Retribution for a Spoiler (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Retribution for a Spoiler (M/F)

Post by OldTUGger »

Retribution for a Spoiler

Damn him anyway! Penny thought as yet another jolt of primal desire rippled through her loins. I don’t deserve this!

There wasn’t much she could do to alter the situation, though. Yards and yards of vet wrap and duct tape held her as rigidly to the straight-backed wooden chair as if she’d been glued there.

Her lower legs had been wrapped to the chair’s front legs from her shins to her ankles. Had her hands not been taped into closed fists, she might have been able to pick at the broad bands of tape that welded her forearms to the chair arms. Had bands above and below her breasts not been holding her to the chair’s back, she might have been able to lean forward and nibble at the sticky bonds around her wrists. And had her thighs not been spread wide and taped to the fronts of the chair arms, she might have been able to squirm away from one or two of those thrice-damned vibrators buzzing away at her nether bits.

“You had this coming, Penelope,” he'd told her. “You never should have revealed the results of that football game we recorded before I had a chance to watch it. Your punishment is to spend the entire afternoon watching recorded games. I know how badly football bores you, and I’m not entirely without pity. That’s why I’ve arranged periodic moments of alternate entertainment for you.”

Alternate entertainment, my arse! Penny fumed. More like alternate entertainment in my arse!

No sooner had that thought crossed her mind than the plug in her backside began to vibrate. She didn’t know whether to groan or moan.

For the past two hours, vibrators in her anus, vagina, on her clitoris and on both of her nipples had been her only relief from those accursed, dishwater-dull football games — but then only from 5 seconds to a minute at a time, and at random intervals and intensities.

She chewed impatiently at her bit-gag. Tendrils of saliva escaped from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her bare, vibrator-clamped breasts. A hard jolt from the vibe taped to her pleasure-button made her eyes go wide.

I don’t know if I can stand four more hours of this…
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Cool story
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Most excellent story. Short, descriptive, and to the point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic