BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Nice little chapter between Steven and Nick.
Only been a few chaptere but still missed their interactions.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SEEING AS HOW MOST OF THOSE WHO NORMALLY VOTE ON THE BI-WEEKLY POLLS DON'T EVEN READ THE STORY, I'M NOT TAGGING THE USUAL POLL RESPONDENTS, MEANING THAT ONLY THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT UP AND FOLLOWING THE ADVENTURE WILL SEE THIS POLL.

CLASH OF THE TITANS
NICK vs SHAWN vs ZACK

Your debts are piling up and your credit is suffering as a result of it. You see no way out until you're offered a deal you cannot possibly refuse. Your debts and/or student loans can be completely erased and paid off, so long as you serve a one-year sentence as another man's full-time personal laundry-washer, foot-sub and body worshiper.

JOB DESCRIPTION

KEPT BOUND & SILENCED FOR LARGE PERIODS OF TIME ON A DAILY BASIS
PRE-LAUNDER ALL OF YOUR MASTER'S WORN SOCKS
PRE-LAUNDER ALL OF YOUR MASTER'S WORN BOXERS
PRE-LAUNDER ALL OF YOUR MASTER'S WORN JOCKSTRAPS
WORSHIP & CLEAN THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR MASTER'S SHOES AND BOOTS
WORSHIP & TONGUE-BATHE YOUR MASTER'S FEET
WORSHIP YOUR MASTER'S MUSCLES & BODY

WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE TO SERVE?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE ON THE POLL
SHARE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with Shawn, though Zack was a close second. Shawn has that selfish attitude that I love. Went he wants something, he will find a way of getting it.

Not to mention he is a kinda a slob and my ocd ass would love to organize the apartment. That would be quite a fun task to complete while not serving Shawn.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If I haaaaaad to choose... I'd pick bankruptcy! :lol:

But seriously, as a dom myself, I would hate being under any one of their regimes, so I chose the least of all evils, Zack. At least he makes somewhat of an effort not to be a slob and to put the charm on. But ew, yeah, I'm not enthused about any of the tasks in the job descripton besides the muscle worship.

Perhaps I could be employed as a fulltime sub-sitter to ensure Jeremy's safety and obedience? Just keep those nasty feet and dirty clothes away from me and I'll make sure Jeremy pre-launders them!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

If there's any debt piling up it'll probably be as a result of some trickery. Zack is the only one I think that'll be capable of such a thing. Debt bondage is such a nasty thing. Good thing it seems there are plenty of other subs to spread the workload. But with [mention]Volobond[/mention] as an extra sub sitter, I think the workload just increased again :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I thought this would be a surprise, but I voted for Shawn in the poll. But I see as of now he has a slight edge over Zack so there must be some other surprising votes in the mix.

After the last few chapters, I just really got turned on by him haha. His strong desire to have a boyfriend sucking on his socks and boxers all the time, get rimmed, that selfish attitude, that new scruff... Mmm

He's the one who definitely needs the most help with laundry anyway :lol:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Zack. At least he makes somewhat of an effort not to be a slob and to put the charm on.
I am inclined to agree.
Zack is definitely the lesser of the three evils.
Plus you never know, might get to spend some time with Jeremy!

Ps
Unfortunately for volobound most student loans don't default when you to bankrupt. 🤣😭
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I'm going to have to go with Shawn on this one. These last couple chapters have certainly helped make this decision.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I kinda feel like Shawn is the lesser of three evil, the other two feel like they are more established and quite frankly more vicious when they want to be.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I don't know if I could decide! Maybe work out an arrangement where I could be passed between them on a rotating basis? If I absolutely HAD to pick, I would have to go with Nick (of course), but this is an agonizingly hard decision!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's a tricky one as all three are way beyond anything I would want to deal with in terms of the laundering duties. Maybe I could just fulfil the first and last tasks... I feel I have to stick with my allegiances and go for Daddy Nick. I'm a sensible Pup though so would avoid getting myself into this situation in the first place!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

This one was a tough decision between nick and Zach. I love Shawn’s socks and jockstraps but i dont think he really has much of a brain and enjoys using blackmail to get what he wants which is a turn off. But I ultimately went with zach for a few reasons. The first being that he is caring much like nick but he also seems to understand people and know what they might like. He’s strict with bondage but it is in a more caring way and not just brute force like nick. Zach plays hockey which is a huge turn on for me and it means that he wears jocks all the time and gets them really dirty, same with the socks!. Both nick and Zach also work construction which is hot and definitely makes socks not so new very quickly so Zach has a double whammy with getting ripeness. And since they work together maybe i will get some attention from nick as well but wont have to be full time with such a force. I think both of them would be great but I will have to go with Zach on this one!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I went with nick
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 325 - A SLOW EVENING
Wednesday, May 27 (8:10 PM)

The first thing that struck me upon entering our dimly-lit bedroom was the fact that Nick was already in bed and that he'd apparently deemed fit to have his desktop computer play some soft ambient jazz. Even more romantic than the gentle background music was the sight of dancing flames being displayed on the large monitor. I knew my man could be quite amorous and sensual at times, but those occasions were few and far in between enough to always catch me off guard.

Nick was lying on his back, with his head and shoulders propped up on the headboard and his eyes busily scanning one of the health & fitness magazines he usually made a point of reading before calling it a night. The annoyingly cheesy scent that met my nostrils caused my gaze to take in the sight of the discarded socks and boxers sitting on the floor, right next to the bed. Though the thick duvet was pulled up to his fiercely bulging pectorals, I immediately knew that my man was completely naked under there.

The blue-eyed patriarch paid me little heed as I tore my socks, shirt and pants off. I climbed into bed, nestled my way beneath his suffocatingly fat comforter and immediately sought to press myself up against his side, like I usually did.

Though the colossal muscleman acknowledged my presence by kissing the top of my head and draping one of his stupendously thick arms across the back of my lithe frame, I knew his routine well enough to know that this was his "me" time.

I really enjoyed his nightly reading sessions. Though they were always marked with a rather distinct silence, I usually ended up spending those minutes quietly pressed up against him and discreetly admiring the size of his muscles, not to mention the handsomeness of his face. I would sometimes even pay tribute to his body by puckering my lips against his chest or allowing my fingers to trace the outline of his hard abdominals. This was one of those times.

My ministrations started off with the absentminded wandering of my fingers, but rapidly devolved into the full-fledged use of my lips. I just couldn't help but be mesmerised by his torso. The sheer size and power of his tremendously hulking body was just out of this world and had me continuously filled with a mixture of awe and disbelief.

Nick's abdomen was a veritable treasure map of hard muscle. It was thick, broad and powerful; the flatness of which served to further accentuate the jaw-dropping prominence of his massive pectorals. His chest was just mountainous and massive. Watching it rise and fall with each breath he took had me positively hypnotised. Hypnotised and even a little frightened.

I saw my man's chest as a symbol of his authority, and as such, made doubly certain to lather it with the admiration and respect I felt it truly deserved.

I kissed, sniffed and licked as though desperately attempting to garner some capricious diety's unattainable favour. I focused on the right side of his bulging pectorals, allowing my tongue to swirl around its erogenous point before puckering my lips around it and following that up with a downright frantic sucking motion. I sucked on it. And I mean really sucked on it.

Nick was, just as he'd been during our weekend camping trip, very turned on by the attempted milking of his right nipple. He kept on reading his magazine and ignoring my hungry ministrations, but the tensing of his muscles, the shifting of his body and the throaty growls that accompanied the heaving of his chest did not escape me.

I performed as fervently as I ever had, noted the slight frown and the signs of mounting arousal on his stubbled-lined face, and then twirled my tongue anew and began sucking even more zealously. I spent several minutes kissing, licking and worshipping the plains of his hard abdomen. But each time I travelled back to the jutting hills that were his smooth pecs, the sound of sharp breathing filled my ears as soon as my lips resumed their thirsty nipple-sucking motion.

The blond behemoth kept on reading, but the sensation of my velvety warm tongue on his sensitive tits was apparently so pleasurably-torturous and distracting that he eventually glared at me in semi-genuine disapproval and pushed my head away from his chest and down towards his abdomen.

I more than gladly acquiesced to the imposing muscleman's unspoken demands but immediately found myself crinkling my nose up as soon as my head was swallowed beneath his harrowingly smelly comforter. Don't get me wrong, the scent of it was arousing and quite heavenly in its own right. But that didn't mean it didn't hit me like a brick wall each time I climbed into bed and was tucked underneath it at night.

The seven-inch-thick duvet didn't exactly stink, but it did smell remarkedly strong. So much so, in fact, that the first few nights I'd spent sleeping in this bed had been borderline unpleasant. Nick was, of course, completely oblivious to how absurdly strong it smelled. Even when my oral cavity was safely being held hostage by one of his speechproof curfew gags, the behemoth-king didn't think twice before pulling his outrageously musky comforter up over the lower half of my face and tucking me in beneath its maddening thickness. I got used to the poignancy of its strong musk after the first week of sleeping in bed with him, but even now, it still took my delicate senses a few minutes to adapt.

At any rate, with the initial instinct to pull my face out from the heavy duvet finally behind me, I closed in on the goliath-hunk's lower abdomen and sought to explore his somewhat excitable navel. I was, as you've probably figured out by now, hardly alone down there. My husbandly boyfriend's fear-inducing jaw-breaker was there as well, and from how hard and engorged it was, I knew its owner was very much turned on.

Nick didn't even give me five seconds to fondle his fearsome shaft. I felt him shifting his upper body a bit, heard the familiar sound of something metallic and then felt my arms being not-so-gently yanked behind me.

"Here, babe. You don't need those. Just use your mouth." the brute spoke, slapping the cold embrace of heavy-duty steel police cuffs around my bony wrists. I groaned a little at first, but the mighty muscleman simply pulled the hefty comforter back up to his monumental chest and paid no heed to the sound of my subdued complaints.

With my partially-restrained self once again completely engulfed by a warm sea of musky darkness, I somewhat blindly made my return toward his navel. I couldn't really see it due to the absence of light under the annoyingly fat duvet, but the preposterously ginormous slab of meat that angrily throbbed against the lower part of my lover's abdomen alerted me to the fact that I was close to my objective. Very close.

Reaching his navel without the use of my hands was easier said than done though. Had my man not been so fearsomely endowed, it wouldn't have been much of a problem. But with the bulbous knob of his freakishly monstrous arousal riding up so high on his stomach, gaining access to the belly button concealed underneath it was a difficult struggle.

I battled Nick's raging cock-monster, not with my hands mind you, but with my face! I pushed it out of the way with the cartilaginous protrusion that was my nose, but that only caused the hissing boner-beast to throb in renewed anger and smear its sticky venom all over my forehead.

I spent quite a bit of time kissing my hulking muscleman's navel; allowing my tongue to dance around and inside it, all the while purring and sniffing in unbridled abandonment. The nerve endings on the tip of my velvety organ filled my taste buds with the sweet earthiness of my lover's warm skin, while also picking up the familiar bitterness of the viscous precum his colossal appendage had angrily smudged atop it.

I teasingly lingered there for a little while longer; sensually matching my slow rhythm to the sound of the soft background jazz music before finally turning my head sideways and tackling the meat of the matter head-on. Literally.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, sensual and erotic. Very titilating!!! I love seeing these tender moments.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I wonder... is Nick a Kenny G's Songbird man or a Careless Whisper kind of guy? :P

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was quite the erotic chapter and I loved it. I loved the unspoken love between these two. Steven respects Nick “me time” but also chooses to pleasure him at the same time. Nick also is allowing this to happen during his me time. He very easily could have told Steven to stop but rather encouraged by placing the hand cuffs on before returning to his reading. They are quite the cute couple!

And I’m also very curious about [mention]Volobond[/mention] question as well. :lol:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

From the "quiet evening" title I really wasn't expecting it to be so erotic but it was. Love some good body worshipping! Maybe Steven will work up the nerve to try rimming Nick after all
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The non-verbal communication between Nick and Steven was so erotic and hot. I think Steven is about to suck the "jaw breaker" dry, not that he can, but he'll try to
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very erotic chapter with some wonderful descriptions. I can really picture little Steven worshipping massive Nick. Particularly enjoyed the moment when Nick pulled out the handcuffs - he always seems to have a pair handy! Will Steven be able to tame the fearsome beast?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I was actually the first to vote on the lastest poll, I think Bondagefreak can guess who I voted for :lol:

I often wonder, is Nick always so quiet and reserved? I keep pondering what if at one of these intimate moments, he unleashes that he knows all the little secrets that Steven has been holding. :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Boston2265
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boston2265 »

I choose Shawn. There's something attractive about his indifferent dominance. He's also not as confident in taking charge of a slave(right now) as Nick or Zack, so maybe he wouldn't be too harsh.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 326 - TEASING MINISTRATIONS
Wednesday, May 27 (8:30 PM)

Though Nick's body was stupendously muscular and insanely hot, I always made it a point to give his crotch and pits a wide enough berth. Not only was I not a fan of profuse body hair, but the fact that the sheer bushiness of those areas was a stark contrast to his otherwise smooth and almost hairless body made his crotch and pits all the more frightening.

Nick understandably didn't care about his pits, but the frustrating part was that he actually did manscape his crotch...just not the way I wished he would. His inner thighs were kept virtually hairless, and so was the freakish length of his shaft as well as his very heavy nutsack. He went through the trouble of keeping the outline of his crotch all nice and symmetrical, without actually trimming the enormous bush that crowned the base of his huge boner.

In a sense, the hulking muscleman had a foot in both worlds. His grooming and bodyscaping habits were both modern and old-fashioned. Though he refused to trim himself down to the same extent that Zack did, Nick took great care of his body, took special pride in keeping his facial hair impeccably trimmed and - aside from his fiercely problematic foot odour - always smelled exceptionally good. He didn't pepper his crotch with sweat-and-odour-preventing powder like I did, but he always took two showers on weekdays; one before work and one in the early evenings.

Anyways, I'm not really sure what took me that night, but in my horniness and my somewhat crazed desire to let him know how much I was into him, I, at one point, hungrily buried my nose deep inside his crotch bush and sniffed.

Although Nick didn't move or even acknowledge the fact that I'd willingly flared my nostrils in his crotch, he didn't need to. Rarely had I seen such an immediate and violent reaction from his immensely volatile cock. Even the seven-inch-thick comforter's weight wasn't enough to stop my husbandly lover's impossibly girthy, rock-solid shaft from bobbing around in uncontrollable frustration.

Though I wasn't deluded enough to actually believe that it was a separate entity, my mind often chose to see it as such. The cruel cock-monster was an implacable foe with an insatiable appetite for conquest. Its bulbous head usually probed me; searching for any weaknesses and looking for any vulnerable entry points it could forcibly conquer and bury itself into. Though it obviously relished the act of forceful conquest, its main objective was of a more primitive nature; procreation. Its nearly nine-inch-long shaft was but a conductor; one that served as a delivery conduit between the giant seed sack that hung from the bottom of its base and the helpless host it was angrily thrusting in and out of.

I knew I would never successfully tame Nick's monstrous boner-beast, most notably due to its sheer girth and size relative to my mouth, but my inability to properly cope with it still frustrated me to no end. I was, to put it mildly, very lucky to have such an understanding boyfriend. As demanding and as strict as he was with me at times, never did he make me feel inadequate for being unable to deal with his appendage. The lack of physical pleasure he derived from my rather pathetic attempts at orally milking him was thankfully overridden by the ego-boosting arousal he experienced at watching me struggle to cope with his thick meat.

In other words, the stupendously broad-chested muscleman took great enjoyment in witnessing my failed and oftentimes desperate attempts at gaining access to his warm seed. It was undoubtedly very flattering for him to witness...but more importantly, it was my way of letting him know that although I couldn't give him as much pleasure as more experienced guys could, I was doing my very best and was hellbent on improving.

And so, moved by the urge to let my man know how grateful I was for the privilege of sharing his bed, I licked my lips till they were all nice and wet, faced off against the positively engorged knob at the end of his giant shaft and teasingly gave the tip of its gaping piss-slit a tentative lick.

The irate orifice flared open even more angrily than it had before; hissing and spouting its cruel vitriol in the form of bitter-tasting pre-seed. I allowed my tongue to dance around it a second time and even a third time before once again burying my nose into the blond behemoth's bushy crotch and taking in a deep whiff of his earthy musk.

Nick did react to the sniffing of my nostrils that time. Though he tried his best to ignore me and focus his attention on the magazine, the annoyingly hefty comforter pressing down against the back of my head didn't stop my ears from picking up the sound of his involuntary groaning. The increased spreading of his tree trunk-sized thighs and the slight bucking of his hips pretty much confirmed what I already knew; my ministrations were definitely working. Not just on him, mind you...but also on me.

I licked my moist lips again and puckered them against the tip of his gargantuan knob before willfully impaling myself onto it and gagging on his mushroom-shaped bulb. The stretching of my lips was both painful and severe, but it's only when I pushed forward and took the entire head in my mouth that they found some meagre solace in the slightly reduced girth of the shaft it was mounted on.

Though I could take the entirety of the monster-cock's bulbous head without choking, speaking past it or getting any sort of decipherable plea out was impossible. Not only did it serve as an effective gag by completely neutralising my ability to communicate, but it also filled my cheeks up to capacity and forced me to draw air in through my nostrils. Almost as disabling as its size though, was the spear-headed shape of it. Getting the engorged knob in my mouth was quite difficult, but unimpaling myself from its freakish girth was even harder. Nick was fully aware of that, of course. And yet he took great pleasure in asking me questions and having me answer them even though he knew speaking was impossible.

"Hey babe, just came across this hybrid workout plan for hardgainers like you. I think you'll wanna read this tomorrow. Lots of good tips for twinky guys who wanna gain a few pounds and get into shape." he uncaringly went on, pulling the heavy comforter off my impaled face and speaking to me as though expecting some sort of decipherable response.

Had I not known him so well, I would've tried ungagging myself from his jumbo cockhead and questioned him about the timing of his vocal musings. I knew what he wanted though, and I was more than happy to give him the answer he was hoping to get.

"Mggh uggh mphhhggm!" I semi-desperately tried telling him.

Nick put his magazine down, arched his left eyebrow up and gave me an unmistakably quizzical look.
"What?" he asked, signalling incomprehension and puzzlement at my response.

That, of course, led me to try again.

"Mggh uggh mphhhggm. Uggh gghmph mmggh phh..." I answered back, this time shaking my head a little, simulating a genuine desire to free my cavity from his speechproof boner-gag.

"Well, it says hybrid. So that usually means mixed cardio and resistance training with a bit of weightlifting in between."

"Mgghpph. Phhgg ugghm mphh."

"I know, babe. But you've lost quite a few pounds this past year. I think you oughta put on a bit of meat over those bones. Anyways, I'll talk to you later. You're not making a whole lot of sense right now." he added, before ignoring my heavily muffled response and covering myself and most of his lower torso back up with the suffocatingly lofty duck down duvet.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I like seeing this somewhat silly side of Nick, teasing Steven like that.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot to see Steven finally servicing Nick's jaw breaker with his own free will. And getting between those thick beefy thighs and taking in the aroma? Yes please! Loved Nick talking to Steven when his mouth was stuffed :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic