BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It was a toss up between submissive boyfriend and personal houseboi. I'm enjoying Steven's journey so much that I think I'm going to have to go for personal houseboi.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.18
PRELIMINARY RESULTS

We're only two days into the poll and already the results are quite interesting.
For starters, I honestly had no idea that being Nick's captive & prisoner would hold that much appeal to a significant portion of readership. While I've no doubt that some of you would opt to assume that position IRL, I must pose a legitimate question to those who voted for the PRISONER/CAPTIVE position.

Would you guys opt to remain in such a position permanently, or do your fantasies involve starting out at the bottom so you can slowly work your way up to a different rank?

On another note, I'm also pleasantly surprised to see a blanketing of the vote across all available options.
It appears you guys are quite diverse in your needs, wants, interests and likes!

Keep the votes coming, guys!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I could only be his friend or buddy.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
TO ALL OUR NEW AND/OR SILENT READERS WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:

BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

If you're one of my many silent readers, remember that it's not too late to start posting.
Your contributions are essential to both this story and this site.

Never did the questionare so figured it was time to do it with the new questions. Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for telling me about the new questions! Super fun to fill out!

1 - Who is your favorite character so far, and why? So far my favorite character has been Zach. He has loves breathplay when he has his sub bound and over all very kinky when he wants to be. But he is also very caring and definitely earns the title "the knight"

2 - Who is your least favorite character, and why? So far it has been Kyle. He has his moments but he hasn't done anything that has really driven him home for me. However I have liked every character so far, even the "villain's".

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be? Most likely Jeremy, in the beginning he has it very rough which I don't envy, but becoming Zach sub would be very fun. Plus I have had very little experience in relationship so I could see myself ending up in Jeremy position if I wasn't careful.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack? 100% Zach every time

5 - D'you have a favorite scene so far? If so, which one? I loved the facesitting scene with Phil and Steven. Phil has that sadist side that I just love and hate at the same time.

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship? It makes both of them happy which means it is a great relationship because they are both getting what they want. Granted the events of the kidnapping make shake things up but overall I really like them. Nick cares for Steven unlike how Brad used Jeremy only for his desires and did not care about what Jeremy wanted.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how? I would want to be tied up Zach in the living room. Be mummified from neck to ankles with my head and feet out. Probably gagged with his socks/jock. Be on the floor with his feet on face, pinching my nose while he is watching TV.

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
Zach -> Shawn -> Nick -> Phil -> Brad -> Big Mike -> Joey -> Chris -> Joshua -> Kyle -> Steven -> Jeremy

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night? Zach and Joshua would be a fun combo

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with? Once again I would go with Zach. I know he would treat me right but also have some fun with me as well.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim? I would want to be tickled by Zach, however I would definitely want to be gagged as well. I find tickling much more enjoyable when gagged.

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face? The first would be Zach, he is one of the biggest guys and definitely would make me work for air. Then I would choose Phil and Brad for the same reason, they are pretty sadistic and it would be on hell of an experience.

13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming? I would do Zach as well as Nick, big muscular guys with big asses would be a lot of fun. And then I would go with Joshua.

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up? I would go with Zach, Nick and Chris. Nick and Zach are huge and sweaty guys who I could to town worshipping. Chris, while not the biggest, is "the jock" so those muscles would need some tender love and care.

15 - How did you find this story? I found it on Deviantart and then followed the link to TUG. TUG is much better of a website than Devaintart as well, runs much smoother.

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? The gags are one of my favorite parts, especially since they are very common in most scenes. I love mummification as well, or just where the body is immobile in that plank position, so the sleep sack as well. And the facesitting, not very common in bondage settings so seeing it here was an absolute treat!

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose: I would choose apartment 2. Phil would be a hot nightmare to live with which would make every night interesting. Joshua would overall be fun, being a switch and being able to teach how to be a better sub. Kyle would be fun to please when he wanted it and great practice for the future.

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose? Shawn would be a fun hookup. He is very to the point and will do what he wants. Wouldn't be very romantic but it would be one hell of a hookup.

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison? I would go with Zach. Hopefully I wouldn't just be in his sock and he would use me as he wanted. But either way he has some great feet and those socks would be one hell of a prison.

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn. 6.5

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick. 8.5

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place? I would be in heaven. I think the ass is hottest part of a guy so giving that God a rimjob would be great!

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by? Either Brad or Phil. Phil I think would be more fun but still terrifying, Brad would be a whole different level of fear though. He physically hurt Jeremy so that threat would be there and would scare.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LET'S GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, SHALL WE?
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Special shoutout to [mention]Bradstick[/mention] for the awesome questionnaire answers.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US!

CHAPTER 313 - RECONCILIATION
Wednesday, May 27 (3:15 AM)

It was a little past three in the morning when I first woke up and began feeling the pangs of loneliness. Nick was still lying on his back and sleeping peacefully beside me, but even though his body was easily within arm's reach of mine, it felt as though the two of us were oceans apart.

I let out a quiet sigh, closed my eyes tight and did my best to try and fall back to sleep. Everything around me smelled so very strongly of him; the bedsheets, the comforter, the pillow. And yet, what I longed for most was his touch. I wanted to feel his warm fingers against my skin and wanted to bask in the safety of his superbly thick arms.

I spent the next hour and a half tossing and turning; rethinking about what he'd put me through last night and pondering the many doubts and uncertainties that still clouded my future. I was still madly in love with the man whose bed I shared, but part of me couldn't quite shake the fear associated with the precarious nature of our relationship. The fear that he would eventually tire of me and toss me aside like he had all of his previous mates weighed very heavily on my mind. Even more so because I no longer enjoyed the freedom of self-sufficiency or the benefits of financial independence. While I knew that Nick probably wouldn't be kicking me out or putting me on the streets anytime soon, the unspoken fears that occasionally dominated my thoughts were quite legitimate.

Those fears I harboured had become prime motivators in my quest to try and expand my usefulness in bed. Something which in hindsight was a little sad, considering the fact that my reasons for wanting to please him stemmed from a rather frantic fear of being rejected.

As "in control" and authoritative as my lover normally was, this new heading of ours was highly unprecedented and very much unplanned. Nick had never planned on falling in love with me, and he certainly hadn't planned on my moving in with him. The idea that he had somehow orchestrated this whole affair had crossed my mind once or twice, but the theory remained unproven and spotty at best. While Nick had always been a skilled communicator, things had changed considerably in the days following my confession of love and my moving in with him. The once confident and relatively outspoken muscleman had grown tight-lip and unordinarily pensive; two characteristics that I would've previously thought entirely foreign to him.

I guess I sort of enjoyed thinking of Nick as this superhuman powerhouse of confidence and assuredness. But the truth of the matter was, he was just as human as the rest of us.

It took a while for me to understand that he was as overwhelmed and confounded as I was and that he too was learning to cope with the realities of this journey we'd embarked on. Nick tried very hard to make it seem as though he always knew what he was doing; firstly because he was a very proud man and secondly because he felt that was expected of him. Zack didn't have all the answers either, but the ones he'd shared with me were enlightening, to say the least.

The brown-haired muscle-knight had made it very clear to me that he'd never seen my man this happy before and that Nick had told him several times that I was the one. I broke down into tears upon learning that my tight-lipped protector kept all those corny love notes I'd written him. When confronted with my bewildered sobs at the fact that Nick had chosen to conceal his appreciation of those notes, Zack had merely shrugged before letting slip a crucial bit of advice.

"Give him some time. He needs to sort things out." he'd whispered, no doubt trying to alert me to the fact that his friend was still in the midst of coming to terms with his feelings for me and pondering what it meant for our future. I didn't fully grasp what Zack meant at the time, but seeing my man sitting alone by the lakeside on that last night of our camping trip gave me a glimpse of his meaning.

Nick was learning what it meant to be a provider and was trying very hard to find the right balance with me. He wanted control, required obedience, but genuinely wanted to make me happy; something that was becoming increasingly apparent given his recent openness to trying new things and the many adjustments he was trying to make. He was stern, strict and fatherly, far more so than he'd ever been in the past, but he'd also softened a little and was growing more liberal in his affections, both verbal and physical.

I knew I had a big part to play in the poor communication that plagued us, but I was deadset on fixing that. To his own credit, Nick was also aware of the problem and doing his best to make progress on that front. The cold shoulder I'd given him that night probably wasn't the best example of open communication, but it did at the very least let him know I was upset.

When the behemoth-king stirred awake just a few minutes before five, we had a much-needed verbal exchange about what had transpired the night before.

A large hand stretched out to rub my back and then I felt a set of warm lips pucker against the nape of my neck.
"Are you still angry with me?" came the sound of my blond man's soothingly deep voice.

I thought about his question, tried to rekindle those feelings of anger I'd experienced after Zack's departure, and then nodded my head 'yes' to let him know that I was.

Nick continued slowly rubbing my back but allowed a few seconds to pass before opening his mouth a second time.
"D'you wanna talk about it?" he asked, once again trying to initiate dialogue.

Not feeling nearly as upset as I did a few hours ago and not really feeling in the mood to talk about it, I just shrugged. Fortunately, Nick decided to press the issue and ended up doing most of the initial talking.

"I'm sorry, babe." he spoke, apologising to me for one of the very first times. "I saw you sniffing my shoes when you were tied up in the back of Brad's Jeep last year and I know you're into being tied up. I honestly thought you'd enjoy what Zack and I did to you last night." he went on, explaining to me his line of reasoning before finally propping himself up on one elbow upon noticing that I was sobbing.

"Heyyy, why are you crying?" he asked, rubbing my back in a circular motion and adopting a tone that betrayed how concerned he felt.

I sobbed for a bit, sniffled back a few stray tears and tried putting into words the thoughts going around my head.

"Why...why didn't you tell me it was you?" I whimpered, much to Nick's momentary puzzlement. Had I received a warning or had I known who was under those masks of theirs, the ordeal wouldn't have been nearly as traumatic. Nick, however, didn't seem to understand how I could've possibly felt as though I'd been in any sort of danger.

"Babe. I don't get it. I'm the one who called you into the garage. How could you not have known it was me under one of those suits? Who else could it have been?" he pressed.

I sniffled back a few more tears upon remembering all the dark thoughts my mind had conjured up after being loaded in a crate and driven across town.

"I don't know. I thought...I thought something had happened to you. I thought they'd...I thought they'd killed you." I whimpered, this time breaking into fresh tears and sobbing uncontrollably.

Nick's ensuing silence betrayed just how dumbfounded he was at the revelation that I'd spent most of the ordeal thinking that he was either dead or incapacitated. The fact that he didn't know what to say left me with the distinct impression that he hadn't foreseen this.

"Then you guys...you guys put me in a box and...and..." I tried explaining, only for my sobs to take precedence and impede the clear formation of words.

As soon as that happened, Nick immediately wrapped his huge arms around my quivering form and pulled me in, right up against his torso.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you like that! I swear I thought you knew who we were. I'm so sorry, babe." he spoke, his lips puckering atop my head as his great big body spooned the back of my impossibly dwarfed one. The two of us remained silent for a few minutes, during which Nick just held me close and used his warmth to calm me down. My sobs eventually did subside, but that didn't stop the man from apologising again and promising he'd make it up to me.

"Are you gonna be okay, babe?" he asked, to which I nodded my head 'yes' and expressed my willingness to make peace by turning around and nuzzling my tear-lined face in his neck.

Of slight concern to me was the fact that he was just as erect as he'd been prior to our getting in bed last night. His gargantuan slab of meat throbbed, pulsed and bobbed around as though possessed of sentience, but much to my own relief, the man that wielded it showed great restraint and refrained from conquering my holes that morning.

Nick kissed me on the head rather tenderly before wrapping his massive limbs around my puny frame and pulling his thick duvet atop us. The two of us closed our eyes and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

I was understandably disappointed when my husbandly leviathan-king rose up to get ready for work less than half an hour later. Still feeling exhausted from a sleepless night of tormented thoughts, I dragged myself out of bed while he was showering and got his lunchbox neatly packed up before pouring the contents of the freshly-brewed coffee pot into his thermos cup.

Nick emerged from the washroom wearing those same dark green boxers he'd worn the day before. He was about to retreat to the bedroom when he noticed my groggy form stumbling about the kitchen like some undead creature having just risen from its grave.

"Babe, it's too early for you to be up. Come on, back to bed." he paternalistically scolded, escorting me to the bedroom and tucking me in real nice and snug.

The man spent a few minutes silently getting dressed before finally sitting himself down on the edge of the bed and rubbing the top of my head with his gloved hand. I vaguely recall him buckling my collar around my neck and telling me something about Shawn stopping by to get his laundry washed, and then I slipped right back into the dream world as the pressing of his lips was felt against my forehead.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

*fist pumping* *happy dancing* *cheering*

Can we just have a little moment of joy for how far these two have come? I mean, finally, some pure and open communication and discussion! Sure, it's only a start, but it is an amazing start that leaves me hopeful. Very hopeful.

I think the cherry on the top was that Nick didn't try to have sex after. Normally, yes, this'd just be basic human decency, but in context, it's a sign of true growth here.

Yay! Whooooooo!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I absolutely loved this chapter. It's always nice seeing Nick's softer side. I think Nick now fully realizes that it was a traumatic experience for Steven, and it's nice to see how receptive and caring he is about it.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

The chapter is absolutely wonderful. They really needed that open communication and I’m really glad Nick listened to Steven. I could see Nick at the beginning of series just leaving and going to work and talking about it later, but him initiating the conversation was so sweet. Granted it not there yet, but it’s a start.

And I can also feel for Steven. There is definitely a fear to please. If Nick did get bored with him, he would be homeless and without at job, he is currently very dependent on Nick. However Nick does love him a lot, even if he isn’t ready to admit that, but that situation can be very scary for anyone. I hope Steven does bring that up to Nick, it’s a hard topic but it’s one that really needs to be had.

Great job, I’ve been waiting for this talk and you did it incredibly well. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here. I’m curious how Shawn will play into this, and whether or not Nick will tell his cousin what happened.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great chapter .
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm loving this building bridge of communication and understanding
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

About time that whole situation about Steven thinking he was actually in danger was finally addressed! Nick is great, but he can be pretty dense sometimes. Glad they were able to talk it out. Hopefully Steven gets to help Shawn with his laundry now :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago About time that whole situation about Steven thinking he was actually in danger was finally addressed! Nick is great, but he can be pretty dense sometimes. Glad they were able to talk it out. Hopefully Steven gets to help Shawn with his laundry now :twisted:
Well I totally agree with this comment!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as I was reading Steven's thoughts before interacting with Nick, I thought wow, Steven is really evaluating the situation and analyzing.....and I thought I am glad you wrote this, coz I couldn't :lol: Very well done, it is so 'Steven' and I think not easy to write....

Now Nick seems to be turning a new leaf, or rather understanding where Steven is coming from. Nice to see.

More pressing will Sean boi force Steven to help with the laundry? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Aww yes yes yes, that was so nice and sweet! I just melted, I love these two. They're growing so much, I feel so proud.

Side note, but every time I read 'muscle-knight', I see Zack standing in full plate armor, next to a white horse, hear fluttering in the wind, holding a lance upright. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago I've been asked for clarifications twice since the new poll's release last night.
So here's a quick breakdown of the voting options and what they mean.

HIS FRIEND/BUDDY
Basically a colleague, friend, gym buddy, someone you'd hang around and have a beer with.

HIS FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
Same as above but with an added element of occasional intimacy and/or kink.
"Benefits" in this case is not exclusively synonymous with sex. It encompasses a whole range of activities.

HIS PART-TIME SUB
For those who'd be interesting in having Nick as a part-time Dom. Sorta like friends with benefits, but without the friendship element. This relationship would tend to be more carnal. Good for guys who like BDSM in limited/controlled amounts.

HIS EQUALITARIAN PARTNER
Basically a 50/50 spouse. Anyone who would wanna live with Nick but have a more or less equal partnership should vote for this.
Equalitarian partnerships encompass anything from 55/45 to 45/55 relationship dynamics. In other words, both partners enjoy an equal say in things even if one tends to take the reins more often.

HIS SUBMISSIVE BOYFRIEND
A full-time lover but one who defers to his dominant boyfriend's authority and who has less of a say in most matters. This role is best suited for Betas and those who prefer to follow. Fans of 80/20 to 60/40 power dynamics should vote for this.

HIS PERSONAL HOUSEBOI
A sort of hybrid between slave/servant and submissive boyfriend. Has all the perks of the submissive boyfriend (love/physical intimacy), but with even less overall say in matters. A good option for hyper-submissive boyfriends who are into 90/10 to 80/20 power dynamics. Also ideal for those who are tempted by "slave life" but who want a romantic relationship with their Master.

HIS SLAVE/SERVANT
The lowest of the low. Has no say in matters. For guys who get off on serving and being at the mercy of their Master's every whim.
Intimacy can be involved, but unlike the above option, the bond is almost always carnal and non-emotional. For guys who get off on being used.

HIS PRISONER/CAPTIVE
Basically, a bondage gimp who spends the vast majority of his time (if not all of it) bound up and gagged.

@squirrel @OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @The slave @gaggedfeety @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @KidnappedCowboy @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @The slave @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Gaybondage @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Jason07 @that1kid13 @Ropelover98 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @BondageFootPig @Kratos @Ayu @DeeperThanRed @subguybr

I will choose 'HIS PERSONAL HOUSEBOI'. I'm an independent guy in real life, but I'd be willing to hand over a lot of my independence to Nick. Everything we know so far about him shows that he's a very controlling guy, but he also listens to what the sub feels.
However, Steven has a hard time being honest about his feelings for Nick and talking about his feelings for him. So I think I would know how to have a better dialogue with Nick and make the relationship pleasant for both of them.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A huge thanks for all the wonderful comments so far, guys! From the comments and PMs I've received today, it seems that many of you are really pleased with the direction Nick & Steven are taking. The fact that you guys are so optimistic about the promising exchange they had pleases me a great deal.

Since I've focused most of my attention on HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE and EASY PREY IV these past few weeks, I'm going to forgo the wait I usually leave between the publishing of new chapters and post the next chapter of B&G up later today (NA Eastern Time).

As a minor spoiler, fans of Shawn are going to be very happy with the upcoming developments.
Looking forward to hearing from those who haven't shared their thoughts yet!

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago A huge thanks for all the wonderful comments so far, guys! From the comments and PMs I've received today, it seems that many of you are really pleased with the direction Nick & Steven are taking. The fact that you guys are so optimistic about the promising exchange they had pleases me a great deal.

Since I've focused most of my attention on HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE and EASY PREY IV these past few weeks, I'm going to forgo the wait I usually leave between the publishing of new chapters and post the next chapter of B&G up later today (NA Eastern Time).

As a minor spoiler, fans of Shawn are going to be very happy with the upcoming developments.
Looking forward to hearing from those who haven't shared their thoughts yet!
Ohhhhhhhh boy, it's no secret Shawn is one of, if not, my favorite of the B & G dudes. So, I am very excitedly and anxiously awaiting his return
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

A new chapter so soon, you really are spoiling us lately! I’m excited for Shawn, I just hope he doesn’t accidentally make things worse, Steven is very vulnerable right now. I’m interested on if Nick will have told Shawn about that. Would be very interesting if we saw a more compassionate side to Shawn, but I doubt that will happen. Can’t wait either way!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

For the poll I chose part-time sub. I'm too independent to be a full-time slave, but being able to turn it on and off is super alluring.

And the recent chapter was everything I wanted. Hopefully this opens up new understanding between our protagonists. But what will this mean when Nick goes on his trip?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great chapter really exploring Steven's inner thoughts and feelings, his hopes and fears. So great to see Steven and Nick actually talking about what happened. More is needed but it's a start. Feel the anger melt away curled up in Daddy's embrace.

I think it's really important to remember that both Steven and Nick are trying to traverse a relationship that neither of them expected or have any experience of. It's just as challenging for Nick as it is for Steven and it's easy for one to make an assumption that can hurt, upset or scare the other. I really love that you are exploring such a complex subject and doing it so well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 314 - THE OTHER MASTER HOFFMANN
Wednesday, May 27 (9:08 AM)

I got out of bed at a little past nine that morning, and like most days, I began my routine by starting up the coffee machine and stepping under the shower.

There was a bit of cleaning to be done around the house, but aside from tidying things up and getting the supper ready in time for Nick's return, I didn't have much on the agenda. Jeremy would be coming over for his first cooking lesson on Friday, so that left me plenty of time to take care of my vegetable patch and enjoy the blossoming garden.

All in all, the start of my day was fairly standard until Shawn unexpectedly showed up. Nick had told me that his cousin would be stopping by during the day, but I was under the mistaken impression that Shawn would at least have the decency of texting me before barging in unannounced. Still, I was too excited about his presence and too intimidated by his great size and masculinity to give him any lip about it. Shawn may not have been my Master, but he was definitely a hunk in his own right; one who called most of the shots and wielded much authority back at the college dorm.

In any case, I was positively shocked when he entered through the front door carrying two giant duffle bags filled to the brim with his laundry. Oh don't get me wrong, the bags were big and all, but rather, it was Shawn himself that left me in a total daze. For the first time since I'd laid eyes on the guy, the bottom of his boyish face was no longer clean-shaven. Shawn was sporting a short beard, and dare I say, a mighty fine one at that!

"Hey man. 'Sup?" the college stud casually greeted, tossing his heavy duffle bags to the floor and closing the entrance door behind him.

I returned the hulking muscleman's greeting but must've looked pretty pathetic just standing there with an awkward smile spread across my lips. The sight of him had me completely enamoured, to the point where my throat felt dry and my stomach was in a knot.

"So, watcha doin'?" he asked, his great big frame strutting into the kitchen where I was busily in the midst of washing my hands and trying to scrub all lingering traces of garden soil out from around the edges of my fingernails.

"Not much. I was just taking care of business in the yard." I replied, purposefully using the words "business" and "yard" in an attempt to make my gardening pastime sound more...manly, for lack of a better term. "D'you want something to drink? I just made some iced tea a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, iced tea would be nice." Shawn absentmindedly answered, slowly walking around the kitchen and dining room before making his way over towards the patio door.

The yard was normally abuzz with activity on sunny days like these, but at the moment of Shawn's visit, it was even more lively than it usually was. Even the background 80's music playing on the living room stereo system was being drowned out by the rather noisy chirping of bickering birds and diurnal critters.

Shawn just stood there and watched as an eclectic assembly of aviary specimens gathered around the large seed bowl I'd put out on the patio deck less than half an hour ago. A squirrel had apparently joined the frenzy, as well as several larger black birds, much to their smaller counterparts eternal anger and frustration. Over a dozen melodious bird calls resonated noisily across the yard; their chirps and chants being complimented by the occasional singing of male cicada bugs.

For me, this was just business as usual. For Shawn - who lived in a far more urban and densely populated part of town - this was anything but usual.

I brought the man his glass of lemon flavoured iced tea and cheerfully giggled at the sight of the raucous frenzy taking place on the other side of the patio screen. Shawn looked at the birds and scanned the blossoming yard for a bit. But like most college guys his age, he didn't appear the least bit moved by the soothing sight and sounds of nature.

"I don't have any classes today, but I've got a shit-ton of stuff to get washed, so I'll probably be here for a while." he told me, right before unceremoniously gulping down the totality of his cold drink and handing me the empty glass back.

I just flashed him my sheepish smile and told him that it was no trouble at all before making my way back to the kitchen and putting his glass in the sink. I still remember feeling a little warm and fluttery at the sight of his sleeveless shirt-clad torso and blond stubble-lined face. I tried focusing on something else, but every time I glanced his way, the sensation of lightheadedness immediately returned. Much to his own unconscious indifference, Shawn had me positively swooning that day. And the best part of it was, he wasn't even trying!

In the minutes following the college hunk's arrival, I stepped out onto the patio and frantically texted Josh to tell him how insanely attractive I thought Shawn's new look was.

"Yeah, he's alright. Shame that he doesn't usually leave his facial scruff on though." came my blond friend's near-immediate reply.

The two of us spoke for a bit, during which I expressed my growing uncertainty at which of the college blokes I found hottest.
A few minutes ago, the contest would've undoubtedly been between Joey, Chris and Kyle. But now that I'd seen Nick's 21-year-old cousin with a bit of peach fuzz on his face, I truly did not know anymore.

I'd always been attracted to Shawn, from the very first time I'd met him. But most of the attraction I felt came down to the awesome size of his muscles and that great big body of his. His face was not by any means unattractive, but it didn't stand out to me the same way Joey's or Kyle's did. This new version of Shawn, however, had me positively speechless! It's crazy what a bit of scruff can do to completely transform a guy's look, right?

"Of course, I'm the hottest guy on campus." Josh humorously boasted. "But yeah, Shawn and his gang are pretty hot as well. Speaking of hot guys, Nathan is moving out this weekend and one of Big Mike's friends - some nerdy gamer dude called Andrew - is moving in with us in a few weeks. He's super fuckin' hot! You're totally gonna melt when you see him." he continued.

"Sweet! Btw, any news on Phil?" I excitedly asked.

"Nope. Haha! He's still in hiding. He'll probably be back in a few days, but for now, he's keeping a low profile. Joey and Chris both have a bunch of guys on the lookout for him. I swear man, I've never seen Joey this pumped up and stoked before. He gets so riled up sometimes, it's fuckin' hot!" Joshua wrote, ending his message with a cucumber-shaped veggie that was supposed to resemble a boner and a squirt of water that clearly signified his arousal.

I smiled, put my phone in my pocket and then stepped back into the house, only to find my guest gaming on the living room Play Station 5 console. Shawn's huge duffle bags were still sitting where he'd left them, not far from the main entrance. At first, I thought he just wanted to get settled in, but it didn't take very long for me to figure out that he had no intention of washing his own stuff.

"Um, Shawn? D'you want me to bring your bags downstairs?" I asked, almost feeling guilty about having to bother him during his game.

"Yeah, thanks. It'll probably take three loads to get all my stuff washed, but I packed a bottle of detergent in there so that I wouldn't use all of yours up." he spoke, only glancing briefly my way before once again locking his gaze back to the TV screen.

I sorta huffed at the casual dominance of him and then moved to grab his duffle bags, only to find them a lot heavier than I initially expected. Shawn wasn't kidding when he said it would take three loads to wash his stuff. His bags must've been packed with over a month's worth of dirty laundry and then some!

Happy thoughts and feelings of submissiveness flooded my mind as I slowly marched down to the laundry room with the supremely muscular college-hunk's immensely heavy bags in tow. A slightly less submissive guy would've probably been insulted by what was being asked, or rather, what was expected of me. I, on the other hand, was strangely okay with it and even a little turned on by the fact that Shawn didn't think twice about having me take on the task of doing his laundry.

There was definitely a bit of beef between the two of us given the shady events leading up to my staying at his place last week, but that didn't mean I loathed the guy. His clumsy and surprisingly unscrupulous attempt at forcing me to capitulate to his advances had really freaked me out, but the rather fair and down-to-earth treatment he'd awarded me during my tenure at the college dorm had done much to repair some of the damage.

I didn't entirely trust the man. While probably not possessed of Brad's jealousy or vile intent, Shawn was, at the very least, unprincipled and unpredictable. A definite wild card if ever I'd seen one.

As soon as I made it down the wooden staircase, I opened the front-loading washing machine and unzipped one of my guest's overfilled duffle bags. I was fully expecting to find a chaotic jumble of worn stuff but was totally unprepared for the strong draft of foot odour and smelly gym clothes that leapt out to greet me.

The expression on my face was one of horror, but the unspoken jubilance in my pants was of a completely different nature. Shawn's duffle bag was a treasure trove of dirty laundry. And best of all, it was mine for the taking.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Loved how we got to see a glance at the garden. It’s come a long way and so has Steven. Really nice getting to see that.

Then Andrew is moving in! That’s gonna be very interesting and am excited for what takes place in those dorms. Also the little text Joshua makes me so happy that he has friends beyond Nick and Zach who he can talk besides Jeremy of course.

The treasure trove of Shawn is extremely enticing and I would not complain if I was told to clean all that laundry, hell I’d do it by hand. However I have a feeling Steven is gonna get caught which normally I would be fine with, however Nick and Steven need to talk when he gets home. I would hate if that incident pushed that talk back cause it is super important

Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see what Steven does with all that laundry!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, pretty sure Nick wouldn't allow Shawn anywhere CLOSE to Steven if he learned about the "shady events" (and yes, I am still mad about that and a little bit of sexy scruff isn't going to make me forget it :x )

Still, I'm always interested to see into Steven's mind, even when I disagree with the boy.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Humourous to see how Stevie-boi is swooning over Shawn....Interesting how even though he has had issues with Shawn, he still takes a submissive role and takes the responsibility of his laundry.....Now I am wondering what kind of mischief he will get into...and maybe get busted :lol: :lol:

I think I have matching socks to Shawn's :) ...not the stench of course :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

That garden is gorgeous, and I have to say that a bit of stubble really frames Shawn's face. Loved the reference to Easy Prey and I adore this laundry fiasco. If he does it like I do, You take out every piece to make sure it's the right way round and all the buttons are done up. Plenty of time to inspect and admire :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic