BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

Bradstick wrote: 10 months ago I voted team 5, Joshua and Phil. Joshua can very creative when he is left alone with a sub under his control between edging and tickling. Then you have Phil who is sadistic. Bound to be a very interesting night with them! :twisted:
I would agree with you here. Both of them are very creative and clever guys who would know how to make a sub squirm underneath them. But I would also add that both of them would be up for a lot of different scenarios. I would definitely switch it up with both of them probably, although I wouldnt mind if Phil had a laundry day beforehand
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

It will be Team 1 for me, as expected I guess. I’d love to feel officer’s Bob big beefy hands manhandling me.
bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
* NEW POLL *
INSPIRED BY FOOTSUB123

SUBS: BEST TEAM TO BE BOUND UP BY & LEFT AT THE MERCY OF?
SWITCHES: BEST TEAM TO PLAY WITH & BE LEFT AT THE DEVICES OF?
DOMS: BEST TEAM TO TRUSS UP & HAVE COMPLETELY AT YOUR MERCY?

SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet
Last edited by Subboi 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

1. My favourite character is Zack because he knows how to strike the right balance between dominance and care. He has also a kinky mind.

2. My least favourite is Brad who seems to be violent and careless. If he weren’t there, there wouldn’t be a story.

3. I think Steven is the character whom I resemble the most.

4. I would choose Zack.

5. There are many. My favourite is probably the one described in chapter 98 where Nick takes Steven for the first time.

6. It is an interesting one. I expect Steven to become more confident with time and take more initiative while still being able to submit to Nick.

7. I would love to be tied up by Zack either on a chair or bed.

8. Zack, Shawn, Nick.

9. It would be Nick and Zack.

10. I would pick Zack.

11. I’d love my tormentor to be Zack. I might like to tickle Jeremy.

12. Not a big fan of facesitting but probably Zack.

13. As above, probably Zack.

14. Zack, Nick, Shawn.

15. Google

16. Handgags coupled with breathcontrol turn me on the most, especially during breeding. I love how precise and accurate the descriptions are. They are also welcome when Zack or Nick need to exert their powers.

17. Flat 1 with Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike

18. Probably Shawn as he’s the most present in the story

19. Zack’s

20. 9

21. 9

22. I would have probably turned that down.

23. Nick as I would not want to have his socks or feet near my nose or mouth.

24. Zack’s

25. Zack, Nick, Shawn.

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=106415 time=1631747722 user_id=73]
TO ALL OUR NEW AND/OR SILENT READERS WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:

BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

If you're one of my many silent readers, remember that it's not too late to start posting.
Your contributions are essential to both this story and this site.

Popular ways to review this story include expressing your thoughts on the following subjects:
Last edited by Subboi 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Subboi[/mention]! Really pleased to see you participating more frequently.
I feel a bit bad for saying this, but your comments are always a bit hard to comprehend due to the fact that you quote my stuff and then write inside the quote, making it look as though I'm the one who wrote your answers. Quotes aren't made to be used like this. Usually, if you quote someone, you wanna quote only a few lines; and then you have to write outside the quote, not in it.

Luckily this forum allows us to edit our own posts, so it's easily fixed ;)
I'd recommend you avoid using quotes until you figure out how to use them. Also, don't be afraid to click the "preview" button before submitting a new post. It allows you to see how your post will display and allows you to modify it if it doesn't display the way you want it to.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am asexual so I cannot choose based off appearances. I choose based on who is dominant, strong, muscular, and loves to do the things I enjoy...which seems to be most of the doms in your stories :D so it is nearly impossible to choose.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Thank you for explaining… Please don’t feel too bad 😉
bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Hey @Subboi! Really pleased to see you participating more frequently.
I feel a bit bad for saying this, but your comments are always a bit hard to comprehend due to the fact that you quote my stuff and then write inside the quote, making it look as though I'm the one who wrote your answers. Quotes aren't made to be used like this. Usually, if you quote someone, you wanna quote only a few lines; and then you have to write outside the quote, not in it.

Luckily this forum allows us to edit our own posts, so it's easily fixed ;)
I'd recommend you avoid using quotes until you figure out how to use them. Also, don't be afraid to click the "preview" button before submitting a new post. It allows you to see how your post will display and allows you to modify it if it doesn't display the way you want it to.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Subboi[/mention] Ahh much better! Great stuff, boi.
Now I'm gonna enjoy going over your answers ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Team 5 suit my interests as to who I want to catch me.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] had a cute format for this poll I think I'll steal. Team 3 and Team 5 are out of the running for me due to having low interest or active dislike in one or both of the members.

Team 1 - Bob and Mitch - This was really tough. I have a major thing for DILFs, and these two are DILFs par excellence. I'd absolutely love to truss them up and have them at my mercy. The only problem is that when playing, a mutual enjoyment is necessary for me. So even if I'd have fun playing with them, it'd quickly get disheartening to know they weren't enjoying it in a sincere way as opposed to a "hurts so good" kind of way. Ugh, damn my self reflection. Gimme a good pec squeeze of each before I pass. Verdict: DISQUALIFIED

Team 2 - Nick and Shawn - This is a team challenge, and although I might enjoy messing with a trussed up Nick, I'm pretty uninterested in Shawn. And it's not the aesthetics, BF, because I admit he looks hot with stubble; it's that I just don't dig him. Funny that I'm cooler with Nick the admitted kidnapper than I am with Shawn the aloof "mere" emotional blackmailer. Verdict: DISQUALIFIED

Team 4 - Andrew and Ethan - While cute, these boys, unfortunately, aren't quite what I'm looking for yet. Ethan's still figuring himself out and he's got a foot thing I can't help him with. But Andrew's cute... however as a team I'd pass on them. Verdict: DISQUALIFIED

Team 6 - Steven and Jeremy - Gonna admit. Did not expect to be here. It's the obvious team of two subs, but you know how I enjoy bringing down beefier prey! However, I think the fact that these two genuinely enjoy being subby is what tips them over the edge. And what's better, if I ever wanted some time switching over, their feet aren't dreadful enough to make me puke if they wanted to gag me like that. I'll take the subs to have at my mercy and truss up within inches of their lives. Verdict: QUALIFIED

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago @Sockgaggedman had a cute format for this poll I think I'll steal.
I would report you to the police for admitted theft, but it's quite hard to do so with my hands behind my back, my legs in a hogtie and a thick gag in my mouth :?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago I would report you to the police for admitted theft, but it's quite hard to do so with my hands behind my back, my legs in a hogtie and a thick gag in my mouth :?
And thus I, the dastardly villain, escape again! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago And thus I, the dastardly villain, escape again! :lol:
" Mggphhhhhhhhhhhh!" >:(
( also yey my 100th post here! I think it was always meant to be a gagged moan)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ended up going for Ryan and Corey.
Was a difficult one though, nearly went for Steven and Jeremy but decided against it in the end. 😂
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A bit of a tough poll this time around.

I am of course drawn towards Team 2 as it contains Daddy Nick but my feelings around Shawn are a bit ambivalent. I feel like Nick would do most of the heavy lifting (he's got the muscles for it!) with Shawn a bit of a spare wheel on the side.

The other team that draws my attention is Team 5 - Joshua and Phil the devious, mischievous double act. You know you are in for a fun ride with these two in the room. I might have to suggest that Phil put on some clean socks before we started. Hopefully the presence of Joshua would tone down Phil's most sadistic tendencies but there would still be lots of verbal and physical torments. Maybe I could team up with Joshua and take down Phil.

Long-term it's always going to be Nick but for this poll it's got to be Team 5.
bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Pup Wingletang
Hey puppy-boi! I was wondering when you'd share your answers with us!
Ah, looks like you'll be quite pleased. According to your results on this new test, your best match is still NICK!
In 2nd place you've got Zack and in 3rd spot you have Officer Bob...who reminds me quite a bit of the dom in your own story.

Of note, Mitch and Joshua also scored a decently high number of points.
Hope these results please you, my friend! Knowing you the way I do, I must say they certainly do make sense.

Image[/size]
The maths doesn't lie! I've been a Nick fan-pup from the start so it's good to we still remain compatible.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for Steven and Jeremy
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I must say: Frank, Shawn, and Bob are definitely up there on my list along with Mike. The fact my compatibility test gave me Shawn as my number 1 and Bob as second is great. As you stated [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I hit the jackpot in terms of smelly sock gags and tight handgags :D.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Image

ALL EASY PREY + BOUND & GAGGED READERS HAVE BEEN TAGGED FOR THIS POLL
TARGET AUDIENCE: DOMS, SUBS & SWITCHES

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

We've had many gag-themed polls so far, but never one that focused specifically on the act of gagging itself.
Dozens of gagging scenes feature in my stories here, and depending on who's doing the actual gagging, the method employed usually falls into four distinct categories.

BRUTE FORCE & SILENCE
FORCE & TRASH-TALK
PERSUASION & GUILE
COMMAND & AUTHORITY

WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO VOTE?

1. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
2. THINK BACK ON SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE GAGGING SCENES
3. CHOOSE THE TWO STYLES THAT TEND TO EXCITE YOU THE MOST
4. VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVOURITE STYLES
5. SHARE YOUR VOTES IN THE COMMENTS!

THIS POLL IS NOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES. THIS POLL IS INTENTIONALLY DIFFICULT.
EVEN IF ALL FOUR EXCITE YOU A GREAT DEAL, TRY TO NARROW YOUR FAVOURITES DOWN TO TWO.

GAGGING METHODS

Typical brute force/silent gaggers include Shawn, Frank and Greg.
Shawn has demonstrated at least some reasonable measure of flexibility once or twice, but notable exceptions aside, these guys are not the least bit interested in talking to or negotiating with their victims. Gags are very forcibly imposed on any and all mouths deemed fit to receive them, no matter whether the victim has something to say about it or not. Negotiation is irrelevant. Gags are forced in, no questions asked.

Force and trash-talk gaggers include Brad, Phil, Joshua and Chad.
These guys quite simply don't give a fuck. They'll force whatever gags they deem fit to use and they'll take great joy in doing so. Taunting and trash-talking comes naturally to them, making the experience extra humiliating for those unfortunate enough to be at the receiving end of their antics. Gags are forcibly imposed, followed by unending strings of nasty taunts and torments. Humiliation at its finest.

Persuasion & guile is most definitely Zack's speciality, but also Ethan's.
These guys tend to really stretch out the gagging experience, most notably by getting their victims to willingly open up, but also by refusing to use brute force against them. Trickery, negotiation tactics, smooth-talking and deceit are all fair play, often resulting in unhappy victims begrudgingly chewing on gags they unwittingly agreed to accept and open up for. These guys are pros at giving their victims the illusion of control.

Lastly, we have the Command & Authority style typically employed by guys like Nick, Andrew and Mitch.
These guys will use brute force when necessary (ex: Mitch gagging Sergei with Eric's socks) but tend to use authority and vocal commands in order to make their prisoners open up and capitulate. Gags are imposed on willing and unwilling mouths alike through the use of heavily-voiced orders and strong notes of finality. Negotiations are usually not permitted or are kept very short. Unconditional surrender is what these guys normally aim for.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @chadmc90 @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers @Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22

I love the Brute Force & Silence the most! Command & Authority are my second.
Last edited by Starcomet 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! So many comments to catch up to today. You guys have been active!
Very briefly for now, the recent poll is not going AT ALL the way I expected it to. Love it! 8-)

P.s- Before someone asks, nope I didn't forget Zack. I intentionally chose to exclude him since the only logical teammate to pair him up with would've been Nick. I may be wrong, but I feel as though a Nick & Zack duo would wipe the floor clean, and quite handily at that. In other words, it would've been too predictable. I was also seriously considering having Nick pair up with Brad and Shawn with Chris. But then that would've made an uneven number of teams, so I decided to pair both cousins together and leave Brad & Chris out of it.

Keep those votes coming, guys!

Special congratulations to [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] for his 100 posts on B&G and also for his special contributions, not only on this thread but on the board in general. It's great to have you on here, boi. Wouldn't be quite the same without you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I’m a sucker for team two here - the best feet imho.

The daddies are hot, but I agree with other boys here; it’s the age gap perhaps that puts them at a disadvantage.

Phil and Co - wouldn’t say no, I bet it’d be creative
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Special congratulations to @Sockgaggedman for his 100 posts on B&G and also for his special contributions, not only on this thread but on the board in general. It's great to have you on here, boi. Wouldn't be quite the same without you.
Aw, thank you, Sir! I'm truly honoured to have found such a community as your tale has harvested here. The B&G chapters, polls and comments make the first 90 posts fly by unnoticed. It's only when the 10 countdown starts that one begins to eagerly await updates and opportunities to hit that hundred.
Bound and Gagged has made me create this account so this was naturally a big milestone for me :D
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] indeed! Commenting on these stories and having discussions can easily raise your total post count.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I will admit that I do not like sex being asexual, but the forcefulness of it in this story along side the smelly sockgags, sleeping bag mummification, and handgags makes it very...arousing for me. The elements of all three of that occuring with the firm sex does appeal to me for some reason.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Must say, I just couldn't resist Team 4 with Andrew and Ethan haha. It was a bit of a tricky choice, and as bondagefreak outlined each team would work differently and bring different situations, but god Andrew/Ethan is almost the dream torment team :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, this is a tough poll. Me being dom, obviously I'm not choosing Bob and Mitch or Nick and Shawn. The rest are all difficult choices.

I wanted to choose Ethan and Andrew since Ethan is my best match for tug buddies. But with Andrew being in the mix and more on the dom spectrum, I ruled differently. Sure I can have a good amount of fun while another dom is around but I think I'd rather have two subs or atleast a switch and sub.

Same goes for Corey and Ryan, with Ryan being dom. Josh and Phil are also plausible choices because Josh is switch and Phil needs to be taught a lesson in my opinion. But how much of Josh can I handle and both could just be more trouble then they are worth.

Ultimately I went with Steven and Jeremy. Both of them are used to authority and are both mostly subs. Even if they both have have joined a mutiny against Nick in Guardianbound's spin of. I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind me keeping an eye on his Boi when he's not around to make sure he behaves himself and stays outta trouble. Like wise, I'm sure Zach wouldn't mind me keeping an eye on Jeremy when he's not around 🤣
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I finally decided to choose Nick and Shawn. Given they are the most compatible doms to me being submissive, it makes sense. Andrew being the serious and emotionless handgag machine is perfect to hold me still and keep me quiet while Nick ties me up.

And Nick's socks and sneakers are putrid when it comes to sockgags, so it will be great to be silenced by them! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic