BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Image

The handgag description is beautiful
CHAPTER 271 - SHADOWS OF TIMES PAST
Sunday, May 24 (5:45 PM)

My friend seemed strangely pensive when I found him staring out at the lake and sitting on a large piece of sunbleached driftwood that had beached itself on the windswept shore several seasons ago.

I sat next to him and we chatted; mostly about Brad, Zack and other things we didn't feel comfortable discussing when the two Alphas were around.

Zack obviously understood that, 'cause even when he made his appearance on the beachside in order to begin filleting the fish, he made sure to keep his distance from us. His boi needed some privacy, but most of all, he needed the company of another sub. We both did.

Young Jeremy had a lot of regrets and misgivings about his past. Things hadn't turned out the way he'd planned, and I knew from the way he spoke that part of his heart was deeply encroached upon by the tyrant that was his ex-Master.

I was tempted to remind my friend of the fact that he was in a better place now, but part of me also knew diminishing what he'd been through and trying to make him forget it was not part of the solution. So instead of trying to shift his focus from Brad to Zack, I encouraged the lad by reminding him of the fact that we were so young and that we had so much left to look forward to, so much left to experience. His life was just beginning, and for all intents and purposes, so was mine.

Our quiet discussion eventually drifted back to current events and it didn't take long for Zack to once again become the centre of discussion.

Even as the jumbo-thighed hockey player crouched by the water to rinse the fish blood off his knife and cutting board, my fellow twink and I exchanged cheeky whispers and chuckled like a pair of teenage schoolgirls.

Jeremy was very happy with Zack. Happier than he'd ever been.
His newfound love life didn't erase the failures of his past, nor did it completely remove Brad from his mind. But it certainly did infuse his being with much-needed energy, as well as give him something tangible to live for.

Zack was very different from what he'd originally been looking for.
Like most young subs, Jeremy eventually found himself longing for a strong male figure to serve and be dominated by.
Brad had promised both of those things, but along with the iron-fisted domination practices they'd originally agreed upon came the abuse and the sorrow.

Zack, on the other hand, offered Jeremy something completely different. He offered the boi domination, yes. But instead of abuse. came love and security. The thirty-year-old muscleman's rulership was firm, stable and passive, which, as it turns out, is why Jeremy was so fixated on the lake when I'd found him a few minutes earlier. Its deep, tranquil waters reminded him of his current Master, whereas his previous one was more reminiscent of an unpredictable, tumultuous sea.

Compared to his time with Brad and compared to his youth - which had mostly been spent jumping from one foster home to the next - being with Zack was an experience like none other. For the first time in his life, my green-eyed friend had a father figure to look up to. A father figure, and a lover.

Jeremy and I ended up spending the next hour exploring the beach and sitting quietly on the pebble-lined lakeside.
We were eventually summoned back to camp, where a delicious meal of trout filets, potatoes, grilled peppers, beans and bacon awaited us.

We ate around the campfire and spent much of the evening sitting in our respective Masters' laps, quietly listening to them chat much like we had the night before.

I watched my friend fidget around with his Rubik's cube for a while, until finally, those monumental arms constricting him tightened to the point where he could no longer move anymore.

The size difference between little Jeremy and his colossal beast-of-a-man was truly quite astounding. So much so that my crotch ended up tingling with excitement at the fact that the thick leather hugging Zack's massive arms and biceps creaked angrily each time the little twerp tried wiggling out from in between them.

A brief period of silence ensued; something which prompted the jumbo-thighed hockey player to settle his gaze on the diminutive lad and tickle him silly for a solid minute or two.

Jeremy squealed and struggled with as much vigour as he'd shown on the boat. But even his most valiant attempts to escape proved virtually no match for the positively beastly arms holding him prisoner.

Leathery fingers dug into the captive prince's thighs and stomach, causing more and more yelps to escape his panicked lips.
The uncontrolled outburst had for effect of causing a silencing hand to join the melee, and in less than a blink, Jeremy's frenzied laughter dipped from about sixty-five decibels down to under twenty.

"AH HAHA! NAAAHAHA! HAHAHMmmmpphh. Mppphhhggmmphhmmphh. Mppphhhggmmphhmmphh..."

Much like he had during the impromptu tickling session on the boat, the 6ft4, brown-haired muscle-knight used his oversized hand to swallow his puny ward's protesting face up, before once again pressing his merciless attack and chuckling with that deep, devilishly smooth voice of his.

Poor Jeremy instantly found himself getting his chin, mouth, nose and eyes gobbled up, leaving only his hair and forehead sticking past the gargantuan palm Zack had rather carelessly slapped atop his screaming face.

The sound of my friend's jovial yelps quickly turned to laborious whimpers, and although the beefy champion-king remained somewhat oblivious to his boy's plight, it became amply clear to me that the scrawny twink's attempts to draw air weren't yielding the expected results. How could they? Even taking into account his superb stature, Zack's hands were disproportionally large and beefy. Even more so with those thick gauntlet gloves stretched taut across his meaty palms and fingers.

This wasn't Jeremy's first time being smothered though.

A bit over a month ago, when Nick, Shawn and I had been invited to spend the weekend over at Brad's countryside cottage, I'd witnessed the little twerp being wrestled down and mummified pretty much against his will. Shawn had surprised us quite a bit that day. Not only did he end up restraining Jeremy during the actual mummification process, but he apparently found the grovelling twink's pleas so irksome that he actually took it upon himself to remove the struggling teen's ability to speak, even though the lad had very clearly been in the midst trying to appeal to his Master's mercy.

Appealing to Brad's mercy was utterly pointless, of course. But that's not the point.
Jeremy was well within his rights to make the attempt, and he probably wasn't expecting some ridiculously beefy brute whose name he didn't even now to randomly step in and clamp a huge, suffocating hand over his face right in the middle of his delicate negotiation attempts.

Of course, the circumstances surrounding that particular handgag were quite different. But all that to say that this wasn't the first time my little friend had fallen victim to the apparent carelessness of oversized men twice his size.

Shawn had been careless in the sense that he'd clamped his super beefy hand over the puny twerp's face without even bothering to make sure the little lad could breathe. And Zack was apparently, just now, also somewhat guilty of this sort of clueless callousness. These burly muscle-giants seriously underestimated the size of their hands as well as the life-snuffing power they unwittingly wielded through them.

The tickling continued for a few more seconds before the suffocating grasp over Jeremy's face was finally loosened and the sound of sniffing nostrils met our ears once more.

My friend spent several minutes flaring his sniff-holes beneath his giant protector's huge leathery palm, and even ended up dosing off into a light slumber when Zack peeled his strong-smelling gauntlet glove off and replaced the loose handgag over his captive prince's defenceless face.

Sleepy Jeremy received a quick kiss on the head and then both hunks resumed chatting about sports and other things that failed to keep my interest. I once again tired of playing the childish games on my phone and soon found myself submissively resting my head against my own man's chest and nuzzling my face inside the indescribably earthy furnace that was his insanely fat puffer.

I felt so safe in there. So at home in his huge, freakishly muscular arms.
No matter how hot and amazing Zack was turning out to be, my place was with Nick.
It had always been with Nick. He was my love. He was my Master.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Subboi[/mention]
Glad you're enjoying your readthrough of Steven's adventure ;)

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Your sketching skills are superb, buddy-boi!
That last one of Zack, Shawn and Nick is incredible!

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago Some more drawings! :D This time featuring the classic duo Nick and Zack ( and only Zack lol):

I've been absent on the boards due to personal reasons. But I wanted to hop on and commend you on these pieces. Drawing is a tricky skill and you've done very well with the anatomical structure and perspective here. I hope you keep it up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* GENERAL NEWS & POLL UPDATE *

Big thanks to everyone for all the messages and PMs I've received over the course of the last couple months. Like [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], I've been absent from the board and haven't posted new material in quite a while. All is well on my end, just been very busy. The good news is I have several new and ongoing projects for this year and the next.

I've just published a new chapter of HOUSE ARREST: FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE (M/mm) and should resume working on the final chapters of AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) real soon as well.

If you're new to the forum and/or are waiting for more B&G chapters, be sure to check out my other works.
The following tales (as well as B&G) are also all going to see updates over the course of the coming months:

PRE-BOUND & GAGGED PROJECT
One of the projects I've been itching to publish for a long time now is the early Nick & Steven story I've been keeping on the back burner for several years now. It's more than halfway done already, but I have more work to put into it before it's ready for publishing. Those of you interested in the early history of young Nick and teenage Steven are bound to enjoy it.

POLL UPDATE
Big thanks to everyone still commenting and participating in the bi-monthly polls! Be sure to get your vote in before it's too late. Shawn and Corey are evenly tied and have been since the beginning! Your vote could make the difference.

SOCKGAGGEDMAN'S DRAWINGS
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s super visual renditions of Nick, Zack and Shawn have generated a few comments, but several of those who speak to me via PMs mentioned how great his work was, without actually letting him know in the comments. I'd encourage you to post your drawing-related comments directly on the board so that he and everyone else can see them ;)

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I was excited when you mentioned an update for an eye opening experience, but then you mentioned a pre bound and gagged series, and my mind is fully blown.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The prequel story sounds incredible! Can't wait to see those two in their formative years.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome great news
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

A Bound & Gagged Prequel is so exciting! Yes, lets see hot high school jock Nick in action!
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

The prequel story will be great. Thanks for the tease!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'll join the chorus of voices and say that a prequel sounds very interesting, and I can't wait to read it.

Fuck, young Nick was hOT :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago Fuck, young Nick was hOT :lol:
Whaddya mean "was"?
You cheeky sock-sniffing wombat, you 8-)
Nick is still and will always be "The Beast". And a hot one at that!
Plus if he shaves his 5'oclock beard, he's back to being his younger jockish self.
Beefy muscle-Daddy one day, hunky AF dom-jock the next ;)

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE
NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK

THE CURRENT POLL IS ALREADY TWO WEEKS OLD, BUT INSTEAD OF ANSWERING A NEW POLL QUESTION, I HAVE A DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU GUYS THIS WEEK. THIS TIME IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

I WANT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO POSITION YOURSELVES ON THE CHART SHOWN BELOW. THERE ARE EIGHT FIELDS TO POSITION YOURSELF ON (A-H). TAKE SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES IF NEEDED.

TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. YOUR ANSWERS WILL AFFECT THE END RESULT. AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH PARTICIPANT TO EITHER NICK, ZACK OR SHAWN BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL COMPATIBILITY RATINGS.

RATE YOURSELF AS BEST YOU CAN & SHARE YOUR 8 ANSWERS

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @that1kid13 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @chadmc90

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
This is a cool idea.
Here's my list
1. A = 3.5
2. B = 2.5
3. C = 3
4. D = 4
5. E = 3.5
6. F = 2
7. G = 2
8. H = 1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Based on those answers, your best match is ZACK! (Nick was very very close behind and Shawn came distant third).

For those who missed the COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE that aired here ten months ago
or that want to retake the test, here's how the results are compiled:

SEE HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS: COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

* HOW THE STATS ARE COMPILED *

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, HERE'S A LITTLE EXPLANATION AS TO HOW THE STATS YOU'RE GIVING ME ARE COMPILED.
KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SYSTEM IS OVERSIMPLIFIED AND FLAWED. I'LL BE FEATURING A MORE COMPLEX ONE WITH MORE QUESTIONS AND MORE OUTCOMES AT A LATER DATE. FOR NOW, HERE'S A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF HOW/WHY YOU GUYS GOT THE RESULTS YOU GOT.

NEEDY VS INDEPENDENT
If you rated yourself are being very needy, then you automatically got major points in favour of Nick (the most controlling of the three). If you rated yourself as being needy to moderately needy, then you got points for Zack, while those who rated themselves as being independent got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

SENSITIVE VS HARDENED
If you rated yourself as being very sensitive, then you automatically got major points for Zack (the most empathic and gentle of the three). If you rated yourself as sensitive to moderately sensitive (2-3) then your points went to Nick, who is also quite attentive and caring in his own way. Those who rated themselves as being hardened got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

CAUTIOUS VS ADVENTUROUS
If you rated yourself as being very cautious, you automatically got your points sent to Nick for this section. Nick is a known quantity. You guys (those who are up to date/have read most of the story) know the ins and outs of him (his qualities and flaws). If you rated yourself as being closer to the middle, then you got your points sent to Zack, which involves a bit of risk seeing as how we don't know him as well as we know Nick. If you rated yourself as adventurous, then Shawn got big points, seeing as how he's the riskiest/least predictable of the three.

CALM VS PLAYFUL
If you rated yourself as being on the calm side, your points were distributed evenly towards Nick & Shawn. If you rated yourself as being playful, Zack scored big points. If you fell in the middle (3) all three candidates received the same points for this category.

CHAOTIC VS STRUCTURED
By far the most counter-intuitive of the categories. I matched you guys up with your opposites, meaning that if you rated yourself as chaotic, you scored points with the structured doms (Nick & Zack) and if you're structured you scored points with the far less structured one (Shawn). Shawn could benefit from your structure, while Nick & Zack could help attenuate your chaotic tendencies. In short, if you rated 1-2 your points went to Nick & Zack. If you rated 4-5 your points went to Shawn. If you rated 3, all three of them got an even number of points.

FORGIVING VS GRUDGE-HOLDING
If you rated yourself as very forgiving, your points were sent to Shawn. If you rated yourself as moderately forgiving (2-3) your points went to Nick, if you rated yourself as grudge-holding (4-5) your points were sent to Zack. Self-explanatory.

JOVIAL VS SERIOUS
Similar to "calm vs playful". The more jovial you are, the more points got sent to Zack. If you rated yourself a 3, all three candidates got an even score. If you rated yourself as serious, Nick & Shawn both scored the same.

SUBMISSIVE VS DOMINANT
If you rated yourself as very submissive (1) your points automatically went to Nick. If you rated yourself as submissive (2), your points were sent to Zack. If you rated yourself as somewhere in the middle (3) your points went to Shawn (the least controlling of the three candidates). If you rated yourself as dominant, your points were also sent to Shawn but they weighed substantially less. A score of 5 carried no weight.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Footsub123
Based on those answers, your best match is ZACK! (Nick was very very close behind and Shawn came distant third).

For those who missed the COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE that aired here ten months ago
or that want to retake the test, here's how the results are compiled:

* HOW THE STATS ARE COMPILED *

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, HERE'S A LITTLE EXPLANATION AS TO HOW THE STATS YOU'RE GIVING ME ARE COMPILED.
KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SYSTEM IS OVERSIMPLIFIED AND FLAWED. I'LL BE FEATURING A MORE COMPLEX ONE WITH MORE QUESTIONS AND MORE OUTCOMES AT A LATER DATE. FOR NOW, HERE'S A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF HOW/WHY YOU GUYS GOT THE RESULTS YOU GOT.

NEEDY VS INDEPENDENT
If you rated yourself are being very needy, then you automatically got major points in favour of Nick (the most controlling of the three). If you rated yourself as being needy to moderately needy, then you got points for Zack, while those who rated themselves as being independent got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

SENSITIVE VS HARDENED
If you rated yourself as being very sensitive, then you automatically got major points for Zack (the most empathic and gentle of the three). If you rated yourself as sensitive to moderately sensitive (2-3) then your points went to Nick, who is also quite attentive and caring in his own way. Those who rated themselves as being hardened got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

CAUTIOUS VS ADVENTUROUS
If you rated yourself as being very cautious, you automatically got your points sent to Nick for this section. Nick is a known quantity. You guys (those who are up to date/have read most of the story) know the ins and outs of him (his qualities and flaws). If you rated yourself as being closer to the middle, then you got your points sent to Zack, which involves a bit of risk seeing as how we don't know him as well as we know Nick. If you rated yourself as adventurous, then Shawn got big points, seeing as how he's the riskiest/least predictable of the three.

CALM VS PLAYFUL
If you rated yourself as being on the calm side, your points were distributed evenly towards Nick & Shawn. If you rated yourself as being playful, Zack scored big points. If you fell in the middle (3) all three candidates received the same points for this category.

CHAOTIC VS STRUCTURED
By far the most counter-intuitive of the categories. I matched you guys up with your opposites, meaning that if you rated yourself as chaotic, you scored points with the structured doms (Nick & Zack) and if you're structured you scored points with the far less structured one (Shawn). Shawn could benefit from your structure, while Nick & Zack could help attenuate your chaotic tendencies. In short, if you rated 1-2 your points went to Nick & Zack. If you rated 4-5 your points went to Shawn. If you rated 3, all three of them got an even number of points.

FORGIVING VS GRUDGE-HOLDING
If you rated yourself as very forgiving, your points were sent to Shawn. If you rated yourself as moderately forgiving (2-3) your points went to Nick, if you rated yourself as grudge-holding (4-5) your points were sent to Zack. Self-explanatory.

JOVIAL VS SERIOUS
Similar to "calm vs playful". The more jovial you are, the more points got sent to Zack. If you rated yourself a 3, all three candidates got an even score. If you rated yourself as serious, Nick & Shawn both scored the same.

SUBMISSIVE VS DOMINANT
If you rated yourself as very submissive (1) your points automatically went to Nick. If you rated yourself as submissive (2), your points were sent to Zack. If you rated yourself as somewhere in the middle (3) your points went to Shawn (the least controlling of the three candidates). If you rated yourself as dominant, your points were also sent to Shawn but they weighed substantially less. A score of 5 carried no weight.

This is so cool, I thought it'd be a tie between him and Shawn to be honest aha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago This is so cool, I thought it'd be a tie between him and Shawn to be honest aha
Haha, glad this was an eye-opener for you then ;)
Shawn scored dismal points in your case. He only scored on a single field (where you rated yourself as being independent-ish).
All the other fields were touch-and-go between Zack and Nick. The preliminary result was a tie between the two of them.
The only thing that tipped your results in Zack's favour was once again your answer to the first field. Had you rated yourself as being more needy, you would've landed in camp Nick.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago This is so cool, I thought it'd be a tie between him and Shawn to be honest aha
Haha, glad this was an eye-opener for you then ;)
Shawn scored dismal points in your case. He only scored on a single field (where you rated yourself as being independent-ish).
All the other fields were touch-and-go between Zack and Nick. The preliminary result was a tie between the two of them.
The only thing that tipped your results in Zack's favour was once again your answer to the first field. Had you rated yourself as being more needy, you would've landed in camp Nick.
A huge eye opener, and mouth too given the size of their sockgags. Is it a blessing or a curse that I didn't end up with Nick's putrid soles? haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago A huge eye opener, and mouth too given the size of their sockgags. Is it a blessing or a curse that I didn't end up with Nick's putrid soles? haha

I guess that's for you to decide, though I doubt you should celebrate given that you'd end up with Zack's terrifyingly odourous & cheesy ones!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago A huge eye opener, and mouth too given the size of their sockgags. Is it a blessing or a curse that I didn't end up with Nick's putrid soles? haha

I guess that's for you to decide, though I doubt you should celebrate given that you'd end up with Zack's terrifyingly odourous & cheesy ones!

Oh well, guess all I can do is await my foul, cheesy, odourous gag with an open mouth!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago Oh well, guess all I can do is await my foul, cheesy, odourous gag with an open mouth!
You're beginning to sound like our eager sketch artist [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] now ;)
Shame I can't have both of you trussed up and tossed into the B&G world. The two of you would look great all tightly hogtied in a closet somewhere with one of Zack's positively pungent socks stuffed deep inside your respective yappers.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago Oh well, guess all I can do is await my foul, cheesy, odourous gag with an open mouth!
You're beginning to sound like our eager sketch artist @Sockgaggedman now ;)
Shame I can't have both of you trussed up and tossed into the B&G world. The two of you would look great all tightly hogtied in a closet somewhere with one of Zack's positively pungent socks stuffed deep inside your respective yappers.
I mean, I'm pretty sure both [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and I would love to appear in B&G as a trussed up prisoner choking on our foul gags. We'd love to tell you all about it but our mouths are quite full at the moment, isn't it [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] ?

"Mpghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago You're beginning to sound like our eager sketch artist @Sockgaggedman now ;)
Always love seeing a new Zack enjoyer on here. I've fantacised and wished to be moved to the B&G world in any way, much more with one of Zack's socks in my mouth and a partener!
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago We'd love to tell you all about it but our mouths are quite full at the moment, isn't it @Sockgaggedman ?

"Mpghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
" Mpghhhhhhhhhhh!" :lol:
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago You're beginning to sound like our eager sketch artist @Sockgaggedman now ;)
Always love seeing a new Zack enjoyer on here. I've fantacised and wished to be moved to the B&G world in any way, much more with one of Zack's socks in my mouth and a partener!
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago We'd love to tell you all about it but our mouths are quite full at the moment, isn't it @Sockgaggedman ?

"Mpghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
" Mpghhhhhhhhhhh!" :lol:
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I'm more of a Shawn fan, although my favourites are Brad, and Andrew so I was surprised I got Zack lol but I can't complain, especially with my gag "MPGHHHHHHHH" aha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago @Sockgaggedman I'm more of a Shawn fan, although my favourites are Brad, and Andrew so I was surprised I got Zack...
The fun thing in regard to the compatibility exercise is that a lot of participants didn't end up with the result they were expecting. Fans of Zack ending up with Shawn and fans of Shawn ending up with Nick...

Until I posted the Stats Compilation Form and explained how the points were calculated, some cheekier participants even thought I was wantonly assigning them "Master's" that differed from those I knew they wanted ;)

In any case, everyone seems to have really enjoyed that particular exercise.
I'll definitely be doing a new, more complex one with more outcomes in the future.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago @Sockgaggedman I'm more of a Shawn fan, although my favourites are Brad, and Andrew so I was surprised I got Zack...
The fun thing in regard to the compatibility exercise is that a lot of participants didn't end up with the result they were expecting. Fans of Zack ending up with Shawn and fans of Shawn ending up with Nick...

Until I posted the Stats Compilation Form and explained how the points were calculated, some cheekier participants even thought I was wantonly assigning them "Master's" that differed from those I knew they wanted ;)

In any case, everyone seems to have really enjoyed that particular exercise.
I'll definitely be doing a new, more complex one with more outcomes in the future.
Yeah I really enjoyed it despite being shocked by the outcome. I read one where guys were getting robbed and the poll was they had to pick the gag they wanted and it went wrong and then people got assigned each others gags and it was super hot. I can't wait for a more complex questionnaire like this in the future :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago I read one where guys were getting robbed and the poll was they had to pick the gag they wanted and it went wrong and then people got assigned each others gags and it was super hot. I can't wait for a more complex questionnaire like this in the future :)
Ah, the HOME INVASION GAME! Yeah, that was a lot of fun.
I know it ended a year ago, but feel free to go over the first post's instructions and tell us what you'd have chosen in that scenario.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic