BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Hot scene! The group manhandling of Josh and the fact that Big Mike was in the presence of his gear being used to dom Josh is even hotter... :oops:

Can I do the honour this time? Please don't be upset I took the initiative :?

"By the way, since I now know what makes your clock tick so-to-speak, I hope you're keeping track of the ever growing list we started:"
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
    Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe.
    Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you [mention]socjuc[/mention] for joining our cause. And for reminding me just how big they all are. :lol:

I feel [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] will make me regret my attempt at a coup by torturing josh much more than necessary. I will fight on though Josh deserves justice. :?

As for the actual story that gag sounds horrible and is right up [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] alley, so well done to that. The mummification though is super hot the picture is amazing.

Shawn is actually pissing me off at the moment. His violation of Mike just adds to my growing dislike of him. The blackmail was bad as was trying to get Steven to suck his dick, but the fact that he disregards his own mates privacy to use against another mate has really got me fired up. Nick had better teach the douche a real lesson when he gets back. I’m elevating him above Phil on my hate-o meter at the moment. If he keeps going he could even get to brad level. Crazy I know :x :x :x
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you so much to dedicate this chapter to me . That was such a hot chapter . The way you described the jockstrap . Tasting like ballsweat made me so hard . I wish that was me being gagged with that strap . I would volunteer to chew on anybody's unwashed ballsweat coated jockstrap .
[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Hey you know me so well . I have never been gagged with anything . But the way bondagefreak describes the gags. I would love to be gagged with that jockstrap or any of the guys unwashed underwear . That they rub on there armpits and there nutsack . Then let me sniff them first before being gagged . I would love to clean your underwear with my mouth anytime .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That chapter was really harsh. I think Mike agrees, because he didn't want his jockstrap to go inside Joshua's mouth. What did poor Joshua do to earn that treatment?

I'm wondering if Steven would have said anything to help his friend, had he not been gagged himself.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?:

I'm between Zack and Josh, Nick would be a third option.

Who is your least favourite character, and why?:

Joey, I haven't created any real interest in him yet.

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?:

My obvious answer is Steven, but it would be fun to be Josh.

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?:

I like Zack a lot, but I still don’t know much about him, his defects or qualities, I’m going to be safe and stay with Nick

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?:

The scene of Nick dominating Brad, and the scene of Josh dominating Steven.

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?:

I think the two make a great couple, but with many things to learn about your partner, we can say that they still have a lot to evolve in their relationship.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?:

Hmm, difficult choice, Nick is an obvious answer, but I would also like to try to be tied by Zack or Josh, a responsible Brad would also be nice, I like him a lot despite all his mistakes, I believe he can learn and improve. The way I’ll be tied up will depend on my captor’s imagination.

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?:

Josh-Mike-Brad-Kyle-Chris-Phil-Joey-Steven-Jeremy-Zack-Shawn-Nick.
The three main hot guys have big problems with their feet odor, I would like to avoid their feet if I have that choice.

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?:

Josh and Zack.

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?:

Josh or Jeremy.

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?:

To tickle Josh, be tickling Nick.

For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?:

Zack Brad or Nick.

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc):

I haven't remembered it for so many years, but I think it was google search.

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?:

This whole story gets me excited.

Who do you identify with the most?:

Jeremy

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:

Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I agree with [mention]Socksbound[/mention], Josh does not deserve to be going through this situation, we have to add strength to help him, although I think this is not a decision with much certainty for victory :roll:. Poor Josh, mummified and with Mike's dirty super jockstrap in his mouth, he has had better days.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, seeing Josh all mummied up with the nasty jock strap is awesome, though I feel bad for Big Mike's embarrassment. Unlike most of the recent commentors, I'm sure that the mischievious Barbie-boy is getting what's coming to him, but I'm sure Shawn could've used on of his own nasty garments than cause Big Mike the shame...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

My own suspicion is that Mike's desperately trying not to let his "excitement" show.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"You gonna be nice and quiet while I get ready?" Nick asked, still holding my chin.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, the doorbell rang.
First of all, does the poor man have any choice? :o

And second...one of the more frightening and most exciting of thoughts! 8-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What lovely descriptions of Mike's jockstrap! Not only is it months without a wash, but it's filled with his sweaty pubes?? Maybe Josh should have just blown him if that's what this was all about. The gag must be really bad if Mike didn't want it used and he's the one who Josh apparently offended. Poor Mike. What a nice guy. Now his crush knows just how nasty he can be.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

As bad as I feel for Josh having to be gagged with that jockstrap (and wow :o :o ), he sounds/looks so hot when the mummification process is finally completed. And yet even though I would be probably be sick, I think I would volunteer to take his place...

I'm wondering if we'll learn what he said or did, but either way, I'm guessing Josh learned his lesson. Now that he's taken care of, I imagine the spotlight will be on Steven soon....
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments, guys!
I've had a lot of fun reading through [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]'s questionnaire answers, and sincerely hope others who've recently caught up to the latest chapters and who haven't answered yet will do so. You know who you are ;)

Also looking forward to the Alignment Chart trivia game responses.
Only a few have braved the exercise so far.
Stop being shy, folks!

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago My own suspicion is that Mike's desperately trying not to let his "excitement" show.
You show great clarity of mind, my friend.
Seems like you and I are on the same wavelength more often than not 8-)

[mention]Johnny[/mention]'s recently started a post in the Tugs Talk section pretty much lamenting how bored he was and talking about his love for extreme bondage. Since he's read and enjoyed some of my minor works but has been skipping out on the crazy action and lively M/M banter this thread provides the forum with, I've gone ahead and invited him to join our group.

Potential readers tend to think that this story is too long, but the actual readers would argue that it's not long enough!

As you can tell from the flurry of comments, Bound and Gagged and the Fictional Stories for Adults section is where all the M/M activity is at. Hope you decide to embark on Steven's adventure and join in on the fun, [mention]Johnny[/mention]-boy! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 226 - FAN SERVICE
Friday, May 22 (12:30 PM)

The guys spent a few minutes tormenting Josh; pinching his nostrils shut, giving him light taps on the stomach and verbally taunting him on his now hopelessly mummified state.

The gag was most cruel. But when it came to actual torture, Shawn, Kyle, Chris and Joey proved surprisingly unimaginative.

Not that I was complaining, mind you.
I knew that their victim was pretty damn mischievous at times, and that he probably deserved what he was getting. But the gag they'd imposed on him was so gross that any additional torture wasn't really warranted. Shawn's cronies seemed to accept that.

So even though part of me was glad to see Josh experience some of the mild torment he'd dished out upon me last night, I was understandably relieved that the brutish hunks were going relatively easy on him now that he was bound up and muzzled.

As the interest in fooling around with Josh slowly waned and died out, Shawn noticed something amiss with Mike's demeanor and casually sat his ass down on the edge of the couch before questioning his buddy.

As you can probably imagine, the gentle giant wasn't entirely forthcoming in his response.
Not the least bit deterred by their brooding roommate's morose state, Shawn and Chris pressed the issue and their perseverance eventually paid off.

"I really wish you guys hadn't done that." Big Mike admitted, producing an exasperated sigh and referring to the fact that his heavily-soiled jockstrap had been forcefully introduced into Joshua's unwilling mouth.

Chris, Kyle and Joey seemed genuinely taken aback at the fact that their giant buddy wasn't pleased with the latest turn of events.

"Dude! He made you look like a fuckin' LOSER in front of Emma and her friends, and he got you into trouble for taking your USB key and plagiarizing your essay from last year." Joey scolded, sounding almost pissed at the fact that Mike wasn't showing gratitude for the team effort it took to capture Josh and have him mummified.

"Yeah, and bro...if it makes you feel any better, I sent Steven over to his place last night, and the fuckin' twerp gagged my cousin's boy-toy with Nathan's stinkin' boxers." Shawn added, nudging the guilty mummyboy with his shoe, just for the sake of putting emphasis on who the guilty party was.

Mike's face temporarily came to life at the sound of those words.
He tore his gaze from off the TV screen and ran a hand on top of his dark, closely cropped hair before looking down at me.

"He gagged you with Nathan's boxers?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow up as though he didn't quite believe what he was hearing.

I thought about formulating some kind of response beneath my gag, but then simply decided to look up into the big man's dark brown eyes and nod my head in an affirmative way.

"Pfffff." the huge stud breathed out, shaking his head in sheer disbelief and scratching his brow as a means to distract from the internal conflict that was brewing inside him. Big Mike was fairly transparent to me. He was fairly transparent to all of us.
I guess that's one of the reasons why everyone like him.
He was easy to get along with, smooth and easy going. The exact opposite of Brad, or in this particular case; Phil.

"Bro. The kid totally had this coming." Joey calmly interjected.

"Seriously. He's fun to have around and all, but sometimes he can be a pest. And he gets away with doing silly shit all the fuckin' time." Instagram god Kyle was quick to add.

Big Mike sighed again.
"Yeah...that he does, alright." he finally agreed, somewhat reluctantly nodding his head at the truth of Kyle's words.

"Dude, he's always been a dick to you, and you've had to put up with his shit and pay the price for his silliness way too many times." Shawn chimed in. "It's about time the little brat learnt a lesson."

"And it's about time that fuckin' jockstrap of yours got a wash!" Chris cried out, causing a veritable ruckus of laughter to suddenly rock the apartment living room.

Much to Big Mike's continued chagrin and reddening cheeks, everyone in the room agreed that the filthy jockstrap pouch was unbearably smelly and in desperate need of a serious washing.

The information that Josh had gagged with me his own roommate's shitty boxers also seemed to add some weight to Shawn's argument. It probably made the huge hockey stud feel a little less guilty about what was happening to Josh right now.

Big Mike blushed at the comments his buddies were making, but unfortunately for him, they just kept going on and on, cracking jokes and laughing at how absolutely putrid and hairy his enormous jockstrap was.

Eventually though, the gentle giant did concede to the room's collective wisdom and reluctantly agreed that maybe, just maybe...the kid was getting what he actually deserved.

Poor Josh screamed to the top of his lungs, or rather, tried to.
He was a popular kid in school and no doubt had many friends he could call upon in such times of need.
Unfortunately for him though, he had absolutely no way of contacting them.

"Hahaha! The little bugger's tryin' to call for help." Chris pointed out, snickering at Joshua's expense and causing everyone else in the room to double over with laughter.

"Aww, guys. Guys c'mon. He's gonna be sick." Mike protested, shaking his head is disapproval, while at the same time working hard to stop the smile that so desperately wanted to pull at the corners of his lips.

"Dude! Just chill out and let him have it." Kyle objected. "It serves him right for intentionally screwing you over and getting you into trouble again."

"Trust me, man. This kid doesn't learn fast." Joey was quick to point out, sitting himself on the far side of the couch and adding his deep, masculine voice to the relatively tame discussion. "A few days from now, he'll be back to screwing you over and annoying the shit out of you. Kyle's right. Let him have it."

Shawn, Kyle and Chris all shook their heads approvingly and chuckled at the sight of the mummified Barbie-boy struggling futilely inside his over-the-top duct tape prison.

Josh could apparently hear was what going on and could hear what was being said. But he couldn't do or say anything to defend himself!
And worst of all, he couldn't call for help or alert anyone either!

"You hear that, bro?" Shawn asked, while at the same time comfortingly draping his arm around the back of Big Mike's neck and motioning for the giant to hear what he wanted him to hear.

The whole room fell silent, and for a brief moment, the only thing that could be heard was the pathetic mewling coming from the mummified prisoner's heavily gagged mouth.

"Ugghmph...mmggghh....mmgggphhhmpph!"

"That's the sound of your fuckin' putrid jockstrap pouch being washed and sucked on." Shawn casually explained, speaking loud enough for the hopelessly restrained mummyboy to hear.

As soon as those words left the burly blond man's mouth, a veritable flurry of garbled protests escaped from the gagged prisoner's heavily stuffed lips, and the whole living room lit up with the sound of cacophonic laughter and cheerful banter.

Big Mike tried very heard to contain his growing sense amusement.
His face was sweaty and his cheeks were looking redder than usual.

But no matter how hard he tried to remain stoic and stone-faced, the seven-foot-tall giant couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes up and cracking a guilty smile at the absurdity of it all.

His putrid jockstrap pouch smelled of balls and crotch sweat.
And here Josh was, sucking it clean and gagging on the thick pubes that lined the nauseating cloth.

The instant Big Mike conceded to the room's communal wisdom and allowed his face to show a glimmer of amusement, the apartment buzzed with amicable laughter and the general mood immediately lightened up to what it normally was.

Young Josh had messed with the wrong guy.
And now he was paying the price for his folly.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great chapter again, Josh may have deserved it for what he has done. I still want to save him as not one of those boys is innocent so perhaps all of them should share the same fate, Steven and possibly mike being tho only ones who don’t deserve to be tied. :lol:

The actual thought of that jockstrap is totally terrifying and the way you describe it makes it sound horrendous. It makes me want to save Josh even more.

I can't believe Shawn thinks that josh using the underwear on Steven is a reason to gag Josh with the jockstrap on that premise he should start sucking Steven off. :x :x :x

Banner by Bondagefreak
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Johnny's recently started a post in the Tugs Talk section pretty much lamenting how bored he was and talking about his love for extreme bondage. Since he's read and enjoyed some of my minor works but has been skipping out on the crazy action and lively M/M banter this thread provides the forum with, I've gone ahead and invited him to join our group.

Potential readers tend to think that this story is too long, but the actual readers would argue that it's not long enough!

As you can tell from the flurry of comments, Bound and Gagged and the Fictional Stories for Adults section is where all the M/M activity is at. Hope you decide to embark on Steven's adventure and join in on the fun, @Johnny-boy! 8-)
Thanks for the invite! I'm going to start reading and hope to hear from others and may possibly make a story from my question in tug talk :)
Kik: johnnygmmy
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
"You hear that, bro?" Shawn asked, while at the same time comfortingly draping his arm around the back of Big Mike's neck and motioning for the giant to hear what he wanted him to hear.

The whole room fell silent, and for a brief moment, the only thing that could be heard was the pathetic mewling coming from the mummified prisoner's heavily gagged mouth.

"Ugghmph...mmggghh....mmgggphhhmpph!"

"That's the sound of your fuckin' putrid jockstrap pouch being washed and sucked on." Shawn casually explained, speaking loud enough for the hopelessly restrained mummyboy to hear.

As soon as those words left the burly blond man's mouth, a veritable flurry of garbled protests escaped from the gagged prisoner's heavily stuffed lips, and the whole living room lit up with the sound of cacophonic laughter and cheerful banter.
Wow !! This description got me excited in several ways

Well, now it's pretty clear that Mike doesn't want to show his excitement seeing Josh sucking on his big, dirty jockstrap. And I have a feeling that Josh will have to face some more punishments now that Big Mike is letting himself be influenced by the athletes.

I really wish I could help Josh, but I feel like I wouldn't stand a chance against 3 huge athletes, so my self-preservation tells me to let him face the consequences :P.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Like this chapter, and how the collective group all participated with their takes on the situation until they finally wore Big Mike down. I think they knew what they were doing and they could manipulate him into converting his mood.... :lol: I could be wrong but I sense that the Big Mike is a cool down to earth lad that wants no issues, and that the other clever foxes know this and use this to get what they want out of him. Perhaps I am reading too hard into it. :roll:

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] is likely right that the only 2 that don't deserve to be tied are Steven and Mike.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] the added description/scene of the sound of Josh gnawing on the putrid pouch is excellent and is a devious way to finally hitch Big Mike to the crew's side. Excellent!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Huh so this had nothing to do with a crush Big Mike had on Josh and a rejection of any sort. He just was embarrassed in front of girls and Josh is a little blond rat. I was way off, but it's clear that this punishment is what Josh deserves. It wasn't just one incident. It was something that had been bubbling up for a long time. Maybe he'll learn his lesson to be good to his bros, but they're right and he'll probably be up to his antics again shortly.

Glad Mike is coming around and starting to enjoy Josh's punishment. If his little buddy Steven can be gagged with something nasty, why not Josh?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very hot, the visual of the mummified Josh was placed at the perfect point and emphasized the Barbie-boy's predicament. I wonder if Josh might prove us all wrong and mellow out... but probably not - which means he'll likely end up like this again, hee hee! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, that description of the jockstrap pouch was intense! I agree with what [mention]Socksbound[/mention] wrote (congratulations on your 200th post by the way). I can't even start to imagine how disgusting this must be for Joshua. Bondagefreak, I'd willingly sniff your basketball shoes for a few hours if you let Joshua off the hook. It's so mean that they're ganging up against him! ;)
Last edited by Sniffmyfeet 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Hey . Another hot chapter . With another hot description of that jockstrap . I would volunteer to take over for joshua . And clean Big Mike's jockstrap in his place
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another hot chapter! I agree with some of the comments on how gross that jockstrap, I don't think Josh deserves that!! I'd gladly want to be among the friends to come to his rescue, although I don't know how helpful I'll end up being! But anything to spare him that punishment. I get why they want to punish him, but honestly, I'm sure they've screwed each other over at some point. Did they go through this too? And I'm joking, but fuck Shawn for using Steven as an excuse. Like he's done worse stuff to Steven. I wonder if they'd find out that Shawn was blackmailing him...

It feels like Josh is getting out anytime soon, although I'm hoping someone comes to the rescue!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

To all the reviewers of the latest scene; I'm not trying to disillusion you or tell you what to believe, but you'd all be wise to remember that our boy [mention]Socksbound[/mention] is as biased as Steven is in his opinions 8-)

At the risk of coming off as a Shawn sympathizer, I'm going to be so bold as to say that he did NOT use Joshua gagging Steven with Nathan's boxers as an excuse to feed him Mike's jock. Might be good to re-read what he told Mike before blindly jumping onto [mention]Socksbound[/mention]'s social justice bandwagon ;)
Chris, Kyle and Joey seemed genuinely taken aback at the fact that their giant buddy wasn't pleased with the latest turn of events.

"Dude! He made you look like a fuckin' LOSER in front of Emma and her friends, and he got you into trouble for taking your USB key and plagiarizing your essay from last year." Joey scolded, sounding almost pissed at the fact that Mike wasn't showing gratitude for the team effort it took to capture Josh and have him mummified.

"Yeah, and bro...if it makes you feel any better, I sent Steven over to his place last night, and the fuckin' twerp gagged my cousin's boy-toy with Nathan's stinkin' boxers." Shawn added, nudging the guilty mummyboy with his shoe, just for the sake of putting emphasis on who the guilty party was.

The reason why Joshua's punishment is deemed appropriate was summed up by Joey.
Mike has been wronged, made a fool of and cheated many times by our young college prince, Josh.
Kyle was right. Much to the annoyance of his peers, the kid gets away with everything because of his flamboyant charm and swagger.

Shawn only added to the conversation by telling Mike that Josh himself wasn't above using such cruel tactics when in control of Steven.
Shawn only mentioned the incident to help make Mike feel a little less guilty about the whole thing. Nobody in the apartment really cares about the fact that Steven was forcibly gagged and silenced with Nathan's shitty boxers. They probably find it as amusing as we do.

At least, that's my take on the whole situation.

Here's my own hypothesis.
Shawn's mediocre standing with you guys makes his claims of Joshua being in need of a lesson less credible.
No one will deny that Joshua can be an ass at times, but the sympathy you guys have expressed for him -even after his crimes have been laid bare- is quite palpable.

Perhaps all the sympathy stems from the fact that one of the guys bringing him to justice has a somewhat morally ambiguous track record?
I'm willing to bet that if oh-so-righteous muscle-King Zack was the one to lay out justice on Josh, you guys would all be cheering for the twerp's well-deserved demise.

Am I far off track, guys? 8-)

Glad to hear it, [mention]Johnny[/mention]-boy!
The readers you see commenting here are at different points in their reading.
Some are halfway through the story, some are fully caught up, and some have just begun reading a few days ago.

Knowing you like I do, Steven's journey will be right up your alley.
Chapter 7-8 is generally the point at which readers get hooked and start devouring their way through the chapters.
Enjoy the journey! I hope to hear from you as you're making your way through it ;)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago To all the reviewers of the latest scene; I'm not trying to disillusion you or tell you what to believe, but you'd all be wise to remember that our boy @Socksbound is as biased as Steven is in his opinions 8-)

At the risk of coming off as a Shawn sympathizer, I'm going to be so bold as to say that he did NOT use Joshua gagging Steven with Nathan's boxers as an excuse to feed him Mike's jock. Might be good to re-read what he told Mike before blindly jumping onto @Socksbound's social justice bandwagon ;)

Mike has been wronged, made a fool of and cheated many times by our young college prince, Josh.
Kyle was right. Much to the annoyance of his peers, the kid gets away with everything because of his flamboyant charm and swagger.

Shawn only added to the conversation by telling Mike that Josh himself wasn't above using such cruel tactics when in control of Steven.
Shawn only mentioned the incident to help make Mike feel a little less guilty about the whole thing. Nobody in the apartment really cares about the fact that Steven was forcibly gagged and silenced with Nathan's shitty boxers. They probably find it as amusing as we do.

Shawn's mediocre standing with you guys makes his claims of Joshua being in need of a lesson less credible.
No one will deny that Joshua can be an ass at times, but the sympathy you guys have expressed for him -even after his crimes have been laid bare- is quite palpable.

Perhaps all the sympathy stems from the fact that one of the guys bringing him to justice has a somewhat morally ambiguous track record?
I'm willing to bet that if oh-so-righteous muscle-King Zack was the one to lay out justice on Josh, you guys would all be cheering for the twerp's well-deserved demise.

I’ll take my rose coloured glasses off for a moment as I have had my fun causing trouble, maybe. 8-)

You are definitely right that I’m like Steven and biased in my opinion of both Josh and Shawn at the moment. I’m not going to say he’s innocent as his mischievous ways are why I’m so drawn to him as a character. It does sound like Josh has been causing trouble and may deserve it.

The actual scene is bloody amazing and you are right I would be right up there with loads of your followers to be in Josh’s position. Normally I’d be commenting on how much I’d like to be in his position but as others have at other points in the story I’m feeling the need to defend him.

What gets to me the most is how if Mike really is pissed with Josh and has been so badly wronged why isn’t he getting into it more. The other thing with that is why would Shawn do Josh a favour and let him have Steven if he then felt Josh needed to be punished for wronging Mike. To me it feels like those guys are using Mikes situation to get there own on Josh, which is why he’s not all that fussed with joining in yet. That then means using that jockstrap is way over proportionate to his crime, maybe. When Nick tied Brad up and wrapped his head in tape we all cheered that was a more fitting sense of justice to me. It could very well be that I haven’t read about the exact happenings of what josh did in a few chapter of the story like Brad which clouds my judgement though.

Hope this better explains my opinion without being so biased towards Josh.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago To all the reviewers of the latest scene; I'm not trying to disillusion you or tell you what to believe, but you'd all be wise to remember that our boy @Socksbound is as biased as Steven is in his opinions 8-)

At the risk of coming off as a Shawn sympathizer, I'm going to be so bold as to say that he did NOT use Joshua gagging Steven with Nathan's boxers as an excuse to feed him Mike's jock. Might be good to re-read what he told Mike before blindly jumping onto @Socksbound's social justice bandwagon ;)

I’ll take my rose coloured glasses off for a moment as I have had my fun causing trouble, maybe. 8-)

You are definitely right that I’m like Steven and biased in my opinion of both Josh and Shawn at the moment. I’m not going to say he’s innocent as his mischievous ways are why I’m so drawn to him as a character. It does sound like Josh has been causing trouble and may deserve it.

The actual scene is bloody amazing and you are right I would be right up there with loads of your followers to be in Josh’s position. Normally I’d be commenting on how much I’d like to be in his position but as others have at other points in the story I’m feeling the need to defend him.

What gets to me the most is how if Mike really is pissed with Josh and has been so badly wronged why isn’t he getting into it more. The other thing with that is why would Shawn do Josh a favour and let him have Steven if he then felt Josh needed to be punished for wronging Mike. To me it feels like those guys are using Mikes situation to get there own on Josh, which is why he’s not all that fussed with joining in yet. That then means using that jockstrap is way in proportionate to his crime, maybe. When Nick tied Brad up and wrapped his head in tape we all cheered that was a more fitting sense of justice to me. It could very well be that I haven’t read about the exact happenings of what josh did in a few chapter of the story like Brad which clouds my judgement though.

Hope this better explains my opinion without being so biased towards Josh.
I agree haha. I think there would be no question that Josh did screw Mike over, and I would for sure be annoyed if I was in his shoes. But he doesn't seem that interested in the punishment. Sure he's not stopping it, but still. The guys are doing him a "favor" by getting revenge but as [mention]Socksbound[/mention] said, I think they're using Mike's "grievance" to get back at whatever he might've done to them, which could've be a lot of things. But like I said before, having gotten to know these guys, I'm sure they've all done something to one another.

And with Steven, while it was clear that there was a clear reason as to why Josh was being punished, Mike again didn't seem convinced. But to me it seemed like Shawn was using Steven as another of Josh's grievances that warranted such a punishment.

This is by no means a criticism, the storytelling and descriptions are amazing as always. Honestly I'm so biased towards Josh and I don't want him to "suffer" like this. Even at the hands of Zack :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic