Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Gagfan Don't you dare apologise to us, my friend.
You've successfully left our imaginations and heads reeling with possibilities through the use of this "open" ending.

Eric is one sadistic fuck!
He's the perfect villain for a scenario like this.

On another note, it may be possible to destabilise him a little and get him out of his comfort zone by acting in the opposite manner he would expect. Eric clearly expects John and Chris to recoil and freak out at the prospect of being in his clutches once more. Seeing as how this is most assuredly bound to happen anyway, our two panicked protagonists might wanna consider playing their cards in a different fashion, such as surprising the lumbering bully by inviting him over for a football game and playing the "chill" card in the sense of feigning amusement at what he put John through.

I somehow doubt Eric expects this.
He's a predator and he feeds on fear.
Showing him another face, even if only an illusionary one, might drive him off his footing a little.

Can't wait to start reading the sequel, my friend! 8-)
I like that idea, I don’t necessarily think I’ll use it for the sequel (already sort of have the scenario outlined there), but I definitely think it might be something I keep in mind for a hypothetical sequel to the sequel. Maybe a role reversal (or a failed attempt at role reversal haha)
Ha, I like both of those ideas!!

Trying to throw off the evil bastard with the chill card. Adding in the possibility of a role reversal (I always like to read when an evil villain gets the tables turned on them 😀) even if it eventually ends up backfiring 🤣

I am already patiently waiting to see the sequel with Chris having to join John. Now I can't wait to see what the future holds for our 3 characters!!
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I love all of your different gags in the story. Gags are my favorite. It's certainly not bondage without a tight gag.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Just re-reading this after having the urge to binge on puffy / sleeping bag tales! Bravo!! [mention]Gagfan[/mention] .........and of course heavy gags
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, what a hot story! I would probably suffer a hear stroke (I tend to overheat easier than expected), but otherwise, this would be incredible, even as so much of it I wouldn't want! 😁😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic