BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow what a positively rank, nasty looking gag. It's perfect! Guess Josh is going to get a taste of Big Mike's crotch whether he wants to or not ;)

Big Mike is a perfect example that being a gentle giant does not mean his scent is easier to handle than the other jocks'. Both Steven and Josh are learning that the hard way :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That is a putrid gag . I would love to be gagged with that jockstrap .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A fitting gag since Josh hasn't "played" with Mike like he has all the other guys. But still, poor Josh! I agree that Shawn and Phil deserve to be punished, be nice to my Josh :x :x

And while I understand Steven's thought process regarding Shawn, I personally think he is a little too forgiving of him. I think he made fair judgments based on how he was being treated by Shawn. I don't see Shawn viewing Steven as a friend, although maybe as he learns to understand him and Nick more, that could change. But again, I feel like Nick created an environment where that's unlikely to happen with the guys that Steven meets, although he got to meet Josh, and Jeremy I guess...anyways, an amazing chapter as always. I'm curious how Josh is going to react and what else is in store for him, and Steven :D :D :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Now that Shawn has decided to go into Big Mike's room and fetch hockey gear (hoping it is socks :mrgreen: ) I got a feeling that we may be adding to the list you are keeping for me :oops:
Socks might have come into play had Shawn not noticed Nathan's soggy, crumpled up boxers on the floor of Joshua's room a few chapters back. Unfortunately for Josh, that was not the case.

But yes, my friend.
Our list is indeed growing! You probably know this by now, but I share your fetish and get greatly turned on by scenes that involve a captor using someone else's stuff to gag his victim.

Joshua's fans (and to a certain extent, Steven) might feel that Joshua's upcoming gag is unwarranted.
But given that we don't yet know what happened between him and Mike, and that Steven was made to suffer Nathan's boxers and Phil's crummy shoes last night, I'm definitely siding with Shawn on this one 8-)

I'd also like to thank everyone for commenting and would like to extent a special welcome back to [mention]Pup[/mention] and [mention]sock_gagged[/mention]. Welcome back to the fold, guys!

I haven't heard from either one of you in many months, so I tagged you both on the latest questionnaire everyone answered: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67623#p67623

Would be great to get your personal insights on some of these questions.
From speaking to the readers, it seems most of them enjoy reading each other's responses and comparing them to their own answers and thoughts.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A QUICK TRIVIA GAME TO TEST YOUR ANALYTIC CAPABILITIES

Use your analytic capabilities to decide where you think Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn and Zack fall on the Character Alignment Chart posted below.
Shawn's college buddies are not included due to them not having enough screen time to warrant an educated guess.

Your own alignment can and does change depending on everyday actions, whether they be good, bad or neutral.
The descriptions on the Alignment Chart can be tricky and often carry much broader meaning than what lies on the surface. Hence, the difficulty of this exercise.

Ex: Chaotic Neutral reads "Freedom First".
Freedom, in this case refers to the prioritizing of free will and the desire to do as one pleases.
It may seem somewhat counterintuitive, but someone who enjoys the loss of control and freely/willfully puts himself in such situations can still be classified as Chaotic Neutral. Willingly submitting to someone definitely counts as an exercise of free will.

Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn and Zack all have their own alignments.
Your job is to guess what those alignments are and then post your results in the comments bellow.

I challenge you ALL to a contest of discernment and clarity of mind.
Have fun, and remember; this is just a game 8-)

May the sharpest analytic minds prevail!

WHO GOES WHERE?

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hmmmm definitely a challenge...I had actually started doing this awhile back, but it was a struggle :lol: :lol: but here goes:

Nick - Chaotic Good
Steven - True Neutral*
Brad - Chaotic Evil
Jeremy - Chaotic Neutral
Zack - Lawful Good
Shawn - Neutral Evil

*I'm not saying all the other ones are correct, but this one I have more doubts about...definitely curious to see what others say
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Bondagefreak, that's a nice challenge and I'm looking forward to reading what other readers think. Let's have a try.

Nick: chaotic good
I believe he is genuinely interested in doing what is best for the persons he encounters. Sometimes he doesn't respect the free will of others, but still Nick is dealing with them according to his idea of what is right. An example: he took Jeremy from Brad with force, because he believed that was the right thing to do. Nick tries to organise everything perfectly (he's therefore leaning to neutral good), but when he's absent, others take control and it's then that strange things happen (e.g. Shawn blackmailing Steven, even though Nick thought he had done the right thing by providing a babysitter for Steven).

Steven: lawful neutral
Steven's sense of what is right comes into play very often, also when the wellbeing of others is concerned. Sometimes he is selfish (e.g. when he was playing with Jeremy, at a moment when Jeremy was not ready for it) and this often leads to wrong decisions.

Brad: chaotic evil
In a sense, Brad can be forgiven the evil things he has done, because he does them in a disorganised (chaotic) manner. He acts on impulses and not on systematic rules.

Jeremy: true neutral
Jeremy is a difficult person to put in one of the boxes. He is shy, he is traumatized. It seems like he doesn't know what's best for him and others, but at the same time isn't intentionally evil. In everything he does, he is driven by the circumstances he is in. Therefore, he seems to be neutral on the horizontal and the vertical axis.

Shawn: chaotic neutral
Shawn breaks the rules and shows conflicting behaviour. At times he seems evil and at other moments, he comes across as a kind person. Therefore he is neutral on the vertical axis. His decisions are not driven by clear rules, but by sudden impulses. It very often seems like he is not interested at all in the persons he encounters.

Zack: lawful neutral
Zack sometimes breaks rules but he always masks it by making the sub ask for it. He is not always interested in what is best for the sub, but at the same time he doesn't intent to hurt the sub.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It has been fascinating trying to figure out the alignments! Here's what I've come down to:

Nick - Chaotic Good
Steven - Neutral Good
Brad - Chaotic Evil
Jeremy - Chaotic Neutral
Shawn - True Neutral
Zack - Neutral Good

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great discussion topic sir,

A real challenge actually, I found it hard to pigeonhole a few of these characters.

Nick I lean to chaotic neutral - a lot of what he does is driven by his own desires. Even helping Jeremy, it was purely to get Steven of his back , not out of the goodness of his heart after all he did allow brad to traumatise the kid at the cabin. The sex they have had has regularly been about Nicks needs at her tan Stevens. Nick could also drop into chaotic good but I feel he lies in chaotic neutral more.

Steven lawful good his honour and duty is always on show. His immediate concern for Jeremy and his insistence that Nick save him from Brad. He also had concern for Josh when he heard the commotion as the other jocks nabbed him. Even wanting to save him until realising it would probably be bad for him.

Brad chaotic evil I don’t even need to cite examples of this he’s the most obvious and doesn’t really deter be an explanation

Jeremy I say true neutral. He is so psychologically damaged and spends most of his time so completely bound that none of his actions fall into any other category for me.

Shawn I’m looking at this slightly different to others. I’m going to say neutral evil. Although he seems cold or disconnected to Steven the blackmail is clearly evil. Doesn’t really go out of his way to be chaotic and has shown he will turn on allies eg Josh

Zach I agree with [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] lawful neutral and for the exact reasons he comes across as the white knight as he gets the subs to seal their own fate thus looking like the hero.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hmm this is quite the difficult exercise, but a fun one!

I'm going to go with:
Nick- Chaotic Good
Steven- True Neutral
Brad- Chaotic Evil
Jeremy- Chaotic Neutral
Shawn- Neutral Evil
Zack- Lawful Good

And I'm just looking at the other answers after filling out my own and see that I completely matched [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]'s answers. I hope we are accurate!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This was gonna be one VERY long night indeed.
Such fear and excitement in those words! :twisted:
sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

Oh man that jockstrap looks absolutely foul. Josh is finally going to learn his lesson. I'm excited to see what else the group has in store for their victims once they've all been effectively silenced. Can't wait for next chapter!
BondageKitten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageKitten »

I feel badly for Josh, but he probably has it coming.
I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Well, finally being able to reach the last released chapter of this story that I love.

The first thing I would like to comment on is that I don't really know what to feel about Shawn, I don't think he blackmailed Steven out of sheer wickedness. But this attitude shows that Shawn is able to use dishonest means to get what he wants, it leaves my confidence in the athlete shattered.

Now commenting on the new characters. I'm not a guy as passionate about muscles as Steven, so Big Mike really caught my eye, I would love to spend some time with him. Kyle is a natural alpha, I like how he was indifferent in the situation of having Steven suffocating in his ass. I don't have much to say about Chris and Joey, they seem to be interesting alphas.

I like Phil... let me explain, Phil is certainly not the type of guy I would like in RL, but he is the famous baggy athlete who torments guys weaker than him, and I really like this kind of characters in stories, I can say that I like to see a sub being tormented. :twisted:

As for Joshua ... How can I explain my love for him? Joshua is really amazing, besides being an extremely hot guy, he's fun, and friendly, the scene where he made Steven smell his socks while he smelled Kyle's shoes, really got me excited.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some fantastic responses to the trivia game so far.
Don't be shy, folks! It's supposed to be a challenging exercise.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Glad to see you've made it through chapter 5, my friend!
One more chapter and then the fun begins. The journey officially starts off at chapter 7.

[mention]BondageKitten[/mention] Welcome back, girl!
It's been so long since I've last seen you posting on here.

As a woman, your input on here is unique and especially valuable.
I've tagged you on the latest questionnaire that was posted a few weeks ago.
Absolutely thrilled to have you back! 8-)

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Welcome back to you as well boy!
Really happy to hear from you, kiddo.
Also happy to see that Phil and Big Mike have each gained a new fan ;)

I've also tagged you on the same questionnaire as [mention]BondageKitten[/mention].
You've already answered some of these questions a year ago, but with so many new chapters and characters, I'm betting your responses might've changed since then.

Questionnaire: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67623#p67623

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i think we can nearly start a coup to take out Shawn and his cronies, and save Josh. Oh and Steven too. Get those brutes tied up ready for Nick to come swoop in and punish them for what they’ve done. There’s a growing number of readers feeling sorry for Josh we may nearly have the numbers.

Maybe Shawn can get some for the blackmail and I know Phil isn’t there but he will stumble in hearing the commotion and be captured too. I’m sure our boy would love nothing more than to strap that gas mask on him and force him to smell some putrid sock shoe underwear combo. :twisted:

At this stage the others are just collateral, Josh’s mischievous ways don’t deserve this really.

I know this is all a pipe dream but a twerp can dream can’t he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak i think we can nearly start a coup to take out Shawn and his cronies, and save Josh. Oh and Steven too. Get those brutes tied up ready for Nick to come swoop in and punish them for what they’ve done. There’s a growing number of readers feeling sorry for Josh we may nearly have the numbers.

Maybe Shawn can get some for the blackmail and I know Phil isn’t there but he will stumble in hearing the commotion and be captured too. I’m sure our boy would love nothing more than to strap that gas mask on him and force him to smell some putrid sock shoe underwear combo. :twisted:

At this stage the others are just collateral, Josh’s mischievous ways don’t deserve this really.

I know this is all a pipe dream but a twerp can dream can’t he :lol: :lol: :lol:
I second this!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] if you need help subduing these naughty boys who want to stage a coup, I'm at your service! :twisted:

...although I wouldn't mind Shawn and Phil getting punished, still, I'm ready to subdue the mutineers! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak i think we can nearly start a coup to take out Shawn and his cronies...we may nearly have the numbers.
The numbers you may have. But have you the brawn?
Kyle is the smallest of the hunks (though not by much), and it would take at least three or four of you just to tackle him down.
Good luck with your endeavor, guys 8-)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Thanks for the offer, mate.
In all honesty, I'm perfectly happy to sit back and watch them unite against Joshua's tormentors.

Would be awesome to have [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] and a half dozen of their fellow sympathizers come together. At least then, the college hunks wouldn't have to hunt them down one by one.

Would make a great alternate timeline story!
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]'s mutinying twerps vs Shawn, Kyle, Chris, Joey and Big Mike.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak i think we can nearly start a coup to take out Shawn and his cronies...we may nearly have the numbers.
The numbers you may have. But have you the brawn?
Kyle is the smallest of the hunks (though not by much), and it would take at least three or four of you just to tackle him down.
Good luck with your endeavor, guys 8-)

@Volobond Thanks for the offer, mate.
In all honesty, I'm perfectly happy to sit back and watch them unite against Joshua's tormentors.

Would be awesome to have @Socksbound, @gaggedfeety and a half dozen of their fellow sympathizers come together. At least then, the college hunks wouldn't have to hunt them down one by one.

Would make a great alternate timeline story!
@Socksbound's mutinying twerps vs Shawn, Kyle, Chris, Joey and Big Mike.
Perhaps [mention]Volobond[/mention] will join us now that you’ve rejected his help. We could just employ a few of his ‘company’ friends they are always after some hunky college boys to procure. Good luck stopping that from happening.

As much as you love twerps bound and gagged I’m sure there are plenty who will join in to see those big buff guys squirming in ropes.

You could start a Bondagefreak universe with a whole heap of alternate story lines. I can see it now Jeremy torturing Brad, Nick being Stevens sub and adding Zach to his clutches. Oh the stories we could see

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
Perhaps [mention]Volobond[/mention] will join us now that you’ve rejected his help. We could just employ a few of his ‘company’ friends they are always after some hunky college boys to procure. Good luck stopping that from happening.

As much as you love twerps bound and gagged I’m sure there are plenty who will join in to see those big buff guys squirming in ropes.

You could start a Bondagefreak universe with a whole heap of alternate story lines. I can see it now Jeremy torturing Brad, Nick being Stevens sub and adding Zach to his clutches. Oh the stories we could see
Oh my... "big buff guys squirming in ropes?" Those are my magic words! Perhaps one of those alternate storylines with some captive hot alpha males could include them being captured and shipped off by the Company... ;)

Still, y'all mutineers may just find yourselves captured as well :twisted:

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates again Bondagefreak!
I hope Steve gets to join Josh in his duct tape mummification.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
Perhaps @Volobond will join us now that you’ve rejected his help. We could just employ a few of his ‘company’ friends they are always after some hunky college boys to procure. Good luck stopping that from happening.

Oh my... "big buff guys squirming in ropes?" Those are my magic words! Perhaps one of those alternate storylines with some captive hot alpha males could include them being captured and shipped off by the Company... ;)

That’s it [mention]Volobond[/mention] and the company are on board the revolution begins. The twerps can rise up and save Josh and Steven. I can see a lot of stories happening now with twerps having all these big hunks bound and gagged rather than the other way around, it’s glorious. I’m getting carried away here. 8-)

Now actually to save Josh, Steven and the rest of the mutineers if I must I’ll sacrifice myself as a last resort although I don’t think I will need to. :( ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: This one goes to [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], as a special thanks for his unwavering support and for having recently joined [mention]GoBucks[/mention] as the second member to pass the lofty 100-post mark on this story thread. Enjoy, my friend!

CHAPTER 225 - THE IRONY OF ALL IRONIES
Friday, May 22 (12:15 PM)

Josh was absolutely terrified at the sight of the foul-looking jockstrap. But surprisingly enough, Big Mike didn't look too thrilled about its involvement either!

"Guys...guys, c'mon. Stop. No...." he protested, getting red in the face, not in anger, but in apparent embarrassment at the fact that his own jockstrap was going to be used as a gag to stop mummyboi Josh from calling out for help.

Not only had Shawn broken into the privacy of Mike's bedroom, but the hairy blond hunk had also taken advantage of the gentle giant's distracted state and gone through his smelly hockey bag in order to fish out the huge man's lucky jock-pouch.

Big Mike was visibly ashamed of himself and most likely harboured serious regrets about not washing the soiled thing more frequently.
Unfortunately for him, his rowdy roommates apparently had no qualms about breaking into his room and using his smelly sports gear.
They laughed, cheered and went on and on about how gross and pungent his loincloth was.

Chris even made a joke about Big Mike's jockstrap containing more hair than what could be found on Kyle's body; which was probably accurate considering how closely shaved the Instagram god's pits were and how smooth his torso was.

The comment did not leave Josh indifferent, however, and the room filled up with loud, cheerful laughter as the helpless prisoner screamed for help and fought to get away from his neck-to-toe mummification.

Joey was quick to clamp his large hand down over the protesting kid's loud mouth, and the ensuing gag speech only provoked some added laughter from the assembled brutes.

Meanwhile, Chris kept making comments about how strong the jockstrap smelled, and Mike kept arguing and trying to get his roomies to stop their attack and find another gag.
The fact that he was actually defending the prisoner who'd wronged him probably meant one of two things.
He either didn't feel that such a gross gag was needed, or he was simply genuinely ashamed of how foul and stench-ridden his sweat-stained athletic loincloth actually was.

The tall giant kept calling out for the guys to stop, but much to his, or rather, Joshua's dismay, nobody paid heed to his many protests.

"Man, that thing smells like fuckin' BALLS!" Joey scoffed, keeping a hand clamped over the prisoner's mouth and crinkling his nose up in disgust as Chris lifted the crusty thing up with two fingers and dangled it menacingly for all to see.
It's a good thing my sleepsack was so tight and restrictive. Otherwise I would've been jerking myself off and moaning in ecstasy at the sight of Josh's face.

Even from my lofty position up on the L-shaped living room couch, I could see my blond friend's terrified blue eyes as he eyed the massive pouch hovering down above his face.

Rarely had I seen a garment so soiled.
And never had I seen an athletic support quite as big as that one.

I'd previously caught a brief glimpse of Zack's jockstrap, back when Nick and I were alone in his SUV last month.
By all accounts, the jockstrap was HUGE! But Mike's was even bigger.

Size aside, the thing was an absolutely terrifying sight to behold.
It obviously hadn't been washed in months, and one could only guess how many games it had spent clinging to the smelly giant's oversized manhood and soaking up his ball sweat.

As hot as this whole thing was, I genuinely did not envy young Joshua in his current predicament.

I watched as the four beefcake's gathered around their mummified prisoner's head, and watched as Joey, Chris and Kyle clamped their hands down around Joshua's throat, jaw and forehead; immobilizing him completely.

The lad's terrified blue orbs watched as Shawn took hold of the soiled cloth, turned it inside out and slowly wadded the dingy pouch up into a ginormous, hefty ball.

"Alright, pretty boy. Any lasts words before Mike's stinky pouch goes in?" he asked, drawing hysterical laughter from everyone, save for Josh, Mike and myself.

I watched the scene unfold, but found myself a little surprised at the fact that Big Mike took no interest in observing Joshua's demise.
He had definitely been enjoying himself a few minutes ago. But ever since his old jock had come into play, the colossal hockey player -who I later learned played as a team goalie- pretended to have lost interest and willfully refused to watch.

Powerless to stop the hunks from using his putrid, festering pouch as a gag for their prisoner, the gentle giant resigned himself to just sitting on the couch and remaining silent.

As for poor Josh, well...he didn't get much of an opportunity to make his case.

Shawn's offer to grant the boy final words was of little benefit to Josh, who found himself unable to articulate anything under the huge, smothering hands that kept his neck, jaw and head pinned down in a seemingly vice-like grip.

"Nooommpph...get tht fgggghh thng away fhhrm mmmh." the mummified twerp managed to cry out.

The room immediately erupted into a roar of laughter as the super attractive Barbie-boy struggled to make his plea.

Big, strong fingers dug into the captive lad's cheeks.
His jaw was forcibly pried open, and a final, deafening cry escaped his enviably smooth, kissable lips.
That was the last thing to come out of Josh's mouth for the rest of the day.

"Here, wash his pouch." Shawn casually spoke, pressing the oversized wad on top of Joshua's pleading face before forcefully cramming the sweaty pube-filled cloth down into the gaping orifice that was his prisoner's mouth.

Shawn spent the next two minutes pushing the loincloth in and stuffing the helpless captive-boy's mouth up.
The hairy hunk's colossal arms and shoulders bulged as he put everything he'd previously learned from Nick and Brad into practice.

I could hear Joshua's screams, but they quickly died out and became virtually inaudible as Mike's hefty pouch overwhelmed his tongue and took control of his gaping orifice.

There would be no more talking for Josh.
And certainly, there would be no crying out for help either.
Mike's oversized loincloth would make certain of that.
And a fair amount of duct tape would ensure its long-term dictatorial reign over the mummified boy's defeated yapper.

The college hunks nearly doubled over with laugher as the attractive blond twink's face contorted into a veritable grimace.
I nearly shot my load and creamed myself when the lad's head was lifted up and Shawn's thick fingers attempted to wrestle the elastic waistband and bum support straps into the gagged prisoner's heavily-stuffed, bulging lips.

For a second there, Joshua's pleading eyes met my own.

I watched as his face was pressed back down and watched as he tried to call for help from beneath the nauseating material that filled his cheeks and stopped his lips from touching.

Joshua's heartfelt protest didn't make it past the oversized mouth-stuffing. His attempts to scream were almost immediately drowned out by the cacophonic laughing that filled the room and the ensuing growl of angry duct tape.

The thick, silvery adhesive was finally unleashed and Joshua's fate was sealed for good.

Even as the shirtless brutes cheered and wrapped layers upon layers of sticky tape around their captured bounty's heavily gagged face, Big Mike kept his eyes glued to the TV screen and pretended not to be interested in the arousing spectacle being displayed before us.

Instead of watching, he simply focused all of his attention on his video game, and kept a stern face as though pretending not to hear anything but the noise coming out of the living room stereo system.

The ironic thing about Big Mike's reaction was that while all this was happening, he was just sitting there and playing a video game.
But not just ANY video game. An NHL video game!

In essence, the seven-foot-tall hockey goalie was playing a virtual hockey game, while at the same time getting his sweaty old, lucky jock-pouch sucked clean in preparation for his next real-life hockey game.

Hahaha!
Oh the irony of ironies...
What a fateful, if not cruel world we sometimes live in.

By the time the guys were done taping Josh, the agitated, boisterous kid was reduced to nothing more than a faceless, speechless, pathetic little worm.

Whatever he had done to piss Shawn's friend off, he was probably gonna think twice before causing Mike, or anyone else, any trouble in the near future.

A picture of Josh a few hours after his mummification.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
Perhaps @Volobond will join us now that you’ve rejected his help. We could just employ a few of his ‘company’ friends they are always after some hunky college boys to procure. Good luck stopping that from happening.

That’s it @Volobond and the company are on board the revolution begins. The twerps can rise up and save Josh and Steven. I can see a lot of stories happening now with twerps having all these big hunks bound and gagged rather than the other way around, it’s glorious. I’m getting carried away here. 8-)

Now actually to save Josh, Steven and the rest of the mutineers if I must I’ll sacrifice myself as a last resort although I don’t think I will need to. :( ;)

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I like your dedication to the cause, really. My 2 cents worth, but let's start with a size refresher :lol:

With my stature (somewhere between Steven and Jeremy), I would not do too well, and could see this coup going sideways real fast. :mrgreen: but I like your cause and could dedicate myself to it. Though it could turn out to be a large fiasco. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic