(F/F) Daughter's Initiation-Chapter 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(F/F) Daughter's Initiation-Chapter 1

Post by TickleTorture »

Here's a fictional story that I hope yall enjoy. A mother stumbles into her daughter exploring a secret that was supposed to be just her's and her husband's. Things go from there. Please comment and again, hope you enjoy.

Vivian smiled as she continued to box some of her older items that she could put into storage for spring cleaning. Vivian was an attractive woman, mid-30s and arguably looked younger. In fact she was often confused for the sister of her two daughters instead of their mother. She shrugged that off as a compliment. She had been young when she gave birth to them when she lived in Puerto Rico. Younger than she should of been, living with an abusive deadbeat. She had left him years ago.

That fortunately changed her life for the better. Her older daughter Jasmine, was now a teen focused on doing as well as she could in high school and getting into college. Jasmine, she was her first. Eighteen now and a bombshell no doubt, flawless brown skin, almond eyes, and a perfectly proportioned and athletic body that made men do double takes. She also remembered some of her earliest memories and so took great pains to volunteer with charities and was considered a sweet, if sometimes fiery girl.

Jasmine was currently the only one home. Elena, her younger daughter, had decided to spend the summer ata cheerleading camp. Similar to her son. Granted her son was much younger than his two sisters. When she had moved to the mainland she was a single mother with two young daughters. She was able to get a scholarship to a community college and stumbled into the man that would become her true love and husband. Alex was a bit awkward, but was fine and kind spirited, he helped shape Jasmine’s love of charity.

Their son Max had his father’s blonde hair and had a lighter skin tone than his two sisters and mother. Still he was a good kid who was showing a talent for football at a young age so was also spending the summer at a camp.

So that left their two story house with only two people She sighed as she looked at her bed. Alex was a kind and sweet man, with a very long fuse. However he had come from a military family, as an officer he had served for years now and had just been deployed. Wasn’t the first time, and wasn’t an area that saw much violence, but still it was for nine months and she worried.

However, she smiled as she walked down the stairs towards her basement. It was fairly large, it looked like a mancave to most. Sports memorabilia around, with a couch and flatscreen included. Alex like Vivian, had always been athletic and they both loved sports. Though he was a much more diehard fan than here. Screaming weird stuff like “America’s Team” during football season and “Defending Champs- next year!” during the baseball season. Oh and plenty of whining about fouls during the basketball season.

But there was a secret behind a bookshelf on the wall. A door which behind her and Alex had spent many hours. Including the night before he left. It wasn’t painted red, that would be too cliche. But it held thousands of dollars of ‘equipment’ and toys. They were both sweet people, but Vivian loved to be bound, helpless, and dominated. She enjoyed pain. Alex loved being in control and dishing it out.

The night before he left was a marathon. Her midsection was still sore, but she had loved every second. She would be excited again to use it when he returned, until then she would make sure it stayed clean, just like the rest of the base-

Her heart wanted to jump into her throat as she reach the bottom of the basement stairs. Looking across the room she saw that the bookshelf was pushed a bit to the side, and light was coming through from her and Alex’s private room. She made the trip across the basement in what felt like three strides as she pushed the bookshelf all the way to the side. Her eyes were wide, and as the figure in the room turned around her eyes became wide as well.

There standing in a collared shirt and short shorts was her daughter Jasmine. She jumped when she heard the bookshelf sliding open and saw her mother standing there. Vivian was in shock as well. There standing before her was Jasmine, fiddling with pair of shackles around her ankles and another pair on a single one of her wrists. Both latinas were in shock and were immediately blushing.

Vivian finally spoke first in a hushed yell. “Jasmine! What the hell are you doing in here!” Jasmine was blushing, the gorgeous teen latina looked down at her ankles, she held the keys for both pairs of shackles in her hands, but she was still blushing.

“I- um. You see.”

“How did you even get in here?” Vivian demanded from her daughter, still stunned by these change of events.

“Well, you and dad left the door unlocked.” Vivian blushed as she said this. “Listen its not that embarrassing, many couples like this kind of stuff. Most just can’t afford- this.” She said using her unshackled hand to motion around the room. There were racks, bars, xframes, and more whips, floggers, and paddles than you could shake their crops at.

Vivian rubbed her eyes with her hand. “Jas. How do you even know about this!” She shook her head in embarrassment.

Jasmine blushed. “Well the other night I came down here to return a football that I had taken to school to throw around during lunch outside.” Jasmine said, reminding her mother that she could be quite the tomboy. Even behind her gorgeous face, incredible body, and long dark hair. “And well, you and dad didn’t close the bookshelf all the way over the door.” Vivian was blushing now.

“And you just had to be curious.” Vivian said more annoyed than angry.

“Oh come on mom! I use to wonder where you and dad went off too. And I know exactly what this is.”

“Lets just forget about this.” Vivian said walking over to her daughter and taking the key out of her hand, she quickly unshackled her sole wrist and ankles.

“But why mom? This isn’t that strange! I’ve know about this kind of stuff for years. I have the internet.” Vivian rolled her eyes. “Oh dont do that. I’m your daughter. And guess what? I have to say I didn’t mind the idea of getting a boyfriend to do to me what dad does to you.”

“Please- Jas. Just stop talking about that. Its awkward.”

“Why should it be? I mean besides the whole stumbling into your parents doing BDSM and seeing your mother play the role of a slave-”

“You just answered your own question!”

“But like I said you two aren’t special. This is one of the most common kinks among couples mom. And I’m turned on it as well.”

“That’s great- now come on out.” Her mother said turning around and heading towards the door.

“You see once dad left I was hoping this would be left unlocked, and it was.” She looked around and had a small smile on her face. “Wouldn’t mind trying some of this stuff out.”

“Jas, now please.”

“So why do you do it?” Jasmine asked not budging.

Vivian sighed. “Stress relief, pleasure, and because one person dominating another is fun.” Jasmine stared, now smirking.

“I agree.” She replied. Vivian rolled her eyes. “We’re the only two here for the summer.” Jasmine replied. “How would you like to finally get the chance to play the role of Master and have your own slave to have fun with all summer?”

Vivian’s eyes went wide. Mostly just from the suggestion her daughter had made, but by a small bit due to the shock when she realized she didn’t immediately reject it internally. She didn’t mind the idea of finally playing master. And she always loved seeing other latinas get tied up and dominated. Her daughter was gorgeous, long silky hair, almond eyes. She was perfect, and would look great as a slave. Would also give her an entire summer of fun. But still.

“Jasmine, you’re too old for me to be sending you to your room.”

Her daughter grinned back. “But if I was your slave you could just command me.” She bit her lip as her mother crossed her arms.

“You don’t understan-”

“Oh Mom for the love of! I’ve had this same kink as you for years I just didn’t realize it was a family thing. I want to experience getting tied up and being submissive. Do you want me to learn from you or from a seedy bondage club when I do off to college?” Vivian gritted her teeth at that.

“How about you just spend more time at one of your million other hobbies?” Vivian replied back at her daughter.

“Oh come on mom!” Jasmine replied annoyed. “I do a ton of stuff during the school year. Control me this summer and let me let go. Cant say it wouldn’t be fun.” She said, adding a wink on the end.

Vivian kept her arms crossed as she walked up to Jasmine. “Do you know what people a slave in this house would entail?” Jasmine took a half step back away from her mother. “Let me tell you. It would be 24/7, no breaks for any slave of mine. You would wear what I tell you to wear, do the chores I assign you. Only refer to me as ‘Master’, because that’s what I would be, your Owner, not your mother. You would be my property with zero rights and zero talk back. You would be bound constantly, I would inflict whatever sort of sadistic fun I want, for however long I want, with any friends I want. You should understand this.”

As she looked into her daughter’s almond eyes she realized she made a mistake. She only kindled the fire. She was surprised as her daughter got to her knees. She looked up with her with a small smirk. “I submit.”

Vivian sighed as she still stood there, her arms still crossed. “Fine.” She muttered. “Stand up.” She said, looking away and wagging her finger. Jasmine did so. “Strip to your bra and panties.”

“Of course.” Jasmine said, her breath quickening as her hands shook. After a moment she got her shorts unbuttoned and slid down her legs. Showing off a pair of incredible legs and a backside that all men and most women loved. Vivian meanwhile walked over to a box and grabbed a pair of clothes.

She walked over as Jasmine pulled her shirt over her head. Showing off a perfect midsection. Toned, sexy, silky smooth, but also with soft edges and a deep round navel. “Didn’t say ‘Yes Master’, that earns you five lashes from the flog.” Vivian said in a monotone, uncaring voice.

“Sorry Master.” Jasmine said in a shaking breath. Vivian handed her the clothes.

“Go put this on in your room and come back.” She said looking at her daughter wearing a teal bra and modest panties.

“Yes master.” She said, taking the clothes and sprinting upstairs. While she was gone Vivian grabbed some material. She had everything ready by the time Jasmine came back down. Vivian was taken aback, the teen latina was a stunner. Vivian had given her white lingerie to put on and it contrasted with her brown skin perfectly. The bra was strapless and pushed up her perfectly proportioned chest, the bottom was little more than a thong, and knee high white stockings finished off the outfit. Jasmine came in, obviously excited but also feeling awkward in the lingerie and not sure how to respond.

“Come here slave.” Vivian ordered.

“Yes Master.” Jasmine replied walking over submissively. Vivian roughly grabbed her daughter’s arm and spun her around.

“You’ll always be bound, you’ll never unbind yourself. Understood?”

“Yes Master.” Was the response as Vivian put a pair of tight shackles to her back and placed her arm in them. The bar forced her arms to uncomfortably touch, jutting her chest out and sealing her arms behind her. With a snap they locked around her elbows and wrists.

“Told you I wouldn’t be kind.” Vivian said as she took a belt and placed it right below her daughter’s breasts. Wrapping it around she now cinched the shackles (and Jasmine’s arms) tight against her back. Jasmine grimaced from this. Vivian smirked, enjoying the new sensation of dominance over her daughter. “Now walk, no talking.” She said as she forced Jasmine to walk over to a column in the corner of the room. There on the column was a pair of shackles for her ankles. Jasmine saw this as she was turned around and pushed against the column and submissively placed her ankles near them.

Vivian wasted no time locking her ankles in, and attaching her wrists to a shackle that was attached to the columb and wrapped around much of her forearm. She grunted at the tightness as Vivian looked her daughter over, admittedly enjoying the view. “Now.” She said smiling. “These shackles can slide up and down the column. Took a week of DIY to get it right.” She said, walking over and sliding her shackles up. Jasmine grunted but stayed submissively silent as she was forced to stand on her toes. “Having fun slave?” Vivian asked with a cruel smile.

“Yes Master.” Jasmine said, and she was mostly telling the truth, she was filled with a rush of excitement and was overcome with a sense of adrenaline.

“Tsk tsk. Slaves shouldn’t have fun.” Vivian said walking over to a table. She came back with a ball gag. “Open.” She ordered, and Jasmine did so. The ballgag was smaller than most and fit into her mouth with ease, causing little jawache. Vivian then lifted up her daughters hair to clip it tightly behind her head. Letting her hair fall back over the strap.

“Mmmmmoonhhhph.” Jasmine moaned into the gag. Vivian patted her silky smooth tummy and smiled.

“Struggle if you’d like to now. You’re helpless.”

“Oggghphh. Mmmmaagghph!” Jasmine did as she was told and tried to struggle. But she could barely moved, and the tightness of her arms and her standing on her toes made any success impossible.

“Ah, little helpless slave. So pretty, so naive.” Vivian said smiling, cupping Jasmine’s cheek. “Lets give you a wake up call.” With that she walked over to the wall, talking as she did so. “You forgot to say ‘yes master’ one time, and said you were having fun another.” She picked up a flogger off the wall. “Thats ten lashes, but you’re a new slave and need to be broken, so lets double that to twenty lashes.” She grinned as she saw Jasmine’s eyes go wide. She was finally nervous. “Lets add a red tint to the sexy brown belly of yours.”
Last edited by TickleTorture 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

I've locked this cause it's about a teenage daughter and her mother in the adult section. Unless the daughter is said to be 18 or over, we cant proceed to let this continue. Please let one of the mods of admins know so we can unlock it or delete as necessary
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

With this back open is anyone interested in me continuing?
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Absolutely
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Mouthless wrote: 5 years agoAbsolutely
Great Ill do more in the future. Can you tell me what parts you liked and any comments so I know what to add in?
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I liked the descriptions of how the daughter and mother were feeling. I would like it to get more intimate, and maybe have the daughter start to have some doubts or regrets about it, when things get more intense, but have the mother hold her to her deal and not let her go.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Sounds good ;) I can certainly do that. Maybe she'll have a friend come over. Any more thoughts/ideas? I appreciate them all!
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Maybe have the mom’s sister come visit for the summer. Take care of the daughter while the mom is at work, helping to train her to be a slave. It’d be great if she wasn’t released all summer.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago Maybe have the mom’s sister come visit for the summer. Take care of the daughter while the mom is at work, helping to train her to be a slave. It’d be great if she wasn’t released all summer.

Oh agreed, great idea and she certainly shouldnt be released all summer! Also have to make sure her belly has a red tint all summer ;)
Shevaeu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shevaeu »

Awesome story, can't wait to read more!
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Any updates soon?
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Hopefully. Busy life but I do hope to have more this week :)
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

(Here's the next part. Hope you all like it. More intense but this is going to be an intense story. Please comment your thoughts and ideas!)

Vivian smiled as she walked up, her daughter’s sexy stomach rising and falling. Forced to stand uncomfortably on the balls of her feet. Her arms bound tightly behind her, the belts forcing her lingerie bra to be forced out. Sweat started to form on her flawless brown skin. Vivian chuckled as Jasmine moaned into her ballgag.

“I’m going to enjoy inflicting a lot of pain on this delicious tummy and midsection.” She said lightly grazing Jasmine’s sexy belly. Perfectly toned, silky smooth, with just enough softness for her feminine style. A deep round navel fit with it perfectly. “I’m not going to be nice to you; no easing you in. No, you’re getting the full treatment. So let’s begin, shall we slave.”

It wasn’t a question as Vivian pulled back her wrist before snapping the flogger forward onto her teen daughter’s midriff. “Mmmmmaaaamammphhh!” Jasmine cried out into her gag as the flogger’s tendrils spread out across her belly, impacting her midriff and up to her ribs and down past her navel and waist. She bit down on the gag as a searing sharp stinging took over.

“Oh you’re right slave. You’re screams are going to be music to my ears all summer.” She said sharply bringing the flogger down onto her belly again. Once more in the same place.

“Mmmmmmphhaaaieeeeph!” Jasmine cried out, closing her eyes as the stinging sensation and burn got worse. It was exhilarating, but also extremely painful. “Mmmmphhhheessaahhhh!” She cried out as her mother- her master, brought the flogger down again. This time slightly to the right so her smooth right side also felt the sting of the flogger now.

“Don’t scream to much slave. This is just the beginning. I have this and other floggers, including a catoninetails whip that hurts even more. Crops, electrosticks, candles, paddles, and so much more! Not to mention your father’s favorite, the bull whip!” She mad a ‘kadush’ sound as she imitated flicking her wrist like it was a bull whip, except she instead brought the flogger down onto her daughter’s breasts.

“Mmmmphhheeeeiieeemoh!” Jasmine cried out, her eyes wide. The flogger was then brought down on her belly, right in her midriff again. Her mother was an expert, she after all was usually on the receiving end. She waited for about twenty seconds between each strike, mocking her new slave, letting the stinging and burning sensation set in. “Mmmmmaaieiepphemphieee!” Then she struck again. Her right side, her left side, right at her navel, her breasts again.

“There we go slave.” Her mother said as she laid her palm on her daughter’s belly, enjoying how the tortured skin was so warm. She rubbed the teen girl’s tender belly. Jasmine took deep breaths, trying to focus as tears had rolled down her cheeks. Still she felt exhilarated, if a bit in over her head all of a sudden. Her mother continued to speak. “That pretty brown belly of yours is starting to show a nice reddish tint.” She said giggling as she brought her hand down, harshly slapping Jasmine’s belly. “Will seem almost permanent as the summer goes on slave.” She said smirking as she brought the flogger down again.

“Mmmmmmphhhhh!” Jasmine grunted, taking deep breaths. Doing her best to stay composed. After a dozen strikes her mother giggled and flogged each of her thighs twice.

“These will be even harder now slave.” Vivian said as she brought the flog back to her daughter’s belly. She enjoyed the screams in elicited. She was a masochist, as well as a sadist. From the look in her daughter’s eye she seemed to have her masochist genes as well. She also saw- a blush to her cheeks. Vivian giggled as the flog was brought down again and again. Finally she put some muscle into the final one.

“Mmmmmmaiiephhhheee!” Jasmine wondered if she was leaving teeth marks into the ballgag. That last lash of the flog had her seeing stars. It took her a moment to catch her breath as her mother caressed her burning belly.

“I’m going to go make dinner now slave.” She giggled again as she squeezed her tender midriff. “For me at least. I’ll think about what you get for later.”

With that she went up to the kitchen and started boiling some spaghetti as Jasmine waited in the bondage room. Her position was uncomfortable and her belly burned tremendously. She controlled her breathing as her athletic body tried to help her be less uncomfortable. But more pain soon set it.
Had this been a bridge too far? It was fun but really, no breaks all summer? Her mother was sadistic! Which was fun. Exhilarating! But also. Incredibly painful. With the promise to get worse. She took a breath as she heard footsteps. Her mother walked back in grinning. Wasn’t like she had a choice, she had agreed afterall.

“While that’s boiling I just have to have some fun with you!” Vivian said running her hard fingernails down Jasmine’s luscious tummy. Jasmine immediately started to squirm. She was incredible ticklish. "Now for some entertainment." Vivian said wiggling her fingers on the teen's sexy tummy.

"Mppph-nooopmhh-ahhhahahahanompa-hahaph!" Jasmine cried into her gag. She tried to squirm back and forth. "Hahahahmph-plepmha-haha!" Her body was already covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Yeah squirm slave." Vivian smiled evilly. Her hard nails were torturous on Jasmine's tender belly. She dug into her midriff, then she circled her belly and counted her ribs. Jasmine bucked and squirmed. "A rebellious little slave." Vivian smiled smacking her belly a couple of times, soliciting a moan out of Jasmine. She then had one had tickle her navel while another attacked her thighs.

"Hahahmph-ples-hahahapmh-plesthahahahap!" Her brown silky skin convulsed from the ticklishness as her toned sexy body continued to squirm. Vivian then brought all then fingers back to focus on her midsection. Four a half hour Vivian continued to tickle torture the gorgeous latina, enjoying her squirms.

She wasn't given a break as her Master’s nails glided along her silky smooth belly. Her dark tan belly convulsed as she laughed harder that she had before. After a few minuets the nails dug in deeper and she arched her back. This did nothing but make it easier for Vivian to tickle each of her ribs. Jasmine had tears streaming down her face and she was exhausted. Finally her mother roughly slapped her thigh and told her she had to go get dinner.

She made two pots. One pot of pasta had sauce and cheese for her. The other was only bland noodles. She then went back downstairs to the basement. “Silence understood!”

“Mmmphasss-maasssmphhher!” Jasmine said into her ballgag as it was taken out. Vivian replaced it with several strips of silver duct tape that she pressed firmly down onto her daughter’s face. She was then unshackled from the pole, which was a great relief to her muscles that ached and felt were on fire. Her ankles were still shackled though as her mother walked over.

“This is a leather collar. Look at the inside.” She showed Jasmine, the outside was smooth and dark, like a nice choker. On the inside was stitched the word ‘Slave’. She felt her mother put it around her neck, it fit very snugly on her. “You will never take it off without permission slave. The word will be pressed into you always.” A leash was attached to her collar. “Now come slave!” Vivian ordered as she brought Jasmine into the kitchen. As they reached the dinner table she undid Jasmine’s arms from their shackles. Jasmine sighed in relief until her mother ordered her onto the table. She did so, only to find her arms shackled above her head and her feet to the other end.

“Mmmph.” She moaned as her mother walked over with a bowl.

“Earn dinner by being a good plate.” She said dumping the bowl, pasta, sauce, and all, onto her lovely belly. The pasta covering that part of her brown body. Her mother smiled as she stood over her. Taking a fork she slowly ate the food off of the teen girl’s belly. Running the fork along her thigh and belly. Jasmine shivered as goosebumps took over her body. “Won’t even need a shower.” Vivian said as she licked her belly clean. Taking special care to clear out her navel, slowly, very slowly. All of this made Jasmine break out into much laughter.

“Mmphehehehehaamphhh!” She giggled behind her gag. She was unshackled but forced to her knees, her wrists put in handcuffs behind her.

“No talking!” Vivian said as she peeled away the duct tape from her lips and poured water down her throat. She then placed the bowl of bland pasta in front of her. Jasmine hesitated. “Well slave? Eat! There’s no sauce, just bend down and use your mouth.” Jasmine after a moment did so, finding her balance as she leaned down to eat the pasta. She made a face but was admittedly turned on. “Now slave, you’re property. Not a human, you don’t get effort put into your meals. Be grateful you even get dinner.”

“Thank you Master.” Her daughter said.

“Progress.”

After dinner Jasmine was left in the handcuffs and loose ankles shackles. The teen latina was brought up to the master bedroom. More fitting now. She was in shock as her mother unlocked a wooden panel at the base of the bed. She had always been told that it was for storage, but as it was unlocked and slid back it showed a cage. Ordered to her knees she was forced to make her way back in feet first. A yoga mat served as a mattress as the dimensions of the cage were only about six feet by four feet by two feet. Her mother grinned.

“Now slave, this is where you will sleep most nights. Don’t make a sound and I won’t have to gag you, understood?”

“Yes Master.” Her daughter replied.

“Good. Now get some rest. You’ll certainly need it tomorrow.” Vivian smiled as she closed the door of the cage and slowly slid the wooden panel closed. Trapping Jasmine in opressing tight darkness. One of the few phobias she knew Jasmine had. “If she starts whimpering I’ll just use it as a fun lullaby.” Vivian muttered chuckling.
-

The next morning Vivian was determined to have some fun with her new slave before having her clean the house for a few hours then showering. She had taken a break to sip some coffee as Jasmine laid, tied down to a rack. The teen had her immaculate brown body stretched out, and red streaks on her belly and thighs showed where her mother had introduced her to the crop. Vivian looked down as her phone started to ring.

“No talking you hear slave.” She said mockingly to Jasmine, who was cleaved gagged. “Good senorita.” She said answering her phone “Hey Vic.” Vivian said, referring to her older sister’s nickname of Victoria.

“Hey Viv.” She responded, she was her older sister. But they were close, and Victoria only had her by six years or so. “How are you and Jas doing?”

Vivian felt herself blush. “Um- great actually. Doing real well.” She said, looking over to the rack where her daughter was tied down in lingerie. Her body ready to receive more ticklish torture- and probably some candles. “Real well.”

“Are you sure? I know you better than anyone Viv, what is that in your voice.”

Vivian felt her cheeks warm up even more. She stood up and left the room. “Um, Vic, can you keep a secret?”

“Of course. Always.” She replied.

“Um- well. You know how you’re the only one- in the family at least. That knows about me and Alex’s; games.”

Her older sister chuckled. “Yes, yes. They are indeed fun. Especially when I get to play overseer to my slave sis-”

“Yeah um.”

“Hmm?”

Vivian swallowed, confused where to go next. “Well, turns out the door wasn’t fully closed one night. Jas watched. And then- well I caught her in there yesterday trying some stuff out.”

“Uh huh.” Victoria replied, surprising her little sister. “Well. I hope she was serverely punished for trespassing.” Vivian was even more surprised by this. “You there little sis? I do hope she was disciplined for that.”

“Well I um- at first I just wanted her out. But it turns out we have similar interests.”

“Of course.”

“And well, she suggested the idea of her being a slave for the summer. And I. Well at first I just wanted her to shut up. But she was persistent and well.”

“You have your lovely teen daughter willing to be a slave for you and your friends to play with all summer and you had to think about it! Please tell me she’s tied up as we speak!”

“She is.”

“And I do hope this is a very strict set up. She needs to be a slave in reality, not just a game. You need to control her Viv. Dominate her. Make her regret her decision. Trust me its more fun. Break her. Turn her into a real slave.”

Vivian paused for a moment. “Well trust me it is 24/7. No breaks. I’m her master, and the first thing she got was some lingerie and the flog.”

“Very good.” Her sister replied. “But not good enough. We have all summer to train her. By the end we need to have your daughter so perfect, so broken, so well trained that an actual auction could be held for her.”

“We?”

“Viv, I’m an author who’s sold millions and is worth more than that. I have all the time in the world. Jasmine is a bombshell! A latina goddess! You think I’m passing up an opportunity to play with that body? Oh no, I’m a bigger sadist than you; I’m going to drive over next week and help you break her. When you’re away I’ll watch her. There will be no breaks for her. Just fun for us. At her expense of course.”

Vivian smirked. “That sounds lovely.”
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I’m loving this. Can’t wait for the next part. Only thing I’d change is she keeps calling her “master,” when the female version would be “Mistress.”
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This is good. Really good keep it up. I think you have a good story going here. Just one small point to raise. You refer to the mother as master. A dominate woman is a mistress, a dominate man is a master.

But thanks again for the effort and please continue
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Thank you for the comments, much appreciated. And like I said if you have any ideas feel free to post them. Basically I just like the term 'master' more and have even my female characters use it. Hope you two dont mind :)
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Oh okay. I thought maybe you were foreign and were unaware of the gendered terms. It’s fine.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Lol thanks still. Have any ideas or requests? Hope you dont mind me focusing on her belly a lot ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

While I don't mind at all you're spending so much time on her stomach. If she is to be a slave. Be broken. And it's to be sexual. You must also spend time on her breasts and of course pussy.

But as for any ideas and requests. I'll leave that upto you
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Shorter chapter, but hope you all like it and comment :)

The next week Vivian watced as her daughter- no her slave, cleaned the kitchen. She had sanitation wipes to slowly go over every inch of the room. Her brown body looked just as sexy as ever as she duct tape plastered to her lips and tight shackles that limited her movement greatly.

Her daughter’s brown teen body was striped with red marks from both the crop and the whip. Over the course of the week Jasmin had gotten used to being tortured by her mother- no her master. She would shiver whenever she saw that sadistic grin on her mother’s face. The constant bondage and daily torture, which her mother ensured was painful, was tiring. At the same time, the puerto rican teen was now put to bed every night with bound with her arms behind her back and a vibrator shoved deep inside her. Needless to say she needed a shower when she awoke.

“Make sure you get every speck of dust.” Her mother said with a smirk. “I’m starting you at twenty lashes of the bullwhip tonight and I’m adding one for any speck of dust or dirt I find.” She said, her sadistic smirk not leaving her lips.

“Mmmphesss-mammmpheer.” She replied as she continued to clean. Her mother walked by, putting a harsh slap on her rear end, making Jasmin jump. She poured herself a glass of juice as suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Oh, I wonder if that’s her.” Vivian muttered to herself as she walked over and opened her door. There standing was her older sister. Still looking good in her low 40s, she looked fit, and a firm look in her eyes, though her teeth showed a huge grin. “Vic.”

“Viv!” Her sister replied, dragging a lone large suitcase into her house and shutting the door behind her. “Where is the slave?” She asked immediately.

“In the kitchen cleaning.” Vivian replied with a grin.

“Take me too it.” Victoria replied. Vivian smiled and waved her over, walking her into the kitchen. Jasmin’s eyes were wide as she saw her aunt standing there in the kitchen while she remained bound in lingerie.

“Slave.” Vivian said walking towards her. “Aunt Victoria is here.” She looked at her sister. “However she’s no longer her Aunt, she is her Mistress whenever she is over at my house.” Vivian said, smiling as she put a leash on her daughter’s collar and pulled her over towards her new Mistress.

“Ah, very nice, very nice.” Victoria said her eyes wide as she drank in Jasmin’s body. Her niece blushed as her aunt walked over and forcefully pulled the tape off her lips. “My, my. You’ve developed quite the body haven’t you slave.”

“Uh- yes mistress.” Jasmin replied. “Ahhh!” She gasped as Victoria swatted her rear end harshly, leaving a hand mark.

“It should be an instantaneous response. Understood slave!”

“Yes mistress!” Jasmin replied much more quickly. Victoria nodded with a smile. She ran the tips of her fingers all along the teen latina’s midsection and the top of her breasts. “Her body doesn’t have enough red marks though.” Victoria said amused.

“Oh don’t worry, I make her scream every day. Got a bullwhip, going to give her at least twenty lashes tonight.” Vivian said with a smile.

“Oh that’s a good start.” Victoria said taking a couple of bandanas out of her pocket. She rolled one up and placed it into Jasmin’s mouth which she submissively opened. She then used the other one to create a firm cleave gag. “But we need to break her, forget that there was a time she was a person, a time when she wasn’t a slave. Need to break her completely.” She said looking Jasmin in the eye as she spoke. She reached around and unclasped her bra, pulling it off and dropping it to the ground.

“Mmmmmmph!” Jasmin cried out in shock, her eyes wide.

“Silence slave.” Victoria said backhanding her harshly. She reached out and started groping her breasts. “My, these are perfect! Well done!” She said looking at her sister.

“Why thank you, she did come from me after all. Vivian said chuckling. Jasmin looked at her Master with desperate eyes. “Don’t look at me, your Mistress can enjoy your body as much as me. You have no say.” She said smirking as Jasmin let out a moan of fear.

“Very nice. Fairly submissive, but not broken.” Victoria leaned in. “Not yet.” She ripped off Jasmin’s thong, which made her gasp. “Completely shaved. Very good.” She said looking at the nude latina. “We need to get her to the punishment room.” She said looking at her sister over her shoulder smirking. She slapped Jasmin’s breasts making her cry out into her gag. “This may have been her idea but she shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy being a slave anymore. We need to start her night from hell right now.”
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Hey, great story, love the way it's going, hope for you to continue on. :D
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

tightbound wrote: 5 years ago Hey, great story, love the way it's going, hope for you to continue on. :D
Thanks! Have a favorite part or concept? Anything you hope to see?
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Can’t wait for more.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago
tightbound wrote: 5 years ago Hey, great story, love the way it's going, hope for you to continue on. :D
Thanks! Have a favorite part or concept? Anything you hope to see?
I like the whole intimate relationship that they have and the intentions of the mom and aunt.
Nah, I would rather have you surprise me
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Nice story. Keep this up and you won’t have any complaints from my end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic