Tied Up In Knots (M/M+) - NEW April 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Tied Up In Knots (M/M+) - NEW April 19

Post by Volobond »

The account of a young man who just meant to kidnap one guy and then it turned into a whole big thing and he's still not quite sure how that happened

Chapter 1: Class Dismissed

For a plan about a year in the making, Wyatt was still very nervous about putting it into execution. After all, outside of online forums and roleplays, he had never been the most confident person in the world. Which just made it all the more unbelievable that Wyatt was plotting to kidnap his professor.

David Holtzmann was Wyatt's favorite teacher of all time - and by a stroke of luck, Wyatt had had one of his classes almost every year of his college career - including the classes he'd take at the college back in high school. Dave was a handsome man - broad-shouldered and strong, and incredibly intelligent. There was just something so sexy to Wyatt about a huge guy built like a linebacker crammed into a tight suit and horn-rimmed glasses, musing on the symbolism in Shakespeare. Dave was really the first person to pay attention to Wyatt, to treat him like an adult or an equal, and Wyatt loved him for it.

Being a lanky 22-year-old with a mop of floppy brown hair and a marked lack of confidence when talking to people in person, Wyatt never really had anyone to talk with or explore his burgeoning excitement towards bondage with. Perhaps it was his helplessness in social situations that made him so enamored with making those stronger than him physically helpless. But slowly, he had grown. He had explored over pictures and online videos and chats with more experienced people willing to talk with him and fellow kinksters willing to roleplay. And kind people like Professor Dave, who always treated him with kindness. Wyatt attributed it to a quote Dave had told him when Wyatt had confessed to being painfully shy:

"Be great in act, as you have been in thought." Dave had told him, with a kind smile. Wyatt had taken that to heart.

And such thoughts had he had about his professor - thoughts of his squirming form, muscles bulging, limbs pinioned by an overwhelming amount of rope, his lips struggling to form words through a massive gag. And his body responding to Wyatt's touch, his strokes, his mouth -

And then the world had come crashing down around Wyatt's ears. Because Professor Holtzmann had announced his retirement, and his intention to backpack across the world. It had come as quite a shock. He couldn't lose Dave - Dave was the only reason he could come out of his shell!

So the planning had begun.

Wyatt may not have been confident, but what he did have going for him was determination and a curious streak of luck. Despite having been poor most of his life, and raised by his grandfather - things had gone well for him. He had received a massive inheritance from an uncle he had never heard of before - hundreds of millions of dollars now in Wyatt's name. His grandfather had taught him well, however, and Wyatt did not spend frivolously. When his grandfather passed on Wyatt's eighteenth birthday, Wyatt secured himself a house and college tuition. A nice house in a secluded area, with a hidden underground cellar complex - rather like a dungeon (although the realtor had nervously but insistently referred to it as a "compartmented storage area").

So when Wyatt came to the realization that he would not be letting Professor Dave out of his life, he set to work. All while studying for tests, completing assignments, and trying but failing to set up meetings with his online friends in real life - he had the dungeon-like cellar complex renovated into an actual dungeon, with reinforced cells furnished with surprisingly comfortable beds - with restraints built into them. The cellar was filled with state-of the art bondage equipment and apparatuses: spanking benches, St. Andrews' crosses, tickle chairs - the whole nine yards.

And instead of trying to make an effort socially, as Dave had suggested, Wyatt instead focused his energies on tailing his professor and learning every detail of the hunky man's movements. Where he went, who he met, and what he liked to do. Wyatt ended up with a nice dossier full of tidbits like Dave's favored bar and coffee shop, the information that he had no relatives in the city of Larkshead and only a couple of friends he visited with any kind of regularity. And, with a hacking device purchased online for a surprisingly tiny cost, Wyatt gained access to Dave's personal computer and all his messages, learning that he was leaving everything behind for his backpacking excursion, and apart from a going-away party the night before his departure, his friends were not to wish him goodbye or even see him to the airport.

Providing Wyatt with a perfect moment to take his professor - the night of his going-away party, as he made his way home. Although by then, Wyatt would be a graduate and Dave would no longer be a professor. Still, in any event, as the night in question drew closer, Wyatt, surprisingly, grew more confident. And finally, it came time to strike!

Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

How convinient! Wyatt has everything he needs to start his very own collection of captives. (I wonder what the correct collective noun would be). Looking forward to where this goes - has all the classic [mention]Volobond[/mention] hallmarks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago How convinient! Wyatt has everything he needs to start his very own collection of captives. (I wonder what the correct collective noun would be).
A knot?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Unsurprising to find you here [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] considering you've previously confessed to having a weak spot for dungeons and lavish home/mansion settings ;)

Looking forward to Dave's imminent capture [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
Story aside, I must say I'm enjoying the editing of this one and particularly enjoy the increased font size.
It makes the reading experience less of a strain for the eyes. Plus it's also an easy way to differenciate the main storyline text from the reader comments.

Can't wait to see how our first victim is taken in and how five other blokes are gonna be plucked out to join him!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Yeah for non consensual scenario!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Unsurprising to find you here @Pup Wingletang considering you've previously confessed to having a weak spot for dungeons and lavish home/mansion settings ;)
One needs to be aspirational bondagefreak!

Definitely agree with you on the increased font size - it definitely makes things easier.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Damn, Dude! [mention]volobond[/mention]...I cannot believe that after I took part in the poll asked by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] about what type of stories I would like to see, you begin one of my favorite scenarios. :evil:

Thank you so much! 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A promising start! I can't wait to see how things go, and who else ends up joining the hunky professor!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Love it when a plan comes together! Lets hope Wyatt pulls it off!
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Three cheers for Wyatt's growing confidence! I get the feeling that his captured studs are going to be very well looked after... whether they like it or not. Heh heh. Looking forward to this story.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Wyatt's kidnapping plan for his Professor is already interesting enough for a story but there's more coming? I feel like this is going to be something special. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Spanking benches, St. Andrews' crosses, and tickle chairs, oh my... Davey hunk, I don't think you're in Kansas anymore... but rather a "compartmented storage unit"... me thinks Wyatt's gonna have the courage of a lion once he gets all six of those "compartments" occupied 8-)

Can't wait for more, mate!

(And I completely agree with Sir BF about the font size... not obnoxiously larger but sets up the contrast nicely.)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago How convinient! Wyatt has everything he needs to start his very own collection of captives. (I wonder what the correct collective noun would be).
A knot?
A knot of captives - I love it!
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Damn, Dude! [mention]volobond[/mention]...I cannot believe that after I took part in the poll asked by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] about what type of stories I would like to see, you begin one of my favorite scenarios. :evil:
Coincidence, I assure you, but a very happy one! ;)

I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying Wyatt's introduction, as well as the design choices - is the larger font something you'd like to see more of in my stories? Just wondering.

Working on the next chapter as we speak, dear readers!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
blackbound wrote: 3 years ago
A knot?
A knot of captives - I love it!
I completely missed your suggestion [mention]blackbound[/mention]. I must agree it is very fitting.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

The anticipation’s killing me [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

Please update this story asap! The setup to the whole story here is so enticing! 😁
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Another New exciting setup.
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The account of a young man who just meant to kidnap one guy and then it turned into a whole big thing and he's still not quite sure how that happened

Chapter 2: Intoxicated, Imprisoned

The bar was called The Slip Knot, ironically. Wyatt watched from his car and was just starting to wish he had hired someone to do this whole kidnapping thing for him when Professor Holtzm - when Dave came staggering out of the bar. His white button-down shirt was unbuttoned to his sternum, exposing his hairy pectoral muscles, the ones that drove Wyatt wild during those summer seminars where Dave would wear something other than a tweed suit. His bald head was covered in a newsboy cap, making him look somewhat hipster-like, but no matter - he would soon be wearing nothing but ropes.

Wyatt was glad that Dave appeared to be alone - it was really late and this part of Larkshead tended to clear out much earlier, so he and Dave were the only two people on the street: no witnesses.

Wyatt examined his hands, which were covered in skintight driver's gloves. No fingerprints, and no loss of grip.

Dave was clearly drunk, barely able to walk in a straight line and apparently having trouble working the Uber app to call a car. So Wyatt began his plan. He started the car and simply pulled up, rolling down the window.

"Professor Holtzmann?" Wyatt cried - he had been working on his acting skills with a coach he hired, but it wasn't necessary. Dave probably couldn't even distinguish facial features right now.

"'s Dave," he slurred. "Whassup?"

"You look pretty out of it, Dave. Need a ride home?"

Almost as if a gift from Providence, it began to rain. Wyatt could barely keep himself from grinning as Dave's clothes started to saturate with rainwater. He got out and Dave thanked him as he helped his former professor into the back seat of the car.

"Crap, you're all wet, Dave." Wyatt frowned. "I really don't want my seats to have water damage..."

"N'prollem..." came the slurred response, and Dave practically tore his wet shirt off, fumbling with his belt buckle until Wyatt intervened - he pulled the belt out easily from the loops on his trousers, and then he realized that Dave's wandering drunk fingers could get all over everything if he wasn't careful. He was pulled out of this reverie by Dave gently kicking him. "Pants!"

Wyatt obliged, easing the pants off of his teacher (he'd berate himself later for not savoring the moment more, but he was distracted!) and getting a bright idea - he pulled Dave's wrists together and wrapped the wet clothes around his hands, pinning them together. When that was done, he looped the belt around the whole bundle and pulled it tight, ensuring Dave couldn't unravel the clothes. There was just enough slack left to slip the tail of the belt around Dave's ribs to anchor his wrists to his chest, but only barely. He pulled the seatbelt out quickly to lock it and pull it over Dave's body.

"What're... doin'?"

Wyatt didn't respond, instead getting into the driver's seat and driving - forcing himself to drive at a normal pace. Average day. Driving normally. Obeying the laws of traffic.

It was maddening. Wyatt nearly went insane thinking every car approaching in the rain was a police cruiser, that every pedestrian was one of Dave's friends looking for him.

Dave passed out, blind drunk, on the ride to Wyatt's house, after about five minutes of some inane sea shanty about whales and a ship belted at the top of his lungs (Wyatt may have been enamored with the man, but a good singer he was not). The rain had only gotten heavier, and Wyatt knew almost at once that he wouldn't be able to drag the huge man all the way into his house and down into the dungeon. So he walked in the rain to the garden shed to get a wheelbarrow in order to wheel Dave - clad only in white briefs and brown loafers with black ankle socks - into the manor.

Wyatt was by now freaking out at the reality of the situation, because there was no way he could see of getting out of this - he had to continue or he'd be in jail by the time Dave was on a plane to god-knows-where and out of his life forever. After a brief session of loud squealing, he came back into control and forced himself to move quickly. He grabbed a towel and began to dry off Dave's unconscious body, removing all of his clothing and quickly dumping it in the furnace of the basement. This time, he savored the moment, groping every inch of the man, even leaning down to kiss Dave's furry chest.

Wyatt wheeled Dave down into the dungeon, and with great difficulty, got him situated on a bed in one of the cells. With that done, all that remained was to fit the man's body into the medical restraints built into the bed. Check, double-check, and re-check every single restraint, every connection, every piece of leather and nylon. There would be time tomorrow to explore his body more. To - Wyatt felt a small thrill in his heart - to explore his PROPERTY. Dave was his now.

Now all it would take was figuring out how to keep him.

Unfortunately for Wyatt, there were other people wanting Dave as well. Powerful people.

And they would not be denied.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ooooh boy things are about to get fun, laughed my arse off at Dave’s drunken state, good update man keep it up!
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Nice start with this setup😏
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Wyatt got his first victim! Excited to see how and where this goes!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

'The Slip Knot' - I always enjoy the names you come up with [mention]Volobond[/mention].

Looks like Wyatt is committed now although Dave did make things rather easy and there was some very convenient weather! Some good improvisation on the restraints in the car and now the real deal with the medical restraints.

Powerful people after Dave, could it be... Looking forward to finding out.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love the reference to "Soon May the Wellerman Come" [mention]volobond[/mention]! Just hope Dave's trousers were as skin-tight as those fellows whose meme was heard round the world! :D

I can't wait to see those other cells filled with other men tied up in knots! :evil: :evil:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Dave really did things easier for Wyatt. I loved the messy, impromptu bondage he was in.

And I think I might have an idea about who are looking for the hot proffesor for themselves. ;) Things are gonna get interesting, alright.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A sinister turn indeed, but I'm happy Wyatt was able to successfully nab his first! As other have mentioned, there's a definite idea who might be interested in Dave... Poor Wyatt is definitely in over his head!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And the plot thickens!
Is Dave wanted by the Company? Or maybe he's several months behind on his bar tab and owes some powerful people a lot of money?
Either way, why do bad things always happen in Providence? :lol:

On a completely different note, there is something different about this writing style.
You were always very good, but I feel as though this last chapter tops the rest of your works in terms and cleverness and sentence structure.

I'm genuinely impressed, not to mention a little envious.

Very interested in hearing how the five other blokes will end up in this dungeon, and also very interested in getting to know how Wyatt plans to take care of all them. It's a good thing he got a huge inheritance, 'cause caring for six full-time prisoners would most certainly be a full time job!

Brilliantly told, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic