Dealing with me- a school bully (4F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dealing with me- a school bully (4F/M)

Post by David Han »

My hands are tied behind my back. My feet tied. Hands tied to feet. Let me tell you how it started. High school was not my best time to be a bully. I would steal people lunch money. I would shove kids against the wall especially girls. I enjoy talking bad about people bodies. One day, I took it too far. I insulted Kim Mitchell, daughter of a police officer. She told her dad on me, and then he said I needed to be punished, but in a way I did not expect.

I was walking home from school when Kim Mitchell and her friends Kate, Danielle, and Sarah surrounded me and grabbed me. That is 8 hands in total so I did not try to fight it. Some had my legs. Some had my arms. They put me into the trunk of Kim’s car and drove me to Kim’s house. Hoisted up, they carried me into the bedroom. Now I tried to fight and run away. I kicked at one of them named Kate which just made them more angry. They held me down and Danielle restrained my hands very quickly before I had time to react. Sarah tied my feet. It was Kim who decided to connect my feet to my hands. I could not move.

Kate said, Who is the bully that picked on us, now look how helpless you are now. I cursed at her and she said, no use to bully us now, we are going to teach you a lesson. My Dad said we can have you here for the entire weekend. We discussed this with your parents who decided this is the perfect way to punish you. Trust me, when we are done with you, you will cry. I was trapped. I did not cry as not to show weakness.

Day one started with some weird things. First, they painted my toenails and fingernails. I was concerned that they would not give me any nail polish remover and I would have to go buy one myself and everyone would call me a sissy. Kim put lipstick on me as well as mascura, eyeliner, and etc... they cut open my t-shirt, and pants. They removed my shoes and socks. Kim said, I hope you enjoy pain. Kim, Sarah, Danielle, and Kate started to slap my face many times and I eventually did cry and beg for them to let me go with no use. This was happening for at least 10 minutes.

However, even when they stopped slapping me, my face was stinging and hurting especially my checks. I regretted being a school bully and realized I was wrong to treat them like this. I apologized and they accepted yet refused to let me go until the weekend was over. They then moved on to more

to be continued.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a good interesting story. I do wish there were more details in this story, like what do you look like, what do they look like, and is day one over already or is there more to it? Also, make sure to show who is talking by changing to new paragraphs each time someone says something. But, overall good story and I can't wait to read more of what happens this weekend.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

18, 5 ft and 8 inches, 150 lbs, sized 11 feet. Based on me in high school
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

The girls decided to move on to playing a sick game with me. They set up a web cam facing me. Kim said, “Do you think you were going to be tortured privately”? We are going to stream your tortures.

Now I started to beg and trying to apologize more to prevent this.

Aww, you trying to stop us, well you can’t really do that when you are tied up can you, said Danielle.

They turned it on,

Kate said, this is our tormentor David. We have him tied up. We are going to teach him a lesson about respect. So comment below.

The girls started to combine their fingers to tickle torture me. Fingers on my feet, my belly, my under arms, my sides. I was laughing very hard, but I wanted out. They refused to listen to me. In fact in my family, I was the most ticklish. Time was absent in my mind. Then, they suddenly stopped.

“Let us show you what they are writing” said Kim.

From Texas, named Fred, “He deserves more than tickling, he needs to be spanked”

From Louisiana named Kindrick, “Torment him for a month, showing him he needs to respect girls more”

From New York named Palo, “Teach him that bullying girls is not what a man should do”

I was taken aback at all of these comments. It was not over.

The girls started to restrain my toes together with some kind of rope and pulled them back and used another rope to anchor them to a pole. I was now totally helpless as far as my feet was concerned. I could not wiggle them not even move them.

I felt something being dumped on my entire soles and jusy seconds later, it started to itch. My worst nightmare has came true. It was more torture than earlier things they did to me. They then proceeded to dump it on my entire body. It affected me. I was moaning and complaining to them. The girls then tied my fingers together and also attached them to a pole.

Sarah then said to me, “Want me to read more comments” ?

Without awaiting an answer, she read them:

From Greg, from Seattle, “Mess with him some more”

From Ashley, from Washington D.C, “You can torment him more, he is always going to be a bully”

From Hunter, from Houston, “I like bullies getting the taste of their own medicine, that is justice, he is lucky he is not arrested and put in jail, yet this is far worse”

After this was done, the girls fed me. They forced me to eat the most disgusting thing ever. It was liver and onions which I hated. They then untied me.

Kate said, it’s nightime, you can go to bed, but if you try to escape, you will face far worse things. I slipped into the blanket and laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes and slept knowing tomorrow will be another day of torture, but that is not what happened. In the middle of the night, I felt a blindfold being put over my eyes, and I was carried by the girls and I heard a door open. I was maybe carried for another five minutes. They let me go, but slammed me against a tree or something. I then heard the sounds of duct tape rip. I tried to run, but I was tripped.

Sarah and Kim said, what did we say about escapingC now you are going to get it.

I gulped.

They slammed me back up against the structure and duct tape was wrapped all over the structure and the my entire body:

To be Continued
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. I can't wait to see what you are taped to and to see what happens the remainder of the weekend.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

As it turned out, I was attached to a lamp post. They were crazy girls. They started flinging chocolate sauce on my body. Kim had decided to spray me with whipped cream. This was followed by cheese by Sarah. Finally Kate used sugar, and honey. My fingers and toes was all sticky and it was unbearable.

The girls all asked me in unision, “Do you regret bullying us” ? I said yes, but they said good but your trauma is fat from over. They told neighborhood people to grab whatever they wanted and throw it on me. I felt water ballons being thrown and splashed on my body. I felt vegetables and fruits making contact with my skin. I felt some kind of pie being smashed into my face. I soon realized it was pumpkin pie.

This was so horrible, but I knew I deserved this. The kids was evil to me as well. They rubbed some kind of thing on my hair. At first I did not know what it was, but I then realized exactly what it was, the ingredient was peanut butter. This lasted for 20 more minutes.

Then I felt water being hosed on me. It cleaned me from head to toe, so I felt relieved. I was navie to think it was over when they untied me. They quickly laid their hands on me and carried me back to the house, and took me to the badement and locked me in a cage. I started to wail like a baby, “Please don’t leave me in here”, but they said you’re not so tough now are you as they blindfolded me and left me there. Periodically, they fed me food like crackers and soup, but I was alone most of the time. Sometkmes they came in lifted up my pants and spanked me. It teally hurt me and I cried through it.

Another time, Kate tickled me again along with Kim and Sarah. In another scene, Sarah decided it was approriate to turn off the Air Conditioner, so I was sweating like crazy in there. Don’t underestimate my panic. I was reduced to something far worse than what I bullied kids in school.

I lost track of time, but they soon released me, and finally, I was a normal kid again. I went back to school and acted like nothing happened. But, staying out of trouble was something I was not capable of.

One day in school, I tripped Kate and she was bleeding from her knees. This is when I was grabbed from behind by Sarah and Kim, and they said, “We thought you learned your lesson”, but we were wrong. They hogtied me, gagged me and put me in a desk in a classroom. All my friends and other students is about to come in, and Si thought Oh shit

The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic