BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
25%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 113

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

You can tell Steven and his background as he described, influencing his interactions with Nick. His guilt at someone spending on non-essentials/luxuries for him makes sense from his perspective, but Nick doesn't get it and it seems to annoy him. It's scenarios like these that show where they are not aligned, but I do see that Steven is wearing down this part of his upbringing and being more accepting. I think his self worth has a lot to do with it. But what do I know :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

sorry its been so long and i'm still not even caught up ahh
ive gotten to chapter 177 and wow a lot has happened, but its all really exciting. i like the introduction of the sleep slack and steven trying to be more submissive for nick (though it is kinda worrying but that also makes it more fun to read). im a sucker for all the feeling safe parts, they are just so sweet.
as for where i would rank myself on the foot oder thing hmm... im not a fan of strong orders per-say but i can handle strong tastes pretty well. plus the strong smell has to be pretty strong bc i really don't have a good sense. so i think i'd actually fall similar to steven maybe a little less, like 1-13. haha i'd probably actually be complaining just as much as him.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I feel like we are starting to watch the relationship finally starting to evolve. Nick although still definitely the boss showing just a little hint of softening. Steven growing slowly to accept his submissive side. The lack of bondage to start this book has really highlighted the changes that are happening.

Steven’s thoughts on being bred by Nick really emphasise his newfound acceptance of that submission. The fear of it reminds he still has quite a way to go to embrace it fully.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh, that was a surprise... I didn't think Nick would be showing his power over Steven in front of other people. But I guess he has every right to do so; after all, he is the Master in this relationship :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

You know, I'm just going to go against the grain and say something.

I think Nick has always left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth after books 1&2, but I think my slight dislike of him is getting a lot stronger. I thought relationships were supposed to be balanced, not bought with expensive gifts and sex appeal such as with Nick and Steven. Steven mentioning that he virtually had no sway in opinion with the relationship is problematic for me to say the least, doesn't help that he's using the same terms that sound like they've been directly borrowed from the slavery era in the US.

But anywayyyy that's just my strange opinion :lol: .

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I feel for Steven after getting chastised in public like that. Although it is kind of hot that Nick isn't ashamed and does not really feel the need to hide their relationship, unlike Steven. I would have been the same way as Steven, not wanting Nick to spend a lot of money on him, especially when I doubt fishing is really Steven's thing.

Hmm I caught that line about the beans not being a good idea as Steven would find out later. Realllyyy interested to see where you are going to go with that ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm gonna avoid going on another rant about Nick, but he keeps teetering for me. I've been warming up to him because we were seeing his relationship with Steven in a different light, or maybe more so than we have in past chapters. But the dynamic of the two rubs me the wrong way. It frustrates me how annoyed Nick is that Steven can't make a simple decision when it's his own fault. Putting his upbringing aside, Steven says that he virtually has no say in their relationship, so of course he freezes when he's suddenly told to make a decision for himself. So if Nick really does punish him...I dunno. Also, the humiliation/being open in public is a whole other thing for me...

But as always, I'm curious what happens next...
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I know I tend to defend Nick and Steven's relationship but this chapter has reminded me of the more troubling side of it as voiced by [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention].

Steven is very beholden to Nick. All the boring but important things in life - money, shelter, etc. - are provided by Nick. Steven wants to get a job but Nick won't let him. All the people that Steven knows now have been introduced to him via Nick. Old friends and family have fallen away. Steven is isolated as a result of Nick's actions even if I don't think this was the original intention of the kidnapping.

While Steven and Nick are happy with the arrangement I don't think this necessarily matters (each to their own) however if the relationship breaks down it becomes a problem. What does Steven do if Nick kicks him out? If Steven wants out where does he go without any money? It is very hard for Steven to leave Nick if things go wrong.

I think Nick's gifts to Steven are his way of showing affection and saying thank you to Steven for the things he does for him. However, he could achieve the same thing by simply saying 'thank you' once in a while. Without explanation the gifts simply make Steven feel more indebted to Nick, although I don't think this is Nick's intention

I think Steven needs to place a higher value on the role he plays in the relationship - tell himself he deserves those gifts from Nick.

I also think there is a level of insecurity in Nick and the he is worried about losing Steven. I don't think it excuses his actions but I think it is a factor in them. I think he felt guilty about what he did to Steven and in some ways is trying to make up for that. As Steven has voiced very few concerns he assumes he is giving Steven what he wants.

Sorry, another brain dump from me. I can see the flaws and understand the concerns but I can also see what it could become if they actually talked about what they want! Hopefully Zach and Jeremy will show something a bit more balanced that they can learn from - we have to remember both Steven and Nick are very new to this relationship.

Also, loving Steven complaining about a situation that was entirely his own creation with regards to seating arrangements in the truck!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Loving the "slice of life" aspect of this chapter. Seeing the relationship in action in a public space is very interesting indeed!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago I know I tend to defend Nick and Steven's relationship but this chapter has reminded me of the more troubling side of it as voiced by @OrdinaryWorld and @gaggedfeety.

Steven is very beholden to Nick. All the boring but important things in life - money, shelter, etc. - are provided by Nick. Steven wants to get a job but Nick won't let him. All the people that Steven knows now have been introduced to him via Nick. Old friends and family have fallen away. Steven is isolated as a result of Nick's actions even if I don't think this was the original intention of the kidnapping.

While Steven and Nick are happy with the arrangement I don't think this necessarily matters (each to their own) however if the relationship breaks down it becomes a problem. What does Steven do if Nick kicks him out? If Steven wants out where does he go without any money? It is very hard for Steven to leave Nick if things go wrong.

I think Nick's gifts to Steven are his way of showing affection and saying thank you to Steven for the things he does for him. However, he could achieve the same thing by simply saying 'thank you' once in a while. Without explanation the gifts simply make Steven feel more indebted to Nick, although I don't think this is Nick's intention

I think Steven needs to place a higher value on the role he plays in the relationship - tell himself he deserves those gifts from Nick.

I also think there is a level of insecurity in Nick and the he is worried about losing Steven. I don't think it excuses his actions but I think it is a factor in them. I think he felt guilty about what he did to Steven and in some ways is trying to make up for that. As Steven has voiced very few concerns he assumes he is giving Steven what he wants.

Sorry, another brain dump from me. I can see the flaws and understand the concerns but I can also see what it could become if they actually talked about what they want! Hopefully Zach and Jeremy will show something a bit more balanced that they can learn from - we have to remember both Steven and Nick are very new to this relationship.

Also, loving Steven complaining about a situation that was entirely his own creation with regards to seating arrangements in the truck!
I for one love your brain dumps they are so full concise wisdom. They always have me look deeper than my initial thoughts. I’m looking on the positive side and viewing what they could become. Let’s hope both of them start to communicate their feelings soon. Hopefully Zack and Jeremy have a more balanced approach and can teach Nick and Steven to be more comfortable and approachable around one another

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]cherryboy[/mention]!
So glad to see you back amongst us and enjoying the journey.

If you were at Chapter 177 earlier today, then you're probably at the start of Book VI and getting to meet Shawn's buddies now.
I look forward to hearing your initial thoughts on them and look forward to reading your comments as you make your way through the sixth book of the saga. You'll be coming across a reader questionnaire after you finish reading "Chapter 213 - Bedroom Boy".

Hope you enjoy the ride, boy. Better buckle up, you're in for some fun 8-)

P.s- Just added your name with the score of 13 to the B&G chart.
[mention]jammer212[/mention] is still very much in the lead here.
Still looking forward to adding [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]Mark2[/mention] and some of our other silent readers to this list.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I of course knew he would be well-liked by you guys, but I wasn't expecting him to be this popular.
Seems Barbie-boy's outdone himself, both in his school and on here.
What did you expect 😅😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 246 - THE PROSPECT
Saturday, May 23 (12:40 PM)

With my recently rebuked and slightly saddened self now following quietly in tow, Nick continued shopping the fishing aisle and spent a few minutes adding monofilament, hooks, swivels and various other bits and bobs to his handheld store basket.

I kept my head down and silently stood by him, only occasionally lifting my gaze up to eye his handsome face, admire his sharp jawline and take in the sight of the jacket, boots and gloves he was currently wearing.

Just as we were about to leave the recreational fishing department, Nick stumbled upon a rotating book rack and started looking at some of the publications being offered. After glancing through the pages of a heavily illustrated fishing guide for the better part of a minute, the hefty muscleman added the hardcover book to his basket and slowly resumed on his original course.

I thought we'd be heading to the cash register at that point, but we apparently had another part of the store to check out. This one featured a varied selection of lifejackets, surfboards and kayak helms.

I didn't really think anything of it at first, but when Nick started actively checking the lifejackets out, I knew what was coming and couldn't help but roll my eyes up and begrudgingly drag my feet across the floor.

I absolutely loathed lifejackets.
I knew what they were for and I knew that wearing one whilst on a boat was strongly recommended - even for decorated swimmers like me - but I still hated them.

Last summer, back when Nick and Brad had dragged me into the fishing boat of theirs, I remember feeling absolutely mortified at being forced to wear one of the clumsy-looking floatation vests lying around in Brad's craft.

Had Nick and Brad been wearing theirs instead of simply keeping them in the boat like most fishermen did, I probably wouldn't have felt so silly. But being in my early twenties and being the only one obliged to wear such a thing was downright humiliating and pathetic. Even more so considering the fact that out of the three, I was the most accomplished and experienced swimmer.

Nick had been very adamant about me wearing the vest though. And although I dreaded being made to wear such an ugly thing in front of Zack, nothing I could've said or done was going to change my boyfriend's mind on the matter.

Unfortunately for me, the lifejacket Nick eventually ended up pulling off the rack was even worse than I'd feared.
He didn't choose the slimmest model. Instead, he went for the bulkiest!

I watched in utter horror as my boyfriend grabbed the thickest, heaviest safety vest in the store before motioning for me to approach.

A loud huffing noise and a series of poorly suppressed groans escaped my lips at the fact that I was basically forced to don the thing and try it on in front of other customers.

The jacket was terrible!
It had three times the padding and twice the number of security straps that other vests had!
Not only was it bright orange in colour, but it also had a ridiculously thick collar flap that basically went all the way up behind my head.

I hated it. I hated it so much!

But the absolute worst part of it was the crotch straps.
Few vests had one, most vests had none. This one, however, had two!

I obediently put the vest on but made a face while Nick zipped it up and checked to see that it was nice and snug.
It was. And with the half-dozen safety straps hanging limply from its front, it would be even snugger once fully tightened up and secured.

Thankfully there was no one around to see me trying this embarrassing thing, and thankfully Nick didn't buckle the straps up or make me keep it only longer than I had to. He just wanted to make sure it was the right size for me, and unfortunately, it was.

I did get a small amount of satisfaction when Nick took his phone out to text someone, only to quickly put his phone away and grab a second floatation device from off the display rack. My boyfriend already had a lifejacket in the truck. So this second one was either gonna serve as a replacement for his perfectly good one - which seemed unlikely - or was intended for someone else's use, in which case there'd be two of us wearing the same lifejackets.

'Good!' I thought to myself, inwardly smiling at the prospect of my competition being forced to don the same ridiculous thing. At least I wouldn't be the only one looking stupid. If I was goin' down, then Jeremy was comin' down with me.

Discreet glances continued darting Nick's way as we slowly resumed course through the various store departments and headed towards the opposite end of the building.

A few sets of eyes were undoubtedly drawn to the extremely buff pectorals that remained on prominent display due to the towering man's low-collared muscle-shirt. Other eyes - particularly the sparse feminine ones currently inhabiting the store - were probably drawn to his strong, stubble-covered blond jawline. But most of the attention Nick got was due to his attire.

Had I not known the man, I would not have been hard-pressed to believe that he was an off-duty law enforcement officer.
With his tactical combat boots, cop gloves and black sports cap on, the blue-eyed muscleman could definitely pass as a bodybuilding police officer, a security agent or even a bodyguard of some sort.

Even as I followed him across the store and walked a few steps behind his extremely broad, hulking frame, I could hardly tare my eyes off the back of his huge puffer jacket form. A fuzzy feeling washed over me as the reality of my relationship once again sunk in.

This was the man who owned me.
This was the beast whose bed I shared, and this was the big, beefy muscle-hunk who'd taken me on as his very own personal housewife. Fuuuck!

It didn't take long for me to realise we were closing in on the footwear section of the store, and it didn't take long for Nick to snap his fingers and point towards one of the try-on benches that were offered to customers wanting to sit down and try on new shoes.

Without a word, I immediately lowered my head and sat down on the padded bench like I was told to.

My Master spent a few minutes browsing the selection of available footwear. None of the shoes seemed particularly sporty, and surprisingly enough, there was nary a pair of basketball sneakers or skater shoes in sight. Everything in here was either meant for running, hiking or rock climbing.

The tall man's mega fat nylon puffer swooshed noisily as he moved around and browsed the different running shoes and hiking boots lining the display wall.

"Here. Try these on." he ordered, after finally coming back with a downright ugly pair of generic brand running shoes.

The face I made upon seeing what he'd chosen did not escape his attention.

"You're not wearing your Nikes on this camping trip." he growled, obviously referring to the nice pair of Shox that were currently laced up on my feet.

I understood the logic behind him not wanting my expensive shoes all damaged up and dirty, but I really wanted to look my best in front of Zack and Jeremy. Wearing some hideous brown running shoes and being seen in that godforsaken lifejacket was going to be the end of me, I swear!

Not wanting to displease the man any more than I already had, I begrudgingly obeyed and put the shoes on like I was told to.

The size tag read "9" but my toes still had a surprising amount of wiggle space in there.
I walked around in them for a bit, and then finally sat down on the try-out bench to give the sneakers my the verdict.

Nick didn't ask me whether they were the correct size or not.
He instead squatted down, lifted my left foot up onto his knees and used his gloved fingers to see where my toes were located.

My face went cherry red and I quickly found myself nervously glancing around to make sure no one was watching.
Had I been in my pre-teen years, no one would've lifted an eyebrow at what Nick was doing.
But I wasn't in my pre-teen years and Nick wasn't my father.

True, he was a fair bit older than I was, but I definitely did NOT need another man kneading my toes to make sure I was wearing the right size footwear! Within the privacy of our home, I would've been MORE than happy to be the sole focus of his attention like this. But in a public setting things were different.

God, this was embarrassing!

After a few more seconds of kneading and pressing his fingers into my sneakered toes, the blond muscle-beast decided that size 9 was too big for me and promptly walked back to the shoe rack in order to find a pair of slightly smaller 8.5s. Those ones did fit, and upon Nick confirming that my toes were where they should be, the bland shoes were put back in their original box and dumped into his basket with the rest of our stuff.

Nick never asked me whether I liked them or not.
I was going to wear the trainers he'd picked out for me and that was final.
Strangely enough though, part of me actually preferred it that way.

When the clock eventually closed in on 1 PM, my giant, puffer-wearing Master and I finally made our way over to the cash register and walked out of the store with our new equipment in tow.

With several hours of driving ahead of us and the afternoon already well underway, it was time to get this show on the road.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmm, an interesting chapter indeed! Nick seems so much more confident in his casual public dominance than Steven. And of course, Steven's dark side rears its ugly head with his jealousy for Jeremy... tsk, tsk, Steven...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Hahaha I love Steven’s inner monologue throughout this chapter. His excitement at the extra life jacket and not wanting to be the only one looking stupid is brilliant, and so typically Steven.

Nick’s confidence in public with Steven is great to see, idk if it’s just me but that’s turning me on majorly. ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven complains a lot about Nick picking the shoes and life vest he has to wear. Does he even remember that he picked Nick's puffer jacket? And that he picked the tactical boots that Nick begrudgingly put on his feet? Nick also wears that in public where he draws many looks!

I love it when Steven says, towards the end of the chapter, that he actually prefers it this way. But if that's the case, he shouldn't complain so much ;)

I agree though, that those brown running shoes don't sound really nice. I'd have preferred a pair of boots if he isn't allowed to wear his Shox.
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

So excited to be at Chapter 155 for this story!! Finally hopping on here and responding to a questionnaire.

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?

Tricky, because I really love all of them! But....I think I'd have to say Nick. Such a perfect specimen of man. Although at the point of where I am in the story....it might be Zack soon.

Who is your least favourite character, and why?

Hmm....well, naturally Steven or Jeremy because I'm mad jealous of them!! Haha. I guess Steven (But believe me, I love his character) due to some of his decisions (although don't get me wrong, they're important for the story!)

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?

Jeremy for SURE. The youngest and the potential mercy of EVERYONE in the story? Damn. I want that so badly.

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?

Why not both? But Nick, VERY closely followed by Zack. At least in fantasy. In real life, I would choose Zack because he seems a bit more relaxed.

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?

Hell yes I do! When Jeremy was bound and nearly mummified for so many hours at the mercy of Nick, Brad and Shawn as Steven got freedom. And having to deal with SO much stink....damn. Unable to escape. I want more of that honestly haha. And I'm totally fine if it gets worse for him hehe.

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?

It's a rush to read for sure! Can sometimes be uncomfortable only because the stakes are so high! But so damn entrancing and incredible to read. It's wonderful how much background information and analysis goes into each one of the characters. And that relationship is so intriguing to read through as one continues diving into the story.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?

All of them, against my will and for weeks. lol.
But Nick I'd say. But truly any of the doms. And I would love to be mummified and bound with my head exposed. Which is then gagged with dirty socks and my head wrapped in worn underwear. And be used as a seat cushion for him. Just facesat for days as he messes with me.

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?

From most smelliest to least! So Nick, Shawn, Zack and Brad.

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?

Nick and Zack :)

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

NICK.

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?

I'm actually into tickling because I hate it in real life! lol I'm extremely ticklish and it's not enjoyable for me at all. I'm ok with reading it, but I admittedly gloss over the descriptions of it.

For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?

HUGE fan of this. Nick for sure.

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)

Your incredible submissions on DeviantArt! And you know the rest.

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?

Really anything to do with the ass, the amount of time and endurance a sub is bound up for, the weight of the guys squashing the smaller one, and the gag-worthy smells desribed!

Who do you identify with the most?

Hmm...definitely Steven or Jeremy. The indecision with Steven is actually quite relatable.
But I think Jeremy with how new he is to all of it.

Cannot wait to keep reading and see how this story could even get MORE amazing!!!

- Smushboy
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Awww, Steven and Jeremy are going to look so cute together when strapped into their matching orange life jackets. :)

Love Nick's self confidence and how it contrasts with Steven's much more timid self.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]smushboy[/mention]!
So glad to hear that you've made it all the way to chapter 155 and that you're enjoying the ride as much as you are.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts as you make your way through the rest of the story, and am anxious for you to meet the full cast of characters. Who knows? Some of your questionnaire answers might start to change by then.

I think you're gonna like some of those upcoming scene you're about to read 8-)

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Always great catching up

🙏 please have josh on the trip 🙏
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

WOW. Just finished Chapter 172. (I know, I've read quite a bit in two days).
You weren't kidding when you said there would be facesitting stuff coming up!! Holy wow!! And that incredible fart. I absolutely love that Steven was forced to cum while breathing Nick's fart! Maybe that will be a new tradition going forward hehe. AND having Zack's sock stuffed into his gagged mouth?? Wow, what a dream scenario. I cannot wait to read more and find out Jeremy's fate!
I hope Nick doesn't let Stephen out quite yet from his little prison ;)
So much enjoyment, thank you BondageFreak!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 247 - LOVE, DUTY AND OBEDIENCE
Saturday, May 23 (1:00 PM)

The first thing I did upon reaching the truck and buckling myself down in my seat, was pull my phone out of my pocket and open one of the childish puzzle games I sometimes played to pass the time.

I expected my boyfriend to simply turn the engine on and drive us out of the parking lot but instead found myself getting my phone snatched out of my hands and came face to face with the realisation
that my frowning Master was very unhappy.

"Gimme that." he growled, pulling my phone out of my hands and not even bothering to turn the game off before unzipping his left side jacket pocket and dropping it in there.

"But..." I immediately tried protesting, only to stop speaking when the giant man zipped his pocket back up and started shifting around in his seat.

The extremely bulbous, heavily-overstuffed puffer swooshed very noisily as its overly muscled, broad-shouldered wearer struggled to twist around and face me.

With my seating arrangement being so narrow, the passenger-side seat being so completely cluttered up, and the top of my head not even clearing the top of my hunky man's shoulders, I had literally nowhere to go and was basically forced to just sit there and face off against the very imposing, very grumpy blond muscle-beast.

With his absolutely MASSIVE puffer-clad arms and shoulders being twice as broad as my frame, Nick had never seemed quite so intimidating. And it certainly didn't help that he was glaring down at me and wearing those tight leather police gloves either.

The severity of his frown instantly caused me to lower my eyes down and gulp in apprehension. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I still had a very healthy fear of displeasing him. Nick was NOT the kinda guy you wanted to cross. And right now he was positively fuming.

I knew what this was about.

"You have a problem, boy?" he barked, pulling my chin up with his gloved fingers and referring to the momentary protest I'd voiced out upon getting my phone taken away and confiscated.

"No, Sir." I immediately answered, keeping my gaze averted and speaking in the softest, most submissive voice I could muster.

"Good! You better not have a problem." came the grumpy man's aggressive retort. "Looks like those three days at Shawn's place did more damage than I thought. I think you need to be reminded of who's in charge here." he threatened, causing a panicked look to suddenly drape itself over my face.

"No. No, Sir! No! I know you're in charge, Sir! I know you're the Boss, Sir! Please, Sir. I'm sorry. I don't wanna be punished, Sir..." I pleaded, my voice slowly trailing off into a desperate set of pleas and whimpers.

Nick's face remained as menacing as ever. But the fact that he was even listening to my grovelling meant that he was at least willing to hear me out.

The man remained silent for a few seconds, before finally yanking my chin back up and bringing his other gloved hand right up to my face.

"Then you don't talk back to me!" he suddenly barked, his deep blue dominant orbs piercing into my own terrified brown ones.

"I don't enjoy being snappy with you Steven, but when I tell you to be quiet, you shut that fuckin' mouth-hole of yours and you be quiet." he growled, frowning deeply whilst still holding my chin up and pointing a huge finger right at my face.

"You can talk and you can share your opinion when I allow you to, but when I make up my mind and when I tell you to drop it, you drop it. Is that understood?" he angrily continued.

I looked at my man with huge, frightened puppy eyes and frantically nodded my head 'yes', not wanting to leave any doubt as to my desire to comply.

Nick's frown softened a little after that, but I could tell from the sound of his nasal breathing that he was very pumped up and disappointed about my behaviour back in the store.

Talking back and mouthing off after I'd been ordered to stop was NOT acceptable in his books. At home, I had a bit more leeway. But in public or when we had guests over, I was expected to be on my absolute best behaviour.

My infraction wasn't too serious considering I hadn't intended to disrespect him, but Nick was very quick in disciplining me for such displays, no doubt believing that letting them slip by unpunished would result in them becoming more frequent and more serious.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry...I just feel so bad about you spending your money on me." I whimpered and pleaded, allowing my head to sink down as soon as those gloved fingers let my chin go.

"I know you do, but if I wanna get something for my boy, then that's my business. That DOESN'T give you the right to keep complaining after I tell you to be quiet." he scolded.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." I pitifully voiced out, raising a hand up to wipe the stray tear that had begun rolling down my cheek.

Nick picked my face up with his giant gloved hand again and roughly slapped my own hand away so that he could dry my cheek up with his own leather-clad fingers.

"Stop crying." he scolded, frowning deeply whilst affectionally holding my face inside his huge hands. I tried to do just that, but my watery eyes and productive tear glands apparently had a mind of their own.

"Look at me." the blond man ordered. "Look at me!" he repeated, forcing me to comply by using a somewhat more commanding tone. "I DON'T wanna have to go over this lesson with you again. The next time you decide to mouth off after I tell you to be quiet, you're gonna be punished and you're gonna be punished severely. Do I make myself clear?" he growled.

I sniffled back a few tears and slowly nodded my head 'yes'.

"I don't like having to punish you. I don't like having to be this way with you. But even good boys need to be disciplined when they step out of line." he continued, comfortingly implying that I was a "good boy".

"You've been very good these past six weeks. You do all your chores, you keep the house real clean and I know you've been working real hard to make those meals you make me. But babe, when I say enough is enough, I mean it." he went on, once again causing me to sob and sniffle before nodding my head obediently.

Nick kept my chin in his fingers, but neither of us spoke for a while after that.
I'm not sure whether the loss of his aunt was making him more emotional than usual, or whether seeing me cry is was ended up getting the best of him, but after a few seconds of silence, the man softened his gaze considerably and then lowered his head down closer to mine.

His gloved hand let go of my chin. His leathery fingers wrapped themselves around the back of my head.
He pulled my head up until his lips were pressed on my forehead.
He kissed me, and then he did the unthinkable.

"Daddy loves you very much, babe." he whispered, almost as if the sound of those words would turn him into a lesser man if he spoke them too loud.

My heart skipped a beat, and suddenly my whole world froze around me.
Of all the words that could've made it out of his mouth, and out of all the places he could've chosen to profess his love for me, this was the time and manner in which he'd chosen to do so?

The fact that we were in a parking lot and the fact that he'd said right just after scolding me...it was so unplanned, so unforeseen, so...genuine.

I raised my eyes up, and then the two of us looked at each other for a bit.
It took a while for his words to sink it, but when they did, an indescribable feeling of warmth washed over me.

I breathed in through my mouth, looked up at the man I loved, and attempted to make sense of the overwhelming significance behind the words he'd just spoken. And then he just kissed me. A deep, passionate, mouth-locking kiss that had me melting inside his huge, puffer-clad arms.

The roughness of his stubble brushed against my lips.
The earthy scent of his skin filtered up into my nostrils.
And finally, the taste of his saliva mingled with mine, forcing me to close my eyes and just abandon myself to the moment.

When Nick finally broke the kiss and pulled me up against him, I sobbed inside his neck and felt my entire body go limp in his arms. The man kissed me again, this time on the top of my head whilst keeping my face nuzzled up against him. He sniffed my hair and kissed me several more times, causing me to moan softly and flare my nose up against his warm skin.

His chest heaved up and down laboriously, but even after letting me go and allowing me to look into his eyes again, I could tell he felt remorse at having to discipline me so harshly.

Some Masters took a certain perverse pleasure out of punishing their subs. But when Nick said he didn't enjoy being harsh with me, I believed him. Discipline was a matter of duty for him. It was his duty to educate me and it was his duty to keep me in line and obedient. He took no pleasure in seeing me cry, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he harboured a genuine distaste for having to raise his voice at me.

The hunk spent a few seconds gently combing my hair to the side and drying my tear-lined cheeks up with his mighty big fingers. Then, almost as if wanting to ease the tension that had built up between us, he reached for my nose and playfully squeezed it between two of his fingers.

I sniffled back another tear and giggled at his teasing display.

He repeated the same process, and once again pretended to pull my nose off with his oversized, gloved fingers.

The strong scent of his gloves and the soft creaking of leather immediately filtered up into my ears and nostrils.
The smell was intoxicating, and so was the sound being produced by them. Of course, Nick was completely oblivious to those things. But somehow that made it all the hotter.

I giggled, and then the blond man smiled before adopting a much more serious, solemn expression.
Even whilst running his thick, leathery fingers through my short brown hair, the stoic man's attention seemed to be drawn elsewhere. I knew had a lot on his mind right now, so I just lowered my eyes down and remained obediently silent.

Nick once again took hold of my face, and then lovingly puckered his lips up against my head before softly ordering me to sit tight and be quiet.

Without so much as a word, the man unbuckled my seatbelt and unreeled it all the way out of its socket. I wondered what he was doing, but then got the gist of it when he ordered me to place my arms down at my sides so that he could buckle me back up again.

I obeyed and was buckled in.

As soon as he let go, the security strap quickly reeled itself in and came to a half.
I tried moving around and lifting my arms up, but the seatbelt mechanism went into full lockdown and prevented me from slipping my arms out or unbuckling myself. I was basically strapped down and stuck.

I then watched as Nick reached over to grab his duffle bag - no small feat considering how monstrously fat and bloated his cumbersome puffer jacket was - and watched as he pulled out the rubber plug gag I'd come to absolutely fear and despise.

Even as the disabling contraption was being readied and inflated, I could do nothing to prevent its impending approach. My narrow leather seat groaned in protest as I attempted to free myself from the seatbelt restraint, but by then it was already too late. Nick's massive, leather-clad hands cupped the back of my head tight and presented me with the heavily-inflated talk-proof bulb-gag Zack had previously talked him into purchasing.

No explanation came my way, only the soothing sound of my lover's deep, husky voice ordering me to open my mouth up reached my ears.

I looked at the bulb and considered my options.
I could either refuse its entry, earn my Master's displeasure and have it thrust in by force.
Or I could surrender my opening, curry his favour and obey the order he gave me.

The choice seemed obvious.

I gave my Master a pleading look and then opened my mouth up, realizing that the dreaded plug-gag was in fact an extension of his will.

My lips parted wide and the strong-tasting rubber bulb was pushed in.
My natural instinct was to pull away, but the huge leather hand holding the back of my head stopped me from going anywhere.

The bulbous plug was pushed in and my boyfriend's fingers promptly buckled it up real nice and tight behind my head.

Nick lifted my chin up so that he could look into my eyes, before finally taking hold of the dangling air pump that hung down my chest. The leather hugging his fingers protested quite loudly as his palm clenched the pump and squeezed it.

My strong-tasting bulb-gag expanded to the point where I couldn't move my tongue anymore. But instead of leaving it at that, the giant, puffer-wearing blond man kept a firm grip on my head and made me watch as he squeezed the hand pump a second time and even a third time after that.

He wanted to make me understand something.
He wanted me to feel how much control he had, and he wanted me to see how much power his hand wielded.

My right to speak had been revoked, and my ability to do so was being removed...one pump at a time.
Even after squeezing the handpump three times, Nick made me look at his hand, and made me look at inflating instrument he held within it.

I understood the message.
My mouth was his to do with as he pleased, and my freedom of speech could - and would - be removed at his whim and discretion.

Nick let the pump go, but lifted my chin up and forced me to look up into his eyes as if wanting to ensure his message had gone across. It had.

"Now you're gonna sit there nice and quiet, and you're gonna think about what I told you. Understood?" he asked, causing me to lower my eyes down in shame and utter a heavy-muffled "mmpphh uuggmph."

"Understood?" he pressed, furrowing his brow at the fact that he couldn't even understand what was supposed to be a "Yes, Sir".

I repeated the words again, but found myself unable to speak coherently or formulate any sort of noise besides "mmpphh uuggmph."

Nick's expression remained severe even as I struggled to offer him tribute beneath my gag.
"Good." he finally barked, apparently satisfied with my desperate attempts at providing a response.
"Now you suck on that bulb and you stay quiet. I don't wanna hear another word from you." he added, before slowly putting his aviator sunglasses back on and getting the truck started.

As soon as those gloved hands of his were back on the wheel and driving us out of the commercial lot, the back of his supremely fat, puffer-clad upper arm was right in my face again, clogging my nostrils up.

I spent the next hour barely able to see the road at all, struggling to draw breath from behind my super hot boyfriend's annoyingly bulbous puffer jacket arm, and silently sucking on the enormous bulb that had been assigned to my mouth.

I got a short break from the smothering when Nick stopped at a roadside gas station and filled the truck up.
He paid for the gas and then went into the small convenience store to pick up a few snacks.

Five minutes later we were back on the road again, and my face was once again being smothered up by that big, black puffer jacket of his.

We still had several hours of driving left ahead of us, so I was understandably surprised when Nick glanced over at me a few times and then pulled off to the side of the road before unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Did you think about what I said, boy?" he asked, immediately causing me to nod my head yes whilst keeping my gaze submissively lowered.

"Are you ready to have that gag taken out?" he continued, once again causing me to nod my head approvingly.

My gag was deflated, and as soon as it was pulled out of my orifice I got another speech about the importance of keeping my mouth shut when ordered to be quiet.

After letting my Master know I understood, he presented me with an illustrated beginner's fishing guide, a bottle
of cold lemonade, and the box of chocolate-coated raisins he'd picked up for me at the convenience store.

My arms were once again given their freedom back, and I was happy as a bat when the blond man leaned in to kiss my head and ordered me to sit quietly and read my new book.

We got back on the road and resumed driving again, but when my fatherly boyfriend finally realised that his ridiculously fat, down-filled jacket arm was smothering my face up and preventing me from seeing my book,
he took his right hand off the wheel and slowly raised his arm up before bringing it down around the back of my neck and pulling me in closer towards his chest.

I just sat there and purred softly at finally being able to sit this close to him and have his huge, puffy arm wrapped around me like that.

My seating arrangement was close enough to his that the mighty man was able to wrap his arm around my shoulders, hang it down my torso and place his gloved hand down onto my thigh.

My toes squirmed in excitement and I could barely contain my urge to cry as my incredibly gorgeous Master took it upon himself to make sure I was comfortably seated and happy.

The heat was turned down a bit and the soft rock music was turned up. I ate my chocolate-covered raisins one at a time and happily looked at the pictures in my book whilst using my lover's colossal puffer arm as a makeshift pillow for the back of my head.

Nick kept his leathered fingers around my right thigh and squeezed it every now and then, almost as if to remind me that I was safe and being looked after even though he was driving.

"You okay, babe?" he finally asked, after about half an hour of uneventful, silent driving.
I tore my eyes off my illustrated fishing guide and looked up at his stubble-lined face before nodding my head 'yes' and smiling warmly.

Still keeping his eyes on the road, the giant muscleman leaned in towards me and allowed my lips to plant a kiss on his right cheek.

There was nowhere on this Earth I'd have rather been than being here, sitting with him.
And so I just sat there, happily munching on my snacks, reading my book, and nuzzling the back of my head up into the safety of my protective knight's super puffy, powerful right arm.

I wasn't just okay.
I was more than okay.

I was in love.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I was a little shocked because of how the chapter started and because of Nick pumping up that cruel gag in Steven's mouth. But yeah, it was a lesson that Steven needed to learn. I think Steven is right: Nick doesn't like punishing him. That's the huge difference between Nick and Brad.

Spending more than an hour with that awful gag in his mouth is something that has allowed Steven to calm down and come to acceptance of Nick power. It was great to see that Steven chose to accept that gag to show his submission. He realises this perfectly: "the dreaded plug-gag was in fact an extension of his will". The way the chapter ended, Steven has no hateful feelings about being gagged. In the end, Steven wants to obey Nick's will.

This chapter also shows that Nick is really affected by what happened to his aunt. His emotions get up and down all the time. Poor Nick!

The chapter ended really sweetly!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really liked the last two chapters . I like the relationship between nick and Steven.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago "Daddy loves you very much, babe." he whispered, almost as if the sound of those words would turn him into a lesser man if he spoke them too loud.
You know we've been waiting for that line! I'm so glad Nick has finally come out and said it. I don't care about all the previous history or the potential issues that may exist if the relationship turns sour - at the moment Nick and Steven are in love and care about each other in their own special ways and I'm rooting for them! :D

Love how Nick gives Steven a lesson about who is ultimately in control but once the lesson is learned all is forgiven and they share some lovely tender moments. The whole thing wonderfully captured in Steven's thoughts - brilliant writing. A beautiful image to end on. I think I'm ready for Christmas now!

One question though - are bats particularly happy creatures? "I was happy as a bat when the blond man leaned in to kiss my head"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic