A Kinky Relationship (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Kinky Relationship (F/M)

Post by gugan »

From the Novels to the Movies, Romance is portrayed as something dazzling and wonderful. Although it is an exaggerated representation of normal situations, I have always longed for it. But, Reality hasn’t given me such an experience.

One night I got a call from my high school friend ‘Lyla’ inviting me for a dinner party in her home. We both are 24 years old. Even though I went to study in a different University, our friendship hadn’t collapsed. By god’s grace, I had no trouble in getting a job. However, Lyla had spent her past 6 months searching for a job. She has now finally got a job. I am so happy for her.

The party was on weekend. Since, I didn’t have any other plans, I accepted her Invitation.

After some normal days of boring life.

It was the weekend night. I gave her a bouquet and congratulated for her success. The party has been planned well. A Mild Music was playing in the background and the Hall was decorated pretty neat. She had only invited a handful of friends. She introduced me to some of her University friends. Everything was going around quite normally until a certain girl arrived.

A girl, around my age, wore a One-shoulder black gala dress with a long sleeve on her left hand. It had an opening around her left thigh exposing her beautiful legs. She wore ruby red earring on both her ears, golden high heels and a golden bracelet on her sleeveless hand. Her blonde hair was straightened which was made into a cute ponytail that went till the lower end of her back neck. Her makeup was also as good as a professional model. She was hot and sexy.

Seeing her made my heart skip a beat. Later, my friend introduced me to her

“Hey Isla meet Leo. My high school bestie and Leo, she is my college friend Isla”

“Nice meeting you Isla” I said with a warm smile.

“Nice meeting you too, Leo” Her voice was so calm. She talked slowly that made me wonder like if she has just got out of her bed.

I was very much drawn in by her looks, but I can’t show it to others. I need to maintain my respect. Lyla trusted me and introduced me to her friends and I can’t let her down.

The party continued. It was fun. I got a chance to make some good impressions on Isla. She even laughed at one of my jokes.

And slowly the party came to an end. I asked myself, if I should ask Isla’s contact number so I can build a good rapport with her or if I should ask Lyla later more about Isla. While I was thinking deeply about it, a voice called over me. It was Lyla along with Isla.

“So, you had fun today, Leo?” asked Lyla

“Yup! Thank you for the awesome party Lyla.” I replied with a smile.

“I need a small help from you Leo. If you don’t mind, Can you drive Isla to her home?” asked Lyla.

Wait. What? I need to drive Isla home. That would be so awesome. But, calm down Leo, I can’t creep them out by showing my excitement. I need to play it cool.

“Where is your home, Isla?”

“It’s in next town, probably a 30 minutes drive from here.” Isla replied. Her voice was very calm and the words were delivered in unhurried way. I am not sure but I felt a strange kind of attraction to her voice.

30 minutes together with Isla, I guess I am so blessed for this awesome opportunity.

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

“Thank you so much, Leo. Alright then, see you both later.” Lyla smiled happily and waved her hand.

We both went to the backyard, got into my car and I started driving. Isla was quiet all this time. Maybe, I should do something to break this silence.

“So, Are you working too Isla?” I asked a pretty normal question to start a conversation. However, I just got a simple “yes” as a reply.

I frowned at myself that I am wasting a golden opportunity. Nobody gets a chance to drive with such a hot girl quite easily. Try harder Leo.
I gave myself a push and asked her another question.

“Why are you so silent? Is anything wrong?” I asked hoping it would open her up a little bit.

“I am troubled by something. And, I don’t like it.” She was cute when she said it like a small little kid.

“Oh! I’m all ears, you can talk to me” I suggested helping her.

“You look pretty handsome Leo and I heard a lot about you from Lyla. You also seem to be interested in me as well. Am I right?” she said these words in the same calm tone with an even slower voice like almost whispering in my ears.

Not going to lie, it made small Goosebumps on my hair.

I couldn’t speak anything. I was lost in words and couldn’t believe such words come out straight from her mouth. Did I mess up somewhere? Should I dodge the question? I can’t able to think rationally.

We almost reached the next town and I still couldn’t bring myself to answer her question.

“My home is out there.” She pointed her finger to end of the street.

I just nodded my head and drove the car and parked it in front of her house. But, she didn’t open the door.

Instead, she looked at me saying “I want you to become my pet. Take your time and make a decision soon. I will contact you back in 2 days.”
She then, opened the door and left my car.

Wait a minute!!

Did she just say that I need to become her pet?

What does that supposed to mean?

A pet.

Me?

Ah! I need to reach my home and take some rest or my brain will melt. The atmosphere she created during the drive was so awesome that it was almost the same thing which I longed for. Maybe she’s the one who could change my life.

But, she seems to be interested in some other different things.

What should I do?
Last edited by gugan 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Welcome to the site! Please remember to gendertag your story :)
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like where this is going! Great story so far!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great start, looking forward to more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

PART- 1

I decided to give it a try. Two days later when she called, we both decided to discuss about it in detail. I arrived 10 minutes earlier to the cafeteria where we decided to meet.

She came in wearing a casual summer dress. It was white sleeveless and was extending till her thighs exposing her beautiful legs. She was wearing a black high heel and a black sling leather bag on her shoulder. She noticed me and came to sit in front of me placing her bag on the corner of the table. It was a table for two so we both were sitting facing each other.

“Hello Isla. You look gorgeous today.”

She just smiled while looking at my eyes.

“Um.. I am kind of new to this. Can you explain about what you mentioned earlier?”

I did some research about this, but would still like to hear her explanation.

“What did I mention earlier?” she asked me with an innocent look on her face.

“Did you forget? You said you want me to be your..” I felt a bit embarrassed and said the last word in a slow voice. “..pet.”
My cheeks turned a bit pink.

I noticed her smiling at me.

“So, can you explain?”

“Leo” she called my name and paused a minute while looking at my reaction “Don’t worry too much. Although I did say I want you as my pet. It’s going to be fun for you too.”

I’m not sure about it but, let’s see.

“Actions are always better than words. How about we play a small game? If you win, you can ask me anything you want. If you lose, maybe I can…” she paused keeping her index finger on her lips thinking for a while “How about watching a movie together this weekend?”

This sounded good. Even if I win or lose, it’s beneficial for me. So, I accepted it without a second thought.

“Okay I am in.” I didn’t even ask what the game might be.

She then explained, “You got to eat 2 burgers within 5 minutes. I’ll go grab it for you.”

She stood up, went to the counter, placed her order and stood there waiting.

It is easy. I can win. What shall I ask her? Maybe a kiss… It’s… Yes, a kiss it is. I can’t let this chance go to waste.

She then came back with a plate with 2 burgers and a cola for her and sat down in her seat.

“Shall I start?” I was quite confident that I can win.

“No! Wait!! There’s a small surprise for you.”

Isla said these as she opened the zips from her sling bag. I watched her take out a shining silver hand cuffs out from her bag. She placed it in front of me and looked at my eyes.

I gulped a bit.

She smiled noticing my reaction, took the handcuff by using her index finger to grab on end of the cuff. She then made it oscillate with her finger. I felt my heart beginning to race.

“You won’t be using your hands.” Saying this she stood from her chair and walked behind me.

I put my hands behind my back. I could feel her hand grabbing my left wrist and I could feel the silver metal replacing her soft grip. This was followed by a click sound. Same went for my right wrist. I tugged it a bit and realized its effectiveness.

She went back to her seat and took out her phone. She showed me a countdown timer with 5 minutes.

“I’m going to start. Are you ready?” Isla asked me with a smile in her face.

“It is embarrassing…” I let out a small whisper.

But, her reaction was different. She is clearly enjoying this.

I now realized that all the talk about rewards were just to lure me into this embarrassing situation. But still, if I could somehow win this game, I can get a chance to kiss her. I took a small breathe and told “Start!”

The timer started running backwards. I slowly brought my face closer to the burger. It was hard. I never had any experience before. But, I didn’t give up. I tried in every possible way that I could do to finish both the burgers.

I successfully finished the first burger and gave a small bite on second burger. But, Isla interrupted me saying time is up.

She laughed at me seeing the sauce applied all around my mouth and then wiped it clean with a tissue paper.

“How was the experience, Leo?” she asked in a teasing way.

“You wanted me to eat the burger like how animals eat their food, right?”

She smiled as she placed her hand on my head, slowly petting me.

“Come on… this is embarrassing, uncuff me.”

At that moment I wasn’t aware, but we were in a cafeteria, a public place. She made me eat burger like this, in front of everyone. Damn. I even lost a chance to kiss her.

She took the key from her bag and uncuffed me.

“See you this weekend then, dear. Be prepared. I might have a surprise for you.” Saying this, she took her bag, placed it on her shoulder and began to leave.

As I got up from my chair, I heard her saying, “Hey, Be a good boy. No leftovers.” She pushed the plate that had the burger I didn’t finish within the time. She then, waved her hands and left the cafeteria.

Okay, Since, I lost the game; I should go watch a movie with her. Maybe, I can get a chance to do something there or who comes? I can once again get completely caught off guard and she may have her way with me.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great start! I really like the characters and the way they're interacting so far. There is mutual attraction but he's a little uneasy. I'm looking forward to more!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

Part 2

Weekend arrived and I drove my car to her house. We both planned to watch movie together today.

She said that her parents were out of town for this weekend and that she will be alone for the next couple of days. A girl inviting you to her house when she is alone might make any guy excited. Well, at least it made me excited. But, knowing her, she would never let me have things in my way. Maybe, I can somehow turn the table today. Let’s see.

I rang the door bell. She opened the door. I saw her wearing a beautiful black frock to her thigh length, exposing her beautiful legs. I could see her bare feet this time. I looked at her eyes; she had used eyeliner which made her eyes 10 times more beautiful. I always wonder why I find myself get fascinated every time I see her.

“Come in” she with her sweet voice warmly welcomed me inside.

Her house was neat. Everything was properly arranged in place. She took good care of it.

I followed her inside. We both went to a room, where there was a big Television in the corner and a Recliner placed in front of it. She told me to sit on that Recliner, while she went to the next room.

I sat on the leather Recliner. It was soft and comfy, pretty big for a single person. It would be awesome, if we both could sit together while watching the movie. The Imagination of it made me excited.

She came in bringing some drinks and snacks and then went back to bring a small chest box. It was made of steel and I didn’t know what was kept inside.

She then, came and sat to my right side so casually which almost took me by surprise. I moved to my left to give her enough space but still our laps touched each other. Our shoulders touched each other. It felt so good.

“Should I not sit near you?” she asked teasingly while obviously knowing that I would shake my head.

“Before let’s start the movie, I want to do something. Will you co-operate?” it made me more excited as her tone of voice was rather slower than usual. She then slowly wrapped her left hand around my shoulders.

I with a blushing face replied “Anything you’d like.”

She bought her face even more close to my ears almost whispering “hihi~ such a cute boy you are~”

Her lips almost touched my lower ears and her right arms slowly started to caress my chest.

I almost wiggled as this was too stimulating to me. I never knew I was this sensitive. Even small stuffs made me excited.

“You are so naughty. How can I enjoy the movie with such a naughty boy?” Her voice and her touch were just making me more excited and I couldn’t even react properly to her words.

But, she is the one who is being naughty and doing naughty stuffs. I had an option to move away from her but I didn’t do it. So, I guess I am also partially wrong.

“Don’t worry. I know how to fix it?” saying this she slowly let her clutch go. She stood up and went to the chest box which she brought earlier.

I patiently noticed her, wondering what she’s up to. She opened the box and I saw large length of ropes neatly folded.

Seeing the ropes brought me back to my senses. I guess she plans to tie me up with the rope and let me squirm helplessly on the floor while she enjoys the movie all happily. All the actions to make me excited and calling me naughty was just to trap me into it.

I’m not falling for this. I said with a firm tone “No. I’m not letting you tie me up.”

It shocked her as she immediately turned to look at my eyes.

I held my eye contact firmly.

“You don’t trust me?” asking this, she took a single rope and came back to sit near me.

“What’s there to trust you? You just want to torment me, right?” I asked it bluntly without holding back.

She passed the rope on to me saying “Touch it. Doesn’t it feel so soft?”

I wonder how the softness of the rope is related to the current topic of discussion.

I remained silent waiting for her to explain a bit further.

“Is me tying you in these soft ropes a torment to you?” she asked me with an innocent looking face.

“Well… I can’t use my hands and if I can’t use my hands I can’t have any fun.”

She pokes my cheeks as she starts saying, “hihi~ of course, that’s the point. I don’t this little boy to do naughty stuffs as he wishes.”

“You think I would go along with your wish?”

I seriously want to do some fun stuff with her while watching the movie together. Having came all this way, and having such as an awesome opportunity but then, nothing happens. Isn’t that a bit cruel?

It’s the same like showing a chocolate to a kid and not giving him that chocolate. It’s a legitimate torment.

She even teased me and made me all excited. Now, I am not going to back down.

She placed her finger in her lips while thinking for a while.

“Alright, then, How about you tie me up then?” saying this she presented both her hands in front of me.

“You can grope me, kiss me and literally do whatever you want. You can even keep me as a captive till my parents arrive.” She looked at me pretty curiously as she told these words again with her seductive voice, almost tempting me to actually do it.

I took a deep breath and gave her the rope back.

“What’s wrong? Not going to tie me up?”

“You are insane.” I replied. I couldn’t able to say anything else. Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind but the conclusion I reached was not to do it.

She smiled and hugged my arms tightly.

“Someday I will earn your trust and you will be saying the same exact words I told you right now.”

This time, her tone wasn’t in her usual calm way. It was more like a sound you hear when you make a vow. It was firm and strong.

It kind of made me feel guilt. What if I accepted her words and did as she told? Would she really allow me to do whatever I wanted? If that was true, the amount of trust she places in me is so high. And compared to it, I couldn’t able to reciprocate even tiny amount of it.

“Did I spoil your mood or something?” I didn’t want to brood too much into it. I decided to think about it later. It won’t be good considering, the purpose of my visit was to have fun watching movie together. Moreover I lost the bet and she won. So, it would be unfair to her if she doesn’t have fun.

“Nope, in fact, I’m happy.” She smiled again while unwinding the rope. The rope was then doubled. It was pretty long in spite of it being doubled.

I sighed and said once again “I am not letting you tie me up.”

“Hmm… I don’t really want to force this on you.” Saying this, she looked at my eyes and once again came close to me to whisper in my ears
“How about I give you a reward if you let me tie you up? I’ll definitely untie you once the movie gets over.”

I didn’t want to ruin her mood. And since she was asking this nicely, it would be mean of me to not accept it. She even mentioned that she’ll give me a reward. I wonder what that might be. And, if tying me up would indeed make her happy, I guess I can let her do it.

“Alright then, only till the movie ends. You must release me soon after it. If you didn’t, I won’t co-operate with you anytime again.” Saying this I placed both my hands behind my back inviting her to start tying my arms.

“You’ll definitely love the feeling of the ropes” saying this she slowly started wrapping the ropes around my wrists. She coiled it 4-5 times before cinching it and tying the knot out of reach from my fingers. The moment I felt the cinch, I realized that I’m not getting out from it without her help.

If she doesn’t release me, I’m seriously doomed and completely under her control.

She stood up and went to fetch another coil of rope. She then, knelt down in front of me and started tying my ankles together. She did it the same way she tied my wrists; doubling the rope, coiling it around my ankles 4-5 times, then cinching them in the middle and then finally tying the knot.

“Since, this is your first time, let me go easy on you~” saying this she took another rope.

“How is this going easy on me?” I wiggled my wrists and ankles to test the bonds. There was no slack and she was also holding another rope in her hand.

“When we play next time, I’ll show you~”

I saw a sadistic smile on her face when she said those words.

She used the rope to tie just above my ankles the same way she tied my ankles and wrists. Coiling it 4-5 ties and cinching in the middle before tying the knot off.

“I don’t think a gag would be necessary for today” saying this she closed the chest box and sat beside me.

“Thanks for letting me tie you up” saying this she placed both of her hands on my chins grabbing my face and pulling me closer. I knew what’s this going to be. Both our lips touched each other as I slowly started kissing her and she in return kissed me. Our first kiss, without even me asking for it, felt so awesome.

If it’s for her kiss, I wouldn’t mind getting tied up again. It felt so good that I would never forget that experience for my life time.

She slowly broke away from the kiss and went to get the CD. She had purchased a nice romantic movie CD just for this moment. She turned the movie on and we both started watching it together.

The way the session went was a bit of surprise to me. Although my hands and legs were tied, I still felt comfortable. She was sitting pretty close to me, wrapping her hands around my shoulders and resting her head on my arms. It felt so good.

She repeatedly asked me, if I could feel my fingers. She helped me drink and eat snacks while watching the movie. She didn’t torment me. Instead she took great care of me. Like a mother taking care of an infant, she did everything for me.

I felt weak and powerless, but the intimacy between me and her was so strong. It was good but my pride started making noises within me. Maybe, I should just kill my pride and surrender myself to her. That way, I can enjoy this to the fullest, while also giving her the at most enjoyment.

I slowly moved my head to kiss her neck which almost surprised her.

She turned and smiled at me.

“I’m enjoying spending time together with you.” I said it with a blush.

“See, me tying you up doesn’t feel too bad, right?”

“Yes, you were correct. If you don’t mind, can we hang out again?”

“Sure. But, answer me one thing first. What have you decided about becoming my pet, Leo?” she slowly petted my head while asking it with a soft voice.

I have always dodged this question. I love her and I don’t mind submitting to her and letting her take control. All these kinky stuffs which she does are also quite enjoyable. The only problem is my pride. I just don’t want to lower my head willingly.

She never forced anything on me. She was patient and even listens to me if I say no.

But, there are still a lot of things that I need to consider. I do feel infatuated to her, it may also be a reason why I find everything she does so awesome. Moreover, I’m not sure, if I could really satisfy her by being her pet. I don’t know what she expects out from her pet.

“I am not sure, yet…” I looked down without facing her while I muttered those words.

“Would you like a trial then?” she suggested something that I never heard before.

“What is trial?” I asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you about that, the next time we meet. Now just enjoy the movie.” She placed her head once again on my shoulder and started watching the TV.

I also stopped thinking about it and started watching the movie. We had some good chat once in a while. As the movie was over, she released my hands and legs.

I stretched my hands and legs. It felt good to enjoy the freedom after losing it for a while.

“See you later, then~” I waved my hand and started to leave.

She followed me till my car to send me off.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

This is a really cool story, I’m looking forward to more. I said it before, but I really like the dynamic between the characters. Keep it up!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Nice story, looking forward for more
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Avesome starting... wait the tight bondage... :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic