BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 141 – Roleplay

Tuesday, April 25 (12:45 PM)

I'll admit, at first I was a bit at a loss about what to do with my prisoner.

It took me almost two whole minutes to build the courage to even touch his body.

As soon as my fingers met his skin, the boy recoiled, or rather, tried to.
Unbeknownst to him though, his reaction actually spurred me on and encouraged me to continue.

"Ghhhaaah...no! NO! Nhhaaahaha!" he laughed, wiggling around like crazy as I began playing the piano on his sensitive stomach and exposed ribs.

"Oh, looks like we got ourselves a squirmer!" I teased, unable to stop a devious smirk from taking form over my lips.

"What d'you mean, we? Who's we? Ggghhaa...ssss...stopppp! Nnnn...NO! NAAHAHAHA!" Jeremy cried out, squirming left and right as much as he could while I slowly trailed my fingers up his ribs and around his nipples.

I fooled around with his nipples for quite a while, tickling them, flicking them, twirling my fingers around them.
As much as I wanted to press on though, I decided to steer clear of his pits.
I wanted to keep the best parts for later.

"I hope for your sake you don't have ticklish feet." I warned, letting poor Jeremy in on the second phase of my plan.

The idea of getting his soles tickled apparently didn't sit too well with him.
"NO. You're NOT tickling my feet!" the kid barked, his voice caught somewhere between anger and panic.
He must've been really ticklish down there, cause he almost immediately scrunched his socked toes together and tried to curl his feet up. As if THAT was gonna protect them.

"We'll see." was all I said, before throwing the captured lad a devious wink.

Poor kid. He had absolutely no idea of what he had coming for him.

Jeremy was my guest, but I still had a few chores to accomplish today.
Besides, after having taken it easy all morning and having eaten a late breakfast, I was actually looking forward to jumping in the shower and getting cleaned up. I wasn't sweaty or anything, but I always had trouble getting on with my day if I didn't freshen up first thing in the morning.

"Alright. It's already past noon, so I'm gonna jump in the shower and freshen up a bit." I told my friend, before finally crawling off the bed and making my way towards the bedroom door on the other side of the room.

Jeremy was not pleased with what he was hearing.

"Wait. You just gonna leave me here?" he asked, raising his head up off the mattress and throwing me a quizzical look, while at the same time trying not to sound too disappointed.

"Yup." I answered, throwing his angry underwear-clad boner a quick glance before smiling back at him.
His early afternoon stiffness didn't appear to wanna calm down, and neither did mine.

I was hard as rock down there, and although I did my best to conceal my excitement, the satin basketball shorts I was wearing insisted on tenting up several inches in front of me.

The shackled nineteen-year-old glared at my smiling face and wiggled around angrily in the hopes of defeating his steel restraints. I knew he didn't wanna escape, but he was putting on quite a convincing show.

"Good. Then I'm just gonna scream for help while you're in the shower." he boasted, giving me a look of both malice and defiance.

I knew exactly what game he was playing.
The rowdy twink was fishing for a gag.

I knew he was a lot more comfortable with me then he was with Alpha-type jocks, but the intensity of his stare and the resolute way in which he expressed himself sorta startled me a little.
The little runt had some spunk and spirit after all!

Being a sub myself and knowing full well how disappointed he would've been if I'd left him alone in his current state, I decide to play along and give the boy what he really wanted.

"Oh yeah? You're gonna scream for help?" I asked, narrowing my eyes down in feigned surprise.

The shackled teenager's eyes followed me as I walked over to my boyfriend's computer desk and picked up that MASSIVE role of green army tape we'd previously fished out from the garage.

"We'll see about that." I mumbled, unable to stop a devilish smile from overtaking my lips as I slowly made my way back towards the bed.

Jeremy's taut little stretched out body squirmed in delight and his respectable erection throbbed with new life as I approached with the giant roll of heavy-duty tape in hand.

Now I had a bit of a dilemma to deal with.
I wanted to shut my prisoner up and needed a stuffing of some sort, but I didn't know what to stuff his mouth with.

As terrible as this might sound, I actually thought of going through the laundry hamper and stuffing one of my boyfriend's worn socks in the kid's mouth. But then again, Jeremy was my friend and I really wanted him to have fun today.

Part of me feared that if I tried something too severe, it would damage my relationship with him.
And that's not something I was willing to risk.

For those of you who don't know this, my boyfriend Nick probably had some of the WORSE smelling feet on the planet.
The guy was a total hunk. Blond hair, blue eyes, 6'4 and built up like you wouldn't believe.
As hot and as gorgeous as he was though, the 27-year-old construction worker suffered from a very serious case of athlete's foot. His socks were nauseating to the point where it wasn't even funny anymore.

Even with a pair of freshly-laundered socks on, my boyfriend's giant size 13 feet would start smelling up the place a mere hour after he'd step out of the shower.

For someone like Jeremy, who really wasn't into the whole foot-fetish scene, my boyfriend's socks would've been nausea-inducing and gross beyond belief. I, on the other hand, sorta liked socks. But even I couldn't stand the smell of my boyfriend's putrid stinkers!

I didn't have to guts to expose my friend to that, so I needed an alternative.

Clean socks sucked. And for some reason, the thought of gagging Jeremy with his own socks didn't excite me much.

That's when I decided that a compromise was in order.

I wasn't gonna make Jeremy vomit by exposing him to my big boyfriend's rotten socks, but I wasn't gonna gag him with his own socks either.

No.
The kid was gonna chew on socks alright.
But he wasn't gonna chew on just any socks.

He was gonna chew on special socks.
MY socks.

I didn't have particularly smelly feet, but I'd been wearing the same ankle socks for a good four days now, and they did look pretty damned worn out and crummy.

Let's just say that my cotton-padded soles had collected enough hair, dust, lint and crap for one week.
Now it was time for them to get a good washing!

I'll admit, this was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I actually surprised myself by climbing up onto the bed and rubbing my socked feet all over Jeremy's defenseless face and nostrils.

"Here. Get a whiff o' these!" I told him, right before burying his face underneath my size 9 stinkers.

"Awww...no, dude! Mmmpphh...Mmnno! Get your feet outta my mpphhhh!" he cried out, twisting his head left and right to try and avoid the nasty-looking underside of my once white ankle socks.

Jeremy screamed and sputtered as some of the various bits and bobs that lined the bottom of my socks found their way into his protesting mouth.

Not feeling particularly moved by the young man's plight, I laughed heartily and kept rubbing his face with my feet for a good minute or two after that. Eventually though, I did get tired of teasing him, and simply decided to just skip ahead to the good part. The gag.

A set of weary green eyes followed me as I slowly curled my right leg up and hooked a finger inside my well-worn sock.
The sock came off and landed on the floor, next to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked, putting on a frown and appearing a little more worried than he usually was.

I said nothing and simply smiled before reaching for my other foot and peeling my second ankle sock off.

That sock too fell to the carpet floor.
But I lost no time in reaching down and snatching them both up.

My crummy old ankle socks were gonna make a wonderful gag for the feisty little twink, I thought to myself.

"Wait. No. Dude, no!" the cute nineteen-year-old protested, putting on a genuinely worried look as I approached his position with my now freshly-peeled cotton bundles in hand.

His mouth was saying no, but the throbbing woody sprouting up between his thighs said something completely different.

Taking advantage of my prisoner's helplessness, I slowly climbed on top of his chest, straddled his scrawny form down and clamped my knees on both sides of his face. He tried fighting me, but I just pushed his forehead down and pinned the back of his head down to the mattress.

"Uggh, dude. Get off of me!" Jeremy cried out, his head firmly lodged in between my thighs as I sat my entire weight down on his chest.

I just laughed and ruffled his hair up, before discarding one of the socks I was holding and balling the remaining one into a nice wad.

Getting a surprising amount of joy out of my newly-established position of authority, I added to the kid's plight by pushing my hand down against his forehead and pressing my wadded sock-ball over his nose.

"Here. Sniff that!" I cheered, causing the young man to cry out and rattle his cuffs.

"UGGHHH!" *cough cough* "No! Get that sock outta my face! It fuckin' stinks!" he complained, causing me to smile and laugh some more.

I continued tormenting the lad for a good minute or so, before finally removing the sock from his nose and ruffling his hair up.

"Alright, kiddo. Now it's quiet time. Open up!" I instructed, ignoring my prisoner's complaints and bringing the balled up sock down over his protesting lips.

Jeremy glared up in disbelief, then eyed my sock with clear disdain written all over his face.
The kinky kid wanted me to tape his mouth shut, but did NOT wanna have it stuffed with worn socks!

I watched as he inspected the sock-ball, and watched as he crinkled his nose up and contorted his face into a grimace.

I had a hard job discerning whether my friend was faking it or not.
I mean, did my ankle sock really smell that bad?
Sure, it looked musty as fuck.
But that didn't mean it actually stank, did it?

In any case, I wasn't about to sample my own sock just for the sake of finding out.
I was in control, and if Jeremy didn't like the gag I'd elected to keep his mouth silent, then that was his own problem.

"Alright, if you don't wanna chew on my sock, then I'll have to gag you with one of Nick's rotten stinkers." I threatened, causing the cuffed lad to grow even more upset and frightened. My boyfriend's socks were no laughing matter, and although I had no intention of actually going through with that threat, my poor green-eyed captive was scared shitless.

He started yelling, saying that my boyfriend's socks would make him puke, but instead of letting him finish his frantic complaining, I cut him off.

"Then be a good prisoner and open your mouth." I told him, forcing my shackled bounty to finally see reason.

Poor Jeremy frowned and glared at me, but saw no other alternative than to comply.

Bringing my sock-ball back over his mouth, I gently brought my free hand down under his neck and lifted his head up off the mattress.

The kid spent a moment inspecting my sock again, before giving it a disdainful look.
Then he signaled his surrender and opened up like the good boy I knew him to be.

He parted his lips wide and I lost no time is pushing my sock down to clog his defenseless orifice.

Normally I would've been really embarrassed about the boner tenting up my shorts, but I was just WAY too aroused to care about that by that point.

Jeremy's resolve and took a severe blow when I starting cramming my musty stuffing past his lips.
I don't think he initially realized how humiliating it would be to have his own mouth stuffed and silenced with another twink's worn sock.

I mean, it wasn't just humiliating because I was randomly stuffing my sock down his mouth.
It was humiliating because I was using a sock I'd been wearing on my feet for the past four days, to take away his freedom of speech and stop him from being able to talk or call for help.

Think about that!

As humiliating as it must've been for him, I kept a tight grip over my friend's head, and used my left-hand index and middle fingers to cram the wadding in, burying my musty old ankle sock in and making sure it was stuffed down real good.

"There. Not so loud anymore, eh?" I teased, stopping my assault and resting my hands back on my thighs to let my now greatly humbled prisoner get used to his new gag.

Jeremy looked a little angry, but ended up chewing and chowing down on his stuffing nonetheless.

I watched him twirl my toe-flavoured wadding in his mouth and watched as he fought to break free of it's reign by pushing it out past his lips.

"Haha! Trying to get rid of my sock, are we?" I teased, flashing my feisty little friend a toothy grin and using my index finger to singlehandedly defeat his efforts.

The boy grunted and tried to telling me off, but the stubby cotton stinker I'd peeled off my foot did a surprisingly good job at keeping his wordy protests to a minimum.

Jeremy spent the next minute chewing on his new gag, getting used to it's size and trying to talk through it.
He wasn't having a lot of success with the last part, but his attempts were quite valiant, if not a little hopeless.

The kid probably expected me to just tape his mouth shut and depart for the shower after at.
I mean, his mouth was pretty well packed and the stuffing did prove adequately effective in muffling his speech out.

I was, at first, very much considering leaving him alone to cope with my one sock.
Unfortunately for him though, I'd learned from the very best.

The captive lad's face contorted into a look of utter shock and disbelief as I reached down to grab my other sock.
But, as you might expect, I wasn't about to let that stop me.

He'd soon learn to pay the price for making bold threats about screaming for help.

Instead of alerting the neighbors and possibly getting someone to call the cops on us, the nineteen-year-old twink would remain silent and make himself useful by giving my washing machine a break and laundering my socks for me.

And not just one of them.
Both of 'em!

"Alright, better make some room in there!" I laughed, grabbing my other sock from off the mattress and balling it up over my shackled captive's grimacing face.

"Mmppph?" came Jeremy's heart wrenching response.
The look of utter shock and surprise he was wearing was absolutely priceless!

The kid was still fighting to cope with the first toe-flavoured wadding I'd stuffed into his mouth, and now here I was, ready to impose my other musty bundle into his already amply-occupied orifice.

My prisoner moaned and groaned, futilely attempting to mouth off and talk through his gag.
His lips and cheeks moved with great vigour, but my ears were met with no comprehensible words or intelligible protests.

Like the good Dom I was desperately trying to be, I grabbed the young man's face, pressed my fingers into his cheeks and forced his unwilling mouth open.

"There we go. Down the hatch." I mumbled, clamping my knees and thighs closer together and using my fingers to forcefully push the generous stuffing inside his talkative little yapper.

My friend coughed, gagged and struggled.
His cheeks were now bulging and his protests were being drowned out by my second sock's rather forceful entry.

I could tell he wasn't overly happy with having both of my socks packed up in there, but the size and hardness of his underwear-clad boner tent was a clear indication of how much fun he was having.

"Still plan on calling out for help?" I teased.

"Mmmpphh...uugghhmmpph." came the green eyed lad's heavily muffled reply.

"Haha! Yeah, good luck with that." I laughed, getting a huge kick out of watching him try to mouth off through my socks.

Poor Jeremy.
His vehement cries were NO match for my musty bundles.

"Now let's make sure you stay nice and quiet." I chuckled, extending my arm across the bed and grabbing that HUGE roll of extra wide, green tape we'd previously fished out.

Jeremy tried telling me something, but the lad ended up once again coughing and gagging on his heavily worn mouth stuffing.
Not being particularly interested by what he had to say, I just ignored his efforts and used my fingers to try and peel the outermost layer of tape off the incredibly fat roll.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

The tape growled LOUDLY as I pulled it open, filling the room up with a much lower pitched rumbling noise than one would expect. I knew this was heavy-duty stuff, but the quality, stickiness and grip of the material caught me completely off guard!

"Holy shit." I mumbled, eyeing the tape in my hands with a look of newfound are and respect.
This was no ordinary gorilla tape. Heck, it probably wasn't even gorilla tape at all!

I'd used gorilla tape in the past and was accustomed to super sticky, heavy-duty wide duct tape like the stuff Nick kept downstairs. But THIS...this was a totally DIFFERENT animal.

Later on, I'd make a point of finding out exactly what this tape was, but right now, I had a prisoner to keep silent.

It took some doing, but using my teeth and quite a bit of muscle, I managed to sever a nice, big, fat strip of tape from the roll, before immediately tossing the heavy thing down to the bed.

"Alright, close your mouth." I told Jeremy, doing my best to assume a dominant role even though we both knew it was merely a façade.

The lad tried to comply, but no matter how hard he tried, part of my socks kept poking out past his lips.

As far as ankle socks went, my crummy cotton stockings were a bit on the thin side.
But in Jeremy's defense, the two of them together did constitute a sizeable stuffing, especially considering how small his mouth was.

My tightly shackled prisoner wouldn't be talking and wouldn't be screaming for help.
At least that much was certain.

"Here kiddo, lemme help you with that." I offered, bringing my left hand down to his face and using two of my fingers to push the rebellious sock back where it belonged.

Without further prodding from me, the lad closed his bulging lips up over my undefeatable sock-ball, and presented his face to me by lifting his chin upwards.

The was my cue.

Quickly taking hold of the ridiculously wide and unbelievably sticky tape with both my hands, I carefully aligned it over my prisoner's lower face and pulled the four-inch-wide adhesive layer nice and taut before lowering it down over the lad's bulging lips.

The tape was so wide that I didn't even need to use two strips to muzzle his chin up!
The single strip I'd torn off the roll was enough to cover his entire lower face, from one ear to the other, and from the bottom of his nose all the way down under his chin and jaw.

Yeah, he definitely wouldn't be calling for help anytime soon, I thought to myself.

I watched as young Jeremy tested his now-solidified gag out, and was almost as surprised as he was by the fact that he was unable to open his mouth or push the generous stuffing out.

The boy was probably expecting to just push the whole wadding out with his tongue. But for some reason, it wasn't working!
I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at how confused he looked.

My socks weren't coming out, and his lips just wouldn't open.

"Uggghmpph?" he grunted, no doubt frustrated and confused at the fact that a single strip of my boyfriend's super fat mystery tape was defeating his efforts.

I laughed when the kid raised his head up off the bed and gave the huge roll of army green tape a look of fear and disbelief.

DEFINITELY no ordinary gorilla tape.

Satisfied with how silenced my hopelessly spread out captive was, I grabbed a pair of clean undies and fresh socks from the closet, and slowly made my way towards the bedroom exit.

"Alright I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere." I laughed, causing my tightly shackled, and heavily muffled prisoner to yell inside his fat gag.

He was stretched out too tight to wiggle around much, but that didn't stop him from trying.

After a few seconds of admiring his tight little body, I stepped out of the room and made for the shower, leaving Jeremy alone and ignoring the fact that he was desperately trying to hump air and make some noise through the toe-flavoured stuffing I'd peeled off my feet and fed into his mouth.

I was almost tempted to go back in there and advise him to save his strength for what I'd planned next.
But then I decided against that and just chose to leave him be.
Either way, the twink would soon find out what I had in mind for him.

A LOOONG afternoon of tickling, teasing, prodding and edging was in store for the freckle-faced lad.
But first, it was time for my shower.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Man, Steve enjoys this way too much. Zack better be careful before he gets his boy stolen. :lol:

Seeing Jeremy enjoying being tied up and gagged without a care was also really sweet. I think both boys need a play session like this once in a while.

Also, I loved the description of the tape Steve used, it's almost like he was scared of the power he have.

Shortly, great work as always. Great sock+tape gag, the playful tone of the dialogue was enjoying and there's enough suspense to leave me hanging for what Steve has in store for Jeremy. Thanks for spoiling us with frequent updates.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, that was one hell of a chapter! I love how at first Steven is uncertain what to do. only to find out he also can play the dominant role. I wouldn;t ming being in his place: having a hot guy in control is definitely a thrill :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that chapter so much
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] it is awesome to see Steven exerting a somewhat dominant side. And also nice to see he has addition plans for Jeremy :lol: I can't wait for what is next!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates. I wonder what kind of tape it is
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Sorry to interject, but I just had to chime in: Masterful gagging scene, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. It should be taught in universities around the world. Great atmosphere, adorable banter, thorough mouth stuffing... it's just the bee's knees. Thanks a million for all the work and heart you put into this forum, sensei.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The description of the tape "growling" is very exciting. "Sure hope" it's not that incredible car tape that, once it comes off (and it's impossible to remove yourself, it fuses to itself), will require you to scrub your face for an hour to get the residue off... that would be... unfortunate if anyone noticed their little rogue act.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Yeah I have to say nothing quite beats these playful chapters for me.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Your story gets better and better every chapter can't wait till the next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the positive responses, guys!
I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying this.

I'm having a lot of fun developing these scenes between Steven and Jeremy.
The dynamics between those two have yet to be explored.

As for the mysterious super sticky tape plastered over Jeremy's mouth, I'm glad it caught your attention ;)
Steven seems as intrigued about it as some of you.

[mention]Charmides[/mention] Are you kidding? I'm thrilled to see you commenting here!
I had no idea you were following this little adventure. From reading your post in the Role Play Directory a while back, I didn't think this would be your style. Glad I was wrong.
Cheers, mate!

Question for the readers:
WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY STEVEN'S ROLE IN THIS SCENE AND HAVE JEREMY TIGHTLY SPREAD OUT TO THE BED, GAGGED WITH YOUR SOCKS AND READY TO BE PLAYED WITH?
OR, WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY JEREMY'S ROLE FOR THIS SCENE AND BE SHACKLED TO THE BED WITH STEVEN'S SOCKS STUFFED IN YOUR MOUTH?

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would rather play Jerome's part
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This specific scene, Jeremy but it could be pretty fun to be Steven here.
RipAndStrip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipAndStrip »

Sorry to be stereotypical, but I enjoy submitting to older and/or larger guys and DOM to younger/smaller ones. So I'd choose Steven's role in this case.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

I’d rather have Played Jeremy’s role.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Question for the readers:
WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY STEVEN'S ROLE IN THIS SCENE AND HAVE JEREMY TIGHTLY SPREAD OUT TO THE BED, GAGGED WITH YOUR SOCKS AND READY TO BE PLAYED WITH?
OR, WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY JEREMY'S ROLE FOR THIS SCENE AND BE SHACKLED TO THE BED WITH STEVEN'S SOCKS STUFFED IN YOUR MOUTH?
I think I'd rather play Jeremy's role. I think it would be really hot to get tied up by Steven. They're having great fun! Being gagged with Steven's socks, worn for a few days, would be so much better than getting gagged with Nick's. I really understand why Jeremy willingly opened his mouth for Steven to put his socks in when he was given the choice!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]RipAndStrip[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy!
It's nice to see a new face pop up on here. Hope you decide to stay active and keep reviewing.

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Well being the sub that I am, I would definitely go with Jeremy's position.
RipAndStrip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipAndStrip »

Thank you SIR! :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 142 – Boys Will Be Boys

Tuesday, April 25 (1:00 PM)

Satisfied about the fact that Jeremy was safely cuffed down to my boyfriend's king-sized bed, stretched out extremely tight and gagged with my own two socks, I quickly left the bedroom and headed for the washroom so that I could shower and get cleaned up.

I must've spent a good ten or fifteen minutes, lathering up and enjoying the warm water streaming down my naked body. No matter how hard I tried though, I just couldn't take my mind off my captive-friend and had to restrain myself from jerking off and cumming in the shower.

As soon as I stepped out of the tub, I grabbed my towel and started drying myself up.
But even as I fixed my hair up, brushed my teeth, put some deodorant on and got dressed, my dick remained as hard as stone.

Happy with the way I looked, I hung my towel back up and picked Nick's discarded towel from off the floor before hanging it next to mine.

I don't know why it was so complicated for him to just hang his towel up, but almost every morning, I'd come in here and find it on the floor or top of the toilet seat cover.
Today was no different...only this time the blond muscle-King had left his blue trackies on the floor for me to pick up as well.

Of course, being the good house-boi I wanted to be, I hung his towel up and bent down to place his nylon trackies in the hamper where they belonged.

As soon as I picked them up though, something fell to the floor.
It was a pair of crumpled up Calvin Klein boxers.
The SAME boxers Zack had caught me sniffing, and the same musky ass briefs Nick had been wearing for the past three days.
Suffice it to say, they were in serious need of a wash.

Not wanting to lose any more time than I already had, I quickly threw the nylon trackies into the hamper and picked up Nick's giant boxers so that I could toss them in as well.

I wanted to get back to my prisoner, but I couldn't resist giving my boyfriend's briefs a parting whiff.

Holy FUCK did they ever smell bad.

Pulling the big, dingy fuckers away from my face, I gave the inside a quick glance and was grossed out by the amount of pubes stuck in the pouch and by the sizeable butt stain adorning the inside of the roomy back end.

The musky old boxers had clearly spent too much time riding up inside my hunky boyfriend's giant bum crack. They'd spent too many days soaking up his gooch sweat and too many hours stretched out over his large package and massive thighs.

Wait a minute! This was perfect, I thought to myself, bunching the incredibly musky boxers and walking out of the washroom with the giant ball of cotton in one hand.

The instant I stepped into the master bedroom, my helpless captive turned his face towards me and immediately fixed his weary green eyes on the large, balled up material I was carrying.

I just smiled and slowly made my way to the bed, both surprised and delighted at the fact that his sticky tape gag was still holding on real good.

"Mmmllggph...mmpphhh. Ugghh...mphh." came Jeremy's heavily muffled out words.

I could feel my aroused manhood pressing up against the tight-fitting briefs I was wearing and could feel my shaft hardening at the sight of his hopeless stretched out form.

Poor Jeremy was trying to tell me something, but those well worn, dusty old ankle socks I'd pulled off my feet and stuffed inside his mouth were doing a very good job and muffling his speech up.
The sound of his unintelligible protests was giving me a major hard-on though.

I'm not sure what was hotter; the fact that he wasn't able to speak, or the fact that it was my socks that were stopping him from being able to do so.

Either way, it was exciting me BIG time, and from the looks of it, it was exciting Jeremy as well.

"What's a matter, buddy? Having trouble slipping out of those cuffs?" I teased, climbing up on the bed and taking position right next to my bound friend.

"Mmpphhff...uugghhmpph!" came the young man's protests.

"What's that? You want me to leave you like this for the rest of the afternoon? No problem. Haha."

The captive-lad's protests grew a bit louder at the prospect of being left like this. His eyes were shooting me daggers and his tightly stretched out body wiggled left and right like a fish out of water.

"Oh you wanna fight, don't you?" I asked, smiling down at the green-eyed teen and bringing my hands down on both sides of his ribs.

The fit of muffled laughter that ensued was like music to my ears.
I dug my fingers into his stomach, tickled his ribs, fooled around with his nipples and eventually made my way up to his pits.

The kid nearly lost it by the time I got there, but I was having too much fun to think about giving him a break.
I brought both my hands up to his left armpit and dove for a full-on, two-handed attack.

Coarse, neatly-trimmed hairs rubbed against the tips of my fingers as I aggressively dug in.
Jeremy yelled into my socks and fought the police-grade handcuffs with renewed fervour.
All in vain, of course.

The green tape held on admirably, and the kid's screams and protests proved no match for the generous mouth-stuffing that remained buried behind his lips.

I spent a few seconds alternating between tickling his left and right pit, then switched to attacking both at the same time before finally giving the little man a much-needed break.

He was REALLY ticklish and I felt a little bad about what I was doing.
But the sight of his throbbing shaft tenting up the underwear I'd lent him...sorta spurred me on and encouraged me to continue.

His muffled screams and protests were saying no, but his body was definitely saying yes.

"Mmgghh...mmggghh! Uggghmmpph....uugghhmmphhff!" Jeremy yelled, frowning up at me and desperately attempting to fight the maddeningly sticky strip of extra-wide tape that kept him from spitting my socks out.

"What's a matter? Got somethin' to say?" I chuckled, pinching his nostrils shut and grinning innocently as the sight and sound of his angry protests.

I ended up spending quite a bit of time blocking his nostrils with my fingers, taunting him, asking him questions and laughing at his state of utter helplessness.

It continued like that for a good five minutes. Taunting, tickling, teasing...and back to tickling again.

Jeremy looked FURIOUS, but I knew it was all an act.
He was still hard as a rock down there, and so was I.

"I found something on the bathroom floor you might like." I smiled, giving the exhausted lad a much-needed break and reaching down to pick up my boyfriend's giant Calvin's.

I'll admit, what I did next was way outta my comfort zone.
But before you judge me, wait 'till you hear what Jeremy ended up doing to me later that day.

And so, the young man's eyes immediately darted towards the cloth I was bunching up in my hands.
The wide Calvin Klein waistband was a dead giveaway and my efforts to conceal the nature of the musky wad proved to be a failure. Jeremy's muffled protests alerted me to that.
He saw the cloth for what it was. A pair of HUGE fucking boxer-briefs.

Spurred on by the captive-lad's desperate struggling and grunting, I climbed on top of his upper body, straddled his chest, pinned his head down and brought the giant wad of Alpha-male underwear down to his face.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sorry about the quiet, I'm still around here. Things have just been busier and such.

But I love the callback to the audience about the sort of layout of this story, representing it as a diary of sorts, while mixing well with a first person story. Amazing chapters, keep up the awesome work!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This subplot is going very strongly. Great teasing from Steven's part and Jeremy was nothing short from adorable despite not even talking.

Also, this part sums up everything I love about used underwear/footwear gags:
I'm not sure what was hotter; the fact that he wasn't able to speak, or the fact that it was my socks that were stopping him from being able to do so.
Just wow.

I liked the ending too, where it's not an actual cliffhanger, but there's still tension in there. Especially now that we know Steven is next, you can't help but wonder just what sweet-looking Jeremy has in store for him.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Yeah the ending certainly stands out. Though I do think Steven would have far more fun if Jeremy was blindfolded, the surprise of that underwear would be great for sure.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Thank you for dedicating this chapter to me this is one of my fantasy 's as you know . T his chapter is such a turn on how you described Nick's underwear now I definitely wish I was in jeremy's place can't wait to see how you will toture him with the underwear please release the next chapter soon
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

As much as I LOVE some good musky underwear, I think it’s more interesting to see a dominant streak blossoming in our little sub. I wonder if this is flourish?
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic