BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Finished chapter 245, i love that Master Nick is so strict for Steven, i wish i was there with Master Nick being punished for bad behavior 😍😍
Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

You never disappoint with thus story. Great chapter.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago Finished chapter 245, I love that Master Nick is so strict for Steven, I wish I was there with Master Nick being punished for bad behavior 😍😍
Hey, that's great, buddy-boi! Hope you enjoyed Steven's stay at the college dorm and the unexpected friendships he made there.
As for Chapter 245 - Not Your Typical Relationship I think you might be the only reader who's ever professed wanting to be rebuked by Nick in that manner and in a store, no less! Unless I'm mistaken, the real rebuke comes in the next chapter or the one after it.

Keep us posted, boi. Also, don't forget to vote on the thread poll.
Now that you've met all the guys, you're definitely ready to cast your three votes.
When you have the time, take a look at these questions: BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

La-plume-des-yvline wrote: 2 years ago bondagefreak: I've read up to chapter 25 so far, I like it
Enjoy the ride, buddy ;)
I look forward to hearing about your progress.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?

I like Nick the most as he is hot and i would love to be his boy because of his father like and dominant aditude.

2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?

To be honest Jeremy, i dont like Steven doesnt get all the attention, its just that i dont really feel anything for him.

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?

Steven, i love he is tied up a lot by a lot of diffrent guys, though i wouldnt make it so complicated for myself.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?

Nick cause he is hot and i think more strict and i love a strict Master.

5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?

I think when Steven was kidnapped by Nick and the scenes where Joshua bullied Steven a bit and also where theyy where both bullied by Phil.

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?

For me i wouldnt mind when Nick would be more strict about keeping Steven tied up more and i like Nick is already pritty strict.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?

Nick, tied up tight with a lot of ropes, i dont mind where.

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?

To be honest… i dont really care as its not really my fetish, i do like sock gags and i would take any sock like a man

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?

Nick and Zack

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

Nick

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?

I would be Joshuas victim

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?

Not really a fan
13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?

Not a fan

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?

Nick, Chris and Joey

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)

By you Sir

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)

Handgags, bondage, clothes and the dominant guys

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)

1 Sir

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?

Chris Sir

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?

Chris

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.

8 Sir
21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.

9 Sir

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?

I would be a good boy and do as im told Sir

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?

Phil Sir as he is mean
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

AN APRECIATION POST

I feel like at one point or another, when talking about something as colossal as Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag we come across the question of what is there to be said about this story that hasn't been said already. The project that almost died several times only to become immortal.

When being confronted with a tale as long and as constantly on going as this one it is easy for many to lie through their teeth and start reading at page 32 or 48 or 79: in short, to pick the story through fragments and understand it as a whole only later on, only to rob yourself of the first book and true beginning. I may have spoken as harshly because I spoke of me: I was that one reader who took this up at page 50 or so and followed it fragmentally up to now.

Last night, mainly out or boredom I decided to take a step back and spin the clock to three or so years ago when the foundation of this later to be house was laid and was met by the famously known sayings of a guy captured by his long time friend and protector. I've read the first chapter before, but always through the glimpse of an eye and thought that it just connected with the rest of the story. And it would have, normally: Steven bound and gagged by Nick wouldn't be something out of the ordinary, of course.
But yesterday, I decided to take a further look into it. I didn't have anything to do that night and thought I would be met with some good old fashioned tying and gagging and so on...Boy, I was wrong!

The first thing, the first step, to my realization was when Steven was firstly set free and told to go to the bathroom for some freshing up. Being alone, he seriously questioned breaking down then and there. Not the usual " what did I get myself into", but full on tears. He managed to hold it all in and went back only to be tied up again. I wasn't touched particularly by this, but my gut did tell me that something was about to go down.
We were then introduced to the devil himself, Brad! It was the first time I actually learned why he has such a burning hatred for Steven: he beat his record in a swimming contest...It touched me because I too did that to many a guy having broken a score or two...And while this would do for a fun revenge story the way the guys treated Steven was horrendous.
Because now, dear friends, we go to the scene that completly broke my heart:

"I began sobbing again and couldn't stop fresh tears welling up in my eyes.
I couldn't help it.
I had always been a proud person, Nick knew that.
I was clean and picky, almost to the point of being called snobbish at times.

Yet, these two bullies were humiliating me and treating me like crap...tying me up against my will, stuffing their worn socks inside my mouth to stop me from protesting.

I felt totally degraded and almost...sub-human."
Auch...

The bad side of Bodnagefreak's exquisite writing is that he can completely capture emotions at their fullest and here I felt that. In normal stories we can easily dismiss the subs at the receiving end of the bondage game even if they're undeserving of their treatment. We can jovially laugh their pain off because none, and I mean NONE, other character in a story has been more human then Steven here. Put yourself in his shoes:
Blind to the world of such pleasures as tying up and sorts you are mercilessly bound tightly until your elbows crash in each other at your back, rope feeling like it's digging through your bones. Having the power of speech-SPEECH completely taken away from you and your mouth stuffed nook and cranny with a disgusting pair of socks, jaw aching from unceremoniously amounts of tape stuck to your skin. Betrayal by your best friend and long time protector who at the blink of an eye turned against you and joined with your worst enemy only to make one week of your life burning hell. I may well be exaggerating, but my point is clear...
Up until now, I was all in for forced bondage on unwilling subs, yet I've just now seen this from the shoes of the sub, and seen it truly.
Nick did manage to save some face this time by undoing his hellish ties and ungagging Steven, yet something tells me that if Brad were around he wouldn't even flinch. Nick, in the first chapters, wile being a bit more playful and more of a teaser was still very superficial! Steven himself said that when Brad was around he would put on a grin and a cockish attitude and threw to a waste all the years of protection he had served Steven only to let him fall prey for Brad. As long as he didn't kill Steven, Nick didn't really care...
And as we still speak about Steven it's worth saying that he did break down more times during the first chapters, notably in the tent. And yet again, Nick couldn't even scratch up a thought of freeing him from this distressing life in the trip and was only angry and disappointed S let his guard fall down that easily.

There was also the horrible idea of the hulks of splitting Steven between themselves ( as if he wasn't already threated like an object enough). And those who know the story know that this leads to the "swimming correction lesson" that Brad gave to Steven...Or " the time when Brad almost drowned Steven to prove a point"
For those who condemned Steven for running away keep in mind that this was the main reason. And believe it or not, this is not the worst part! How?- you may ask. Well, dear friends, Brad never faced any repercussions for what we did. Yes, if you've only read the story recently read the story you might think that Nick would beat the shit out of Brad for daring to do such thing to his , at the time, still protégé. Yet Nick never finds out, which doesn't give any sense of fulfillment to me: karma really has her favorites...

And so we ( finally) come to an end: Please note that with this rant I don't mean anything bad to either [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] or his excellent story, It's just my first impressions of the first few chapters of his tale.
And if these first few chapters are to serve to anything it'll most likely be a point of comparation for both story and characters:
I know this saying has been said so much that it might have lost all it's meaning; but Nick really did change himself and his view on his relation with Steven. Steven is no longer an object and Nick is no longer a monster. And Brad...I just hope he will no longer be there at all :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats for answering the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE, [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]! I was definitely surprised by your answers to some of those questions, namely the frequency at which Chris' name came up.

Hopefully, some of the readers who've yet to answer the questionnaire will take a gander at it and choose to give it a go as well.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Well, that was quite the speech you wrote down for us, boi. I didn't know you'd chosen to skip the first three books entirely in favour of reading from Book IV and onwards. Steven and the other guys must've not have made a whole lot of sense to you until now.

That being said, you're definitely right when you point to the start of Steven's adventure being harrowing. I'm glad you started reading from the beginning. Steven's journey and Nick's growth will resonate with you quite a bit more from now on, and so will Zack's involvement. Keep us posted, boi.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PLEASE READ
I'll be very honest with you guys. Seeing as how the poll threads are still managing to garner votes from over 40 respondents, I find the story-related participation a bit lacking. For the past several months, only 7-8 readers have been regularly sharing their thoughts in the comments. Hence my halting the progress of this saga in favour of pursuing other works.

There are hundreds of silent users and non-registered readers following this. This story receives some 2000+ reads every day, bringing the total number of reads up to almost 1.5 million. If you're enjoying Steven's latest interactions with Shawn and are anxious to find out what happens next, consider commenting on THE LATEST CHAPTER or take a few minutes to respond to the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE.

POLL NO.19 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

Thanks for the votes, guys! Some very interesting responses to this 19th poll. Steven/Zack interactions unsurprisingly take the cake, but far more surprising is Steven/Shawn interactions coming in close second!

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION REGARDING THE SLEEPSACK-ENFORCED CURFEWS IMPOSED UPON STEVEN AND JEREMY BY NICK AND ZACK EACH NIGHT?

We all know about Steven's strict 9 PM curfew. He's ranted about it many times, while also begrudgingly hinting at the benefits that come with his newfound restfulness. Namely; increased productivity, healthy sleeping habits, feeling less slugging in the morning, etc. While we don't yet know what time Jeremy's normal curfew is at, it was made shockingly obvious (in Book VII) that Zack is even stricter than Nick in imposing the silence rule via the use of speechproof curfew gags.

Keeping that in mind, how do YOU feel about strict nighttime curfews imposed on Steven & Jeremy?

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]La-plume-des-yvline[/mention] [mention]KidBlink[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I fucking love it. I understand why Steven doesn’t like it but I also understand it. When I worked night shifts I had a horrible sleep schedule, however when I started opening shift, and I had to open at 6am I got a better sleep schedule. Now similar to Steven I go to bed around 9-10 most nights and since then my mental health has vastly improved.

When Steven moved in with Nick, he was in a terrible mental state and he is sleepy rebuilding. I think Nicks sleep schedule has a lot to do with that. So again, I FUCKING LOVE IT. Though I am envious that he gets bound and gagged every night and I don’t, but not much to do about that :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I love the idea behind it, but 9:00 is too early. At least for me. My body would be physically unable to fall asleep that early and I'd end up staring at the ceiling for three hours. I also cannot sleep on my back, but that's another story. But I am not Steven, am I? And there is a method to it. 9:00 plus 8 hours is 5 am, which is around when Nick wakes up for work. So it all works out. The only downside I can see is that it limits the couple's time together. Nick does not go to bed at 9 most nights, I believe, so he is having "alone time" while Steven is forcibly restrained in another room. With Nick's work schedule and Steven's domestic duties, they only end up with two or three hours a day together.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Shift it later by a couple of hours and I'd call it reasonable.
9pm is silly though :P
9pm is the UKs TV "watershed" for crying out loud.
What if Steven or Jeremy wanted to watch a good panel show!
wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I also cannot sleep on my back,
It's ok in most sleepsacks you can comfortably shuffle onto your side, especially the thin ones in Bound and Gagged :P

But yeah it would not work for me...
I enjoy my midnight twitter binges or Wikipedia rabbit holes on my phone :P
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love it! Honestly I go to bed just a bit passed 9 anyway. I feel awful in the morning when I stay up. Would love to experience it all tied up with a nice gag of my man's to go along with it!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the idea of trapping a sub in a sleep sack, and controlling when they can get out. however, i feel doing it every single night would get old quick. I think I would rather save it for special occasions or as a punishment
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely love it
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, so. I voted for the "hate it" option despite not feeling THAT strongly about it. I'd feel better about it if Nick and Steven had a more clearly negotiated relationship. Had Steven been able to consent to a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship and agree to give over his autonomy and control over his own bedtime, I'd be totally okay with it. But since it started as a "I have to follow Nick's rules or be tossed onto the street with nowhere to go" thing, it feels like coercion, and another way for Nick to make Steven dependent and submissive. If Steven had a safeword or a way to renegotiate, that would feel more like a proper procedure.

I agree with the others that 9pm is a little excessive and limits the couple's time together, but considering Nick's still slowly-burgeoning ability to communicate, this might not be a bad thing. Nick also needs time to grow as a person and limiting the amount of constant contact helps Steven start defining who he is and limiting the chance of Nick screwing up badly and hurting Steven.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I had to go for the top option on this one - I love it! A regular sleep schedule is important for mental and physical health so it's nice to see Nick making sure Steven get's this. After all, if he wasn't being put to bed Steven would most likely be glued to a screen just using up time. If he misses anything on TV there's always catch-up - he has a lot of free time during the day around his chores.

I'm just picturing the nightly ritual now. Steven performing his nightly ablutions in the bathroom before heading to the bedroom. Nick waiting on the bed in just his briefs, eyes watching Steven as he strips down, the sleepsack laid out on the bed beside him. Steven climbing onto the bed and slipping his feet into the sleepsack, his arms into the internal sleeves. Nick reaching over to help make sure everything is in place and settled before slowly pulling the zip up to trap Steven inside. Nick leaning over to give Steven a kiss before grabbing the plug gag and strapping it into place.

In my mind it's an intimate and caring act as Nick gets Steven ready for bed. The only thing missing is the bedtime story! 9am is possibly a bit early but it helps to reinforce that Nick is controlling the schedule here rather than Steven and from memory I'm not sure that sleep is always the first thing on the cards! It all just helps to remind us that Steven is living with Daddy Nick. I'd happily accept a bound and gagged bedtime from him!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

My feelings are mixed with this one, I fall under the love/hate category. It seems too early for it to be a daily enforced activity. But I see the role it plays in reinforcing Nick and Steven's relationship. Maybe lose the gag and have a nice chat before bedtime, or only gag steven from time to time. The way it's been done seems a bit too coerced and forced upon the subs.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I went with love and hate.
On the one hand I am all for healthy sleeping practices, that degree of control and a sleep sack.
On the other the whole bathroom dilemma and lack of night time social life (though that is less important with the committed relationship) is a notable downside.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Not seeking to influence the vote, but just want to remind you guys of the fact that Nick normally gets home at around 5 PM (give or take a few minutes), meaning that he and Steven normally get four hours together during weekdays. On Fridays, Nick finishes work substantially earlier and is home by 1 PM.

I also want to remind you guys of the fact that while Steven often highlights the times he is gagged (because it turns him on) he's also previously mentioned to us that gags are not an every night thing. His mouth is only plugged or muzzled when he acts up or gets naughty.

For two concrete examples of this, remember the first night of the camping trip in BOOK VII. Nick had no qualms about allowing Steven and Jeremy to chat while both of them were zipped up in their respective curfew sacks. Zack is the one who later entered the tent and overrode Nick's leniency.

Chapter 299 - Bedroom Captive (which I've posted as a standalone extract just a few days ago) clearly demonstrates the way it usually goes. [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] describes it well.

Steven typically starts getting ready for bed at 8:45 PM and then climbs into his curfew sack on his own. Nick zips him up, tucks him in and orders him to close his eyes. Nick normally stays up for a good half-hour later than Steven does before finally joining his ward and climbing into bed with him. As shown in Chapter 299, the inflatable plug gag is only used if Steven makes a fuss. It was used more often during the initial weeks of the curfew, when Steven occasionally tried his hand at resisting, but became more of a "pipe it down or you'll lose your freedom of speech for the night" tool.

Nick and Steven have, in fact, regularly chatted and spent quality time together in bed, even whilst the sleepsack was employed. The sack is only used to prevent Steven from playing on his phone all night and staying up till the wee hours of the morning; something he was in the habit of doing when he initially moved in and something that self-admittedly made him very sluggish, tired and unproductive during the day.

I've asked Steven what he would vote for were he a participant in the poll and he said he'd vote for Option 2: IT'S REALLY HOT AND I LOVE IT, BUT STEVEN'S 9 PM CURFEW IS EXCESSIVELY EARLY ;)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Alright, so. I voted for the "hate it" option despite not feeling THAT strongly about it. I'd feel better about it if Nick and Steven had a more clearly negotiated relationship. Had Steven been able to consent to a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship and agree to give over his autonomy and control over his own bedtime, I'd be totally okay with it. But since it started as a "I have to follow Nick's rules or be tossed onto the street with nowhere to go" thing, it feels like coercion, and another way for Nick to make Steven dependent and submissive. If Steven had a safeword or a way to renegotiate, that would feel more like a proper procedure.

I agree with the others that 9pm is a little excessive and limits the couple's time together, but considering Nick's still slowly-burgeoning ability to communicate, this might not be a bad thing. Nick also needs time to grow as a person and limiting the amount of constant contact helps Steven start defining who he is and limiting the chance of Nick screwing up badly and hurting Steven.
I haven't kept up with the story for some time now, but I went with the last option. And my reasons why were perfectly explained by [mention]Volobond[/mention].
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago prevent Steven from playing on his phone all night and staying up till the wee hours of the morning;
Hmm.
Who does that remind me of... 🤔
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Hello everyone and especially hello Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
I've been really quiet these past few weeks. Indeed, I've been very busy but now I'm back! I thought it was a good idea to (finally) answer the BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG QUESTIONNAIRE. I will try to be as complete as possible in my answers.

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
I think I have more than one... I like Nick for the way he behaves with Steven (I would like to have this kind of relationship with someone), I like Joey because he is really hot (the hottest if I may say), I like Shawn because he seems nice and hot and he has a complete disregard for his sub's liking and thinking (which I find hot) but I think that my favourite would be Phil... yeah he has the dirtiest mind, I think I would really love to be his slave as he seems to have the same fantasies as me. I love how he talks down to Steven and only cares about what he likes and what he wants. He is also very dominant which is something I like, and finally, I love the way he behaves (might sound a bit repetitive but I'm in love with him... what can I say!) same goes for Brad though! I really love him as well but he is a bit too violent for my liking.
2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
I would say Zack or Big Mike... they are just too soft and gentle for me but definitely have their spot in the story, meaning that it is important to sometimes read about something else, something softer and more gentle.
3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
100% Steven or Jeremy, but I would most likely choose Steven. He experienced so many things I would like to experience myself!
4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
100% Nick, as I said Zack is a bit too soft for my liking... Nick is perfectly balanced between being a Master and a caring boyfriend which is something I really love about him. I also love how dominant he is and acts as an authoritarian figure with Steven. I like how restrictive, or controlling he is with Steven, I would love this!!
5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
Well, I think everyone would have known but now (especially you Sir) but my all-time favourite scene is the one in which Steven (and Josh) are both mummified head to toe and tightly gagged and left alone with Phil. I like everything about this scene, the way in which Steven is both angry and afraid, but especially the way in which Phil acts. I have an ass/fart fetish and a very strong mummification fetish (my biggest one) this scene is like a dream, it literally contains everything I like. I LOVE how he talks down to Steven and remind him that he is helpless and that he is going to do whatever he wants to him, the way he addresses him (worm, bitch...) this scene is perfect in every regard. I think I read it 100 times and will most likely read it another 100 times. ;)
6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
I love it, I think it is perfectly balanced and I would love to find myself in such a relationship.
7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Well I would choose Phil or Brad for their roughness and imagination as far as torture and bondage are concerned. I would whose to be completely mummified (preferably with duct tape, well anything actually as long as it is restrictive but I do have a preference for duct tape- from head to toed except for my nostrils and eyes. I would obviously want to be effectively gagged and why not gas-masked (one of my biggest fantasies as well). and I would love it to happen in one of my tormentors' rooms or in the frat apartment so that everyone could enjoy my predicament! :P
8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
First place Joey or Shawn and last place Big Mike.
9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Phil and Brad or Joey and Shawn.
10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
I think I would whose Shawn because he is really gassy.
11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
I would tickle Shawn and be tickled by Phil.
12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
omgggggg for sure Phil, Shawn and Joey!!! that would be a dream though.
13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?
same ones, Phil, Shawn and Joey, I would do it for hours.
14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
same ones again.
15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
google search and I'm so happy I did!! :twisted:
16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
mummification is my absolute number one, farts, facesitting and various gagging methods.
17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew) obviously this one, but I would really miss Shawn and Joey.
18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?
if I was to develop and have a long-lasting relationship I would choose Shawn.
19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
Joeyyyyyyyyyyyyy's :P
20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.
21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.
22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
I would have loved this, like a lot! Rimjobs are a big turn on for me, it is really something I would love to try (giving not receiving). of course, I would have been a bit surprised but I would have enjoyed it a lot and given him a good time! :D
23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
Well I think it would be Brad, of course, I love the way he behaves with his slave, being a very dominant jock and torturing them, but he seems a bit violent so that's why. (I would love to be discovered by Phil however ;) ).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WELCOME BACK [mention]Hornysub[/mention]! IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK AMONGST US.
I'LL BE READING YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE ANSWERS IN A FEW MINUTES.
FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, YOU'VE ANSWERED IT IN SOME DETAIL!

SPECIAL WELCOME TO [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].
VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU JOINING ON US ON THIS THREAD, BUDDY!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 321 - WILLFUL INDIFFERENCE
Wednesday, May 27 (3:10 PM)

"Uggh! Mgghhph tthh phhkk!" I angrily protested, shaking my head 'no' and struggling to get some sort of decipherable protest past the numerous revolutions of industrial-grade duct tape that muzzled my face shut.

My boyfriend's stupendously burly cousin walked away and disappeared into the washroom, all the while paying absolutely no heed to the fact that the giant jockstrap he'd uncaringly discarded had landed directly atop my gagged face. The musclebound oaf knew that my hands and arms were uselessly taped down at my sides. He knew my mouth was sealed shut, and yet he did nothing to relieve me of the crotch-scented jock-pouch even upon noticing my unfortunate demise.

I spent almost three whole minutes trying to fend off the stench-ridden cloth assailant. Much of that time was wasted grunting and growling in semi-genuine frustration, but I also managed to pepper my blissfully private aria with the flaring of my nasal passageways and the intake of a few deliberate sniffs. Okay, scratch that. Not a few. Make that many deliberate sniffs!

Shawn had only been wearing Nick's jockstrap for about an hour and a half, and yet the oversized athletic support smelled quite strongly of his crotch and nutsack. It was, to put it mildly, inexplicably divine.

And so I sniffed, revelling in the potent musk of the blond muscle-hunk's crotch and cursing beneath my tight tape gag in an effort to keep up false pretences. I was alone, of course, and though no one was there to witness the hungry flaring of my nostrils, I still felt the need to uphold the illusion of being irrefutably angered. Call me weird, but hearing myself moan and groan was actually a big part of the turn-on.

I thought of Shawn, thought of how fucking huge, hot and hunky he was. Then I thought of my friend Josh and secretly wished he were here to fool around with me...sorta like he had when I'd slept in his dorm room less than a week ago.

The tent at the front of my sweatpants was positively throbbing by that point, but the tape keeping my hands and arms plastered down to my sides prevented me from reaching it.

In any case, I eventually did tire of sniffing the crotch-scented jockstrap and ended up shaking my head violently enough to successfully dislodge it from my face. I was quite naturally expecting to be greeted with fresh air when it fell to the floor, but was instead rewarded with something very different.

In my sudden hurry to be rid of the face-engulfing jock-pouch, I'd failed to keep in mind the proximity of Shawn's colossal Osiris shoes and forgot to factor in the socks he'd discarded. Only when my heavily gagged face was free of the warm cloth did I find myself immediately being punished for my somewhat unfortunate oversight.

"Uggmmph!" I angrily cried out, this time my complaints carrying the unmistakable quality of unfeignable horror. The stench that permeated the living room hit me like a brick wall. Shawn's socks smelt of death, and the eye-wateringly powerful reek escaping from the rotten maws of his enormous skate shoes stank of rotting eggs, fermenting cheese and malt vinegar.

I struggled like mad to put some distance between myself and the godforsaken sneakers, but no matter how far I managed to squirm away from them, the foul fumes they were giving off haunted my weary nostrils and did not give me respite.

I was still quite literally coughing and gagging on their stench by the time their freshly-showered owner stepped out of the steamy washroom and emerged into my line of sight.

"Yo, I forgot to ask you where the spare towels were, so I just grabbed the one hanging closest to the shower. Hope you don't mind, bro." the towering muscleman spoke, providing no acknowledgement of the fact that my mouth was sealed shut and that no comprehensible response could leave my barred orifice.

I knew that was my bath towel he had draped around his waist, but I only grew miffed about him using it when he sat down on the small leather bench next to the living room window, spread his immensely thick legs apart and allowed a horrifyingly thunderous fart to leave his supremely hefty bums.

*PPRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT*

Shawn was, as you probably expect, wholly oblivious to the expression of disgust on my heavily tapegagged face. He just sat there, texting on his phone and scrolling through what I assumed was his social media feed for the better part of ten minutes. His violent gas continued punctuating the silence every now and then, but still, the mountainous blond oaf paid my muffled grunts no heed.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout the smell, bud. My shoes stink pretty bad don't they?" he at one point deemed fit to ask, keeping his steely blue eyes glued to his phone even whilst conceding that my plight must've been torturous.

I cursed the unassailable stickiness of the industrial tape covering my lower face and immediately broke down into a series of frustrated grunts in an effort to confirm what he'd just said. Shawn just looked at me, his perfectly stoic face betraying no semblance of sympathy as he raised an eyebrow in apparent wonder of what it was I was trying to tell him.

"Pphh gghm mgggphh mpph! Mmmh uggh mpphh phhhhkk mphh!" I repeated a second time, giving him an expectant look and telling him to put his socks and shoes back on before I puke my brains out.

"What?" was the only response I finally received, something which infuriated me even further and caused me to question the seated behemoth's intelligence.

Shawn watched as I broke down into a series of panicked coughs and he watched as I desperately tried voicing my angry demands again. Or at least he did...for about three or four seconds. I hadn't even completed my indecipherable lament that the hulking beefcake was already back to eyeing his phone and texting absentmindedly.

I fought, yelled and struggled to break free of the maddeningly strong restraints, but no matter how hard I tried, the uber sticky duct tape just wouldn't give or budge. As if my predicament wasn't already tormentful enough, a loud *PING* from the downstairs dryer alerted me to the fact that I'd made a terrible mistake.

"Oh yeah, gotta get that final batch of clothes into the washer." the brute audibly mused, speaking more for his own benefit than mine. I watched as he put his phone down and watched as his unbelievably hulking, towel-clad form rose up and headed towards the stairway leading down to the basement laundry room.

Shawn finishing his own laundry by loading that third pile of clothes into the washing machine wouldn't normally have been a source of great angst. However, in my excitement to sample his stuff, I'd accidentally placed the bottle of laundry detergent he'd brought over inside the detergent cupboard instead of just leaving it down on the floor next to his worn clothes. It was his detergent and not mine, but I was so used to keeping those products in the cupboard that I'd instinctively put it there.

After loading the washer with his giant pile of dirty socks and boxers, Shawn would undoubtedly look around for the bottle of detergent he'd brought. He'd search for it in his empty laundry bags, but would eventually find it in the cupboard where I'd put it...the same cupboard where I'd secretly stashed away a pair of his socks and one of his very heavily worn jockstraps. Fuck!

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It’s been soooo long since I’ve looked at the actual chapter number … I hadn’t actually realised we had gone over 200.
:lol: I read and love it but my god that slipped the mind 321 is shocking.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh... well, an uh oh for Steven's dignity, but honestly I don't think he'll really mind, as this might be the clue Shawn needs to understand that Steven straddles that line between willing and unwilling and likes to be forced but not coerced.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic