BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 249 COMING OUT SOON!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] CAUGHT ON RIGHT AWAY, BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T MADE THE CONNECTION, THE MAIN CHARACTER/NARRATOR IN THE INTERACTIVE TALE "SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE" IS NATHAN'S YOUNGER 18-YEAR-OLD BROTHER.

THE SAME NATHAN LIVING WITH KYLE, JOSH AND PHIL, THE SAME NATHAN WHO'S THICK BLUE SLEEPING BAG STEVEN GOT BUNDLED UP IN, AND THE SAME NATHAN WHO UNKNOWINGLY (THANKS TO JOSH) GOT HIS SMELLY BOXERS MOUTHWASHED BY STEVEN.

Nathan

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Welcome back, my friend.
Hope you enjoyed the latest chapters!
You made it back just in time for the end-of-the-year Interactive tale 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey.

Making my way through the chapters.

I just had a great time with Joshua and Steven mummified side by side and the return of the skater!

Great stuff as always.

This story has really opened my eyes to what is possible. Having a great time, thanks for the inspired story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
BIG BOSS NICK AKA "DADDY" VS WHITE KNIGHT ZACK AKA "THE KING"
This was an easy decision.

I'll cast my vote for Zack!

I feel like all the positive and negative attributes of these guys have been covered nicely.
In my opinion, Zack is the most attractive of the two, and has the more charismatic personalty.
I might just be too much of a brat, but I just can't get on board with how Nick treats Steven, he might be a sub, but that doesn't make him subhuman. From what we've seen, I feel like Jeremy gets treated better by Zack.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IMPORTANT NOTICE
PRIVATE MESSAGING PERMISSIONS HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR ALL FORUMS USERS WHO HAVE LESS THAN 10 POSTS.
AS EXPLAINED IN THE LATEST GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS MEASURE WAS PUT IN PLACE TO STOP
PM RP-REQUEST SPAMMERS FROM HARASSING NEWLY REGISTERED USERS RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

IF YOU HAVE UNDER 10 POSTS AND WANT TO HAVE YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM ENABLED AGAIN,
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE COMMUNITY AND AUTHORS BY DROPPING A FEW COMMENTS ON YOUR FAVOURITE WORKS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention]
Thanks for submitting your answers, guys.
Just added them to the official tally.

NICK VS ZACK
CLICK TO READ THE DEBATE RULES IF YOU HAVEN'T YET VOTED

I've gone over all the submitted answers (I think I got all of them) and Zack
is absolutely destroying Nick in this contest. Here are the latest results:

Nick: 8
Zack: 16

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]: Zack
[mention]Trainedsub[/mention]: Nick
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]: Zack
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]: Zack
[mention]LK3869[/mention]: Zack
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Volobond[/mention]: Zack
[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]: Zack
[mention]EJTied22[/mention]: Nick
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]: Nick
[mention]FrenchGinger[/mention]: Zack
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]: Zack
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]: Nick
[mention]jammer212[/mention]: Zack
[mention]cherryboy[/mention]: Zack
[mention]CorbD91[/mention]: Zack
[mention]sws91[/mention]: Zack
[mention]BondageKitten[/mention]: Zack
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]: Zack
[mention]smushboy[/mention]: Zack
[mention]socjuc[/mention]: Zack

BondageKitten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageKitten »

For me, personally, I think Zack is the sexier and handsomer of the two. :D
I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

This last chapter was really interesting to me for a few reasons. I think submissives tend to idolize their doms to a higher level than others’ doms. It’s always interesting seeing that process through the eyes of another sub, how the curve of their pecs or sparkle in their eye make them swoon, and how a dom uses these things to “fluster” their sub.
Another thing about this last chapter is it shows just how amazing of a writer our favorite dom really is. I felt like I was Steven admiring my god, and he captured that feeling insanely well despite not being a sub. I think that’s something that should be celebrated.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

WOW. Just finished Chapter 196. Damn!! SO many hot guys in this scenario! I kinda hope little Steven gets to be underneath all the hordes of putrid feet at once....but that's just my kinky mind lol.
I really thought the whole Phil scene was hot! Usually I like my bullies much bigger and older, but I LOVED the sadism that Phil displayed.
This whole Shawn thing is SUPER INTERESTING. I'm really looking forward to Steven's fate hopefully becoming much worse in this apartment ;)
SUCH A GREAT JOB, BONDAGEFREAK!!! It's also exciting to get closer to being caught up.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sorry if I am late to the party but I feel like, as a member, it is natural to participate in as many activities in the forum as I can.

NOW FOR THE TOLERANCE TEST
My maximum tolerance would be between 17 and 18, so an 17.5. But I like having my limits pushed, so if the guy REALLY turns me on I can probably tolerate an 18, maybe even an 18.5!
Thou if you are gagged without your will, I don't really think you have a choise... :lol:
So with this in mind, in this story I will tolerate every guy up to Big Mike, but with a bit of convincing and his charm Zack would easily gag me with his smelly, cheesy socks, and I can't say that I wouldn't like it ;)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Here are my answers for the question in slide 80:

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
So far I think it is Zack, I like his prince charming personality and the way he treats his subs with respect and not like kids as Nick does, but also, that guy is built like a Demi-God with mouthopening muscles.

Who is your least favourite character, and why?
I think my least favourite character is Phil, he is too cocky and ruthless to his victims , plus he betrayed his roomates who were practicly his protection, because without them he could have been outpowered by one of his victims. He basicly backstabbed his frineds just to torment poor Steven.

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
I think I would go as Steven. Thou rough in the right situations, almost all my life I considered myself a sub.
And Steven is practicly a magnet for hot guys and dirty gags, I would love to be him

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
As I've said earlier,I would like Zack as my master because he treats his subs with respect and doesn't treat them like kids. He is also VERY HOT, now, I'm not saying that Nick isn't, but there is just something about Zack that really turns me on. I would take Jeremy's place at any time and I would love to be tightly tied by him, gagged with his smelly, cheezy socks or smell his shoes after practice.

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
Definetly chapter 28, I liked that the subs actually had the privilege to choose their own gag, witch if you follow the story, it DOESN'T happen usually ;)

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
Even with all that I said earlier I actually think that Nick and Steven have a good relationship, is like they were made for eatchother, and also, Nick's socks are a very good mouthshutter for Steven's little mouth ;)

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
I would most likley choose Zack, he is very gentile and also rough at the same time with his victims. I would like to be hogtied at his work place right after an workout because like that his socks would me moist and fresh off the feet, perfect for a nice gag :twisted:

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
For me it will go like this :
- Zack
- Big Mike
- Nick
- Shawn
- Joey
- Brad
- Chris
- Joshua
- Steven
- Jeremy
- Phil

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Firsty Zack ( of course), but then I will go with Nick, he is VERY sexy and would do good as a second bedmate :)

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
I would have to go with Zack, even without the sleeping bag I would go with him, but with a sleeping bag, we would both be restrained with eatch other, and I would give anything to be stuck with him in a tight place :twisted:

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
Definetly Zack, he is already known as being very good at tickling and I would like to be his victim

For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?
I am not a big fan of Face sitting, but from what read here I would go with Nick.

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
I was searching Google for " Sock Gagged Men" stories and was attracted by a photo of many dirty socks that reprezented a story... :oops:

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?
Definetly socks, dirty, cheezy, moldy socks :twisted: :oops:

Who do you identify with the most?
I don't really identify with anyone, maybe a bit with Steven and Jeremy, shy and submisive.

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)[/size][/align]
I would choose apartament 1, as there are some of my favourite characters. And I wouldn't mind being gagged by any of them ;) , actually Mike is my 2nd choice for gags, so I would REALLY like being gagged with his HUGE DIRTY SOCKS! :)
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

BIG BOSS NICK AKA "DADDY" VS WHITE KNIGHT ZACK AKA "THE KING"

Alright, just so we're being clear, I would be overjoyed and completely fulfilled if I had either of these magnificent characters in my life. But regarding what I have read so far and what I know about these behemoth men, I would have to choose White Knight "Champion" Zack. For me, I need someone who can offer empathy, express vulnerability, communicate effectively and offer understanding. Nick certainly isn't void of these qualities, but Zack seems more of the go-to choice for these traits. That was really the deciding factor for me. Communication especially is so important for me in any sort of relationship. I guess this means I'm taking a risk since there seems to be a lot we don't know with him!
The big thing I'm taking a risk on is how big he is into assplay LOL. Nick is clearly into facesitting, farting and dominating a little guy with his big ol' butt, which is pretty much my favorite thing ever. SO....that would be sad if Zack wouldn't be open to that idea haha.
I also appreciate Zack's understanding of wanting to fill Steven in on things that Nick couldn't be bothered to tell him.

NICK

Good
- Handsome AS FUCK
- Those muscles
- Loyalty
- Dedication
- Heart is always in the right place
- THAT BUTT GOD DAMN!!
- Stench (Yes, that's right, I consider this a good thing)
- Dominating
- Good with general upkeep....besides his feet of course
- Gifts, acts of service, attention when he realizes those things are needed.
- Capable of vulnerability
- Size and weight is PRIME for me.
- Observant
- Loving when he needs to be
- Secure safety!!
- Knowledge of bondage
- Pretty understanding of human and social behavior from a psychological standpoint....at least I'm seeing that.

Bad
- I mean, some of the "good" qualities above are a double-edged sword. Like stench and dominating.
- Incredibly cruel at times
- Lack of understanding with what his "big-ness" can do to a smaller guy
- While he is capable of vulnerability, it's tough for him to express it
- So damn strict, treating Steven like a child or a pet would be draining for me.
- He isn't Zack.

ZACK

Good
- Handsome AS FUCK
- Those muscles
- Kind, empathetic and understanding
- Effective communicator
- Stench
- Sadistic!! (Hehe, Yes I want this)
- That size and weight of course
- Observant
- Friendly as fuck!
- Sweet

Bad
- Umm......I don't really know them yet!!! So lack of knowledge basically. Oh, the ignorance! I will take the risk though haha.
- His sadism could go too far
- That foot odor could become a hazard if I get sick of it ;)
- He isn't Nick.

UMMMMM YES THIS WAS A VERY HARD DECISION, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] holy shit!! Especially knowing we can't go back! But I know if I chose Nick, I would forever regret not choosing Zack because I would be craving that communication and understanding. Well....not regret of course. How could I regret a choice like that? But I would always wonder what if.....?

Thank you for inviting me to take this poll and giving me the opportunity to explain my reasons! Such an incredible world to be embark on. :) Love it!!! <3 <3 <3
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!
1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

This is a difficult decision....and I feel may be entrapment by answering.... :lol:

Based on what I know now, and what I have seen thus far, I have to go with Zack. I like how both doms act and ensure that their subs comply. There is something I find endearing with Zack. How he can manipulate his sub and still achieve what Nick does, but in a slightly nicer way. This to me is a hot quality/talent. I find it to be a sort of mind game or manipulation.

Characteristics
Nick (good)
- protective
- caring and over time shows his positive qualities
- generous in how he provides for his sub for example

Nick (less desirable)
- some times excessively strict, but this seems to be improving
- doesn't allow his sub to work
- feet seem to smell a little too strong.... :lol:

Zack (good)
- nice personality is endearing to his subs
- slightly more bearable smelly foot odour
- charming/charasmatic

Zack (less desirable)
- hard to say thus far, until we see some chapters focusing in on him. Though how he is working with damaged goods (i.e. Jeremy), I doubt we will see that side of Zack....unless of course he unleashes on Steven :lol: (oh gosh that would be awesome...)

It's a difficult decision as I have seen an evolution in Nick's character where he seems more loving of Steven. And as you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] have mentioned that we haven't seen Zack's characteristics just yet. So the decision I feel is tainted or skewed. :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WITH THE INDIRECT INVOLVEMENT OF NATHAN IN THE INTERACTIVE TALE,
A LOT OF NON-B&G READERS HAVE CLICKED ON THE LINK POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE
INTERACTIVE CHAPTERS TO SEE WHAT THE NARRATOR'S OLDER BROTHER LOOKS LIKE.

THE READER POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD HAS SURGED IN
FAVOUR OF FIRST TIME READERS OVER THE PAST 48 HOURS.

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE 475,000 VIEWS AT THE START OF THIS NEW YEAR!

[mention]BondageKitten[/mention] Just added your vote to the official tally. Always great hearing from you!

[mention]Trainedsub[/mention] I'm glad Steven managed to get his point across (with a bit of help from me ;)) and that his admiration for the man was able to shine through in the latest scene. Thank you, boi.

[mention]sws91[/mention] added your vote to the tally, Sam (now you guys know who the sleeping bagged twerp in our Interactive tale is 8-)).
On a more serious note, most of your fellow readers cannot get behind Nick's treatment of Steven either. Wondering if the two most recent chapters might soften your view of him a little.

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention]
So glad to hear from you guys!
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]cherryboy[/mention] and yourselves are all neck to neck in your respective readings.
Hope you guys enjoy the rest.

Welcome to our little bookclub group [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
Always thrilled to see a new face join us, and another fan of Zack no less !
I'll be adding you to the sock odour tolerance chart with a score of 17.5. It looks like [mention]jammer212[/mention] came within a hair's breadth of being dethroned from top spot 8-)

I love your list of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with.
Steven hasn't provided us with his list yet, but he did notice that "Instagram God" Kyle is missing from your list and is wondering where you'd put him ;)

[mention]smushboy[/mention] That is a wonderful list of traits you've come up with for both Nick and Zack!
Glad to hear it was a hard decision for you and that you had to think about it a lot ;)

Here's how the results to the Nick vs Zack showdown stack up with the votes from [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], [mention]smushboy[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention] added to the tally.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Nick, he's really falling behind now! Wouldn't it be a massive plot twist if Zach actually turned out to be the true villain of the piece! I just can't bring myself to trust that perfect smile, he must be hiding something...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Since I am not part of the targeted audience here and for more then one reason, I can not vote for Nick or Zack. Though what pup wingleton just said, is pretty much what I am thinking. Is Zach hiding something? The readers know more about Nick at this point then Zach. It was very interesting to see how at this point its 8 for Nick and 16 for Zach. Could be very interesting since as per the rules, you are not allowed to change you're vote :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL CHAPTER TO KEEP YOU GUYS ENTERTAINED WHILE I FINISH UP CHAPTER 249

STEVEN'S SOCKGAG INTERVIEW
A BIT OF FUN FOR ALL YOU SOCKGAG AFICIONADOS

"Hey, Steven!"

"Yes, Boss?"

"How come you've not provided us with your list of favourite sockgags yet? You're way overdue, boy! Almost as overdue as some of the readers reading your tale."

"Yes, Boss. Sorry, Boss. I guess it must've slipped my mind."

"That's no excuse, boy."

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright, so if you we had a big get-together with all the guys..."

"Even Shawn's friends, Sir?"

"Yes, boy. Even Shawn's friends. Now stop interrupting me."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

"So if we had a big get-together with all the guys and you had to spend the entire day trussed up into a super tight hogtie, who's socks would you most be okay being silenced with? I want the full list - from favourite to least favourite - and I want some details, boy."

"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir."

Alright, so where do I start?
Part of me wants to appease the Puffer-Boss by putting him at the top of my list, but then who am I kidding? That would probably land me in a shit-load of trouble given the fact that Mr. Muscles is smart enough to recognise a transparent lie when he sees one.

Sigh. If Boss-Man wants a list, then I'll give him one.

Okay, so the scenario is that I'm tightly bound up in some excruciatingly tight hogtie (naturally) for the duration of the day. My cries are about to get silenced with a sock, and now I have to figure out who's smelly stinker I'd most be okay dealing with.

I had to think about that one for a bit. But after a fair amount of consideration I was able to grade the candidates by preference and rank them accordingly.

From my favourite to my least favourite, here is the list of who's socks I'd rather be forcibly silenced with.

Kyle easily comes out on top of this one.
I would more than happily spend the day trussed up with his stinky gym sock plugging my mouth up.
Hell, the guys could keep me bound up for a LOT longer if it meant me being silenced with one of the Instagram God's sweaty stinkers.

Just cram one of those smelly things in my mouth, tape my face shut and forget about me for a day or two.

It's a good thing I don't live in that guy's apartment, otherwise I'd probably be sucking on his socks and mouth-washing his worn boxers instead of working on my school assignments and studying for my exams like I was supposed to.

Who needs a washing machine when you can just use my mouth instead?
Free of charge and good for the environment.

KYLE'S SCORE: +10

In second place comes Chris.
Part of why he lands so high up there is due to my inherent attraction to him.
On top of being such a hot stud, the guy was real nice to me during my stay at Shawn's place.

His socks and shoes - much like Kyle's - reek!
Chris wasn't joking when he said he didn't wash his socks very often.

The stench of his fuckers was REALLY pushing my limits and grossing me out.
But with a cocky face like that and those beautiful hairy legs of his, I couldn't possibly think of putting up any resistance if his well-worn, crummy wads were elected to become my speech-proof mouth fillers.

I'd wash that dude's toes in a fuckin' heartbeat if I was ordered to.

Just shrink me down to the size of a bug and toss me inside one of his giant basketball shoes already!

CHRIS' SCORE: +8

Third place unsurprisingly belongs to Joshua.
Not as fond of his foot odour, 'cause frankly he wears his socks for too long. But aside from that, the dude is a riot!
Josh is hot, fun and really playful. He's also quite the Dom when he puts him mind to it, which surprised me at first since I'm not used to dealing with "switches".

His pungent Nike TNs, his tube socks and his nylon trackies score BIG in my esteem.
His socks are more palatable than Chris', but superstar Josh still loses a point for being less of a "bad boy" than the older college stud.

JOSHUA'S SCORE: +7

Next comes the Ladies' Man.
The hot, the handsome; Joey.

While his socks didn't smell nearly as ripe as some of the other socks I'd been made to endure during my stay at Shawn's place, they were particularly moist and sweaty. Like...really sweaty.

The cologne-wearing Ladies' Man was obviously more attuned to changing his socks on a regular basis. But his general no-nonsense personae and the fact that he was such an Alpha-stud really makes him a fantastic candidate in my eyes.

I'd be more than happy to spend the day sucking on his super sweaty gym socks.
Trust me, if Joey peeled his sock off and ordered me to open my mouth up, my talk-hole would be wide open before you even had the chance of saying "Yes, Boss."

You can feed me your socks, Sir.
Any time, any place.

JOEY'S SCORE: +4

Brad. *Sigh*
Wonderfully stinky sock odour. Perfect balance.
Better than Joshua's and better than Chris' even.

Were it not for his shitty behaviour and the fact that I despised the man for what he'd done to Jeremy and I, he might've actually made it up to the second spot on my list.

Such a shame.

Still wouldn't mind being silenced with one of his smelly stinkers though.
As long as Nick was around to supervise the situation personally, I'd be more than okay with being silenced that way.

Great foot odour. Shitty guy.

BRAD'S SCORE: +4

Finally, the somewhat pleasurable but more neutral option; Jeremy's socks.
While it's true that I haven't had the opportunity of smelling Jeremy's socks yet, it was hard to ignore just hot handsome the kid actually was. Yes, he wasn't my type, and yes I felt no attraction to him. But having fooled around with Jeremy about a month ago, I can tell you that the lad is actually a lot of fun when he's not neck-deep in drama.

His feet are about the same size as mine, which means that unless he's wearing some particularly big socks, I could probably handle both of 'em at the same time.

Anyways, receiving a gag from him would be quite fitting considering I'd peeled both of my dusty bundles off and crammed them inside his mouth last time we played.

I don't know why, but having my yapper forcibly stuffed and silenced with Jeremy's socks would be downright humiliating to say the least.

JEREMY'S SCORE: +1

Alright, now we're getting to the bad stuff. And by bad, I mean REALLY bad.

I don't know why there doesn't seem to be a middle ground on this list.
It's like: Good. Good. Good. Okay. And then all of a sudden terribly TERRIBLY bad!

With that being said, I start the no-go zone with Zack.
Yes, the super handsome, super charismatic, drop dead gorgeous, hockey-playing Zack. Our Zack.

The man was a legend.
Built like Superman and more righteous than the heroes of old.
But GOD his socks stank!

I know he seems to find the whole thing about his socks and shoes pretty amusing and all, but it isn't.
How the FUCK can anyone's socks reach that level of cheesiness?!

Oh, I know he's a very smooth talker. I've fallen for his traps on several occasions, remember?
But yeah, there's no way in hell I'd agree to open my mouth up for one of his big, cheesy fucks.

I like cheese as much as the next person.
But not the type of cheese you find in Zack's socks.

ZACK'S SCORE: -8

Next comes the gentle-giant; Mike.

Poor Mike.
Nobody wants his socks. Nobody can stand his socks!

They don't overpower an entire room as quickly as Zack's do, but holy crap do they ever smell STRONG. And not only do they smell strong, but they also smell weird AF!

I don't care who's wads they stuff my mouth with, Mike's socks (and his shoes for that matter) need to stay as far away from my face and possible.

I like 'em smelly, but not THAT smelly!
God!

BIG MIKE'S SCORE: -8

My big, puffer-wearing boyfriend might be disappointed to see his name near the bottom of my list. But there's just no getting around the fact that he has some very VERY serious issues relating to his feet and footwear.

Nick has the foulest, strongest and most PUNGENT feet I have EVER sniffed.

The smell of his socked soles can stink a room up in seconds and make your eyes water over, even from a distance!

As much as I adore the man and as much as I would willingly give my life to save his, the rotten wads on his feet could potentially be the end of me if they somehow landed in my mouth.

NICK'S SCORE: -9

Shawn shares the same issues as his cousin.
He lands even lower on my list due to him being even lazier (if such a thing is even possible) than my boyfriend when it comes to changing his socks.

Blame the lack of a washing machine in his apartment unit if you must. But that doesn't change the fact that there's smelly, and then there's downright putrid. Shawn's socks clearly fall into that second category.

More importantly though, he's not my Master and I don't love him.
Hence why he lands even lower than my boyfriend does, while still managing to keep the same score.

SHAWN'S SCORE: -9

Lastly, we have the worst socks of all.
Skaterboy Phil's.

Now don't get me wrong, technically speaking, Phil's socks don't hold a candle to Nick's, Shawn's or Zack's.
But OMG, the amount of stains, crap and dingy stuff smudged across the bottom of his socks is just outta this world, guys!
His wads are TOXIC.

Not only that, the kid himself is a freakin' menace, and a cruel one at that!
I hate his guts and I can't stand the sight of his stupid, smug face.

Him forcing his absolutely disgusting month-old wads in my mouth was undoubtedly one of the worst things I'd experienced so far.

The thought of facing off against his incredibly strong-smelling, crap-ridden bundles again was something that tested the very limits of my sanity.

The very LAST socks I wanted in my mouth if I was to be bound up and gagged for the day were his.

PHIL'S SCORE: -10

So there you have it, folks.
That's my list.

What about you?
You've gotten to know these guys almost as well as I have.

If you were wrestled down by all eleven of these guys, piled up on, handgagged and forcibly trussed, who's socks would you most want going in your mouth?

Rank the guys in order of preference (from favourite to least favourite).

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Sorry for the late reply, but great updates again Sir Bondagefreak!

I really liked the chapters in Shawns appartment and am sad that part is over. Hope he will visit them again soon!

Great how you describe the (b)romance between Steven and Nick. I'm looking forward to the rest of the trip. Hope Steven and Jeremy get tied up a lot!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

This poses some interesting dilemmas.. My comfort zone is similar to Steven so Josh, Kyle, Brad and Joey are all perfectly situated to be at the top. Chris is near the top of my smell rating and Phil just above. Big Mike, Zack, Shawn and master Nick all well above. If I take into account that I hate Phil (just like Steven) then he drops considerably as does Brad. In contrast Chris moves up due to being hot and I don’t mind that he was sweet with Steven too. Now onto my ratings:

Josh
Kyle
Chris
Joey
Jeremy
Brad
Zack
Nick
Big Mike
Shawn
Phil
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I enjoyed this bonus chapter. Steven has a great way of describing the pros and cons of each guy's socks. I agree with him: your view of a person also matters a great deal. If a guy is handsome and nice, you're willing to take a lot more from him than if he were ugly and mean. So I understand why, for example, he puts Phil on the bottom of his list. And I also understand why Shawn ends up beneath Nick, even though they have the same rating.

Here's my list:
Joshua +10
I would put Joshua on the top of my list. He's such a hot guy and I'd love to be humiliated with his socks. Nice and warm, fresh out of his super hot Nike TNs.

Joey +9
I think Joey would come next on my list. He's also a hot guy and not too smelly, but very sweaty. I think that sweatiness makes the socks more wet and that means my gag reflex wouldn't kick in as much, which is a pro. I hate how a sock gag makes my tongue dry. Joey's socks would fix that problem. ;)

Kyle +7
Kyle is also a hot guy. His gym socks, yeah, let them end up in my mouth.

Steven +7
Steven, I'd love to experience your socks! You're a handsome guy and I'm sure your feet work up some sweat when you're wearing your socks in your Nike Shox!

Jeremy +6
I think it would be fun. And kinda humiliating as he's a sub.

Zack +1
The smelliness would really push my limits. But wow, he's handsome! And when Steven describes his smell as cheesy, I'm starting to melt!

Chris +-0
Chris is not that attractive to me.

Brad -1
The smell seems to be okay, it's just that I don't like his personality. I wouldn't trust him enough.

Phil -3
I like his cocky demeanor and he's pretty.

Nick -6
He's kinda hot (hotter than in the beginning of the story), but I don't think I'd like to have his smelly socks inside my mouth. I'm sure he would expect me to take it with pride, but no, that's not happening and I would protest and scream!

Shawn -7
I've not forgotten that blackmailing trick he did on Steven. Sorry bud, your socks are not going inside my mouth!

Big Mike -10
Simply not attractive to me. And the way his smell was described makes me want to run away. Not near my nose, thank you! And certainly not inside my mouth.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

1. Joey- incredibly hot guy, plus his socks are the closest to my comfort zone of 12.5. Love that his socks get so sweaty.
2. Kyle- He may not be my perfect match like he was for Steven, but he is close enough. Would love to taste the cocky jock's socks.
3. Brad- As Steven said- bad dude, but wonderful socks! Horniness sure can lead to some dangerous situations uh?

The next tier is where I kind of deviate from Steven in that I would probably hate the socks because they are far above my comfort zone, but my fantasy about these guys just can't have me put them lower.

4. Zack
5. Shawn
6. Nick

The 3 most repulsive socks in the group at 4,5,6. I just can't resist Zack's incredibly handsome smile and charming personality. I don't care that he smells awful. Shawn is over Nick by virtue of having slightly less disgusting socks. I still find their hot dominating personalities and jock looks an incredible turn on over the others.

7. Joshua- Handsome kid, but more twinky than I typically go for. Still he has a fun personality and socks that can hold their own with the rest of the group.

8. Phil- Like Joshua, he is more of the twink type. I find Josh hotter, but Phil's deviousness and raunch is also kind of a turn on. I really like that he got the fart stuff going.

9. Big Mike- His socks do scare me because Steven describes the taste as "weird" which after all the socks he's had stuffed in his mouth, it makes me wonder what makes Mike's so different.

10. Chris- I've mentioned before, that there is just something off about Chris' face and I don't find him attractive. I'm sure his socks still taste great though and despite being near the bottom of my list, competition is steep and I'd still be honored to taste his socks.

11. Jeremy- just have no desire to taste another sub's socks
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
1. Joey
2. Phillip
3. Shawn
4. Jeremy
5. Zack
6. Joshua
7. Chris
8. Big mike
9. Brad
10. Kyle
11 nick
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 249 - THE CAMPGROUND
Saturday, May 23 (5:00 PM)

The first thing that struck me upon my arrival to the campsite was Zack's attire, but also the accessories adorning my annoyingly cute counterpart's body. By accessories, I'm talking about the collar Jeremy had around his neck.

That's right. A collar.
Not only was the lad dressed in a matching, two-piece sweatsuit, but both of his wrists were wrapped with leather wrist bands and his neck was clad in a tightly-buckled and safely padlocked thick leather collar.

Even from a distance, the collar seemed pretty wide and supple. The black cowhide around his neck matched the leather around his wrists and contrasted quite vividly with his creamy skin and piercing green eyes.

More importantly, though, the kid looked in good shape. The scars that marked his face were much lighter than they were the last time I'd seen him, and the dark bags under his eyes were gone and replaced with a far more youthful look.

I apparently wasn't the only one dealing with an imposed early bedtime, I mused.

Either way, the smile on my fellow sub's face was quite telling indeed.
This was Jeremy. The real Jeremy. Not that downtrodden, unresponsive shadow-of-a-lad Brad had once turned him into.

Zack's attire, although not presenting anything out of the ordinary, was even more stunning than little Jeremy's.

A pair of dark blue denim jeans adorned his exceptionally meaty thighs, and a very thick, very heavy-looking leather biker jacket adorned his huge arms and extremely broad-shouldered upper body.

The jacket sleeves were ribbed with diamond-shaped stitching and both shoulders were reinforced with extra padding to accentuate the wearer's shoulder width. The zipper ran all the way up the front of it but was diagonally slanted instead of being centered.

Whilst being short and sitting just a few centimetres above the impressive man's waistline, Zack's jacket was clearly tailored to fit built-up men and would've looked ridiculous on a scrawny guy like me. The sleeves and upper torso area were purposefully roomy, but unsurprisingly enough, the incredibly beefy, musclebound hockey player filled all of it up.

The jacket itself was a thing of beauty and so was the man whose torso it adorned.

The leather gloves on Zack's hands are what caught my attention though.
They were tight. And by tight, I mean TIGHT. As tight as the ones on my own boyfriend's hands.

Unlike my Master though, Zack wasn't wearing the short police gloves he usually wore.
The gloves on his hands were different, and I immediately recognised them as leather gauntlet gloves. Basically, thick gloves that hugged his palms and fingers like a second skin but then widened considerably at the wrist and rode up about a third of his forearms.

I loved his usual gloves, but these ones were very, very sexy.

Although I would've liked seeing Nick donning such gear, I realised it probably wouldn't fit his style so well. At least not while he was sporting trackies and that monstrously bulbous puffer jacket of his.

Zack's dark blue denim jeans and heavy-duty biker jacket suited the gauntlets especially well and contributed to his overall "leather daddy" image. The sight of his gauntlet gloves sent some pleasurable signals to my brain, as did the sight of those beat up and downright crummy-looking running shoes that were currently laced up on his oversized feet.

The brown-haired goliath-man got up from his camping chair the instant he saw us.
"Hey! Look who finally made it!" he called out, causing Jeremy to take his eyes off whatever he'd been doing and contemplate our approach.

"I was beginning to think you guys had gotten lost." Zack told Nick, before wrapping his mighty arms around my Master and pulling the blond hunk into a friendly bro hug.

"I'm so sorry, bro." I heard him whisper, his tone suddenly serious as he comfortably ran his gloved hands across the other man's huge, puffer-clad back.

Both of them stood at two meters tall, and both of them were built-up like brick shithouses.
But body size and musculature aside, the two construction workers radiated a totally different aura.

Zack was - in every sense of the term - the more traditionally handsome one.
His cheerful, charismatic and downright playful demeanour really gave him an edge in terms of sex appeal.

Nick's appeal came from an entirely different set of qualities.
Just looking at the way the two of them were dressed, it was obvious that Zack the more refined and classy of the two.

Nick, on the other hand, was pretty much the epitome of hypermasculinity.
From his much more stoic expression and his no-nonsense personality, right down to his crazy armpits and that extremely fat puffer jacket he wore, the man pretty much had the word "Boss" inscribed on his forehead.

Seeing the two of them together like this for the first time in several weeks brought back that nagging urge I'd had of wanting the both of them in bed with me.

Zack took a few seconds to console his friend before finally letting go and turning his attention towards me.

That toothy smile he'd previously been sporting almost instantly returned when he finally laid eyes on me.
"Ahw, haha! Come here, you little bugger. Come give old Zack a hug." he insisted, wrapping his gargantuan arms around me and pulling me in close against his excessively broad torso.

Chirping birds and odorous pine trees were all around us, but the creaking symphony of Zack's leather jacket and the powerful smell that rose up to greet me made me weak to my stomach and had me swooning with desire.

Much like my own boyfriend though, this guy was completely oblivious to the effect his gear had on me.

The brown-haired stallion dug his leather-clad knuckles into my scalp and before planting a kiss on top of my head and letting go of me.

"How my little Steven doing?" he asked, lifting my chin up with his big, gloved fingers and drawing a somewhat bashful response from me.

"Good, Sir." I smiled, trying to stop my cheeks from turning red at the sight of that damnable handsome face of his.

The smell of his gauntlet gloves was intoxicating and the sound of their constant creaking drove me absolutely crazy.

Jeremy and I exchanged a hug as well in the seconds that followed, but no such display of warmth or friendship occurred between Nick and the lad. Aside from a quick acknowledging glance, the two of them pretty much ignored each other.

"How'd the ride go?" Zack asked, pulling his boy up in front of him before placing his massive hands down around the small lad's diminutive shoulders.

"Pretty well. I just had to stop to get a few things. The boi needed some camping shoes and a fishing rod, so we had a bit of shopping to do along the way." Nick told him, no doubt purposefully referring to me as "boi".

Zack and Jeremy both looked down at the ugly brown shoes on my feet as the news of my recently-purchased footwear left the puffer-clad King's mouth. Jeremy didn't seem the least bit impressed, but the colossal man standing behind him maintained his usual aura of cheerfulness.

"Wow. Those are nice kicks you got there, kiddo!" he lied, beaming me a wide, contagious smile that eventually got the rest of us smiling and chuckling as well.

What a load of bull, I thought to myself.
Leave it up to Zack to turn such an awful pair of running shoes into some sort of comedy relief.

In Nick's defence, none of the running shoes in the store we'd been in suited my taste. And if I had to be perfectly honest with you, they weren't that ugly. Just a tad bit bland...a bit like the ones Zack always seemed to be wearing on his huge size 13 feet.

The two Alpha men continued speaking for a bit, after which my boyfriend and I eventually walked back to the truck in order to unload our stuff out.

"What the fuck did I ever do to that kid?" Nick mumbled as soon we left the campground and approached his parked vehicle.

"Sir?" I asked, wondering what he was talking about before finally realising that he must've been referring to Jeremy's lacklustre greeting.

"Nothing." the blond man immediately huffed, not wanting to discuss the issue or not caring about it enough to express himself any further.

Jeremy's lack of appreciation for Nick wasn't all that surprising to me considering the role my lover had played in removing him from Brad's care.

The freckle-faced lad probably felt violated that at nineteen years of age, he was very forcefully scooped up, restrained and taken away from the man he loved. After all, Nick wasn't his friend. He barely knew the man, and he didn't know the cousin he'd brought along with him.

I still remember how miserable I felt when Nick and Shawn had to bundle Jeremy up into that thick comforter and gag his mouth to stop him from waking Brad out of his daze. The scrawny twink had been crying for them to stop, but his attempts to get away had been defeated by Nike's arms and his calls for help had silenced by Shawn's colossal hands.

We'd removed him for his own good, but somehow...it still felt kinda wrong. Sigh.

I'd speak to Jeremy about that later, if only to remind him that although Nick had been very forceful and harsh that evening, he was entirely responsible for his being with Zack right now.

After all, Zack was Nick's best friend. Had Nick not orchestrated the whole thing, the two love birds would've never met and Jeremy would've still been rotting under Brad's reign of terror instead of being here with us today.

I wasn't suggesting he and Nick should be close friends - god knows I wouldn't permit that - but the kid should at least show my Master enough deference to offer some form of proper greeting whenever the two of them met. It was the least he could do.

As it turns out, I wasn't the only one to think that way.
Jeremy and Zack were apparently in the process of having that discussion whilst Nick and I were busily unloading the truck. I only found out about it when my friend came trudging down the dirty path that led to our truck and slowly bowed his head down before approaching my Master.

"Hello, Master Nick." came the shy kid's almost apologetic greeting.
If memory serves, this was actually the first time I'd heard Jeremy actually addressing my boyfriend.

Nick immediately stopped what he was doing and turned around to face the lad.

With Jeremy standing only a few odd centimetres shorter than I stood, I actually got a firsthand view of what other people were faced with when they saw both Nick and myself standing next to each other.

Zack was every inch as overgrown as Nick was, but my man looked positively BEASTLY with his crazy fat puffer jacket on. The freckle-faced twerp looked like a frigging bug next to my Master!

"Hey champ." Nick greeted, speaking in his usual serious voice but doing his best not to sound too disgruntled by the little lad's borderline disrespectful display just a few minutes ago.

Jeremy kept his gaze fixed to the ground and kicked a small pebble down the dusty dirt road before awkwardly asking if we needed help unloading the truck.

The lad had obviously been sent to us by Zack, but I was at least glad to see the apologetic expression that lined his cute, freckle-lined face.

A more courteous man might've thanked Jeremy for his offer, rubbed his head affectionally and sent him on his way.
But much to my great amusement at the time, Nick was not a courteous man. At least not usually.

The giant, puffer-clad brute immediately put my friend to work and grabbed the extremely fat rolled-up sleeping bag off the passenger side seat. "Here, boi." he said, lifting the heavy 15-pound bag up with one arm and handing it over to Jeremy. "If you wanna make yourself useful, then you carry my sleeping bag over to the tent." he ordered.

"Yes, Sir." came the diminutive lad's submissive reply.

I watched as Jeremy walked back up the upward slanting road, and snickered as he struggled to carry the ridiculously large sleeping bag my boyfriend had handed him.

Nick apparently wasn't too keen on watching me smirk at my friend's dismay though.
Instead of watching Jeremy trudge along the road, the hulking brute simply walked up to me and spanked my bum hard.
"Back to work, little man." he ordered, forcing me to quit watching Jeremy's ascent and resume unloading the vehicle.

"Yes, Boss." I immediately giggled, causing the buff man to growl.

We'd barely finished carrying everything up to the campsite when Nick suddenly expressed his desire to tour the area with me.
"Wanna go check out the lake?" he asked me, instantly causing me to smile and nod my head 'yes'.

Zack gave Nick some instructions about which road to follow to get to the lake. It was only a three-minute walk from camp, but my boyfriend was adamant about wanting to drive around for a bit and explore the area whilst the sun was still up.

"Alright, don't be gone too long, guys." the Leather Man finally called out. "The little prince and I will be getting a fire going and getting some sausages roasting in a bit."

"You do that. Oh, by the way, I got the ice you asked for. It's in the lunch cooler along with the other stuff." Nick told him.

"Sweet! I'll get us some beers ready for when you get back." Zack cheerfully exclaimed.

"There's some soda pop in there for the twerps as well. Only one can each for tonight." the puffer-wearing King swiftly added, raising his gloved finger up and pointing both Jeremy and I accusingly.

The younger lad said nothing, but I just smiled at how bossy and dominant my boyfriend was.

Our two hosts went about getting the campgrounds organised with all the gear we'd unloaded from the truck, allowing both Nick and myself to get on with our little tour of the area before Zack decided it was time for supper.

We drove around for a bit and everything was fine at first.
Camping season hadn't officially started yet, so there was no real mystery surrounding the fact that the dirt roads around the lake were virtually deserted.

It's only when Nick intentionally drove into a dead-end road and brought the truck to a halt that I asked him what was going on.

No answer came my way.

The giant muscleman simply turned the engine off, wrapped his right hand around the back of my neck and roughly pulled me in towards his torso until I was sitting next to his huge, puffer-clad frame.

At first, I thought I was gonna be rewarded with some romantic mushy time or something.
But one look at the beastly hunk's stern face and lustful blue eyes left little doubt as to what was about to happen next.

Nick's nylon trackies were pulled down, his big black jockstrap pouch was yanked to the side, the leathery grip around the back of my neck tightened considerably and my face was suddenly being pushed downwards, straight onto the engorged cockhead that rose up to greet me.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Wow another great chapter . [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm so happy to read that Jeremy looks a lot better than the last time Steven had seen him. And your description of his collar and cuffs, wow, that was nice! The boi's reaction to Nick's presence is only natural, given what happened earlier in the story.

It was actually funny to see that Steven starts to compare Nick's puffer jacket with Zack's outfit. He seems to highlight the fact that Nick's jacket looks almost ridiculous at every chance he gets to do so. While Steven picked it himself!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

So many different emotions to this chapter.

Happiness at seeing Zack and Jeremy, a little hint of jealousy at Jeremy for having a collar and cuffs. Then an overwhelming sense of dread thinking bout the last time Steven, Nick and Jeremy went camping, brought on by the understandable reaction when Nick and Jeremy meet.

Lastly a chuckle at the fact Steven doesn’t consider giving Nick a blow job a reward :lol:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay been a long time coming! Finally Prince Charming is back!

Damn I would love to see that leather jacket on Zack. And a COLLAR?? Damn Jeremy. I want Zack to collar ME!!!

Maybe since Zack made Jeremy help out Nick and Steven, they can swap subs at some point on this trip and "help" each other out ;)

Sounds like Steven's mouth is about to get a major workout though. They don't say Big Dick Nick for nothin ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic