BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love Nick for engaging in a conversation with Steven when he knows Steven's mouth is full. Love Steven for playing along with Nick and talking with his mouth full.

Nick pulling the covers back to reveal a handcuffed Steven gagging on his cock, exchanging a few words and then pulling the covers back over to continue reading is just brilliant.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was both erotic and quite cute! I loved the the back and forth Nick does with Steven impaled on his cock.

Also the use of a cock as a gag is so incredibly hot! Great job, can’t wait for the next one.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nick having a conversation with gagged Steven then covering him again with the sheets was so funny and sweet. Even better when the gag being used is self-inflicted and 100% Nick's snake meat.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CLASH OF THE TITANS: UPDATE
NICK vs SHAWN vs ZACK

So I just want to take a quick minute to address the latest poll and gloss over the current results a bit. The first thing that struck me was how strong and early the Zack vote came out. I was expecting him to take the lead, but not to the extent shown in the preliminary results.

The elephant in the room wasn't Zack's support though. It was definitely Shawn's. Ever since a few readers professed a desire to defect over to his camp should a NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK debate see the light of day, I've been wondering where those votes would be coming from. Initially they all seemed to come from Nick's camp, but now that several days have passed and that most votes are being cast, it appears that Shawn's support has eroded not only Nick's but also Zack's.

Lastly, while Nick's abysmal support was trailing far behind that of his cousin's only 48 hours ago, his support has slowly overtaken Shawn's, leaving all three of our competitors far more evenly matched than what I was initially predicting. Zack's lead is quite meagre, meaning that a portion of his past supporters defected over to camp Shawn. Either way, very interesting stuff.

After having received a number of PMs pertaining to the surprising early vote results, I was able to pinpoint one constant. Even though 70% of voters did not vote for Nick at the time of my writing this, Nick appears to be everyone's 2nd favourite choice. Zack voters almost unanimously prefer Nick over Shawn, and Shawn voters similarly prefer Nick over Zack. It actually makes a lot of sense when you consider how different Zack and Shawn are, and how Nick fits somewhere in between the two of them.

Still hoping to hear from [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] and our other readers. New poll can be found HERE if you guys missed it.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention]
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Oh, I voted! Nick loyalist here. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 327 - INTERRUPTED JUBILANCE
Wednesday, May 27 (8:50 PM)

Though my efforts were valiant and my desire to please him was genuine, I predictably was unable to orally bring my man to completion that night. And not from lack of trying, mind you. After uncuffing my wrists, Nick came out of his idle state, wrestled me down beneath his tremendously heavy frame and took me much in the same manner as he usually did.

My face was smothered into silence via the thickest of large hands and my simulated efforts to break away were easily defeated by the impossibly massive arms and legs that preventatively sought to bar my escape.

"No, babe. You're not goin' anywhere." the brute domineeringly growled, sensually licking the top of my left ear, even whilst thrusting himself inside me till his hefty seed sack was pressed up against my back orifice. As soon as his fertile load was successfully transferred from his nutsack to my barren innards, the 248-pound leviathan took care of gently consoling me and lovingly filled my ears with tender niceties about how sexy I was.

Even though the hour was just a little past nine, I was permitted to use the washroom and was even allowed to take a quick shower before finally returning to bed and climbing into the restrictive safety of the dreaded curfew sack. I slept under my man like I did every night, and though my mouth was awarded the privilege of remaining gag-free, I knew that using it in a verbose manner would be ill-advised.

Thursday went by very quickly. I started my day off by going to the nearby grocery store and picking up some of the things I wanted to use for Jeremy's first cooking lesson the next day. I then spent most of the afternoon doing my chores, doing laundry, cleaning the washroom up and tending to my plants and flowers before getting supper started.

When the man-of-the-house returned home, I made good on my past promises and spent a good half-hour tongue-cleaning his enormous police boots before worshipping his freshly showered, yet dauntingly oversized soles.

Nick paid me absolutely no heed as I sucked on his immensely fat toes and kissed the bottom of his stupendously broad feet. The bare-chested muscleman sipped on his beer - something he seldomly allowed himself to enjoy on weekdays - while watching the American football game that was playing on our large screen TV. Neither of us spoke during the entirety of the game. Only the occasional sound of my husbandly patriarch's loud burps and raunchy farts punctuated the dissonant racket coming from the hollering crowd and the chatty sports commentators.

All in all, the evening was fairly uneventful...that is, until I got a text from Joshua just three minutes before my curfew was set to come into effect. Phil had finally been found! Or at the very least, that's what I was able to grasp from the initial messages Josh sent me.

Nick wasn't aware of what had transpired at his cousin's college dorm last week, nor was he privy to the fact that Phil had pulled a devilish switcheroo on mummy-Josh and I, resulting in my being punished and tormented for something I hadn't even done.

Joey, Chris, Shawn and even Big Mike had vowed to make the crafty skater-twink pay tenfold for what he'd caused them to inadvertently put me through. Although it would've been dishonest of me to claim disinterest in Phil's much-deserved comeuppance, the anger I initially harboured towards him had cooled down since my return home from the dorm. I still found his smug face to be both irritating and irksome, but part of me begrudgingly experienced arousal at the memory of his cruel antics. Still, I was more than a little happy to hear the news of his timely capture. So you can probably imagine how annoyed I was at having my phone snatched out of my hands even while Joshua's excited texts were still busily coming through.

"No, wait...Niiick. Just a few more minutes." I begged, desperately trying to grab my phone from the nightstand it had been placed on, while also attempting to postpone the inevitable dominion of my insufferable curfew sack.

Nick, unfortunately, would have none of it. Not only did he reward my momentary resistance with the usual no-nonsense sacking, but the stern look on his handsome face and the sudden opening of his nightstand drawer immediately alerted me to the fact that my verbal complaints were about to be stifled.

"No, wait! No! No no no!" I lamentingly groaned, struggling against the unrelenting sack's undefeatable embrace and doing my very best to escape its maddeningly tight grip. The hulking behemoth's fatherly glare didn't flinch or relent as he slowly climbed onto the squishy, memory foam-topped bed and loomed menacingly above me.

Motivated by an earnest desire to keep my speech-capable cavity free of the infernally disabling plug, I forced the back of my head down into the loft of his superbly thick pillow and sought to put some distance between myself and the dreaded gag. Suffice it to say, my defence proved inadequate.

Nick was neither moved by my pleas nor inclined to grant me clemency. If anything, my continued mouthiness and attempts to resist further convinced him of the need to speechproof my mouth; something which was rendered manifest by the forceful scooping up of my head and the bulbous plug gag's menacing approach.

"No! I don't need a stupmpphh...mmggh mmpph phh..." were the last words to come out of my yap that night.

As soon as the gag's sturdy straps were safely buckled behind my head, the blue-eyed patriarch removed my freedom of speech by inflating the rubber bulb, and then followed that up with a paternal rebuke and a command to fall silent. He tucked me in beneath his powerfully-scented comforter just like he always did and turned the lights off before leaving me to my own devices, or lack thereof.

I spend the better part of half an hour just struggling against the hated safety sack's unrelenting embrace and trying in vain to defeat the scream-proof bulb that inhabited the cavity of my mouth. I knew it was all for nought, but the intermittent buzzing of Joshua's numerous incoming texts understandably added fuel to the fires of my seemingly limitless frustration.

BZZZZZ ZZZZT
BZZZZZ ZZZZT
BZZZZZ ZZZZT

"Fuckin' stupid gag. Fuckin' stupid curfew sack. Let me outta this damnable prison you oafish, smelly-footed muscle-tyrant!" I frustratingly growled, or at the very least, tried to.

The flood of incoming text messages eventually came to a halt, allowing my temporary state of dissatisfaction to dwindle down and subside. By the time Nick entered the room and began getting ready for bed, I had calmed down significantly and had more or less accepted the fact that I wouldn't know the juicy details about Phil's fate until the following morning.

"Are you nice and calm now?" the muscle-tyrant asked, slowly sitting himself down on the bed before shedding his annoyingly smelly socks and the giant pair of army green boxers he'd been wearing for the past three days.

"Mhhgh hhmm." I somewhat bashfully answered, nodding my head yes and giving the colossal mightyman my best set of puppy eyes.

Nick didn't outwardly acknowledge my response, but he did allow his stern scowl to soften a bit before finally sliding under the covers and turning the night light off. Though the room was dark, the romantic glow of pale moonlight filtering in through the silky drapes illuminated my dreamy lover's blond hair and bathed his features in a soft whiteish hue.

Although I knew it was a longshot, my pleading whimpers had the unforeseen effect of successfully breaking down the hunky man's normally unflinching resolve, and resulted in the conditional removal of my gag; the condition being that I was to remain quiet.

I silently congratulated myself for my small victory, but knew with utmost certainty that it was more a result of Nick's kindness of heart than it was my own persuasiveness. Empathy and mercy were not his strong suits, but the man did have a soft spot for me...one that regularly afforded me more clemency than he normally granted others.

Perhaps the biggest turn-on about his firm and paternalistic rule came down to the fact that he didn't enjoy being strict with me. He saw it as something of a necessity but drew no form of pleasure from it. In other words, dishing out fatherly discipline came as naturally to him as submissiveness and compliance did to me. Nick was born to be a father, and though I felt bad about not being able to give him a son or a daughter, his paternal traits weren't entirely wasted on me, most notably due to the hierarchical nature of our unorthodox relationship.

In any case, the blue-eyed goliath and I ended up spending several minutes kissing and locking lips that night. I followed his lead like I always did and very quickly found myself moaning and purring beneath him as my very willing mouth periodically became host to his far more militaristic tongue.

The leather collar was slowly removed from my neck, much like it was every night, and we fell asleep at our usual time, with my face pressed into his lofty pillow and the blond behemoth's stupendously thick arms protectively wrapped up around me.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Steven is much stronger than me, cause I would still hold a grudge against him for that night. I’m very proud of Steven for not letting Phil get to him, and I can’t wait to “know the juicy details” or more specifically how Steven reacts to it since we as an audience already know.

I’m also a little disappointed in them, they need to talk about what happened with the whole kidnapping thing. That was some serious stuff and they can’t pretend it just didn’t happen. They need to communicate!

Fantastic chapter, can’t wait for the next one
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Steven is much stronger than me, cause I would still hold a grudge against him for that night. I’m very proud of Steven for not letting Phil get to him, and I can’t wait to “know the juicy details” or more specifically how Steven reacts to it since we as an audience already know.

I’m also a little disappointed in them, they need to talk about what happened with the whole kidnapping thing. That was some serious stuff and they can’t pretend it just didn’t happen. They need to communicate!

Fantastic chapter, can’t wait for the next one
Absolutely feeling the impatience for juicy details. Personally, I still feel kinda iffy about Steven's feelings towards Nick with the whole, paternalistic/fatherly thing. Nick may be his Daddy, but he's not his father, and I think the conflation of the two kinda shows Steven is in need of communication in order to establish boundaries. Nick has so much power over Steven, and even if he's getting better, they still need to discuss and communicate limits. Nick has the keys to the kingdom right now and no barrier to delineate the limit of his territory. Nick knows he crossed a line when he raped Steven the last time and hurt him, but there's been no clear line drawn. A relationship like this CAN work and be healthy, but it has to come from a place of consent - and part of consent is being able to revoke it at any time. I don't think that Steven feels like he can really say, "no" and have it be respected, even to have a break or to renegotiate.

They're making leaps and bounds of progress, but they still have so far to go. And kudos to BF for making this tale so full of complex fodder for discussion! I love it.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The frustration of all those juicy text messages buzzing in and Steven not being able to do a thing about it! Equally frustrating for us as we also want to know what they say. A bit of delayed gratification is good for the soul.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I’m also a little disappointed in them, they need to talk about what happened with the whole kidnapping thing. That was some serious stuff and they can’t pretend it just didn’t happen. They need to communicate!
Ah, I'm afraid this is one of those "read between the lines" moments that Steven intentionally chose to skim over. He and Nick did talk, but he's admittedly not very proud of himself and apparently isn't too keen to discuss his post-ordeal reaction with you guys.

Nick is often criticised for being an underwhelming communicator, but then there's also the fact that he clearly understands Steven a lot better than many readers are willing to give him credit for. As far as the kidnapping ploy with the gasmasked riot cop uniforms is concerned, Nick was totally correct in assuming that Steven would derive immense pleasure from it. The only miscalculation he made was failing to anticipate that Steven's overactive imagination would conjure up gruesome threats and images of real danger. Were it not for Steven believing that Nick had been hurt/injured/killed, the end result of that evening would've been very different. Everything that Nick did to him was spot on and right up his alley.

Back in Chapter 313 , when Steven cried and openly shared his misgivings about those events, Nick was shocked to learn that his ward hadn't known it was him under one of those gas masks.

Then there's also the fact that Steven himself admitted to having severely overinflated his post-ordeal reaction and capitalised on those feelings (as a defence mechanism) in order to draw away attention from the fact that he was disappointed with himself for having wanked off earlier that day. Steven robbed Nick of the opportunity to give him that special release, felt bad/ashamed about it and so chose to divert everyone's attention away from that by making this all about the initial shock of the fake kidnap.

A lot of people do that, especially during heated arguments. If you're wrong and you know you're wrong, divert attention away from that by making it all about something else. It's a fairly common (and annoying!) defence mechanism people use to avoid facing up to others and themselves.

In essence, Steven loved the whole thing. The only mistake Nick made was not realising that his boi would fail to realise he was under one of those riot cop suits. Obviously, Nick will take that into consideration next time and find a way to warn Steven while still keeping him on his toes ;)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well said!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Nick, unfortunately, would have none of it. Not only did he reward my momentary resistance with the usual no-nonsense sacking, but the stern look on his handsome face and the sudden opening of his nightstand drawer immediately alerted me to the fact that my verbal complaints were about to be stifled.
The lack of flexibility of the nightly sleepsack is exactly why I wouldn't be up for it. :P
Great as always.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 2 years ago The lack of flexibility of the nightly sleepsack is exactly why I wouldn't be up for it. :P
Nonsense, pup. We both know you'd be totally into that. You've told me so yourself. You just don't wanna give in and say that you'd be up for it, 'cause you'd much rather be sacked and muzzled consensually non-consensually.

You would hate the early curfew and you would love to hate it/hate to love it. I know you only too well, young man 8-)
Same for [mention]Stormee[/mention] and a bunch of other readers. You boyz would much rather have it imposed on you than willingly give in to it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This book seems to be reaching a mellow tone which will hopefully lead to a happy ending. Though I am very curious to discover what was imposed on Phil, and where he was hiding all this time
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well...I myself would have taken it far worse than Steven in this case....Missing the texts and being confined to boot till the next morning, I would have been frustrated to the max :lol: Glad that it was Steven :mrgreen:

Looking forward to find out about the fate of our little scoundrel Phil...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm actually not a Phil-hater. He's not my favorite, but I think he gets a bit of a bad rap. Am definitely interested in finding out where he's been.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Add this to the reasons why I didn't quite like Nick's enforcement of sleep time. Steven needs to know what happened to Phil, and so do we.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago You would hate the early curfew and you would love to hate it/hate to love it. I know you only too well, young man
Same for @Stormee and a bunch of other readers. You boyz would much rather have it imposed on you than willingly give in to it.
Wh-What are you ta-talking about [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]? I... uh... don't know what you mean by that. Heheh.... :lol: *whistles innocently away from the topic*
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys. Important update pertaining to the next chapter.
After reading the recent PMs I've received and the comments being posted here, I'm a tad bit worried that the next chapter will not match some of the expectations voiced so far. Steven will of course tell you guys what he knows about Phil's comeuppance, but looking at the comments, it seems as though many of you are unaware (or have simply forgotten) that the events surrounding Phil's fate were already covered not that long ago in EASY PREY III.

His fate was already revealed, his capture was already described and so what his ensuing predicament and even his gag. There will obviously be a recapitulation of those events here, but the description Ethan gave us of what happened to Phil will be no different than the one Steven will be giving you. Neither of them was there, and both narrators learned about it 2nd hand (Steven from Joshua and Ethan from Andrew). The narration will reflect that.

I know that most of you guys loved EASY PREY, but those who chose not to follow that series might be interested in knowing that it's actually a few weeks ahead of B&G as far as the timeline is concerned and that both sagas are intricately linked together. To give you an example, Joshua just alerted Steven that a new roommate (Andrew) will be moving into the dorm with him very soon, while in EASY PREY's current events, that move already happened.

In any case, the details surrounding Phil's capture will not differ much from those given to you guys by Ethan. It would be unrealistic for Steven to provide you guys with a more detailed account considering he wasn't actually there to witness what happened.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention]

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] omg thank you for the reminder Sir! I wasn't aware of this! I've been following the story and as always I've really been enjoying it. Can't wait to see a bit more action, more bondage and more "torture"!!
Thank you for entertaining us!
Kind regards,
Your Hornysub.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
Hey, buddy-boi! Always glad to hear from you.
Indeed, the B&G and EASY PREY series are very tightly linked. Both happen in the same location and both feature a crossover of characters. I know I've recommended that you take a gander at it a few months ago, but I'd like to reiterate that invitation. I know your tastes quite well (your likes/your dislikes, etc). Though I won't pretend that it will in any way appeal to your rubber fetish, everything else in the EASY PREY series will be right up your alley. Perhaps even more so than B&G and the other stories of mine you've previously enjoyed.

I very strongly recommend you give it a go.
I'm beyond convinced that you will very quickly regret having waited this long to join that particular adventure ;)

- EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM)
- EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)
- EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m)
- EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Hey guys. Important update pertaining to the next chapter.
After reading the recent PMs I've received and the comments being posted here, I'm a tad bit worried that the next chapter will not match some of the expectations voiced so far. Steven will of course tell you guys what he knows about Phil's comeuppance, but looking at the comments, it seems as though many of you are unaware (or have simply forgotten) that the events surrounding Phil's fate were already covered not that long ago in EASY PREY III.

His fate was already revealed, his capture was already described and so what his ensuing predicament and even his gag. There will obviously be a recapitulation of those events here, but the description Ethan gave us of what happened to Phil will be no different than the one Steven will be giving you. Neither of them was there, and both narrators learned about it 2nd hand (Steven from Joshua and Ethan from Andrew). The narration will reflect that.

I know that most of you guys loved EASY PREY, but those who chose not to follow that series might be interested in knowing that it's actually a few weeks ahead of B&G as far as the timeline is concerned and that both sagas are intricately linked together. To give you an example, Joshua just alerted Steven that a new roommate (Andrew) will be moving into the dorm with him very soon, while in EASY PREY's current events, that move already happened.

In any case, the details surrounding Phil's capture will not differ much from those given to you guys by Ethan. It would be unrealistic for Steven to provide you guys with a more detailed account considering he wasn't actually there to witness what happened.

I admit I somehow forgot about the little info in Easy Prey 3 about Phil.

Because of your comment above, I went ahead and found that chapter and re-read it!! In all fairness it was almost a year ago that chapter was posted but even I can't believe I did forget when we both know I dislike Phil quite a bit and he deserved it.

I will also admit I may have had a tiny bit of expectation for the upcoming chapters to reveal a bit more then already was. We know he was captured, how he was tied and gaged but aside from being taken to another room, the remaining info is a mystery. I am hopeful one day more then that will be revealed but I will not throw a negative comment if you dont!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CLASH OF THE TITANS
NICK vs SHAWN vs ZACK

Two weeks have now passed since the dawning of this three-way thread poll. Though Zack has unsurprisingly been in the lead since day 1, it seems as though Shawn's score has melted to the point of pushing him back into 3rd place. The total number of votes hasn't moved. Rather, it's the votes themselves that have simply shifted.

Several of Shawn's initial voters seem to have migrated their votes back over to Nick, which is frankly quite surprising considering Nick spent the majority of this contest in 3rd place. The fact that he's now only one vote away from Zack's score is impressive, if a tad bit baffling. I'll keep the poll running for a little while longer to see if it evolves again.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I noticed a similar thing happening with one of the polls on my story. Whenever a character got more featured in a chapter, they seemed to get a bump in the polls. I think that's what's happening here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

YES, GUYS. IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN!

POLL NO.20 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

ZACK WINS!

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!

IF THE "NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK" CONTEST WERE TO TAKE PLACE, HOW WOULD YOU WANT TO BE ASSIGNED (EITHER AS A SUB, CAPTIVE OR BOYFRIEND) TO THEM? CHOOSE FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW AND VOTE ON THE POLL.

I WOULD WANT TO CHOOSE WHICH OF THE THREE I WAS ASSIGNED TO
I WOULD WANT TO BE FORCE-ASSIGNED TO ONE OF THEM BY A 3RD PARTY
I WOULD WANT TO BE FORCE-ASSIGNED TO ONE OF THEM AT RANDOM (LUCK OF THE DRAW)
I WOULD WANT TO BE HUNTED DOWN, CARRIED OFF & CLAIMED BY THE VICTOR
I WOULD WANT THE THREE OF THEM TO ENGAGE IN A BRAWL AND FIGHT OVER ME
I WOULD WANT TO BE COURTED BY ALL THREE OF THEM AND THEN MAKE MY OWN CHOICE.

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic