BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Holy crap you are spoiling us with all these new chapters, can’t complain at all. I loved how you personified the jacket when when Shawn first tried it on.

The whole connection with Shawn and Steven was also interesting. That connection didn’t happen until as Steven put it “they were almost equals” even if it was for just a few moments. I hope we get to see more of their relationship, whatever it may be like, as the story progresses after the laundry.

I was not expecting Shawn to know about Steven rimming Kyle. That was definitely a shock. The blackmail was interesting as well, I do wonder if Steven will be able to show his teeth enough to make Shawn back off or if he’s gonna have to eat out Nick. Personally I would prefer the second option, but to each their own. Very well done!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Look, I know y'all really like Joshua, and it gives Steven a friend to talk about his kinks with, but this right here is another reason why I really just don't like the guy. I don't like Kyle, but at least he has the bonus of being aloof and just not really caring. Joshua's just really kind of a sneaky asshole. I mean, it could have been Kyle who told, but Joshua was the one coercing Nick into it, so Joshua earns the bulk of my distaste. Friends don't push friends into stuff they aren't ready for, and they certainly don't go around blabbing it after.

Like seriously, people, I already didn't like Joshua, but this has me pushing him down below Phil and Shawn.

And I'm glad at Steven for showing teeth. Shawn's no Sir, and he needs to learn he's got to earn respect and deference. :evil:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmmm what an interesting set of circumstances unfolding in this little chapter....

So the whole Jacket fitting scene and the connection that Steven feels for Shawn...WTF...I thought he didn't care for him and was still not liking him for the original blackmail....but then the blond beard erased that ? :lol: :lol:

But then the betrayal of his friend Joshua must have been a blow to Stevie. Yet another coercing attempt by Shawn...

I think they all take advantage of Steven....Joshua, Kyle, Shawn. I don't know that Steven can exert himself quite like the others have, but will see, I may be wrong. :?:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I loved seeing that little connection shawn and steven seemed to have for minute. I think Shawn secretly has a thing for Steven. Either that or it's the power he enjoys the most. I'm very interested to see what Steven's plan is, but selfishly, I'd love to see Steven give an attempt at rimming Nick's giant ass
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I adore the personification you put into your writing, really makes it super interesting. And I love Shawn's forwardness, I'm very interested to see Steven nip back at the titan before him :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter . I liked the nice conversation Steven was trying to have with Shawn but , he had to ruin it .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you Shawn for finally pushing the rimming issue with Steven!!! He needs to get on that, stat!

I hope Shawn nips Steven's response in the bud and gets some butt licking action of his own :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.18 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

SOME SUPER INTERESTING RESPONSES AND VERY DIVIDED RESULTS THIS TIME AROUND!
RESULTS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO FOUR TIERS:

TIER 4: FRIEND TIER
TIER 3: VANILLA TIER
TIER 2: SUBMISSIVE TIER
TIER 1: THRALL TIER

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER INTERACTIONS LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE AND INTEREST YOU THE MOST? THREE (3) VOTES PER USER.

STEVEN/SHAWN
NICK/JEREMY
ZACK/STEVEN
STEVEN/JEREMY
NICK/SHAWN
STEVEN/JOSHUA
BRAD/NICK
ZACK/JEREMY
NICK/ZACK

NOTE THAT THE DEFAULT "NICK/STEVEN" INTERACTIONS HAVE BEEN INTENTIONALLY OMITTED. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORD "INTERACTION" IN THIS CASE REFERS TO DIALOGUE & INTERCHANGE. AS SUCH, ONE-SIDED INTERACTIONS THAT FOCUS AROUND BULLYING & HAZING (EX: PHIL/STEVEN) ARE OMITTED FROM THIS POLL. OTHER CHOICES (EX: CHRIS/STEVEN, STEVEN/JOEY) HAVE ALSO BEEN OMITTED FOR BEING NON-EXISTENT AT THIS TIME.

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MAY VOTE FOR THREE (3) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]5T3V3N[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven/Zack is an obvious vote for me. I can't get enough of them and curse the existence of Jeremy! I want Steven to have the stud for himself :lol:

I also really love Shawn/Steven. Glad to see the other Master Hoffman back in play. Hope he gets some more use out of Steven before he leaves! And rimming....... that last chapter really made me want it more! What a tease :P

For my last vote, I voted Brad/Nick. I'm really anxious to see the hot deviant jock again. Curious to see if he wants to make up for Nick or is plotting some steamy revenge :twisted:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I basically voted for the options that had Steven in it. I am always in flux as to my opinion about him, but ultimately he is damned compelling.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I voted for 2 of them

Steven/Shawn - I am intrigued by Shawn's interactions so far with Steven, and how he pushes the limits(it seems that he wants or assumes he can do so), and how inadvertently he too is exercising his leverage on Steven whenever he can....kind of compelling or? I wonder what he will get out of this...

Steven/Zack - Well you know... :lol: Love how Zack assumes a level of dom towards Steven when he interacts with him. Would love to see this play out also with Nick present(i.e. the 3 of them)...but [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] keeps teasing us on that and then pulls back :lol: :lol:

Something peaking interest, is the same kind of 3 way interaction with Nick/Zack... but swap out Steven for Jeremy? :mrgreen: I lost track on how Jeremy is doing....oh yeah he is getting a cooking lesson from Stevie-boi in the next few days.... ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

First I choose Steven/Zach. I don’t want Steven to be Zach houseboi like he is with Nick, however they have a great relationship. Zach cares for Steven and Nick and tries his best to make sure those two relationship works out.

The other one I choose is Nick/Zach. When Zach is in private with Steven, he tells him things that Nick can’t admit too yet, like Steven being the one. Nick obviously trusts Zach a great deal, I’m a little curious how they met and what brought about that trust.

Lastly is Steven/Joshua. Had this poll been a week ago I wouldn’t have choose it, but after it was revealed someone snitched to Shawn about rimming Kyle, I wonder what Joshua’s intentions are with Steven. Does he want to cause chaos, does he want Nick for himself, or just what is his deal. I used to like him but not I’m not so sure if he is Steven friend or just using him for some kind of game.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I just read chapter 272, and I'd like to mention that I'm loving Steven getting his revenge on Jeremy, Zack and Nick are giving him what he deserves, eat Nick's balls, Jeremy-boi :twisted:
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
THE NEW POLL

A NEW POLL IS NOW BEING FEATURED.
UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ONE, THIS ONE IS TARGETED TOWARDS ALL READER GROUPS (DOMS, SWITCHES & SUBS).

BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR VOTE WITH US!
ALTHOUGH THE RECEPTION TO THE PREVIOUS POLL WAS FANTASTIC, LESS THAN HALF OF THOSE POLLED
CHOSE TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US. THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. LET'S BRING THAT FIGURE UP TO 60%

THIS LATEST POLL WILL RUN FOR A TOTAL OF TWO WEEKS.
POLL QUESTIONS WILL VARY. SOME WILL BE SERIOUS, OTHERS WILL BE HUMOUROUS.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE POLLS CAN BE POSTED HERE OR SENT TO ME VIA PM.

THE NEW POLL
THE NEW POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

IF YOU COULD JOIN THE BOUND & GAGGED CAST AND CHOSE ONE (1) OF THE GUYS TO BE GANGED UP ON, FORCIBLY WRESTLED DOWN, STRIPPED, TIED SPREAD-EAGLE TO A BED AND THEN MERCILESSLY GANG-TICKLED & TEASED FOR HOURS ON END (BY YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE CAST) WHO WOULD YOU WANT THE VICTIM TO BE?

YOU MAY NOT CHOOSE YOURSELF.
YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

I had to think about it for a while. I'm not a switch or a Dom, so taking on the role of someone's tormentor is out of my comfort zone. But thinking about the idea that I would just enjoy the situation in front of me...

I will choose Zack! Of all the athletes and guys that appeared in B&G he is the most perfect and charismatic in my opinion, although he is not my favorite character I know his qualities. But Zack is also a manipulative and cunning guy; And even if he doesn't use this trait of his for 'evil', I would love to see the perfect giant fall and have his nice words silenced by a group of jocks while he gets what he deserves! :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

My solution for the penult poll: Steven could be Nick's submissive boyfriend (or boywife) in the daily life, but he could be Nick's prisioner for a while when his behaviour isn't according Nick's standard and he needs to be punished. Also, he could to be turned in a Nick's slave when Nick is on vocations and needs more attention.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Zack/Steven, Steven/Jeremy, Zack/Jeremy

It's interesting to see how all at once Zack is gentle and devious and manipulative and sweet. I like seeing him interact with Steven, and I'm interested in how his and Jeremy's relationship works. It's also really fun to see Steven and Jeremy interact - especially that time they tied each other up.
GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago I can't get enough of them and curse the existence of Jeremy! I want Steven to have the stud for himself
I'd be happy to take him! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I think I'm going for:

Zack/Steven
The interactions that Steven had with Zack often led to more understanding of Steven's own inner workings and of how Nick's mind works, and as such, deepened the connection between Steven and Nick. And it also shows Steven a different way of these kinds of relationships.

Steven/Joshua
Joshua also gets a spot on this list, of course. He can coax the playful side out of Steven quite well, and counteract that overthinking mind by just doing something. And he can also impart some knowledge and skills to Steven, as he did with the rimming session.

Nick/Zack
Maybe an odd choice, seeing everyone's pick so far, but I think a very interesting one. We already know Nick and Zack talk about Steven. Seeing how Zack is more aware of the mechanics of these relationships and is able to guide Nick, Steven, and even Jeremy in exploring these bonds they have formed, I think that would lead to interesting and important conversations. I want to see and hear Nick exploring his role and discovering how he can provide what this new relationship needs. Now we only get it second-hand, either via Steven's colored retelling, or Zack speaking about it with Steven.

As always, interesting question!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Dang this is a difficult one.
Steven/Joshua is the obvious choice for number one for obvious reasons, can't beat Joshua.

Zack/Jeremy is a close second, just because its a dynamic we don't get to see much.

Third is a tough one, I'm tempted to say Zack/Steven but I shall instead say Steven/Jeremy because they have an interesting dynamic.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nick with anyone for me!
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Anything with Zack or Nick and a sub leaves me wanting more. Though this new dynamic with Shaun is fab
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Brad/Nick. It's so long ago that I had to search through my own posts for the details but around two years ago, I made reference to Steven's "largely unnecessary embellishment of the threats made to him by Brad in the drowning scene, a lie that's never really been exposed". I think it'd be interesting to see Brad and Nick talk about that (and other issues) and perhaps see the character of Brad rehabilitated somewhat.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] OMG I never thought about that it terms of this poll. I would love to see Nick (and Zach as well) confront Brad about what he did to Jeremy and Steven. I mean we know a little of what Brad did from the aftermath, but we don’t know what worse stuff Brad was doing at his home before the camping trip.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The chapters are coming thick and fast and I'm failing to keep up!

What's wrong with you Shawn! Why do you keep trying to blackmail Steven? He doesn't even seem to get anything out of it this time. Good on Steven for hopefully having a plan to try and deal with him. He was improving in my estimation but he's just fallen back down - him and his stupid beard!

Before that it was going well. Loved the trying on of the leather jacket with all its battle imagery and I always enjoy Steven and Nick's phone calls. As others have pointed out Nick is definitely a provider.

Let's not jump to conclusions about how Shawn found out. I know Josh is trouble maker in-chief but it could equally well have been Kyle who let slip. And I doubt either would then expect Shawn to use the info like this. Looking forward to how Steven bites back.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm not gonna comment on the poll's preliminary results yet, but I just wanna thank you guys for having commented on the two most recent chapters. It's honestly difficult to fathom how even after 300+ chapters you guys are still invested in Steven's journey. Even more so because this saga doesn't even deal with bondage nearly as much as it does the everyday intricacies of a full-time sub's life.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]

There have been lots of interesting comments pertaining to the latest poll so far ([mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] brought up a really interesting point) but I'll be coming back to those in the next day or two. Also kudos to [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] for answering the poll from a few months ago. It's great to see you getting back into this, boy. Keep us posted!

It's hard to miss how varied you guys are in your viewpoints when looking at the comments and opinions you've all voiced about Steven & Shawn's latest interactions. On another note, it seems a lot of you really enjoyed the leather jacket battle scene. Perhaps almost as much as Steven did ;)

socjuc wrote: 2 years agoSo the whole jacket fitting scene and the connection that Steven feels for Shawn...WTF...I thought he didn't care for him and was still not liking him for the original blackmail....but then the blond beard erased that? :lol: :lol:

Actually, Steven's always had a weakness for Shawn. Remember how the two of them had an eye to eye talk and even slept in the same bed on that final night of the college fiasco? The blackmail wasn't forgiven, but Steven's natural bias more or less prohibits the vilification of Shawn's action in the same manner that Brad's and Phil's are. P.s- I'm not saying it's not justified in Brad's case, but [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] does bring up a very valid point about Steven's over-vilification of some aspects of Brad's behaviour (namely in the first two books of the series). There's definitely a double standard going on here.

In other words, thanks to Steven's strong bias, Shawn was given a green pass whereas Brad and Phil were not. Fair? Not exactly. Then again, the ability to overlook the wrongdoings (to some extent) of those whom we feel an affinity or attraction for is very human.

But yeah, the momentary connection they felt was definitely a wtf moment. The only thing I have to say about it is that Steven is hardly an impartial observer. As such, much of his narration is speculatory. He tends to assign motives to others as readily as we do. He felt the connection was mutual, and so goes on to convince you guys that it was. In truth though, he had no way of knowing what was going on in Shawn's head during those fleeting seconds. Food for thought 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

My three votes are
1 Nick/Jeremy
2 Steven/Jeremy
3 Steven/Joshua
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I'm all caught up now.

At this point, I think the incident with Nick and Zach in disguise might have been a bit of a setback for Nick, and it shows he still has work to do. I am glad though that he realized his mistake and apologized to Steven. Its a good example of how his character had developed from the start of the series. A once brutal and cocky jock has slowly turned into a protective boyfriend, still with faults and old tendancies, but has his heart in the right place. I think, Honestly, Nick has grown just as much as a character as Steven has.

Zach still intrigues me alot. He appears as the paladin and prince charming you see in Disney movies, but underneath I think there's more to him. He really seems into the typical cliche bondage fetishes, as indicated by his choice of gear and interests in things like chastity cages. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy gets his cock locked at some point, and most likely Zack has a secret BDSM dungeon. It's not to say that being into that stuff is bad per se, and it certainly adds more depth and rounds put his character more. I hope personally Steven gets a free ticket to this dungeon, if it exists.

At this point of the story though, I feel like we're in that part of the movie where everyone's life is going the way it's planned, and in the next scene the domino's suddenly get pushed and a certain villain makes his appearance to make it all tumble down. I do think another storm is brewing, and this story isn't over at least until it's passed.

Looking forward to the continuation!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic