BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I don't want to kill the mood with another rant lol so I'll just say that I'm happy we'll be seeing more of Jeremy and Zack in the future...maybe Josh can crash during one of these cooking lessons ;) ;)
Wait I'm curious, what was the rant going to be about?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you’ve hit me in the feels with this chapter. Nick keeping the notes pinned to his locker is sweet and he says he’s not mushie like Zack hehe.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I don't want to kill the mood with another rant lol so I'll just say that I'm happy we'll be seeing more of Jeremy and Zack in the future...maybe Josh can crash during one of these cooking lessons ;) ;)
If Josh does crash, I hope it's so Nick and Zack can put him in his place!

In any event, I too will reserve more judgment for a later date, and for now bask in the warm glow of the campfire and the happy feelings going on. I do hope that Nick's desire to improve and follow through holds up.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago

In any event, I too will reserve more judgment for a later date, and for now bask in the warm glow of the campfire and the happy feelings going on. I do hope that Nick's desire to improve and follow through holds up.
As protective of Josh as I am, that would be very entertaining to see, so I'll second that :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Awwww, what a nice little chapter. I always enjoy it when Nick looks after Steven. It's just a shame Zach has to act as an intermediary for some of Nick's thoughts and emotions. It's nice that Nick treasures Steven's notes and thinks he's found his soulmate but it would be better if he told Steven himself.

Some great setup for future adventures.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I am currently dying, I am so excited for more Zack and Nick. As you know, Nick is my preferred, but even more preferred is both of them... :oops:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago

As protective of Josh as I am, that would be very entertaining to see, so I'll second that :lol:
Hey leave Josh out of this

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] this was a nice chapter . Between zack and Steven.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago

Hopefully he'd have his fun with Jeremy and Steven before Nick and Zack get to him ;) :lol:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I hope Steven will feel alright soon. That pain he felt wasn't good! I like how Nick carried him back from the car to the campsite.

Jeremy and Nick together in the tent... I hope it went okay.

Zack is really charming again. He's giving Steven exactly what he needs: the reassurance that Nick loves him very much. Bondagefreak, that almost made me cry. All those details that show how much Nick loves Steven: it was lovely to read. I certainly understand why Steven felt ashamed because he had stopped putting those notes in Nick's lunch box. Have I been too hard in judging Nick? It's so clear that he genuinely wants to have Steven as his prized possession, his lover.

I'm looking forward to the cooking lessons Steven will give to Jeremy. And the sleepover Zack is talking about :oops: is there place for me as well? ;)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago

Hopefully he'd have his fun with Jeremy and Steven before Nick and Zack get to him ;) :lol:
As much as I’d love him to tag along it’s safer for him if he doesn’t. Nick and Zack know how to torture a captive unlike those brutish jocks. That’s unless he brings a gift a bound Phil for Nick and Steven to teach a lesson then I’m all for it :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow so Nick does have a romantic side after all! Keeping Steven's letters, talking about soulmates. What a big softie! :lol:

So glad Steven is going to be seeing a whole lot of Zack every week. And a sleepover at his place??? ;) That is definitely going to need to be a spinoff if you end the story before you get to that point.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago So glad Steven is going to be seeing a whole lot of Zack every week. And a sleepover at his place???
That is definitely going to need to be a spinoff if you end the story before you get to that point.

Don't worry, my friend. As explained a few weeks ago, this may very well end up being the final book in the saga, but the production time should span the entirety of 2021.

I would've thought that the forum's collective interest in Steven's tale would've waned a little after this number of chapters, but with the arrival of [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention], [mention]cherryboy[/mention], [mention]CorbD91[/mention], [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention], [mention]sws91[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] and more recently [mention]smushboy[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], the support and demand for this tale seems to be increasing rather than decreasing.

[mention]tugfan[/mention] stumbled across the Chapter 172 extract earlier today, and several of my followers from Deviant Art have signed up last week and are currently in the process of making their way through Steven's journal as we speak. I have a feeling our Bound & Gagged discussion group will continue to swell up over the course of the coming weeks and months.

In any case, you guys are right to point out that Steven's latest job offer opens up a plethora of amusing possibilities. Trust me when I say that I have every intention of exploiting those possibilities to the very maximum of my capabilities. You guys have been wildly supportive of Steven's journey so far, and I have no intention of letting you down any time soon.

On another note, I've just added [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] (with his score of 17.5) to the Foot/Sock Odour Tolerance Chart:

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 252
STARS, CRICKETS & THE SPIRITED JIG OF DANCING FLAMES
Saturday, May 23 (6:45 PM)

"Five more minutes, guys." Zack called out as soon as Nick and Jeremy had emerged from the tent.

I was still looking at the flames and thinking about Zack's words when Jeremy approached the two camping chairs and sat down on the blanket that was laid out in front of them. I'd been wondering what the blanket was there for, but when I saw the collared lad sit down facing his Master's vacant seat, I immediately understood that there chair I was currently sitting on was originally intended for Nick's use and not mine.

Not wanting to look any less servile than the nineteen-year-old lad who now served as my passive competition for the weekend, I immediately got off my chair and sat myself down on the blanket as well.

Nick watched as I assumed a submissive posture on the ground, but said nothing and simply closed in on my position before sitting his giant rump down on the chair I'd just vacated.

Aside from the crisscrossing steel legs that remained visible beneath his seated frame, the entirety of the chair itself disappeared behind my blond muscleman's immense, puffer-clad torso. Huge police boots planted themselves on both sides of me, and my face immediately found itself at the same level as my Master's crotch, staring at the outline of the massive cucumber that fought for freedom between his equally gargantuan thighs of thunder.

"Almost ready." Zack spoke, closing the barbecue lid and sitting himself down in his camping chair once more.

He and Nick talked about how great it was to be outdoors like this and both of them mentioned how much they were looking forward to going fishing on the lake tomorrow. Truth be known, I couldn't blame them. I too was looking forward to being out on the lake. Even more so now that I had my own fishing rod to try out!

I have to admit, I got a small kick when our host suddenly looked at my man and poked a bit of fun at the way he was dressed.

"Man! Your jacket is seriously FAT, bro!" he laughed, extending his hand to touch Nick's puffer-clad torso and pressing his fingers into the absurdly thick loft that surrounded his friend's chest and biceps.

Nick rolled his eyes up, but nonetheless smirked a little before looking down at me.

Zack continued pressing his fingers into the blond man's extremely bulbous puffer for a few more seconds, but then he stopped and paid the man a well-deserved compliment as well.

"You're looking good, buddy." he said placing his hand on my Master's right shoulder. "You look real sharp with your hair like that."

"Thanks." Nick answered. "I haven't had it this long in a while. He likes it too." he finally added, using a quick head motion to indicate that I was a strong proponent of his current hair length.

I glanced upwards and smiled sheepishly at his mention of me.

"Steven has good taste then. You should listen to him." the brown haired leather-man spoke, before patting his own boy's head affectionately and getting up to check on the barbecue again.

Jeremy had been very quiet so far, and from his posture and the various signals he was giving off, it was obvious he had profound respect for the man who's roof he now lived under. Easily as much respect as he had for Brad, but not one motivated by fear. This respect was quite obviously motivated more by a desire to please than anything else.

Zack served us our plastic forks and cardboard plates; each filled with an eclectic assortment of ingredients ranging from grilled sweet potato slices, roasted red bell peppers, spicy Italian sausage, bacon, hard-boiled eggs and some cut up apples and peaches. All in all, a somewhat strange meal, but one that was entirely acceptable given that we were camping out in the woods.

I did notice Jeremy's facial expression changing when Zack mentioned something about heating up the beans Nick had bought at the grocery store earlier. I didn't understand why at the time, but the kid seemed almost distraught at the fact that his Master was adding the maple-syrup-coated beans to the suppertime menu.

The two men popped some beers open, whilst Jeremy and I were each given our respective soda pop drinks.
I had a can of Coca Cola and my freckled-face friend had a can of root beer.

Nick and I immediately started tearing into our plates, but much to my great puzzlement, Jeremy didn't touch his for several minutes after being served. Even when Zack sat in his chair and planted his running shoe-clad soles on both sides of his kneeling form, my friend didn't move.

It's only when the stunningly handsome leather-clad hunk produced a leash from his pocket and clipped it to the front of Jeremy's collar that the boi actually started eating his food.

I watched as Zack placed his foot on the leash, forcing Jeremy to kneel closer to his plate, and watched as the surprisingly dominant man pulled his gauntlet gloves back on before spinning the end of the meter-long tether around his powerful left hand.

He obviously did not want Jeremy going anywhere.
And as far as he was concerned, the boi was to be kept tightly leashed and collared.

As soon as our host started eating, I looked up at Nick to see if he was as mesmerized as I was by what had just transpired.
Instead of eyeing his friend's leashed and collared boi, the puffer-King's eyes were glued directly on me though.

The sight of Zack and Jeremy's hot exchange made me wish I'd been leashed up and collared as well, and something told me Nick now suspected me of harboring such desires. The narrowing of his eyes confirmed what I already knew. He was onto me.

The four of us spent the next ten minutes eating in relative silence.

The sunlight was quickly fading, and the overcast skies that had served as a dismal canopy above our heads for most of the day now gave way to a sea of deep blue. That spelled out fairly promising weather for the days ahead.

Nick and Zack chatted as they usually did, but other than the sound of their deep voices, everything was as calm and as quiet as one would expect it to be.

The birds were silent now, their sweet melodies having been replaced with the soothing tunes of croaking toads and chanting crickets. The orange campfire flames danced around in a showy display, and the occasional pops and crackling noises being produced by them worked their therapeutic magic on our city-dwelling selves.

Jeremy had a little accident at one point during supper time.

Nick finished his plate and looked down to see me tackling the remainder of my meal, no doubt in the hopes of eating up whatever I couldn't finish.

"That's a big sausage, babe. You sure you can eat all that?" he asked, probably not realising just how corrupted our twisted little minds were.

I didn't even have to think about my answer.
I just shrugged my shoulders and said something along the lines of "I've handled bigger."

The next thing I know, a choking noise punctuates the silence and I turn my head around to see a substantial amount of bubbly liquid pouring out of my gasping friend's nostrils.

Nick, Zack and myself all erupted into cacophonic laughter as poor Jeremy attempted to recover from the little accident my answer had provoked. It was true that I'd definitely handled bigger than the sausage currently sitting on my plate. But little Jeremy had the simple misfortune of having his mouth full when I pointed that out in an uncharacteristically nonchalant manner. Poor lad.

My friend and I had trouble finishing our plates up, but the men in charge obviously had much larger appetites to quench. So it came as no major surprise to me when the pair chugged down an entire can of beans together and hungrily tore open the bag of seasoned beef jerky we'd brought.

The look on Jeremy's face was once again unmistakably morose as he watched his Master.
Something about Zack eating those beans really had him worried for some reason.

After roasting some marshmallows and helping his boi and I sharpen our roasting sticks, Zack took notice of Nick's shiny leather boots and complimented him on how great they looked.

My man immediately glanced down at me, but much to his slight annoyance I was already looking up at him with a slightly mischievous "I told you so" look. They really did look great on him.

The blue eyed beast rolled his eyes up and snickered before ordering me get up and sit on his lap.
I did, and soon after Jeremy followed suit and curled up in his own Master's outrageously muscular arms as well.

It was there that we spent the next two hours resting and it was there that we listened to the two men as they talk and reminisced about times past. My friend and I stayed perfectly silent for the entirety of their discussion. We didn't need to talk. We were happy just being there. Jeremy was Zack's token-boi and I was Nick's. That meant the world to me and it obviously meant the world to him as well.

Nick surprised me at one point by reaching into his jacket pocket and handing me my cellphone back.

I played my silly game for a bit, but as soon as I tired of dealing with the childish puzzles it kept throwing my way, my beastly owner placed his gloved hand in front of me and made surrender the device over to his care once more.

I watched as my phone disappeared into his bulbous puffer and watched as the pocket it was dropped in was promptly zipped shut.

I looked at my friend to see if he was still playing with his Rubik's cube, but the lad was apparently fast asleep inside his chivalrous knight's superbly thick, leather-clad arms. He must've been feeling really warm and safe with his face curled up under Zack's neck like that, I thought. I knew exactly how he felt, and it made my heart rejoice to know that he was finally able to experience something other than grief and sorrow.

The days of Brad were gone now, and Jeremy's new Master was older, stronger and much kinder than the other guy had ever been. He was exactly the type of man my friend needed. I was a little jealous, but more than anything I was incredibly happy for him.

It must've been closing in on my usual bedtime when I finally decided to rest my head against Nick's chest and nuzzle my face inside the warmth of his jacket. The heaving of his exceptionally broad pectorals was incredibly soothing, and the potent smell going on inside that monstrously fat puffer of his was downright heavenly to breathe in.

I spent quite a bit of time sniffing up and basking in the earthy perfume his big, hunky body had worked up into the jacket, and I was almost disappointed to be woken up and told me it was time for Jeremy and I to be put to bed so that the two men could stay up and talk about grown up stuff for a little while longer.

Our relaxing campfire evening was rapidly coming to an end, but our night under the stars was only just beginning.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh... I think we all know what's coming, even if Steven hasn't figured out the significance of the two hunky giants eating the, er... "musical fruit."

Jeremy needing the leash to eat was extraordinarily hot, and it was adorable seeing the two smaller guys curled up in their doms' laps.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A lovely chapter with a poetic title. I think I had a smile on my face for the whole duration.

Loving the collar and leash on Jeremy and the moment of comedy with the sausage - we've all been in poor Jeremy's position!

You painted a wonderful picture of a relaxing evening around a campfire, it almost makes me want to take up camping.
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The descriptions in this chapter were really nice. And the picture added a lot to the atmosphere of this chapter. It almost seems as if there is a huge difference in submissiveness between Steven and Jeremy. Steven is jealous because Jeremy seems to be a better sub, while in truth they're just different, not better/worse. At least, that's my opinion.

I'm sure the two subs (and I, as the reader of this story too) will not enjoy the aftermath of their Masters eating all those beans. It's such a bad idea and Jeremy knows it even before Steven realises what a mistake it was to buy beans.

Nick is not comfortable with getting compliments from Zack, but yeah, Zack is right!

I love this chapter, for several reasons. The happy atmosphere, the way Jeremy takes his meal, the subs sitting in their Master's lap, Steven enjoying a game on his phone during the time Nick allowed for that and Jeremy playing with his Rubiks cube.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Yet another cute sweet chapter, I get a feeling though that the next one will have a musical tone ;)

Zack picking on the puffer jacket was amusing, and pointing out the boots too. Steven does have good taste. Having Zack touch and feel the material makes it even hotter to imagine.

I’m surprised Steven likes the collar on Jeremy or his fascination with it anyway. The last time he had one on he was Nick and brads prisoner. He hated it and how tight Nick kept it. In saying that I’m totally jealous of Jeremy’s collar.

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved the leash and collar segment. That is so freaking hot. Nick definitely needs to do that with Steven. I am surprised just how disciplined Zack has Jeremy so soon after Jeremy was separated from Brad who he was obsessed with. He's such a great master :D

Looking forward to seeing why Jeremy was so worried about those beans ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Now that we've had time to reflect on the events of Parts IV and V, it's time for:

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

BIG BOSS NICK AKA "DADDY" VS WHITE KNIGHT ZACK AKA "THE KING"

The rules are simple. You can only choose ONE Master.
Once your choice is made up there can be NO going back.

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Nick and Zack make similar salaries ($$$) and work the same profession.
Both are on par with each other when it comes to size and weight.
Both are very good-looking.
And both are afflicted with extremely powerful foot odour.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:

You know Nick very well and you know what to expect from him.
SAFETY, SECURITY, A STRICT, LOVING, FIRM HAND, RELIABILITY, TIGHT BONDAGE
You don't know Zack as well, but what you do know is very positive.

You have knowledge of Nick's qualities and faults.
You have knowledge of Zack's qualities, but little knowledge of his faults.

You know you will be safe and well cared for with Nick.
His average reader approval rating is: HIGH

Zack represents more of a risk.
His average reader approval rating is: VERY HIGH
You will either end up being happier, as happy, or less happy with him as your Master instead of Nick.

ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY IT SAFE OR ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE?
BIG BOSS "DADDY" NICK OR WHITE KNIGHT "CHAMPION" ZACK?

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.

Well... I will choose nick as my master. One of the reasons that made me choose him is the fact that made problems in nick and steven relationship are the lack of dialogue. Nick has a peculiar way, but throughout history, we have seen that he is willing to please his submissive, even if he has to do something he doesn't like very much, but Steven doesn't say what he feels to his alpha. Which makes things much more complicated, after all, none of them read minds.

For that reason, I believe that Nick would be a better master for me, just a little dialogue and discussion would be enough to make things cool for both sides. I like zack a lot, but Nick is an incredible Dom, and I don't know if Zack could be superior to Nick in my opinion.

2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.

Nick

+Protector
+Dom daddy
+Satisfies your submissive's hobbies
+Stability
+Hot guy
+Restricted bondage

-Very strong foot odor
-Don't talk about your feelings
-Big Dick

Zack

+Charismatic
+GentleMan
+Sense of humor
+Charming
+Restricted bondage
+Sweet talk

-Foot odor
-Loves to tickle
-We still don't know much about him

3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

It was a very difficult choice. The two alphas are different, but with many similar characteristics. I decided to choose Nick because I like to play it safe.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a really sweet chapter, definitely curious about what the night will bring...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another great chapter . Can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter .
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

The last two chapters have shown a jump in Steven and Nick’s level of communication and openness. Nick may still struggle with expressing how much he adores Steven, but especially the last chapter has really demonstrated it. I can’t say I blame Steven for being afraid of Nick’s massive cock though, I’m a baby when it comes to anal too 😂
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I’m all caught up. And I need you to hurry up and continue the story!!!! I wanna know what Nick has planned for putting Steven to bed. And maybe eventually a Steven/Nick wedding! The writing the last few chapters has been so good and I absolutely love how Nick’s character is developing!
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

Finally filling out the questionnaire.

Favorite character and why? I would have to say I really have two favorites but for very different reasons. Steven is one of them because I’m very envious of him and would love for someone like Nick to do all of the things to me that Steven has had done to him. But then here lately, I’ve really been liking Nick’s character development and how he is learning to be gentle with Steven and it’s enough to make Nick the other favorite.

Least favorite character and why? This is an easy no brained for me, Brad! I hate Brad. Have always hated Brad from the beginning of this story. He is abusive and destructive. I’m glad we don’t hear from or about Brad anymore.

If you could permanently enter the world and take on the role of one of the characters who would you be? Another easy one, I would be Steven.

If you’re a sub who would you want as your Master, Nick or Zack? That one is difficult... I really really like Nick. But I also really really like Zack. I like that Zack seems to be more into leather than Nick. I really like leather so that’s making me lean more towards Zack but then I think about how awesome Nick is. I think I have to go with Nick but Zack is a very very close second!

Do you have a favorite scene so far and if so what is it? This is a very long story full of a bunch of hot scenes, If I am remembering right there was one between Nick and Steven where Nick put Steven in a leather straightjacket, that one sticks out in my mind as being one of my favorites.

Opinion on the Steven/Nick relationship? I think they got off to a rocky start but they have been putting in the time and the work and I think it’s really a beautiful thing to watch this relationship blossom and grow. I’m just hoping we get a bondage themed wedding by the end of this story. ;)

If you could choose to be tied up by anyone who would it be, where would you be tied, and how? Okay dream situation would be Nick tying me up, it could be anywhere inside of Nick’s house. He would have the gurney thing set up basically like the beginning of this story, I would be naked. He would have me get in the sleeping bag and once I was all secured in it then he would strap me down and I wouldn’t be able to move. Then Nick would put the new inflatable gag on me and puff it up so I couldn’t make a fuss. And then the last thing I would see would be Nick’s face with a cocky evil smile. And then he would blindfold me.

If you could have a threesome, who would it be with? That’s an easy one. It would be with the king himself, Nick, and the leather king, Zack. And then afterwards I would probably die from happiness.

If you had to share a thick sleeping bag with one of the guys who would you choose? Another easy one, Nick. I’d love for him to lay on top of me and keep me safe and warm.

Tickle or tickled by? I would choose to be tickled by Nick.

How did you find the story? Found it on the forum back when it was first posted on the old site, and have followed it ever since!

Which kinks turn you on or excite you most? Almost everything, love the bondage, the gear, the doms, some of the dirty socks, overall there’s not much in this story that doesn’t turn me on.

Who do you identify with most? Definitely Steven.

Whose apartment would you choose? I know it’s not an option that was given, but I wouldn’t choose either apartment. I would choose Nick’s house, or Zacks if Nick’s wasn’t available. If I had to choose an apartment though, it would be apartment number 1.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic