Alice Caught in Self-Bondage by her Mother f/self, f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alice Caught in Self-Bondage by her Mother f/self, f/f

Post by solidiceshark32 »

Hey everyone, some of you from the old board may remember me from posting stories there, and I have finally gotten around to do so here. Also, for those that probably don't know, I go by the username icesnake32 over on DevianArt and I have posted stories over there and this story is one of them. Also, I like to note that I hope that I did the tagging right as this is a first for me in a sense having to type it out rather then select from a list like on fanfiction.net for example. Anyways, I came up with a one shot story with a potential of becoming a series of one shot stories so hope you all enjoy.

I'm Alice Smith, an 18 year old girl of Hispanic descent. I am about five foot five inches tall, brown hair that goes just past my shoulders, a curvy but sexy looking body, and 38DD size breasts. I live with my mother, who is single and had raised me all by herself since my dad died when I was baby. Her name is Melissa. She is 50 years old but could easily pass as someone in their mid to late 30s as she keeps herself well in shape and what not. She also is five foot five with brown hair that also just goes past her shoulders. She too has a curvy body, a bit more then me, but still a sexy looking figure as well and has 40DD size breasts. Mom and I have a lot in common and like and love a lot of things. But there is just one thing that she doesn't know about me and I purposely keep it a secret from her, and that is a love for bondage. Since as long as I could remember, I have always been into bondage, being tied up, gagged, Helpless, and at the mercy of my captor. I have fantasize many scenarios in my head of this, and sometimes I act on it when I do self-bondage while either mom isn't home or in certain areas within our area where we live in.

'And luckily, we live far away from a town or of other people.' I thought to myself

As you see, we live in the middle of the country where the nearest neighbor to us is about ten miles in either direction from our house. We even have a wooden area surrounding our place that even leads to a nearby swimming pond that hardly anyone ever knows of. So there are times I would sneak off into the woods when mom is in bed for a few hours or during the day when she is at work but always return home before she does and do some self-bondage in the woods or even at the pond. Today, mom is suppose to be attend a meeting out of town and come home real late at night. Like midnight, one in the morning so, I was going to spend that entire time in self-bondage while she is away. Currently, I am wearing my black yoga pants, pink workout top with a matching pink sports bra underneath as I wanted to make it seem like I was going to go workout both here in the basement and go jogging.

'But in reality I wasn't going to even leave the house.' I thought to myself

I looked out the window seeing mom had just pulled out of the driveway and headed off for work as I then head for the basement as I had already left all the bondage stuff I had collected so far down there last night for today. I shut the basement door behind me as I make my way down the stairs. Our basement wasn't finished, but it was a pretty big basement. There are several support posts scattered around the basement, a few chairs, a treadmill, and tons of boxes and bins scattered around filled with stuff we either only use during the seasonal holidays, or stuff that we just collected over the years and have not used them at all or just had no where to put them. I walk over towards a chair that sits in the center of the basement with the treadmill behind hit. It was an old orange chair that has a tall back on it as I sat down. I then grab the bag that I sat next to it and dig out some rope, a ziptie, and a knotted rag. I cross my ankles and tie them together with rope. Once they are tightly secured, I then use a small rope and attached my bound ankles to the left chair leg. I then use rope below and above my knees and thighs. I then tie some rope below and above my breasts as I had gotten pretty good at doing this with both rope and tape. Once done and tightly tied off, I then stuff the knotted rag into my mouth and tightly tie it off behind my head. I then take out my phone and set the timer for about 20 minutes and start it as I sit it down near my bag as I then take the ziptie and move my hands behind the chair ziptie them together tightly. Once I know it is tightly secured, I test out my bindings a bit to make sure everything was snugged and tight. Once satisfied, I begin struggling around and getting into character like I had been kidnapped and tied up in a stranger's basement.

"Mmmmmph, hmmmmmph, mmmmmmph, mmmmmmm!" I muffle out through the gag

As I wiggle around in the chair, it sways a bit from side to side slightly, sometimes even one side coming off the ground, but I not too far as to force me to go crashing to the hard concrete floor.

"MMMMMPH, MMMMMMMPH, HMMMMMMPH, MMMMMMM!" I cry out through my gag loudly as I fake cry out in distress

As I continue to struggle, I sometimes find myself actually wondering what it be like if my mom actually found me tied up and gagged.

'While it would be totally embarrassing if she did, it actually sounds kind of a turn on and could even prove to be more fun.' I thought to myself

After struggling for what seemed like forever, I then hear the timer on my phone go off telling me that it is time to get free and change to a different position as well as shed off my clothes. I then begin the process of scotching the chair over towards the treadmill where I had placed a pair of scissors on it for me to cut the ziptie with. After about a good five to ten minutes of doing this, I finally reached it as I carefully rub the ziptie against the sharp part of the scissors taking care as to not cut my wrists. After about a minute, I was finally able to cut the ziptie, freeing my hands. I take a moment to rube them before I begin undoing ropes around my body and legs. Once I completely untied myself, I ten removed the gagged and stretched for a moment.

"Now, where and how should I be tied up next?" I wondered

I look over towards the nearby post.

"I think I'll restrain myself to the post sitting down and completely nude." I said

I then get up from the chair and grab the bag with the goodies in it and slide it towards the post. I then begin to take off my clothes and walked over towards the post. Once at the posts, I then scattered my clothes around making it look like I was forced to take them off in front of an intruder. I then sit down on the cold bare concrete floor as I then dug out a ziptie and bind my ankles together. I then get out a red ballgag that I had hand made myself since until a few months back, wasn't old enough to buy one and strapped it on tightly. I then get out a pair of steel handcuffs that I bought from the store. The kind that looks and feels like one the police uses that are sold as a toy prop for kids who pretend to play cops and robbers and the key to it. I sit the key down near the post by my hands so that I could reach it when it was time to use it to unlock the cuffs. I then get out my phone for a moment and this time around set the timer for two hours. I then start the timer and set the phone back on the bag as I then move my hands behind the post and cuff them together tightly. Once tightly secured, I begin struggling around and getting into character again.

"Mmmmph, hmmmmmph, mmmmm." I muffle out through the gag

As I continue to struggle around, I begin to wondering once again what it be like if mom found me tied up and gagged, especially the way I am now.

'If she found out I did this myself, she may give me an ear full and maybe take this stuff away from me. But yet, perhaps, she wouldn't. Who knows. I am in no hurry for her to find this out.' I thought to myself

"Mmmmmmph, hmmmmph, mmmmmm." I muffle through the gag struggling around, the metal of the handcuffs clinking on the concrete floor and metal post

Suddenly, I then hear what sounds like a car pull into the driveway.

'It can't be mom. She should be close to halfway to where her out of town meeting is.' I thought to myself

Wanting to make sure to not be discovered, I stop moving and moaning through the gag as I then hear the car door open and shut. Suddenly, I then hear the kitchen door open.

"Alice, I'm back. I was about 20 minutes into my drive when I had realized that I had forgotten some stuff." Mom called out

'Oh no, please, don't try and look for me down here.' I thought to myself

I suddenly begin feeling my heart pound in my chest like a mile a minute at the thought of her finding me like this.

'Though, I think I jinks myself for thinking the thoughts I was thinking.' I thought to myself

I could hear my mom's heels click on the kitchen floor as she moved around up there.

"Alice, where are you sweetie?" Mom wondered

I then begin feeling my heart pound in my chest even faster when I hear her walking towards the basement door. Suddenly, I then hear the basement door open.

"Alice, you down here honey?" Mom inquired

I begin to breath even harder and turn a bright shade of red as I hear her walk down the stairs. I then suddenly, see her turn the corner from the steps and look right in my direction and just gets a shocked and confused look on her face.

"Oh my god, Alice." Mom cried out

Mom quickly rushed over towards me as she also spotted my discarded clothes and rope by the chair I had tied myself to earlier.

"Alice, are you alright? Were we just robbed?" Mom questioned as she looked over my ziptied legs and see my hands cuffed behind the post

"Mmmmmph, hmmmmmph, mmmmmm." I muffle out through the gag trying to tell her to take the gag out so that I could explain this embarrassing situation to her

Mom must of understood what I was trying to say as she then unbuckled the ballgag from my mouth. When she pulled it out, some saliva had came out of my mouth as I try to keep most of it in.

"No, we were not robbed mom, I actually did this to myself." I admitted

Mom then looked at me more shocked and confused then before.

"Why? why would you do this to yourself?" Mom questioned

I sighed, realizing that it be better to admit it all to her.

"Well, in all honesty, for years, I have always had a thing of being tied up and gagged and have done this to myself a number of times over the years while you were at work or when I would sneak out into the wooden area or by the pond nearby when no one was around." I explained

I then motion my head over towards where the key to the cuffs were laying.

"And see, I have the keys to the handcuffs laying close to my hands, so I would have been able to free myself without issue. So, I am not in any danger." I informed her

Mom looked at the key for a bit before turning back towards me and to my surprise, she doesn't get a pissed off look on her face like I thought she would, but rather, a look of understanding.

"Well, to surprise you, I do actually understand your point of view on this." Mom admitted

This time around, it was my turn to look at her in shock and confusion.

"Really? Your not mad?" I questioned

"No, I'm not. Though, I do have a request for you." Mom mentioned

"What's that?" I wondered

"That while you continue to do this, that you let know when you do your bondage games and where you do them, so that I know and can help you if you do find yourself in a pickle." Mom requested

Thinking on this, I see her point of view with this request.

'In sense, it actually makes total sense, and would make this more enjoyable.' I thought to myself

"You got a deal mom." I told her

Mom just smiled and nodded.

"Also, if your willing, I would even be willing to help with this and even tie you up when you want me too." Mom offered

'Wow, never thought she actually be willing to help with this. This could actually be more fun then I thought.' I thought to myself

"Yeah, that be great mom. Also, would you be willing to let me tie you up sometime too?" I wondered

"Of course dear. In fact, when I get back tonight from my meeting, I'll even let you tie me up." Mom offered

"Cool." I stated

I wiggle around a bit.

"Hey mom, would you perhaps before you leave again, restrain me some more so that I am even more secured to this post?" I inquired

"Of course, I take it that you actually want to still be like this when I get home?" Mom wondered

"Yeah, I do. I'll be fine." I assured her

I then motion to my bag.

"You'll find a roll of electrical tape in the bag. You can use that to wrap up my legs more and even around my breasts to the post. Also, wrap some around my wrists and over the cuffs to secure them even more." I told her

She nodded as she then took dug into the bag and found the roll of tape and did as I asked. I soon find myself with electrical tape over the ziptie on my ankles below and above my knees and thighs and below and above my breasts. Mom had even crossed my cuffed wrists and wrapped the tape over it securing them even more. She even wrapped some of the tape around my waist pinning me to the post even more.

"Now, can you stuff a scarf I have in the bag into my mouth and seal it in with tape? Also, can you turn the timer on my phone off so that it doesn't go off from the original time I set it too since I won't be able to turn it off this time around?" I requested

"Sure thing." Mom stated

She then dug the two things out and turned the timer off from my phone and then held the scarf in front of me.

"Now, open up my prisoner." Mom ordered

I happily obey as I do so as mom then stuffed it deep into my mouth before using several strips of tape to seal it in tight. She then smooths it out.

"Now, I'll be back late tonight so have fun." Mom told me

She then kissed my cheek as she then walked back up the steps. I then hear the basement door shut as I then hear mom walk around the house for a bit before walking back out as I then hear her get into her car and drive off.

"Mmmmmph, mmmmmph, hmmmmph, mmmmmm." I muffle through the gag struggling against my bindings

'This is actually more fun then ever before.' I thought to myself

I try to pull away from the post but find that I can't as the tape is holding me to it tightly.

'This is going to be a long but fun day like this.' I thought to myself

And that ends this story. I'll most likely still continue on this series in separate one shots but not sure yet. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this as well.
Last edited by solidiceshark32 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi,
Welcome aboard. Please gender tag the title. Eg f/self m/F, etc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one! Thanks for sharing!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice Story and Thank You for sharing. Welcome Abord
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Well done! Please continue the series.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and I promise, that this series will be continued. As soon as I get some free time, I'll begin writing it. A lot of things going on for me in life(nothing bad or anything, just normal life getting in the way kind of thing) The second one will take place right where this one left off where we see the mom Melissa return home and frees Alice and then Alice get's to tie up her mom.
Scaevus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Scaevus »

Lovely story, hope to read more!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I love this start. Spending a whole day tied up and gagged and tied to a,post too. It's the sort of situation I love.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loved this story. Can’t wait for the sequel where mum gets tied up and maybe even a scenario where Alice ties mum, then ties herself up so they are both bound and gagged.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice and Good Start to story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I like this story. Can't believe I only just read it. part 2 sounds intriguing already
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks everyone, I am working on a continuation story right now, if things go right in all fronts, I should have it out by the weekend sometime. So be on the lookout for story number two, Alice Freed from bondage and ties her mother up.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

I know a year has passed, but it would be nice if you continued. (I know, similar phrase, but similar position :D )
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

dezz wrote: 3 years ago I know a year has passed, but it would be nice if you continued. (I know, similar phrase, but similar position :D )
Hey, I am glad you like this story. Rest assured, that I do plan to make a few follow ups to this. I was about somewhere between halfway to all the way done with the second story last year, when I thought of something better for a second story, I just haven't had the time or energy to write anything as of right now. The writing energy I do get,(which is very little these days) as well as the time to sit down and write out stuff, it had been focused on my non bondage themed stories which can be found on a different site for fanfiction stories. I promise that I'll continue this, but I just don't know when it'll be yet as I don't want to make promises I can't keep, on top of the fact I don't want to rush it out. If I did that, it wouldn't be as good.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

If the sequel is anywhere near this good, it'll be worth the wait
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago If the sequel is anywhere near this good, it'll be worth the wait
Thank you for understanding. And I can assure you it will be worth the wait.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic