THE SILVER MUMMY: A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME (MMMM/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE SILVER MUMMY: A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME (MMMM/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Post by bondagefreak »

PART I
THE SILVER MUMMY
A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME

I didn't get the full gist of the backstory leading to poor Joshua's heavy-handed capture. But from what the hunks were saying, and from the way the pallet wrapped twerp was being rebuked and spoken down to, it was obvious that he'd done something serious enough to deserve the treatment he was now getting. And even if the brutes were wrong and young Joshua wasn't deserving of this unfortunate punishment, there wasn't much he could do about it.

The blue-eyed beta-jock was no pushover, but Chris, Joey and Kyle were just SO much bigger than he was. And with huge, beefy Shawn now added to the mix, my friend's predicament was all the more hopeless. As was mine.

I was very much hoping for my erection to subside at that point, but the sight of those four shirtless muscle-hunks and the sound of their deep, masculine voices must've ended up getting the better of me.

I watched as Joshua's feet were pallet wrapped together and watched as the twinky nineteen-year-old boy squirmed and struggled to break free from his captors.

Loud, cheerful laughter echoed wildly across the living room, and in the seconds that followed, two hefty-looking rolls of wide silver duct tape were brought into play and noisily unleashed upon the struggling captive.

By the time Joshua's lower body was wrapped up, my sleepsacked form was sporting what could only be described as the most prominent of hard-ons.

The spandex sleepsack's body-hugging embrace defeated all my struggling, and strategically-positioned internal sleeves prevented me from reaching my own nether region. The stretchy thing clung to me like a second skin, whilst at the same time giving my crotch enough leeway to build up an erection and maintain a fully-grown boner.

I was genuinely frightened of ending up like Josh, but part of me actually wanted to share in the blond twink's fate.
I loathed bondage, and yet was attracted to it, both at the same time.
A true love-hate relationship, if ever there was one.

Joshua screamed, laughed and begged for release, but his cries went virtually unheeded.
Buried beneath the cacophony of growling duct tape and the cheers of his rowdy, muscular hazers, the blond teen's voice could barely be heard.

Every time his pleas got too loud, a seemingly random hand would break free from the fray and clamp itself over his face, temporarily putting an end to his mouthy protests.

Big Mike and I watched with growing amusement as Josh attempted arguing with his captors.
The hunks were saying something about him being in need of a serious lesson, but the blond twerp kept interjecting, demanding release and telling them that they got it all wrong and that he'd done nothing to deserve this treatment.

Somehow, the whole thing had to do with Mike, which was all the more surprising since he was the only one -excluding myself- not participating in Joshua's demise.

Standing at almost seven feet, Big Mike wasn't as buff or as muscular as the other guys who shared his apartment. But taking into account his formidable size and his jaw-dropping stature, the beastly college jock would've made short work of Josh and his lively antics. Instead of helping out though, the gentle-giant just sat there and watched as the amusing scene unfolded before his eyes.

The seven-foot-tall giant had been wronged by the blond lad, and his hunky college roomies - Shawn, Joey, Chris and Kyle - were apparently taking it upon themselves to correct the matter and dish out some well-deserved justice on his behalf.

Considering how passive and soft-tempered Mike generally was, it wasn't all that surprising that he'd shy away from helping them, even though he had a vested interest in the troublesome twink's demise.

Even as his arms were rendered useless and his chest was being swallowed up, the blond-haired mummy-boy continued arguing with his betters.

Shawn and Kyle used all the strength they could muster to make sure the adhesive was wrapped around real tight. Meanwhile, Joey and Chris kept the lad's mouth in check and made it amply clear to their argumentative prisoner that he'd be spending the rest of the day bound up and left contemplating what he'd done.

Big Mike's expression revealed few clues as to what the devilish teen-jock had done to deserved this fate, but the poorly-concealed look of satisfaction on his face gave me all the information I needed. Josh had done something to Big Mike, and now he was paying the price for his folly.

The extra-wide, super-fibrous duct tape eventually swallowed the young man's upper chest up and began hungrily inching its way around that smooth neck of his.

I watched as muscle-hunk Joey grabbed the mummified twink's jaw in one hand and watched as Chris and Shawn took turns scolding the argumentative prisoner.

Much like the other college hunks, muscle-bro Kyle was also kneeling down on the living room floor. But unlike his rowdier partners-in-crime, the incredibly handsome Instagram god was far removed from the collective effort of verbally rebuking Josh. Muscleman Kyle was instead focused on the arduous task of securing the prisoner up and was very busily wrapping excessive amounts of duct tape around the poor lad's already heavily-mummified ankles.

Joshua was fucked and he knew it.
Even as Joey, Chris and Shawn ordered him to quiet down and take it like a man, the young beta-jock held his own and continued bathing the room with a series of virulent protests.

You should've seen how desperate his protests became when his head was lifted up off the floor and his neck fell prey to duct tape.

The straw-haired kid screamed and protested his fate. He knew that his mouth would soon find itself trapped beneath layers of silencing adhesive, and he knew that his chances of successfully making a case were growing slimmer by the second.

My eyes drifted back to hot stud Kyle, who had just taken the uncooperative mummy's stinky Nike TNs off and begun the process of taping the prisoner's socked soles together.

Poor Josh's feet were finally taped up, but Kyle showed no signs of wanting to stop the taping and casually slapped more adhesive onto to mummified lad's bound ankles.

Around and around the tape went; roaring and growling with each revolution and causing its victim's eyes to bulge out in unbridled panicked.

Joey and Chris kept a firm grip on the wiry prisoner's head, allowing the beefiest of the gang - Shawn - to wrap the helpless twink's neck up and sever the tape right below his chiseled jawline.

Poor Josh must've breathed a sigh of relief when the giant, hairy-chested Alpha put the tape down and got up to leave the living room.

I'm not gonna pretend I knew Shawn all that well, but considering what I did know about him, the man didn't strike me as the type to just walk away and leave a job half-finished. And that's precisely why my eyes tore away from the spectacle of Josh's demise, and instead, followed Shawn's deliberate departure from the action-packed living room scene.

The 235-pound college hunk continued past the washroom and swiftly made his way towards the door that marked Big Mike's bedroom.

Now Joshua was a cunning lad and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would've normally caught on to what Shawn was currently up to. But with Kyle continuously wrapping him up in more duct tape, and Chris and Joey seemingly bent on verbally rebuking him, the talkative prisoner remained completely oblivious to the very significant move Shawn had just taken.

From my relatively comfortable perch up on the living room couch, I watched as the inside of Big Mike's bedroom was exposed, and then watched as the apartment's beefiest hunk grabbed the gentle-giant's oversized hockey bag and purposefully started rummaging through its contents.

The goal of his search was really quite obvious.
Joshua was going to be gagged. Gagged with something from Big Mike's hockey bag, no less!

This was going to be good, I knew.
REAL good!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I like the start to this story! Duct tape is hot. That iconic sound everyone knows all too well! Cant wait for more!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

The spandex sleepsack's body-hugging embrace defeated all my struggling, and strategically-positioned internal sleeves prevented me from reaching my nether region. The stretchy thing clung to me like a second skin, whilst at the same time giving my crotch enough leeway to build up an erection and maintain a fully-grown boner.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!!!

I love men in peril in sleep-sacks! :twisted:
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Another great story, love it. And the pictures make it even more fun to read!!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

oh the start of another great story, i like it. I must say that sleepsacks and mummification push my buttons~
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Poor guy is going to be reduced to a whimpering gag boi quite soon it sounds like, look forward to seeing it
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II
THE SILVER MUMMY
A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME

For reasons as yet unknown to me, my first reaction was to turn my head towards poor Josh and try to alert him of what was coming his way. Shawn was in Big Mike's bedroom and he seemed to be searching for a gag of some sort.

Of course, there would be no alerting Josh, nor anyone else for that matter.
The four college hunks had taken into account my friendly relationship with the victim, and had taken all the necessary precautions to ensure I would not, or rather could not intervene.

My body had been forcibly zipped into an escape-proof sleepsack and my oral cavity had been stuffed with an inflatable bulb gag.

And so, as guilty as I felt about witnessing my friend's impending doom, I could do nothing but suck on my gag and rejoice at his well-deserved comeuppance. Mike too was enjoying the spectacle. So much so in fact, that the 7-foot-tall giant had apparently failed to notice the intruder rummaging through the contents of his cluttered bedroom.

The enthusiasm and excitement of watching blond boy Josh being hazed and forcibly mummified temporarily wore off when a somewhat bizarre odour began filtering up into my nostrils and permeating the air I was breathing. The smell was faint at first, but as the seconds ticked by it eventually grew in potency and got to the point of becoming unpleasant and downright offensive.

Shawn would've normally been the first suspect on my list.
He had has some particularly strong-smelling feet and his sock changing habits were dubious at best.

But as smelly as the overly-muscular, hairy blond oaf's feet were, he was all the way in Big Mike's bedroom and couldn't possibly be responsible for the irritating odour my nostrils had the misfortune of picking up.

Crossing Shawn off my list, I crinkled my nose up and darted my eyes back towards the assembled group of college hunks.
More specifically, towards their feet.

Chris' socks certainly looked like they could use a wash, but his soles were comfortably tucked inside his black and white Air Jordans. His friend Kyle was still wearing his basketball trainers, and although Joey's foot odour remained somewhat of a mystery to me, his feet were also clad in a pair of good looking Nike running shoes.

I crossed all three of them off my suspect list.

That left me only with Josh.
The blond teen's feet had been completely wrapped up and sealed beneath layers of sticky, air-tight duct tape. But his crummy old Nike TNs had been pulled off and uncaringly tossed to the living room floor, where they were no doubt oozing stench and stinking up the place.

My nostrils flared open and I sniffed the air again.

*Sniff*
*Sniff*

Good lord, it stank in here!

As sound as placing the blame on Joshua's sneakers would've been, my acute senses were sharp enough to recognise a major discrepancy in this plausible theory. Joshua's socks and shoes definitely smelled, but didn't smell anything even remotely similar to the fetid stench I was now being forced to sniff up.

The fumes flowing up into my defenceless sniff-holes were too acrid, too cheesy, and too unpleasant to be his.

His crummy old Nikes weren't responsible for the odour.
It had to be coming from somewhere else.

It took a good minute for me to finally connect the dots and put A and B together. But as the smell grew stronger and as the cheesiness increased, it finally occurred to me what the source of the stench was none other than Big Mike.
Big Mike and his friggin' GINORMOUS size 15 feet!

"Uggghmph!" I angrily protested, shaking my head left and right and crinkling my nose up in a futile effort to get away from the gentle giant's nauseating stench.

Fortunately for everyone else, the hefty plug gag kept me silent and prevented me from crying out or voicing any sort of comprehensible complaint about the smell. The 7-foot-tall hockey-playing goliath remained oblivious to the plight his socked soles were causing me, and simply kept his gaze fixed on the entertaining spectacle that Josh and the three larger jocks were providing.

Doing my best to ignore the revoltingly putrid stench I was breathing, I looked on with great anticipation as college hunk Shawn finally returned from the mission he'd been on. The uncharacteristically smug smile on his face told me all I needed to know. His search had been a fruitful one.

The entire living room suddenly came to life and started roaring with laughter as the great, big, hairy-chested oaf emerged out of Big Mike's bedroom and proceeded to slingshot a piece of material across the entire length of the apartment.

The cloth was propelled at great speeds across the open living room area, before hitting Joey squarely on the chest and then landing on the floor, right next to where poor Josh was lying mummified and helpless.

All eyes darted down towards the mystery garb, and my friend's orbs immediately lit up and went wide with terror as he came to recognise the cloth that would soon be plugging his mouth up.

It was an absolutely HUGE and ridiculously worn-out jockstrap.
Big Mike's jockstrap!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I have no idea what Joshua did, but I'm sure he deserves whataver the muscle studs have in store for him. I love the idea of taking care of his buddy beforehand, so he can't help his friend :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III
THE SILVER MUMMY
A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME

Josh was absolutely terrified at the sight of the foul-looking jockstrap.
Surprisingly enough though, Big Mike didn't seem too thrilled about its unexpected involvement either!

"Guys...guys, c'mon. Stop. No...." he protested, getting red in the face, not in anger, but in apparent embarrassment at the fact that his own jockstrap was going to be used as a gag to prevent mummyboi Josh from calling out for help.

Not only had Shawn broken into the privacy of Mike's bedroom, but the hairy blond hunk had also taken advantage of the gentle giant's distracted state and gone through his smelly hockey bag in order to fish out the huge man's lucky jockstrap.

Big Mike was visibly ashamed of himself and most likely harboured serious regrets about not washing the soiled thing more frequently. Unfortunately for him, his rowdy roommates apparently had no qualms about breaking into his bedroom and using his smelly sports gear.

They laughed, cheered and went on and on about how gross and pungent his loincloth was.
Chris even made a joke about Big Mike's jockstrap containing more hair than what could be found on Josh's body; which was probably accurate considering how closely shaved the blond twink's pits were.

Mummy-boi Josh was understandably panicked upon hearing that. His heartwrenching screams for help went virtually unheeded and the room immediately burst into laughter as he fought to get away and struggled to escape his neck-to-toe mummification.

"HELLLP! HELLMmmphhhhhh!" the hopelessly bound twerp vehemently cried out.

Joey was quick to clamp his very sizeable hand down over the protesting kid's screaming yapper, and the ensuing gag speech only served to provoke some added laughter from the assembled college hunks.

Chris kept going on and on about how strong the jockstrap smelled, and Big Mike kept arguing and trying to get his roomies to find a more suitable gag.

The fact that he was actually defending the prisoner who'd wronged him probably meant one of two things.
He either didn't feel that such a gross gag was needed, or he was simply genuinely ashamed of how foul and stench-ridden his sweat-stained athletic pouch was.

The soft-spoken giant kept calling out for the guys to stop, but much to his, or rather, Joshua's dismay, nobody paid heed to his somewhat petty protests.

"Man, that thing smells like fuckin' BALLS!" Joey scoffed, keeping a smothering hand clamped over the mummified prisoner's face and crinkling his nose up as Chris disdainfully snatched the cloth with two fingers and dangled it in the air for all to see.

It's a good thing my sleepsack was so tight and restrictive, otherwise I would've probably been jerking myself off and moaning in ecstasy at the sight of the spectacle unfolding before me.

Even from my lofty position up on the living room couch, I could see my unbridled terror in my blond friend's sparkling blue eyes.

The crusty pouch now hovering above his face was MASSIVE, and never had I seen a garment so heavily soiled.

Big Mike's pouch was an absolutely terrifying sight to behold.
It obviously hadn't been washed in months, and one could only guess how many hockey games it had spent clinging to the smelly giant's oversized manhood and soaking up his nasty ball sweat.

As hot as this whole mummification thing was, I genuinely did not envy young Joshua in his current predicament.

I watched as the four beefcake's gathered around their mummified prisoner, and watched as Joey, Chris and Kyle clamped their hands down around its throat, jaw and forehead.

The lad's terrified blue orbs looked on in fear as Shawn took hold of the soiled loincloth, turned it inside out and slowly wadded the dingy pouch up into a ginormous, hefty ball.

"Alright, pretty boy. Any lasts words before Mike's smelly pouch goes in?" he asked, drawing hysterical laughter from everyone, save for Josh, Mike and myself.

I watched the scene unfold, but found myself a little surprised at the fact that Big Mike took no interest in observing the prisoner's demise. He had definitely been enjoying himself a few minutes ago. But ever since his pube-filled jockstrap had come into play, the colossal hockey player - who I later learned played as a team goalie - pretended to have lost interest and willfully refused to watch the scene unfold.

Powerless to stop the hunks from using his putrid, festering pouch as a gag, the overgrown giant resigned himself to just sitting on the couch and playing his game on the living room PS5 console.

As for poor Josh, well...he didn't get much of an opportunity to make his case after that.

Shawn's offer to grant the blond boy final words was of little benefit to Josh, who found himself unable to articulate anything under the huge, smothering hands that kept his neck, jaw and head pinned down.

"Nooommpph...get tht fgggghh thng away fhhrm mmmh." the mummified twerp barely managed to cry out.

The room immediately erupted into a roar of laughter as the super attractive Barbie-boy broke into a frenzy and attempted calling for help.

Big, strong fingers suddenly dug into the screaming lad's cheeks.
His jaw was forcibly pried open, and then a final, deafening cry ended up escaping his lips.
That was the end of the blond boy's protests.

"Here, eat Mike's pouch." Shawn casually spoke, pressing the oversized wad on top of Joshua's pleading face before forcefully cramming the pube-infested loincloth into the gaping orifice that was his mouth.

The beefy brute spent the next two minutes pushing the loincloth in and stuffing the captive's mouth up.

There would be no more talking for Josh.
And certainly, there would be no crying out for help either.
Mike's oversized loincloth would make certain of that and a fair amount of duct tape would ensure its dictatorial reign over the mummified boy's defeated yapper.

The college hunks nearly doubled over with laugher as the attractive blond twink's face contorted into a veritable grimace.

For a second there, Joshua's pleading eyes met my own.
I watched as his face was forcibly gagged and watched as he tried calling for help from beneath the nauseating material that now filled his cheeks up.

The growl of duct tape soon followed. But even as the shirtless brutes cheered on and wrapped layers upon layers of sticky tape around the prisoner's mouth, Big Mike kept his eyes glued to the TV screen and pretended not to be interested.

He just sat there and played his NHL game...which was quite funny, considering the fact that his real-life hockey jock-pouch was in the process of being laundered and sucked clean. Sucked clean by the poor lad who'd wronged him, that is.

By the time the brutish hunks were done taping Josh up, the agitated, boisterous kid was reduced to nothing more than a faceless, speechless worm.

Whatever he had done to earn himself this punishment, he was probably gonna think twice before causing Mike any more trouble.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG I am so jealous big Mike's jockstrap looks so yummy . I want it taped over my nose . And one taped in my mouth
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] Thanks for the comment buddy!
Glad you enjoyed rereading this short snippet 8-)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I envy joshua in this chapter . I would gladly take his place and chew on big Mike's jockstrap . Suck it till it is clean .
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
PART II
THE SILVER MUMMY
A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME

That left me only with Josh.
The blond teen's feet had been completely wrapped up and sealed beneath layers of sticky, air-tight duct tape. But his crummy old Nike TNs had been pulled off and uncaringly tossed to the living room floor, where they were no doubt oozing stench and stinking up the place.

My nostrils flared open and I sniffed the air again.

*Sniff*
*Sniff*

Good lord, it stank in here!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that must be torture, I can't imagine what he's going through ! Or can I :lol:
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

Oh wow! That definitely is rough for him! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wiccanbdsm wrote: 1 year ago Oh wow! That definitely is rough for him! :D
Hey buddy, welcome aboard! Glad you enjoyed this little snippet.
What you read is just a little snippet of a much larger story "BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG".
Some of the elements (especially the intro with all the sniff torture) probably won't be up your alley, but might still be worth checking it out if you're looking for a longer read. Cheers!

lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

ano ther great story you had made among those of your amazing story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Stormee[/mention]-guy,
Here's a three-part-snippet of a scene I think you'd enjoy rereading ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic