BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago @Sockgaggedman if you want me to stuff your mouth with socks and translate your gagged moans, I'd be happy to! 8-) ;)
[mention]Volobond[/mention], just give me a time and place and you too, like Shawn, will have a helpless prisoner at your feet!
Yet I have a suspicion that you will not leave me to my own devices when bound as our teenage hulk did to his ward :?
( Should I be scared? :lol: )
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention], just give me a time and place and you too, like Shawn, will have a helpless prisoner at your feet!
Yet I have a suspicion that you will not leave me to my own devices when bound as our teenage hulk did to his ward :?
( Should I be scared? :lol: )
Lol if you're scared of being tickled, teased, and treated as a plaything for me, then... I'd say yes 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Is Nick even interested in rimming? Is he okay with Steven training on others? Like others here I'm saying Steven should communicate! With Nick, with Shawn, and the rest. It can only do him good.
Good advice. Though in Steven's defence, we need to keep in mind that he's very ambiguous as to whether or not he wants to try it on his boyfriend, hence why he's kept quiet about it so far.

The thought of it arouses him - in the same manner that it arouses most of you - but carrying it out has him terrified shitless. He had a lot of trouble coping with Kyle's fat bums, and he knows that pleasuring Nick in that fashion will be exponentially more difficult. His apprehension is also understandable considering Nick's strong propensity for imposing things he likes. If Steven tries it out on his man, he knows there's a very strong chance he'll be expected to do it on a regular basis. He has yet to decide if he's ready for that.

Basically, he knows that if he goes there then there's no going back.
Sorta like the foot worshipping. He did it once out of his own accord and now he's stuck doing it on a near-nightly basis.

As far as whether or not Nick is interested in rimming, it would be reasonable to assume that the thought of being pleasured like that never occurred to him. Prior to Steven, Nick's only ever been with women. Rimming is not something you'll ever see in heterosexual couples, and as a general rule, it's very much strictly an M/M thing.

So unless Steven decides to initiate what Joshua taught him a week ago, the chance that Nick might spontaneously demand to be serviced in such a manner is pretty much non-existent.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Shawn has had rimming on his mind for a few chapters now. If he did find Steven's stash and that triggered a return to the subject I think it is more likely because it reaffirmed that Steven has some kinky desires rather than because he saw another blackmail opportunity. Who's Shawn actually going to tell? Steven has a small social circle and most of those in it already know he's a bit kinky!

It's still just as likely that he didn't find the stash and is simply pushing his agenda from earlier. He's not the subtlest of people!

I don't think Steven should take him up on his offer and I wouldn't either.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I picked no
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CONFUSING POLL RESULTS

So I know quite a few more readers voted than the fourteen tagged below, but since many of the votes were anonymously cast I'm going to tag only those who publically commented or reached out to me to share the way they voted.

I just want to address the vote with an explanation of why both "YES" and "NO" options are almost tied in the results. From having spoken to several of you it seems there's a sizeable amount of incomprehension as to why so many voted a certain way. Basically, it comes down to how the poll question was interpreted.

Most of the early voters interpreted the poll as "WOULD YOU LIKE TO RIM SHAWN?", in which case the answer was more often than not a resounding YES. The second wave of voters interpreted the poll very differently and answered it more along the lines of "WHAT SHOULD STEVEN DO?/WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN STEVEN'S PLACE?" and so voted massively NO.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that the rimming poll featuring Kyle from a few months back came out very strongly in favour of rimming (70%) even though the poll question wasn't worded that differently.

In short, after having spoken to many of you and having read your comments, I've come to the logical conclusion that the result to the latest poll would have been a very strong NO had the question been "WHAT SHOULD STEVEN DO?", while the opposite would've been true had the poll question been "UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES, WOULD YOU RIM SHAWN?".

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I absolutely would stick my tongue up Shawn's lovely buns. Heck I'd do it after a workout! To have my head between those huge thighs working on that big bubble butt... yes please!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I completely agree! While I would love to rim Shawn, I am really hoping Steven finds some strength in him to say no. He and Nick need to have that conversation before Steven starts filming other people without Nicks knowledge.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 323 - STEVENS' VENGEFUL WAYS
Wednesday, May 27 (3:25 PM)

My ballsy captor didn't rush me for a response. In fact, he seemed quite content to just sit there and let me stew on his offer. He tried his best to make it seem as though it was just a passing thought, but I was savvy enough to read past his façade and knew that he wouldn't have proposed such a thing if the idea didn't excite him.

The hunk eventually got up from the window-side bench he was sitting on and walked over towards the big black jockstrap he'd previously discarded. The white bath towel that sat around his waist was dropped to the floor, revealing not only his blond hair-covered thighs, but also the extent of his tremendous arousal.

Shawn was in no hurry to try and conceal himself, of course. He slowly closed the distance between us, bent the upper half of his naked form down and reached for the floor before snatching up his cousin's jockstrap.

"What?" he superciliously asked, looking down at me from his towering vantage point and paying no heed to the fact that his nearly nine-inch-cock kept bobbing up and down as though possessed of some primitive sentience.

I simply turned my head to the side and looked away, feeling greatly embarrassed at the fact that he'd seen me eyeing up his monstrous appendage. I kept my eyes averted while the brute slid his thick legs into the jockstrap, but quickly found myself eyeing him up anew as he lifted a foot from the floor and teasingly brought it down atop my face and nostrils.

"Mmgghh!" I cried out, more in surprised opposition than in actual annoyance or disgust. The faintest smell of cheese lingered between his giant toes, but other than that, his freshly-showered soles were pleasantly scent-free.

"Haha...scream all you want, bitch." the mighty leviathan chuckled, the sound of his deep voice trickling down into my ears as the dreadfully liberal amount of crap his moist soles had picked up on their journey to and from the basement laundry room was sucked into my nasal passageways.

I yelled when I felt the random bits and bobs enter my flaring nostrils, but was left powerless to do anything about it other than struggle against the duct tape and groan in disapproval.

Shawn was naturally quite oblivious to my plight. But even if he'd known about the lint, crumbs and stray hairs populating the underside of his fat toes, he still would've rubbed his foot all over my face.

I watched as he sat his exposed bums down on the leather couch and then watched as he dragged my somewhat mummified form right up against the foot of it. I thought he was going to press me for an answer to the offer he'd made me, but still, the unrelenting tapegagged remained intact and untouched.

"Hahaha, yeah...sucks to be gagged, doesn't it? I think I like you better this way." the brute playfully admitted, smothering my defenceless airways and allowing me to witness the seldom-seen grin on his enjoyably bearded face.

The amount of pleasure I derived from being forced to contend with Shawn's incredibly large soles skyrocketed the instant his other foot ventured over towards the tenting protrusion in my sweatpants. The seated oaf pressed his foot down atop it at first, but then quickly began kneading into it whilst tightening the already air-tight seal of his stupendously plump toes around my suffocating nostrils.

I cried out, laughed, moaned and unashamedly found myself arching my hips up off the floor and trying to grind myself against the underside of his foot.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch. Sniff my toes." the jumbo-footed brute purred, his demeaning words and condescending tone strangely similar to that of his older cousin's.

As soon as Shawn pulled his smothering foot off my face and extended an arm to grab one of his Osiris skate shoes from the floor, I let out a panicked scream and struggled like mad in an effort to squirm away from his vicinity.

"Nah, you ain't goin' nowhere!" the hulking muscle-jock smirked, pulling me back against the foot of the large couch and planting his left foot down squarely on top of my forehead. I fought and struggled to get away, but the mountainous college hunk easily prevented my escape by pressing his second foot down atop my heavily-taped thighs.

My hazel-coloured orbs grew wide with a mixture of fear and excitement as I eyed what the oaf was doing and saw him opening up one of his godforsaken sneakers.

"Since you liked cleaning the outside of my skate shoes so much, I figured I oughta let you sniff 'em." he menacingly explained, scooting forward in his seat and lowering the indescribably rotten maw of his terrifyingly oversized trainer over my hopelessly well-gagged face.

I peered into the gaping mouth of his putrid Osiris shoe and helplessly watched as the brown walls of its cavity began slowly closing in on me. My world went dark from the absence of light as the sneaker's uber fat mouth finally swallowed my face whole. Against my better judgement, I sniffed, not because I wanted to but because I had no choice in the matter. Suffice it to say, the lethal cocktail of diseased fumes that lingered inside the puke-worthy chasm burned my eyelids and had me convulsing in sheer panic.

I very predictably cried out, screamed and gagged on the revolting potency of the stench, but Shawn prevented me from escaping his shoe and even doubled down by grabbing the tent at the front of my sweatpants and giving it a few successive tugs.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? You little fuckin' horndog. Here, have some more." he teased, removing his sickeningly foul shoe from my watery-eyed face only to grab the other one and repeat the process again.

I choked, cried out, gagged and struggled like I rarely had. But that didn't stop the smelly-footed goliath from pressing his attack and forcing me to sample the infernally reeking socks he'd previously peeled off.

"Man, if you were my fuckin' boyfriend I'd have you choking and sucking on my socks and boxers all the time..." he at one point couldn't stop himself from mumbling. As he spoke those words, the lack of humour on his face and the low tone of his voice dripped of both honesty and truth.

The ordeal Shawn put me through didn't even last three whole minutes, but by the time he grew tired of forcing me to sniff his socks and beat up skate shoes, I was a whimpering, panting mess.

We spoke for a bit after he decided to peel the sticky revolutions of duct tape off my face. He skillfully danced around his offer at first, but when it became clear that I wasn't going to address it out of my own accord, he finally pressed me for an answer.

"Alright, dude...so what's it gonna be? D'you wanna eat my hole or not?" he asked, apparently mustering enough courage to stop beating around the bush.

I swallowed hard and composed myself a little. I didn't want to insult the man or make him think that his offer was unappealing - because quite frankly, it wasn't - but I just couldn't bring myself to accept his proposal.

"I...I can't. I'm sorry, Shawn. I find you very handsome. I really do. It's just that...I'm not ready to do that again." I honestly told him, immediately spotting the almost dismayed expression on his face. The brute did a good job at concealing his disappointment, but I could tell from the unspoken signals he was giving off that my refusal came as a surprise to him. In other words, he was expecting me to accept his offer and greet him with an unabashed "yes".

Shawn thankfully didn't press his luck after that. He sorta just shrugged his loss off and resigned himself to silently gaming on the PS5 while I held up my end of the agreement we'd made and willingly lapped his tremendous soles up. He was quite cold with me at first, but I guess the sensation of my lips hungrily sucking and slurping on his very sizeable toes must've consoled him somewhat, 'cause he perked back up quite nicely as the minutes ticked by.

Now some of you will likely be upset with me, but I made a little mistake that day. You see, in my slight anger at Josh having snitched on me about my session with Kyle, I actually ungagged my mouth from the giant bulb that was Shawn's big toe and sought revenge on my treacherous friend by seeking to wrong him just as he'd wronged me.

I lied and told my captor that Josh had confided in me wanting to rim him and that he fantasized about being sat on by force and ordered to do it.

Shawn initially seemed disbelieving of what I was telling him, but I knew that the seed I'd planted in his very impressionable mind would most likely come to fruition at some point in the not-so-distant future. At least, that's what I was hoping for.

Yes, Joshua was my friend and yes, I genuinely liked him. But him snitching on me to Shawn when he knew goddamn well how ill-advised that was required some sort of response. Not just words. I mean a real response! I wanted the blond beta-jock to know that two can play at this game. Besides, if Shawn decided to barge into his room one day and demand that kinda service, I figured it would be fitting payback for having quite literally been forced to perform on Kyle last week. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. You know how the saying goes.

Anyways, it was closing in on 4:30 PM by the time my guest finally put on the leather jacket Nick had given him and walked out the front door with two duffle bags full of freshly washed and neatly-folded laundry. I told him how fuckin' great the jacket looked on him and once again took the opportunity to remind him of how well the stubble suited his face. Shawn was visibly chuffed at my compliments, but he tried his best to sorta brush them off a little, most likely as a means of letting me know he wasn't overly concerned with his looks.

His secret stash was still safely stored in the cupboard where I'd hid it, and on top of that, he'd tossed the two putrid socks he'd forced me to sniff in the hamper so that I could wash them at my own convenience and hand them over when next he swung by.

The big black jockstrap he'd spent most of the afternoon wearing was back in Nick's underwear drawer, and I now had access to not one but TWO pairs of positively reeking college-hunk socks!

As happy as I was about the way the afternoon had progressed, I was rapidly made to face the error of my vengeful ways when I texted Josh to give him a serious piece of my mind. I blasted him and told him what a dick he was for having opened his big mouth about our private session with Kyle.

Imagine my utter regret when the blond beta-jock sent me a confused and bewildered response claiming not to have done so. As it turns out, Josh wasn't the one who'd spilt the beans about our little rimming adventure. Kyle had been the one to unwittingly brag about it to Shawn. Fuck! Now I felt twice as bad for having sought revenge on my friend.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Steven now has both a voice AND a sense of reason with Shawn! incredible, some would have even said impossible, but look where we are!

I really like this new Shawn that we see in the latest chapters! That stubble must have really done something to him... :lol:
We cannot and should not forget his past and why he was such at odds with Steven in the older chapters, but I for one choose to see it as a pinpoint for comparation with where he is now and how much he improved!

Sure, he still has the cockiness which he deserves for his higher position in the dom to sub pyramid ( like for example smothering Steven with his foot and calling him a "bitch", but compared with what he did before this is really just sugar talking). But he is not as impulsive as he could be, and that is a good thing. I can't even say for certain that his cousin, Nick, would listen to Steven's complains about his retched socks and not use them as a stuffing, yet Shawn listened ( unexpectedly) to how grossed out Steven was and only used his footwear as torment material.
Also, he could have easily overpowered his already bound prisoner into a forced rimming, but he didn't, thankfully, and Steven got off without another black ball on the list of secrets he keeps from his Master. ( as if he didn't already have enough on his plate)

And finally, let me just pay an homage to those marvelous photos! Of course, the ones with she shoes looked very ripe and smelly, but we can agree that they were completely outshined by the gigantic, mouth watering foot photo that may or may not have gotten me weak in the knees :lol:
Never have I ever seen such an enormous sole that it didn't even fit on my whole screen without a good scroll! Clean or dirty I would hastily get my tongue out to clean even the spaces between the toes if Shawn ever so commanded!
That picture alone cements his place as my 3rd favorite character on here of all time, or maybe even second.... :?:
I'll have to make a list for that one!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

First of all I am incredibly happy that Steven said no. As hot as the scene would have been, it was better for everyone that Steve said no. I’m interested to see what happens with Joshua. I hope that Josh takes it with a grain of salt when Shawn forces the rimming. I really hope that doesn’t ruin their new friendship.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
"Man, if you were my fuckin' boyfriend I'd have you choking and sucking on my socks and boxers all the time..."
Okay that was incredibly hot! Shawn’s whole attitude when having his feet worshiped or torturing a gagged sub is extremely hot. Absolutely fanatic end to Shawn’s visit. Now let’s get to the bread and butter of this book and have Nick and Steven talk about their relationship!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whoa.... so, let's go down the list here.

1. Yay for Steven for standing up for himsslf, and for acknowledging he was forced to rim Kyle, which is already a shitty thing to do and something Josh totally deserves some payback for. Besides, Josh seems to like rimming anyway and Shawn needs a boyfriend to choke with his boxers - win win?

2. So it was the Instagram dude desperately in need of a personality who ratted out Steven. Can't say I'm surprised.

3. Shawn, at the end there, seems to have finally caught on to Steven preferring to be forced as well as discovered something about himself.

In any case, good for Steven on this venture!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Steven shouldn't feel so bad about what he did to Josh. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh thanked Steven after what Shawn is about to do to him :lol: :lol:

And I must say I'm so proud that Steven managed to refuse Shawn's offer. Now it's time for a chat with Nick about what happened today, fingers-crossed Nick will help Steven get his revenge on Kyle :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Yay, Steven made the right decision although he did then slightly spoil it by dropping Josh in it before he had all the facts. I know Josh is full of mischief but Kyle always seemed like the more likely source. Hard to tell if Shawn will take any action based on Steven's lie.

Shawn's involvement in Nick and Steven's life seems to have awoken something inside him - he's discovered a whole new world! Like a leviathan rising from the deep (with lots of tentacles!).
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago So it was the Instagram dude desperately in need of a personality
I’ve never really liked Kyle all that much compared to the others and I couldn’t figure out how to describe why. That is the perfect description of Kyle that I couldn’t put my finger on! Thank you!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn I really wanted to see Steven get his tongue up Shawn's crapper. Jealous of Joshua that he will likely get it!

I volunteer to be Shawn's boyfriend and suck on his socks and boxers all the time and give him that rimjob he clearly desires!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 324 - THE PATRIARCH'S RETURN
Wednesday, May 27 (5:00 PM)

Considering the fact that Kyle was not privy to my life and that he most likely didn't even know why his roommate had talked him into sitting on my face last week, I harboured no resentment or ill will toward him. As far as he was concerned, I was just another one of his many lacklustre conquests and had most likely earned myself a place as part of a footnote in one of his more recent discussions with Shawn. And a very minor footnote at that.

Of course, I never told Joshua about the vengeful seed I'd planted into Shawn's mind that day. Primarily because I knew it would piss him off, but also because I felt he had it coming, what with the major role he'd played in orchestrating the coercive session with Kyle and all.

In any case, Nick arrived home from work at his usual time, upon which he was greeted by a boyfriend noticeably far removed from the moody one who'd given him a cold shoulder the night before. I met the towering muscleman at the front door just a few seconds after he walked in, and stretched myself up as far as my toes would carry me in an effort to press my lips against his stubble-lined jaw. I swooned and felt myself becoming weak-kneed when he planted a loving kiss on the top of my head, all the while holding both sides of my face in between his immensely large hands.

"How's my special boy doing?" he asked, immediately causing an unmistakably bashful smile to overtake my features.

"Better, now that you're home, Daddy." I told him, before finally bending down to get his very muddy, steel-toe capped boots unlaced. After banishing his oversized work boots to their usual spot in the entryway closet, I carried his lunch cooler into the kitchen and cleaned it out like I always did.

Due to Shawn's somewhat tardy departure and the fact that I'd spent most of the afternoon restrained at his feet, I was left with little time to prepare an elaborate supper. That was thankfully remedied by the availability of hamburger buns, not to mention the moderately accelerated thawing of ground beef I had in the freezer.

I got some lettuce and dill pickles out, sliced an onion and a few tomatoes, and then got the rest of the stuff ready while Nick was taking his shower. We opted for an early supper that evening and ended up eating out on the wooden patio deck and spending several hours outside. I predictably couldn't bring myself to finish the second juicy burger on my plate, but Nick more than happily took care of gulping it down even though he'd already eaten the three that were on his.

We talked about different things; his day at work, home-related projects, the way the garden was coming along and plans for the summer. Though our relationship was still in its infancy, speaking to the man whose bed I shared was a very familiar and homely experience given the long-term friendship we'd previously enjoyed. Nick was as hypermasculine as most men in his line of work, but unlike what the stereotype would have you believe, my man was actually very easy to talk to. You could talk to him about pretty much anything; video games, movies, fishing, sports, music, wildlife, you name it.

One of the things I'd noticed during his somewhat private exchanges with Zack was that he listened a lot. He obviously didn't share my interest in the field of botany, and yet he never ignored me or belittled me for it when I enthusiastically went on about my plants and the garden projects I wanted to undertake.

I led him around the yard much like I did every couple of days. I showed him how tall the green bean plants were getting, gave him a tour of the multi-tiered floral arrangements that were coming along and led him towards the pair of blossoming plum trees we'd planted together less than a full month ago. Nick found everything very nice and made it a point to compliment me on my work, but I could tell from the way he was looking at me and smiling that he was just glad to see me happy.

He could be a very strict and demanding lover at times, but what mattered most to him - aside from my physical safety and wellbeing - was my happiness. He was traditional and a bit old-fashioned in his views. He wanted the house, the housewife, the cooked meals and the whole shebang. But most of all, he wanted me happy.

Though the sun was steadily climbing down towards the western horizon by the time our little garden tour came to an end, we still had a good hour of sunlight left before the night began its steady onslaught. We spent most of that hour sipping on icy lemonade and sitting on the deck, watching the chanting birds go about their frenzied business and just enjoying each other's company.

Unconcerned as to whether or not the sturdy patio chairs could withstand our combined weight, Nick's had me sitting on his lap and made certain to keep his positively gargantuan arms loosely wrapped around me as I pressed the side of my head against his broad chest and nuzzled his neck.

"Shawn just sent me a text thanking me for the jacket. Did you see him wear it? Does it fit him well?" he asked, to which I nodded my head yes and told him it did.

"Yeah, it fits him like a glove. He found it sorta tight in the arms and shoulders at first, but I told him that's the way it's supposed to be. It looks really good on him."

"Ah ok, good. I know you were kinda sad when I told you I was giving it away, but it just didn't fit on me anymore. Anyways, it's like I told you, Zack'll be helping me find a new one soon." Nick went on, addressing the misgivings I'd shared with him on the phone when we'd spoken during his lunch break.

"Alright, but I hope you don't plan on giving away your big puffer jacket." I poutily told him, childishly scrunching my facial features up into a sort of reproving frown.

"Hahaha. No, babe." the man amusedly chuckled. "Don't worry, that one I'm keeping for life...just like the collared trophy-boi that's sitting on my lap right now."

I scoffed, putting on an air of feigned disapproval before lifting my head up off the seated behemoth's impossibly burly chest. "Niiiick. I'm not your trophy-boi." I somewhat scoldingly objected; something which caused the stupendously muscled leviathan to break down into a visibly delighted chuckle.

"Hahaha! Sure you are. You're my little trophy-boi. My golden prize. I won you over fair and square, and so now I get to keep you." he teased, planting a series of unnecessarily noisy kisses against the back of my head and neck until my disapproving façade gave way to a string of hearty giggles.

"Your collar isn't bothering you too much?" he eventually asked, adopting a slightly more serious tone as he played around with the baby blue piece of leather adorning my neck.

"A little bit...but I guess that's sorta normal at first."

"Okay. We'll keep it on you for a few more days and then you can decide if it's something you like enough to keep doing or not." the blond patriarch spoke, puckering his lips against the top of my head and tightening his freakishly massive arms just a little tighter around my body.

I smiled, nodded and closed my eyes before basking in the soothing warmth of his loving embrace.

When finally the sun had closed in on the horizon and the sky had taken on a darker hue, my man looked at his phone, saw that it was eight o'clock and squeezed my left thigh ever so slightly in an effort to rouse me out of my slumberous state.

"I don't know about you babe, but I'm pooped. What d'you say we call it a day and head to bed early?" he suggested, causing a sheepish smile to drape itself across my tired face as I nodded my head in silent approval.

We spent another minute or two just sitting there before finally getting up. Nick covered the barbecue and then used the washroom to brush his teeth while I brought our plates and glasses back into the house and got his lunch all packed up and ready for the next day. I used the washroom to freshen up, and then turned all the lights off, made sure the patio door was locked and walked into the Master bedroom where the beastly muscleman was already waiting for me.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I think I'm melting. This was so sweet. Nick is a keeper that's for sure. Steven just needs to learn how to talk more and Nick will listen and continue to please his trophy-boi.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Such an adorable chapter, I really love how their relationship is blossoming into something new. There's been push back and discovery from both sides, and it's fascinating to watch it unfold.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The sweet domestic walk around the garden showing off the growth is a very real approach.
You clearly have seen that behaviour in someone else :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwwww! Adorable to see Nick truly chilling out and in love with Steven, and Steven being adorable in return.
Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago I think I'm melting. This was so sweet. Nick is a keeper that's for sure. Steven just needs to learn how to talk more and Nick will listen and continue to please his trophy-boi.
Steven AND Nick need to learn to talk more, but yes. ;)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Nice to see something soft and tender. People sem to forget at times that Nick and Steven have an actual relationship built on mutual affection. It's nice to see that.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well that chapter put a big smile on my face. It's always great to see Nick and Steven enjoying some quality time together away from all the bondage and gags. It makes there relationship feel very real and it's very sweet.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was such a goddamn cute chapter. I can’t get over how sweet that was. This chapter really brightened up my mood over how much they have both grown and care for each other. They are so cute together, and Nick calling him his trophi-boi was the cherry on top. Especially telling him Steven that he gets to keep him forever. That was truly amazing! They still need to have a deep talk about their relationship that they can’t ignore, but this was great way to buffer the last scene with Shawn into the new one with Nick. Very well done!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great chapter .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic