BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 1 year ago I’m going with Nick for this one. I don’t think his stinkers are as bad as people make them out to be and if I was being unruly, do you think I’d willingly let them in my mouth anyways??? Haha!!!🤣😂
A moment of silence for the sweet summer child completely unprepared for the sheer trauma his mouth has in store.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Holy smokes! The preliminary results don't look anything like what I was expecting. Sure, all five of these guys make solid contenders for the smelliest sock/underwear gags, but I thought for sure Nick and Shawn were going to trounce the other contestants. Nick's foot odour is through the roof and Shawn's treasure trove of socks, jocks, boxers and activewear is on a level of its own.

I also wasn't even sure as to whether or not I should include Officer Bob in this poll, seeing as how he's only been featured in a single tale so far. I was about to publish the poll without him but then decided "what the heck" and chose to include him.

Little was I expecting Bob - who's only just been introduced to the board a short while ago - to have so many votes in his favour. Of course, these are only preliminary results, but seeing Nick at the bottom of the rung here leaves me utterly speechless.

Something I need to point out following [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s comments though: this ain't a loyalty test. The question is whose laundry hamper contains the best gags?/which gags would get you most excited IRL? If I had intended for this to be a loyalty test, the votes would be a predictable even split between Nick & Zack.

In short, your preference and attachment to a certain character shouldn't dictate your choice for this poll, nor should it stop you from voting for the hamper whose contents you most fear and/or desire. Just saying ;)

VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE BEST GAGS?

Subs, if you were bound up or mummified and warned of an incoming gag, whose laundry hamper would you most want the gag to be sourced from?

Doms, if you were asked to fish out a gag to be used on an uncooperative and/or mouthy victim, whose smelly laundry stash would you be most prone to searching?

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention]
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Going with Zack, I am pretty sure he had lots in store for us. Both his construction work and his hockey sport are bound to produce the smelliest sorts of gags.
Last edited by 4toes 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Okay, with these parameters, I would personally like Shaun’s as a gag for myself, but Bob’s or even Zacks as a gag for someone else, but as a sub, gotta change my vote :D
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Torn between Bob and Mitch - the two literal daddies - and went for Bob because ALL THAT BODY HAIR. Having to cough it off my epiglottis is a cost worth paying.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm a bit behind on polls!

Regarding last week's poll, I'm gonna just rank them cuz it was too hard to choose:

1. Kyle
2. Corey
3. Ryan and Andrew are tied
4. Phil
5. Big Mike

Regarding the newest poll, I'd choose Shawn
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

I guess no one in this story knows what a washing machine is :lol:
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

Finally after years I have caught up with the story again in one big swoop and I wanna give props to you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. For a little while I thought the story became a bit stale but during the stay at Shawns the story has piqued and kept my interest again. So much so that I even reactivated my account here just to tell ya how much I absolutely loved Phil's little scheme even though I wish it had been a bit longer and more drawn out. Also Zack and Nick's little kidnapping ploy also was quite something different ;) Keep up the good work
Last edited by TheAllrounder 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Impossible survey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I mean, i just can't pick :roll: I did but it was difficult. I would pick each and every one of them :lol: But today i would say it is Shawn, dunno why, but it's him today. tomorrow may be someone else!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColtonSocks »

Definately going for a rank sock gag by ZACK - THE JUMBO THIGHED HOCKEY PLAYER :P :P :P

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Image

THE NEW POLL

WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE BEST GAGS?

Subs, if you were bound up or mummified and warned of an incoming gag, whose laundry hamper would you most want the gag to be sourced from?

Doms, if you were asked to fish out a gag to be used on an uncooperative and/or mouthy victim, whose smelly laundry stash would you be most prone to searching?

BOB - THE DOMINANT MUSCLE-COP
From HOUSE ARREST (M/M)

NICK - THE HULKING CONSTRUCTION WORKER

SHAWN - THE BEEFY COLLEGE HUNK

MITCH - THE BRAWNY FIRE MARSHAL

ZACK - THE JUMBO THIGHED HOCKEY PLAYER

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @chadmc90 @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @dwild
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]John2222[/mention]
I guess they don't. But who needs those when you've got a few talkative mouths to gag ;)
With that being said, who did you vote for?

TheAllrounder wrote: 1 year ago Finally after years I have caught up with the story again in one big swoop and I wanna give props to you @bondagefreak. For a little while I thought the story became a bit stale but during the stay at Shawns the story has piqued and kept my interest again. So much so that I even reactivated my account here just to tell ya how much I absolutely loved Phil's little scheme even though I wish it had been a bit longer and more drawn out. Also Zack and Nick's little kidnapping ploy also was quite something different ;) Keep up the good work
Hey buddy! Great to have you back! Super stoked to hear you were able to catch up and enjoy some of the more recent developments! Also happy to see another Phil fan 8-) Who did you vote for on the ongoing thread poll?

P.s- Since you're now fully caught up, you might enjoy looking at the story questionnaire and taking a go at it ;)
Here's the link: BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago

Hey buddy! Great to have you back! Super stoked to hear you were able to catch up and enjoy some of the more recent developments! Also happy to see another Phil fan 8-) Who did you vote for on the ongoing thread poll?

P.s- Since you're now fully caught up, you might enjoy looking at the story questionnaire and taking a go at it ;)
Here's the link: BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE
Well a fan of Phil might be a bit of a stretch, but I certainly enjoy most of his methods.

And if you do insist I will answer the questions of course ;)

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
Well Zach will always hold a special place in my heart. I do have a soft spot for hockey players.

2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
Kind of Nick, he would be way to stoic for me and while he has that sort of unconditional love for Steven it sometimes feels like he is holding him back somehow, whether through himself or because Steven holds himself back in fear of hurting or angering Nick

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?

Steven during the Phil switcheroo and during the SWAT attack, but also I love to be on the other side and be Phil and Nick during said moments.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?

Zach hands down. I still feel there is something hidden there, something darker in Zach that he doesn't show and tries to hide with his humor and good nature but even so. Zach all the way.

5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?

Phil's switcheroo because it refreshed the story in my eyes and kind of returned to the original roots of the story

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?

It is nice. To me personally if I was in either ones shoes, the relationship would be doomed because while they do evolve it doesnt always feels right and sometimes comes too slow. I mean Steven after all is lusting after other guys. Cant be perfect right ;) :lol:

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?

Zack or Josh. Zack can use his hockey gear on me, more due to the gear and less the smell but for that I would endure it. Josh I think I could have a lot of fun with, get creative and have great conversations with.

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?

Well I can deal with smell to a degree but I cant do dirty socks. So I am probably more on the less tolerant end of the spectrum. But it sometimes also just depends who does it how. I am quite complicated like that.

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?

Josh and Zach, I bet those mischevious bums could put me through the wringer and I would let them.

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

If Zach wouldn't fart so much I'd say lock me up with him in one and throw away the key but I have a sensitive nose. Otherwise again Josh I guess.... There might be a pattern here.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?

Not to much into tickling but by now it should be obvious xD

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?

Josh, Zach and even though I dont know him yet Andrew.

13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?

Nope

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?

Zach, Josh, maybe Joey or Kyle

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)

Been here from the very start

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)

Too many, but mummification, gear related stuff like with the Swat gear, handgagging, roughhousing/physical domination, bondage

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)

Neither? I'd pick and choose which guy lol, but I guess 2 would be the group were it is more crazy

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?

good old question how hooking up is defined xD but Josh either way. Although maybe a Phil and me power couple could be interesting.

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?

eternity is a bit long for such a lonesome place. Throw me in a terrarium and make me the pet of Zack. He sure as hell could make a bed out of his socks or hockey gloves for me.

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.

Before recent events 5 now 7 maybe an 8

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?

Kicked and threw punches around until I would have hit something vital

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?

Brad for his blatant disregard of humanity. And of course Phil.

25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!

Zack, Josh, Shawn and either Phil for some creativity and drama or Big Mike for the double Hockey stuffing.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

All of these hot guys have great gags but overall I think it's Shawn who has the best gags, I think they're the smelliest, and I don't know whether I'd love or hate being gagged with a pair of his putrid socks!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

May I add?....further to my previous comment... and this was not asked...but Shawn still wins with the best bare feet of the lot :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those are some awesome questionnaire answers [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]! Thanks for sharing with us.
Welcome to the forum [mention]lightearth[/mention]! Thrilled to have you onboard with us!

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago All of these hot guys have great gags but overall I think it's Shawn who has the best gags, I think they're the smelliest, and I don't know whether I'd love or hate being gagged with a pair of his putrid socks!
Welcome back, buddy!
Indeed they are the smelliest 8-)
Glad to see your name pop up on here. Camp Shawn certainly appears to be solidifying its lead over camp Zack!

socjuc wrote: 1 year ago May I add?....further to my previous comment... and this was not asked...but Shawn still wins with the best bare feet of the lot :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
That's highly subjective, though I'm sure you're not the only one to think so.
Pretty sure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] might've mentioned something similar to me a while back.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago That's highly subjective, though I'm sure you're not the only one to think so.
Pretty sure @OrdinaryWorld might've mentioned something similar to me a while back.
Nah, I don't think I've ever really spoken about bare feet

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Hmm...strange. I was sure I recalled you saying something about Shawn's feet being your favourite. Or was it Nick's? Don't remember.
In any case, who are you voting for on this latest poll, young man? ;)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @OrdinaryWorld
Hmm...strange. I was sure I recalled you saying something about Shawn's feet being your favourite. Or was it Nick's? Don't remember.
In any case, who are you voting for on this latest poll, young man? ;)
Shawn!

My time for questions: When's the next part of An Eye-Opening Experience? ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Another hungry mouth lusting for the contents of Shawn's smelly hamper! Damn.
Most likely in the next couple weeks. Been a bit too busy to sit down and write lately, but things are slowly winding down on my end.
Shouldn't be too long now. Glad you're enjoying Corey's story though 8-)

TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Those are some awesome questionnaire answers @TheAllrounder! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them, although I am nosy and would like to know what you found interesting about them.

Also I want to add at Q-23 that I do think Brad is redeemable, it would be incredible difficult for him to redeem himself but I do think there is a path for him that would be believable
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* POLL UPDATE *

ZACK & SHAWN ARE STUCK IN A DEAD HEAT
WITH MITCH, NICK & BOB TRAILING FAR BEHIND

The poll must end soon. The winner will face off against the winner of the previous poll (Corey).
Nick, Mitch and Bob fans should consolidate their votes or consider a strategic re-voting.

POLL ENDS SOON! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TheAllrounder wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Those are some awesome questionnaire answers @TheAllrounder! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them, although I am nosy and would like to know what you found interesting about them.

Also I want to add at Q-23 that I do think Brad is redeemable, it would be incredible difficult for him to redeem himself but I do think there is a path for him that would be believable
Hey buddy! I agree with you about Brad. Redeemable, though the path to get there would no doubt be long and require much effort.
People can change, for better or for worse.

To answer your question though, some of your answers were quite surprising.

Zack is easily the most-liked character, but Nick very rarely makes it to least liked status, so I found your choice quite surprising! Also cool to see your approval of Shawn has gone up a bit due to more recent events. Glad Josh has found another fan in you ;)
12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?

Josh, Zach and even though I dont know him yet Andrew.
As for not having met Andrew yet, he's one of the main characters in the Easy Prey saga (which ties into B&G).
You might enjoy checking his stuff out:

- EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM)
- EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)
- EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m)
- EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

Keep us posted!
Real glad to have you on here with us!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* POLL RESULTS *

SHAWN IS CROWNED WINNER!
ZACK TAKES 2ND PLACE, LEAVING NICK AND MITCH IN 3RD & 4TH

* NEW POLL *

COREY WON THE ALPHA JOCK POLL
SHAWN WON THE ALPHA HUNK POLL

NOW YOU GET TO DECIDE:
WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GAGS?

SHAWN'S OR COREY'S

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a tough one but I went with Corey.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Voted Shawn for the last couple. Sure helps that he doesn't have a washer at school!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic