Do you wanna be my sock model? New Chapter - 4/30 (Mature Content) M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago
Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks, this story died a death. I hope you're ok! Were you planning on continuing?
Hey! I may continue it! Im not sure, the interest in the series seemed to fall off, so I stopped writing it!
Ah I totally get that. Well, I’m here if you decide to continue!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago
Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks, this story died a death. I hope you're ok! Were you planning on continuing?
Hey! I may continue it! Im not sure, the interest in the series seemed to fall off, so I stopped writing it!
Ah I totally get that. Well, I’m here if you decide to continue!
I appreciate hearing that! Ive just been taking some time to get my head right the last month or so. I do have several other series you can read as well!

The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event is the most recent series I was working on and is also still in progress!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Ah thanks [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]. I confess I avoid anything with a + in the title, but I’ll give it a whirl!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago Ah thanks @ShortSocks. I confess I avoid anything with a + in the title, but I’ll give it a whirl!
I think you will enjoy it! It was just easier than an MMMM/MMMM haha. Im actually typing out my newest chapter now for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic