BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
25%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 113

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Up to chapter 210 now. This story really does keep you hooked and wanting to read more! Only 20 or so more chapters to go before I'm fully caught up and then I'll get to experience the rest of the story in a completely different way.

I've finally met all the characters on the banner now. Not really seen all that much of Kyle so far. At first glance he does seem to be the sort of person who spends too much time at the gym and has Narcissistic tendencies. I also have a pet hate for people who wear hats inside so not looking good based on the picture! A bit of a mystery at the moment.

Then we have Phil - I might be misreading things but I don't think Steven likes him! I think he is being unfair about Phil's appearance - he's not one of Steven's preferred muscle hunks but he's not unhandsome (everybody likes a double negative!). I quite like his skaterboy type and I do like an earing (I wonder if he has any other piercings). He definitely seems like a bit of an opportunist, taking advantage whilst the bigger jocks are distracted. He's been pretty rough with Steven considering they've only just met. I'd probably react to his behaviour in the same way as Steven but at the same time I found it quite a turn-on (particularly the spitting - it just totally fits with his character). I love the language Steven uses when describing Phil - he really doesn't want us to like him. Looking forward to seeing some of his backstory in your other story.

We've also learned quite a bit more about Joshua - he's certainly done the rounds at the flat and he's clearly taken a shine to Steven. It's great that Steven has got someone to talk to on a more normal level with less of the power dynamics going on - I think there is a budding friendship there. Whilst he clearly enjoys teasing Steven when the opportunity arises he's also shown compassion and appreciation of Steven as a person. Of course, now that he has rescued Steven from Shawn's smelly nest (perfect word!), Steven owes him one. I hope Joshua doesn't do anything to blow it (the relationship that is) now that Steven is in his care.

Shawn is an interesting character. Whilst he is slowly redeeming himself following the blackmail incident he's not been the perfect babysitter. He really should have kept a better eye on Steven when he was in the living room with lots of new people and whilst he got Steven into his pyjamas he didn't get him to bed on time! Interesting to watch him discover that there is more to life than blow-jobs - Steven has so much more to offer! He does seem to be getting more into the dominant role. Also, another great hogtie - keeping it simple this time. Will Steven forgive him?

Steven still needs to learn the art of precise communication when dealing with these jocks after Shawn's shower didn't quite go the way he planned! I don't think any combination of looks and personality could get me to deal with those unwashed feet! Some great internal stuff from Steven as well; exploring his triggers for submission and also accepting that he gets something out of it. Does anybody really do anything for purely selfless reasons? Great to see Steven accepting who he is and what drives him.

We've had a sad reminder that real life is going on behind the scenes but this just helps to make the story more realistic and also reminds us that Nick is a real person that can be hurt. It's really sad that Steven is not able to be with Nick to support him. (I'm so glad that my boyfriend (now husband) was there to support me through my grandparent's deaths.) I'm glad to see that Nick is not going to let these events get in the way of future plans. Whilst it is important to take time to grieve and be sad it is also important to remember that life goes on - remember the happy times you had with the person you've lost and then live your life in a way that makes you happy. Dreams (and fantasies) only come true if you make them (at least that's what we've been telling ourselves for the past 4 years as we pour our time and money into a massive house renovation project!)

Steven had fun worshipping some trainers (really not sure about cleaning dirty shoes) and it's good to see some sleeping bags back in the action - I particularly like the fact that the owner of one was a mystery character with Steven imaging him from the smell. Also impressed that he talked his way into a different gag - the mystery sock (I hope it was Joey's). Also loved the muzzle - definitely agree with Nick's philosophy that it's best to go for quality over quantity (locking buckles are also great).

On with the last few chapters. What does Joshua have instore for Steven and when will Steven remember he's moved into the same flat as Phil...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] your so close to caught up, then you can enjoy the ride like the rest of us 😎

Love your insight into the story as always. I love how you review it so subjectively, unlike me who lets my emotions get in the way :P

Reading your comments about Phil, sums it up perfectly about my emotions leading the way. He is an opportunistic douche, but mostly that is lead by Steven’s narrative. Other guys do worse things and because the are muscly hot brutes he forgives them. I loved Phil in the crossover story thought it was great. On here I seethe as soon as his name is mentioned. :lol:

As per always another great review that has made me go back and read over past chapters to relive what has happened.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Love your insight into the story as always. I love how you review it so subjectively, unlike me who lets my emotions get in the way :P
Putting my pedantic hat on - I think you mean 'objectively' rather than 'subjectively'! :geek: As I read through I do get more emotionally involved but then I switch into review mode and I try to cut through Steven's prejudices. Probably helps that I'm reviewing multiple chapters so the emotions are somewhat dulled by time (or maybe I'm just emotionally stunted!). Steven does do a good job in trying to force you to his way of thinking though - he's very manipulative like that! - so there's no shame if he does occasionally lead us astray. I'm sure he's swayed my views of Nick!

I'm glad the reviews are encouraging you to go back and read again. There is so much going on in this story that I'm sure it warrants a second or third read to really take in all the details - especially when you know where the story is going.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Im not gonna go into details cos I'm not very good with my words and it would probably make no sense but hay ho, id say id go with zack as my master
I think he is more my style over nick tbh
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 233 - DESPERATE MEASURES
Friday, May 22 (6:30 PM)

The first thing Phil did upon being left alone with both Josh and I, was run up to the living room window overlooking the street and look down to see whether all the guys were truly outside or not.

He stayed there for a good minute or so before finally making his way back towards the couch and eyeing our squirming forms intently. Josh was completely oblivious to the dangers we now faced. But I was not.

I felt kinda bad for Josh.
Even though Phil wasn't currently involved in making his predicament more difficult, the blond college twin was writhing and protesting rather violently; protests that were easily swallowed up by the oversized jock-pouch in his mouth.

I hadn't been able to hear him just a few minutes ago, but now that the TV volume had been muted and that the apartment was plunged in a state of silence, the desperate cries and angry grunts coming from his heavily-stuffed orifice were once again rendered faintly audible.

I could tell from the sound of his screams that he genuinely wanted out.

The guys had done quite a number on him; taping his ankles up real good and then wrapping him up from head to toe, sealing his face shut and leaving just a small opening for his nose and nostrils.

The hunks had anticipated his squirminess, and as such, went a little overboard and decided not to skimp out on the duct tape.
Poor Josh wasn't going anywhere.

The unsuspecting twerp actually found the whole concept of being wrestled down and taped up rather fun at first.
But his outlook on things quickly changed when the older guys made known their intent to stuff his mouth with Big Mike's putrid pouch cloth. And stuff it in, they did!

Being the popular guy he was, I knew Josh probably had a good number of friends living in this medium sized apartment building. If only he could reach his cell phone or cry out to alert one of the neighbours.

Unfortunately for him, having a bunch of friends and being one of the more popular kids in school wasn't going to get him out of this mess. Poor Josh could cry, curse and scream all he wanted. No one was going to find out about this. And no one was going to hear his deafening cries for help. Mike's pube-infested hockey-pouch was going to make certain of that.

Like I said though, my co-prisoner remained completely oblivious to the dangers that lurked nearby.
He was so too busy sucking and gagging on Mike's oversized athletic-pouch to sense the imminent, and arguably much more dangerous threat closing in on him.

Like a hungry predator attracted to the sound of his helpless, struggling prey, skaterboy Phil swooped in over his disabled roommate and added to poor Joshua's predicament by pulling his jeans down and giving the Barbie-boy another round smelly gas therapy.

I couldn't twist my head around to see what was happening, but I didn't need to.
I heard Phil's evil chuckling and then heard my fellow prisoner's cries being drowned out; almost as if his face had suddenly been sat on and smothered. His nose was currently lodged deep inside Phil's bum crack, I knew.

Things went quiet for a few seconds, and then the sound of a loud fart ensued.

PPRRRRRRTTTTT.

Heavy choking noises and outraged gagging sounds filled the room as our cruel captor chuckled with glee and pulled his jeans back up.

For a minute there, I thought I was going to receive the same treatment.
But I guess Phil decided otherwise, 'cause he just plopped himself down on the couch and turned the TV volume back up before putting his raunchy soles on top of me.

I cried out in panic and watched wide eyed as the mean-spirited skaterboy toyed with me and used his left foot to reach my helpless nostrils.

He could've just planted his foot on my face, but he didn't.
He instead used his digits to emulate a slow, caterpillar-like walk from my chest, alllllll the way up to my face.
His "caterpillar walk" was also really deliberate, in that it forced me to watch as his absolutely pungent foot inched closer and closer to it's desired target.

I coughed and gagged on the smell of the approaching sock.
Skaterboy Phil just didn't care though.

Upon reaching my nose, he teasingly stretched his socked toes out in a flashy display and then curled them up before burying my sniff holes beneath them.

I spent the next few minutes being taunted, ridiculed and laughed at while the devilish teen-runt used his shitty, stinking toes to make me gag and suffocate. The stench of his rancid bundles threatened to make me puke. And yet no matter how hard I squirmed, fought or struggled, I just couldn't get away.

Phil eventually tired of making me sniff his soles and went back to the large living room windows to make sure the Alphas were still outside chatting with Kyle's friend. A stupid smile once again lit up the cruel teen's smug face as he squatted down and took position next to my helpless head.

I thought he was gonna pinch my nostrils shut and fool around with my breathing, but surprisingly enough, the punk started clawing at the wide strip of tape that covered my restrictive mouth hole.

It took a bit of effort for him to get under the tape and peel it off, but the instant my lips were exposed, Phil smirked and chuckled with glee.

"Haha! Sucks to be you, doesn't it?" he asked, laughing at the fact that my mouth was badly overstuffed and that my body was taped up too tight for me to do anything about it.

Even without that strip of tape covering my lips, it would've been nearly impossible for me to push the fat stuffing out through the diminutive mouth opening I'd been granted. Joey's sock was simply too big, and the mouth hole was simply too small.

Phil spent a few seconds teasing me about my gagged state, before finally reaching into my overstuffed lips and extracting the protruding stuff gag himself.

"Who's sock is this?" he asked, obviously quite curious as to who's sock I was gagging on.

I didn't particularly feel like answering the brat, but the sheer precariousness of my predicament demanded some sort of begrudging compromise on my part.

"Joweesh" I answered, unable to articulate Joey's name properly due to the tight tape-work encasing my jaws, cheeks and chin so completely.

"Lucky you. Your gag could've been a lot worse." he said, slowly leaving my position and taking seat on the large living room couch.
"Imagine having to deal with these shitty fucks." the kid laughed, lifting both of his feet up off the floor and hovering his socked soles above my face.

I gagged on the smell and yelped in disgust, but Phil just grinned and wiggled his rotten toes with unbridled glee.

"Ugggh. No. Stop! I can't...ugggh. No!" I cried out, struggling to keep from being sick as the sight and smell of his absolutely putrid bundles assaulted my senses.

The skaterboy knew that his socks were making me nauseous, but he wasn't interested in showing me even the slightest bit of mercy.
"Shut the fuck up, worm!" he casually laughed, putting an end to my frantic yelling by covering my face with his reeking soles.

The smelly-footed teen-runt spent a full five minutes suffocating my face with his feet and trying to get his cotton-clad toes inside my mouth.

I did a fair job of keeping his cheesy digits at bay, but ended up almost puking my guts out when one of the skaterboy's big toes slipped in past my protesting lips.

I was horrified.
His sock stank like you wouldn't believe, and the taste of it was absurdly strong and foul.

Phil must've had a thing for getting his toes sucked, 'cause as soon as he felt the touch of my tongue against his big toe, he pulled out of my mouth and peeled both of his rotten bundles off before tossing them on the floor.

"Here, twerp. You're gonna wash my toes." he exclaimed.
The skaterboy's toes were in SERIOUS need of a washing.
They were fat and plump, and the spaces between them were quite literally bursting with gunk.
The thought of sucking on his smelly digits was beyond revolting. And that pretty much sent me over the edge.

"Mmhnnooo!" I screamed, working up a frenzy and struggling like mad to squirm away to the far side of the room.

The cruel-hearted bully ignored my pathetic pleas and simply planted his right foot down over my mummified face; halting my progress and trapping my nostrils inside his cheesy, ripe toes.

"Oh, you ain't goin' nowhere." he chuckled, pressing his other foot down over my chin and then scooting forward in his seat so that I was staring straight up at his dumb face.

"Open your mouth, faggot." he ordered, using his feet to hold my face still and looking down at me with those merciless, dark brown eyes of his.

Instead of complying, I stubbornly signaled my intent to resist and clamped my lips tighter together.
He was NOT going to put his toes inside my mouth.

"Open your mouth, or I'm gonna fuckin' tape your face shut and fart down your nose." he warned, 'causing me to eye his face up in fear and whimper in forced submission. I really didn't want to open by mouth, but I also couldn't bare the thought of him gassing me up again.

The instant my surrendering lips parted open, Skaterboy Phil scooted forward in his seat, bent his torso down, cleared his throat and fired a huge gob of saliva into my gaping orifice.

I yelped in terror, but the teen-bully just laughed and brought his left foot down over my lips; effectively blocking my mouth hole and muffling out my violent protests.

I screamed and gagged as the taste of his warm saliva coated my tongue.
Instead of simply using his foot to cover my lips though, the evil college-teen took things a little further and used my wild protests to his advantage.

My desperate attempts to call for help were quickly drowned out by the foulest of intrusions as the vile skater-twink managed to bury his toes into my pleading speech-hole.

"Here, bitch. Suck my toes." he laughed, grinning cruelly as my eyes beamed wide in terror.
The taste was horrible, and the smell was even worse!

"MMMMRRRPHH!!

In my effort to fend off the bully's attack and be rid of his vomit-inducing intrusion, I ended up unceremoniously getting my tongue wedged in between two of his digits and accidentally ended up ingesting some of the runt's toe gunk.

That was the final drop for me.

I knew the consequences of what I was about to do would be dire, but it didn't matter. Phil was leaving me no choice.
The only thing I cared about at that point, was getting the punk's toes out of my mouth.
Everything else came in distant second.

And so I did the only thing I could do, and clamped my jaws down on his rancid digits.
I bit them, and I bit them hard. Not hard enough to draw blood of course, but hard enough to make the twink yelp in pain and pull his toes out at record speeds.

"Owww! YOU FUCKIN' BIT ME!" the skater-bum cried out, sounding positively FURIOUS at the fact that I'd clamped my teeth down on his filthy, nausea-inducing toes.

I glared up at the lad and spat his rotten lint balls out in a strong display of defiance.

Phil was pissed, but I was angry as well, and would've gladly punched him in the face and gotten into a brawl with him had the cocoon restraint not be there to prevent it.

The scrawny punk pulled his left foot up onto the couch and spent a few moments massaging his sore toes.
I could see the agony on his face, but I didn't care.
I just lied there and shot daggers at him through my eyes.

Had Phil not been such a dick, he would've probably tucked tail and stopped fooling around with me at that point.
But the twerp was NOT happy with what I'd done and promised to make me pay for my tactical error.

I got a hard slap on the face and was spat on several times before being told what a stupid move I'd made.

"You little piece o' shit! You have NO idea how fucked you are. You are SO gonna pay for that." he growled, crouching down onto the floor and reaching over for one of the rolls of duct tape that had previously been used to mummify me.

Of course, I did what any sane person would do and struggled wildly against my bonds before crying out in an attempt to alert the neighbours.
"Mnnnnooh. Shtopp! Gtt awhhay from me!" I cried out, wanting to be left alone and not wanting to have anything more to do with the kid.

Knowing that the studs were still outside, and knowing that my screams and protests would go completely unheard and unheeded by any would-be saviours, the stupid, cocky-face brat ignored my demands and squatted down next to my struggling form before picking up his discarded socks and giving me a smug, hateful look.

"You wanna bite my feet? Eh? You wanna bite my feet!?" he barked, quickly snatching both of his rotten bundles up and then slowly balling them up with both of his hands.

I screamed, protested and fought to get away.
But the scrawny bully calmly kept his scornful eyes on me and kept crushing his pungent, cheese-infested stinkers up into a tight ball.
"You like to chewing on feet, faggot? Yeah, I'll give you something good to chew on." he mumbled, speaking in a low, vengeful tone and causing me to eye his revoltingly putrid sock-wad with mounting fear and terror.

I fought, struggled and wrestled against my body-hugging prison like you wouldn't believe.
But between the escape-proof sleepsack I was stuck in, and then the over-the-top, head-to-toe mummification Shawn's cronies had put me in, I wasn't going anywhere.

I couldn't twist my head around, couldn't move my neck or wiggle my body more than a few centimeters in any direction.
Even worse was the fact that Shawn and his buddies were nowhere in sight, and that my friend Josh was stuck in his own hell and unable to mount any sort of relief effort to defeat my captor.

I was on my own.

There would be no escape for me.
No escape from the angry, vengeful skaterboy.
No escape from his sweltering bundle of month-old socks.

In other words, I was fucked.
Seriously, seriously fucked.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
He could've just planted his foot on my face, but he didn't.
He instead used his digits to emulate a slow, caterpillar-like walk from my chest, alllllll the way up to my face.
His "caterpillar walk" was also really deliberate, in that it forced me to watch as his absolutely pungent foot inched closer and closer to it's desired target.

I coughed and gagged on the smell of the approaching sock.
Skaterboy Phil just didn't care though.

Upon reaching my nose, he teasingly stretched his socked toes out in a flashy display and then curled them up before burying my sniff holes beneath them.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another brilliant depiction of Phil taking his time and psychologically toying with Steven's mind as he imparts his punishment.... With this description and how he takes his time tormenting Steven, Phil is cruel but effective. :lol: I think it will further skew his anger towards him.

For Steven, as he is not a big fan of Phil to begin with, this has to be extra humiliating to have to endure as his predicament really forces him to bear it. Well except for the toe biting which we will see is going to cost Steven dearly.... On the bright side he is getting some great 'sock sniff training' which will help with Nick :mrgreen: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oof, I have to say, you have finally broken me down. I now finaly have a real thing for mummification. And I laughed out loud when Phil had his toes bitten! Serves him right!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I wanted to give Phil a chance yet he is digging himself a deeper hole. He is lucky I can not jump into this story, I'd knock him off this power trip he is on. Though I'm sure Shawn or Nick would take it further then I would. Phil deserved to have his foot bit and should be really careful as Steven is no doubt planing some sort of revenge now :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
A QUICK TRIVIA GAME TO TEST YOUR ANALYTIC CAPABILITIES

Use your analytic capabilities to decide where you think Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn and Zack fall on the Character Alignment Chart posted below.
Shawn's college buddies are not included due to them not having enough screen time to warrant an educated guess.

Your own alignment can and does change depending on everyday actions, whether they be good, bad or neutral.
The descriptions on the Alignment Chart can be tricky and often carry much broader meaning than what lies on the surface. Hence, the difficulty of this exercise.

Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn and Zack all have their own alignments.
Your job is to guess what those alignments are and then post your results in the comments bellow.

I challenge you ALL to a contest of discernment and clarity of mind.
Have fun, and remember; this is just a game 8-)

May the sharpest analytic minds prevail!
I simply had to give this a go! I've tried to avoid reading any comments relating to this topic. I did however do a bit of googling to try and understand the alignments better. It's definitely a challenging exercise - particularly as we have to get past Steven's viewpoint to the real characters. You also have to get past the face value of the alignment descriptions to the deeper and broader meaning - an entire outlook on life summed up in very few words!

So here are my answers:

Nick – lawful neutral
I don’t think he really thinks about his actions in terms of good or evil but more in line with his own personal code of ethics. He definitely likes to plan things out and likes order in his life. I think he is an honourable person who sticks to his word and respects those around him in line with their position in his hierarchy.

Steven – neutral good
This was a hard one – he’s definitely in the good bracket. Moments like the rescue of Jeremy show that he knows that the action being taken wasn’t entirely right but in the end he felt the end justified the means. I think I thinks too much to be chaotic but he’s also willing to lie to see evil punished.

Brad – neutral evil
More than happy to join up with Nick to get want he wants but also willing to exploit that relationship. He does whatever he thinks he can get away with – there’s no plan or code he’s following but at the same time he’s not completely without respect.

Jeremy – chaotic neutral
He gambled everything - moving across the country to start a very specific type of relationship with someone he didn’t really know. Definitely following his own desires and not following societal rules. His actions are neither good nor evil.

Shawn – chaotic neutral
I think Shawn does pursue his own desires and doesn’t care if they are good or evil. Shawn wants to do what Shawn wants to do.

Zach – lawful good
White knight in shining armour – surely that’s the poster image for this alignment! He seems to act with good intentions and I feel he is honourable. He wants the people he is with to have a good time but there's definitely a law and order behind his actions

Why do I feel like I've just handed my homework in for marking?!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m really feeling for the two mummified twerps at the moment, hopefully the are released soon. It’s interesting to note Phil doesn’t spend much time torturing Josh just a fart in the face. He really has a thing for torturing Steven as cruelly and often as he can. With luck those jocks burst into the room and catch Phil in the act.

Maybe just maybe Shawn can redeem himself a little by protecting his cousins boy and teach the opportunistic shit a lesson in humility. A lesson like Josh is currently getting.

Great chapter as always the tie biting was brilliant if a little foolish. Now he’s going to regret it. Doubt it will happen but I’d love to see Steven and Josh get a crack at torturing Phil that’s something I would read over and over again with a smug look on my face and with real satisfaction.

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Phil sure seems to have a thing for Steven doesn't he? His popular friend and roommate is there to be tortured and yet Steven is the guy he goes after to torture the whole time. Interesting.

Loved this chapter! Glad Steven was able to get a good taste of feet, although Phil probably regrets that right now. Princess has got some fight err bite in him. Loved the spitting!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I recently received a nice PM from [mention]Fool[/mention], who recently joined the site and posted a new M/M story.
[mention]Fool[/mention] I'm really thrilled to hear that you've made it half way through the story and are enjoying yourself.

As you can tell from the comments here, the reviewers are all at different stages of the story.
No matter how far you are in your reading, myself and the other readers greatly look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting your input on the characters and their relationships.

Hope to hear from you soon, mate.
Welcome to the club! ;)

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I knew you'd enjoy this scene. Glad you liked the slow catterpillar-walk.
Sounds funny to us, but I'm certain you would've been terrified shitless had you been in Steven's place 8-)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Glad to hear it, bro!
After that over the top mummification scene you wrote, followed by Arden smelly-footed torments, I realised you probably had growing interest for this type of stuff.

For those wondering what I'm talking about, here's a link to one of Volobond's recently-published chapters: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=73882#p73882

[mention]Red86[/mention] Can't tell you how happy I am to hear from you, mate.
I'll be sure to let Steven know he's made a fan of you by biting Phil's foot ;)

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Poor boy. You're obviously feeling a lot of empathy for the two twerps.
If you feel that bad for them, maybe we should consider switching you up for one of the prisoners.
Whoever you replace would probably be infinitely grateful to you, boy. It would be a definite load off their shoulders.
So what'll it be? Are you gonna save Josh or Steven? 8-)

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Yeah, princess indeed. Haha! Glad you enjoyed this one, buddy.
Phil's fascination with Steven probably has something to do with our protagonist being all new and shiny.

I mean Josh is old news to him, and it's safe to assume they've both fooled around with each other many times in the past.
Steven is the new kid, and quite possibly the bottom of this pecking order.

For a guy like Phil, Steven has the absolute perfect "victim" profile.
He short, he's thin, and with his body taped up from head to toe, he doesn't represent much of a threat.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] If I was to grade your assignement, I'd have to grade you an A+.

Not only have you correctly identified everyone's character alignements, but you've also provided valid reasons for each of them being labelled the way they are.

The only minute difference we have in our assessments is Steven's alignement class.
When you catch up to the trivia game results post, you'll see my reasons for having him as Chaotic Good rather than Neutral Good.
I'll let you decide whether or not that makes sense for you, but in any case, you're pretty much spot on with all six of them.

I'm probably not the first one to tell you this, but you have a fiercely analytical mind, Pup.
Well done! You've genuinely surprised me with your ability to remain clear-headed and impartial.

Steven could certainly use some of your mental composure.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Firstly welcome back from your week away sir...

You’ve given me a very difficult choice both twerps are mummified into plastic worms. I associate with Steven on so many ways and would seriously like to bite Phil’s toe (I’d have drawn blood though). Made him think twice about sticking anything in my mouth. He is going to regret that though I can’t see you giving Steven the retribution he deserves. Happy to be proven wrong though. ;)

Josh, my infatuation. I love his spunk and mischievous ways, and still think he’s been treated way worse than he deserved, but big Mikes jockstrap is too much.

That means I’ll save Steven and take his place. Hopefully Josh won’t treat me too harshly for not saving him when he finally is freed. This is such a risk with Phil looking for some revenge I may really regret this choice.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Pup Wingletang If I was to grade your assignement, I'd have to grade you an A+.

Not only have you correctly identified everyone's character alignements, but you've also provided valid reasons for each of them being labelled the way they are.

The only minute difference we have in our assessments is Steven's alignement class.
When you catch up to the trivia game results post, you'll see my reasons for having him as Chaotic Good rather than Neutral Good.
I'll let you decide whether or not that makes sense for you, but in any case, you're pretty much spot on with all six of them.

I'm probably not the first one to tell you this, but you have a fiercely analytical mind, Pup.
Well done! You've genuinely surprised me with your ability to remain clear-headed and impartial.

I'm glad to see that the school swot and teacher's pet has still got it! I didn't get awarded my academic colours blazer at school and my scholar's gown at university for nothing (that sentence probably tells you all you need to know about my very traditional British education!). Of course it comes at a price - I have very little artistic or musical talent and absolutely no sporting ability! Everybody is good at something, it's all about finding your niche.

Anyway, back to the point at hand. It's interesting that the character I found hardest to classify is the character that we have spent the entire story with. Maybe because we know so much about Steven and his internal thoughts his character is quite blurred. There was never any question that he was a good character but I think he is right on the boundary between neutral and chaotic.

I think doing some research into the alignments helped quite a bit. I changed quite a few of my choices once I had a better understanding of the motivations behind the alignments. If people are interested this is where I looked: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html (it's quite an interesting rabbit hole to fall down).

Of course, I had to take their alignment test (http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html) to see what my own alignment was. Turns out I'm a...

TRUE NEUTRAL

'A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.'

To be honest it probably sums me up quite well!

ANYBODY ELSE WILLING TO FIND OUT AND SHARE THEIR OWN ALIGNMENT?

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Pup Wingletang If I was to grade your assignement, I'd have to grade you an A+.

I'm glad to see that the school swot and teacher's pet has still got it! I didn't get awarded my academic colours blazer at school and my scholar's gown at university for nothing (that sentence probably tells you all you need to know about my very traditional British education!). Of course it comes at a price - I have very little artistic or musical talent and absolutely no sporting ability! Everybody is good at something, it's all about finding your niche.

Anyway, back to the point at hand. It's interesting that the character I found hardest to classify is the character that we have spent the entire story with. Maybe because we know so much about Steven and his internal thoughts his character is quite blurred. There was never any question that he was a good character but I think he is right on the boundary between neutral and chaotic.

I think doing some research into the alignments helped quite a bit. I changed quite a few of my choices once I had a better understanding of the motivations behind the alignments. If people are interested this is where I looked: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html (it's quite an interesting rabbit hole to fall down).

Of course, I had to take their alignment test (http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html) to see what my own alignment was. Turns out I'm a...

TRUE NEUTRAL

'A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.'

To be honest it probably sums me up quite well!

ANYBODY ELSE WILLING TO FIND OUT AND SHARE THEIR OWN ALIGNMENT?
Without a doubt I’m chaotic good, without a shadow of a doubt. Always try to do the right thing, but rush in without much thought on how to beat do it. My attempted coup to save Josh for instance ;) :lol:

Although now I’ve completed the D&D survey I’m lawful good. :lol:
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Oops :lol:

You Are:

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Yeah I somehow get the feeling Steven is going to be regretting his choices in the following few chapters.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What an awesome continuation sir!! Aside from the fart, I'm happy that Josh is otherwise untouched, although that could change. And of course I do have sympathy for Steven. I dunno, I might've done the same thing as Steven and bite Phil, but the long-term consequence (i.e. being gagged with his socks) would definitely outweigh the short term (being free of his feet).

I'm hoping that the guys will notice and step in, but they didn't seem to care when they, so I won't hold my breath.

Maybe one of Josh's friends will come to save the day!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thanks for linking us to the Alignement Test site.
Given that this is a D&D test, some of the questions make no sense in today's context. But if you answer them as truthfully as possible, the final results definitely seem in line with what you feel you are in your heart.

My results are spot on; overwhelmingly Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good.

You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Here are some possible adjectives describing lawful neutral characters: reliable, responsible, truthful, orderly, loyal, respectful of authority, regular, structured, rigid, neat, methodical, and precise.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (35)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XX (2)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaos ---- (0)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Evil ---- (0)

VERY INTERESTED IN SEEING EVERYONE ELSE'S RESULTS.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Interesting that I got the same alignment as the master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Although I do think we definitely had some different motivations. Like BF likes things being orderly and having control in his life, whereas my answers were more motivated by wanting to keep myself safe and secure.

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

In the dispute between Nick and Zack, I will choose the safest option, Nick!

Besides knowing Nick a lot better than Zack, I agree with most of the decisions made by Nick throughout history, so his decisions would not be a problem for me, Nick’s personality doesn’t bother me either.

Another factor that makes me choose Nick is that I also follow a regulated life with a set time to do all my daily activities, so the routine that Nick would create for me probably wouldn't make me reluctant.

Zack is also an amazing guy, but I don't feel safe to choose him as Dom with so little information about his life.

Here is my result from the questionnaire, thanks [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] for sharing this with us. I also can't help saying that I love your comments about the story!

You Are:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- X (1)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, I don't know if I agree, but color me surprised, for I am...

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (33)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- (0)

I enjoyed this chapter. Steven is really making things worse for himself. What a fool he is! Biting Phil is the most stupid thing to do when you're mummified. I think he really deserves to gag on Phil's socks right now.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Hm... I'm not sure that description matches me well at all
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Fully caught up now - it's been a great ride!

Mischievous is a great word and perfectly fits Joshua. I think Steven has definitely found a new friend and it was great to see them having some normal time together. I think this is the first time we have really seen Steven open up to someone else about his thoughts, feelings and desires and about his relationship with Nick. Also great to see Joshua validating some of Steven's fetishes - watching the two of them get-off on sniffing trainers was a great moment and I very much enjoyed the edging as well! I definitely have a little bit of a crush...

I think Joshua has given one of the best pieces of advice in the story so far:

"Fuck what people think! You know what? As long as you're happy and as long as Nick's happy, that's all that matters. If some people aren't happy with the choices you make, just screw them. Don't live your life to make others happy. Live your life for you."

However, I'm not sure his method of introducing Steven to rimming was necessarily the best. As usual Steven should really learn to ask more questions! I guess Kyle made a pretty good practice subject as he was so disengaged from the process - I don't think Steven should feel too guilty. I loved his inner turmoil as to whether or not he should let Nick know about his new skill - somehow I find it hard to believe that Nick is as ignorant to the procedure as Steven assumes he is!

Definitely fun to watch Joshua get his comeuppance the next day as Shawn puts to use all the skills he learnt at the cottage. Steven seemed to enjoy it too! The exact details of his misdemeanour are still a mystery but given his character I'm sure he deserves it! Sorry [mention]Socksbound[/mention] I'm afraid I'm not willing to join your coup. I'm enjoying the current spectacle too much and coups are so uncivilised! That being said, the end result of a successful coup would be quite fun to see I just think it's going to require brains over brawn to succeed - maybe a bit of divide and conquer?

Kyle starting to tape up Steven was great - they might as well do something with the remaining tape! Steven clearly enjoys the attention, both times he's been mummified he came during the process. I love the attention to detail Kyle puts into taping up Steven's head. Steven wants a gag but he nearly gets more than he bargained for - thankfully Joey comes to the rescue and defuses the situation. I love how nonchalantly he gives up his sock and how humiliating it feels to Steven to be gagged with it. Definitely a Joey fan! (Having done some 'research' at the weekend I feel Joey's sock (sweaty but clean) may be quite similar to one of my husband's after a day of manual labour - look at what this story has done to me! Now I just need to persuade him to use it!).

The problem with these straight jocks is that they don't really know how to continue the fun once the bondage and gagging is complete. Although just being left alone to struggle and accept your predicament is quite hot in itself. However, there's a scavenger in the wings who knows just what to do! (Love the predator/prey metaphor that runs through this story. Why is it that predator and prey animals are held in high regard but scavengers are shunned - they all have a part to play in the circle of life?).

Phil - I love this cocky skater boy, he's just so cunning and sneaky. He definitely seems to have earnt the hatred of quite a few of my fellow readers but that only makes me love him more! It almost feels like the hatred for Phil is greater than the hatred for Brad, even though I would say Brad's behaviour has been far worse. Why is that? I refuse to be manipulated by Steven and his ability to overlook or reduce the faults of anyone who has big muscles and an attractive face! All that being said I really wouldn't want his rotten feet, shoes and socks anywhere near me!

I loved it when, after Joshua refused to let him gag Steven with his socks, he did the next best thing and hid them in his shoe that Steven was already being forced to sniff (via the ever wonderful gas mask). Ingenuity and quick thinking right there. Then there's the moment the next day when Steven can hear something happening to Joshua before having his blindfold removed to reveal Phil - absolutely classic! Even more brilliant is the fact that he's on good terms with all the people that could save Steven - even roping Chris in to help him torment Steven. I love the way he controls Steven's head with his feet. He really knows how to play with a defenceless mummy!

A great last chapter, all help gone and silence apart from Joshua's muffled calls for help. I think Steven might have made a mistake in biting Phil's toe although that has made him angry and angry people tend to be distracted. As much as I love Phil I'd really love for Nick to come and collect Steven early...

After 233 chapters I now have to wait for the rest of the story to unfold. Time to explore some other stories - I've definitely seen some interesting banners as I've been reading.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic