BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Always good to have another chapter from Steven. Love Steven protesting the jockstrap but at the same time loving it. This is why Shawn gets confused Steven, you're giving mixed messages! It's amazing the pressure society exerts on people even when no-one else is there to observe.

Shawn wrapped in Steven's towel with bound and gagged, protesting Steven at his feet is a great image.

Intrigued as to how Shawn will react when he uncovers Steven's stash.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Love these two interacting. Steven really needs to plan out his choices better, I'm sure Shawn doesn't mind him stealing a use pair of socks, but he's still gonna bring it up. And I'm interested to see how.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Wonderful! I've been waiting a long time for a new chapter and the least I can say is that I'm not disappointed 😃
Love the jockstrap idea and can't wait to see how Shawn will react to Steven's dirty secret 👀
Can't wait!!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh, Steven, always doing things without thinking them through thoroughly. The question is, with Shawn being as unpredictable as he is, how will he react to finding the purloined items? Will he be angry? Amused? Shrug it off as "dirty stuff near laundry stuff" and not react? That's the mark of a well-written character: we can't really know what he'll do.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Steven, you just gave the person who tried to blackmail you, more stuff to blackmail you with. What were you thinking, and why would you hide it in the same room as all of his stuff. Oh poor baby, this is why you need Nick.

On another note, this chapter actually reminded me a lot of chapter 203. That is when Steven is sleeping in Shawn’s room in Nate’s sleeping bag and Shawn throws his dirty underwear on to the floor, well actually Stevens face. In that chapter Steven was hating that cursed cloth but with the jockstrap he was taking puffs like an asthmatic with an inhaler. Can’t same I blame him and I would 100% be doing the same, though I would not have removed it from my face. Looking at those two chapters which timeline wise only happened 6 days ago, it’s very easy to see why Nick and Shawn get so confused with Steven and his wants.

This was an absolutely amazing follow up to the last chapter. I loved the farting while in Steven towel. I wonder if he is gonna be smelling that towel too. I can’t wait to see Shawn’s reaction to finding out his captive foot slave is in fact a little thief.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Karma, even for something as little as storing a sock or two and a jockstrap away for later, just seems to love smacking Steven in the face!

Poor guy.... Not only did he finally get a voice ( only to have it taken away from him again), but now he also has to talk his way out of a more than awkward situation...with his mouth shut! :lol:
Good luck trying to explain why you stole the dirtiest garments a guy can have to the guy you just had a screaming match with half an hour ago, Steven! It will just be like trying to explain to a mathematician why 2+2=6, or trying to explain to me how I don't need a pair of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s socks in my mouth right now! Impossible, for short...
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Now for the poll, I went with the first option: I FUCKING LOVE IT! I WANT TO BE SLEEPSACKED AND GAGGED THAT WAY EVERY NIGHT.

While arguments can be brought against 9PM for being a very early hour to get some shuteye ( and I'm no early sleeper myself as a great deal of the conversations between me and Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] have ended with a message from him along the lines of " it's way past your bedtime, boi") I think that the arguments that Steven brings to the table are more than reasonable, if not purely logical!
I think that Nick, for all his bad-assy and terrifying nature, is a real tender and strict force of self stop we all need in our lives. He wants the best for Steven, but he doesn't want to look like a softy or a personal trainer, so he hides those emotions under the general rigidness of his régime.
A duolingo of sleep if you will ( and you'd better know to pray for mercy in English, Spanish and French if he catches you slacking! :lol: )

And if we are to speak of only pleasure, just thinking about being completely immobile and unable to speak while swallowed by the deep darkness gets me more excited than it should! Add a blindfold and any funny move that the playful Zack may attempt to try on you will be enough to get the hairs on your arms to lift; true and hot love should naturally strike you up to the essence of your bones, but I can't deny that a bit of pitch darkness does do a hell of a good job at helping! Or so I've read... ( because reading is only as close as I've come to it :( :lol: )
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Shawn is about to have a good laugh I would think. And poor Steven is always setting himself up for some awkward scenarios with his doms. I think he's about to sniff things far worse than what he did in this chapter.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

That was great! Steven made to smell Shawn’s jockstrap was a blessing he didn’t know he had! When he got it off and was greeted with the worse smell from Shawn’s shoes he knew he messed up. I cant wait for the next chapter when we see how Shawn reacts to finding his dirty jockstrap and socks hidden away that Steven wanted to keep!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago On another note, this chapter actually reminded me a lot of chapter 203. Looking at those two chapters which timeline wise only happened 6 days ago, it’s very easy to see why Nick and Shawn get so confused with Steven and his wants.
Excellent point. I'm glad you brought that up. While I usually avoid interfering in the various opinions you guys have as far as Steven's relationship with Nick goes, I've regularly brought the timeline up as a means of defending Nick's actions.

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] is right. It's pretty crazy when you stop to think about the fact that our adventure with Steven currently spans over 320 chapters, the total of which has twice the number of words as the entire LOTRs trilogy.

The one difficulty that long-time readers have when following such long sagas as they're being produced is keeping track of the passage of time. And by that, I mean keeping into account that unlike in our world, time stands still in B&G during production delays.

For us, the entire college saga (Book VI) seems like an eternity away. It originally aired back when the pandemic first started. In the B&G timeline, however, that was less than a week ago. That entire book spans four days, while the one that followed it (the camping trip with Zack & Jeremy) only covered two. Steven and Nick just got back home from their camping trip with Zack a mere two days ago.

We want them to be more communicative and for the relationship to grow, yet Steven and Nick have only been together for a bit over a month and a half by this point. Granted, they were already very close prior to that, but neither of them expected to be in this relationship or were completely prepared for it. Nick has, by human standards, demonstrated significant growth in that short amount of time. And so has Steven.

Anyways, my point is: it's hard keeping into account that time goes by far slower in B&G than in IRL.
Someone who starts reading the saga and catches up to it in a matter of weeks or days won't have that same difficulty. They'll be reading twenty or thirty chapters in one day...the same number of chapters you guys spent MONTHS waiting for and slowly reading as they were being produced.

To illustrate what I mean, for my longtime readers like [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention], Brad was last seen on this thread over three years ago. The incident which saw Nick & Shawn beat Brad to a pulp and forcibly remove Jeremy from his custody was published several years ago. In B&G, however, that was only a bit over a month ago.

All chapters from Chapter 100 and onwards are postdated to help readers keep track of B&G's passage of time. But it's still mindboggling to think that Nick, Steven and Shawn were hanging out and chilling at Brad's cottage less than five weeks ago in their world.

So yeah, from a real-life standpoint, Nick's occasional bafflement at Steven and his antics is hugely understandable.
This is all very new to him. It's new to both of them.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot chapter! So glad to see a new chapter from Steven! I missed the little guy.

I'd loan Shawn my towel anytime ;) Wipe myself clean by masking my scent with his!

Hope Shawn finds Steven's stash! He could be so oblivious to laundry that he forgets all about the detergent.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hornysub wrote: 1 year ago Hello everyone and especially hello Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I've been really quiet these past few weeks. Indeed, I've been very busy but now I'm back! I thought it was a good idea to (finally) answer the BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG QUESTIONNAIRE. I will try to be as complete as possible in my answers.
Welcome back, buddy! Wow, those were some very detailed answers indeed. Very much enjoyed reading them and getting some added insight into your likes and preferences. For one, I was positively astounded that your least favourite member of the cast is Zack. I'm pretty sure he's the most liked and popular guy of them all, so it was definitely surprising to read your answer.

Having said that, your explanations make a lot of sense. You like the more brutish and aggressive guys, so there's definitely some logic to you not being attracted to Zack and his relative suaveness. Same goes for Big Mike. Also makes sense that you would like Joey a lot. His role so far has been minor, but even so, he's shown himself to be quite assertive.

I knew you were a fan of the college saga scenes with Phil, but I honestly didn't know you were that big a fan of him. He gets a lot of flak, so it's great to see him getting some love for a change. I bet he'd have a lot of fun with you if the both of you were living in the same dorm ;)

Great answers, buddy-boi.
Very glad to have you back on board with us.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 322 - SHAWN'S BENEVOLENT GUISE
Wednesday, May 27 (3:20 PM)

Those minutes spent waiting on the floor of my own living room felt like the longest minutes of my life. I knew how badly fucked I was and I dreaded Shawn's potential reaction to finding the stolen stuff I'd hurriedly stashed away. Okay, to be fair, maybe it wasn't just Shawn's reaction I was worried about. While I did find the oaf both intimidating and unpredictable, I wasn't afraid of him in a physical capacity. True, his finding that little stash would most likely earn me some teasing jabs and would serve as fuel for some new attempts at blackmail. But it was definitely the shame of facing up to him and being labelled a freak that had me understandably panicked.

My mind raced to find some sort of excuse or explanation for what I'd done, but all the stories I managed to come up with sounded exponentially more ridiculous than the last. In other words, if Shawn came back from the laundry room and demanded to know why I'd stolen a pair of his raunchy socks and one of his jockstraps, I wouldn't know what to tell him.

Much to my monumental relief though, Lady Luck was smiling upon me that day. Shawn did come back up from the laundry room after getting that last pile of clothes into the washing machine, but he simply sat his towel-clad form down on the window-side bench and resumed his cellphone browsing.

One minute passed, two minutes passed, three minutes passed and still no words came out of his mouth. He'd actually found his bottle of detergent in the cupboard, but the crumpled up socks and preposterously musky jockstrap had thankfully remained concealed behind the bottle of seldom-used fabric softener I kept there.

Phew! That was definitely a close call.
One that could've no doubt ended quite badly for me.

Shawn continued browsing on his phone for another minute or two before finally turning his attention towards me and giving me a strange if somewhat contemplative look.

"So about that rimming thing...you said that Josh sorta forced you into it 'cause he wanted you to practice before trying it out on Nick? Is that it?" the hairy muscle-oaf asked, to which I groaned in annoyance at him bringing up rimming again, and then nodded my head yes before rolling my eyes up.

The broad-chested 21-year-old said nothing for a while. His steely blue gaze danced around between his phone and myself, but it didn't take long for me to realise that his ever-changing focus was merely his way of feigning indifference. It's only when the seated goliath spoke his next words that I finally understood why he'd taken such an active interest in my not-so-secret session with Kyle.

"Kyle's a big guy, but I mean...if you're gonna try it on Nick, don't you think it would be a good idea to practice on someone closer to his size?" the brute asked, managing to keep his mostly stoic expression intact while at the same time betraying slight hints of uneasiness.

"Mmph?" came the sound of my understandably confused and slightly apprehensive self.
Where was he going with this? What exactly was he getting at?

"Yo, I'm not comin' onto you or anything..." he immediately went on. "But like, you know...if you wanna practice that shit on someone bigger and heavier than Kyle, I definitely wouldn't say no to having your tongue up my crapper."

I still remember just lying there, feeling shocked and utterly dumbstruck by what I'd just heard.
He wanted my tongue up his crapper? What the FUCK!?

In essence, his description of the act was both truthful and factually accurate. The seated behemoth's poor choice of words, however, was both unnecessarily crude and just downright horrifying. The high-pressured release that noisily blasted out of his bumhole less than three seconds later only reinforced the already disturbing images his words had successfully conjured up.

Still, as crude and as unrefined as his unexpected offer was, I must shamefully admit to having found it bizarrely appealing.

While the act of rimming muscle-jock Kyle had not been entirely unpleasant, the smell of his hole most certainly had been. Exactly six days had gone by since the dawning of that ordeal, and still, I couldn't quite shake the experience from my head. It was one of those things that I found really hot on paper but immensely frightening in real life.

The fact that Josh had basically forced me to service his hunky roommate even though other guys had to dish out large sums of cash for that privilege aroused me to no end. The experience as a whole had been very memorable, but the horror of being quite literally engulfed in the young body builder's suffocatingly fat bums was still fresh in my mind.

The memory of being forced to flare my nostrils up directly beneath Kyle's smelly chute was quite terrifying, as was the idea of being forced to contend with my own boyfriend's undoubtedly far smellier one.

Still, had the Instagram God approached me with a private request to repeat what we - Joshua, himself and I - had done last Thursday, I would've been very hard-pressed to decline his tempting offer. I might have, but my heart would've definitely been filled with regret. I can honestly say the same for Chris and Joey. Were Josh to arrange such an encounter between myself and one of those two, I would've definitely considered accepting. The same goes for Josh himself, of course.

On the other hand, the idea of doing such a thing for Phil didn't excite me in the slightest, nor did I have any desire to try it out on Big Mike.

Only a day ago, I would've placed Shawn in that second camp as well. His unbearded and somewhat boyish face was moderately handsome, and while his huge hulking body was basically the epitome of manliness, his lack of hygiene and his strong propensity for farting was as unappealing as it was gross. But now, here he was, sporting an undeniably sexy stubble-lined jaw and sitting on that window-side bench with the sun hitting his arousingly hairy and tremendously muscular body.

Suffice it to say, after he'd voiced a somewhat reserved interest in obtaining my services - under the benevolent guise of helping me practice, of course - I found myself pondering his offer. I found myself thinking about it long and hard.

WHAT ABOUT YOU, DEAR READER?
WOULD YOU HAVE ACCEPTED SHAWN'S OFFER?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE ON THE POLL WITH EITHER A "YES" OR A "NO".
IF YOU'RE SHY, KEEP IN MIND THAT POLL VOTES ARE ANONYMOUS.
OTHERWISE, FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US!

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I mean, is that really a question for me? Of course I would accept his offer, and during it I would struggle and regret because I can just tell it would be a difficult venture, but any thought of it after? Gold. Top memories.

I've always found Shawn attractive, his personality is still rather grating, but I still appreciate him. And also, can we call out to that monster of a behind on Kyle. I swear that would hit the floor with him sitting on you.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yes!!!! Accept the offer! Rimming Shawn is a dream! His crude description of it is such a turn on :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I mean, even beyond me not being a bottom at all, I'd have to point out that Steven still hasn't told Nick about his (remember - FORCED) experience with Kyle, OR about Shawn's blackmail. Strictly speaking, Steven was raped twice in Shawn's custody. I REALLY don't think Nick would be at all happy if Steven willingly rimmed Shawn before even talking to Nick about it, so a big NO from me.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

OH MY GOD YES! Shawn is currently my favorite character in B&G so I would have no problem servicing any part of him. Combine that with the fact the I love rimming both in stories and IRL, so getting the privilege to do it on Shawn would be amazing!

And something to keep in mind for those who are unsure about it, Shawn is freshly out of the shower which from personal experience is the best time to rim someone if your new to it. It won’t smell as bad it normally would from the sweat. And I’ve rimmed more guys than I care to admit, and I can say it’s usually pretty rare to be tasting straight shit. Sometimes their will be a small taste in the hole but when your horny and enjoying, you don’t notice it. If they have bad real bad hygiene, that is the only experience I’ve had of tasting straight shit. I hope that helps with anyone on the fence about it.

So this experience for Steven is actually really good in general. This will give him practice for someone Nick’s size as well as doing it on a somewhat clean booty. If think if Steven says no, he will shoot himself in the foot for when Nick does it to him. Eventually, Nick will find out about rimming and want to try it, so Steven should at least be prepared for someone his size.

With that ending, it’s very easy to gloss over Steven stash. I can’t decide if Shawn just didn’t see it or he saw it, and is currently plotting with it; or he flat out doesn’t care. I need to know if Shawn saw them and if so why he isn’t saying anything. Because that reason of him not saying anything, could effect how a lot of us as readers see Shawn. Great chapter and I hope you don’t make us wait super long for the next chapter because I fucking love rimming!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I went no, mostly because I feel like Nick and Steven need to have a chat about commitment.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Is it a trap, though? I feel like it could be a trap.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ah! This pole hit me right in the heart as I have a soft spot for Shawn! And the fact that his care-free, doesn't give a sh*t personality extends to bondage too is also a big turn on! :P
I mean, just look at the guy! He has an immobile prisoner who can't even scream for help at arm's length ( or better yet at feet's length) and yet for him this is just a normal Wednesday: texting, playing on his phone...The fact that he does so little yet arouses me so much kind of scares me and makes me wonder what may be wrong with me... :lol:
The nonchalance with which he so crudely explains to Steven the process of pleasure is also such a nice jab! He says it so matter-of-factly, like it's just a simple massage for him! I love it!

But I, of course, will only say yes if I have some good reason to back up such bold claim of infidelity. And that reason is the same that Shawn gave: to train on him so that I can best pleasure Master Zack!
So case: done
Answer: yes! Big, fat YES

Now, if Steven should accept it...That's a different matter, but I am of the same opinion with [mention]Volobond[/mention] on this one because frankly, he phrased it better than I could ever have!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] if you want me to stuff your mouth with socks and translate your gagged moans, I'd be happy to! 8-) ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Is it a trap, though? I feel like it could be a trap.
I do think this seems like a trap. It is very convenient that Shawn did not find Steven’s dirty stash. A little too convenient. And Shawn conveniently brings up rimming right after his list laundry trip. With his history of blackmail, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is guaging whether he can get Steven to willingly lick his hole with a backup plan of blackmail should Steven turn down his generous offer.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

After rereading the chapter as well as some of the replies I have to agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]. While the polls ask if I would accept the offer, that still is a complete yes, but Steven needs to say no. He needs to have that talk with Nick and talk about what happened.

Unfortunately I feel like Steven will say yes. While I will absolutely love the scene, that is going to have some serious repercussions in the relationship. Either from Shawn telling Nick about it or Steven telling Nick about it. I’ve stated it before, Steven can be very self destructive, especially when he is horny. I really hope Steven says no. I don’t want this to fuck up their relationship. And I will absolutely hate Shawn if he plays a part in breaking them up.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Steven should say no. But I'm afraid he's about to be manipulated into rimming someone other than Nick for the second time. Why not give Nick a quick call to talk it out. Is Nick even interested in rimming? Is he okay with Steven training on others? Like others here I'm saying Steven should communicate! With Nick, with Shawn, and the rest. It can only do him good.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

GoBucks wrote: 1 year ago
wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Is it a trap, though? I feel like it could be a trap.
I do think this seems like a trap. It is very convenient that Shawn did not find Steven’s dirty stash. A little too convenient. And Shawn conveniently brings up rimming right after his list laundry trip. With his history of blackmail, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is guaging whether he can get Steven to willingly lick his hole with a backup plan of blackmail should Steven turn down his generous offer.
Well my thoughts exactly! This is totally within Shawn's character...now in Steven's weakened/bondaged state, he is going to see this as a no win situation and buckle to Shawn... :lol: And then further to this, Shawn will have another nugget of information to hold over Stevie-boi to get what he needs out of him. Like for example whatever he needs on his weekly laundry trips :o

Anticipating that Shawn pulls out the dangling socks....no words needed :lol: :lol: Am I right here ? ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic