The Unexplainably Unsellable House ?/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Unexplainably Unsellable House ?/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Figured id try my hand at writing again and attempt something a little different. Hopefully people enjoy and i hope to add to it soon. :) )

There are things in this world we simply do not understand yet. Wherever you are on the spectrum of non believer to paranormal expert i think most people can agree with that.

It was a chilly autumn mid morning as estate agent Arabella Jones walked up the long winding driveway. She had only just started at the firm she was now working for and had just been allocated the property which she had the keys for now. In fairness her arrogant attitude was the reason she had been given it. It had remained unsold for nearly 6 years so Arabella, seeking to impress her new manager, had raised it in a performance meeting and had promised to sell it within 6 months in the heat of the moment.

To her surprise nobody challenged her on it, nobody would go near it. When she asked why it had not been sold she was told of a curse that possessed the property. It was known local folklore that weird events took place there, often unexplainable. Nobody was known to live there for at least the last 10 years. Arabella had simply laughed at the suggestion of a curse, not taking it seriously which in turn had annoyed her coworkers.

The curse had such a bad reputation that the local police would not go there even after multiple disappearances.It was said that the property could infect the mind of even the most strongminded woman.

With that in mind, Arabella smirked to herself as she walked towards the front of the grand house. Evergreen Manor was large, 12 bedrooms at least with acres of grounds on site. Ivy had grown over two quarters of the house but the front was fairly clear of plants. Large cylindrical stone pillars formed the front porch, a striking feature of the grand architecture that made the property almost seem appealing.

Arabella was an attractive woman. At 28 years of age she was still young and inexperienced but did have the qualifications and a few years experience to be a fully fledged estate agent. She was naturally confident and heavily ambitious, determined to get to the top of her field even if she had to stand on everybody else to get there. She was naturally curvaceous with a large bust and thick thighs. On this particular day her natural dark brown hair hung loosely down to the small of her back. She wore a white figure hugging vest top underneath a light blue blouse which was unbuttoned at the top. This was just as well as the buttons strained to keep her mounds inside. On her bottom half she wore a short black skirt with a black wide belt, tan pantyhose on her legs and black high heels. She enjoyed flirting with potential buyers, especially if they were male, wanting to put them at ease or make them nervous, however she wanted.

As she approached the front door of the property and readied the key she was surprised to watch the large oak door open slowly with a loud creek.

“Hello? Huh? Well thats odd. It obviously wasnt locked properly last time.” Arabella shrugged as she headed inside. She slowly pushed it shut once she was inside and turned on the lights.

Arabella spent the next hour visiting every room making sure to memorise and log all the positive features. It was actually fairly modern despite the exterior appearance. Each room seemed spacious and well designed, this should be so easy to sell to the next rich person passing through.

The last room she viewed bucked the trend of modern and well designed however. Up in the loft she was shocked at what she found.

Written on the walls with red paint were various words and warnings. ‘Help me’ one spelt out. ‘Its inside my head.’ Was another. Arabella watched on with horror as she saw depictions of various women tied and gagged. If it were not so creepy, some of it was art of a decent standard.

As she looked at the final depiction she had not seen the light near her flickered, creeping her out further. She steadied herself.

‘Get a hold of yourself. Its probably kids and the folklore.’ She muttered.

Nevertheless Arabella was done with the loft for a while as she put the hatch back in the slot and put the ladder to the side. She made her way to the bathroom to freshen up a little.

As she washed her hands in the sink she instinctively looked up in the mirror on the cabinet in front of her. The shock that filled her face was an understatement. Protruding between her lips was a bright red ballgag. Behind her was a shadow figure. Instinctively she reached up and touched her mouth, confirming the ballgag was there. However when she glanced back at her reflection after her hands had returned to her front it was gone. The figure was too.

Even for a non believer like Arabella, she was now beginning to freak out. She was gagged...she felt it? Didnt she? Maybe she was just tired and letting the folklore and the creepy attic affect her.

Her logical reasoning was interrupted with a loud smash from downstairs. Just what was happening here?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As an anxious Arabella made her way down the stairs towards the smashing noise she was unsure what she would find. Surely this couldn’t be the work of a ghost?

When she reached the kitchen she gasped. A mug from the cupboard had landed on the wooden floor and smashed into pieces. The impact zone was large indicating it had landed with force. However the mug wasnt what freaked her out the most, it was the message the pieces spelt out. ‘Go’ was the word they spelled out. A paper note suddenly caught Arabella’s attention on the counter top she was sure was not there before. She picked it up and read it to herself.

‘Go. Leave this house be. We dont want new homeowners, only the ones we choose. If you insist on staying then maybe you can join the fun.’

This was Arabella’s breaking point. She dropped the note and ran for the door she had first entered. She attempted to pull it but it was locked. The heavy door was firmly bolted from the outside as she frantically tugged it plenty of times. Realising her waynof escape was blocked she pulled out her phone but as her luck would have it, there was no signal here either and her phone was very low on battery.

Feeling weak and powerless she slumped against the door and began to sob. These were the first tears she had shed in years. She had made a massive mistake, she could swallow her pride now. She just wanted to leave and go home. She didnt want to set foot in Evergreen Manor again.

As she sobbed on the floor her tears were interrupted when she felt a sharp pain in her upper arm. As she looked down her world was already going fuzzy. Sticking out of her arm was a tranquilliser dart. She managed to pull it out but it was too late as she collapsed on her side fast asleep.

Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Nice job of combining bondage and horror. Looking forward to seeing where you take this next.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for taking the time to comment. I’m glad you are enjoying it. Here is the next part with plenty of twists and turns to come ;) )

A good few hours after Arabella finally awoke from her induced slumber. As her vision and world began to blend back into one it took her a little while to note the change of surroundings.

Her blue blouse had been ripped open exposing the white vest top underneath. She found herself sat on a swivelling office chair and secured tightly with ropes. Her wrists and elbows were secured together behind the chair whilst two ropes above and below her breasts caused them to bulge whilst also keeping her upper body pinned to the chair. Two ropes around her shoulders had turned this arrangement into an effective breast harness.

Her thighs were kept down with another length of white rope and secured to the base of the chair whilst her ankles were also secured tightly together. Another rope secured her ankle bonds to the pillar of the chair as he gave it a testing struggle.

Her large mouth had been stuffed with cloth and cleave gagged with another white cloth. A further white cloth had been secured over her mouth keeping her suitably gagged.

Something had also changed deep within Arabella. She was no longer frightened, in fact it was the opposite she was enjoying her predicament. The strict feel of the ropes against her body made her purr. The more she regained her senses in fact the more she was yearning for more than ropes. It was almost like she had been injected with an aphrodisiac as she moved her body against the ropes. Her urges were building. She was so aroused by her predicament it didnt seem to worry her she didnt know where in the house she was.

Arabella’s mind had also almost been wiped. She had no recollection of first entering the property, what she was doing before and what was involved in her life. Arabella watched on as it seemed her memory became fainter and fainter until the furthest back she could remember was when she woke up. Instead her mind was full of submissive sensual thoughts. She yearned to be touched, teased, tormented. She yearned to explore these new thoughts and feelings. She yearned for a master...her master.

After half an hour of struggling and exploring these new feelings she felt, the door to the room she was in opened revealing the possible identity of her captor.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The door was shut behind him as the man stood facing her. He was roughly 5”10 in height with short brown hair. He looked to be in his mid twenties and wore a black tracksuit with white white trainers.

“Hello dear. How are we doing? I must say you are quite the catch.” He smiled as he walked around her, admiring her from every angle.

“The force behind this house liked you. It liked you a lot.” He began. “Oh sorry, where are my manners? I’m Danny. I too, like you fell into the trap of this force but my role will be different to yours. You see the force isn't a physical being, its one flaw. When i stumble onto the property a few years ago it made me an offer i could not refuse. The chance to dominate its growing collection of women. Its ideal for me. The only draw back is i can not leave this property but thats ok. I...we don't need the outside.”

Arabella took in what she was hearing. So this is why she felt so strangely. Fragments of her mind allowed her to piece together how she had ended up like this but she was unsure where this was going. She was actually growing in excitement, a feeling most alien to the situation looked at from an outsider.

“You now belong to the force and me. You are now one of our slaves and will follow my every command. With the power the force possesses you will be pleased to know your anatomy has changed. You no longer require sustenance or the bathroom. So that means you don't need to eat or drink...silly distractions from your role.”

The man whispered each side of her ear. “We can make you feel things. Things you can only dream of.”

Arabella didnt know what to think or how to feel. Suddenly she was hit with her original feelings and memories back that made her realise the nightmare she was in. She bucked against her bonds and screamed behind her gag.

“But if you dont want to stay with us, thats fine. The choice is yours but be warned...” suddenly Arabella felt her neck being squeezed like she was being strangled. She gasped for air, struggling in her bonds for a good few moments. “The force doesn't like refusals and for the sake of the privacy we have here, it recommends only one way out.”

“Ackpph ackpph” Arabella struggled before her neck was released and she regained her breathing through her nose. Her body was panting and the message had been made clear. “So, Arabella. Would you like to join us to fulfil your destiny as my slave?”
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Love this concept with the supernatural force! Arabella will make a fine slave indeed 😏
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start, can't want for the continuation!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Really interesting story. Arabella was quite the overconfident damsel!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks all for the comments i really do appreciate them! Heres to the next part :) )

“Im glad we could persuade you. Im sure we will get on so well.” The man chuckled. Arabella, left with little choice had nodded profusely and even begged to be a slave. This was a stark contrast to her usual character but as each nod sealed her fate, her memory blanked out once again.

“Now you are a slave here i think we should take you on a little bit of a tour. I have something i want to show you.” Danny spoke mysteriously before Arabella was soon unsecured fromt he chair but kept bound. Her high heels removed from her feet so she could not trip.

Arabella was too focused on getting her bearings and her restricting bindings to notice Danny’s movements before the liud smack of a crop across her ass caused her to jolt forwards. “MPPPPPPPHHHHH” she protested.

“Off you hop. We are going to the secret rooms. The ones your silly previous company didn't fill you in about. To the grand bookcase.” Arabella, although fairly new to this did not need a second invitation. Defeated and humiliated, she began to hop her way towards the bookcase. The sexual ‘itch’ was back and very much unbearable. She needed release already, feeling constantly kept on the edge but not having enough stimulation to tip her down the other side of the mountain. But now she was totally under someone else’s power, the powerful woman did not know when release would come...if it would at all.

Once they reached the bookcase she watched on with curiosity as Danny proceeded to lift several books out in a certain pattern. It was done quick in a manner of something he did a lot with the same speed and guile as perhaps a phone or computer password.

The ceiling to floor bookcase suddenly jolted to life as to her amazement it slid open revealing a short narrow passageway followed by a larger room with lights on.

When instructed, thanks to the help of another slash across her ass with the whip, she hopped inside with Danny following close behind.

At the end of the passageway nothing could have prepared Arabella with what she was faced with. She simply fell quiet and looked on at the sights before her...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is great, looking forward to more.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great story so far!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks! Much appreciated :) )

This large hidden room looked more like a south american prison than anything she was expecting. Along each side were metal barred jail cells. Just three were occupied but arguably more worrying was the many that were not occupied. Just how many slaves were they hoping to keep?

“I call this place my toybox because if i get bored with playing with you, you end up in here. So you best hope you are exciting enough for me.” Danny smirked as he saw Arabella’s face of confusion and concern.

The three women who were being held here as well had their life stories read out by Danny to Arabella but she didnt take much of the details in. Each woman they stopped to look at gave her the same jealous, piercing look. Just like a real prison, the other guests staying ere certainly were not charitable.

“If you are wondering why these women might not like you its because...well...they are your competition. As the time wears on with the constant aphrodisiacs in your system it is quite clear that there is only one release for that pressure. They compete for my affection and you will soon too...”

One of the women Arabella thought she recognised from a missing person case on the news at the time.

The small tour concluded with the final one of the occupied cells. Arabella looked in and made eye contact with the woman who called this home.

“This is who you will share a cell with. Brooke come over here” Danny began as the petite busty blonde woman slowly walked over, allowing Arabella to see her bonds in detail for the first time.

Brooke was slightly older than Arabella with a thin yet busty frame. Her red lipstick covered lips were wrapped around a bright red ballgag whilst her blonde hair was tied up in a neat ponytail.She looked to be in naturally good shape and had been dressed in a white tight fitting vest top which cut off below her breasts and exposed her flat stomach. A skimpy short black leather skirt which finished at barely below her ass completed her bottom half with the sight of green panties underneath. On her feet were a pair of black high heels.

Her wrists and elbows had been secured tightly behind her back with two ropes above and below her breasts complementing the strictness of her bonds. A very tight crotch rope had also been secured between her legs and around her waist ensuring any slight movement would cause the crotch rope to rub deep inside her. Finally her thighs had been secured together but her ankles left free so she could walk slowly around in a small mercy of humiliation. The drool from her ballgag had soaked her white shirt exposing her nipples beneath.

Despite her ridiculous predicament Brooke couldnt help but give Arabella a disapproving look, it was most surreal.

“Brooke here is so far my favourite to torment. Shes such a blonde beauty.” Danny commented as he opened the cell door.

“You enjoy it dont you Brooke, being humiliated like this.”

Brooke nodded her head as much as she could in response but Arabella noticed Danny could be even stricter.

“Thats enough walking for you today i think.” Danny smirked as he retrieved a few ropes from the side. Arabella watched on with intrigue and horror as he secured the poor woman’s ankles, shins and upper thighs together. He also added two ropes around her shoulders completing the breast harness after he had pulled her shirt up, revealing her exposed bare breasts.

“Ha ha, look at her now. Shes so pathetic its funny.” He smirked when he was done. He finished by pulling her skirt up over her ass before groping at her breasts. He then turned around to where Arabella remained looking nervous as to what would happen to her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the concept :) Truth to be told I expected a Ghost-Story _ but no complaints here :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the feedback. Danny will be doing a fair bit of the tying but the ‘force’ will want to have some fun of its own at times. It will definitely keep Arabella and others on their toes! ;) )

“Now its your turn” Danny chimed as he pulled Arabella into the cell. At last she felt her bonds being untied and she could at least stretch a little. Eventually she had been completely untied but she was well aware that wouldnt be the end of the matter, for things were just getting started. The gag remained in its place however.

Danny took out the crop again but Arabella was a fast learner and let out a pleading “mpppph” behind her gag.

“Strip naked.” He retorted as Arabella acted quickly. She had learned that if she could avoid the need for the whip it would make her life easier and much less painful.

Off came her blouse and vest top, her white bra soon sliding down her arms and landing on the floor. Her skirt followed next before her pantyhose and white panties also soon hit the deck. Finally she was naked just as requested. She didnt know how to act, it seemed pointless to try and hide her assets as soon there would be no hiding.

What happened next took Arabella by surprise as she felt the air around her become heavy and still. Suddenly the sack of Danny’s supplies sparked to life as ends of rope slithered out like mid air snakes. They slipped through the bars and flew towards her with speed. Instinctively Arabella tried to flee from them but she found her body frozen to the spot. Her gag was removed and her mouth remained open. Only her eyeballs could move and watch as the ropes made contact with her body.

Her arms were secured first with two ropes around her wrists and elbows behind her back. More ropes added to this above and below her busty chest Which soon turned into a tight breast harness. Each rope was pulled tight, testing her resistance and making clear she was not intended to escape. Once a further rope around her forearms and waist secured her srms further to her body a crotch rope was added.

With the crotch rope in place Arabella began to feel pushed to fall forwards but just as she thought her head would make contact with the ground she stopped and was slowly lowered down the remaining few inches. Arabella felt restricted already but she noticed more ropes were fleeing the sack they were once contained in.

Her thighs were secured together next before she felt her ankles crossed and rope wrap around them, cinching extra tight at the end. Even though the bonds were tight they were not painful, it was clear Danny and the force knew exactly what they were doing.

With her ankles tied and a string securing itself around her big toes, Arabella felt her legs bent backwards and secured in a tight hogtie connected to her breast harness. This was the most intense position she had faced so far...and yet the force still wasnt satisfied.

Arabella watched on helplessly as her frozen wide open mouth was packed with her balled up panties from the floor as well as a further pair from a source unknown. Her mouth was packed full before it was sealed with clear tape strips pressed tightly over her mouth. A thick multiple layer of white microfoam tape finished her gag before finally she was unfrozen.

“Mpppppph” Arabella protested behind her gag as the restricted sensation hit her at once. Her body could barely move, her audible sounds severely muffled, she certainly was helpless.

“Oh the force likes you. Whether thats a good thing for you is all down to opinion.” Danny chuckled kneeling down next to the hogtied woman before he rolled her on her side roughly like a piece of meat. Finally his hands were able to grope and caress her large bulging mounds.

Brooke watched on, slightly jealous at the attention being given to her new cellmate but seemingly unable to protest too much. Drool was beginning to drop from her ballgag again as she stood in her tight bonds.

“The force is something else dear, something you couldnt possibly understand. Just know this you are here forever. The force makes sure you dont age and takes care of you. You dont even need to sleep. All it asks in return is for its subjects to follow whatever it desires. Not too bad a deal is it?” The man chuckled menacingly before he stood up again. He left Arabella with a few stinging spanks on the ass before he checked Brooke one last time for now.

“This is definitely my favourite cell for now.” Danny smirked as he added another rope around her forearms. He moved her forward so that she was stood in front of the struggling Arabella. Her bare feet beneath Arabella’s face with the pair unable to move away from each other quickly.

Several stinging spanks for Brooke later and Danny left them to it. He left the cell and bolted it shut, securing the combination lock in place which sealed their already limited fate.

“Until next time...oh and do try not to get too aroused.” He laughed as he left them in their peril. The aphrodisiacs kicking in again, adding to their troubles.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Wow this is hot, I wanna try and rescue them only to end up under the same spell 😁
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comment, it would be tempting woudnt it! :) )Later that day with the time around 3pm and the warm weather continuing into the evening, Jemma and Carly were taking a breather from their afternoon run. Both of them were 25 and had known each other since school where they quickly became best friends.

It had been Jemma’s suggestion at first that they should both take up running together as a way to catch up and keep in contact. Both of them adored the active lifestyle and liked to keep in shape.

Jemma was roughly 5”9 in height with natural long dark air which had been given some blonde highlights, maintaining her go to hairstyle. She was in shape with an impressively large natural chest size and long toned thighs. On this day she was wearing a pair of pink trainers with black leggings and a green sports bra with a yellow outline.

Carly was slightly shorter than her best friend at 5”7 and was slightly curvier although still quite toned. She had natural long dark brown hair and a tanned complexion. Her outfit of choice for this run was a pink sports bra with black leggings and red trainers.

Both of them were panting slightly as they leaned on a fence and drunk their bottles of water.

“Hey isnt that the weird place behind us?” Jemma commented. It was true as the footpath they were running across crossed several fields that belonged to the large house and was part of their estate. There had been rumours that they had previous owners had tried to get the footpath removed but had been unsuccessful. Thenfence they leaned on was built to keep a boundary between the house and the path.

“It is. I dont like going this way, especially on my own. But as the usual path had workmen repairing it, hopefully it should be fine just this once. Its peaceful anyway.”

“We’ll be fine. Do you believe in that stuff?” Jemma asked raising her eyebrow.

“I dont know. Truthfully. Everybody avoids it like the plague...and you?”

“I think its total folklore. I think its an old abandoned house, but nobody lives here not anymore.” Jemma smirked. She had never been one to contemplate deep thought on subjects such as this.

The conversation was slowly changed after this to multiple topics before Jemma became distracted. As she turned around to stretch she recoiled slightly.

“Theres someone there, staring at us. Look.” Jemma semi shrieked as Carly glanced over the fence but she could see nothing.

“Are you drinking enough? I dont see anything?”

“No seriously. That was...strange. It was a black figure...and then it was gone.”

“Come on. We should get going.” Carly tried to interrupt. Her natural instincts didn't like the idea of this sighting.

Suddenly Jemma’s mind was in a spin as she glanced back a second time. The figure was there again, a second later it felt right in front of her face. As she glanced down a white cloth had been secured between her teeth...and then it was gone. Jemma sunk onto her knees holding her head.

“Jemma....Jemma...Jemma....are you ok? You’re scaring me.” Carly asked as her voice brought Jemma back into the present time and she snapped out of whatever was going on with her.

“Sorry...i...dont know what happened. Ive not felt like that before.”

“Lets get you home, come on.” Carly asked as Jemma brushed her arm away.

“I need to see whats in that house, its drawing me to it.” Jemma answered in a semi-trance state.

“No, i dont think thats a good idea. Lets go.”

Jemma ignored her friend’s advice though, ducking under her arm as she climbed the fence and dropped over the other side.

“Jemma....Jemma....JEMMA” Carly shouted in a whisper but it was no use she was ignored.

Debating whether to go home or make sure her friend could get home safely she decided on the atter with a sigh as she too climbed the fence and ran behind her friend...
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Carly grabbed hold of her friend’s shoulder, trying to get her to stop. Little did she know just how determined Jemma had become.

Jemma was enraged as she turned and pushed her friend backwards into the dirt. “Stop trying to stop me. Im going to the house. You didnt have to come.”

Carly was taken aback. She hadnt seen Jemma like this before. In their nearly decade and a half of friendship, they had argued 3 times but never more than words. “HOW DARE YOU, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU.” Carly answered back getting back to her feet before she tackled Jemma to the floor from behind. Before long a passionate angry wrestling match had begun.

What Carly didn't realise though, was just how strong Jemma felt with a source of extra energy behind her. The fight only lasted a couple of minutes before Jemma was sat on Carly’s back and had pinned her to the ground.

“Please...please let me go. I just want to go home. Why are you being like this?” Carly sobbed but Jemma wasnt done. Jemma had noticed a roll of silver duct tape conveniently left hanging on a tree branch.

After grabbing it, Jemma escalated things as she pinned her friend’s arms behind her back and began taping around her wrists tightly. Her elbows soon followed suit.

“Hey what are you doing...no...let me go. You win.” Carly pleaded but it fell on deaf ears.

Jemma had already turned around and was in the process of taping Carly’s ankles, shins and thighs together tightly with more tape. Once these bonds were complete, Carly was sat up and had tape wound tightly above and below her breasts pinning her arms to her back. The bonds were expertly done and as Carly struggled she realised she couldnt get free.

However it was about to get worse for Carly as Jemma gave her an evil smirk. She quickly began untying Carly’s traiers and removing them before she peeled off her sweaty trainer socks into her hands.

“Wha...what are you doing with those?” Carly asked in disbelief. How could she have got this so wrong?

She soon got her answer as they were balled up and forced into her mouth. Duct tape was then wound tightly around her mouth several times making sure they stayed in her mouth, much to her protest.

“That should hold you and teach you a lesson. Dont ever try to stop me...you are jst jealous you didnt see the visions...the voices...I must go and see what awaits.” Jemma told her friend with a smirk.

Carly then felt herself picked up over her friend’s shoulder and carried to the side of that part of the gardens in a final act of humiliation. She was taken to the edge of a small pit which was roughly a metre drop over a relatively long distance.

“Noooppph...nooopppphhh....” Carly screamed in disbelief as Jemma smirked down at her, pressed her foot against her ass and watched her roll down to the bottom of the pit. Carly managed to land on her front when she reached the bottom but the rolls had left her new running clothes rather muddy. Her bare feet were also dirty now as her last vision of her friend...or so she thought, was her trainers following her down into the pit after being thrown from the top.

“I’ll get you later...probably.” Jemma smirked before she left her friend where she was and proceeded to head towards the house. The poor Carly began to sob quietly in total disbelief at this double crossing from someone she regarded as such a close friend.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not expect that turn of events :) Looking forward to the future developments :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

This is great!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Many thanks for the comments, much appreciated :) )

Jemma made her way towards the house having disposed of her friend for now. It was weird, part of her felt guilty and yet part of her felt it was necessary.

The problem was, in her determined state she had failed to notice her surroundings. Suddenly without warning the snare of a rope trap clamped around her ankles and using a thick branch soon enough had her dangling upside down.

Swinging helplessly from the trees she was snared tight. However she had little time to prepare for what came next as a man walked in front of her and watched her struggle in the tree. He watched for a number of minutes as she bucked in her snare shouting for his attention.

“Excuse me, could you let me down please. Hey...woah...noooo...nooo please” Jemma screamed. The man had pointed a rifle at her and was aiming up his shot. Two tranquilliser shots later and a few minutes to let the chemicals sink in, Jemma was no longer swinging in the tree but instead quite still.

Jemma slowly began to wake up as her world seemed to turn, teist and spin for a couple of minutes. Her arms felt stiff as she got her bearings before she soon found out why.

As Jemma glanced down at her now naked body she tried to remember how she had ended up in such a plight. She could just about remember she was running with somebody but she couldn’t remember who.

She found herself in what felt like a garage or outbuilding alone. Her busty stripped frame on full display. Her wrists and elbows secured together with rope tightly behind her back. A further rope had been connected from her wrist bonds through a loop in the ceiling for a fairly tight strappado tie.

Her mouth was sore and as she tried to investigate she could just make out the red tip of a ballgag beneath her nose, fastened securely in place.

...And then it hit. A flashback in her mind of light, feeling like she was travelling through time at speed as her thoughts caught up with her. Within a few moments but what felt like a lifetime, she was back.

She now remembered why she was here but little did she know that her memory and recollection of the day’s events had been severely altered. Suddenly a feeling deep within her, began to make her feel very aroused about the situation. It felt like a burning itch she just couldn’t get to. Every moment it seemed to only grow in intensity.

Jemma had certainly long forgotten about Carly...
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Man I felt so bad for Carly, though I guess it’s not Jemma’s fault she’s behaving like this haha.

These girls are gorgeous and I’m loving how you describe their bondage, keep up the good work mate. I’m curious to see if anyone will actually be able to break free of the force!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Many thanks for the comment. Who knows what can happen with this force and just how strong can it get? Hopefully there should be many more parts to come ;) )

Just as Jemma’s shoulders were beginning to drop from the awkward position they were in, she didn't know whether to feel relieved or concerned when the garage door behind her opened. Her predicament did not allow her to turn around to see who this person was.

The loud slam of the door indicated whoever it was wanted to make it clear they had arrived.

*click, click, click...* was the sound that filled the air of the garage, the sound of high heels walking with purpose across the cold concrete floor. The pace was slow but precise, seemingly seeking to make a presence felt.

The high heels continued to walk across the large garage until they stopped right behind her. Jemma’s heart began to beat with a mix of nervous excitement. She could hear the soft breaths and feel them on the back of her neck.

Just who was this behind her? What was their purpose? Was that why she was here in this predicament? Jemma tried to work it out, confused but incredibly aroused. A bewildering and overpowering eagerness to please filled her, hoping it would bring a release to her strong sexual urges she had felt build up continually.

The answer was soon made clear to her as the woman walked slowly around her until they were face to face.

“Hello Jemma...”
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Jemma was absolutely stunned when she saw Carly in front of her. She had changed out of her outfit and was now wearing a black spandex catsuit which hugged her busty body and showed off plenty of cleavage at the front. On her feet were black high heels as she gave Jenna a smirk.

“I thought we were friends. You left me tied up outside and it began to rain. Luckily for me, the force took pity on me and sent Danny out to find me. They were most accommodating, a hot drink, nap and a change of clothes later...I did a deal with them.”

Carly had changed from her normal bubbly self and was much more sincere and cold as she stood in front of the helpless Jemma.

“The force got in my head and persuaded me to seek revenge against you on condition i give up both of our freedom after. I couldn't agree quick enough.” Carly smirked as she now walked slowly around Jemma as she took in what she was hearing. Her mind control was not fully active yet so she could still process the repercussions.

“Nooopph...I’m...sorrypph” Jemma pleaded but she was met with a spank on the ass from a whip.

“Silence.” Do you know how long ive wanted to see you tied up. Now because of your own stupidity you are here on a plate and I will enjoy my revenge.”

Jemma gulped, awaiting whatever Carly had planned. The force had certainly got between their friendship. As Brooke and Arabella could tell them if they could, all women are rivals once the force is involved. Friendships are forgotten and they compete for sexual release against each other.

Arabella and Brooke had been in their predicament for a few hours now as they struggled and writhed in their bonds. The pair had got to know each other as much as they could behind the gags and could get a good judge of each other’s bodies.

Both of them were caught off guard when the padlock was unlocked from the cell and Danny presented himself.

“How are we doing in here? Enjoying yourselves? Well I myself need to play with one of my toys...but which of you should i choose? Hmm” He teased. Arabella couldn't believe how degraded she felt as she began to swing her hips and grunt behind her gag to pick her. Brooke too was pleading to be picked, a humiliating predicament im sure both women would not be doing out of these circumstances.

“Brooke i think. I always have a thing for blondes...Arabella you will get your playtime at some point im sure.” Danny smirked as he walked around and untied Brooke’s ankle bonds. Turning her around slightly, A firm slap of her ass was enough to make her jolt forwards as she walked slowly out of the cage as much as she could in the bonds she was in.

Arabella heard the cell door shut behind her and the padlock put back on leaving her alone.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Interesting how the force makes the girls compete with one another! Keep going my friend this is a really interesting and very hot story 😊
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks and thanks for the feedback. It would seem it is only concerned with itself and Danny’s wants and needs :) )

As Brooke made her way up the steps, along the passage and out of the bookcase secret entrance she was overcome with relief. Once they were back into the actual house, the house she had not seen for 2 days, she was pleased to be receiving some attention once again. Her training and mind control was compete, fully at the mercy of her masters both in spirit and physical form.

“Ok, lets get these ropes off of you...i made that so intense didnt I” Danny smiled. Gradually as she stood in the living room she felt the easing of pressure around her limbs one by one starting with her her thighs. 10 minutes or so later and she was a free woman once again, but in the very faintest form of the word. The ropes that had been cruelly bound around her body were on the floor and Danny was in t(e process f removing her final item, the ballgag which had kept her quiet for the past 2 days.

As it popped out and Danny put it on the coffee table she stretched her jaw a couple of times and was soon fine like she had never been tied. The mysterious force making sure she would not be harmed by long periods bound.

“Thank you master. What can i do for you?” She asked almost immediately. She knew if she wanted to be out of the prison at the property more she needed to impress...a task made harder with new arrivals.

“Oh, i think you know what i want...but I felt like eating out tonight and wanted some female company...we haven’t had a date or a treat night in a while have we?” Danny smiled, seemingly a completely different character to the rigger version of himself. “I have spoken with the force, you are to attend.”

“I.would.love to master. What will you have me wear?” Brooke grins excitedly. A trip out, how lucky she must feel.

“I have just the outfit on my bed. Put it on and meet me by the door in an hour. You may shower and clean up to.” Danny instructed. “Of course, as per our lifestyle there will be a few twists along the way but please...get yourself ready.”

Brooke overcome with excitement jumped up and crossed her legs behind his back, the pair embracing in a long passionate kiss. The passion was just as strong as they used to be. Once the kiss was over she hurried upstairs.

Brooke and Danny had a past long before they both ended up here at the property. They were lovers and engaged at one point. However the relationship ran into difficulties. They had met for a meal about a year ago and had agreed to split, although it was more Brooke’s decision than Danny’s. On their way home, the car they were driving broke down. With no signal and nobody around they eventually stumbled upon the estate and tried to borrow a phone.

A row about the nights events ensued between the couple before it was interrupted by the force. After knocking them out the pair woke up and had very different roles explained to them. Ever since then the couple have not argued since and are very much back on track, except of course they have a very open relationship. The rest as they say is history.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic