The Texas Son (M+/M+) - Updated 6/28/21

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

For the next episode. (Writers block)

Poll ended at 11 months ago

1.) Have Trent awaken blindfolded to a surprise party.
50%
2.) Have the story continue with the “interrogation”
50%

Total votes: 10

CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

So.. I will be back to writing!

My father lost his battle with pancreatic cancer in October after a 3 year battle. After battling depression and getting my act together I’ve decided I need to continue this series.

A few questions:

How do we feel about the surprise factor in each episode?
Meaning death of beloved characters, betrayal, etc.

How do we feel about adding a trans character in the series? He will be a character just no bondage involved! I’m all about being inclusive. I welcome all to read the series all though it is strictly M/M. No women added via bondage, they may be mentioned time to time by name but that’s it.. I may add a few as well not sure yet!

I have 10 seasons planned…

The next episode I may try to please the poll by writing two scenarios- with the same outcome.. let the bondage gods help me!

This will probably be the only poll I create since it betrayed me and did me dirty.. jk!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you've had in your personal life, but I hope you're in a better place now and perhaps your story can help with the process of moving on and healing etc.

In terms of the plans you've mentioned, I'd certainly be fine with all of them and interested to see what you come up with.

Good to have you back in the community.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

excited to see you back and active! Sorry to hear about your struggles, I'm here if you need to reach out.

Looking forward to whatever you plan for this story- the twists, the turns, the betrayals, the shock! Also, I share your pain with the deadlocked poll. It can be quite infuriating having enough people interested in both outcomes to tie the poll! my own Moral Quandaries faced its fair share of deadlocks!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic