Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] WHERE ARE YOU
gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

Any plan to continue this story?
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

This story has been amazing so far. I just want you to know that it’s worth continuing, if you had any doubts! Hope to see your return soon.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

soooo..... just gonna leave an update here!
Chapter 15
The smell of coffee and bacon is what made me finally open my eyes.

I was just lying in my bed, the fluffy black duvet resting on my lower body, my upper body was bared and spread-eagled, each wrist cuffed to the corresponding bed post.

I craned my neck to try and see something through the open bedroom door, but there was nothing, I could only hear someone being busy in what I assumed was the kitchen given the aromas that were wafting towards me.

I sat back and looked at my left wrist, I rolled it inside the leather cuff. It was so comfortable. The cuff had soft padding on the inside, I was guessing for comfort over long durations.

Long durations…

I swallowed, I wonder how long it will take to earn my freedom, to work my way to the golden chain collar and out of this horrible thing. I turned my head, feeling the metal pins that will send electricity through my body if I disobey.

If…

I don’t have to disobey, I can be obedient. And if I’m obedient I am sure the shock collar will disappear soon.

“Morning Connie.” My head snapped to the door, pulled back from my train of thought.

It was Vinny. Fuck he looked sexy. He was wearing only an apron and some underwear, he was carrying a tray with a delicious spread of breakfast food. Eggs, toast, bacon… and coffee! I licked my lips as the smell assaulted my nose. I was so hungry. “Good morning Vinny.”

Vinny stopped in his tracks and looked at me quizzically. “I mean, master.”

“I’ll let it slide this once.” Vinny placed the tray of food before me, then placed a piece of bacon on the toast and held it up to my mouth.

“Tha-” I couldn’t finish the word as Vinny stuffed the food into my mouth “mmmm”

The taste of food was amazing as I closed my eyes to relish it, Vinny kept feeding me.

“How you doing Connor? I don’t think you can be doing too well. Discovering that you don’t exist anymore and then almost being murdered must be quite the ordeal.” A second toast with scrambled eggs on it gets forced into my mouth. “I imagine you have some questions? The most burning one should be why right? Why did I decide to save your life, for a portion of my turf? Also how long will it take for Vinny to finish training me? When will I be free of this collar.” More toast. “Then you must be wondering about Caleb too, why would he do this to you? And you are probably thinking how you can get even with him?” Vinny brushed some crumbs from my lips, “and finally I hope you are thinking about what it means to be my boy. What does it entail? What does it mean for your freedom of thought and speech.”

I swallowed deep, dumbfounded at how Vinny summed up everything that has been on my mind for the last 12 hours.

I sat in silence looking into his eyes. Just below the concern I could detect the rugged dominance he was pushing down. “I…”

Vinny placed his hand over my mouth, effectively stopping me from speaking. Instinctively I wanted to reach over and get it off but my wrists were held tight.

“It’s good you are thinking about these things Connor. But I am not going to give you easy answers. Most of those will be answered in due time. And for the most obvious one…” Vinny straddled my waist; I could feel his ass right near my now quickly growing dick. His package was resting just below my bellybutton, “It’s because I want you… and I always get what I want.”

Vinny closed the distance removing his hand from my mouth and replacing it with his lips.

He played around with his tongue in my mouth, I clamped my hands and relaxed them again, knowing there was nothing I could do but give in…

After what seemed like eternity Vinny pulled away.

“I. Sir. I have no words to thank you for saving me from Caleb. I understand now and I will be yours by choice. I will be there for you, I will follow you, I will serve you I will… love you.” The last words came out almost by accident, but then I looked into Vinny’s eyes. “Yes, I will love you.”

A full silence fell over the room.

Vinny stared into my eyes; he brushed my cheek with the back of his hand.

“Well, my boy. I believe you, and that’s why.”

I felt the buckle of the shock collar open and then felt the warm air on my neck. I smiled.

“You see Con. If you follow the process and let me become the center of your world, you will not be disappointed.” A soft kiss followed.

Vinny produced the leather collar from my night stand, “Now this collar has much more freedom, but it’s how you use that freedom Connor. I know you don’t want to disappoint me, so be a good boy.” The leather closed around my neck, the inside was padded and felt comfortable.

Vinny lowered his hands and caressed my nipples. “Now, here is your actual reward for getting as far as you have come.”

Vinny scootched further down the bed and pulled away the covers revealing my semi hard morning wood.

“Vinny… Master?” I couldn’t believe my eyes as Vinny took my semi erect dick into his mouth. “I. Oh fuck.” My muscles tensed and I tried sitting more upright. There was a strange conflict in my mind.

On the one hand feeling my dick inside Vinny’s mouth, warm and slippery with his spit, was literally something my fantasies had involved a few weeks ago. On the other hand, it pained me a little to see such a strong, alpha masculine man having to pleasure me, his boy.

The ecstasy of the moment quickly outgrew the conflict as I was transported to a world of bliss. “Oh Fuck! Vinny. Yes! Make me cum sir. Make me… uuunnnngggghhhh.” I felt a few days of pent-up frustration and stress exit my body through my penis, as my jizz spilled into his mouth, “Oh ffff… Thank you sir. Oh damn. That was more than I could have ever dreamt!”

“Connor, You are mine. I like my stuff to be the best they can be. And you are getting there. Now about yesterday. Caleb stepped over the line when he took you. And yes he will pay.”

I saw something new in Vinny’s eyes, a possessiveness… and I felt oddly turned on by it.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

So happy this is getting an update. Connor is so lucky to have Vinny. Can't wait to see what are his plans for the Caleb situation
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How delightful to see Connor accepting his rightful place as Vinny's property!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

What a pleasant surprise! Connor seems to be adapting quite well. Nicely done!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Super glad to see this story, continued.
More importanttly, I'm thrilled to have you back amongst us.

Gonna be giving Connor's tale a full reread!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man hath returned from the Mountain and gifted us a wonderful update! Conoor is finally starting to settle into his place at Vinny's. And I just know that Vinny has something good planned for Caleb!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very sneaky but very welcome update [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention].

Looks like Connor is finally realising and accepting his fate rather than trying to fight against it. He's a lucky boy to have someone like Vinny willing to look after him and mould him. I particularly liked the conflict in Connor's mind when Vinny gives him the blowjob.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic