BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Those pics you added to this chapter 🤤
Steven did the right thing when he picked the jockstrap for Nick.

I think that Nick needs some more rest. It makes me sad to see that his spirits are at an all-time low. It was heart-warming to read about how Steven took off Nick's clothes and put him under a warm comforter to make sure he had a good rest.

I appreciated Steven's overview of everything Nick has done for him and what that means for their relationship. They've really moved on from being friends with benefits (sort of) to being each other's boyfriend.

I love the boots Steven found in the back of the closet. They're really hot! He's actually quite lucky to be allowed to clean them with soapy water and a cloth instead of cleaning them with his tongue. I'd love to stick my nose inside!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Dang wish Steven would have gone through with ditching that damn plug gag!

I'm sure Nick wouldn't be happy about it, but at least the punishment wouldn't be the plug gag because it wouldn't be there in the first place!!

It's good to see that despite his depressed mood, Nick still has quite the appetite. All those eggs, he probably has some gas too. Probably not the best time for Steven to demonstrate his new skill, as hot as that ass looks in the jockstrap!

Nick's dad's boots are incredibly sexy! Glad Nick is humoring Steven with wearing them.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great long chapter. It's always nice to see a slice of normal life between Nick and Steven and to read Steven's thoughts on the relationship. I'm glad that Steven feels happy and views Nick's house as his home. I know Nick can be a bit closed off when it comes to overt displays of emotion towards Steven (I'm not sure if he has used the 'L' word yet) but I love all the little covert things he does to show that he cares.

I enjoyed Steven taking care of Nick and picking his underwear (it seems to me like Steven knows what to get Nick for Christmas!). Both have important roles to play in the relationship, even if Steven's role is traditionally looked down upon. And of course I love Steven calling Nick Daddy!

I approve of Steven trying to take the initiative with regards to dealing with foot odour. Don't just complain about the problem, try and solve it. Knowing this story it will probably fail but at least he's trying!

I loved Steven's excitement at finding the boots at the back of the closet - more of Nick's dad's old stuff. A great contrast to Nick's lack of enthusiasm but at least he agreed to wear them. Definitely approve of a nice pair of leather boots.

Great pictures. Looking forward to the camping trip with everything that has been packed. It's going to be a busy tent.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

With those jockstraps being worn, I have a feeling Steven is gonna try out what he learned from Josh and Kyle, good luck to him :lol: :lol: also, Steven is really trying hard to reduce the amount of odor that he'd dealing with when Zack and Nick team up, but I don't think it's gonna work out in his favor; maybe Nick will sneak some nice ripe socks to surprise Steven, and Jeremy, with :twisted: :twisted:

It's interesting getting more insight into Nick and Steven's relationship, at least from Steven's perspective. Again, it's obvious that they do love each other and Nick does show that he cares for Steven. But I dunno, I have mixed feelings with this role as "housewife" that Steven is accepting. It's not a surprise cuz Steven had been doing it since he moved in with Nick, and even since that trip with Brad and Nick. Was this what Nick wanted when they went on that trip ? I doubt it. Honestly I don't know what he was thinking and what he thought would happen after doing all that stuff, and it's partly why I don't like Nick; we've never gotten any of that from him, no explanation or apology, or anything. But because of that decision, Nick has a housewife now who takes care of him and does whatever he wants. Yes, he shows that he cares for Steven, and he does take care of him and for the most part protect him, but it still rubs me the wrong way. Seeing more of these intimate moments between the two is helping to humanize Nick for me, but at the same time it's almost gotten harder. I know I'm more outraged on Steven's behalf but he doesn't think that there is a problem; in fact, he' d do it all over again which was interesting. I think I said once that I could see myself forgiving and truly liking Nick if he at least acknowledged that trip, and I read this chapter as the past being the past and that they're moving on; now obviously we're seeing from Steven's perspective and Nick isn't always as expressive, so who knows?

I feel like I always have to say that this isn't a criticism of the writing, just the thoughts and feelings that come up from reading. I'm really curious and excited as to where this book and saga will go, especially having really focused on the two in these first few chapters. Is their relationship being showcased and solidified, having built it up all this time, or is it going to become more complicated, just as it seems that everyone is settling into their roles?

Ahh all the feels sir!!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love, love, love the pics. They really add so much to the chapter. Steven fussing over his exhausted master (daddy), undressing him was adorably cute. I love how in try Steven style we get every thought that pops into his head whilst going about his tasks.

The jockstrap is an inspired choice, Nick has the ass for it. Maybe it is alluding to a little of Steven’s new talent being show cased. Although I’m rather uncertain whether Nick will actually allow Steven to demonstrate.

My hope is that at some point Steven can soften Nick’s cold hardened exterior a little more. Yes he clearly cares for Steven, but the boy needs just a little affection. Perhaps if we are really lucky Nick will floor Steven by using the ‘L’ word.

Steven probably should have ditched the plug gag, perhaps mentioning how he thinks it’s impersonal would help. Who am I kidding Nick does what he wants that wouldn’t work.

Can’t wait for the camping trip, it sort of feels like we are returning to where it all started, let’s hope Steven gets tightly hogtied and on the floor of the truck sniffing Nick’s shoe like he did in the kidnapping :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Those cop boots alook absolutely amazing and I can;t blame Steven for wanting his Master to wear them. I hope he will spend a lot of time cruelly roped up at Nick's feet, licking the boots clean.

I also love the relation between the two; a combination of a best friend and a master is definitely the best :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I think you make some very valid points with regards to Nick and Steven's relationship and I would probably be the first to admit that I have a bit of a blind spot with regards to this aspect of the story as I love the dynamic between them now.

It really is very easy to forget that there is so much we don't really know about Nick, having only Steven's viewpoint to go on.

I guess almost the first question is how did their friendship begin in the first place? There is quite an age gap (4/5 years) between them and that seems like quite a big gap for a friendship that developed during secondary school. Obviously not impossible but unlikely. So what did Nick see in Steven that made him want to take him under his wing? I don't think there are any definitive answers to this so far.

As you say, the other big question is why did Nick decided to kidnap Steven? Nick is very much the sort of person to have a plan so what did he hope to achieve? We don't really have an answer. Various bits of backstory suggest that Nick has had fun tying and gagging Steven multiple times before and this behaviour had not driven Steven away. We also know that Steven has felt attraction towards other guys but has suppressed his feelings. Nick is definitely more astute than Steven gives him credit for - had he picked up on the fact that Steven seemed to enjoy being dominated and tied up by another guy and hoped that by kidnapping him he would be able to bring those feelings to the surface? Or was it purely selfish, Nick wanting to act out a fantasy and Steven was the obvious target.

Given their friendship I think it was unlikely that it was purely for selfish reasons. Obviously kidnapping a friend is a massive betrayal of trust but I feel that Nick probably felt he could control the situation and bring it around so that the end result was mutually beneficial for both of them. Nick has a willing victim to tie up, dominate and torment going forwards. Was there a sexual element at this stage - it's hard to say although Nick does make some comments that suggest the thought has crossed his mind.

Brad was obviously a spanner in the works and he sent Nick's plan off the rails. We don't really know at what stage or how he became involved but I think if Brad hadn't been there the trip would probably have gone the way Nick intended. Steven is a bit pissed off with Nick but realises he's actually enjoying himself and Nick slackens off as he doesn't have a friend to try and impress. They have a fun camping trip, do lots of talking and return as a cute couple!

You see I can't help it! Nick goes free and Brad gets the blame!

As we know, life didn't work like that and Steven actually ends up at Nick's 6 months later, an emotional and physical wreck. Nick must be feeling so guilty at this moment and he does all he can to help Steven.

Has Steven been manipulated into the role and relationship that he now has? On the whole I think the answer is no. I think that Nick has simply helped to bring out a side of Steven that was always there. Whilst the route taken to this point has not always been ideal I think the relationship we have ended up with is genuine and both sides are happy with their roles. I think both sides have discovered a lot about themselves during the story and they are kind of learning together. They do need to sit down and talk a bit more though!

I don't think either of them would have expected to be where they are now if you had asked them a year ago but that's what life is like. I don't want to dismiss what they have now just because the start was inauspicious.

That kind of got away from me but I needed to dump it out of my brain! Hopefully we might get some answers although not having them sparks discussion.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago @gaggedfeety I think you make some very valid points with regards to Nick and Steven's relationship and I would probably be the first to admit that I have a bit of a blind spot with regards to this aspect of the story as I love the dynamic between them now.

It really is very easy to forget that there is so much we don't really know about Nick, having only Steven's viewpoint to go on.

I guess almost the first question is how did their friendship begin in the first place? There is quite an age gap (4/5 years) between them and that seems like quite a big gap for a friendship that developed during secondary school. Obviously not impossible but unlikely. So what did Nick see in Steven that made him want to take him under his wing? I don't think there are any definitive answers to this so far.

As you say, the other big question is why did Nick decided to kidnap Steven? Nick is very much the sort of person to have a plan so what did he hope to achieve? We don't really have an answer. Various bits of backstory suggest that Nick has had fun tying and gagging Steven multiple times before and this behaviour had not driven Steven away. We also know that Steven has felt attraction towards other guys but has suppressed his feelings. Nick is definitely more astute than Steven gives him credit for - had he picked up on the fact that Steven seemed to enjoy being dominated and tied up by another guy and hoped that by kidnapping him he would be able to bring those feelings to the surface? Or was it purely selfish, Nick wanting to act out a fantasy and Steven was the obvious target.

Given their friendship I think it was unlikely that it was purely for selfish reasons. Obviously kidnapping a friend is a massive betrayal of trust but I feel that Nick probably felt he could control the situation and bring it around so that the end result was mutually beneficial for both of them. Nick has a willing victim to tie up, dominate and torment going forwards. Was there a sexual element at this stage - it's hard to say although Nick does make some comments that suggest the thought has crossed his mind.

Brad was obviously a spanner in the works and he sent Nick's plan off the rails. We don't really know at what stage or how he became involved but I think if Brad hadn't been there the trip would probably have gone the way Nick intended. Steven is a bit pissed off with Nick but realises he's actually enjoying himself and Nick slackens off as he doesn't have a friend to try and impress. They have a fun camping trip, do lots of talking and return as a cute couple!

You see I can't help it! Nick goes free and Brad gets the blame!

As we know, life didn't work like that a Steven actually ends up at Nick's 6 months later, an emotional and physical wreck. Nick must be feeling so guilty at this moment and he does all he can to help Steven.

Has Steven been manipulated into the role and relationship that he now has? On the whole I think the answer is no. I think that Nick has simply helped to bring out a side of Steven that was always there. Whilst the route taken to this point has not always been ideal I think the relationship we have ended up with is genuine and both sides are happy with their roles. I think both sides have discovered a lot about themselves during the story and they are kind of learning together. They do need to sit down and talk a bit more though!

I don't think either of them would have expected to be where they are now if you had asked them a year ago but that's what life is like. I don't want to dismiss what they have now just because the start was inauspicious.

That kind of got away from me but I needed to dump it out of my brain! Hopefully we might get some answers although not having them sparks discussion.
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] i was having this discussion with [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] today. I wish I had your way with words it’s everything I’m feeling about Nick and Steven, but couldn’t find the right words. I totally agree with everything you have just said

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] It was running around in my head for about an hour last night before I could get to sleep and it took me about two hours to get it out of my head and into a vaguely coherent form this morning!

The great thing is there really is no right answer. Our own personal biases, experiences and desires come in to play and it is almost impossible to take a truly objective look. Steven has definitely been shaped by past events but if the current situation is that he is happy and not hurting himself or others then does any of that really matter? Things could always be better but things could also be a lot worse.

I guess this discussion is one of the central themes of the story.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey!

I have been silent for a long time :?:

Made my return to the site this week and on the top of my list was to catch up on this. You really are an inspiration. So many people will agree and we can't say it enough! Great characters, great story, great tone, great development, and the list goes on...

Just got to the Switch, the boss and the prude.

Well as a true switch I loved this chapter. Also I enjoy Kyle so much. A straight guy into all of this! That's really superb.

Of the new characters I would have to choose Josh as my fav... for obvious reasons. However he does irritate me a little with his forwardness - if that's even a word??

I will be getting through the last chapters soon and give some more feedback!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound It was running around in my head for about an hour last night before I could get to sleep and it took me about two hours to get it out of my head and into a vaguely coherent form this morning!

The great thing is there really is no right answer. Our own personal biases, experiences and desires come in to play and it is almost impossible to take a truly objective look. Steven has definitely been shaped by past events but if the current situation is that he is happy and not hurting himself or others then does any of that really matter? Things could always be better but things could also be a lot worse.

I guess this discussion is one of the central themes of the story.
I really appreciated your words. I do the same, I post these thoughts and feelings because it's just cathartic to do so; people are welcome to question, disagree or correct, but at the end of the day I was able to convey my thoughts. Nowhere as eloquently as you, but I'll get there :lol: :lol:

But you, and [mention]Socksbound[/mention] in our own conversations, reminded me of certain details like how their friendship had been portrayed, which I appreciate since I can get caught up in my own biases (*cough* Josh *cough*).

But like you said [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], at the end of the day, we're not gonna see this objectively, especially if the story isn't being told objectively. Which makes it all the more fascinating to read!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's great to discuss these things and see different view points.

And I do agree with you [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] - it would be nice for Nick to acknowledge that things didn't exactly go as he had intended on the initial trip. Things may have turned out OK but his actions did destroy Steven's life for a bit.

It's a mark of a good story, making you think.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Agreed [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]! I know I am a overthinker, but these conflicts and feeling torn about characters make me appreciate the stories even more.

And who knows, maybe the story will end with Nick at least acknowledging the trip and I'll be able to move past my mixed feelings on Nick :lol: :lol:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Agreed @Pup Wingletang! I know I am a overthinker, but these conflicts and feeling torn about characters make me appreciate the stories even more.

And who knows, maybe the story will end with Nick at least acknowledging the trip and I'll be able to move past my mixed feelings on Nick :lol: :lol:
Haha you know you want an apology from Nick about that trip. Nick isn’t a man of many words so it’s unlikely you are going to get exactly what you are after. At least Steven seems happy and content with the place he is in now.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Agreed @Pup Wingletang! I know I am a overthinker, but these conflicts and feeling torn about characters make me appreciate the stories even more.

Haha you know you want an apology from Nick about that trip. Nick isn’t a man of many words so it’s unlikely you are going to get exactly what you are after. At least Steven seems happy and content with the place he is in now.
I knowww haha. But for sure, at the end of the day, I have to respect that Steven is happy with Nick. I might not like him, but I wouldn't say that they shouldn't be together. He certainly isn't a man of many words, but he does show that he cares. Which is why he makes it so tough!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Surprised to see so many comments in response to a relatively uneventful chapter!
I'm glad you guys liked the boots, and the jockstrap and the pics of Nick ;)
squirrel wrote: 3 years ago I also love the relation between the two; a combination of a best friend and a master is definitely the best :)
Thanks, my friend!
Though I'm not sure it would be adequate to qualify Nick as being Steven's best friend/Master anymore.
If you ask Steven, I'm pretty sure he'd tell you Nick stopped being his friend quite a while ago.
Given how strict and fatherly Nick is with his boi, I think Daddy/Master would better sum up his role in the relationship.
Even better, don't you think? ;)

About the interesting conversation between [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention], this is definitely a matter of personal interpretation, so I'll not sway your opinions by adding my author's bias to the mix.

All I can say is that [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] is not the only one to have these misgivings.
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] has also recently admitted to me his misgivings about Nick, and a growing disdain for the current relationship between Steven and his Man.

Even when focusing on the now and barring all elements of Steven's past from the discussion, Nick still presents some rather important moral dilemmas. Discussing this stuff is so important. Open dialogues allow us to learn, influence, grow, and solidify or change our outlook on things.

Lastly, a special welcome back to [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

Welcome back, my friend!
I'm so thrilled to see you catching up and enjoying the ride.
Only 25 more chapters and you'll be fully caught up!

Looks like we have another fan of Josh, guys! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was another great chapter . Can't wait till your next chapter comes out .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 243 - HOFFMANN'S BOOTS
Saturday, May 23 (11:30 AM)

Nick emerged from his room just a few seconds after I'd finished bringing his father's old boots up to specs, and calmly placed his fully packed duffle bag next to the front door before finally walking up to me.

My eyes looked up in unbridled admiration as the giant man made his approach. The sight of him wearing a sleeveless white muscle-shirt over his excessively developed chest and torso was quite simply breathtaking. The core of his abdomen, whilst being substantially more compact than his broad chest, was as thick as a 100-year-old oak tree and probably as hard as one as well.

Not only did the low collar show his broad neck and upper chest real well, but there was something truly mesmerizing about seeing those absolutely massive arms and shoulders of his on full display.

Of course, no matter what he wore, the size and thickness and his arms and pectorals was virtually impossible to conceal. But muscle-shirts like the one he was wearing clung quite snuggly to his monstrously built-up form and showed more skin than a regular t-shirt.

I just loved seeing him wearing a wifebeater.
Damn, he looked sexy!

When I finally presented the man with his father's freshly soaped up boots, he just glanced at them before eyeing my face and giving me an inquisitive look. I thought he was going to ask me why I was so damn bent on seeing him wear the boots, but instead, he just snatched them up off the floor and carried them over towards the living room before plopping himself down on the big leather couch.

I followed him to the couch, but instead of being allowed to watch passively as he donned his father's footwear, the burly-chested blond brute frowned, snapped his fingers and pointed towards the floor in front of his feet. I knew exactly what that meant and immediately dropped to my knees in front of his now comfortably seated form.

Even whilst keeping my gaze peeled down towards the floor, I watched as my Master sat there and picked the first boot up.

He inspected it, looked for any remaining mud or apparent scuff marks, but said nothing to compliment me on a job well done. My work had passed inspection, and although I would've liked to hear him say it, I knew my Master well enough to know that his silence was a sign of approval.

He was the same when it came to my cooking. He'd literally devour his plate and almost always demand second and third servings. But in the six weeks I'd been cooking for him, I can count on two or three fingers the number of times my efforts in the kitchen had earned me any congratulatory praise.

I was very anxious for Nick to just put the boots on and lace them up, but from the disgruntled expression on his face, it appeared as though his mind still wasn't entirely made up as to whether he actually wanted to don them or not.

I kept my head bowed but raised my eyes up just in time to see the man tentatively flare his nostrils open.
I guess he was trying to determine if the strong funk that permeated the living room air was coming from the boots he was holding.

It was.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

"Ugh. They fuckin' smell." he complained, speaking in a low tone and sounding none too pleased at the fact that he'd agreed to wear them for me if I got them sufficiently cleaned up.

Looking down at the man's socked feet, I could barely contain my chuckling at the irony of his reaction.

Nick, the man with the strongest, foulest and most powerful foot odour within a 200km radius, lamenting about the mustiness of his dad's heavily worn police boots and complaining about the smell.
Now THAT was definitely amusing.

To be fair though, the funk coming outta there was pretty damn strong.
Even going as far back as my pre-teen years, I do remember Nick's father - or Mr. Hoffmann, as I usually called him - stinking the tent up something fierce during our early autumn camping trips. It bothered me to the point where even though our last trip had occurred almost an entire decade ago, the memory of how foul and offensive the man's socks and boots were remains seared into my mind, even to this day.

Whether these police boots were the same boots he'd been wearing back then, I have no way of recalling. But I definitely do recall the nauseating stench that filled the place up whenever Nick's old man decided to air his soles out.

How on Earth Nick and Shawn could've inherited the same problem, I have absolutely no clue.
But all three of those guys had some very serious issues with their feet. And although Mr. Hoffmann's old boots oozed out a stench I hadn't smelt in a long time, it was definitely bringing back some very vivid memories of past sleepovers and camping trips with him and his son back in the day.

Nick placed his father's heavy size 14 boot back down on the floor and then picked the other one up before sampling it as well. Same unpleasant odour. Same disgruntled reaction.

"Ugh..." the beefy brute immediately complained, moving the dreaded thing away from his face and crinkling his nose up in sheer disgust.

My boyfriend clearly wasn't used to dealing with a foot odour that wasn't his own.
And although I too was forced to admit that the muskiness spilling outta his father's boots was a bit much, it was unexpectedly rewarding for me to witness my strong man getting a taste of his own medicine.

Nick wasn't about to suffer his dad's boots without making sure I suffered them smell of them as well though.

"Come here." he commanded, scooting forward in his seat and grabbing the back of my head before moving the giant boot opening much closer to my face.

"Get your little face in there. Sniff." he growled, speaking to me in a harsh, domineering tone whilst at the same time preventing me from moving my head away.

The boot opening, which had been partially unlaced and pulled open, instantly engulfed my face and swallowed the front of my head whole. My instinctive reaction was to try and escape its unwanted embrace by pulling away, but my overly brutish Master just wouldn't let me.

And so I sniffed, taking a big whiff through my nostrils and filling my lungs up with the strong, funky air that permeated the inside of officer Hoffmann's musky old police boot.

I coughed and immediately groaned to signal my displeasure.
There was definitely something wrong with the air quality inside there!

Satisfied with the fact that I'd taken a good whiff of his old man's fetid footwear, the Man of the house quickly let my head go and then gave me an almost harsh, disapproving glare before moving the smelly thing back down to the floor and lowering his foot inside it.

I just sat there and smiled as my senses quickly recovered from the smelly assault and the erotic spectacle of Nick lacing up his boots unfolded

My boyfriend wasn't angry. Quite the opposite.
The hardened front he was putting up basically translated to a "see what you're making me do?" façade.
This was all an act, I knew. One that was designed to remind me that he was willing to wear the stuff I wanted, for the sole purpose of making me happy. And that I was. Happy, I mean.

The blond man put his father's smelly boots on and laced them up real tight, occasionally throwing a stern glance my way to make sure I was watching him.

When the boots were finally laced up, the beefy muscleman stood up, flexed his toes and walked around the room for a few seconds.
A symphony of noises filled my ears as the swooshing of nylon and the creaking of leather sung their respective tunes.

The boots fit him perfectly, but the wearer's expression remained stoic and indifferent.
"Happy now?" he questioned, his voice sounding purposefully gruff and aggravated.

I looked down at my man's freshly booted feet, marvelled at their enormous size, the creaking sounds they made and the way his button-down Adidas trackies tucked into them.

No words came out of my mouth.
Only the nodding of my head and the smile on my face spoke as I gazed up to look at my Master's stern face.

Nick spent a few seconds eyeing me down from his towering vantage point before motioning for me to get up off my knees.
I obeyed and quickly found myself face to face with the imposing man's huge chest.

My first reaction was to glance upwards, but then I almost immediately lowered my gaze back down upon seeing those piercing blue orbs of his sizing me up and hungrily scanning my face. I just wanted to melt away and nuzzle my face up against his pecs.

I was a little relieved when the dominant hunk finally ended the power play by lifting my chin up with his fingers and allowing a quirky smile to work its way onto his face. For the first time since our return home, the impenetrable man allowed me to see a glimmer of his former self.

His eyes sparkled with the same cocky playfulness I'd grown so attracted to, and the cocky smile pulling up at the corners of his lips reminded me of the fact that the man I loved was still very much in there.

Nick lifted my chin up.
His smile disappeared almost as quickly as it came, only to be replaced with a far more subdued expression.

I remained silent as the man slowly let my chin go and used the back of his fingers to caress my face.
My smile died out as well, and during the brief seconds when his fingers brushed my cheeks, we shared an unspoken moment of intimacy.

I lifted my gaze up, our eyes met, and an inexplicably warm and fuzzy sensation draped itself across my body.

"You ready to leave, babe?" the blond man asked, this time speaking to me in a much softer, much more comforting tone.

I nodded my head and smiled faintly.
"Yes, Master."

Nick took in a deep breath and slowly ran his fingers through my hair before ordering me to choose a jacket for him to wear while he went to the washroom to take a piss.

I quietly agreed, was given a quick kiss on the head, and then got my bum slapped real hard as I turned around to head for the bedroom.
I yelped, giggled and sprinted to safety as the hulking muscle-bound Beast followed close behind and then broke off his pursuit in favour of entering the washroom.

Yup. The man I loved was still in there.
He needed lots of rest, a bit of time and some good company.
But he most definitely was still the same old Nick Hoffmann I'd fallen in love with many months ago.

Mister Hoffmann.
My Mister Hoffmann.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I felt like a giggly little school girl reading this chapter. Nick screwing his face up to the smell permeating from his dads boots was gold. The way Steven described Nick’s clothes and muscles seriously had me drooling.

Then came the moment where old Nick poked his head out just a little. AAAWWWEEE I melted, ever since he came to pick Steven up I’ve been waiting (not so patiently) for this moment. It didn’t disappoint. I guess you could say I’ve officially softened my stance on Nick :lol:

Maybe just maybe by the end of this he could jump above Josh :o :o :o

Yes I just said that

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm glad we got to see that side of Nick that Steven has been craving since Nick picked him up, and how Nick wasn't actually annoyed or mad for wearing the boots but rather just having a bit of fun with Steven.

And I've really enjoyed seeing moments like these. It's been awhile since I've reread the story, but I feel like there weren't too many moments between the two. Or probably I'm not really remembering since it's been awhile seeing the two interact for a bit.

I'm curious how this trip will go, as Nick has still been pretty somber. The tone is different but I'm liking it.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a fun little chapter. Always enjoyable to see Nick put on a show of begrudging acceptance before fulfilling one of Steven's demands requests. Would it kill him to give Steven a little bit of praise every now and then?!

Nice to see a fun little sparkle at the end - that's the Nick we want to win out in the end.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see that flicker of warmth from Nick! He is on the road to healing.

It was so ironic to see Nick disgusted by the smell of footwear when he knows what his odor does to others :lol: Those boots really are very hot.

Can't wait for this camping trip!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

First of all, let me just take a moment to squeal in happiness over imagining Nick in a sleeveless shirt! Because yay! And also despite my own misgivings about the whole "housewife" thing, I do think that Nick is showing a lot more care and vulnerability than usual and it's really sweet.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Those last few chapters made me smile a lot, I'm really happy to see a deeper side of Steven and Nick's relationship.
I loved Nick's photos! Steven made the right choice to choose that jockstrap for Nick to use :D.

I read all the discussion about their relationship, and for me what really matters is that Steven is happy, he doesn't show any kind of trauma or negative thinking about the beginning of it all, so would it really be important to talk about it? Maybe if Nick feels guilty (what I don't think will happen.) , he could sincerely apologize to Steven, but apparently Steven doesn't expect an apology.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago ...I guess you could say I’ve officially softened my stance on Nick :lol:

Maybe just maybe by the end of this he could jump above Josh :o :o :o

Yes I just said that
:lol: :lol: :lol: [mention]Socksbound[/mention] You are so funny :mrgreen:

Ok correct me if I am wrong [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I believe we have another entry to add to our running list of using other's items as torture tools here!
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
Nick handgagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks.
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe.
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap.
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash.
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic