Dominatrix in Trouble (FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

In my last adventure:

I am laying my ropes out to dry when Jenny comes out.

“Gianni, do me a favor and hold Mary-Ann down. It's her turn to suffer.”

Jenny's holding Serafina’s old socks, and my heart leaps with excitement!

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

In summary, I had gone out to visit my friends Jenny and Serafina, who live in New Jersey. I kidnapped them and tortured them in TUGs for a good hour or two before releasing them. Now, they are getting their revenge.

Don’t worry; I’m writing this so you understand this just as well as those who read the first part.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

There’s a saying that “what goes around comes around.” Life is sometimes circular like a planet. If you could throw a ball and have it proceed without moving up or down relative to the surface, it will go around the earth until it hits you in the head or back! This is so beautifully applied to the game of TUGs, bondage.

Jenny is such a cute little thing with a full stature of just 5’1”. The Gangsta Princess is a proud girl who has no shame over her love of being bound, gagged, and tormented, but she is almost as fun when she’s the one in control. She’s put her green kerchief bandana back on her head in its proper place after what I’d done to her, and she has green trainers (athletic shorts) along with a bright blue sports bra. Her colorblindness is an interesting thing when it comes to color pairing in her outfits. Her long blonde hair isn't in a scrunchie anymore.

Gianni, Giovanni Randaccio, is Jenny’s husband. He’s a big man, three inches taller than I am. I tell people I am somewhere between 5’8” and 5’9”, but it’s irrelevant because he is strong, and there is nothing like being taken captive by a strong man except being taken captive by the strong man I love (my husband, not Gianni). I am crushed in his arms and helplessly gagged by his hand.

I was wearing tight black jean shorts and a red sleeveless shirt with a classic white paisley bandana headband. I like to wear the headbands further above my hairline than most girls do, but I was suspecting mine was about to be used on me in some way. While Giovanni held me in his tight grip, Jenny stripped my shorts and shirt to reveal a red sports bra and black panties; I’d always try to color match if possible.

“Open your mouth,” bratty Jenny orders me and puts Serafina’s dirty socks against my nose.
“Nmmmm!” I turn away as Giovanni loosens his grips.

Serafina wore those socks for how long never mind during my torture of her?! No way! You are not getting those socks in my mouth except by force. Sorry, Jenny, but I am going to be as much of a pain in your butt as you were a pain in mine! Ouch! You pinched me! Darn it! I’m eating the socks now.

“Take that! You are a naughty thing!” Jenny chides me, “Wait until I dig through your bag!”
“Mmmmm! Ah’m naw naughhy! UGH!” the taste is just terrible, like a stinky cheese.
“That’s my Mary-Ann!” Jenny used red vet wrap to cleave gag me thrice and then OTM gag me five more times.
“Mmmmmm!”
“Don’t worry! You’ll have fun! What goes around comes around!”
“Nooooo!” I squeal because she is using the wire to tie my arms behind my back.

Oh, Jenny, that’s so tight! Why are you wiring me? Oh, it's because I wired you when I kidnapped you before? But I’m the crazy French girl with the floppy titties, not you! That is such a good job of tying my wrists. How dare you expose me! My elbows are tied really well too; dang, she tied my forearms as well!

“GAHHHH!” I snarled into the gag, but Jenny dumped me on her dining room table.
“Don’t worry, Mary-Ann,” Jenny’s voice was so kind, “We’ll have fun!”
“-et -e ho!” I tried to shriek, “Henny!”
“Stop that right now!” she said with a spank for each word.
“Owwwwwww!” I am such a crybaby even though I can take so much!
“Serafina, I’m glad to see you; hold this brat down so I can tie her up!”

Great! Now I’m being pinned down so Jenny can wire my legs. She wires my ankles, then my lower legs, then another point on my lower legs… How many times will she wire my legs? Eight?! Good grief! She just strung my big toes together.

I look to Serafina for sympathy. She's in all purple. Kerchief, sports bra, leggings. It is quite a nice color on her.

The crotch wire just had to be coming. That one feels good as it applies pressure for both torture and pleasure. It doubles as a waist wiring too, so my arms are clamped to my trunk, The harness keeps going and going. Above my boobs. Below my boobs. V between my boobs. Through the armpits. Binder clips. That's not good enough for Jenny to have her revenge; no, she has to string up my fingers like I strung hers.

“ACCCKKKKK!” I sound like a cat tossing a hairball when she clamped me.
“Shouldn't have done it to me,” Serafina says before giving me a spank on each cheek.
“Mmmm!” I groan in pain while lying on my side.
“Good night!” Serafina pushes my headband over my eyes and ties the knot again.
“She has some really creepy toys in here,” I hear Jenny say.
“We can try them! Gross! That looks like a dude's manhood!” Serafina responds.
“Wanna try it?” Jenny is taunting Serafina now.
“I don't want to see it used on anyone anytime soon!”
“Except you, you mean,” my Jenny is playful even when she thinks something's gross, “Come on! We have to try it!”

They are distracted with my toy bag. Serafina tastes horrible. I decide I need to grab their attention again because I am supposed to be the attraction. They're free to ignore me, but I am free to hop away! I quietly stand up and start quietly and blindly trying to hop to where I believe the bedroom is.

SMACK! I crash into the door frame and drop to the carpet, twisting my nipple clamps upon impact and causing myself immense suffering. I yell and immediately am getting hauled off the floor by Serafina who is now toying with me in my state. I am blindfolded, but I feel the mischief in her grip.

“Mary-Ann, are you OK? You shouldn't have done that!” Serafina was quite naughty in her tone, “Now we have to punish you.”
“Noooooo!” I squealed into Serafina’s disgusting footwear.
“Let's put my sneaker on her face,” Jenny suggested, “That's what she wants!”
“I was thinking she wanted to be suffocated and then showered!”
“Hogtied in a filling tub is pretty scary too. Let’s get torture her like she did to us first!”
“Mmmm!”

I have to rub the blindfold off my face in some way. Pathetically saying “I -ant ho thee!” enough times earns me that much; my bandana is a headband again. I can see that my friends are quite… perturbed by my bag. Jenny and Sera are observing the toys with curiosity and uncertain what to do with me.

It’s not much. I have vibrators, mild shockers, dildos and phalli, and a few paddles; of course, my gags are foreign to them too. The ring gags and panel gags, especially the penis gags, are of a different nature and nothing like anything they’ve experienced or even seen. I wasn't a fool; I had everything in generic sizes that were safe for nearly all girls.

“You wanna try it?” Serafina holds the penis gag up to Jenny’s mouth.
“No way! It's awful! You want to push this stick in your body?” Jenny teased.
“Jenny?! You?! You suck Giovanni? No!” I think she's shocked.
“I’m not answering that! I guess this thing works like the real deal.”
“Why is this one flat?” Serafina now is holding a phallus, “It's grooved.
“Maybe the groove is for a crotch rope. Let's try it on Mary-Ann!”

Suddenly, I am scared. These two right now aren't much more intelligent than Moe, Larry, and Curly, and if they perforate me then I am a dead girl. Calmness is virtuous though, and I hide my fear by working up a struggle while I resist them. Emotions of a different nature are overwhelming me though.

Easily stated, it is May of 2019. Less than a year ago, Jenny's doppelgänger, my best friend, her cousin, my confidante and professional bondage partner, passed away. I’ve been tied and dominated by many girls since then, but I have not had someone do this to me since my best friend left me behind. Two weeks before her death, she asked if we could have one last session, for old times sake, even though she'd quit the industry a year before. Who better to do this to me than Jenny?

Jenny carefully pushes the phallus into my body, and I instinctively let out a groan of erotic distress. The tight crotch wire returns and passes through the grooves, trapping the rubber penis inside my body. I hide my emotions well, but inside I am crying for my deceased friend while feeling the rush of emotions.

That rubber penis feels so good though. Now, when I struggle, the phallus shifts a bit inside me, giving me a bit of pleasure although not nearly as good as my husband and his real flesh. I play and play with it before I collapse in a wonderful squeal. Orgasm feels so good after a long day of driving and kidnapping.

“What's this?” Serafina grabs my shock wires.
“I don't know. What happens if I turn the nob?” Jenny grabs the controller.
“Ouch! Jenny! You shock me!” the Italian’s English is comically declining.
“It zapped you? For real?!” Jenny grabs the wire, “Yowch! Sera!”
“Ha ha! You get zapped, Jenny!” mischief is apparent.
“Zap her! Not me!”

Can't I orgasm in peace? I have to be at attention in case one of these two tries to use my toys in a way that's not quite right. Perhaps it's not a concern. They are taking turns zapping each other; fortunately the girls have it on its maximum strength. Now, I am worried what will happen if they find something they cannot identify. Not that I will be telling them how to use it, hee hee!

Alas, what a day. Serafina is now chasing Jenny around the apartment with my bondage zapper. A sex toy. They are chasing each other around with zapper intended to force orgasms out sweet helpless damsels-in-distress. They are adorable, and this is why I get along so well with Jenny. It’s the kind of mischief I could get into with Jenny’s cousin when we were alone. Memories last a lifetime, thankfully.

“Serafina Arcangela Cherubina Bonifacia Randaccio! My home! My rules! I say to zap her!”
“Fine!” Serafina, the Purple Bandana Girl, takes the wires and gets me right on the thigh.
“Mmmmmm!” I groan and contort from the zap.
“Well, that did something because she moved I think the rubber manhood moved inside her,” Jenny raises an eyebrow.
“It didn’t hurt her as much as us. Maybe if I drop the strength she’ll like it more,” Serafina decides after a brief moment of thought.
“Let me try that,” Jenny snatched the device and touched it near the phallus.
“Mmmmm!” I groan more softly and instinctively writhe.
“I bet this dial is a timer then!” Jenny understands and tapes one end near my crotch and the other to my thigh.
“Well, well, well, little miss innocent vanilla sure knows where to touch a girl to get her nice and juicy,” Serafina taunts the little girl.

Jenny pauses and looks left and then right before blushing with embarrassment. Despite being a girl who didn’t engage in bondage sex, she did seem to have done an awful lot of experimenting with Giovanni in just a few weeks of marriage. We were all wild girls in our own way; I could not picture Jenny being the girl who was forward and initiated sexual relations. She truly was all of it though: kinky, cute, innocent, and forward.

There was an almost perpetual smile on Jenny’s face, but, as I said, innocence. She was aware of the darkness of bondage as an industry, and she didn’t shy from respectfully being concerned that I would one day get hurt by it. She knew there was bedroom bondage, but she shied from it. If it was acceptable for Gianni to do to her, then she let her most trusted friends do it too.

“Well, what on earth is this?” Jenny holds up an armbinder.
“Or these?” Serafina has a hood and a collar.
“Mmmmmm!” I groan, shake my head, and giggle at their foolishness.
“I think she wants us to try these on her,” Jenny takes the hood and collar from Serafina.
“No no no!” I wail into the gag, but like them before me I am ignored.
“All right, Mary-Ann,” it seems Jenny will stop, “No doggy collar for you!”
“Do you know what you’re doing?” Serafina asks Jenny.
“I’ve seen her use these on me and others, but I’ve never handled one.”

Jenny uses the hood properly, to my mixed dismay and pleasure. It is one with a single hole for the face from the nose up, and Jenny pulls it over my head and laces it up quite well. Good job, Gangsta Princess! Now I am quite muffled. She had to take off my headband to get my hair to behave, but she did it. That plus the wires equals a nice orgasm. Very nice.

Serafina, your socks taste terrible. Very arousing. Hooded. Also arousing. Crotch wire. Nicely arousing. Shock wires? Also arousing. Naked and binders clipped. I cannot say how arousing. Brutal elbow bondage and in general tight wire bondage. Extremely arousing. Fingers and big toes tied. Too arousing. Screw it. I’m going to just squeal and orgasm every minute or two while you girls disagree on what to do.

They are now attacking each other with the spin brushes. Hey! Giggle twins! You're supposed to be doing it to me, not each other! Oh, bother! Shock wires… orgasm. Nope. They are… oh, bother again! You two are so very kinky, yet you both deny it! Quit doing that! It was a shock for me that Jenny admitted she’d given Gianni a bl0wj0b (I hate using dirty words like that), but it was more shocking to see Serafina now on top of Jenny and forcefully gagging the little girl with the penis panel gag. Ooh! Ooh! She padlocked it into place!

“Mmmmm!” Jenny stands up.
“Aw, Jenny, you like it!” Serafina says with the most ingratiating taunt I’d ever heard.
“No! Un-ock ih!”
“Only if you tell me if you liked or disliked sucking my brother!”
“Heh heh heh!” I chortle into Serafina’s socks.
“Gimme thah hey!” Jenny snatches it from Serafina and runs into the bedroom.
“Can you believe her nerve?!” Serafina crosses her arms.
“MMMMMMMMM!” I’m gagged with your dirty socks!
“Well, make the best of it,” Serafina dishes out a rough spank on my butt.

I am too busy orgasming to really care. Between a nice phallus inside me, bondage, and a shock wire, I am as aroused as I can be without human flesh inside me. Tortures make it all so much better but aren't essential. I’m obfuscating here now; I don't really remember what's happening at this point.

The spanking makes a bonus for Serafina though. Spanking is her kink, both when giving and when receiving. Lots of us have kinks, but no one gets pleasure from their kink like Serafina gets from spanking. She understands fun in bondage unlike anyone I know. Some people love being tied up; it's their favorite state; some find it relaxing or do it to escape; for Serafina it is literally fun.

“Sera, I am appalled at you!” Jenny comes back out, “How dare you do that to me!”
“Did you like sucking Giovanni?” Serafina retorts without missing a beat.
“Unhie -e,” I groan sadly because I am emotionally exhausted.
“Mary-Ann, are you done already? Or do you just want to chill?”
“Eh,” I shrug a little.
“Answer me,” Sera frowns at Jenny.
“Come here, baby,” Jenny takes me to the sofa, “Let's chill.”
“Answer me!”
“All right! Since you're snooping into my sex life, yes, I initiate most sexual play. I didn't like eating your brother’s wongo, and I didn't like the gag. Happy?” Jenny laughed.
“Yep! I am happy now. I wouldn't pry except…”

The wire has done an incredible job of keeping me tied up and pressing deep into my skin. I know this sounds bad, but I was very tired and orgasming once more. I did a very naughty thing! I fell asleep mid-sentence. Incredible that a girl as accomplished as I could fall asleep in the middle of a brutal vibratory experience!

“Wake up!” Jenny spanks me on the butt.
“Gmmmmmmm!” I wail.
“Mary-Ann Voisin, take this!” Jenny is forceful with the spanking.
“Ugggggggggg!” I shake my head and groan in orgasm courtesy the phallus.
“You like the phallus, don't you? You like it being stuffed in you!”
“Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmphhhhhh!” I swing back into bondage mode.
“Just for you, Mary-Ann…,” Serafina grabs my boobs and twists the clips.
“Owwwwww!” I cried out from the pain; I am back in business.

It is charming just how clueless they are about domination beyond their own kinks. Truthfully, I found their innocence amazing, especially considering Serafina was pregnant at 14. I don’t want to sound judgmental; I’m just charmed that that action is really the extent of Serafina’s dive into deviant behavior. All else was learned by doing, just like I learned.

I admire their courage to actually dare play with vibrators and phalli and shock wires just to see how I react. They knew enough to figure that I’d let it be used on me if I owned it. Jenny didn’t appreciate just what she meant to me even if she understood what her cousin meant to me. That is a happy note to transition to… the end. They just didn’t know how to best use the toys on me. It wasn’t a lack of desire to continue; it’s that they just weren’t sure how to push my buttons. I’d learned by doing, but they needed someone to show them. Alas! I am enjoying myself, too! So what do they do?

They leave me tied up, complete with the phallus inside me, and play video games until it is time to eat! Hee hee hee! I love them!

XOXO

THE END
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the Epic Revenge!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a great and erotic story!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well, as they say, IF you 'dish it out' then you must be prepared to accept it back!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic