BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Hmmmmmm, interesting points bondagefreak!

I still think Shawn's actions are completely inappropriate, his uni friends shouldn't take collateral damage for his actions. I think Phil and Joshua are just being opportunists, and they could do a lot worse to Steven if they really wanted to.
Hell, some of the jocks are actually treating Steven well . Mike has shown that he can be playful but still compassionate, and Chris can also be friendly and accommodating.

I heavily doubt Shawn's friends think they're 'Alphas', I think in the case of Josh and Phil, they're on power trips, but aren't being abusive. Steven is tunnel-visioning Phil but can't see the mistakes of Shawn.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Great points and I appreciate them, but my thoughts still stand. I'm still not happy with Shawn, Josh hasn't had a free pass, I'm just interested in his history with Nick. My issue with Phil is from his actions, respect is earnt, not expected from me.
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
I realise a lot of this is a matter of perception and interpretation, but the conclusion you've drawn is at the polar opposite of my own ;)

The way I see it, if there's anyone to blame here it's Shawn.
Again, my perception only, but his friends are pretty much enjoying their hockey game and barely paying Steven any attention.
Phil and Josh are the only two who are excited by Steven's presence, but that also coincides with them being the youngest and smallest of the group. Neither of them are used to being in control, hence their level of excitement now.
My bad! I agree with you 100%. I got the names mixed up! I'm 100% on Team Zack, not Team Shawn.

Phil seems like a huge prick, but my distaste was definitely directed at Shawn, Brad, and Nick.
In my books, Nick gets a temporary pass because I'm counting on him to save the day, but he's still got a long way to go before I share Steven's sentiments about him.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It makes me happy to see the way the poll results are going, this is the first time I have looked and seen the newbies properly overtake.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

This is commentary at the 58th chapter mark...
Sorry for the long-winded comment, I'm new to the forum (one week) and "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag" is the first story I came across...what a writing to come across first!!!

Last Sunday, I read through 53 chapters in one sitting; I was mesmerized by the plot and constantly wanting to know more once a got to the end of a chapter. Fortunately, I’m reading this well after you wrote it so I don’t have to wait for new chapters to be posted :). However, I also wanted to note that it has really struck some chords with me – the “place” of a dom, the “place” of a sub, the fetishization of relationships, and the longing for companionship from bondage and kink to translate in the “normal” everyday. Some of the scenes and the interactions in the story illuminate some of the struggles I’ve faced when I’m engaged in bondage, both as a sub and a dom, particularly as chemistry develops with regular kink friends.

It has also made me wonder more about how things might have been if I had a strong male buddy like Nick growing up, almost longing for it in a way now that life has unfolded; I’m very much like a Steve, submissive, reserved... no an Alpha at all. I have a couple sisters but no brothers, a few female cousins, and even a much larger proportion of girls to boys in school so the opportunity for such a relationship was slim early on. I was also a nerd so the possibility of fraternizing as a jock didn’t present itself either. But a part of me wishes it had happened and that that relationship was forged partially in bondage play as what’s developing between Nick and Steve. Having said that, I think the relationship I’d desire is not so much like where Nick and Steve’s is presumably headed, master/slave in nature, but rather one where I’d be submissive and dominated through bondage but not indentured or owned, joining him in non-kink activities as an equal. I would add that I got a bit emotional when reading Chapters 36 and 53, I don’t know if it’s part this whole COVID isolation thing but I do think in large measure it was due to a desire to see Steve in a good, safe outcome while also kind of longing for that supportive bound as well. I've since read up to Chapter 58 and I'm a bit pained by the Jeremy character, a young lad who's had a broken youth and I'm sure isn't quite certain what he wants or needs but is in what I think is an unnerving relationship with Brad, imho.

Anyway, I hope this wasn’t too much. I'm excited to get back to the story when I have the proper time commitment it deserves. I also look forward to participating in the forum, I have about 12 story ideas floating around in my head, just need to devote some time to putting them on “paper”. From the feedback comments I’ve read in the story threads, this seems to be a very supportive group which I think is great!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Anyway, I hope this wasn’t too much. I'm excited to get back to the story when I have the proper time commitment it deserves. I also look forward to participating in the forum, I have about 12 story ideas floating around in my head, just need to devote some time to putting them on “paper”. From the feedback comments I’ve read in the story threads, this seems to be a very supportive group which I think is great!
A huge thanks for the early-chapter review, george_bound!
Really glad you've enjoyed your read so far, and I'm really hoping you'll be continuing to enjoy it over the course of the next days and weeks.

I'm especially glad to hear that some of those scenes between chapters 36 and 53 got you feeling emotional.
The sad/emotional parts will only serve to make the lighter more postivie portions of the story stand out and shine even brighter for you.

Looking forward to your conitnued participation on the board and hope you continue sharing your thoughts with us as your reading progresses!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

I need you to continue this story ASAP! I'm all caught up. I don't know how I feel about the newest characters yet. Definitely ready for Steven to get back with Nick and the rest of the main group. I really enjoyed how Nick and Stevens relationship was progressing. As always great writing!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EJTied22 wrote: 3 years ago I need you to continue this story ASAP! I'm all caught up. I don't know how I feel about the newest characters yet. Definitely ready for Steven to get back with Nick and the rest of the main group. I really enjoyed how Nick and Stevens relationship was progressing. As always great writing!
And I need you to comment more often, EJ ;)
It's been over a year since I last heard from you on this thread. I had no idea you were still following!
Real glad to have you back onboard, boi!

As far as you being ready for Steven to go back home; I'm afraid I'm gonna have to dissapoint.
I've barely just finished introducing a new set of characters.
Steven's stay at Shawn's place is only just beginning. There is a LOT more on the agenda for these guys.

I'm afraid you won't be seeing Nick for a while yet.
You probably miss him as much as Steven does, don't you?
Haha! Poor thing.

EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

So to answer the thing on page 70... I would definitely choose Nick. There are a bunch or good things about Nick. One, he is fucking sexy. Two, he knows what he wants and how to get it. Three, he is caring, loving, and only wants the best for his subs. And finally, did I mention that he is sexy?

Now for the bad things... Nick's feet reek! They would definitely be hard to get used to. Sometimes Nick is too aggressive. And finally, Nick doesn't always make the best decisions when it comes to people.

For me, overall, I would love to submit to Nick. Hey, BF, if Steven ever decides to leave Nick and you need a willing sub, I volunteer as tribute!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE 250,000 VIEWS AND 1800+ COMMENTS!

The getting-back-to-work routine has been a bit more draining than I'd anticipated; a sentiment shared by many on here, I'm sure.
I'm hoping to get things rolling again real soon, but just wanted to take a few seconds to thank you all for the continued support.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Hey man, no worries. Take the time you need to deliver the quality chapters that you want to. We're here to enjoy your writing, not rush you ❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

While we wait for the next chapter, here's a thread some of you might find interesting: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7580

For reasons yet to be known, a member posted a query in Tugs Talk, asking what the most popular story on this forum was.
Bound and Gagged was brought up several times by other respondants.

If you scroll down the thread, you'll see that I've decided to reveal some of the reasons why I believe Steven's tale has such a fervent following.

My conclusion is that it mostly comes down to this story being a bit of black sheep on this board and in turn, benefiting from a lack of competition.

You guys generally don't post outside this thread or outside M/M stories, which is why most of you are virtually unknown to the rest of the board even though you're active here.

If you don't agree with my assessment that most of BaG's success stems from the fact that there are no other serious BDSM/Romance-driven stories on here (and therefore no competition) feel free to add your two cents on the thread linked above.

I don't often have the pleasure of encountering your posts outside this thread or other M/M stories, so seeing you guys participating in the Tugs Talk exchange would definitely be a change of pace, especially since part of the discussion is revolving around my readership and supporters (you).

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Finally caught up, had to re read like 6 times with all these new characters but 1) Phil sounds like a complete douche probably because hes ugly. Ugly people are not very nice. I said it.

BUt dang that Josh kid wow what a awesome new character to add to the plot. I'm really interested to see where all the backstory hints about him lead to. Sounds like a cool stand up guy haha plus hes pretty which doesn't hurt.

Is it bad to say I somewhat am excited for Nick to come back though. I think some of these personal relationships will reveal themselves with his return.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I also would choose Nick, I don't like uncertainty. If I was in the position to pick one I would go with the person I know and trust the most which would be Nick. Its not as much about looks for me as it is familiarity per say.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 years ago1) Phil sounds like a complete douche probably because hes ugly. Ugly people are not very nice. I said it.
Phil is an asshole, cause he's an asshole. Why are you bringing looks into things, not only does that have nothing to do with it, but it's just a shitty thing to say.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: After an extended writing spree, it felt good to take a short two-week recess.
Now here's a short chapter to get things rolling again.

CHAPTER 196 - NO WAY OUT
Wednesday, May 20 (11:10 PM)

"Strip." Shawn ordered, pushing me into his bedroom before bringing the rear and closing the door behind him.
With his hulking and exceptionally broad-shouldered 6'3 frame looming behind me and blocking the exit, I had literally no way to escape the cluttered up, stinky bedroom.

The beefy hunk immediately dropped his gym bag to the floor and got to work spreading my darlex sleepsack out on top of his bed.

"Strip!" he impatiently repeated, frowning down at me and appearing upset at how slow I was in complying with his commands.

Unhappy at having to remove my clothes in front of the super buff, well-developed man, I slowly removed my t-shirt and pulled my sweat pants down before awkwardly standing there, wearing nothing but my socks and undies.
I thought that removing my shirt and pants would be enough, but apparently it wasn't.

The sleepsack was unzipped and readied, but Master Shawn still wasn't satisfied with my progress.
Instead of ordering me to strip more clothes off, he simply placed a hand on my bare chest and roughly shoved me down on top of his bed.

A huge, extremely powerful hand wrapped itself around my left ankle, and a set of large fingers grabbed my sock before yanking it right off.
The same process was repeated for my other foot, until finally I was left lying there only in my underwear.

I was certain he'd allow me to keep that one last bit of clothing, but much to my continued disbelief, Shawn had other plans.
Instead of listening to my whines and moans, he simply climbed on the bed, pinned me down under his weight, and grabbed my undies by the waistband before not-so-gently pulling them down and wrestling them off my legs.

For a minute there, I actually thought he was gonna take advantage of me.

I mean, yes, I was two years his senior.
But the insignificant age gap wouldn't have mattered.
The oafish college brute weighed a ton and had enough muscle on him to possibly compete against the likes of Nick and Zack.
He could've very easily taken me against my will or snapped my body in half if he had so desired.

Luckily for me though, it never came to that.

Shawn was forceful and rough, but his desire to have me strip down was only motivated by a thirst for control.
In other words, he was "flexing" his authority and getting a taste of power.

"Next time I tell you to strip, you strip!" he growled, looming down over me and pointing an accusatory finger straight down towards my face.

I tried covering up my privates and verbally protesting my newest predicament, but the hairy blond hunk simply smacked me across the cheek and pointed his finger back down at me before telling me to "shut it."

I spent the next minute or so being coerced into the dreaded sleepsack, crawling inside the skin-tight cocoon and sliding my arms into the reinforced internal sleeves.

My brutish captor pulled the zipper all the way up and secured the sack shut, closing the velcro flap on top of the zipper handle behind the back of my neck and swiftly sealing my fate.

My efforts to conceal the erection that was sprouting between my legs failed to reach fruition when Shawn grabbed hold of my lithe form and flipped me on my back. The thin layer of spandex-like material did little to hide the brewing excitement, and much to my embarrassment, the internal sleeves kept me from being able to conceal the sizeable bump forming below my groin.

Shawn noticed it, but said nothing.
Instead of teasing me like Zack would have, he simply ignored my state of arousal, got up and scrambled to make some room on the cluttered bedroom floor space.

It was obvious from the way he was moving and kicking stuff around with his feet that he was trying to figure out where and what I'd be sleeping on.

Spending the night on the hard floor was not something I looked forward to, so I was pretty relieved when my captor left the room and came back with four of the living room couch's seat cushions in tow.

The seat cushions were promptly lined up on the floor next to his bed, turning part of his living room couch into a sort of makeshift bedding arrangement for me to sleep on. An unexpected and original idea to say the least.

Lined up as they were, the four couch seats were long enough to accommodate the entirety of my body, but wouldn't allow me to wiggle around much without falling off.

There was no point in providing me with a larger bed space though. After all, my tightly cocooned form didn't take up much space, and those nights of sleeping with my arms and legs spread out wide were a thing of the past.

Nick had decided several weeks ago to put an end to my late night habits, and had imposed upon me a rather harsh and uncompromising early bed time regime.

Finished where those nightly visits to the kitchen fridge, and finished were those late night cellphone games on the toilet bowl!

My Master wasn't unreasonably strict though.
He allowed me the freedom of getting up at the time I wanted, but discouraged me from starting my day late by putting me to bed at 9PM, no matter how alert and unwilling to sleep I was.

In other words, I was being broken out of my nightowl routine and forced to adopt some more normal sleeping habits.
I knew it was for my own good, but at the age of twenty three, going to bed at 9PM was definitely a hard pill to swallow.

Shawn obviously didn't catch onto the part about Nick wanting me in bed early, but he definitely did remember to use the sack on me.
As fearful and as apprehensive as I was about spending the night cooped up in his small, stuffy room, I'd fought the sleepsack enough to know that once zipped up, there was no getting out.

Any attempts I made to break free would result in failure and any attempts to protest my fate or the foul odours that permeated the bedroom, would undoubtedly result in me getting my mouth stuffed.

Only a few seconds after my improvised bedding arrangement had been lain down on the floor, a knock echoed on the bedroom door and Joshua walked in.

Our eyes met and his handsome face came to life and lit up the instant he saw my sacked form on Shawn's bed.
From the large bounty he was carrying, I knew that his search inside Nathan's room had yielded good results.

The athletic stud walked in carrying not one, but two rather heavy-looking sleeping bags.

The first one was a dark green cotton bag that lacked the traditional nylon shell most sleeping bags were built with.
It was hard to tell, with it being tightly rolled up and all, but from the printed inscriptions on the sack, it definitely looked like a vintage US army sleeping bag of some sort.

The other sleeping bag Joshua walked in was quite a bit heftier than the first.
Given how Josh had previously mentioned that Nathan's bag was "real nice and thick" this was probably the one he was talking about.

Nathan's bag, or what I assumed was Nathan's bag, was nice and shiny on the outside, and lined with a dark blue nylon shell that looked real soft to the touch.

"Found Nate's old bag." Josh spoke, tossing the cumbersome blue bag down to the floor.
"Kyle saw me looking through his buddy's room and offered to lend his bag as well. Don't know if you'll need it, but here it is, just in case." he added, doing the same with the less imposing, military-grade army green bag.

After dropping the two bags over, I got the feeling that Josh wanted to stick around and toy with me for a while.
But unfortunately for him, Shawn didn't appear the least bit interested in letting the smaller jock play with me, and promptly thanked the kid before prodding him back to his own apartment.

Joshua left, and the door to Shawn's bedroom was closed and locked shut, leaving me sacked up and alone with my captor once more.

The bare-chested blond brute didn't lose any time in grabbing the big blue bag and opening it up.
As soon as the old school, rectangular-shaped bag was unrolled and tossed onto the bed, the heavy synthetic loft immediately started swelling up.

Nathan's sleeping bag was REALLY nice and thick!

The brushed flannel lining and the slightly stained, crinkly old temperature rating tag gave me little doubt as to the bag's ability to keep me warm tonight. The printed temperature rating of -27°C/-17°F was clearly visible, even from beneath the letters "NATE" that had been scribbled on the tag with a permanent marker some years ago.

Shawn seemed genuinely impressed with the bag's thickness and spent a few seconds pressing his hands against the silky smooth nylon shell and testing the sack's incredibly loft. I too was impressed, and was actually looking forward to spending the night all in zipped up and cozy in there.

There was something truly special and exciting about sleeping in another guy's sleeping bag, especially one that had seen a lot of use and had a name written on it. This was Nate's personal bag, and any scent that my nostrils would pick up inside there would be a result of him having slept in it time and again.

Had Shawn's friends turned out to be unattractive, I probably wouldn't have been as happy about spending the night inside this stranger's bag.
But even though I hadn't met the guy or seen what he looked like, my mind conveniently decided that he must've been as hot and as handsome as the some of the other guys I'd met tonight.

After all, Joshua did imply that Nate was Kyle's buddy, so I could only assume that he was another one of those hot as hell, Instagram body builders.

The bag's heavy duty zipper was unzipped and my beefy-armed babysitter lost no time in lifting my restrained body up off the mattress and placing me face up inside the super thick, winter-grade sleeping bag.

I was gonna be toasty warm tonight, no doubt about it.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's good to see the story continue. I hope your time off writing gave you inspiration for chapters to come. It's so nice to see that last part of the title of this story getting featured again, the sleeping bag. I'm glad Shawn took some mercy on Steven and put the cushions on the floor for him to sleep on.

It's really funny to see how Steven is fantasizing about what Nate would look like. It's exactly the same thing I do when I see hot gear that belongs to someone I don't really know.
Last edited by Sniffmyfeet 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Glad to see you back, bondagefreak! Interesting to see how Shawn's attitude has changed from before.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Really excited too to see the epic saga return.

At least Steven hasn't to learn how Jeremy was so often forced to sleep - on the cold floor, if I remember it correctly (under Brad's care)

Steven's fantasizing about a guy he doesn't know, is fun to see.
Hopefully Nate isn't the ugly guy of these folks :lol:

Anxious to see if Shawn is going to let Steven sleep ungagged or if Steven will somehow make a fuss about something and end up gagging on something - I don't think Shawn would have troubles finding a suitable gag :?
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Glad you enjoyed your break but even happier to see you writing again! I feel like this was the perfect chapter to kick us back off again (then again i feel like ever chapter youve written was the perfect chapter for something)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back, bondagefreak! Still locked up here in my state so the quarantine was a lot tougher without your writing. Hope you had a refreshing break! Always looking forward to more of this masterpiece.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Would have to agree.
Glad you enjoyed your break but even more glad to see another chapter. :P

Felt strange not having any new chapters for a while given the recent frequency. :P
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

AYYY congrats on starting again :D <3
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 197 - THE AGREEMENT
Wednesday, May 20 (11:20 PM)

With Nathan's super fat, cold weather sleeping bag unzipped and ready for me, Shawn's jaw-dropping musculature came to life as he effortlessly lifted my sleepsacked form up off the mattress and placed me inside the thick, rectangular-shaped sleeping bag.

As soon as I was placed down in the sack, the top part of the bag was folded up on top of me and the heavy-duty zipper began it's two-meter-long race to reach the top.

The bag was really warm and comfy, but much to my newfound annoyance, it also proved to be quite a bit too long for me.

Master Shawn didn't care though.
He simply proceeded to seal me up inside his friend's -27 degree bag by pulling the zipper up most of the way, and only slowing down once he reached my neck level.

I had to squirm around and twist my head up to try and keep my face clear of the incoming loft, but that only seemed to incite Shawn to zip the bag up a little further.

Nathan's old winter sack could've easily swallowed up my entire head, but my hunky babysitter apparently wanted access to my face and didn't want his friend's bag covering my features in any way, shape or form. He zipped the sack right up to the top of my neck and then folded the remaining material down before bunching the thick loft up beneath my chin.

Visibly surprised and enamoured by the sleeping bag's sheer thickness, my captor spent a few seconds running his huge hands over the outer shell, causing the familiar swooshing of soft nylon to fill my ears.

Even against my spandex-clad skin, Nathan's bag felt amazingly thick and comfy.

I was a cold sleeper, but this old sack DEFINITELY wasn't made for indoor sleepovers.

Instead of grabbing my now amply bundled up form and lowering me down to the makeshift cushion-seat-bed, Master Shawn walked across the room and grabbed the military-style mummy bag before unrolling it and spreading it out across the hard wooden floor.

Nathan's super thick sleeping bag was already serious overkill.
But judging from Shawn's actions, I was about to spend the night zipped up inside TWO heavy-duty sleeping bags instead of just the one!

Much to my continued surprise, Kyle's military issue bag looked thicker and warmer than I originally gave it credit for.
His old mummy-shaped sack was heavy, thick and narrow.
And from the looks of it, it had probably been purchased in an army surplus store after having been owned and used throughout the 80s, 90s and 2000s.

In any case, Kyle's bag looked like it had a lot of history to it, and even though it's smelly-looking interior wasn't particularly inviting, I was secretly looking forward to being double-bagged and zipped up in there as well.
After all, Kyle was HOT, and I considered it a sort of privilege to be allowed to sleep in his very own personal sleeping bag.

Master Shawn lost no time in grabbing the green army bag and laying it down on top of the improvised bed space he'd fixed up.
The old bag was unzipped, and my relatively lithe, sleeping bagged body was finally lifted up off the mattress and placed inside the much narrower cocoon-shaped sack.

The smelly old military bag swallowed me up whole, but had a somewhat harder time dealing with Nathan's much thicker, much heavier rectangular-shaped sleeping bag.

It was like a smaller snake trying to swallow a larger one.

Shawn didn't care though.
He slid me all the way down into the old mummy-style sack and slowly started pulling the zipper up to seal me in.

Nathan's blue bag was mighty thick though, and the loft inside it's baffles quickly started pressing down around me; from my feet, all the way up my legs, abdomen and upper chest.

Even though I was already tightly secured inside the escape-proof bondage sack, I actually felt as though I was being swallowed alive somehow.

Shawn's monster biceps bulged as he zipped the narrow army bag up to my neck.
With my body sealed inside the inescapable sleepsack and my hands and arms safely tucked down at my sides, all I could do was wiggle my toes and twist my head around to stop the super thick blue bag from smothering my face up.

My brutish captor grabbed the army bag's hood and fixed everything up so that the entirety of my body was snuggly cocooned and zipped up, leaving only the front of my face exposed and open to attack.

"There, that'll keep you warm." Shawn spoke, running his hands across the outside of the military bag and pressing his fingers into the incredibly thick layer of combined loft.

"You aren't gonna be causing any trouble now, are you, boi?" he asked, finally bringing his focus back to my exposed face and crouching down next to my head before grabbing Nathan's blue back and pulling the zipper up and inch or two.

"No, Sir." I answered, submissively lowering my eyes in attempt to show more respect than usual.
My situation was precarious and I knew full well that the hunky college jock could make my stay in his room very unpleasant if he so desired.

The last thing I wanted right now was to make him angry.
And if that meant tucking my tail between my legs and sucking up to him, then so be it.

"You gonna be nice and quiet tonight?" Shawn asked, smirking in a rather cocky fashion and mockingly tapping his fingers across my left cheek.

"Yes, Sir. Very quiet, Sir." came my immediate, near-frantic response.

"Good." the blond man answered, seemingly satisfied with the level of fear and deference I was showing.
"I was really happy about how you were worshipping my shoes earlier." he commended, before slowly sitting himself down on the edge of his bed.

"You were really getting into it, weren't you?" he asked, smirking down at me while lifting one of his shoe-clad soles up and rubbing the underside of his old Osiris shoe against my face.

I lowered the back of my head down as much as I could, but kept my mouth closed so as not to give him a reason to gag me.

"You had a lot of fun licking these up for me, eh boy?" he pressed, chuckling cockily before pressing the bottom of his sneaker down over the entirety of my exposed face.

Shawn's shoe was wide as my face, and about one and a half times longer than the length of my head.
I could do nothing to escape it's rubbery underside and was left with no other option than to answer the hunk's query.
"Yes, Sir. I enjoyed it, Sir."

"Yeah...I bet you did." the brute laughed, smirking disdainfully before nudging the side of my head with his Osiris-clad foot and rubbing a hand across his own, exceptionally built-up chest.

He looked at me, and I immediately looked away.
His gaze was unsettling, and the manner in which he unconsciously licked his lips left little doubt as to the devilish plans his mind was busy concocting.

"Nick told me you've been cleaning his toes out and massaging his feet for him." he went on, suddenly causing me to gulp in fear and squirm around inside my tight sleepsack restraint.

"Since I'm the one in charge right now, I think it makes sense for us to have a similar arrangement, wouldn't you agree?"

No response came out of my mouth.
All I could do was swallow hard and look on in fear as the bare-chested brute pulled one of his huge skater shoes off and exposed the enormous foot that had been housed inside it.

The hairy giant's massive, extremely moist sock-clad sole landed on top of my terrified face, and my eyes beamed wide open as the strongest, most nauseating fumes I had ever sniffed made their way up into my awaiting nostrils.

"Mmmrrpphh!" I gagged, eyes watering and stomach reeling from the overwhelming potency of the stench.

Shawn chuckled before lifting his giant foot off my face.
He then brought his other foot up and removed his remaining sneaker, exposing the underside of yet another revolting, cheese-ridden socked sole.

The room already stank like you wouldn't believe. But now that the hunk had removed his old shoes and begun airing his incredibly rotten socked soles out, I wanted to puke.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to cope with the toxic fumes spilling out of his socks, and my face trembled and quaked at the prospect of having them close to be face for a second time.

The super beefy stud lifted his left foot up to smother my face once more, but instead of remaining quiet, I yelped in fear and let out a desperate scream of distress.

"No! Uggghh....Shawn! No...I'm gonna be sick!" I cried out, breathing in and out through my mouth and squirming futilely inside the thick sleeping bag prison.

It took quite a bit of talking and bootlicking to get the hairy brute to capitulate, but after a close call with some stomach fluids and a series of frantic promises and assurances on my part, I managed to convince Shawn of my undying obedience and promised to take care of all his foot needs if only he jumped in the shower for a quick wash.

He was reluctant to believe me at first, but I think the tears welling up in my eyes and the sickly greenish tint taking hold of my face eventually convinced him of the sincerity behind my plea.

Willing or not, I was unable to handle his unwashed feet...just like I couldn't handle Nick's when he came home after a long day at work.
I could cope with some cheesiness, but NOT the kind of stench that was currently oozing out of Shawn's extremely putrid sock-clad soles.

"Alright, I'll shower. But after that, you're gonna be servicing my feet and you're gonna be sucking my toes 'till I tell you to stop. Is that understood?" the 21-year-old, body-building hunk frowned, apparently growing bolder and more dominant by the hour.

"Yes, Sir! Yes, Master Shawn!" I answered, shaking my head yes and whimpering in both fear and submission.

The broad-shouldered muscle-bound oaf gave me a somewhat disdainful look before smirking and pulling his incredibly foul-smelling socks off.

I was warned against making any noise, and then watched as the stud pulled his satin basketball shorts down and left the room to shower his extremely buff, underwear-clad body.

Dear, or dear.
What had I gotten myself into?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic