Amy and the Three Sexy Policewomen FFF/F & F/M, Conclusion and Epilogue added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Amy and the Three Sexy Policewomen FFF/F & F/M, Conclusion and Epilogue added

Post by Eaglescout01 »

**Amy is based on the actress Kat Mcnamara and the three female cops are based on three attractive female cops on Instagram**

Amy was walking along a sidewalk at night on her way home. She was blonde, had green eyes and 5'5". She wore a black tank top that showed a little midriff, black pants and a white unbuttoned blazer jacket. She saw what appeared to be three policewoman. She said appeared to be because they all wore black uniform pants and their belts. The first woman was blonde, had nice sized chest and wore a black camo sports bra. The second woman had light brown hair and wore an american flag designed sports bra. The third woman was shorter than the other two, blonde hair, tattoos on each arm and wore a black sports bra.

They were talking to one another as they walked past Amy. "Must be hot if they took off their uniform shirts" Amy thought to herself. She walked for 20 minutes when she was tackled to the ground from behind. She knew it was women who had tackled her by their breasts pressed up against her back. Two women had grabbed ahold of her and each clamped a hand over her mouth. A third held her legs together. She heard their voices and realized that they were the three sports bra clad policewomen Amy saw earlier.

Amy: mmph mmm mmmm mm fmmmph

Amy tried to talk but her words came out muffled. They shushed her and told her not to fight it. Amy struggled like hell anyways but the women were pretty strong. After half an hour, they pulled her to her feet. She saw the third woman in one knee holding her legs. She tried to talk and yell out to passersby for help.

Amy: Hmmmmph hmmmmph hmmmmph hmmmph mm hmmmph.

The passersby just ignored her and walked along. Amy's eyes looked like they were pleading for help as she kept trying to get the attention of the passersby. They all looked at her and then acted like they saw nothing.

Amy: Plmmmph hmmmph mmm Plmmmph

The third woman lifted up her legs and they carried her along the sidewalk to their parked police car. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her. Her handgag was removed for this. The third woman used handcuffs to cuff her ankles together.

Amy (angry and frustrated): What are you doing? Am I under arrest. I haven't done anything. Please let me go. What did I do? You haven't even read me any rights?

The women didn't say anything to her. Amy tried one last time to get help from somebody.

Amy: Hey, you have to help me. These woman are kidnapping me, please help me. I'm being kidnmmmph.

The third woman put her hand over her mouth and one of the woman behind her, the first woman, spoke to passersby.

First Policewoman: No she's not, she's fine. She was given something that's making her a little crazy. We're restraining her so she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else until it's out of her system. Move along.

Amy's eye had that pleading look and quickly shook her head.

Amy: Mmmph mm mmmm mmm mm. Hmmmph hmmmph plmmmph hmmmph mm plmmmph. Mm mmmm kmmmph nmmmph plmmmph.

The passersby believed the first woman, Amy couldn't believe her luck. The second woman was now in front of her. The third woman removed her hand from Amy's mouth. The second woman produced a red ballgag. They knew her name she would soon find out in a moment

Second Policewoman: Sorry Amy, but I'm afraid we're going to have to exercise your right to remain silent for you.

Third Policewoman (playfully): We didn't want it come to this. But you've given us no choice.

Amy (emotional): Please don't do this please. Why are you doing this? I haven't even gotten so much as a ticket or a warning. No no no, don't gag me please. I'll be quiet, I won't try and yell out to anyone I swear. Please just don't put that in my MMMMPH.

Amy's pleas were cut off by the ball gag that the second woman put in her mouth. She fastened it behind her head while the first woman held up Amy's hair while the second woman did so. The first woman was now standing in front of Amy as well. Amy started crying and sobbed into her gag. The first woman shushed her and brushed Amy's hair with her fingers.

First Policewoman: Shush shush shush. Sssssh. Don't cry ok? Just try to relax and the next 24 hours as our little prisoner won't be that bad.

Amy: Wmmph mmmr mm mmmm mmmph?

Amy was placed in the bad of the car with the third woman. The first woman was in the driver's seat, the second woman in the passenger seat. The first woman commented out loud on how they were taking her to the old abandoned police station on 52nd street. The third woman threw her arms around Amy and wipes away her tears.

Third Policewoman: Relax Amy, we'll try to be gentle with you. (Whispers into her ear) No promises though. (Giggles) That tie up forum online you always post on under the username LesbianAngelinBondage95, has that post from you where you secretly thought about being the prisoner of multiple attractive women.

Amy: Mmmph?

Second Policewoman: Oh yeah, we know about your online activity on there. How you fantasize about other women doing this to you.

Amy's eyes grew wide as she realized what was going on. These women cops had frequented the same forum as her, used their skills to find out who LesbianAngelinBondage95 was and planned her abduction.

First Policewoman: It's all starting to sink in isn't it? Just relax and let us make your bondage fantasy come true.

Now that Amy knew she wasn't going to be hurt or put on danger like she thought earlier, now she was confused. While she was being kidnapped by three very attractive female cops.....she did fantasize about something very similar. She stopped sobbing several minutes ago and the third woman wipes away any remaining tears.

Third Policewoman: You and I have something in common.

The third woman then put her hand on Amy's breasts and proceed to feel them up.

Third Policewoman: You seem to be a little relaxed now. I guarantee that later on, you'll be completely relaxed. You might even be wanting more bondage time after we let you go.

She moved her hand down to Amy's butt and gave it a feel and a squeezed. Amy made a muffled sound that everyone in the car knew was one of enjoyment. Suddenly, Amy was looking forward to whatever was in store for her. Panic was gone and replaced with arousal, and the sexy female cops had only just begun.

To Be Continued
Last edited by Eaglescout01 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice start! Please continue.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Sounds promising! Looking forward to pt 2.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really enjoyed this first chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story has a plausible beginning. Look forward to seeing what happens next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Here is Part 2. Hope you enjoy it.

The women had driven Amy to the old police station on 52nd Street. The third woman dragged her out of the car and the second woman grabbed a hold of her legs. They carried Amy inside and into an interrogation room. Amy's wrists were uncuffed and they removed her blazer and shirt, revealing her beige bra underneath. she was layed out into the table. She learned that the first woman's name was Haley, the second woman's name was Stephanie and the third woman's name was Cece.

Each of Amy's wrists was tied to one of the legs of the table so that her arms were above her head. They placed a blindfold on her and put noise cancelling headphones over her ears. She could see or hear nothing, but she could feel. Oh God could she feel. Haley got on top of Amy first, although Amy didn't know it was her obviously. Amy felt two hands groping her breasts. Haley then gave Amy's breasts a squeeze and heard her give a muffled moan. Amy meanwhile was loving the way her breasts were being felt up and touched.

Amy then felt her bra straps being removed and her bra was unhooked and removed. Next she felt ice cubes being rubbed all over her breasts and gave another muffled moan. Haley got off of their cute little captive. Cece got on top of Amy and removed her ballgag. Amy didn't know who was now on top of her. But she felt her pants being unbuttoned and unzipped.

Cece placed her hand on Amy's vaginal area and started caressing and massaging her vaginal area. Then she slipped her hand inside of Amy's vagina and let her fingers work their magic inside of Amy. As soon as Amy started moaning, Cece clamped a hand over her mouth. The more Cece worked her finger magic inside of Amy, the more Amy moaned through her handgag. Finally, Amy gave a muffled scream of pleasure when Cece made Amy cum.

Amy's panties were now wet. Her blindfold and headphones were removed. She looked up at Cece, who smirked at her as she removed her hand from Amy's mouth and kissed her. Cece slipped her tongue into Amy's mouth as she kissed her. After she was done she said:

Cece: You're quite the little screamer

Amy: No girl has ever made me feel like this before.

Cece: Really?

Amy: Uh huh. I've never been sexually pleasured in a way that left me unable to move right away. I meamot because I'm tied down obviously but if you were to untie my wrists right now..... it'd take me some time to get to my feet. I've never had that kind of orgasm before either.

Cece pressed her finger against Amy's lips.

Cece: That's enough talking for now Baby. Stephanie is gonna keep you company while we get ready to move you.

Cece got off of Amy and Stephanie hot on top of her. She clamped both hands over Amy's mouth. Amy relaxed and giggled a little.

Stephanie: You like this kind of stuff don't you?

Amy gave a muffled "Uh huh".

Stephanie held Amy's mouth like that until it was time to move her. Her wrists were untied and her ankles freed from the cuffs. Stephanie held her with one arm and covered her mouth as Haley grabbed her legs and they carried her into an old office. Haley tied Amy's wrists and arms behind her back with rope as Stephanie tied up Amy's ankles and legs. Cece tied her arms to her body and the women had cinched between the ropes.

Stephanie: Time for her gag

Haley removed her sports bra.

Haley: Open up Sweetie

Amy opened up her mouth. Haley stuffed her sports bra into Amy's mouth. Amy felt like she was on Cloud 9. She always fantasized about another woman gagging her with their bra or sports bra. Now she got to see Haley's bare well endowed breasts. Haley placed her in a leather chair and sat on her lap, her bare breasts close to Amy's face.

Haley: Can you behave like a good girl for us Amy?

Amy nodded her head.

Haley: Good. If you are, I'll let you get your mouth on these breasts of mine. You can suck on them all you want. Would you like that?

Amy nodded her head.

Haley: Good. Now we're going to hang out in here with you. You're going to be tied up like this for a few hours.

Haley repositioned herself in Amy's lap.

Haley: I'll be right here in your lap. My bare breasts right in front of you. Meanwhile, you'll be all tied up and sucking on my sweaty sports bra. Be quiet and don't try and struggle.... You'll be rewarded. Then I'm going to pleasure you from behind with a little sex toy of mine. You'll be gagged of course. Good thing too, because you will be screaming louder than you did with Cece.

Amy made a muffled sound indicating that she loves the sound of that.

Haley: Glad you like the sound of that. Get comfortable. You have a few hours of being tied up in this chair ahead of you my little prisoner.

Amy was excited. She never had a woman take her from behind with a certain sex toy before. She was enjoying the pleasures these women were giving her.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Wonderful... Waiting for next
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I'd love to swap with Amy . seriously hot bondage sex tale. I'm loving every moment
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Better and better. Hotter and hotter!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good stuff! Please continue!
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Here is the Conclusion and Epilogue. I've set up an opening for possible future stories of Amy being dominant with someone special in her life.

After a few hours, Haley removed her sports bra from Amy's mouth. Amy was a good little captive, so Haley let her put her mouth on each of her nipples and suck on them. Amy loved the tasty goodness of what came out of Haley's breasts.

Haley: You like that Sweetie

Amy: I loved it

Haley removed her shoes and took her socks off.

Haley: Ok Amy, open up.

Amy opened up her mouth and Haley shoved her socks into Amy's mouth.

Haley: You love having my dirty socks in your mouth don't you?

Amy nodded her head.

Haley untied Amy and used leather cuff restraints to bind Amy's wrists in front of her. She then used a second pair to bind her ankles together. Haley pulled Amy's pants down to her ankles and pulled the back of her panties down. Haley took out a pink dildo and placed it in Amy's ass. She started giving it to Amy from behind slow and gentle. Amy moaned softly into her sockgag. Haley started giving it to Amy gradually harder from behind. Amy kept moaning into her gag.

Haley the put her other hand in Amy's pussy and working her fingers inside of Amy. Amy moaned even harder now, giving muffled squeals. Haley was now pounding Amy in her ass with the dildo even harder. At the same time, she worked her fingers inside of Amy's pussy even more. Amy's moaning had now gotten more rapid.

Amy:

mm

mm

mm

mm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmmm

mmmm

mmmm

mmmm

mmmmmmph

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPH

Amy just had a muffled orgasm. She also came. The front of her panties was now completely soaked from the wetness that came out of her pussy. Haley took her socks out of Amy's mouth. Amy was panting hard.

Amy: oh god, mmmmm words can not describe the way you made me feel. In a good way. Total pleasure. Good thing you gagged me, that orgasm was so loud. (Giggles)

Haley: Stephanie is up next. You need a break?

Amy (shakes her head): No. I'm up for what's next.

Stephanie came over and placed Amy on the floor. She uncuffed Amy's ankles and took off her pants. She took off Amy's wet panties and stuffed them I'm Amy's mouth. She then placed Amy's arms above her head. Stephanie took a vibrator and put it inside Amy's pussy. She moved the vibrator in and out and moved it all around. She did this repeatedly as Amy gave muffled moans and squeals.

Stephanie took the vibrator out and put her hand inside Amy's pussy. She let her fingers work their magic. Amy's moaning got more rapid until she came all over Stephanie's hand. At same time, Amy gave her loudest orgasm yet

Stephanie: It's like a geyser down there

She removed Amy's panty gag. Amy panted and moaned rapidly and hard, muttering "oh god' a few times.

Cece: You're panting pretty hard. Are you ok Amy?

Amy (worn out): Yeah. I'm just wiped out mmmm in a good way. Trust me. I won't be getting to my feet right away. That's for sure.

Stephanie uncuffed Amy's wrists and they moved her to a room with a mattress. They layed her down on it. Cece and Stephanie layed down on each side of her. Haley layed down on top of her. She placed a hand over her mouth. Amy fell asleep like that. She woke up hours later, dressed and her wrists duct taped in front of her and her ankles taped together.

Halwy: You're awake. We're taking you back to the spot we grabbed you...and getting in one last bit of bondage for the road. You were the perfect little bondage girl.

Cece: Now that you're awake, we can gag you. One last gag for the road.

Cece placed a piece of microfoam and placed it over Amy's mouth. They carried her to their car and took her to the spot. They unbound her wrists and ankles and her gag. Amy went home to the apartment she shared with her stepbrother Calvin. Amy got to live out her fantasy of being dominated by other women. Now she wanted to fulfill her other fantasy, dominating her stepbrother.

Epilogue

Amy had offered to take her stepbrother out to dinner. She was wearing a long sleeved blue dress and Calvin was wearing a maroon dress shirt and black Lee pants. Calvin lost his mother the same year Amy lost her father. She was down on her luck and Calvin let Amy move in with him. There was always this chemistry between them for years.

Amy: I'm gonna get right to it Calvin. You and I like each other, like really like each other. I think it's time we act on our feelings and get together.

Calvin: I was going to ask you the same thing actually. I'm in.

Amy: There's more I want to ask. You remember when we were younger and I used to tie you up as my prisoner? I want to have that with you....but kinky and taken to the next level.

Calvin: Next level?

Amy: Bondage. Not just ropes and my dirty socks like when we were younger. Handcuffs, restraints, other types of gags, tape, zipties and all the fun stuff. In addition to regular sex, I want to do kinky bondage sexual to you. I've always wanted that with you for the past several years anyways. I want to be dominate you in a kinky sexual way. On a regular basis.

Calvin: So I would belong to you?

Amy: Uh huh. I would totally own you. You would be my property. So if you say he's to the second part. Just know that I will not just be your stepsister/lover but also your mistress.

Calvin: So I would be?

Amy: You would be my prisoner. I'll be half naked or even naked around the apartment more. There will be a lot of handgagging, especially public handgags. We'll have to work out an agreement for our kinky relationship of course. You would pretty much be helping me fulfill one of my bondage fantasies. My other one was fullfilled last night, which made me want to finally act on what I've wanted for the two of us for so long.

Amy: So are you all in?

Calvin: I'm in. All in. I've always kind of belonged to my little stepsister. This would make it more official.

Amy: Glad to hear it. Just to let you know. First order of business is for you to be panty gagged when we get back to the apartment. In fact, I think I'll hanyou on our walk home. Tomorrow, we'll start the kinky sex stuff. I'll break you in slowly "my little prisoner".
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That was a switch I was not expecting.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Pretty twis... waiting for next part
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

You might want to update the gender tag (add F/M and change the existing to caps)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very nice chapter and epilogue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic