The Stable (M+/M+) - NEW June 7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

REally hope you can give us some more gagged moaning. ;)
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

It’s great to see another chapter of this story! The way the doctor’s teasing banter frustrates Eric is half the fun. What did Eric do to land him in this predicament? Like others, I will be interested to see what happens now that the big bull has met the other three "participants". Looking forward to what comes next.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Curses be to Subject Three! :x
What did he do to prevent poor Eric from "edging" closer to the end of his sentence? Can't wait to find out... and to see Eric get back to performing his duty. 8-) Love the nerdy math calculations and the attempt to find a way to make his sentence seem less significant (wow, I finally get to use the 'geek' emoji) :geek:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Day 3

Again, Erik was awoken by the ringing that seemed to come straight from the walls. He groaned, realizing he'd be back on the clock today. There was a moment where the inmate considered staying in bed, but he'd much rather take this time on his own terms instead of being dragged out of bed. At least he'd get some food out of it.

Erik left the bedsheet where it was this time and walked out of his dormitory towards the common area. Spending all day yesterday in complete nudity - except for the cage, and damn, that had been an experience to learn to pee through - had sort of got him used to the idea of being so... on display.

The other three subjects were already in the commissary when Erik arrived. One and Two sat together, Three sat on his own with a pair of orderlies guarding him. One of the orderlies was hand-feeding him, since Three's arms were trapped in a similar too-tight straitjacket like the one Erik had been wearing his whole journey to the Facility.

"Ah, Subject Four! Good to have a new face in here." Two said, a winning smile crossing his handsome features, running a hand through his golden hair. One chuckled, looking Erik up and down. Both men wore simple clothes - just a white t-shirt and white drawstring pants, but provided a massive contrast to the naked Erik and Subject Three, who was only wearing the straitjacket and a chastity cage like Erik.

Erik wondered if One and Two had to wear cages as well. He got his meal from the commissary before sitting down with them.

"Hey. 'm Erik."

"Sure thing, Four." One scoffed. He shared a look with the big man.

Two's smile did not falter. "This is Wayne, and I'm Casey. Troublemaker over there is Ned."

Erik glanced at Wayne. "And you think we should go by what they call us?"

Wayne snickered. "You haven't earned your name yet. Neither has Three. You gotta earn your keep here."

Erik scowled, but it wasn't as though this didn't make sense to him. They ate in silence for a moment before Erik looked up. "So... what're you in for?"

Wayne looked unimpressed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Erik glanced around. "It was either this or jail time for me. Armed robbery, 5 years."

"Ah." Wayne raised an eyebrow. "So... you're just assuming we're criminals too? Serving out a sentence?"

Erik blinked. "You're... not?"

"I am." Casey chuckled. "I'm serving a 30 year sentence."

"Wait, really?"

Casey nodded. "Well, a commuted sentence. 25,000 hours of community service. I've been at the Facility about a year and a half now. Right up since the beginning."

Wayne glanced over at Erik and spoke before he could even begin to ask what Casey got 30 years for. "I volunteered for this. The pay's fuckin' amazing - everybody'd want a piece of this if they knew. My husband's on a research expedition out in the Arctic. I'm gonna have our dream house waiting for him when he comes home."

"And what about him?" Erik asked.

Casey chuckled again. "He went into debt with the wrong person. Ended up in here. And before you ask - the incident yesterday. Poor guy apparently never had anything touch his prostate before."

"Moment they put that electrode wand up him... he kicked one of the technicians in the face." Wayne laughed. "Serves them right for not strapping that straight boy down first!"

"Uh... electrode?" Erik's eyebrows had begun to crawl up his forehead.

"It's how they get sperm out of bulls. Electroejaculation? They've been testing it out to see its viability in human subjects. Not seeing as much in the way of results. They don't want to hurt us, they've got to keep us healthy if they want good data from us, you know?"

"So... you're not... freaked out by this anymore?"

"Nah." Wayne shrugged. "Think about it this way, Four. You could be doing time, or have a job or some shit, but you're here. Getting pleasured and living like you're on a fuckin' vacation. You're not an inmate. You're a king."

Erik didn't know if he fully agreed with this statement - after all, it seemed Wayne was free to go at any time, and Erik was still a prisoner. Yet, that perspective might be a greater help to him than his current mindset. Besides, it'd be sweet payback indeed to see Lab Coat looking at him and knowing he could no longer use discomfort and wrong-footedness against him.

But before he could ask any more questions, the loud buzzer rang once more, followed by a deep male voice: "It is now nine-thirty AM. Please report to the common areas to be led to the work floor. Thank you."

Erik noticed Lab Coat entering, wearing a big smile. It seemed his usual condescending smirk was reserved solely for Erik. Lab Coat smiled at Casey and Wayne, and even had a complacent, sympathetic look for Ned, before his gaze fell upon Erik. Ah. There it was.

"Excited, Subject Four? Finally getting to earn your keep?"

Erik balled his fists, before settling on a glare at Lab Coat. Not an inmate. A king.

Lab Coat sneered, unimpressed by Erik's emotional restraint, and stalked off, tapping at his tablet. The orderlies wheeled Ned along as the four subjects were led in numerical order to the work floor. It was the same room as the other day, only with four chairs set up instead of one. Casey primly removed his clothes while Wayne almost eagerly slipped out of his trousers. Erik watched, nearly in awe, as Casey's body was revealed. Erik himself was built, with powerful but lean muscles. Casey was tall, but didn't look like much with his scrubs on - now he showed off thick muscles, a hard body. He would've thought Casey was a UFC fighter or a boxer or something. Wayne's dark skin was inlaid with beautiful, intricate tattoos that Erik had not noticed yesterday, the heavy black ink providing an almost iridescent sheen to his chest, arms, and back. He was not as thick as Casey, but was clearly in shape, with wiry muscle shifting under his flesh.

Ned was close enough now for Erik to get a good look at... and he was young. Younger than Erik, probably college-age. He looked athletic, but drawn and pallid - like he had once been at peak physical form but had recently fallen on hard times. He was babyfaced. Cute. Although he looked terrified.

Casey looked almost vulnerable for the first time when he was strapped down, thick bands of leather wrapping around his tree-trunk thighs and burly arms, under his bulging pectorals. Ned yelped as the orderlies held him still and restrained him, but instead of securing his legs down, they secured them up, putting them in stirrups and exposing the boy's pert little ass. It was Wayne alone that maintained his composure. He looked utterly relaxed, in a way even Casey could not pull off - his breathing normal, the restraints in place but not drawn taut. Every inch the king. One of the technicians had to tap Casey's handsome jaw to get him to open up for the thick leather muzzle they placed on him, and Casey's eyes fluttered in submission - Wayne opened his mouth willingly for the gag and kept his gaze steady on the technician silencing him.

Erik then realized he had been watching too long, and found a swarm of orderlies wrestling him onto the chair and again strapping him down firmly. He grunted in annoyance as one of them grabbed his jaw and forced his mouth open to force the muzzle in - Erik grimaced at the leathery taste of the protruding plug that pressed his tongue down.

Lab Coat appeared in the small audience of scientists on the other side of the glass, and spoke into a microphone. "Current hypothesis. Subject Three has shown resistance to prostatic stimulation, suggesting heightened sensitivity. Investigation into this method required.

"Begin."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great chapter! It seems like there's quite the collection of studs on this farm. I like their different responses to their situation.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see some people enjoying their stay! :lol:

I liked Wayne already. In a weird way, it's easy to see where he's coming from and it's no easy feat to feel in control when you're bound and gagged to a milking table. Casey, on the other hand, I'm suspicious of. His sentence is too heavy to be from something non-serious and I have an inkling that he's putting up a front.

Also, poor Ned. He's already in a bad state and they're going to work him even harder. I hope his stable mates can help him out later but so far nobody seems particularly close to each other.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"Nah." Wayne shrugged. "Think about it this way, Four. You could be doing time, or have a job or some shit, but you're here. Getting pleasured and living like you're on a fuckin' vacation. You're not an inmate. You're a king."
I want to live like a king!!!! :D

Great chapter, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

great story so far
cant wait to read what happens next
keep up the great work
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm... "shown resistance to prostatic stimulation", I wonder how they're gonna deal with that 😈

Love the characters and the banter and Wayne stating this is treatment fit for a king, haha... although electroejaculation does seem so regal :shock:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic