BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I think the fact there's full paragraphs of text between
"Uhh, is that okay?" And "Uhm, yeah! Okay"
Really sums up the level of detail this story has.

Quite alot of other people would write "Shawn wraps duct tape around Stevens chest and ankles" and be done with it.

I much rather this 🤣
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Been lurking for a while, read a whole bunch of these over the years. Absolutely love what I've read so far! Definitely going to have to give the whole work a sequential read-thru though.

That being said, I've run into your Foot Odour Tolerance Rating chart just a few too many times to resist shouting out 20 all the way!

I want to say it's all your fault, but most of the blame is probably my own for constantly begging doms for the most putrid socks they can produce, ever since I first started crawling down that rabbit hole a few years ago.
Last edited by Tomat0skins 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Sorry for not answering [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] embarrisingly I must have read the question quite late :D
Team Nick over Zack or Shawn any day of the week. Zack is nice but I trust Nick more.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

wow this has gotta be one of my favorite chapters. Even though there was very little in terms of "action", the way in which you described the taping scene was amazing.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Grrrrr... at some times, Steven kind of annoys me with his bias. The last time this man tied you up, he literally blackmailed you into giving him a blowjob! He doesn't deserve his shoes licked or to be given deference. :x

That said, the extra wide, extra strong tape was a good choice.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am really liking this story so much .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such an amazing chapter! I had to read it very slow word by word because I didn't want to reach the end :lol:

I don't know why on this site I didn't expect the bondage component to come into play with the shoe worshipping, but I am glad it did! Oh what I would give to be in Steven's place. Slurp slurp indeed :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention]
Hey boi, glad you could join us on here!
Those are some mighty big claims coming from someone so young ;)
Tomat0skins wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely love what I've read so far! Definitely going to have to give the whole work a sequential read-thru though.
Indeed you will. Everything on your profile indicates that this is the story for you. Besides, seeing as how you're enjoying "College Dorm Slave" I think it's safe to say Steven's tale will be right up your alley. Keep us posted on your progress, boi. A popular way of reviewing this is simply to drop a comment whenever you have something to say (no matter what part of the story you're at) and specify which chapter or scene you're reviewing. I'm sure you'll be enjoying some of Steven's predicaments even more than Jesse's.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

When Steven agreed to clean Shawn’s shoes, I did not expect him to tie him up. That took me by total surprise and what a wonderful surprise at that. Mummification is my favorite type of bondage, so the combination of sweaty feet mixed with mummy boi was amazing.

I just hope that after Steven cleans both of those shoes, Shawn takes them off and makes Steven regret back talking to him earlier. Remind him of how bad those feet really are!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I would love for shawn to catch steven smelling his underwear or Jockstrap or socks and punish him . Or go to look for his jockstrap and it is nowhere to be found .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love the fact that Shawn automatically assumes that he needs to restrain Steven before he can carry out his foot worship task and I love the hesitancy he seemed to display around the initial instigation. He really isn't sure how he should behave around Steven and I think that uncertainty is what has led him to make some stupid decisions. I think he struggles to comprehend that Steven is willing to do these things without having to be coerced. With Nick and Steven the restraints are there because they 'want' them to be there not because they 'have' to be there.

No surprises that Steven is up for it and I like the way he guides Shawn into how he wants to be taped up. Nice to see they are both enjoying themselves!

And I have to agree with [mention]Pup[/mention], all your chapters are great but there was something extra about the descriptions in this chapter. It just really felt real.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE COMMENTS ON THE TWO MOST RECENT CHAPTERS, GUYS!

[mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] Thanks for signalling your allegiance.
I've added you to Camp Nick, which brings the current tally to 19-17 in favour of Zack.

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
I'm glad you enjoyed that as well as the constant noisy creaking of Shawn's latest acquisition. Funnily enough, a few of you guys were miffed upon hearing Nick tell Steven he was going to give the jacket away. But now that it's stretched taut across Shawn's beefy torso, those same voices of discontent have grown strangely quiet 8-)

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
I'm thrilled to hear that, boi! I'll be sure to let Steven know you really enjoyed his narration of these events.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] & [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
You boyz certainly weren't alone to feel that way. It seems Steven was also really surprised (pleasantly so) when Shawn signalled his desire to bring tape into play. Definitely appears to have caught the lot of you off guard 8-)

[mention]Pup[/mention]
That's such a nice comment, pup. Thank you. I sometimes wonder if the narration is a little too verbose, but I'm glad it's working out for you and that everyone seems to be enjoying the slow pacing of it.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
I see you haven't lost your sharpness, boi. Some very astute observations there! It appears you've got the oafish strongman figured out to a T. You're definitely right to point out the awkwardness and slight uncertainty surrounding Shawn's dealings with Steven. Our narrator seems to relish Shawn's slight vulnerability. It must make him feel as though they're a little closer to being on par with each other, something he doesn't get to experience often in his everyday life with Nick.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SEVERAL OF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOME HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW.
WHILE THIS STORY CAN'T FIX THAT, IT'S MY HOPE THAT THESE CHAPTERS CAN HELP ALLEVIATE EVERYDAY
STRESS AND BRING SOME MEASURE OF RESPITE TO THOSE EXPERIENCING HARDSHIP. AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

CHAPTER 319 - PAYING MY DUES
Wednesday, May 27 (2:35 PM)

Say what you will about Shawn, but when he wasn't being a total prick or trying to manipulate me through blackmail, he was actually surprisingly nice and quite pleasant to be around. One of the things I enjoyed most about him - besides his monumental size and tremendous musculature - was his more laid-back and easygoing attitude. It might seem a little strange at first glance, but upon further reflection, Shawn wasn't all that dissimilar to his giant friend Big Mike. While definitely not the more benevolent or kind-hearted of the two, the 21-year-old goliath shared Mike's affinity for video games, and both of them gave off a somewhat nonchalant vibe.

In other words, they weren't intense. Shawn wasn't as harsh as Brad, nor was he as aggressive as Joey. He was unpredictable, crude and definitely a little cold-hearted, but if you got on his good side and managed to stay there, he was capable of showing at least some level of decency and a fair amount of goodwill. As long as he got what he wanted, he'd mostly let go of the reins and let you do your own thing. As such, worshipping his shoes proved a mostly stress-free affair.

Shawn just sat there, eyes glued to the TV screen and fingers frantically fidgeting with the various buttons that lined the PS5 controller. Even whilst my velvety tongue worked tirelessly to lap up his enormous left sneaker's leathery exterior, the hulking muscleman said nothing. He just gamed in near uninterrupted silence while I paid special tribute to his shoe and licked the bright red OSIRIS letters splayed across the front of its tongue flap.

My neck muscles eventually grew weary of keeping my chin raised up off the floor, but that didn't seem to elicit much sympathy from my captor, nor did I end up qualifying for the break I genuinely thought was well-deserved. Now Shawn wasn't exactly a tyrant as far as dominant men were concerned, but he wasn't exactly known for showing great empathy either.

"You tired?" he asked, probably a little irked that I'd stopped paying my dues.

"My neck hurts." I immediately complained, allowing the right side of my head to momentarily lie flat against the floor.

An expression of surprise lined my face when a set of very beefy fingers reached down to grab my hair and gently forced my head up. Instead of simply ordering me back to work, the seated leviathan moved his sneakered foot even closer to my face before releasing his grip on my hair and allowing the underside of my chin to rest on his oversized skate shoe.

My newfound position was surprisingly comfortable, but Shawn moved rather quickly to make the most out of this arrangement. He would allow me to rest there for a time, but only in exchange for an increased level of deference.

"Here." he spoke, reaching behind his shoe's bulbous tongue flap and pulling out the ball of knotted shoelaces he usually kept tucked in behind it. The appearance of the grimy yellowish mess was instantly characterised by a sharp cheese-like stench, something which I knew was a result of it being almost permanently banished inside the oven-like maws of the burly brute's putrid sneakers.

Still, the leather-clad behemoth remained as oblivious as ever.
No attention was given to the crinkling of my nose or to the expression of horror that lined my features.

"Clean that up." the oaf casually instructed, pointing down toward his filthy shoelaces and pulling my face closer to the dreadfully crummy mess.

I gave the ratty material another quick whiff and let out a heartfelt groan of revulsion before finally acquiescing to the gargantuan college-gamer's no-nonsense demands.

I spent what must've been a solid ten minutes just lying there, with my face resting on his sneakered foot and that big ball of his crap-ridden shoelaces lodged deep between my lips. The smell of them was quite poignant at first, but as soon as the bulk of the material was safely tucked away inside the wet cavity of my mouth, my nostrils were spared from the sickeningly cheese-like aroma spilling out of the fabric.

"You're really into this shit, aren't you?" Shawn asked, momentarily taking his eyes off the TV screen just long enough to check on my progress.

"Ymmph, Srmph." I instinctively responded, my words partially muffled by the fetid ball of grimy shoestrings I'd been ordered to suck on.

Not only did my low-resting position afford me an up-close view of the hairy brute's mammoth legs, but my gaze also found itself basking in the unobstructed sight of my seated captor's awe-inspiring torso. The caving of my cheeks and the wet sucking motion of my mouth only grew more enthused when my hazel orbs tentatively rose up to eye the hulking muscleman's stubble-lined face. My already heightened sense of devotion skyrocketed even further when the weight of Shawn's colossal right shoe slowly moved up from the nape of my neck and took position atop the back of my head.

The gesture was as controlling and condescending as it was hot!

I sucked on the stale cheesiness of his crappy shoelaces even harder after that; the hunk's video game-induced enthrallment and the persisting silence only serving as fuel for the rampant fires of my vivid imagination.

Images of an alternate reality rapidly began flooding my mind as I glanced up to see the brute's handsome face and allowed my gaze to dance across the contours of his jawline. I thought about our brief exchange on the patio deck and tried imagining myself submitting to his every whim and living a life under his rule.

Don't get me wrong, I was positively replete and brimming with love for the man whose bed I shared. My enamourment for Nick went far beyond the scope of mere physical attraction. I was love-struck, besotted and unreservedly infatuated. My mind occasionally did wander off, but the resulting flights of fancy were immaterial next to the measureless love I felt for my Master. As such, I was neither shamed nor perturbed by the fanciful thoughts I harboured of worshipping Chris' feet, nor was I disproportionally embarrassed by the many secret fantasies I had involving Zack, Joey and Kyle.

Even as I lay there, hungrily paying tribute to the blond muscleman's awesome size and incredible hotness, I couldn't help but wonder what being his bitch would imply.

Would I fall prey to a constant tug-of-war between him and his three able-bodied roommates? Or would Shawn opt to keep me for himself; perhaps by claiming exclusive rights to my body and keeping me bound up in his room?

I couldn't help but discreetly grind myself against the floor as the arousing imagery of being shared by him and his roomies slowly took over my thoughts. Every now and then the giant oaf would cast a somewhat disdainful glance my way, something which had for effect of even further renewing my zeal for the worshipping of his hot Osiris shoes.

At one point, I tried raising my head up and expelling the filthy jumble of rotten shoelaces from my mouth, but my efforts to do so were immediately quashed by the gargantuan foot that still reigned atop the back of my head.

Shawn eventually had me service his other shoe - albeit for only a few minutes - before flipping me over on my back and using the front of my meagre frame as a sort of improvised footrest. The gross jumbles of knotted laces were once again tucked behind their respective tongue flaps before sneakered soles of tremendous size and heft quickly found solace in the comfort of my bound body.

When the weight of my burly captor's left shoe suddenly made itself manifest atop my forehead, I groaned.
Not in defiance, mind you, but in slight pain and discomfort.

"Hhff...Ow!" I cried out, sucking air through gritted teeth as the back of my head was pressed hard against the floor.

An openly disapproving frown was thrown my way as the sound of what seemed like a protest left the gaping hole of my mouth.

"My head...it hurts." I whimpered, causing the brute's frown to disappear as he paused his video game and reached for a nearby cushion.

Shawn's sneakered foot left the top of my head just long enough for the plush padding to be stuffed underneath it.
"Is that better?" he asked, his question betraying a level of concern even though his face showed an absence of emotion.

I nodded my head "yes" before quickly thanking the man.

The brief glimmer of normalcy that punctuated our arousal-inducing power exchange came to a sudden end when the hunky giant's left shoe made a return for my forehead. With the weight of his heavy foot now resting squarely atop my brow, the back of my head sunk deep into the cushion.

Shawn remained placid and fully absorbed by his video game, but it took less than a minute for his other foot to join its assertive friend. I remember feeling a heavy weight rise up from off of my chest, and remember looking up in fear as the underside of his tremendous right shoe slowly settled over my face.

The blond hunk's massive shoes obstructed my vision of the egg shell-coloured ceiling, and for a minute there, I genuinely thought my head was going to be crushed. Fortunately for me, the domineering heft of his two sneakered soles was made somewhat bearable by the plump cushion under my head. Had it not been for the relative comfort awarded by its generous loft, I would've surely been moaning and groaning in pained dissatisfaction by that point.

In any case, the order to "lick" soon followed; the sound of which inevitably prompted my velvety tongue out of its domain and caused the frantic worshipping of Shawn's freakishly colossal shoe-clad soles. I spent the next ten minutes licking, worshipping and just doing what I was born to do. I was pretty much as happy as can be until, much to my sudden horror and dismay, the jumbo-footed gamer-oaf ruined the moment by kicking his shoes off.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
THE NEW POLL

ON A SCALE OF 1-10, RATE YOUR APPROVAL RATING OF SHAWN.
JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SHAWN
THE HAMMER
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL

Showing predisposition for neither good nor evil, Shawn presents the protagonist with a truly puzzling dilemma. Shawn proves himself a force to be reckoned with when he helps Nick in carrying out Brad's forceful arrest. On the flip side, the overly buff muscle oaf also shows himself capable of far less noble pursuits when he blackmails Steven into performing sexual favours and attempts to force the issue. Although a formal apology has yet to be given, our protagonist does take note of the fact that Shawn treated him with fairness during most of his three-day stay at the college apartment.

Though not particularly wordy nor intelligent, Shawn has several pertinent and surprisingly positive exchanges with Steven over the course of the sixth book, resulting in the two of them sleeping in the same bed for the final night of the babysitting episode. Keeping in mind Shawn's blunt edges, his ham-fisted nature and his tendency to swing either for good or for evil depending on who is "wielding" him, our blond and blue-eyed beefcake takes on the nickname of THE HAMMER; a powerful, if somewhat cumbersome tool that can be used either to build up or to demolish.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
I had to think a bit about this poll, I've never stopped to think about what I think of Shawn, so I had to organize my thoughts about Nick's handsome cousin.

I gave Shawn a 7.

Shawn to me was always someone without a specific definition, he was just Nick's hot younger cousin who used his washing machine sometimes. However when the blond stud finds out that Steven is living with his cousin and that they were in a relationship, hitherto I'm in for him, I think he was confused by it, and didn't understand that Steven and Nick's relationship was something much more than that, what a friendship. Faced with this fact, the stud didn't know how to react or how to deal with Steven, since in his view Steven was someone Nick used to have fun and not his boyfriend.

Another fact that I also noticed is that Shawn himself was thrown headlong into the kink world. Although he has already had some experiences between college friends, they were all just hazing, he has never been face to face with a real kink relationship, so he himself is still figuring out what he thinks and feels about all this and how to deal with it.

That said, Shawn decided to make some pretty questionable decisions, but I understand that none of this was with a really evil intention, in his mind Steven was another one of his jock friends who needed to be forced or coerced into doing this sort of thing, like a hazing, and he thought that blackmailing the boi would be the way to do it. I believe it didn't cross his mind that Steven didn't do it forced, but because he liked it, and a few words would be enough for him to give in, not blackmail!

I think Shawn has a lot to grow up, and learn from Nick and Steven, and I don't want to condemn him for bad decisions, I know that Steven lets the horny speak louder, and forgives attitudes of some guys just because they're handsome, but even so Shawn's blackmail didn't make Steven as angry as we readers, so I can forgive Shawn too. I believe he will still improve his attitudes and understand all this and maybe even start to like it, respecting Steven and any other sub.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Loved this chapter. So cool to see Steven develop his relationships among the circles he's been allowed. Very interested to see his friendships grow and subservience show.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

A chapter full of anticipation of what is to come....

Steven's yearning thoughts exposed. I like how his inner feelings and desires to be passed to a select few of Shawn's 'roomies' is interesting. You know that if that should happen it will somehow backfire and he will end up with someone he may not care for..#Phil.. :lol:

Looking forward to more and more of these episodes with Shawn and his 'laundry trips' :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Just binged through the first 16 chapters. I have to say I feel terribly for Steven being thrown into the deep end so unprepared to deal with it. But at the same time, unfff, nothing gets me off like the kind of cruel domination he's being treated to. The brat and the masochist in me would be having an absolute field day incurring as much wrath as possible from Nick and Brad! :lol:

I can't get enough of your incredibly detailed descriptions of Steven's various gags. Those stranger's briefs from Brad sounds like an incredible gag, and of course Nick's socks and sneakers sound HEAVENLY! Now being more familiar with where exactly the benchmarks are, I can say with total confidence that I LOVE the putrid, tear-jerking, gag-inducing gags that are a full-blown 20 on the Sockgag rating chart! ;P

Can't wait to get fully caught up. :D
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Another very hot chapter! Shawn's casual dominance is such a turn on. Hot to see Steven's mind wandering and imagining what his life would be like as Shawn's bitch. Wouldn't be such a bad life being stuck in that smelly dorm room of his and maybe getting shared with the roomies!

Looks like Steven's nose is going to be getting a nice treat coming up :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago Steven's yearning thoughts exposed. I like how his inner feelings and desires to be passed to a select few of Shawn's 'roomies' is interesting. You know that if that should happen it will somehow backfire and he will end up with someone he may not care for..#Phil.. :lol:
Haha, we all know by now that Steven has a little bit of a problem looking ahead for the consequences :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That chapter was incredibly well done as always. While Shawn isn’t the best person, like Steven said he isn’t too bad when your on his good side. Such as putting the pillow under his head, he wants what he wants but he will give a little to make it comfortable for whoever is under him.

I also like how you pointed out the relationship with Zach, Shawn, Joey and Chris. Those are lustful thoughts of serving them, but he loves Nick. That what I find important is who he loves. Though I think (for both Steven/Nick as well as real relationships) that kind of stuff Steven needs to tell Nick as soon as it happens or preferably before it happens. Nick could he hurt if he finds out Steven served Shawn feet behind his back. God they need to communicate better with each other, but they are getting there!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 years ago I had to think a bit about this poll, I've never stopped to think about what I think of Shawn, so I had to organize my thoughts about Nick's handsome cousin. I gave Shawn a 7.
I'm so glad to see you're still making your way through the seventh book. Seeing as how you just came across the Shawn approval rating poll, that puts you somewhere around chapter 280. You're almost fully caught up! As for the rating of 7 that you gave him, that brings his overall average score up to 6.4. I definitely enjoyed your analysis of Shawn.

Very much looking forward to seeing your responses to the other polls you'll undoubtedly be coming across.
Keep us posted, buddy-boi!

Tomat0skins wrote: 2 years ago Just binged through the first 16 chapters. I have to say I feel terribly for Steven being thrown into the deep end so unprepared to deal with it. But at the same time, unfff, nothing gets me off like the kind of cruel domination he's being treated to. The brat and the masochist in me would be having an absolute field day incurring as much wrath as possible from Nick and Brad! :lol: I can't get enough of your incredibly detailed descriptions of Steven's various gags. Those stranger's briefs from Brad sounds like an incredible gag, and of course Nick's socks and sneakers sound HEAVENLY!
Welcome to the adventure, kiddo! I'm glad to see you reading this properly and from the beginning this time.
[mention]Stormee[/mention] also started reading this a couple days ago and was somewhere around chapter 32 last we heard from him.

In any case, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Steven's predicament.
Keep us posted on your progress. Your comments are more than welcome.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well don't worry about that, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I am here to comment my latest read on book 2 and I think it was great. Poor Steven caught in the whirlwind of torture from Nick and Brad as the poor man who is being forced against his will. The sponge was definitely too much and I hate Brad for that. Definitely would love to kick his ass too. But it was nice to see the jerk get a taste of his own medicine and know his place against Nick. I'll gladly continue on here.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Though I think (for both Steven/Nick as well as real relationships) that kind of stuff Steven needs to tell Nick as soon as it happens or preferably before it happens. Nick could be hurt if he finds out Steven served Shawn feet behind his back.
Hey buddy-boi. You bring up an interesting point about communication. As far as Nick potentially being miffed by Steven serving Shawn's feet, I'm of the opinion that Book III may provide some enlightening insight. More specifically CHAPTER 70 - THE LOAN

I know it's easy to forget this, but Shawn and Nick harbour an almost brotherly relationship. They are close, perhaps as close as Zack is to Nick. One thing that's important to remember is that while Nick has shown himself very territorial, he also expects Steven to show great deference and respect to other Alphas, most notably Shawn and Zack. Nick expects the same from Jeremy; hence him being greatly miffed by Jeremy's disrespectful coldness at the start of the short camping trip a few days ago.

Judging by the events of Book III and the many instances of Zack gagging/controlling Steven and Nick ordering little Jeremy around, it would probably be safe to assume that Steven is expected to follow Zack & Shawn's orders to the letter, so long as they don't come into conflict with Nick's and so long as nothing overtly sexual is involved.

In the above-mentioned chapter, Shawn demanded tribute from Steven in the form of a foot massage. When Steven refused and Nick caught wind of it, our young houseboy basically got his ass whooped and was swiftly reminded of his place in the hierarchy. As far as Nick was concerned, Shawn was a close ally and his request was reasonable. As such, Steven had no right to refuse the younger Alpha's demands or give him any lip about it. Had Shawn requested an overtly sexual favour, then things would've undoubtedly gone down very differently.

At the start of Book VI, Shawn was given even more control over Steven (as a babysitter/caretaker); something which no doubt went to his head and motivated him to abuse that power by overstepping the bounds of his new authority.

Shawn is smart enough to know that his position at the top of the hierarchy doesn't justify demanding sexual tribute from Nick's personal houseboi, but as we all witnessed, he was willing to try it and even went as far as attempting to force the issue. Clearly, the authority he wields and the leeway he was given ended up going straight to his head.

In short, Steven is expected to show great respect and obedience to other Alphas, particularly those closest to his Master. Having said that and looking at past events, I'm of the opinion that Nick would be somewhat displeased to find out about his boy's lack of deference. Even more so because he remains completely oblivious to his cousin's continued wrongdoings.

Illustrated scene from CHAPTER 70 - THE LOAN

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Ahh I see [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , my initial fear of when Steven started cleaning Shawn’s shoes was that Shawn would that event as more blackmail. Now I see that blackmail wouldn’t work because Steven is expected to clean Shawn’s shoes even without Nick permission.

So if I’m understanding the relationship correctly Steven is expected to serve Shawn in anyway that isn’t overly sexual without Nicks permission. So Steven can’t give him a blowjob unless Nick approves of it, but Shawn can tie Steven up in any way he desires.

My questions are: Is Shawn aloud to edge Steven (or something similar) without Nick permission?
The other being what all considered sexual favors? Would something like rimming be against the rules?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago My questions are: Is Shawn aloud to edge Steven (or something similar) without Nick permission?
The other being what are considered sexual favors? Would something like rimming be against the rules?
Hey buddy-boi. My answer to the first question will remain a little ambivalent because no clear parameters have been set. At least none that Steven knows of. To the first question, my answer would be that Shawn most likely has no interest in edging Steven. Remember that everything he's attempted to do with Steven has mostly been for his own gratification. If such a thing were to happen without Nick being involved though, Nick would undoubtedly be miffed. Zack would most likely have that sort of leeway, but not Shawn.

My answer to your second question is more straightforward. Sexual favours imply blowing, rimming and everything in between.
The point I originally wanted to make was that Steven has no qualms about worshipping Shawn's sneakers. I'm fairly certain he knows that Nick wouldn't take issue with that.

I can't say much more on the subject without revealing spoilers. All I say I can say for now is that while Steven is under obligation to respect Nick's close friends (and cousin) there are certain unspoken lines that should never be crossed without his direct involvement. Zack has never crossed any of those lines and has so far been a model of good judgement.

Still, you've brought up some interesting questions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic