BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thought I could remain with Zack, but I am very interested in the others you mentioned...Mitch & Nick really....surprised but intrigued.

Can i reprogram your algorithm for you? :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 10 months ago Thought I could remain with Zack, but I am very interested in the others you mentioned...Mitch & Nick really....surprised but intrigued.
Irrespective of compatibility estimates, who would you choose if you could pick a Dom out of the available roster? I'm curious.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
socjuc wrote: 10 months ago Thought I could remain with Zack, but I am very interested in the others you mentioned...Mitch & Nick really....surprised but intrigued.
Irrespective of compatibility estimates, who would you choose if you could pick a Dom out of the available roster? I'm curious.
Awe man don't ask me that lol... Now i am confused :lol: Zack but am intrigued with your evaluation of Mitch and now Nick. I am all over the map :roll: Jeez
Banner by Bondagefreak
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Hi

Spot on! Zack could have been a strong contender but officer Bob is definitely more my type! Funnily enough I think I picked Mitch as a tent mate in the unexpected manhunt questionnaire.

Thanks for this!

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Subboi
Hey boi! Super glad to see you on here today.
Nice answers! A real submissive, through and through.

Honestly, analysing your results was quite the challenge. After rerunning them twice and giving more weight to the more important ones, I managed to break the statistical tie between Mitch and Bob.

According to the exercise, your best match is OFFICER BOB from HOUSE ARREST: FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE (M/mm)
Mitch, from EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) comes in very close 2nd (basically a tie), and Zack comes into not so distant 3rd spot.

I don't know much about you yet and I don't know how familiar you are with Bob and Mitch, but based on your answers, those two would seem to be a really good fit for you. I look forward to hearing whether or not these were the results you were expecting, as well as seeing your name pop up in the comments on their respective tales. Great to have you amongst us!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I just finished chapter 255 and quite a lot was happening. Steven having a great time seeing Zack and Jeremy after spending the weekend with Shawn, poor Steven being treated as a kid at the store and Nick wasn't having it. Nice to see both of the bois sharing the same nightly routine of sleepsacks and thick sleeping bags. Quite a peaceful night in my book. I like how Steven is enjoying his time with Nick and seeing the world differently now than before. And I am surprised to Zack's stern tone compared to his playful tone. I will gladly enjoy book 7 for sure, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Subboi wrote: 10 months ago Spot on! Zack could have been a strong contender but officer Bob is definitely more my type! Funnily enough I think I picked Mitch as a tent mate in the unexpected manhunt questionnaire. Thanks for this!
Awesome! Glad the exercise results match well with your personal preferences, boi. Glad to hear you're familiar with Bob and Mitch's respective tales. You should drop a note on EASY PREY 4 to let us know which six guys you voted to have in the tent with you ;)

When you have the time, you should also take a few minutes to check the BOUND AND GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE out. I'm sure you'd have fun going over the questions and sharing your thoughts and preferences with us.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 10 months ago I just finished chapter 255 and quite a lot was happening. Steven having a great time seeing Zack and Jeremy after spending the weekend with Shawn, poor Steven being treated as a kid at the store and Nick wasn't having it. Nice to see both of the bois sharing the same nightly routine of sleepsacks and thick sleeping bags. Quite a peaceful night in my book. I like how Steven is enjoying his time with Nick and seeing the world differently now than before. And I am surprised to Zack's stern tone compared to his playful tone. I will gladly enjoy book 7 for sure.
Hey Stormee-man! So glad to get an update from you and thrilled to hear you're readthrough is still proceeding apace.
Haha yeah, I'd no doubt you'd enjoy the seventh book once you got to it. Feels good to get back to Nick and the good guys after Steven's three-day fiasco at the college dorm, right?

I had to look at the B&G chapter index and briefly take a gander at Chapter 255 to get a better idea of where you're at now. Looking back at the comments those chapters originally garnered, I think a lot of readers were initially surprised at the revelation that Zack is actually quite firm and hands-on in terms of dominance. Steven was certainly a bit taken aback. Come to think of it, the scene you wrote me about by PM, where Jeremy was leashed & collared and eating at Zack's sneakered feet (CHAPTER 252: STARS, CRICKETS & THE SPIRITED JIG OF DANCING FLAMES) might actually be an interesting challenge for our newly christened sketch artist [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
A1
B 2
C 5
D3
E5
F5
G3
H5
I1
J 1
K 1
L2
Last edited by Msueta@2 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Hey buddy. I'm not really sure what these answers mean, unfortunately. The exercise has twelve questions, not nine. Also, the answers you gave don't match the questions at all. Eg: Question B is about age range preference and your answer is "Yes, very much". Question D is about extroversion vs introversion and you answered "Strong".

Take some time to go over the exercise again when you have a few minutes. I'll run your results once you edit your answers.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

A. 5
B. 18+ but older is slightly better
C. 5
D. 1
E. 4
F. 4
G. 5
H. 3
I. 1
J. 1
K. 2
L. 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Starcomet[/mention]!
Thrilled to get your answers, man.

According to the exercise, your best match outta these twelve guys is big beefy SHAWN!
Nick came in 2nd place followed very closely by Officer Bob. Considering the fact that you have a big thing for giant handgags and smelly sockgags, you pretty much landed the jackpot, buddy! Hope you're satisfied with these results ;) Just added you to the list.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Oh my! Very nice! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *
INSPIRED BY FOOTSUB123

SUBS: BEST TEAM TO BE BOUND UP BY & LEFT AT THE MERCY OF?
SWITCHES: BEST TEAM TO PLAY WITH & BE LEFT AT THE DEVICES OF?
DOMS: BEST TEAM TO TRUSS UP & HAVE COMPLETELY AT YOUR MERCY?

SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention]

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Went with Team 4 to be trussed up and left in the mercy of them.
Last edited by Stormee 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I went with the Hoffmans. It was a close call with the daddies
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

* NEW POLL *
INSPIRED BY FOOTSUB123

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet

Hey everyone, I voted for Team 3 as I think Corey and Ryan are the perfect mix of foot stink and mean guys to be captured by. Team 2 and 4 came close though as Nick and Shawn's feet are the worst but they're not the most sadistic nor cruel doms, and despite Andrew and Ethan being pretty tormenting and less empathetic, and having rancid smelling feet, they just didn't compare to Corey and Ryan.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm going with Team 1, the real Daddies :lol: Team 2 close second though.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I voted team 5, Joshua and Phil. Joshua can very creative when he is left alone with a sub under his control between edging and tickling. Then you have Phil who is sadistic. Bound to be a very interesting night with them! :twisted:
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I choose TEAM 6 - STEVEN & JEREMY
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

ANDREW & ETHAN, I like their relationship, and the stories dedicated to them are cool. I particularly like how easy Erhan was with his friends to attach their eldest, I also like how easy it is for Andrew to punish his little brother, after discovering that it's cool. :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Team 1 for me, definitely
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

* NEW POLL *
INSPIRED BY FOOTSUB123

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet

it's very hard to choose!
Physically I would say that I am endowed by teams 1,2 and 3 but if I don't want my nostrils to suffer it will play between 1 and 3.
can you give me the advantages and disadvantages of teams 1 and 3 please?
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A very tough choice!
Some teams were instantly cut off due to my sub tendencies (i.e. team 6), some because we know little about the members (i.e. team 3) others because I dislike one of the guys (i.e. team 5).
So let's do it fast!
-Team 2- Nick's redeeming qualities: his experience with ropework and the ever so little dialogue that might ensue during the tying process were overturned by Shawn's aloofness DISQUALIFIED
-Team 1- Yes it's brute tying, yes there will undoubtedly be dialogue and teasing during the process, yes the guys are dilfs, but there's just something missing, I can't quite put my finger on it. It might be a today I felt this way choice, but realistically speaking, if I were to get tied up by such goliaths, I'd be much too sheepish and shy at their hands to fully enjoy it DISQUALIFIED
-Team 4- the winners! Andrew's no-nonsense personality echoes Bob and Mitch's while not being disadvantaged by the age gap and Ethan is a clever guy echoing Zack's craftiness! I'll happily let myself be tied either by both brothers or by Andrew with Ethan, or by just Ethan...And if we also talk gags as well as tying, Andrew's socks are notorious and even Ethan's would provide a comfortable and stern stuffing without being atomically filthy QUALIFIED
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

GAh... Tough choices.... You know this is a major toss up between 1 and 2 for me, but I think my love of Nick and growing love of Shawn (Since I had been matched to him twice) has pulled me towards the cousins. My poor nose...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....I chose Team 2 also. And it was a toss up between 1 & 2 but i wanted to skew the results :lol: :lol: All combos would be good in their own right, and am sure would be great....well except that Phil team.... :|
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic