Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Becoming Vinny's Boy

Chapter 1

“So this is the peace offering huh?”

I was piss scared lying on the floor in the centre of a large warehouse, if I actually had the possibilty of moving any of my limbs I would be running away right about now.

But I was wrapped up tight with duct tape from right below my nose to my toes.

The most I could manage was to moan pathetically and squirm like a little worm.

Vinny De Luga was standing over me, and biting down on his cigar.

“It’s not every day I get a gift of this quality. Sal, Nate take him up to my office, I’ll be there soon. I just need to finalize the details of this peace treaty.”

I craned my neck as much as I can too see my brother. I look into his eyes, pleading, begging that he doesn’t do this, but it was useless, he didn’t even look down at me. He just walked up to Vinny, “So we get Southside and River crossing, your turf becomes central and Blueridge.”

I felt two thugs pick me up like a rolled up carpet and they started carrying me away.

The last thing I heard was my brother telling Vinny that he expected the De Luga dealers to be out of Southside by the end of the week.

The office was quiet. I was on the floor on a thick Persian carpet. I could smell cigar smoke hanging in the air. I looked around at the office in the dim light from the desk lamp, it was well furnished but the taste was tacky.

How could I even think about taste at a time like this.

I wriggled my wrists trying to confirm that I had zero movement. I did the same with my legs.

There was absolutely no give in the mummified prison I was in.

How could Caleb do this to me. We were supposed to inherit dad’s empire together, we were going to be the Kings of the city.

The door opened and Vinny sauntered in, he took a seat looked down at me and took a drag from cigar. When he spoke it was like he had read my mind, “Only room for one king in a kingdom.” he blew out the smoke and the cloud descended hitting my nostrils, a hint of cherry.

Vinny leaned forward, “In this kingdom we have an opening for a slave. And well your brother said you are available so naturally I accepted.” he lounged back into the chair.

I tried my best to squirm so I could maneuver myself to look him in the face. I rolled and thrashed and grunted trying to turn my mummified body around.

“That’s right. Squirm like the slave you are.” I heard his voice but it did not deter me. After a good few minutes I had managed to turn myself around and now I could at least see Vinny.

Now here is the shocking part… I actually had a huge crush on him, he was a strong and confident leader of the rival gang. The taboo of any sort of romance between the De Luga’s and the Mc Dougles’ made it an extreme turn on for me.

Being here at his feet was different though, it was scary. He was a lot more imposing up close.

I watched from my cocoon as he pulled off his jacket and started rolling up his sleeves, “The McDee whelp at my feet. Your brother can really drive a bargain.You know what’s the dick on the donkey, you weren’t even part of the bargain. He just felt like giving me a little gift out of good faith. Like I said only one king in a kingdom.”

I bit down on the penis shaped gag that was filling my mouth. As angry as I was I had to hand it to Caleb he acted quick. I was under the illusion we were gonna do this together but I actually knew he never wanted to share dad’s business with anyone.

I glared at Vinny, he took off his tie and pulled his suspenders off his shoulders. He opened the top buttons of his shirt, revealing some chest hair poking out. He was quite tall and very well built, his chest pulled the buttons on his shirt taught and the sleeves were spanned to their max around his thick biceps. There was a tapestry of tattoos covering his forearms.

I watched Vinny take drag after drag from his cigar, blowing the smoke in my direction every time.

“So whelp. You belong to my empire now. That means you do as I say. You go where I tell you to go. You say what I tell you to say.” Vinny got up out of his chair and walked closer to me, until he took my chin in his hand and blew a puff of cigar smoke in my face, “The good thing is I protect everyone in my empire, that now includes you.”

I inhaled some smoke and when it reached my lungs I started coughing, contorting my strictly bound body to get away from the smoke, but his strong hand had a firm grip on my chin and I couldn’t get away.

“Oh, I can tell you will love it here.” he smiled from ear to ear and licked the tip of my nose.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 10 months ago, edited 17 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An interesting beginning, filled with lurid promises of how De Luga will treat his new plaything!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Really unique premise, with the younger brother being a "peace offering". Your setting of the tone and characters was excellent, really looking forward to this.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome beginning [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]!
Delightfully written, just as we've come to expect from you.
Genuinely looking forward to what you have in store for us (and for the McDee whelp, of course) 8-)
“So whelp. You belong to my empire now. That means you do as I say. You go where I tell you to go. You say what I tell you to say.” Vinny got up out of his chair and walked closer to me, until he took my chin in his hand and blew a puff of cigar smoke in my face, “The good thing is I protect everyone in my empire, that now includes you.”
I'm liking this a lot.
He reminds me of Nick (from the other saga) but with more brutish/dangerous undertones.
Highly territorial, but with a strong clan/pack-protection instinct for those under his heel.

Either way, I think this is a tale [mention]squirrel[/mention] is bound to enjoy.

Great work, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A good, well-made start. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There's been a lot of good beginnings this week and this is definitely no exception [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

Love the setup and with the Romeo and Juliet overtone it doesn't seem like it's going to be all bad for the McDee whelp. Maybe his brother has done him a favour. Vinny certainly seems pleased with his new package (love the final lick of the nose)

Do I want to know more about the past of the future. Hard to decided but I guess we'll get both in the end.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Love a good gangster film and this really piqued my interest, I can see this going in some really unique directions, keep it up Mountain Man! 🙂
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start and definitely an interesting concept
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic start! And [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is right: I love this story already :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Good intro and I'm intrigued by the premised, I think it can go different ways and knowing your skills, we'll probably love whatever path it takes
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] thanks for the comments guys.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] who said he is the younger brother? ;)

The prologue

Uncle Donnie was dad’s second in command, he took over from dad when he passed and now with Uncle Donnie out of the picture it was up to me and Caleb to start running things.

We were both ready for the top seat but one of us would have to play second fiddle, it wasn’t gonna be me, the tip I just received proved that.

I received a text from Sam, our guy down at the docks. He told me someone was moving in on our turf. I came out the office and called Bobby and Ira with me, never questioning their loyalty.

We sped downtown to the docks heading for our distribution center.

“Sam said they were in here boy’s. Lets deal with these bozo’s that think our turf is open season.” I pushed through the door to find a dark warehouse.

As I turned around to ask Ira for a light, I saw a baseball bat coming for my face.

I ducked under it and caught it in my hand, pulling Ira into me, getting him into a headlock.

That’s when Sam, Bobby and two other guys formed a circle around me.

I was fucked, but I never go down without a fight.

Sam and one of the strangers came at me, I had to release Ira as I ducked their punches in time to swing one of my own. I got one hit in, I think it was Sam.

Then I felt the full force of a roundhouse kick into my stomach and my wind was knocked out. I doubled over, falling to my knees.

I felt my wrists being pulled behind me and cuffs were snapped on.

I was pulled back onto my feet and dragged away between Sam and Ira.

They dumped me into the car trunk and stood back.

“What the fuck guys! What’s going on.”

Silence was my only answer.

“Sam. Tell me. Sammy?”

Sam came closer and cleave gagged me tightly with a bandanna, pulling my lips apart uncomfortably. And then almost inaudibly said, “Sorry Conner.”

The trunk was slammed shut, and soon the car was driving through the streets.

We stopped shortly, it wasn’t a far drive, oh no, was I gonna sleep with the fishes. What the fuck was going on.

The trunk opened and I looked into Caleb’s eyes.

“Hey big bro.”

“Mmmmmppphhh”

Caleb helped me out of the car and walked me over to a building nearby, “Thanks guys. Just wait outside I’ll call you when we are ready to go.

Caleb pushed me into the small room. There was only a half broken table in the room with a duffel bag in the center of the floor.

“Conner, bro. I didn’t want to do it this way but I have no choice. This is killing two birds with one stone.” He made a gun with his fingers and squinted then took a shot, he smiled.

“Mmmmmpppp” I looked at him, baffled at what was happening.

“The De Luga’s are creeping into our turf. Uncle Donnie wasn’t very good at keeping the borders stable. We need to make sure that our territory belongs to us. Don’t you agree.”

“Mmmppph” Of course I agree. But what does that have to do with whats going on here.

Caleb continued his monologue, “You’re probably wondering what this has to do with that right. Well… I heard some rumors about Vinny De Luga, some rumors about his nightly activities shall we say… And I know how you feel about Vinny, I’ve heard you talking to Sam about him. Especially at Suzie’s wedding when you were drunk. I think your exact words were, You’d fuck him senseless and then dump him back in De Luga territory.”

Caleb opened the duffel bag and lifted out a roll of duct tape. “Well big bro. You’re getting your wish. Sort of.” he smiled an evil smile as he ripped the first tape off the roll and started wrapping it around my shoulders.

I pushed back against him and tried to knock him over, unsuccessfully. Caleb grabbed me by the arm and in one move slammed me to the floor.

He grabbed the tape and both my ankles. By the time I kicked he had wrapped two layers around my ankles trapping them together. He kept wrapping my legs, trapping my jeans tight to my body.

The first roll finished just below my knees and Caleb simply grabbed another and continued wrapping.

Before long my entire legs were cased together in a silver sleeve.

Caleb rolled me over and removed the cuffs.

I went straight for my gag, pulling the bandanna from my mouth. “What the fuck Caleb, let me go. What are you after?”

I felt Caleb putting me in a headlock. Then felt something pressing against my lips, it felt like a dick. What the fuck. I fought a bit but soon it was forced past my teeth. I felt a rod pushing into my mouth filling it. I gagged slightly as it pushed into the back of my throat. I composed myself, this wasn’t the first dick I’ve had in my mouth, it was just unexpected, I quickly had my gag reflex under control.

Caleb was really working fast, I felt him pulling off my jacket, my hands went for the gag buckle that he had secured behind my head, I was met with a small padlock. I screamed into my gag, “Aaaaaaaghhh!”

By the time I had caught up with Caleb he had taped my wrists together behind my back and was wrapping more tape around my waist.

I squirmed and thrashed and screamed but nothing deterred my younger brother from wrapping up my entire torso.

“Final touches.”

Caleb wrapped more tape around my neck reaching up around the gag already locked on, he stopped just short of trapping my nose.

Moving down to my feet Caleb removed my shoes chucking them aside before wrapping tape around my feet, completing the silver cocoon from my toes to my nose.

Caleb patted my cheek and smiled. “Vinny is gonna love his peace offering.” Then he ruffled my blonde hair a little.

“Load him up boys.”

The last thing I saw before the trunk was slammed shut again was Ira measuring if my shoes would fit him
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Mountainman,

This is a great beginning to a possible action movie script. I know that I would, at least, go see a movie like this.
Keep up the excellent writing!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

jackroper wrote: 3 years ago Mountainman,

This is a great beginning to a possible action movie script. I know that I would, at least, go see a movie like this.
Keep up the excellent writing!
Haha, I'd love to see a handsome actor struggling for the cameras!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! I really wonder where this is going :D

Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Whoa, rival crime families, struggles for power, and the contested head of one family delivered into the hands of another! Can't wait to see where this goes. Hopefully, Conner is in for quite a time of it - a frustrating and yet strangely tantalizing time of it, in fact.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic post! Great to see how the betrayal and capture took place
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Whoever said “blood is thicker than water” clearly never met a crime family hahaha

Hopefully next update we get to see just what Vinny has in store for Conner! Great little update you’ve done MountainMan keep it up!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the twist that it's the younger brother sacrificing the older brother and whilst he didn't carry out the kidnapping I'm glad to see he got his hands dirty with the tape!

So many great little details in there. Sam sorry for betraying Conner and Ira trying out Conner's abandoned shoes just help to add some depth and personality to the ancillary characters. Great writing and looking forward to the future.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]jackroper[/mention] thanks for those kind words!!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] who but who would we cast to do the struggling? perhaps a certain Australian actor ;)

[mention]squirrel[/mention] hehe, lets see where the path leads us, I don't have much planned out beyond a couple chapters, so I am also along for where the ride takes me!

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] yes Conner is in for some really tantalizing events, I love that word :P

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] thanks man. Poor Conner never suspected anything...

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] for sure, Conner is learning that the hard way.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thanks man, that line about the shoes was totally a last minute add in :lol:

Thanks so much for the comments Gents!! You all are valued customers, I assure you.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 2

We stared into each others eyes, I felt like Vinny I had a real connection, but was interrupted when I felt cigar smoke filling my nose again.

I coughed and Vinny laughed.

I squirmed ever so slightly in my duct tape cocoon.

“Yeah, struggle buddy. Struggle for your master.”

I stopped squirming realizing he likes seeing me squirm.

Vinny straddled my body, he aligned his crotch to mine and slowly, sensually started grinding into me. I felt my boner starting to grow again, as the hunk of man was grinding his junk into mine.

I shifted trying to get away but the relentless tape I was wrapped in had no give in any direction, so I lay there being humped by a horny gang boss.

After a few minutes Vinny sat back and pulled off his shirt, revealing a built torso, no tattoos, those ended on his biceps. There was a slight fuzz on his muscles, it looked like he shaved his chest hair, it made my mouth water…

I was stuck under the man I had dreamed of abusing for a good while, I wanted this, but I wanted it under different conditions. But if I could have it, did the conditions really matter to me?

Vinny pinched his nipples with his rugged hands…

No, the answer is no, conditions don’t matter, I am happy to be here under this stud.

The grinding continued, Vinny was riding me like a rodeo horse.

I started groaning into my gag, the movements of my body started causing the pecker stuck in my mouth to slightly tickle the back of my throat.

I focused my will and powered through it.

Staring at the stud riding me, I tried to control myself, I couldn’t…

I felt tension building in my muscles, flexed, trying to postpone the inevitable and then my body made some involuntary twitches…

I let out a satisfied moan as my eyes rolled back, the pure bliss of the moment overshadowing the fear and uncertainty from minutes ago.

“Haha, the whelp blew his load already.” Vinny leaned forward and pinched my nose.

My eyes grew wide realizing I had no air supply. I shook my head trying to dislodge the stud’s hand, he just went along with it and after I gave up he actually gave my head a few extra shakes, holding onto my nose as a handle.

My lungs were burning for fresh air. My body started thrashing, I closed my eyes. Was this the way I die?

I felt Vinny’s fingers release my nose, I pulled in a huge breath of fresh air - NO that's not fresh, all I smelled was cherry cigar smoke. I coughed and sputtered. This was horrible. I shook my head feeling my body shake as my lungs expelled the smoky air and finally took in a breath of fresh air.

I fought back tears, there was no way, I was going to give the satisfaction of breaking so easy.

“You see whelp, you don’t get to do anything without my permission.” Vinny replaced the fingers pinching my nose shut. “And you getting to cum so fast, before I even had my fun, well that’s just pure fucking nonsense. So unless I give you the ok, you keep your cum inside, and unless I allow you to breathe you don’t!” Vinny’s fingers kept their steely grip on my nose.

He stared into my eyes for a few seconds as I felt the need to breathe grow heavier and heavier.

“Give me one blink if you understand?”

I thought I was determined to keep my eyes open but failed within seconds as my lungs burned for fresh air.

I blinked, indicating my comprehension of the situation I was in.

I felt air flowing in, once again stained with cherry cigar fumes.

I coughed.

I spluttered into my gag, biting down and focusing.

I felt Vinny getting off my body.

I looked up at him, his studliness on full display now. His muscles and fuzz outlined in the weak light. I felt butterflies in my stomach as Vinny pulled off his trousers, revealing a solid waistline, this guy was built like a bull. His dark red boxer briefs was spanning in the front hiding a good few inches. The fabric around his thighs were taught and I saw the familiar shaved fuzz on his thighs and his lower torso.

“Lets get that hole opened shall we.”

Vinny squatted next to my head and started peeling tape off my head. There were quite a number of wraps to go, but soon Vinny was in a rhythm.

I could only watch his arm muscles flex and contract as he worked my tape prison off. A few times his bicep bulge pushed on my gag, driving the dildo deeper into my throat. All I could do was take it, judging by the impressive bulge that was dangling near my eyes, I had to get used to this feeling of something deep in my throat.

The last tape pulled at my skin and the hair on the back of my neck. I groaned in discomfort, as Vinny lay my head down again. “Now where did he say the key was again?” Vinny started feeling across my chest running his strong hands over the tape encasing my torso, feeling me up in a strange way. I felt his strong hands search my entire cocoon.

“Aha, found it.” He pulled at a piece of tape releasing a key, and quickly unlocked the padlock keeping my mouth occupied.

I felt the tension release and felt the plastic shaft being pulled out of my mouth, I sighed in relief...

I relaxed my jaw as I looked up at Vinny, he grinned as he placed the pecker gag next to his own bulge, the hidden monster dwarfed the gag.

I licked my lips to moisten them. Vinny saw that and mistook the little action, he chuckled, “In due time Connor.”
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ewwww on the cigar but otherwise Vinny is hot! And it's interesting the Conner acknowledges he wants this and is still resisting a little... and of course Vinny's starting to establish control, very nice

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Gotta love how rough Vinny is being yet he's hot enough to be tolerable. I'm digging the power dynamics in this chapter.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A very interesting premise! The flashback scene definitely helped and I love the relationships/dynamics we are already seeing! It's hard to feel bad for Connor given how much he's enjoying it and his crush on Vinny! Looking forward to seeing how the Mobster ties and gags his peace offering!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to see Vinny taking control of Connor although I'm also not a fan of the cigar smoke (it does fit the character though!). The roles may be reversed according to Connor's imaginings but he seems happy enough, not that he has much choice! I wonder what Vinny's plans are for Connor - it seems like he'll have to earn any future reward and he might be less up for what's to come following his unauthorised emission.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

nothing better than a cruelly tied up guy watching his captor smoking a cigar... :) Great chapter and super hot scenes, man! I cant wait to read more :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic