Do you wanna be my sock model? New Chapter - 4/30 (Mature Content) M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Do you wanna be my sock model? New Chapter - 4/30 (Mature Content) M/M

Post by ShortSocks »

(A new series completely separate from my Taken at the Gym/Sock Boys series! I will be telling this from the victim character’s point of view once again. All characters and story are completely fictitious. )

CHARACTERS:

Ryan (victim) - 22 years old. 6’0 185 lbs, somewhat skinny, but athletic build. Wears semi preppy or sporty clothes. Has blue eyes, dirty blonde/brown hair with a sort of fohawk style hair. Has an outgoing personality. Straight.

Tyler (aggressor) - 32 years old. 5’9 200 lbs. Wears glasses, and has medium length curly dark brown hair and brown eyes. Socially akward type, but not afraid to strike up conversation. Gay, and has a major no show sock fetish.

Chapter 1:
———————

Bend, Oregon

———————

It was just a normal crisp summer Saturday in Bend, Oregon. I was doing my usual, chilling at the mall. I was sitting in one of the massage chairs and flirting with cute girls as they would walk by. I was dressed pretty casually today. I was wearing a black Under Armour ball cap, a lightweight heather grey Nike hoodie, beige cargo shorts, a pair of thin white no show liner socks, and a pair of black Nike slides.

It was always a good time. Alot of girls would just giggle and walk off, blushing but occasionally one would give me her number.

I would keep this up for hours. I had just graduated from college, and was still on the hunt for a full time job so I could move out from my parents house. As it was, I was working part time at the moment, and basically spent most of my money on clothes or going to the bars to hang out with friends.

A couple of cute girls had walked past me and kept walking as I turned and hollered at them. They looked back and giggling. I was always one with the ladies, but moving back in with my parents made things tough.

As I was still turned around eyeing them up, I heard someone from behind me say, “Excuse me.”

I turned around and looked at who was talking to me. It was a pretty geeky looking guy who had plopped down in a massaging chair across from me. He was dressed in a black polo shirt, khaki pants, and a pair of brown Skechers sneakers. He had glasses on, and thick curly hair.

“Yeah?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Name’s Tyler.” He said with a smile.

I shot him a puzzled look before responding.

“Hi Tyler, I am Ryan.” I responded, confused why this random guy was talking to me. Im a very sociable person, but I was just trying to relax and hit up some cute girls.

“Hey Ryan, its nice to meet you. Do you come here often?” Tyler asked akwardly.

I let out a slight chuckle and responded, “Yeah man every weekend. Look, I dont want to be rude, but Im kinda busy.”

“Oh, I dont mean to bother you. I just noticed you wear no show socks.” Tyler responded awkwardly again.

“Huh?” I replied, shooting him a puzzled look.

“Your socks. You wear no show socks.” He replied, pulling up his pant leg, and continuing. “I wear them too.” He added.

“Cool man, we wear the same style socks. Is that all?” I asked, growing increasingly annoyed.

“Do you want to be my sock model?” He asked innocently.

“Dude what?” I asked, super confused.

“I’d pay you and stuff.” Replied Tyler.

“Im still confused.” I responded.

“Listen,” said Tyler as he adjusted himself on his chair and crossed his legs. “Im sorry to be coming across as weird.”

“Very weird.” I interrupted.

Tyler rolled his eyes and continued, “Look, I’m weird. Thats fine. I am comfortable with it. I have a sock fetish.”

“A who?” I interjected again.

“A sock fetish.” Tyler said bashfully, staring at my socked feet, which creeped me out a bit.

“Which means?” I naively asked.

“I have a thing for no show socks. Seeing guys wearing them turns me on. I would pay you very well to come to my place a couple days a week. Like an hour tops to let me take photos of you in your socks, and maybe massage your socked feet from time to time.” Replied Tyler.

“Well, im not into dudes, so this is a little weird.” I replied.

“Its okay, you dont need to be. Sorry for being so forward, but I would pay you very well to make it worth your while.” He responded.

I adjusted in my chair now, placing my hands together as I looked at Tyler before speaking.

“How much money are we talking?” I asked.

“I dunno, maybe like a couple hundred bucks each time you come over?” Tyler added.

“For how long?” I asked again, with my interest peaked.

“I dunno, a minimum of an hour. But you could stay longer if you wanted to.” Tyler said with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

“Okay....and no sexual stuff right?” I asked cautiously.

“Not if you dont want to.” Tyler replied.

“Hmmm...so if I come over two days a week, you are going to pay me $400 a week to come and let you take photos of me in my socks? Whats the catch?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, and there’s no catch. I live by myself and have a good paying job in IT. Id love to be able to have that companionship.” Tyler added.

If I could make an extra $400 a week just doing this a couple days a week, I could definitely afford my own place.

“I’ll do it.” I responded.

I stood up and walked over to shake his hand. I saw him eyeing up my socked feet as I walked over to him. He looked up at me, smiled, and shook my hand.

“Well, if you want to, we can go do this now.” I said.

I could use the money now. This sounds like easy money to me.

“Y-yeah! For sure!” Tyler responded.

I could tell he was caught off guard about how eager I was to get started. We then discussed where each of us were parked so we could link up and I could follow him to his place.

We got it sorted out. We pulled into the area where his apartment complex was, and we both got out of our cars when he motioned for me to follow him. We both went upstairs to his apartment. He unlocked the door and we both walked in.

—————————

End of Chapter 1

How will the deal for Ryan go? Find out in Chapter 2! Please leave feedback! Thank you!

—————————
Last edited by ShortSocks 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I really like this new story
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Honestly, if Ryan is willing to go to the house of a man he just met for a sketchy deal and doesn't even let somebody know where he is, he deserves whatever comes his way. At least take half up front or something! :roll:

In any event, I'm intrigued, and I can't wait to see where this goes! Tyler does seem like an okay guy so far, but you never really can tell, can you? *dramatic musical sting*

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks I really like this new story
Thank you!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Honestly, if Ryan is willing to go to the house of a man he just met for a sketchy deal and doesn't even let somebody know where he is, he deserves whatever comes his way. At least take half up front or something! :roll:

In any event, I'm intrigued, and I can't wait to see where this goes! Tyler does seem like an okay guy so far, but you never really can tell, can you? *dramatic musical sting*
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

Some young adults are so naive! Lol

The irony though, I actually had someone make this offer to me once about 5 or 6 years ago, but it was only $50 and I declined lol
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 2:
———————

We had just walked into Tyler’s apartment. It was a pretty tiny 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment. It was slightly messy, but he had a huge video game setup in his living room. I actually loved video games!

“Whoa dude! Great setup!” I said enthusiastically as I ran over to check it out.

“Oh thanks Ryan. Sorry, im a bit of a gamer nerd.” Tyler replied.

“No such thing! Who doesnt love video games?” I responded with excitement.

Tyler let out a little chuckle before responding “Well, if you want to, we can play a game or two before starting.”

I had almost forgot what we came here to do. I was so enamored with the gaming system, I blew off what he said about getting started, and waved my hand nonchalantly at him.

“Yeah yeah, OH DUDE! You have the new Xbox and Call of Duty? Im in!” I responded enthusiastically.

“Yeah man! We can play a few games!” Tyler said.

He came around and pulled over an extra gamer chair. I kicked my slides off and plopped down on the gamer chair. I didnt even notice Tyler check out my socked feet as I plopped down.

Tyler turned on the xbox and a couple controllers. He tossed in Call of Duty, and kicked his shoes off, revealing a pair of black no show socks as he plopped down in the gamer chair next to me.

We decided to play on a split screen on the campaign mode. We were actually having a blast, mowing our way through the opposition. I think we lost track of time however. Hours had passed when I had to pause to go use the restroom.

I asked Tyler where the restroom was, and he told me. I walked down a hallway toward the bathroom. The apartment was filled with a bunch of action figures and comic book decor. It was pretty cool. Maybe this guy wasnt so bad. I used the restroom and came walking back out to the living room. The game was still paused, but the light was turned off. It had grown dark outside as it was getting late. I didnt see Tyler anywhere.

“Tyler?” I asked cautiously, trying to weave my way forward with the ambient light from the tv dimly illuminating the living room.

“Tyler, where are you at dude?” I asked.

“Hey man.” He said from behind me, causing me to yell with fright and turn around.

“Jesus man, you scared the shit out of me!” I replied.

“Sorry about that. I wanted to go change into something more comfy, and grab my camera.” He replied.

I hunched over, collecting myself, and trying to get my heart rate back to normal. Tyler had changed into a plain white t shirt, some red pajama bottoms, and the same black no show socks.

“Gotta get a bell for you man. Holy hell.” I said with a chuckle before standing up and continuing, “So you want to take photos of my socks now huh?” I asked.

“Yes please.” He replied.

“Okay, maybe we can play more COD after?” I asked.

“Sure!” He said excited that I didnt seem in a hurry to leave.

“Okay, but first things first, you need to send me the money. What’s your number? I will text you my cash app.” I replied.

Tyler responded with his phone number and set the camera down on a nearby end table. He then went and turned a lamp on so we could see better. He then pulled out his phone and sent me the $200! I couldnt believe it!

“Okay, so what now?” I asked.

“Hang on.” Tyler replied as he scampered back off down the hallway. He soon returned with a couple of vlogging lights.

He looked over at me and said, “Just to make the shots look better and clearer.” He said.

He then set up the lights around the living room.

“Those are pretty cool.” I replied. I was still a little creeped out, but if the guy wanted to pay me $200 each time I come over to take photos of my socks, then thats fine by me.

“Yeah, it can even change colors!” He responded, clicking the lights on with his remote and changing the color from the usual bright white light to blues, to reds, to greens etc.

“Dude that is pretty sweet!” I replied. “Why do you have the lights?”

“Well, I used to do a video game vlog on Youtube for fun. But they will help with this as well!” He responded.

“Okay cool.” I responded, “What do you want me to do?” I asked bashfully.

“Go sit on the sofa over there and kick your feet up on the coffee table.” Replied Tyler as he reset the lights to their bright white color.

I did as I was told. I kicked back on his sofa and plopped my sock covered feet onto his coffee table and crossed them.

“Now what?” I asked.

“Just sit there for a minute.” Replied Tyler as he grabbed his really nice camera and headed over and began getting some close up shots from all kinds of angles.

“Sooo why do you like socks?” I asked innocently.

Tyler stopped snapping photos for a second and looked at me before responding.

“I dunno, ya know. I guess I was just born that way.” He replied and asked that I tried arching my feet out.

I did as he asked before responding. “But what about these kinda socks do you like?” I asked, genuinely curious as I continued positioning my feet in different ways on the coffee table while he snapped more photos.

“I dunno, I guess just the way the accentuate how men’s feet look. They cover just enough of the foot for you to be able to see how it arches to their foot, you can see the veins on top of their foot, and allows you to show off your ankles, and legs better. They just look good.” He responded before telling me to position my feet another way.

I did as he asked, soaking in what all he said. I looked down at my sock covered feet while he continued taking pictures. I frowned at my feet, trying to see what he sees. I guess I could see the attraction to it, even if I didnt share it.

“Alright, now if you can stand up and have one foot flat on the ground and the other arched up, and switch between the two, id appreciate it.” Tyler said.

“Okay.” I replied as I got up and began posing for him.

Tyler crouched down and began snapping more photos.

“So what exactly are you planning on doing with these pictures?” I asked.

“Personal use.” He responded in short.

“Ew man gross!” I responded.

“You asked.” Tyler said as he took another photo.

“Yeah, but I didnt think this would be for that!” I yelled with a little chuckle.

“What did you think it was going to be for?” He asked as he stood up. I then noticed a slight bulge coming from his pajama bottoms. It weirded me out.

“I dont know. I guess I hadnt really thought about it.” I replied.

“Well, you should be flattered. You have sexy feet, and your socks hug them perfectly.” Tyler responded.

I glanced down at my feet and wiggled my toes for him. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wasnt sure if that was caused by flattery or me being nervous.

Tyler instructed me to do a few other poses, and asked if I was okay with him recording short videos as well. I told him that was fine. He was weird, but the more we chatted while he was doing this, the less weird he seemed.

After a while, he set the camera down and thanked me. He asked if I wanted to play some more Call of Duty. I said yes and we sat down and played more of the campaign for a little longer.

While playing, id notice Tyler get slightly distracted by my socked feet. I didnt pay him any attention with that though. After we finished wrapping up a hard part of the campaign, I told him id probably better get going.

He said that was fine. He caught me off guard and gave me a hug, thanking me again. I could feel his semi stiff member through his pants, which made me pull away from the hug.

“Jesus dude, put that thing away and calm down.” I said with a chuckle.

“Im so sorry!” He said clearly embarrassed and blushing.

“No worries.” I responded. “Sorry, that part is still weird to me.”

Tyler shrugged and said “Well, maybe next time it wont be as weird.” He replied awkwardly.

“Nope, itll probably still be weird, but you arent as creepy as I initially thought.” I responded.

“Well that’s a start!” He replied hopefully as we both began walking towards his front door of his apartment.

“Yeah I guess, I mean its not like you abducted me or anything.” I replied with a chuckle.

Tyler let out a nervous laugh and said, “Yet.”

I looked back, unsure of what he said.

“Huh?” I replied.

“Huh- what? Nothing! Have a safe trip home! Thanks again!” Tyler responded as I left the apartment.

I began driving home. I was thinking about everything. Even though Tyler was a little weird, he was actually kinda fun to hang out with and play video games. Even the photo and video sessions werent too bad or awkward. Even though there were a few times Tyler displayed a boner, he did not push for anything sexual and kept his word, so I respected that.

I finally got home, and checked my phone. I saw I had a couple texts from Tyler reading:

“Hey Ryan, thanks again for today. It was a lot of fun.”

“Want to come over tomorrow around noon and play some Call of Duty and make another $200? ;) ;) ;P”

I texted him back and said “Sure!”

If Tyler wanted to spend his money taking photos of my socks, who was I to say no? I know he has a great job, and judging by the fact he lived in a small apartment and didnt have a nice apartment, he was clearly living below his means to save money and be able to spend.

Lets see how this goes! I then received a final response from Tyler that read:

“Great! See you tomorrow! Bring some extra no shows!”

I responded with a text back saying: “Ok”

I then put my phone back in my pocket, chuckled and whispered “Weirdo.” to myself with a grin as I walked into my parents house.

———————

End of Chapter 2

Please leave feedback! Thank you all!

———————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, Tyler, man, don't give away the game so early! ;)

I think that this is a cute little unorthodox friendship forming, even with the transactional nature of it. Perhaps it evolves as time goes on... or perhaps Tyler makes a more sinister move...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Oooh, Tyler, man, don't give away the game so early! ;)

I think that this is a cute little unorthodox friendship forming, even with the transactional nature of it. Perhaps it evolves as time goes on... or perhaps Tyler makes a more sinister move...
Haha! There is still no suspicion from Ryan yet. Im still toying around with how long I want to build their friendship vs how soon I want Ryan to become the victim!
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Parts 1 & 2 are great! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Why do I have the suspicion that our hero is in for more?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]arizzle34[/mention] I am glad you are enjoying so far! I think this will blossom into a great story!

[mention]1960gerson[/mention] Thank you! Yes, trouble is on the horizon for Ryan! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 3:
———————

I woke up the next morning eerily excited. Maybe it was because I was about to make an extra couple hundred bucks. Maybe it was to play some video games. Maybe it was to hang out with a new friend. Nah, it couldnt be that. Definitely the video games and $200. I still couldnt believe a guy was paying me $200 per visit to take pictures of my sock covered feet.

I mean, the more I thought about it, it was a little flattering. Weird, but flattering.

I scrambled to get out of bed. It was about 10 in the morning. I tossed on a black Under Armour t-shirt, some dark grey sweatpants, and a pair of my black no show liner socks.

I ran downstairs, and greeted my parents. My mom commented about how chipper I was and I just replied I was gonna be hanging out with some friends soon.

I padded down the wood floor hallway in my socks to the kitchen and grabbed a banana, and some water. I ate and then chilled in the kitchen, scouring through my phone.

One of my buddies texted me asking if I wanted to come over, and I just simply replied, that I couldnt because I had to work. After messing around on my phone for what felt like an eternity, I decided to go get ready. It was only 10:30, but if I showed up early, I doubted that Tyler would mind.

I scampered back up to my room in a hurry. I grabbed my old book bag from when I was at college. I dumped out all of my old notebooks onto the floor and opened up my dresser drawer where I kept my socks. I grabbed a pair of white, a pair of light grey, a pair of royal blue, and a pair of white and black striped no show liner socks. I also grabbed a pair of light grey Under Armour shorts that had the same material as sweatpants but were designed to be shorts, just in case Tyler wanted some different shots. I slid into my white memory foam Nike slides and finished getting things together.

I then zipped my backpack shut and headed back downstairs. My parents asked where I was headed, and I just replied to go hang out with friends and exited the house. It was about a 15 minute drive to get to Tyler’s apartment. I texted Tyler and told him id be a little early and was on my way. With that I hopped in my car and headed off.

As I pulled up to Tyler’s place, I noticed no lights were on. I checked my phone, and no text replies either. I frowned. Hopefully he was home and I didnt just drive over here for no reason.

I jogged up the steps leading up to his apartment. When I made it up to his floor and I got to his front door, I knocked on the door. I didnt hear anything.

“Hmm” i say to myself looking around.

I knock again, a little harder this time. The door actually pushed open when I knocked harder to my surprise. I slowly crept into the apartment.

“Uhhh Tyler?” I asked in a quiet tone.

There was no response.

“Tyler are you here?” I asked in my normal talking voice this time.

I had made my way fully into his apartment at this point. I had no clue what was going on. I hoped someone hadnt broken in. Just as I began to venture further into the apartment, I heard the door slam shut behind me.

“Holy shit!” I yelled as I spun around to see Tyler standing there grinning from ear to ear!

“Hahaha I got you so good!” He joked, laughing hysterically.

“Dude you are such an asshole! You scared the shit out of me!” I replied, getting my wits about me.

“You shoulda seen your face! Hahaha!” He kept laughing.

“Shut up man! What is it with you creeping up behind me anyways?” I asked, slightly annoyed, but still chuckling a bit now as I hunched over composing myself.

“Relax! It was just a joke Ryan. And I dunno, I like being stealthy and comin up from behind people and then scaring them!” He responded gleefully.

“Well mission accomplished Tyler. You definitely got me.” I replied, as I tossed my backpack off of my shoulder and tossed it onto his couch.

I could have sworn I heard Tyler whisper not yet I havent, but I shrugged it off as me hearing things again. Tyler was dressed pretty casually, he had on a black Batman t shirt, a pair of thin light grey lounge pants and a pair of light grey no show socks.

“Did you just say something?” I inquired as I looked back at him.

“Huh- who me? No man, you are hearing things again.” He replied as he cleaned his glasses off.

“Weird.” I replied before shrugging it off.

I slipped out of my slides, revealing my socked feet, and I saw Tyler eyeing me up and down.

“Cute socks.” He said before walking past me, still eyeing me up and down as he made his way over to the xbox.

“Come on man, dont eye me up like that! I am not a piece of meat!” I joked with a chuckle.

As Tyler was fumbling around with the xbox controllers, I thought I heard him mutter “That’s what you think.” under his breath.

“What was that?” I asked.

“What are you talking about? Man you really keep hearing things.” Replied Tyler.

“Man I could have sworn you said something.” I responded with a chuckle.

“Relax dude, I think me scaring you has you freaking out over nothing.” Responded Tyler calmly as he handed me a controller.

“I guess so!” I said with a chuckle as I grabbed the controller.

“Lets pick up where we left off on the campaign! Maybe we can wrap it up this afternoon!” Said Tyler enthusiastically.

I concurred as we both plopped down on the gamer chairs. I noticed Tyler periodically checking me out and my socks. I chose to ignore it.

We were kicking ass and taking names on the campaign today. As we reached the final mission, we decided to pause.

“You want lunch? I’ll buy.” Tyler offered.

“Oh you dont have to do that man!” I responded as I got up from my gaming chair.

“Dont worry, I got you.” He said.

He pulled up DoorDash and ordered us each a sub from Subway to be delivered. It was going to be about 45 minutes for the delivery.

“Hey Ryan, do you want to start the photos and videos now while we wait?” Tyler asked.

“Sure, thats fine!” I responded. I got an alert on my phone. I looked down and saw Tyler had already sent me another $200.

I began to feel a little guilty. He was sending me a lot of money just to take pictures of my little socks. Tyler walked off to go grab his camera and eagerly came back.

He started requesting some different poses, both standing and sitting on the ground. Lifting my feet in the air, sitting on my hip and scooting my feet behind me to my side. He would ask me to let my pants lay flat, pull the legs up etc.

After a while, Tyler asked if I had brought any other colored socks. I told him yes and we walked over to my bookbag.

“Ya know, I still think its weird you are taking photos of my socks for what did you call it? Personal use.” I said as I began unzipping my bookbag.

“It is weird, but I think you secretly think its kinda hot.” Said Tyler in response.

“Hot? Why would I think its hot?” I responded, puzzled.

“Because someone finds you and what you wear that attractive.” Retorted Ryan.

“I mean I guess its kinda cool, but it doesnt make it any less weird dude. Have you already done it?” I replied.

“Yep, twice!” He responded proudly.

“Aw man gross! Seriously? Already?” I responded with a laugh.

“Yep, I couldnt help myself.” Responded Ryan as he gave me a light pinch on my butt causing me to jump and pull away.

“Ha! Hey! None of that now!” I yelled with a laugh as I waved my finger at him.

He apologized and chuckled, “Well, lets see what you have in here - Ooooh! We can match!”

“Huh?” I asked in response as Tyler pulled out my grey pair of socks.

“Look, you are wearing a black shirt, and grey sweatpants. If you put on grey socks, we will be twinsies!” He exclaimed.

It hadnt really dawned on me til he said it. “Huh? Oh yeah cool. We can do that.” I responded.

Tyler handed me the pair of socks and I changed into them. I could feel him eyeing me up and down still.

“Do ya mind not creepily staring at me and my feet?” I asked with another laugh.

“Sorry.” Responded Tyler as he continued to stare.

“Come on man! Knock it off!” I laughed.

“Sorry haha I cant help it Ryan, you are just really hot.” Replied Tyler as he walked up to me.

“Back up ya creep!” I joked with a chuckle as Tyler came right up to me. He backed me up to the couch and gave me a gentle shove causing me to fall onto the couch.

I could see his member growing through his thin sweatpants.

“Gross man! Put it away!” I said with a laugh as I turned my head to look away.

“I think you like being the center of attention.” Replied Tyler, his behavior getting more flirtatious.

“Come on man, just take some photos so we can finish up Call of Duty.” I said with another chuckle, blushing slightly.

“Not til you admit that you secretly enjoy all of this.” He said as he placed his hands on my knees and bent down to look at me.

“Alright man, this isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. Alright? I said it.” with a laugh, still tensed up.

“Good.” He responded as he got up and went over to grab his camera.

I had to admit, deep down I did kinda enjoy being the center of attention, and the fact that someone was so attracted to me. It was still pretty awkward and weird, but I was beginning to loosen up around Tyler slowly but surely. Creepiness and all.

Tyler walked back over with his camera and began directing my poses. We made small talk while he was snapping photos.Tyler then plopped down on the couch next to me. My feet were already kicked up onto the coffee table. He rested his socked feet on top of my shins before snapping a couple photos of both of our socked feet together.

At first, I wanted to ask what he was doing, but I decided to let him continue to run with it. After that, Tyler continued to order me around the room in various poses once again before the door bell rang. Our food was here.

“I’ll get it!” He yelled as he set his camera down.

“Hey Tyler, im gonna go use the bathroom real quick!” I hollered down before marching off to the bathroom.

When I came back out of the bathroom, I walked into the living room. I saw the Subway on the table, but Tyler was nowhere to be found.

“Tyler?” I asked aloud.

“Tyler, im not playing this game again!” I hollered as I began searching all around.

I went back down the hall and checked his bedroom, he wasnt there.

“Where the hell did he go?” I whispered to myself as I exited the bedroom and came back out to the living room. This was a tiny place, so I had no clue where he could be.

I shrugged and went to go sit on the couch. He had a blanket draped over the couch to keep dirt off of it. As I went to go grab my sub, I felt something aggressively grab my ankle.

“RAH!” came a yell.

“Jesus! God dammit Tyler!” I yelled as I tugged on my foot and looked down and saw Tyler’s hand grabbing my ankle followed by his laughter from underneath the couch.

“Dude you are too easy!” Yelled Tyler with a laugh as he carefully started sliding out from under the couch.

“You are an asshole.” I stated jokingly. This dude manages to scare me all the time.

Tyler was laughing hysterically as he plopped down on the couch next to me, butting his hip up against mine. I then scooted away over from the middle and up against the armrest as I started unwrapping my sandwich. Tyler then repeated what I did and scooted over to where he butted his hip up on mine again.

“Dude, give me a little space.” I said with a chuckle.

“Fine.” Said Tyler as he scooted back to the center of the sofa.

I actually found Tyler’s weird flirtatious behavior to be kinda funny and harmless. “Maybe I should toy with him and flirt back?” I thought to myself with a grin as I took a bite of my sandwich.

We made a little bit of small talk while we were eating. I decided to pursue my thought of messing with Tyler, so I kicked my sock covered feet up onto his lap as I continued to eat. I saw Tyler look down at my feet and continue eating. I looked over and saw him pitching a tent in his pants.

“Dude gross! Come on man control yourself!” I joked.

“You are the one that placed your socked feet in my lap.” He said as he stuffed his mouth with the last bite of his sandwich and began wiping his mouth and hands off.

“Touche.” I said as I wiggled my feet playfully around on his lap and took my last bite of my sub.

I could tell me doing this to Tyler was getting him all hot and bothered. He went to place his hands on my feet, but I pulled them off, spun around and cleaned up from eating lunch.

“Well, ready to finish up Call of Duty?” I asked bluntly, knowing fully well that I just got done teasing Tyler.

“Sure.” He said through gritted teeth. “Just give me a minute.”

I chuckled as he continued to sit there, clearly trying to get his boner to go away.

“Lets go man! Im ready to finally finish this game!” I demanded.

Tyler reluctantly got up, still pitching a tent as he walked over.

“Man, you really need to control that thing! You need to go in the other room and jack it or somethin?” I asked with a chuckle.

“That would probably help actually.” He said bashfully as he stopped dead in his tracks, his dick a couple feet from my face.

“Ew dude. No, settle down and lets wrap this game up.” I demanded.

“Dont worry, I will.” He whispered.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Huh-what? Oh I was just saying thats fine.” He replied, tripping over his words.

I decided to tease him a little further. I scooted the gaming chair out of the way as he plopped down onto his. He shot me a confused glance.

I then flopped down on my stomach, grabbed my controller and arched my feet up toward my butt, crossing my ankles. My socked feet couldnt have been more than a foot away from him with how I was positioned. I could hear Tyler’s breathing get heavy as we began playing Call of Duty.

We were running through the final mission, but Tyler kept messing up. We both kept dying and having to respawn. I could FEEL Tyler checking me out.

“Come on man! You need to focus! We keep dying!” I said as I rested my feet on his lap once more so that my socked soles were exposed facing up towards him on his lap.

Tyler died again and I cussed at the game. Tyler paused the game and then I felt him tickle my socked feet. I let out a yelp of laughter as I tugged my feet away.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“Oh, you think its okay to tease me like that huh?” He asked as he jumped onto my calves, pinning my legs down as he began tickling my feet mercilessly.

I flopped around on the floor trying to get him to stop. I couldnt stop laughing and begging him to stop. He then taunted me and continued tickling. I couldnt take much more.

“I give I give! I’m sorry!” I yelled.

“Thats better.” Said Tyler as he got off my legs and went and sat back down on his gaming chair.

I regained my composure, grabbed my gaming chair and plopped back down like normal. We wound up beating the campaign a short while later. We both jumped out of our seats in excitement.

“Man! That is such a great game!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, that was a lot of fun! -Hey, I want to take a few more photos, can you pose on your stomach like you did earlier?” Said Tyler.

“What like this?” I asked as I flopped onto my stomach and arched my legs and feet into the air.

“Yes! Thats such a cute pose for a photo! Here put my headset on!” Tyler yelled with excitement as he tossed me his headset.

I put on the headset, and grabbed the controller. Tyler then took some photos of a few different angles, both up close and from further away with me in this position.

“Perfect!” Tyler said as he snapped his last photo from up by my face getting a full body shot from that angle.

Once he set his camera down on the coffee table, I stood up and checked my phone.

“Shit! I forgot to mow the lawn at my parents house. I need to go do that real quick. I forgot they asked.” I said after reading an extremely angry text from my dad.

“You still live at home?” Asked Tyler.

“Yeah, I really need to find my own place.” I responded, noticing Tyler make a face, soaking in what I was saying.

“They have some two bedroom apartments, we could become roommates!” Tyler exclaimed.

“Haha I dont know about that yet. Sorry I have to go so soon.” I replied.

“It’s all good, maybe you can come over after you are done so I can kick your ass in some Mortal Kombat.” He taunted.

I laughed before responding, “Oh dude! You would stand no chance in Mortal Kombat!”

Tyler smirked and nodded, “Okay then, its a date!” He said jokingly.

“No..no its not a date! Haha I will definitely destroy you in some Mortal Kombat though!” I fired back as I gathered my things to head home.

“Yeah we will see about that!” Replied Tyler as he gave me a playful swat on my ass.

“Hey man! Ya gotta cut that out. I will tease the crap out of you later if you dont!” I warned.

“Oh is that so?” Tyler responded giving me a couple more playful swats with both hands taking turns.

“Hahaha yeah man, knock it off!” I yelled as he chased me to the front door, still playfully swatting at me.

I opened the front door, backpack over my shoulder and began to walk down the steps.

“Hey man, I will see you later!” I hollered from 3/4 of the way down the steps.

“Yeah man, tie you later!” Yelled Tyler as I finished making my way down the steps.

“What?” I yelled back up.

“I said see you later! You really should get your hearing checked!” Yelled Tyler.

“Eh whatever man!” I said with a laugh throwing a hand up to brush him off as I made my way back to my car to drive home.

This was actually a lot of fun. Tyler was a weird egg, but a lot of fun to mess around with and hang out with. I didnt mind his flirty behavior, I found it harmless. There was no pressure to try to act cool in front of him, I could just be myself. Im glad I made a new friend.

——————————

End of Chapter 3!

Tyler and Ryan’s friendship is beginning to blossom! How much longer can Ryan get away with teasing Tyler before further action?! Stay tuned to find out!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Tyler, you adorable miscreant, watch that mouth of yours! Thank goodness Ryan's pretty dense, or else the suspicion would be even greater!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Tyler, you adorable miscreant, watch that mouth of yours! Thank goodness Ryan's pretty dense, or else the suspicion would be even greater!
:lol: I love it! Hahaha
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 4:
———————

I managed to get home pretty quickly. I got scolded by my dad for rushing out of the house before taking care of the lawn. I apologized and told him I was going to take care of it now.

I got changed into clothes that I didnt care if they got dirty, and went out and mowed the lawn. My parents have a couple acres, so it took me about an hour and a half to mow.

After I got done, I went inside and changed out of my now sweaty clothes. I the grabbed a change of clothes and went to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I got dressed. I tossed on a grey Under Armour t shirt, black cotton briefs, black running pants, and a pair of white no show socks. After getting dressed, I checked my phone. I had a few texts from other friends, and a couple from Tyler. I looked at Tyler’s texts first. He had thanked me for coming over again, said he couldnt wait to spank me...which confused me, but then his last text said “in mortal kombat.” He must have hit send prematurely I thought.

“What a weirdo. How do you mess that up?” I whispered to myself with a grin.

I then snapped a photo of my socks and sent it to him with a text saying, “Oh yeah? Idk how you are gonna spank me in mortal kombat when you’re too focused on my socks.”

I then responded to my other friends, blowing them off. I was waiting for a text back from Tyler when my phone buzzed with a text from him.

“You’ll pay for that lol”

I merely grinned, playing along before texting back saying:

“Oh yeah? Hows that?”

I could see the dots on my phone signaling he was texting back.

“...You’ll see.” was his text response.

I chuckled, deciding to taunt him some more.

“Oooooh scary. Lol im heading back over in a few.”

I didnt get a text back from Tyler after that. I shrugged it off. He was probably pleasuring himself to my picture I thought. I grabbed my backpack with my other socks. I tossed in a new pair of black no shows. I then grabbed my pair of black Nike slides and swooped my backpack onto my shoulder and headed off. I said bye to my parents and that Id be back sometime tonight.

I hopped in my car and drove over to Tyler’s place.

—————————

Once I pulled my car into a parking space outside his apartment, I checked my phone and it said:

“Door is unlocked, feel free to come in when you get here.”

I just sent a text back telling him I was here.

I hopped out of the car and saw all the lights were off and curtains were drawn shut.

“Man, dont you like sunlight?” I whispered to myself as I slung my backpack onto my shoulder.

I then ventured up the staircase leading to his apartment. I didnt bother knocking, and just came in. I didnt see Tyler anywhere, so I immediately checked behind the door, he wasnt there.

“Alright Tyler, no funny business! Come on out!” I yelled as I shut his door and tossed my backpack onto the floor.

I walked over to his couch, crouched down and lifted the blanket up to see if he was under there. He wasnt.

“Huh.” I said to myself confused.

Suddenly, what felt like a bedsheet had been tossed over top of me when I felt someone crash into me and tackle me flat onto the ground, pinning me in the bed sheet. I began to try to struggle, but I couldnt really move.

“What the hell! Tyler is that you?” I yelled.

“Yep!” He responded, “I told you id get you back!” He said triumphantly.

“Let me go man! This isnt funny!” I yelled as I struggled.

I heard Tyler laugh before he said, “Oh, this is hysterical!”

I then felt him shift his body weight around like he was spinning around to face my feet. My whole body down to my lower shins was trapped in this bedsheet. I then felt something being wrapped around my shins and pulled tight, pinning my socked feet together, and trapping the open parts of the bedsheet under it. It was a leather belt.

“There!” Said Tyler happily.

“Come on man let me out!” I yelled, trying to thrash around and struggle in my predicament.

“Not til you learn your lesson!” Said Tyler as he got off of me. I assumed he was watching me thrash around when I heard his camera taking photos.

“Are you taking photos of me? Dude let me go!” I yelled, continuing to thrash around.

“And videos.” Responded Tyler earnestly. “Keep struggling, its so sexy.” He added.

“This isnt funny man! Let me go!” I replied angrilly when I heard him respond.

“Oh it isnt?” He questioned.

I then felt him place his weight on my lower legs, apparently straddling them and holding them in place.

“Aw what cute helpless socked feet you have here! Be a shame if they got tickled!” Commented Tyler.

I then felt him begin furiously tickling my helpless feet through my thin no shows.

“Please Tyler! Stop!” I yelled, doing my best to thrash around. This was torture and I could not stop laughing.

After a while of Tyler goading, taunting and tickling, I felt him lift himself off of me and loosen the leather belt he had tied around my shins.

He got off of me and I angrilly flipped the bed sheet off of me. I glared at Tyler.

“Not funny man.” I said.

“Oh contraire, I found it quite amusing.” He admitted.

“Whatever man.” I shook my head, chuckling at him and just happy to be freed.

“What? You were such a cute little victim though!” Tyler beamed.

“Really?” I asked, shooting him a puzzled look.

“Yeah man! It was actually really hot. Maybe I can tie you up for real later!” He added.

“Nah im good haha, but thank you though! Now I have to kick your ass in some Mortal Kombat!” I replied, changing the subject. I saw Tyler frown before he replied.

“Fine, you are just speeding up the process to losing, but if you wanna lose now, thats fine!” He replied.

“Oh its on!” I challenged.

Tyler then walked over to his Xbox to turn it on. I noticed he once again had a semi hard on going through his thin white pajama pants he was wearing. They were actually pretty see through. I noticed he was wearing some very cheeky short briefs. He still had on his black batman t shirt, but had also switched into black no show socks.

“Dude your pants are see through. Come on!” I commented.

“So?” Said Tyler bluntly.

“You are so weird man!” I said with a laugh.

I didnt want to admit it, but I was slightly aroused from being made helpless like that. I didnt understand it, and was conflicted. I had never been tied up before. I think I enjoyed it. I couldnt let Tyler know though, that would be too weird.

Tyler turned on the game and we both picked our characters. I was kicking his ass. I had won like 6 battles in a row at this point.

“Dude you are trash at this game Tyler!” I taunted.

“Whatever man, you have been getting lucky.” He retorted.

“Dude...six matches in a row. I expected you to be better than this!” I again taunted.

Tyler sat in silence for a moment before speaking.

“Okay, lets make this interesting then. If I win a best of 5 serues against you, I get to tie you up and do whatever I want.” Challenged Tyler.

I wasnt too concerned. Tyler was okay at the game, but for the most part I was stomping him.

“What do you mean whatever you want?” I asked.

“It means exactly what it sounds like...whatever I want. Are you scared or something?” Tyler questioned with a grin.

“No man. Im not scared at all! Im in! You can do whatever. It doesnt matter, you arent winning anyways!” I said with a confident laugh.

“Great. Nothing to lose then.” Added Tyler.

“And what happens if I win the best of 5 series.” I asked.

Tyler paused for a moment in thought.

“Well, if you win, I will take you on a date and buy you an expensive dinner.” He said.

“A date? No no no hahaha Dinner is fine, but we arent calling it a date if I win.” I said laughing at Tyler’s persistence.

“Tomato tomahto” he added with a chuckle.

And with that it was on. We both selected our characters. I selected Scorpion, he selected SubZero.

Tyler hadnt used SubZero yet, but I should still win pretty easily. Before I knew what was happening, Tyler began landing some unreal combinations and quickly won the first round. If I lost the next round he would be up 1-0 in the best of five series.

Tyler started talking trash so I started the typical defense of “you won one round dude chill”.

Round 2 started. I immediately went on the defensive to hold off his combinations, but it just seemed to be never ending and before I knew it I lost that round as well, though it was a little closer that time.

“Scorpion sucks man. I will get you the next round.” I said confidently.

I selected Kung Lao, and he selected Raiden, another character he had yet to use.

We started off in Round 1, and it started out pretty close, but then he pulled off an insane combo and won the first round.

“What the hell man?” I asked as he laughed at me.

“Guess you arent as good as you thought.” Said Tyler with a chuckle.

“You are just getting lucky dude.” I said defiantly.

Round 2 began. I was actually starting out pretty well. I had the advantage going and had his health down to maybe a couple hits left, and then Tyler landed another nasty combo that sent him to another victory.

Tyler was now up 2-0.

“I think someone’s in troubleeee!” Exclaimed Tyler.

I ignored him and angrilly selected my next character. I selected my best character which was Liu Kang. Tyler selected Goro.

Without a word spoken by either of us, with a lot on the line, we began the fight. It was a very good and very close first round that I wound up winning.

“Yes!” I yelled, jumping up and throwing my hands in the air in triumph. Tyler looked a little disgruntled.

“How bout them apples?” I taunted with a laugh.

We then began round 2, and just like the first round it was very much back and forth and very close. Tyler landed a surprise combo on me that enabled him to win the round.

“Dammit!” I yelled and he chuckled.

“Well, the pressure is on folks! If Ryan loses this round, he loses the series!” Tyler taunted.

“Shut up!” I yelled.

We then began round 3 of this all important battle. I had Tyler on his heels, I was dominating, when he suddenly pulled a slick maneuver that switched the momentum and he came back with a nasty combo to win the round and the overall series.

“I win!” He yelled emphatically.

“Dude double or nothing. One more match!” I demanded.

“No, a deal is a deal.” Replied Tyler.

“Oh I think someone is scared they’re gonna lose!” I spat back at him in a baby voice.

Ryan eyed me up and down, and stared at my socks momentarily before saying, “Deal, but if I win again, that means I get to tie you up WHENEVER I WANT for as long as I want and do as I please! Aaaaand you have to take me on a date.” He added with a smile.

I felt a twinge of butterflies in my stomach. It turns out Tyler was a much better Mortal Kombat player than I gave him credit for.

“Deal.” I said as I reached my hand out to shake his.

Tyler started to reach his hand out but pulled it back.

“Oh, and you cant tell me no. No matter what.” Tyler added.

I thought for a moment, thinking me making this bet wasnt the smartest choice, but I was always taught from a young age to believe in yourself no matter what. So I reached out and shook his hand.

“Fine. Deal. But stop calling it a date.” I said confidently and laughed.

I once again selected Liu Kang. He selected a character he used before that I destroyed him with in Johnny Cage. My confidence grew.

We both were hyper focused as round 1 began. It was a very close round, but I wound up pulling it out.

“Ha!” I yelled.

“Yeah yeah, I had to let you think you had a chance.” Responded Tyler.

Round 2 began, and like a swift bolt of lightning right out of the gate, Tyler was landing some serious combos and before I knew it we were tied 1-1.

We both didnt utter a word and remained focused for the third and final round. I tried to counter his combo unsuccessfully, and Tyler dominated the final round once again, winning our bet.

“Shit!” I yelled. “You hustled me man. Thats not fair!”

“Listen Ryan, a bet is a bet and you lost. Now, you owe me a date and im tying you up tonight.” Said Tyler gleefully.

“No way man, you cheated.” I replied.

“I didnt cheat. I beat you fair and square. Its not my fault you are mediocre at Mortal Kombat.” He responded.

“Whatever man.” I said, a little disappointed in myself.

Tyler got up from his gaming chair and patted me on the shoulder.

“Aww you’ll be okay.” Said Tyler.

“Shut up.” I said with a chuckle.

Tyler then got a little more aggressive and began trying to tickle me all over, repeating “You’ll be okay.” Taunting me as he continued to tickle me. For a nerdy looking guy he was actually quite strong.

“Alright alright! Enough!” I yelled still laughing.

Tyler got off of me and stood over me, grinning from ear to ear.

“What?” I asked.

“Im just excited!” He responded.

“Yeah yeah, congrats you beat me in Mortal Kombat.” I said in a disappointed tone.

“Yeah and that also means I get to tie you up again!” Said Tyler.

“Not right now man.” I responded, but was quickly cut off bu Tyler.

“Ah ah ah! You agreed you couldnt tell me no.” Said Tyler with a finger wave.

“Yeah but” I started to say before getting cut off again.

“But nothing. A bet is a bet, and you lost!” He exclaimed.

“And what if I decide to not let you tie me up?” I asked.

“Well,” Tyler said with a pause as he placed his hands on his hips before continuing, “Then I guess Id have to force you into it.”

I scoffed at Tyler, laughed, and said, “Yeah right dude! That was a good one!”

And just as fast as I spit that sentence out, Tyler piled himself on top of me and spun me down onto the floor on my belly. Im not going to lie, it caught me off guard. Deep down I actually did want to experience being tied up again, but I wasnt sure if now was the right time, so I wanted to try to fight Tyler off, but he was way way stronger than I ever would have thought.

Tyler squatted down and straddled my lower back, preventing me from really being able to fight much other than flail my legs around and try to roll myself over, but I just couldnt do it. I cocked my head back to try and see what Tyler was doing. I saw him open a drawer in his coffee table. My eyes grew wide when I saw him pull out a pair or pink metal handcuffs.

“Why the hell do you have handcuffs in your coffee table?” I asked.

“To use on you.” Replied Tyler gleefully as he reached for one of my wrists.

“Come on man! Knock it off Tyler!” I yelled as I tried flailing my arm away from him.

Eventually it didnt matter. Tyler managed to grab hold of my wrist and slap a cuff on it.

“Tyler! There is still time to figure this out!” I yelled to no avail.

Tyler ignored my pleas and torqued my cuffed wrist behind my back, scooted up and plopped himself down on my wrist, keeping it there. Tyler then used both of his free hands to grab my free hand and twist it behind my back also. Tyler then held that wrist in place with one hand, grabbed my arm that had its wrist cuffed already with his other and grabbed the free cuff. Tyler then snapped the free cuff around my other wrist and I was officially unable to use my arms.

“There. That wasnt so bad now, was it?” Chimed Tyler happily as he got off me and rolled me onto my back. He had a very happy grin on his face.

“Alright, ya got me. Now can you take these cuffs off please?” I asked.

“Oh Ryan, you lost. Just like in Mortal Kombat, you couldnt fend me off here either.” Replied Tyler, ignoring my requests.

“Haha real funny. Now untie me dude!” I responded.

“Nope.” Said Tyler bluntly as he manhandled me to my feet.

“What do you mean nope?” I asked, shooting him a glare.

“You made the bet. You lost the bet. Now man up and deal with it!” Said Tyler as he marched me over to the couch, spun me around and gave me a shove onto the couch.

I couldnt help but feel slightly aroused at the helpless feeling and being manhandled like this. It was so strange.

“Yeah, I know! I just wasnt expecting you to do it so soon!” I replied.

Tyler smiled and then turned away toward the coffee table. He pulled out a drawer from this side this time, and pulled out what looked like a leash and a dog collar attached to it.

“What are you doing with that?” I asked inquisitively.

“Putting it on you my pet.” Replied Tyler as he straddled my hips on the couch.

“What? Come on! No way man!” I yelled and tried to struggle.

“Easy my pet.” Said Tyler as he wrapped the collar around my neck and fastened it tightly.

“Seriously?” I said.

“Seriously.” Responded Tyler shortly as he got up.

Tyler then gave a yank on the collar. Cleary wanting me to stand up. I did not comply. Tyler then pulled up more slack on the leash and pulled even harder, giving me no choice but to hop up to my feet.

“Walk with me.” Said Tyler as he tugged on the leash.

Embarrased, I did as he asked. What other choice did I have at this point? Tyler then happily led me to his bedroom.

“Now what?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“Now, starts your night of being my helpless captive.” Replied Tyler slyly.

“What does that mean though?” I asked.

“Well, it pretty much means you are going to be tied up in several ways as I see fit, and maybe more.” He said, his eyes beaming from behind his glasses.

“Maybe more?” I questioned.

“Yeah, ya know..maybe some pictures and videos and stuff.” He said bashfully.

“Well, how long is all of this gonna take? My parents will be expecting me to come home.” I replied.

“You ask alot of questions.” Responded Tyler as he twirled the leash around.

“Well yeah, this is a first for me. Naturally im gonna have questions haha.” I said with a chuckle.

Tyler looked at me in a way that gave me butterflies.

“You are too cute. Here’s how this is going to work. You are going to call your parents and tell them you are staying the night at a friend’s house tonight.” Said Tyler. My eyes grew wide.

“What? No im not staying the night here.” I replied.

“Is that so?” Asked Tyler in a seductive yet serious tone.

“Yes, that is so.” I answered.

“I dont believe you have any control over that.” Responded Tyler, giving my leash a tug pulling me up close to him.

“Cut it out man and just let me go.” I responded.

“Alright, you leave me no choice then.” Responded Tyler as he dropped the leash and dug out a coil of rope from his end table by his bed.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Making sure you cant run away or squirm anymore said Tyler as he bent down and quickly looped the rope around one of my ankles.

I turned to try to run, but Tyler merely yanked on the rope wrapped around my one ankle, and I toppled over and landed hard like a sack of potatoes. Tyler then quickly worked at wrapping the rope around my ankles, each pass, cross and loop making it tighter and tighter until it was finally cinched off and I was helpless.

“Alright, enough is enough Tyler. You can let me go now, you’ve had your fun.” I croaked out. I couldnt hardly wiggle my ankles or feet around with how tight the rope was.

“Oh, we have only just begun.” Said Tyler as he picked me up off the floor and then gently shoved me back first onto his bed.

“Hey man! Not comfortable being on your bed!” I exclaimed.

“Relax Ryan. Now...your choice...call your parents and tell them you are staying the night at a friends house...or...have your feet tickled until you agree.” Threatened Tyler.

“Im not calling them!” I yelled.

No sooner than I finished the sentence, Tyler hopped up onto his queen size bed and straddled my shins and began relentlessly tickling my sock covered feet. I was laughing hysterically. I couldnt take anymore!

“Okay okay okay! I will call them! Just stop tickling my feet!” I yelled.

“Good boy.” Replied Tyler as he pulled my phone out of my pocket.

He then swiped over to unlock it, held the phone to my face so the face recognition would unlock everything. As it did, he pulled up my recent calls and saw a call I made to my dad earlier in the day. At the end of the day, I was 22 years old and free to make my own decisions. They wouldnt care I was staying somewhere, as long as they knew about it.

Tyler pressed the dial button to call my dad. When he answered, I told him I was staying at a friends house tonight and that id be home tomorrow. Without hesitation he just said okay and that wad the end of the call. Tyler hung up the phone, and slid up his bed and placed it on his nightstand.

“Ohhh we are going to have so much fun!” He said ecstatically.

“You are such a weirdo man. Why did I agree make this bet? Haha” I responded with a chuckle.

“Because deep down you are actually enjoying this.” Responded Tyler as he began poking me on my side.

“Shut up! I am not!” I responded defiantly.

I couldnt deny it though. I really was enjoying it for some weird reason. I just hoped Tyler wouldnt notice my growing bulge.

——————————

End of Chapter 4!

What is going to happen between Ryan and Tyler! Stay tuned for chapter 5 to find out! I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I did writing this chapter! Please leave feedback! Thank you!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm actually kinda glad that Tyler didn't outright kidnap Ryan and instead went the trickery route. It's all the more sexy when the supposedly-straight guy ends up questioning his preferences and semi-willingly submits. Yay for Tyler!

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Thank you for the continuation :)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I'm actually kinda glad that Tyler didn't outright kidnap Ryan and instead went the trickery route. It's all the more sexy when the supposedly-straight guy ends up questioning his preferences and semi-willingly submits. Yay for Tyler!
I agree! I think it is such a hot thought process! Glad you are enjoying this new series! Im having a ton of fun writing it with the playfulness of it all!

Sorry about the chapter length! I wanted to cover a lot of ground to set it up!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for the continuation :)
You are welcome! Thank you for reading and commenting! It makes me want to continue writing! Im having a lot of fun writing this series!
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

Well, that was very very nice ! Thank you for that. Can't wait to read next parts.
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

LexMachina wrote: 3 years ago Well, that was very very nice ! Thank you for that. Can't wait to read next parts.
Thank you so much! Glad to see another reader enjoying! Chapter 5 will be out today!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 5:
———————

So here I was. I was somehow stupid enough to get duped into betting over a video game, and was now bound hand and foot on my new friend Tyler’s bed.

I dont know how I got to this point. Its all been kind of a blur. Im straight, but here I am tied up on his bed, getting aroused from the helpless feeling. What was going on?

“So! How does it feel being all tied up?” Asked Tyler, still grinning from ear to ear.

I struggled around on his bed before responding, “Well, it isnt as bad as I thought. But still, you’ve had your fun. Can you untie me and we can go play some more video games?” I asked.

“Nope.” Said Tyler abruptly.

“Nope? Why not?” I asked.

I began trying to finagle my hands to where I could hit the clasp on the cuffs and get loose. I used to play with toy handcuffs as a kid. I could tell by the way these felt, they werent the real deal.

“Because you are mine for the night!” Said Tyler.

As he said this, I did it! I found the latch. I clicked it down, and I felt the cuff come loose off of my wrist. I needed to come up with a distraction.

“Did you lock the front door?” I asked, changing the subject.

“No...why?” Asked Tyler.

“I could have sworn I just heard someone open the front door.” I responded pretending to be frantic.

“You are just hearing things again Ryan.” He replied.

“No no dude! I swear I heard something!” I frantically stated.

“Fine, I will go check.” Replied Tyler.

He quickly slid off the bed. I knew I didnt have much time, so as soon as he exited the bedroom, I sat up and pulled my hands in front of me. I quickly worked and got the second cuff off. I then reached down at my bound ankles and began working at the knots. I had to move swiftly! I heard Tyler open the front door and shut it.

I was so close to getting the knot loose! I got it!

“What do you think you are doing?” Asked Tyler.

I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway, hands on his hips. I smiled at him before responding.

“Uhhh...breaking free? Haha” I said with a chuckle as I kicked my feet loose.

“Like hell you are!” Yelled Tyler as he sprinted toward me.

I tried to roll away, but I was blown away how quick and how strong this dude was! Holy crap! As I slid off the bed and got upright he tackled me right back down onto the bed.

“Im gonna make sure you cant get out this time.” He challenged.

“Good luck!” I yelled.

Tyler then scooped up the white rope he had used to tie around my ankles. He then tossed it aside up by my upper body. Tyler then managed to wrestle me back onto my stomach.

“Why the hell are you so strong!” I yelled.

“Misleading, arent I?” Tyler joked as he quickly ripped my shirt off of me and torqued one of my wrists behind me back as I continued to struggle.

He then grabbed the rope and I felt him loop it around the wrist that was behind my back. He then swiftly and ferociously cranked my free hand behind my back and very efficiently and tightly bound my wrists together behind my back. I could feel my arousal kicking into gear once again.

“There. Now try to get out!” Tyler joked.

I did try. I wriggled and squirmed, but it was no use. The rope was too tight. There was no getting out of this without Tyler releasing me.

“Yeah, definitely not gonna be able to break free this time.” I commented.

“Good. Now...for trying to trick me...” said Tyler with his voice trailing off.

Tyler then slid down to my calves and sat on them pinning my socked feet to the bed. I knew what was coming.

“No! Tyler! Dont tickle my feet! I was just messing with you earlier! Doh- hahahaha stop!” I yelled as he began relentlessly tickling my socked feet once more.

He kept tickling me for what felt like ages. I was about out of breath from laughing so hard. He kept taunting me throughout. He finally stopped.

“You going to behave now?” Tyler asked as he began tickling my socked feet once more.

“Yes yes! Just stop tickling my feet!” I yelled.

“Fine. You better!” Said Tyler gleefully.

“I wont try to escape again! I promise!” I yelled.

“Good.” Said Tyler, “Now lets wrap up these sexy socked feet.” He said happily as he tauntingly slapped the soles of my feet.

“No! They dont need to be tied up! Come on Tyler!” I yelled and struggled.

“Ya know what, you’re right!” He said.

“I am?” I asked, shocked.

“Yeah, there’s something else I need to take care of first!” He replied.

I felt him slide off of my calves.

“Oh yeah? Whats that?” I asked curiously.

“This!” He yelled and then before I knew what was happening, he yanked my sweatpants down to my ankles, leaving me in just my cheeky black briefs.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing?” I asked as I started to thrash around.

“Getting you more comfy!” Replied Tyler.

“This is the opposite of more comfy for me!” I yelled as Tyler pulled the pants away from my ankles and completely off of me.

“Oh stop. Relax!” Responded Tyler as he began caressing my socked feet and calves.

“No! Tyler! No!” I responded.

“Just relax” he repeated himself in a hushed tone.

“Come on! Stop being weird. Haha” I replied with a chuckle.

“No no I think you are definitely enjoying all of this!” Replied Tyler in a weird seductive tone as he continued what he was doing.

“Haha no im not man! Knock it off!” I yelled.

To my surprise, Tyler did. I spun my head to turn and look to see what he was doing since I was still face down. I saw him pull out a black rope this time from his nightstand. He then crawled onto the bed and straddled my calves once more.

“Come on! Really? I promise you dont need to tie my feet! Im not going to run!” I yelled.

“Shhh shhh shhh!” Replied Tyler as he began slowly and emphatically winding the rope through and around my ankles before tightly snapping them together with his knot. My socked feet were now effectively immobilized. Tyler then rolled off of my shins and laid next to me and my tied up body. I shot a glance at him.

“I think you are enjoying yourself a little bit too much.” I commented.

“I really am!” Whispered Tyler with a smile.

“Dude you are so weird! Why do you have rope in your nightstand anyways?” I asked as I squirmed against the ropes tying me.

“You never know when you are going to need them!” He responded, still smiling from ear to ear.

“God you are so weird!” I replied with a laugh.

“Yeah, but you secretly love it!” Replied Tyler as he began lightly trailing his fingers up and down my forearm.

“No way dude!” I responded as Tyler just continued to grin amd began running his fingers along my back.

Secretly, for some weird reason, I was enjoying every second of being tied up. I was very thankful that I was still on my stomach at this time. I was a little uncomfortable with being stripped down to my socks and underwear while tied up, especially with my new friend that happened to be gay, but for some reason was actually slowly becoming more comfortable with it.

“Soooo what now?” I asked.

“I dunno. I was thinking of taking some pictures and video. Its not every day a hot guy winds up tied up in my bed.” Responded Tyler as he got up off the bed and went to grab his camera.

“But first...” he continued before stopping whatever he was saying and began diffing through his closet.

“But first what?” I asked.

Tyler ignored what I said. I saw him stuff something into his pocket before grabbing another length of rope out of his closet.

“Jesus. More rope? Why do you have all of this?” I asked with a laugh.

“Like I said, its not every day that a hot guy is willing to be tied up in my bedroom.” He replied.

“Well, im not sure where you could possibly use that rope.” I added before Tyler swiftly chimed in.

“Oh there are a ton of places, believe me!” He responded as he walked back over to the bed.

I couldnt really wrap my mind around how he was going to use this rope. I was already helpless. My mind was swirling however. I was so conflicted mentally, emotionally and sexually. Tyler kept feeding me compliments about how hot I was or how hot my socked feet were. It felt good to be constantly flirted with and given compliments. That combined with my apparent enjoyment of being tied up, and I wasnt sure how to feel.

Tyler tossed the rope down next to me. He then grabbed the collar and pulled it off, tossing it to the floor.

“What are you going to do?” I asked curiously.

“You will see.” Added Tyler.

He then grabbed the rope and looped it between my bound ankles, knotted it off there, and pulled the loose end up to my wrists tightly. My socked feet snapped up with a yank.

“Ow! Hey, that hurt a little!” I yelped with a chuckle.

“You’ll be fine.” Replied Tyler as he began working the rope through my bound wrists making sure everything was pulled tight. He then knotted his work off and I was stuck!

“This...is a hogtie.” Announced Tyler proudly as I wriggled around struggling.

“Its a little uncomfortable.” I replied.

“A little uncomfortable, yes. However it is one of the most iconic bondage positions, and now I get a better view of you and your cute socks!” Added Tyler happily.

I just merely laughed and called him weird again. Tyler then joked and told me to stay where I was as he exited the bedroom.

“Haha real funny Tyler!” I yelled as I wiggled around against my strict bonds.

Tyler came walking briskly back to the bedroom with a tripod. He then set it up and left it where it was. Tyler grabbed his camera and began snapping photos of me and the predicament I was in from a bunch of angles both close ups and further away. Tyler then mounted his camera onto the tripod and moved it at up towards the head of the bed angled so it could see all of me in the center of the bed and hogtied. Tyler then pressed record. I was getting more aroused by the minute. I just hope he kept me laying on my stomach so he wouldnt notice.

“So what are you going to do now?” I asked, knowing he was recording the video.

“Well, im gonna get a super hot video of you struggling helplessly in this hogtie.” Said Tyler.

I inherently struggled when he said this.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked, slightly trying to play the victim role.

“You ask too many questions.” Said Tyler as he walked up to me with a hand in his pocket.

“What do you mea—mmmmph!” I yelled as Tyler had pulled out a pair of wadded up no show socks and crammed them into my mouth. It totally caught me off guard! They tasted so foul!

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned into the socks as Tyler walked back over to his closet, and dug out a waistband from his bathrobe. He then walked over and tied the waistband from his robe around my mouth and knotting it off behind my head before I could spit the socks out.

I began struggling a little more feverishly. These socks tasted foul. Tyler grabbed the camera and tripod and came over to get some close ups of me struggling and yelling into my gag.

“I hope you like the taste of those socks. I wore them for like a week!” He exclaimed.

“NMMMPH MMMM MMMPH!” I yelled into my gag, tugging at my bonds and wiggling around like crazy. This was so gross, yet so hot for some reason.

Tyler had gotten a closeup of my facial reaction and gag talk after he told me that, before bringing the camera around for a closeup of my socked feet.

“You have such sexy feet.” Commented Tyler, eliciting a groan from behind my gag.

“Your little white socks hug your feet so perfectly.” he said seductively.

“Mmm hmmph!” Was my response.

I then glanced over and saw Tyler setting the tripod down again. He then hopped onto the bed at my socked feet. I thought he was going to tickle my feet, so I started thrashing around.

To my surprise, he placed his groin, and now growing member up against my bound socked feet. I moaned like crazy into my gag not knowing what was about to happen. He then began sensually massaging my socked feet. It felt absolutely amazing. I had never had my feet massaged before, but I was loving every second of it.

My guard began to go down, and some eerily sexual grumbles began escaping me through my grotesque gag. After a while, Tyler stopped the massage. He grabbed my ankles and flipped me onto my side, with my groin and now fully erect member facing out toward the camera.

I gave an embarrassed moan and closed my eyes.

“Well well well...what do we have here?” Asked Tyler, sounding legitimately shocked.

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned and struggled, thrusting my hips in and out slowly at the camera. I didnt even care at this point. He found out, and I was too horny to care now.

“Looks like someone has been enjoying this more than they were letting on.” Said Tyler.

“Oh this is going to be fun.” Added Tyler gleefully.

——————————————

End of Chapter 5!

What’s next for Ryan? What is Tyler going to do? Stay tuned for the continuation of this series! Please give feedback! I love reading it and it motivates me to keep churning out chapters! Thank you all!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yay for Tyler, getting a nice video out of this! I wonder how he'll proceed from here, and whether or not Ryan will enjoy it enough to come back for more... ;)

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Yay for Tyler, getting a nice video out of this! I wonder how he'll proceed from here, and whether or not Ryan will enjoy it enough to come back for more... ;)
Haha I love your reviews! I think Ryan is going to learn quickly that he really enjoys this attention and is going to crave more! Even with Tyler’s quirkiness! :lol:
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m really enjoying the mix between consensual and not. It’s well done.

I also think your no-show socks are the same as our trainer socks (good old language). I put some on for the first time in months yesterday and spent the first 5 minutes of my walk wondering if it was the type of thing people were looking at and I’d just never noticed before 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic