The Stable (M+/M+) - NEW June 7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Stable (M+/M+) - NEW June 7

Post by Volobond »

Night 1

"You can't fucking keep me here like this, man! There was a trial!" Erik roared at the man in the white lab coat.

Lab Coat simply kept up that infuriatingly smug smirk. "Yes. There was a trial, in which you were remanded into the custody of the Supplement Center of the Company. As allowed by the judge, you will be serving your sentence in custody here, providing labor to the facility until your lenient punishment of five thousand hours of community service is complete. You will be kept here at the facility for the duration of your punishment, and if needs be, you will be restrained and gagged, so I'd recommend trying to make a good impression."

"Fuck you." Erik said succinctly.

"Charming." Lab Coat replied without missing a beat. "In any event, you don't have a say in the matter. Gentlemen?" This was addressed to the two burly white-clad orderlies who lifted Erik out of his seat. This was made easier considering Erik's powerful torso was trapped with a too-tight straitjacket that impeded his movement to almost nothing. The two oafs simply frog-marched him out of Lab Coat's office and down the hall. Lab Coat followed. "As you can see, the facility is really only just starting up - but once we get fully operational, this place will be quite busy. Not the desolate mausoleum it is now."

"Yeah, I bet it'll be a real hotspot." Erik rolled his eyes, confident the gesture had not been missed despite Lab Coat being behind him. "So what the hell am I gonna be doing here? Not like I can be your janitor in this fuckin' thing."

"Not a janitor." Lab Coat's smug voice made Erik growl. "In fact, I don't think we'll be needing your arms at all, really. But if you really want out of the restraints, you'll have to prove you can be a good boy."

Erik did not appreciate that - based on appearances alone, Lab Coat could only have been a year or two older than himself. "Fuck you."

Lab Coat chuckled.

They proceeded through the sterile white hallways for a while until they reached a heavy steel door. Lab Coat sidestepped the troll on the right and opened the door with a code. The orderlies simply pushed Erik in after Lab Coat, sending him off balance. To his chagrin, Lab Coat whirled and caught him. Erik's face was buried into his shoulder. Lab Coat gave a mocking tsk, patting his head and making Erik thrash.

"Come along." Lab Coat ordered, and walked off. Erik followed - the steel door had been locked tight behind him anyway - he had nowhere to go.

"These are the dormitories. The Facility will require its subjects to remain in-house for extended periods of time. We're conducting a study here, after all - long-term studies." Lab Coat said as he opened another code-locked heavy door.

"So you're basically holding them against their will?" Erik retorted.

"You'd be surprised what men do to avoid jail time. And of course, some are simply volunteers. We do provide a stipend to volunteers upon their departure - not our... indentured work force, however. Your reward will be staying out of prison." Lab Coat smirked.

The dormitory section was basically a hallway leading down to a set of common rooms, a large communal shower area, and a commissary - the kitchens appeared to be locked off from the inhabitants. Past the communal areas was a pair of hallways with reinforced doors leading off of it. Ultimately, to Erik's mind, it was just another prison - although it appeared more like a psych ward.

"For your hours not spent in service, your time is ultimately your own. The communal areas are at your disposal, as is the commissary, open to serve you from a rather diverse menu from seven in the morning to eight o'clock at night. There is a mandated curfew at ten o'clock at night in which you must return to your room, and a strict lights out policy enforced at eleven. You are expected to use the communal washroom to remain hygienic - if you do not meet our standards, an orderly will be assigned to restrain and wash you."

Lab Coat opened yet another reinforced door, although this time he gave a little mock bow and indicated Erik should enter. Upon doing so, Erik realized that it was his quarters. It was surprisingly well-furnished, looking almost like a hotel room, except for the lack of windows and the toilet in a small tiled rectangle off to the side. There was a bed in the center, a wall-mounted television, and a writing desk with what appeared to be some pens, pencils, and blank notebooks. Hooked up to the television set was a game console. Although he'd never admit it within earshot of Lab Coat, Erik thought it seemed like a nice place to live, actually.

"So are you gonna let me out now?" Erik growled. "Tour's over, right?"

Lab Coat sneered. "I'm afraid with your history, you'll have to earn it. It just so happens I do have to take some measurements. If you do exactly as I tell you... then I'll let you out."

"Fuck you."

"I can leave you in there all night."

Erik growled. "...fine."

Lab Coat grinned at him before simply stepping closer. "Stay still." He knelt down and without warning, began to undo Erik's trousers.

He yelped, but refrained from jumping or fighting back - this was all a test, and he was not going to give Lab Coat the satisfaction of seeing him fail. His resolve instantly wavered when Lab Coat did not stop at the trousers and started pulling down his boxers. With his limp dick hanging right in Lab Coat's face, Erik was utterly bemused, but did not betray any emotion as Lab Coat made him step out of his clothes, and then stood up, holding his boxers in his face.

"Open your mouth." Erik did so, and choked when the boxers were unceremoniously balled up and shoved into his mouth.

"Mmmmrph?" Erik grunted, hearing Lab Coat chuckle. He was actually glad for the extremely restrictive straitjacket just then, because his instinctive movement to stop the intrusion had been denied.

"Keep them there." Lab Coat chuckled, sneering again at Erik before reaching down and fondling Erik's exposed manhood. He mumbled something or other, and in Erik's opinion spent far too long groping, but soon he was finished. He withdrew a small thin tablet from one of his pockets and tapped in some numbers, before glancing at Erik and rotating his finger in a small circle. "Twirl for me."

Erik growled into his boxers and turned, allowing Lab Coat to undo the straps of the straitjacket. Lab Coat surprised Erik then, by grabbing at his shirt and pulling it up over his head, gathering up all the rest of the discarded clothes, leaving Erik in nothing but his socks. Stunned, he barely reacted when Lab Coat tugged the boxers out of his mouth, winked at him, and left, tossing over his shoulder a simple "Clothes will be provided tomorrow morning at the showers. Sleep tight, Subject Four."

The heavy reinforced steel door sealed itself shut behind Lab Coat, leaving Erik in the dim light of a soft nightstand lamp.

"What the fuck am I in for here?" Erik wondered to himself.
Last edited by Volobond 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh boy oh boy...

This is good.

Superb start, indeed what is Erik in for!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I like the start of this!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Love me a good psych ward story!
Great start [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

As harsh as Erik's sentence might sound, I'm sure he fully deserves it, especially considering how mouthy he's proven so far.

Really looking forward to this one 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great opener to suck us in. Looking forward to where this one is going. Hopefully we will get to meet Subjects One, Two and Three...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

5000 hours 24/7 would be 30 weeks - but it's not 24/7 so how long will he be in there for? He's clearly not worked that out yet but suspect he might if he continues not to cooperate.

Looking forward to the next part!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

You are such the Nurse Ratched, [mention]volobond[/mention]! :twisted:

LOVE IT! :evil:
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Love this settlement. And of course the straitjacket ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Man, spring is here, the sap is rising, and you are on a roll. I love this set-up. Can't wait to find out more about Eric. His stunned reactions are both hilarious and hot. Looking forward to what Lab Coat has in store for our muscle-bound stallion. I wonder if he has done the math on 5,000 hours - I'm assuming that the clock is only ticking during "working" hours. That's a looooong time. :lol:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was already a great start and the setting looks super promising. I'm really looking forward seeing more of the facility and Eric's predicaments.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... just thinking out loud... this "stable" wouldn't happen to be part of a "dairy farm" would it, haha ;)
Looking forward to seeing how exactly Erik (and the others) will be contributing and if I might want to be one of those that voluntarily enrolls 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Day 1/Night 2

Erik awoke to a loud ringing seeming to emanate from the very walls. He let out a loud growl, but proceeded to get up anyway. His mood was not improved by the realization that he was still only wearing his graying socks, Lab Coat having stolen all his other articles of clothing. A quick search revealed that there was not a stitch of clothing in the room other than the ankle socks he had on.

He wasn't about to go running stark naked to the communal shower like some college kid being hazed, however. So, with as much dignity as he could possibly muster, Erik yanked the comforter off the bed and pulled it over his shoulders like a king's mantle, pulling it closed over his exposed nether region.

This brought a great smirk to his face - he had showed Lab Coat, alright. He sauntered over to the commissary, where he simply stopped and growled.

Lab Coat was there, smirking his incorrigible smirk.

"Did you bring me clothes?" Erik snapped.

Lab Coat gave a soft chuckle. "Why would I do that? I don't need you clothed."

"Look, if you're gonna put me to work, I'm gonna need clothes, dipshit. That's how it works. OSHA compliance or whatever."

"Do yourself a favor and stop acting like you know anything." Lab Coat chided placidly. "Are you going to shower?"

"After breakfast. I thought I'd meet my fellow subjects first." Erik said with a sarcastic grin before letting his mouth relax into a scowl. "I'm four, right? So there are three others?"

"So you can count." Lab Coat said with a raised eyebrow. "We have a little tradition here - when a new subject arrives, we give the others the day off."

"So I gotta do all the shit they'd normally do?"

Lab Coat rose. "All in due time, Subject Four. Now, why don't you order breakfast and shower up? Work begins at ten."

Erik was rather surprised at how late the work day started, but hey, if they wanted to waste his time in their custody, so much the better for him. He received a small platter of fruit, two slices of multigrain toast liberally applied with butter, and what appeared to be a protein smoothie. Although Erik wasn't particularly into that health buff shit, he had to admit, the breakfast was pretty good and energizing. He felt pretty fantastic afterwards, enough that he grinned and dropped the comforter before charging into the showers and turning them all on, having fun walking under the multiple jets, letting them soak his muscles in hot water, dampening his hair.

And then he realized that someone had taken his socks and comforter, leaving him nude and damp. Lab Coat smirked at him over from a couch in the common area. "Don't you clean up nice?"

Erik frowned. "I thought you said there'd be clothes waiting for me after my shower."

"The shower you'll be taking after today's work session."

"How do you know I'll-"

"Believe me, you'll want one."

With that ominous note, a loud buzzer rang, followed by a pleasant deep male voice intoning: "It is now nine-thirty AM. Please report to the common areas to be led to the work floor. Thank you."

Lab Coat chuckled. "It's just you today, pretty boy."

"Fuck you."

"Do you have any other snappy catchphrases?" Lab Coat sneered.

Lab Coat beckoned and led Erik out of the reinforced area - the two big orderlies were lying in wait in case Erik had had any thoughts about running away. Erik followed them to what looked sort of like an operating theatre. The long front wall was dominated by a wide window - already a team of people with clipboards and medical facemasks were behind it, preparing. Inside was a strange leather chair - sort of like a gynecological chair, with stirrups, and lots of expensive medical-looking apparatuses.

"What the fuck is this?" Erik asked, completely confused. "I thought I was going to be working, not getting a checkup."

Lab Coat actually laughed at that. "Just sit in the chair and we'll hook you up."

"What are they gonna do to me?"

Lab Coat raised an eyebrow. "We'll be running a diagnostic of you."

"And that means...?" Erik prompted.

Lab Coat rolled his eyes. "Just get in the chair, Subject Four, or you will be put in the chair."

Erik growled, but did as he was told. Almost as soon as his naked butt touched leather the orderlies pounced, pulling his arms over his head and securing his wrists with padded leather cuffs and shoving his legs into the stirrups and tightening them to get him unable to escape. All the while Lab Coat watched for signs of defiance. Erik knew that one word of protest would mean Lab Coat won. So he controlled himself.

The disappointed little tsk from Lab Coat made it worth it. "Very well. Welcome, Subject Four, to the initial kinesthetic diagnostic for your tenure here at the Facility. We shall be determining what will turn you into the most valuable subject you can be in our study. I'll come to collect you in about five hours. Try not to enjoy yourself too much."

"Fat chance of that." Erik muttered.

With that, Lab Coat and the two orderlies left, replaced by three people wearing scrubs and white medical gloves, surgical gowns and caps, faces obscured by surgical masks and goggles. They seemed to be color coordinated, one in blue scrubs, gown and cap, one in purple, and one in green.

"Fuck this, are you gonna do surgery or something?" Erik roared, thrashing as much as he could in the chair, which wasn't much - this caused the Doctors to move in and pull leather straps from somewhere beneath the chair and lash Erik down.

"Subject Four, calm yourself. We're not here to perform any surgery of any kind." Blue said sternly - Erik took him to be the leader. "We just need to be sure we aren't contaminating anything - for the study."

"Well, you could have said that a little fucking sooner." Erik snarled, glancing down at his body, muscles bulging around heavily-tightened black straps.

"In a way, this might be better." Blue chuckled. "What we do here can be intense."

"You just said it wasn't surgery!" Erik whined.

Purple cleared his throat. "What we study here, Subject Four... is pleasure. Male pleasure and stimulation. We are running a diagnostic to see how you respond to various stimuli so that we can determine how best to make you most sexually productive during your time here."

"Wait. Wait. You're gonna fucking jack me off? For, like, my sperm?"

"Smart one we have here." Green chimed in.

"You can't just do tha-aarrrgh!" Erik's protest was cut off when Purple shoved a rubber bulb into his mouth. Erik's head was yanked forward by his hair in order to get the plug gag secured around the back of his head.

Green gently stroked Erik's head while Blue and Purple tapped around at their machines. Normally Erik would have snarled but comfort was sorely needed now. There was a small crowd of scientists gathered at the long window, all of them watching him, and humiliatingly, his dick was already starting to twitch.

Green kept petting him. "Hey, don't you worry. Don't think of it as being milked or whatever. Think of it as being all for you. We're just trying to find out how to give you the greatest jack off of your life. Heh, I'd like to put my hands on you more, but scientific integrity and what not. Today is just about the diagnostic. You're gonna be a good boy for me, aren't you?"

It was weird - somehow Green was making him feel better, and considering the utter lack of compassion Erik had experienced for the last few years, long before he arrived here, was playing with his head. He tried not to imagine how nice it'd feel to have Green stroke his arms, to have Green be the only one in the room - fuck, he didn't even know what Green looked like.

They started with hands. Just Blue's glove-covered hands and a generous helping of lube. Occasionally Blue spoke to the others but Erik heard none of it. Because Blue was a master with his hands. Erik felt like Blue was a virtuoso and his dick was the instrument - in any event, Erik was making noises he had never made before. Blue knew just how to tease him, what speed to stroke and when to squeeze and fondle his balls before backing him down off the edge.

Blue occasionally ordered Purple and Green to assist, whether it was a simple order of "Pinch his nipples" or a more complex order of "Tug his hair every time I pull his balls." Blue commanded them like they were extensions of his own body, just four more hands he could use. Occasionally they tested out toys, like a strange spiky roller or a long wand that caused a painful electric zap that immediately made him deflate. They learned - as soon as they saw he responded poorly to pain, they switched their tactics up. Then it was feathers and gentle pulls and tickling. It was the tickling that took Erik by surprise and launched him into his first orgasm. It was explosive, stronger than Erik had ever shot before - it earned an appreciative round of clapping from the audience.

Purple left the operating theatre and Blue retreated to a corner to roll his wrists and relax them, almost like a between rounds break at a boxing match. It was Green who stayed, using a warm washcloth to clean the cum off him.

"How was that, boy?"

Erik gave a weak nod, already ready to get out. But no one made any move to release him, and the audience made no moves away, simply checking their phones. It really did feel like halftime or something.

The rest of the time passed in a blur - because once Blue returned, he hooked up the milking machine, and not once did he let that thing stop until Erik was screaming into his gag, hoarse and absolutely senseless. Erik must have came seven more times that day, enough that he felt like he had ejaculated his soul out of his body. He felt floaty and strange and limp as they cleaned him up after, although he screamed as if electrocuted when they touched his cock - but it was to rub some strange cool cream on it, and it felt good. Numbing. It let them put on some kind of metal cage onto his dick, but because of the cream, Erik could hardly feel it.

They put him in a wheelchair, and an orderly wheeled him out of the operating theatre (Green waggled gloved fingers at him in farewell, and Erik smiled wanly). This same orderly accompanied him into the dorms and literally fed him from the commissary until Erik started regaining control of his own body.

It was then that he noticed Lab Coat. "You certainly made a splash on your first day."

Erik didn't have the strength yet to say "fuck you."

"You'll have a break tomorrow. It's about three-thirty. You have the rest of the evening to yourself. Shower, rest. Try to distract yourself."

Lab Coat stood and made to leave.

"W-wait!" Erik cried.

Lab Coat froze. And turned. Eyebrow raised. Foot tapping against the tiled floor. "Yes?"

"That's a day, right? 24 hours? I've just got, like, eight months to go?"

Lab Coat laughed. More like cackled, really.

"It's a long-term test, Subject Four. We only count the hours you are observed towards your sentence. No, you spent five hours today. Out of five thousand, and even we aren't so cruel as to milk you every day - you'd run dry way too soon - and even then we vary your length of observation depending on your body chemistry! Still... at five hours every day for the rest of your sentence... you'll be with us for at least the next two and a half years. And trust me, if you don't behave yourself... it can get a lot worse for you."

Erik could only sit in the wheelchair in utter shock and despair as Lab Coat left, chuckling all the way.

End of Night 2 - .1% of sentence served (5/5000 hours)
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Hmmm... just thinking out loud... this "stable" wouldn't happen to be part of a "dairy farm" would it, haha ;)
Muscle-Flex wrote: 3 years ago Man, spring is here, the sap is rising, and you are on a roll. I love this set-up. Can't wait to find out more about Eric. His stunned reactions are both hilarious and hot. Looking forward to what Lab Coat has in store for our muscle-bound stallion. I wonder if he has done the math on 5,000 hours - I'm assuming that the clock is only ticking during "working" hours. That's a looooong time. :lol:
Jb99 wrote: 3 years ago 5000 hours 24/7 would be 30 weeks - but it's not 24/7 so how long will he be in there for? He's clearly not worked that out yet but suspect he might if he continues not to cooperate.
Look at y'all, guessing my plot twists before they happen - my foreshadowing worked! I love it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh man Volo...

This was great, I do feel so sorry for Erik realizing how much time he has left in his sentence.

I'm super curious to see what happens on the days he doesn't get milked... and waiting patiently to meet one two and three (blue green and purple aren't perhaps 1,2 and 3 - no thats just silly)

Lol enjoying this.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Love it!

How long before he ends up volunteering for 'overtime'?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ouf! I had estimated about 8 hours/day. But if Erik's no even going to be milked every day, then he's gonna be in for a very long stay.

Sensational writing [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
I'm really loving the clinical aspect of this; big orderlies, straps and restraints, gags, tickling, edging, milking devices, etc.

Considering how insanely ticklish I am, I think I'd be in HELL at that place :lol:

Really looking forward to the next update on Subject Four 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome idea😍
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Blue, Purple and Green are making me think of the time the Auditors got personalities in Discworld!

Anyway, a great update. It's nice to see some proper, empirical science being carried out into male pleasure! I'm glad steps have been taken to ensure Erik can't damage the experiment with unauthorised stimulation. Looks like this is going to be a long term study. Enjoying the 'banter between Erik and Lab Coat as well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great writing, [mention]Volobond[/mention]...

I especially like Lab Coat's sardonic wit and Erik's cocky attitude. ;)
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Eric’s first day of “work” – whew! It’s going to be a blast watching Eric deal with his situation. And Lab Coat… a great mixture of humorous and devious villainy. The way he teases Eric is half the fun. Looking forward to the revelation of what Eric did to end up in this place. Man, I like a big stud in a tight predicament.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Can't wait to see what's in store for Subject Four, buddy.
Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Can't wait to see what's in store for Subject Four, buddy.
Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter 8-)
Uh... whoops ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

Day 2/Night 3

Erik did not remember showering, or dinner, or retiring to his room. What with the fact that this place had no windows, and that getting milked for five hours was a major time distorter, Erik knew that he was going to have a hell of a time keep track of... well, time.

Almost instantly upon waking, Erik's body remembered that his dick no longer had the balm of numbing cream upon it, and now Erik spasmed, his morning wood quite neatly constrained by the polymer cage currently fitted over his genitals. Even when he had been kept in jail before his trial, he had had the pleasure of a morning wank. As far as Erik was concerned, this was an unalienable right, and it was immensely frustrating to deny himself this way.

And then, a horrid thought seized him. Just how much power Lab Coat and the facility had over his body. And though he would never admit to anything resembling fear, Erik figured that whatever they would do to him if he didn't cum to their standards would be gruesome indeed.

Erik was no stranger to confinement. For the past year and a half, he had been kept in detention awaiting his trial. It was more surprising to him that his dormitory (cell) was so well-appointed. But even this, he recognized, was a tactic. "Do what we say, and we can make your time enjoyable. Disobey, and you can find out how painful pleasure can be."

Fuck, he was hearing Lab Coat's voice even in his head.

Erik growled as he grabbed a notebook and began writing. 5000 hours. Minus 5. 4995 hours. Divided by 5. At five hours a day, there were 999 days left in his sentence. He shifted, recognizing he was naked and reaching down to adjust his caged dick.

That seemed too much. More math. Make it manageable. 999 divided by 7. 124.7 weeks. 124.7 divided by 52. 2.39 years. 2.39 years to go getting milked every day for 5 hours.

Erik slammed his palm onto the desk. Math was not helping. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to figure out what time it was. The television. It was a smart TV and had the time in the top left corner. It was already late in the morning, almost noon. Of course the TV didn't allow him access to news or the internet, but it was already connected to the game console and had movies and shows preloaded.

Finally, Erik tested the door. It was open. He left his room, glancing around warily. No orderlies in sight. But no other subjects, either. There had to be at least three others, right?

Lab Coat... last night, he had said Erik would be given a break. So maybe he had been exempt from milking today - part of Erik's mind realized that every rest day would come at a steep cost of his continued confinement.

Erik spent an hour simply standing... staring at the steel door standing between him and the other security measures beyond which freedom lay. Once he had spent time in jail, he learned to hate prison movies. Escape was a hopeless fantasy. And Green, yesterday, had been right. He had had the most orgasms he had ever had at once under their care, and it was a pretty sweet deal to be fed, housed, and pleasured for his community service.

Erik shook his head and returned to the common rooms. This was fucking with his head. He was acting like a little bitch, letting what amounted to a great blowjob throwing him into a tizzy. There were probably cameras all over this place. Oh, fuck, what if they were selling footage of his milking? Maybe he'd have a porn career when he got out of this place - Stud Inmate Gets Milked. No! Erik refused to let Lab Coat win. If he had a freakout, if he showed weakness like this, that bastard would get so much satisfaction out of it. So Erik did his best to lounge nonchalantly on one of the couches in the common area, all too aware that he was still naked.

He was too wired to read or watch anything while he waited, but he at least got some food from the commissary - more health shit - and after about four hours, he heard the steel doors open.

Three men were wheeled into the ward, looking as exhausted as Erik had felt last night. The first was a big guy. He wore a simple white shirt and thin drawstring pants, like a mental patient, and a placid smile. His skin was golden, hair fair, and his eyes friendly, but Erik got the distinct feeling that this wasn't a man to be trifled with - he wore no restraints, his hands folded in his lap. Following him was a shirtless dark-skinned man with his hair in neat locs, strapped down to his wheelchair by a single band across the chest. The final man was pale and had dark hair, but that was all Erik could surmise because the man was completely naked and firmly strapped down, gagged, and blindfolded. Lab Coat entered behind them, tapping at his tablet.

"Ah, Subject Four, you're here. That should make this easier. Allow me to introduce Subject One" - he gestured to the man with locs- "Subject Two" - he stepped forward and laid a hand on the shoulder of the big man- "and Subject Three" - a careless glance over at the heavily bound man. "I'm sure they'll be happy to make your acquaintance. Tomorrow. Unfortunately, Subject Three's outburst today in Collections requires us to place all inmates on lockdown, but I'm sure we'll establish a working relationship for you tomorrow after you're all on the floor together. Good day.

Erik looked curiously at the other Subjects as the two trolls in orderly uniforms entered after Lab Coat and again frog-marched him to his room. What had Subject Three done that was so bad it necessitated a lockdown? And why were they treated so differently?

Erik glanced down at his calculation-covered sheet of paper and crumpled it up, tossing it on the floor.

End of Night 3 - .1% of sentence served (5/5000 hrs)

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's amazing to see this story getting an update! It's well worth waiting, too. I feel like Erik finally had a chance to introduce his mindset properly.

During his calculations, I realized that we never got to learn why he was prisoned in the first place. From how he acts, I'd say it's not false imprisonment but I wonder if that's going to be relevant. Also, it's a nice touch how he tries to control his emotions to not let the "Lab Coat" get the better of him.

By the way, new convicts seem like a good opportunity for Erik to establish some connections. Even if 3 seemed to be deemed the most dangerous, I feel like 1 will be the most trouble.

(P.S.: I'd totally watch an extended cut of Stud Inmate Gets Milked :twisted: )
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'm with [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]. So glad to see the update, [mention]Volobond[/mention].

This place is almost like Arkham Asylum! Perhaps the big guy (Subject Two) is the Dark Knight himself! :evil:

I have such a story planned for a Batman-like superhero! 8-)
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh wow this coukd be a vefh goox start to a intresting story i hope the resyraints comd his way
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Erik's already on the slippery slope to submission! Nice to meet the first three subjects. It feels like Erik might have got a glimpse of the future stages of his life in the facility.

Looking forward to them all getting together tomorrow.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic