BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago We've been drawn in and now we are putty in @bondagefreak's hands!
That's true, I love your reviews because they make me aware (again) of what a masterpiece this story is. Not only the characters in the story are subject to the fate Bondagefreak decides for them, but we, the readers, are affected by his decisions as well. The wide range of emotions that is shown in this story makes it something we can all relate to. Although I live my kinky life on a much smaller scale and a lower level, I can relate to what happens to Steven, Nick and the other guys. I think it is precisely because the difficult parts are included.
Love the reviews [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] you have been getting me to reflect on the earlier chapters and what has happened to Steven on the journey. I certainly have felt like putty in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hands many times throughout the story.

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] you mention the highs and lows as why we connect to the story and that’s exactly how I feel. I ride the highs and struggle through the lows just as Steven does. The writing style of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is also a major reason to love the story. I know that he says Steven’s narration is slow and meanders but it love that he can spend a whole chapter talking about getting gagged with a sock. Not only that the said sock isn’t even in his mouth yet but we’ve heard all the emotions and thoughts on what he thinks about it.

For me Steven is the most relatable fictional character in any form of media I can remember. There are times I actually have to remind myself that I’m not actually Steven I so closely relate to him.

All in all it’s a masterpiece and that’s one thing all of us can agree on.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm glad you're enjoying them [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] . With such a long story it's easy to forget what happened in the past so it's hopefully bringing back some good memories and encouraging you to look back as well as forward. It's so important in life to have characters you can relate to and validate your own experiences and emotions. Written stories are often the most powerful as there is a direct connection between you, the author and the characters with no directors, actors, etc. to get in the way. They allow you to really get inside someone else's head, use your imagination and they can be as long and detailed as you want.

It was quite daunting writing the first review, commenting on something that was posted over two years ago, but I find it quite relaxing and it forces me to actually think about what I'm reading and how it relates to me. A lot of my life is spent in engineering so it's nice to do something a bit different and out of my comfort zone (English was never my favourite subject at school).

I can't decide if it's good or bad to have come late to this story - it means I don't have to wait to continue the story but you also miss out on the fun of the anticipation. I'm sure I'll be caught up soon enough and be subject to the publishing whims of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I'm currently waiting for the next instalment in about half a dozen epic fantasy series so I'm sure I'll manage!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

It’s a great update again. Love to see Phil back. I guess he knows what to do with those two horny mummified boys. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thanks for another wonderful review, pup!

It's great to hear that the writing has gone up a notch.
When I go back to chapters that were published two years ago, I am hugely dissatisfied with the sentence structure and the erroneous punctuation being used (way too many commas). I was able to get my mental imagery across fairly well, but there's a huge contrast between the quality of the writing then, and the quality of it now.

Readers who were working their way through the story as it was being published probably haven't noticed a difference.
But since you're rapidly going to be reading chapters that have been published over the span of months/years, you should be noticing a constant increase in the text's overall quality.

As frustration as it is to go back to your earlier works and find yourself cringing at the sentence structure and words being used, I think it's a definite sign of improvement on my part.

Practice makes better.
The fact that I can revisit my old works and identity it's many flaws is a good thing.
I think a lot of authors, for whom English is a third or second language, can relate to my aforementioned experience.

I'm not entirely surprised by your approval of the relationship dynamics between Nick and Steven. I was very much expecting you to enjoy it ;)

The brewing relationship between those two is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. Part-time/bedroom-subs in particular (who outnumber full-time subs by a sizeable margin) usually feel a bit divided on the issue. Domination is welcomed and desired in bed and during bondage play sessions, but in actual everyday life, it's not seen as being nearly as desirable.

You'll see from the comments and questionnaire answers later on that your fellow readers are somewhat divided on the whole issue, and that Nick's desirability/popularity rating doesn't score as high with the non-full time BDSM crowd.

As [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention] have accurately pointed out, your detailed reviews have been a definite highlight this past week, for both myself and your fellow readers. It's quite simply awesome to be able to revisit these seemingly long-forgotten scenes through your fresh eyes!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I have nothing but respect and admiration for (and a small amount of jealousy of) people who speak English as a second language. Je parle un petit peu de francais und ich spreche ein biscshen deutsch but I could barely hold down a simple conversation in either language let alone write or read an epic story in them. In general, you will always speak English to a much higher level than a native English speaker speaks any other language! And you can have secret conversations, if you only speak English you have to assume everyone can understand you all the time!

I'm afraid I've got a brain that seems to pick up on spelling and grammar errors really easily. I've spotted a few through the story but it really doesn't take away from the enjoyment and to be honest I would expect the same even if English was your first language. If you ever want some proof reading done, give me a shout! :geek: You have no idea how many times I read through my posts before submitting!

I also have to say that, coming from the land that invented English, I'm glad to see that you haven't picked up the habit of dropping the letter 'u' every chance you get. It kills me every time I have to type the word 'color' when writing code! (I've probably upset the Americans now! I don't really mean it - it's just my British sense of humoUr coming out, I can't control it ;) )

Seriously though, keep up the good work. It's amazing what you have done and great to see how it really speaks to people. It's getting better and better and I can't wait to read more. The next stage of the review will be along shortly.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago And you can have secret conversations, if you only speak English you have to assume everyone can understand you all the time!
Haha! I guess that applies to a lot of multi-lingual foreigners living in English-speaking countries.
For me it's pretty much the the other way around since I'm pretty much never exposed to English in my everyday life outside this forum.

As you know, since pretty much all the English words ending with "our" (colour, odour, humour etc) are derived from middle-French, it's actually a bit easier for me to write in this internationally-embraced, and dare I say, proper form of English ;)

I also, of course, only use Celsius degrees.
But you've probably also noticed that I'm much more lenient when it comes to height/weight measurements.
So as not to constantly favour the EU/UK/AUS/CAN readership over the US one, I often mix up inches, centimeters, feet, meters, pounds and kilos to reflect the full range of the readership following this story.
Keeps everyone on equal footing.

Hope your reading is going well and that you're still enjoying the ride.
Keep us posted!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So I've now read up to the end of chapter 73, sadly a couple of years too late to compete in the 'Jawbreaker Mystery'! However, jawbreaker did immediately make me think of the traditional sweet, probably better known as a gobstopper in the UK, and that might have taken me in the right direction. I never really got the idea of the sweet but I can see the appeal in this case!

Back to the start and a nice introduction to Shawn. 'Lucky' Steven has a new alpha male with smelly feet in his life! It's great how Nick loans Steven out to look after Shawn's feet and how they both then proceed to ignore him. The same scenario is repeated the next day but I love how it escalates to a whole new level when Nick believes Steven isn't doing a good job. Finally there's a great call back to the beginning of the story when Nick tricks Shawn into the sleeping bag - it just goes to show nobody's safe from Nick. Looking forward to seeing more of him at the cottage, it will be interesting to see how he interacts with Brad...

However, for me, the best scene of these chapters has to be the first proper bondage scene of part III. It starts with Nick trying to get inside Steven's head. This is such a wonderful moment as it really captures how hard it can be to talk about your desires, even with someone who already has a pretty good idea of what they might be. I can really relate to this even now. Sadly, one thing society seems to be really good at teaching people is to feel ashamed for liking something that is not considered 'normal' and it can be really hard to get past that. So Nick gets some very basic answers and that leads to some big assumptions but it's great to see Nick taking charge!

Have I mentioned I love hogties?! Another great one described here with Nick really taking pride and pleasure in his work. The tickling is not something I've really experienced - it's bad enough when you can fight back, when you're tied up and later gagged like Steven is I imagine it would be pretty intense.

I always like it when Nick takes the time to tease Steven with what's going to happen next. The moment of concern when Nick realises Steven really isn't happy did something for me - I think it's just that reminder that Nick does actually care and is trying to fulfil some of Steven's fantasies. He calms Steven down but doesn't let up. I'm not sure the compromise gag was any better!

Nick keeping Steven so heavily restrained and gagged overnight is great although I think this would raise a few safety concerns in real life. I like how the whole episode is dressed up as punishment for the self bondage incident but I think the real punishment is making Steven worship his dirty feet in the morning! That's probably over the edge for me.

A great example of the importance of communication and the need to discuss limits and safe words when playing in real life. Reality is different from fantasy and every fantasy has limits.

The final bedroom scene is also great with Steven trying to manipulate Nick into a more 'romatic' night. I like that Nick goes along with it whilst still being extremely dominant. Great how you subvert expectations with the blowjob not being about getting off - great to remember that cuming isn't everything. Nick telling Steven to stop thinking and just do is quite a poignant moment. I think that is definitely some of the appeal of this type of play, especially if you find it difficult to switch your brain off normally. Given how much I have just written, you can probably guess that I suffer from that problem!

Will Steven follow Nick's instruction... It's time to go to the cottage.

As usual, a massive thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for taking the time and effort to share his twisted imagination with us all and for engaging back with overly verbose pups.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 231 - TEEN-TYRANT
Friday, May 22 (6:00 PM)

"Hhhhmmppphh! Hhhmmmphhh!" I screamed, desperately trying to call for help through my sock gag.
Unfortunately for me, there would be no talking past Joey's sock, and no way to make myself heard over the loud TV volume.

It was just the three of us; myself, Josh, and his despicable skater-twink roommate Phil!

Phil eyed my trapped form and heavily taped up face for a few seconds before finally allowing his lips to curl up into a devious grin.

"How's it going down there, buddy?" he asked, pretending to be sympathetic to my plight, while at the same time speaking to me in a mocking tone.

"Fuck off, bozo!" I immediately growled, glaring up at his stupid face and mmpphing angrily beneath my virtually undefeatable tape muzzle.

The skater-kid just laughed and gave my face a series of teasing slaps before grabbing the audio system remote and turning the TV volume up even louder.

Screams of terror erupted from my gagged mouth as soon as I realised how much trouble I was in, but that didn't stop Phil from carrying out his plan and cautiously glancing over towards the kitchen, no doubt as a means to make sure the older hunks were at a safe distance.

I watched with wide, fearful eyes as the smelly-footed teen-tyrant positioned himself above my immobilized head, undid his belt buckle and lowered his jeans down to his thighs.

"Mmmggghhph! Mmmmmphh!" I yelled, straining furiously against my unescapable tape prison and desperately trying to call for help beneath my gag.

Skaterboy Phil's blue jeans came down, and out came his surprisingly plump, underwear-clad bubble ass.

I screamed and cursed like I never had before, futilely attempting to flee the scene by turning my head left and right as much as my duct tape cocoon would allow. An amused chuckle escaped from the scrawny twerp's smirking lips, and then I watched as his fat, underwear-clad bums lunged straight down towards my face!

"Mmmpphhh..."

I was pretty much beside myself with anger at that point.

But any sentiment of hate and frustration I felt for the guy instantly died out and was replaced with an overwhelming sense of fear as the warmth of his ass encompassed my face.

Being the protruding, cartilaginous member that it was, my nose was the first thing to get swallowed up inside Phil's nasty, cotton-lined bum crack. And swallowed up it was!

My nose disappeared inside the skater-twink's fleshy cheeks, and my face was immediately greeted with the warmth of his thick, meaty ass.

"Mmmpphhh! Uuggghmph! Mpphh!" I screamed uncontrollably.

Phil just laughed and wiggled his rump around, grinding the tip of my nose into his underwear-clad bum hole.
"What's wrong, bitch? Want some air?" he asked, sitting his whole weight down on my face and cracking up at the utter futility of my protests. "Alright. I'll feed you some air." he added, right before tensing his compact 140-pound frame up and firing a warm, gassy blast into my awaiting nostrils.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

The instant my defenseless sniff-holes were forced to flare open, I went absolutely stark crazy and began choking of the devilish runt's nauseating fart.

Phil practically doubled over with laughter at the sound of my distressed choking.
That's when I realised he must've been doing the same thing to his friend Josh just a few minutes ago. T-bagging and farting down his gagged roomie's nose, I mean.

I knew that Josh and Phil were close and that they usually liked to prank and team up on others.
But I also got the feeling that they'd readily turn on each other the instant one of them was disabled or rendered defenseless.
They were like a pack of wild dogs those two!

"Yeah, smell my fuckin' butthole." Phil laughed, as he continued smothering my gagged face with his big, round, underwear-clad bums.
I screamed and gagged, but the douchebag just rubbed his crack all over my nose, fed me some more farts and slapped my face a few times before telling me I was gonna be his bitch for the night.

By the time the punk got off my face and pulled his jeans back up, I was just about ready to call it quits on the whole mummification thing.

Sure, being mummified in duct tape and kept captive by Chris, Joey, Kyle and Mike was one thing.
But being in a state of complete and utter helplessness and having to deal with the likes of Phil was another.

I wanted out, and I fought like crazy to break free!

Bondage really does take a whole other meaning when you genuinely want out but can't.
The frustration I experienced was quite frankly unparalleled, not only because the torment Phil was dishing out on me, but because of my hopelessly bound and very much helpless state.

I was desperately trying to break free and escape, but my progress in doing so was laughable at best.
Not only was I zipped up in an escape-proof sleepsack, but my captors had wrapped me up from head to toe in thick, sticky duct tape.
I couldn't turn my head left or right, couldn't sit up, and couldn't even wiggle my body more than a centimeter or two in either direction.

The gag was arguably even more frustrating than the mummification itself.
Had it not been for Joey's sock and the undefeatable tape muzzle, I would've been able to call for help and alert my captors to what Phil was doing. But I couldn't!

I had some college dude's big, sweaty sock in my mouth, and no matter how hard I tried to scream, there was just no getting around it.

The sock was there to keep me from calling for help and to stop me from potentially alerting the neighbors.
And it did just that! Joey's sock couldn't be reasoned with, and didn't allow for ANY negotiation or compromise.
His talk-proof sockgag didn't make the distinction between my desperate screams for help and my potential attempts to alert the neighbors.
Much to Phil's continued satisfaction, all my efforts to cry out and protest the stinkface treatment I was getting fell miserably short.

Seemingly undeterred by the fact that I was struggling like mad and desperately trying to make myself heard, the devilish teen-runt crouched down on top of my writhing form and pursed his lips a little before spitting in my face.

I cried out and whimpered, suddenly feeling a bit thankful for all the duct tape covering my cheeks, lips and forehead.
I still felt shamed and angered by his demeaning act, but at least I didn't have to endure the humiliation of having his saliva land directly on my face. The tape-mask was a protection of sorts.
Unfortunately for me, it was a "costly" protection, in that it presented way more cons than pros.

Skaterboy Phil grabbed my nose between his fingers and cut my breathing off without saying so much as a word to explain his actions. He just stood there, smirking evilly and looking at me with his stupidly smug face while I suffocated and practically lost consciousness from lack of air.

My nostrils flared wide open the instant he allowed them to, but my respite proved extremely short-lived when he pinched my nostrils shut a second time, a third time and a fourth time after that.

After a good three minutes of having my breathing periodically cut off and having my lungs set on fire, my gagged protesting came to an end, my desire to fight died out, and my resolve turned to jelly.

My dislike of the guy took backseat, and basic survival instincts quickly forced me to capitulate and admit defeat.

The scrawny black-hearted tyrant eyed my heaving form and teary eyes with nary an expression of sympathy on his smug face.
He wanted my unconditional surrender and he wouldn't settle for anything less than that.

"You want some more o' that, eh tough guy? You want some more?" he asked, cutting my breathing off again, before temporarily lifting his eyes up to make certain that the older hunks were still at a same distance.

His manner was reminiscent to that of an opportunistic hyena or some other feasting scavenger; always having to keep a watchful eye out for the larger, more dangerous predators.

Being out of breathe, helpless and unable to defend myself from the mean-spirited bully, I had no choice but to tuck tail and signal my surrender.

"Mpphhh mpphh." I whimpered, looking up into his annoying face and pleading with him through my best set of puppy eyes.

"You better keep that attitude in check, worm! Else I'm gonna sit on your faggot-ass face again and feed you some more air." he warned, causing me to swallow in fear and whimper pathetically beneath my gag.

Now I had no idea what being his "bitch for the night" implied, most notably 'cause I was taped up from head to toe and couldn't possibly perform any tasks beyond that of breathing.

I quickly got my answer when Phil dragged me over to the foot of the couch and plopped himself down it's cushiony surface.

Breathing in and out was pretty much all I could do at that point.
But maybe his plans for me didn't involve anything else.
Maybe my inability to do anything but flare my nostrils open was precisely what he wanted.

Whatever the devilish Skaterboy had planned for me this evening, I knew I was bound to hate it.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Aaarrrggghhh damn that Phil. Steven is in some trouble here I don’t think this is going to go to well for him. He’s so diabolical.. I love Shawn compared to my dislike of Phil. The chapter is brilliant though and the way he tortures Steven is evil genius, he clearly knows how to be a cause trouble. Hope he’s done something to one of the jocks at some point so theY can enact revenge in him too like Josh.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was another great chapter. Bravo . Steven is going to have an evening of fun with phill .
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This brings up an interesting topic of consent. While many may argue that Steven allows the larger men to manhandle him just fine, but when Phil does the same things; Steven is angered. I understand that sentiment, but it's truly not applicable. Consent is on a whole different playing field, it may be shallow in his choices of who he finds attractive, but the fact stands that he does not consent to these actions.

It is a story after all, so playing with those levels of consent is super interesting. And non-consensual stuff can be done well, and with a hint of consent. But I think where Phil fails to hit the note is in his attitude. He has so much talk and so little game, he's only ever really had the chance to dom someone when another person or persons have bound them up.

Phil can be a dom, that's fine; but he needs to refine his skills more. Otherwise the sub won't obey. Fear tactics make a clumsy, skittish sub and that's not as useful as an attentive, respectful sub. As always, it's just Phil's attitude that sours his scenes for me. Which attributes to really good writing. I just... I swear if Phil doesn't get what he deserves :roll:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago This brings up an interesting topic of consent. While many may argue that Steven allows the larger men to manhandle him just fine, but when Phil does the same things; Steven is angered. I understand that sentiment, but it's truly not applicable. Consent is on a whole different playing field, it may be shallow in his choices of who he finds attractive, but the fact stands that he does not consent to these actions.

It is a story after all, so playing with those levels of consent is super interesting. And non-consensual stuff can be done well, and with a hint of consent. But I think where Phil fails to hit the note is in his attitude. He has so much talk and so little game, he's only ever really had the chance to dom someone when another person or persons have bound them up.

Phil can be a dom, that's fine; but he needs to refine his skills more. Otherwise the sub won't obey. Fear tactics make a clumsy, skittish sub and that's not as useful as an attentive, respectful sub. As always, it's just Phil's attitude that sours his scenes for me. Which attributes to really good writing. I just... I swear if Phil doesn't get what he deserves :roll:
Your points on consent are great, the fact Steven really wants out of this situation is why that is so important. Throughout this story though consent isn’t often sought nor thought of. Steven himself warps it by his feelings towards the jocks. His distaste for Phil heightens the fact that he hasn’t consented to any of this. Even my darling Josh hasn’t gained consent for the things he has done. None of them have ever really gained consent. Some how I’ve often overlooked that, by how Steven has reacted.

Phil better end up being forced to chew on some sweaty jockstrap or something. I’d like to see Steven himself get to take Phil down.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Urgh, I just really don't like Phil personally. Maybe I'm falling into the trap of being only able to percieve things through Steven's eyes, but I don't care. He's just not the kind of person I like. I mean, at least with Nick, he really does care about Steven. Phil doesn't, and it shows. I too hope he gets what's coming to him. Hopefully he'll be too distracted torturing Steven to notice when the bigger jocks return and exact justice.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Damn I knew Phil had some devious plans for Steven and Josh...maybe Shawn and the guys will put Phil in his place since he's mistreating them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also I appreciate the previous conversations of consent, that's always been in the back of my mind...technically this all started with a lack of consent when Nick first locked Steven in the sleeping bag. But with Phil, Steven literally wants nothing to do with him. And he isn't a good dom, in terms of treating him with care or earning respect; I'm still mad at Shawn for blackmailing Steven, but he's shown a kinder side at least.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well Phil is a conniving little shit! How he strategically ups the volume, and blasts Steven. He is so sweeping in under the radar and capitalizing on Steven's current weakened state. :lol: I think poor Steven's evening isn't really going to get better soon. Unless one of the other jocks discovers him or ....worse the jock that discovers him just joins in. :?
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I believe Steven always wants to get out of bondage, not just this time. Haha. But this time, his desire to do so might be stronger than usual. It's interesting to see all the ugly names he calls Phil when describing what happened in this chapter. He really hates him.

The farts must have been awful for poor Steven! The same is true of the relentless breathplay that Phil inflicts upon him. Really, Steven, sniffing Phil's sweaty feet is peanuts compared to all that!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Breathplay is always terrifyingly vicious, but Phil's gobliny style of opportunistic bastardry is a fun place to be right now.
I personally think Phil is a mild nightmare of a person but he presents a fun antagonist in contrast to the general awful of Brad. Both good characters but a nice change in tone.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Phil really is a sneaky little shit, turning the volume up on the TV to prevent the other guys from hearing him gas out poor Steven. I don't know why, but the fact that Steven truly wants no part of Phil makes his domination of Steven a little hotter. Steven is just too picky sometimes. I love that Phil seems big on farts. Wish Shawn would do it more since we know he is definitely capable ;)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm sure Steven would have had a lot less trouble with it if one of the other guys had done this to him. He was firmly against Phil from the first moment they met. I think part of this hate is irrational. If Steven had given Phil a proper chance, he might have actually liked him.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago I'm sure Steven would have had a lot less trouble with it if one of the other guys had done this to him. He was firmly against Phil from the first moment they met. I think part of this hate is irrational. If Steven had given Phil a proper chance, he might have actually liked him.
With that, I still rather doubt it. With their first interactions Phil was being a cocky, overly aggressive bastard with his domming. Which is a domming style that would remind Steven of his least favourite dom; Brad.

But yeah, maybe he would have less trouble with other guys. But that brings up the point I mentioned before. It may be shallow to base your consent on how attracted you are to them. But consent is consent. As soon as someone states they are completely not into it, thats where it ends.

Of course this is a story and faux non-con is one of Steven's kinks. But at the same time, we can see the differences between faux non-con and true non-con and so can some of the doms. Consent is extremely important and it needs to be important especially in bondage. Phil's actions to Josh and Steven could be extremely harmful due to his lack of experience.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago I'm sure Steven would have had a lot less trouble with it if one of the other guys had done this to him. He was firmly against Phil from the first moment they met. I think part of this hate is irrational. If Steven had given Phil a proper chance, he might have actually liked him.
With that, I still rather doubt it. With their first interactions Phil was being a cocky, overly aggressive bastard with his domming. Which is a domming style that would remind Steven of his least favourite dom; Brad.

But yeah, maybe he would have less trouble with other guys. But that brings up the point I mentioned before. It may be shallow to base your consent on how attracted you are to them. But consent is consent. As soon as someone states they are completely not into it, thats where it ends.

Of course this is a story and faux non-con is one of Steven's kinks. But at the same time, we can see the differences between faux non-con and true non-con and so can some of the doms. Consent is extremely important and it needs to be important especially in bondage. Phil's actions to Josh and Steven could be extremely harmful due to his lack of experience.
I'd have to agree. We've seen Steven grow and learn more about himself, having basically come to terms with the fact that he is a sub and can feel the "alphaness" and "superiority" of these jocks as well as the need/urge to submit in a recent chapter. But to me, his reaction to Phil (who in my opinion is a douchy opportunist who just likes to fuck with people) emphasizes that Steven isn't just a mindless sub. He doesn't like nor respect Phil, which I think is needed if there's some kind of dom/sub relationship, sexual or not. Like it was mentioned before, consent in this story is interesting to say the least...it's part of why I'm so torn on Nick. it'd be interesting if there ever is a conversation about it and on what's okay and not okay when Nick's not around.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Talking about consent... That already went wrong in chapter 1. Steven wasn't willing to be Nick's prisoner. In real life, that would have been a huge problem, I agree. But in the context of this story, it's hot. The same is true (in my opinion) when we look at the situation with Phil. Not okay if it happened in real life, but in this story it's hot.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Since some interesting points about domming and consent have been raised, I'm going to chip and provide you guys with an alternative viewpoint to consider.

This will probably not be what most of you want to hear, but I'm going to say it anyways, since I believe it applies very strongly to Steven's current predicament. Keep in mind, I support and encourage debates and discussions like these.

The topic being discussed is very multi-faceted, so I'm going to turn it around and show you another facet of it.

I take pride in keeping Steven's story as realistic as possible; most notably his reactions and the reactions of those around him.
Many of you can identify with Steven or another character because of the fact that said character reminds you of yourself (at least on some level).

Now I don't want you guys to misconstrue what I'm saying here.
Consent should be the baseline of any sexual relation and should also be viewed as similarly essential during bondage play.
Let's put the sex aside for a moment and focus solely on the bondage.
Consent is the primary edict preached by BDSM savvies and pundits, and rightly so.

However, outside this small sphere of bondage-loving kinksters, and outside sex, the word completely loses it's meaning.

BDSM, Dom, Sub; those words are foreign and meaningless to most people out there. That's a fact.
If you mention the word "bondage", the first thing that'll come to most people's mind's will be a whip-wielding leather-clad dominatrix.
The word will usually elicits a few laughs and is generally seen as being slightly funny and a little awkward/taboo.

As someone who's friends and buddies consists almost entirely of non-kinky straight guys, I can assure you that all these things are true.

Why is this even relevant?
Well, for many reasons.

First, I think it would be erroneous to label Phil or any of the college guys as "Doms".
The concept of Dom and sub as we know it, is a very foreign to the vast majority of people.

Phil is in no way being portrayed as a Dom. Sure, he likes to take advantage of helpless guys and torment them a little. But he's no Dom. Neither is Shawn, Josh, Mike or any of these guys.
There's a HUGE difference between a Dom, a prankster and an Alpha.

Again, why is this relevant?

Well, to put it simply, I think it would be naïve to expect straight vanilla guys to adhere to the edicts of BDSM conduct (ex: consent during bondage) when all they're doing is horsing around and acting like real college jocks.

Note that common college pranks and army hazing pranks involve surprise (and often times forceful) tie ups, bouts of wrestling, forced body hair removal, sockgags, forced headshaves, forced t-bagging/stinkface and other "innocent" forms of torture. The victim usually doesn't go along with these things willingly, which often leads to organized paybacks and never-ending revenge pranks. Of course, at the end of the day, it's all in good fun and the guys settle their score by pranking each other back and forth and sharing a few beers with each other when the fun is over.

That's called hazing, and although it often involves a victim being restrained, either with rope or duct tape, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone referring to such scenes as being "bondage".

When this site originally aired in the early 2000s, it was a tie up/hazing/pranking-only website.
"Bondage" as we know it only started being featured here in the 2010s, causing many of the original members to leave because they felt the site had changed from innocent non-sexual tie ups to more mature, fetish themes.
Again, BDSM and bondage (as we know it) is foreign to the vast majority of people.

I'm giving you this tugstories history lesson to remind you all that the recent scene involving Joshua and Steven's duct tape mummification doesn't exactly fit into what most folks (myself included) would consider "bondage". To Steven it is, 'cause he's a kinky guy. But for Chris, Mike, Kyle, Joey and etc, this is just another day of college hazing and horsing around.

Some of you might have also noticed the fact that Steven's aroused state caused a small level of discomfort and hesitation in the room.
Kyle ignored it and was the first to start the duct taping, eventually to be joined by the other guys.
Nobody wanted to talk about it, or even mention it. A definite sign that these guys aren't turned on by the tying up process and that they don't see it in the same light that you and I do.

Phil is a prankster, who probably has to resort to extra nastiness to get respect from his peers, who are all much taller and stronger than he is. We can correctly associate that with overcompensation.

He walks into a room and finds two mummified and gagged twerps, writhing and mmpphing across the floor.
The first thing to cross his head was probably that the two prisoners had been taped up as part of a prank or a payback.
Is he going to join in and have fun at their expense? Hell yeah.
Would Josh do the same had Phil been the one taped up and gagged? You bet!

Steven has some added appeal to Phil, probably for being the new kid on the block and for being of similar size and stature.
Steven is also in Phil's environment, and given that he's only seen Steven being restrained, teased and tormented at the hands of Josh, it's safe to assume that Phil simply wants to join in on the fun and make the little mummy twerp suffer as well.
He takes a perverse pleasure from making others squirm, and probably feel victim to his older brother's devilish pranks more often than not.

Steven is screaming for release and growling in anger...just like any sane, "non kinky" guy being pranked would.
I mean, who in their right mind would wanna be tapped up and stinkfaced, right?

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] and [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] have also mentioned some things about Steven only consenting to being played with by some guys and how such a thing would be shallow.

I'm sorry to say this, but no matter how shallow it is, that's exactly what Steven is doing.
He disliked Phil right from the start, and continued to dislike him even though Josh was giving him the exact same treatment.
Steven is a very flawed character, which is why he's so relatable, given how we're all flawed as well.

Steven describes Josh as being a devil, but always portrays the troublesome jock in a humorous, positive light.
Steven also describes Phil in the same way, but portrays him in a totally different light.
Is it justified? Probably not.

All we know is that Steven finds Josh super hot, but doesn't find Phil nearly as attractive.
Would Steven's view of Phil change if he actually got to know the guy? Possibly. Only time will tell.

In [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]'s words, Phil is a "douchy opportunist who just likes to fuck with people" which is exactly what Josh has shown himself to be. Alas, he gets the "hotness" pass, and not only with Steven, but with MANY of you!

The extra screen time Josh has been granted allowed Steven to see a lighter/friendlier side to the jock.
I'll leave it up to you guys to decide whether or not Steven's dislike of Phil would lessen if he were given equal screen time.

Now I'm not defending Phil, but before you guys get all torn up about consent, bondage-edicts and good domming practices, I think it would be very important to take the circumstances and environment surrounding Steven's latest predicament into consideration.

I'm not trying to sway your minds or trying to tell you what to believe.
All I can say is that Steven's current predicament at the hands of douchebag Phil and these college hunks, mirrors that of real life hazing practices.

Some inventive Youtube/ThisVid searches will yield an enormous number of military men hazing prank videos and college/roommate wars that involve non-consensual tie ups. Portuguese and Turkish guys in particular are VERY handsy with each other when it comes to this sort of stuff (something I think [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] can attest to ;)).

At the end of the day, realism is the principal facet this story pushes for.
Whether the scenarios are morally acceptable or not is for each and everyone one of you to decide.
However, I do believe it would be a bit sad and naïve to expect college jocks to act in line with BDSM edicts of morality, especially considering how taboo BDSM is to the outside world. Consent (for the vast majority of people) is automatically linked to sex, not tie up games and certainly not college/sports team/guy-on-guy pranking and hazing.

The only thing we know about Phil (from his screen time on Bound & Gagged and from his intro story "Skaterboy Gets His Way") is that he loves tormenting his friends, he gets a sick thrill from t-bagging, he loves to badmouth and degrade his victims, and he loves shoving his socked feet into other people's faces.

We also know that he gets along great with Joshua. He gets along great with Kyle. And he's never shown to have any beef with any of the guys in Shawn's apartment. Some of you might remember how ruthless he was to his own older brother when the guy was taped, mummified and gagged against his will as an 18th birthday party prank.

For those who might've missed Phil's backstory:
Skaterboy Gets His Way (m/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5645

I'm hoping that all of these reminders will help put things into perspective and give you guys more things to think about.
And if it's any comfort to you, aside from Shawn's blackmail attempt a few days ago, I very much doubt Steven will be going back home with bad memories of his time at Shawn's place. That alone should speak tons about his predicament and current mindset.

My two cents.
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Thanks for the reminder! Facts like "these are just college guys, no BDSM practitioners" seem to fade quickly in my thoughts and when my horniness takes over, a lot of these guys get promoted to Doms. :oops:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

It was rather naive of me to assume these guys would be following common BDSM principles and such. I do see Phil in a different light now, not particularly a better one, but a different one. I have my gripes and opinions about certain subjects but I guess I never went far into being informed about such topics. Which was rather silly of me.

Thanks for the lesson, Teach!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic