A Grey Area (M/F) (Chapter 4 Added - Complete!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Chapter 4

As soon as my hand settled down on the drawer's handle, Eve seemed to calm down a bit behind me. I pulled it open cautiously, not entirely sure what to expect.

It was almost disappointing then, when I was faced with what was a mess of miscellaneous items. The contents ranged from discarded boxes of tablets and old makeup to unopened packs of tissues and several packets of batteries. To say I was confused would be an understatement.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked Eve, turning to face her.

"Ht thh bhck." She tried to say, clearly frustrated as she rolled her eyes.

Returning to the drawer, I rummaged carefully through the items, moving them out of the way so that I could get a better look at what else was in there. After a moment, my eyes caught hold of something that stood out. At first, I wasn't sure what the item was, but after picking it up, it became clear.

It was a vibrating wand.

Initially, some awkward part of me thought that this couldn't be right, she must have meant something else. As I scanned the mundane contents of the drawer once again however, I realised that this must be it.

I turned around to find Eve, looking more than a little sheepish at the sight of me holding the device. Her apparent shyness calmed my nerves a bit.

"I was wondering why you have so many batteries," I said, examining the wand. Tentatively, I switched it on, and it buzzed powerfully in my hand for a second. Catching me by surprise, it almost flew out of my hand, and I quickly switched it off again. It definitely didn't need new batteries.

Eve giggled a little as she watched awkwardly handle the situation. If she was still any bit as nervous as I was, she wasn't showing it anymore.

"So… you want me to use this on you?" I asked, stood there, motionless. Part of me considered taking out her gag so we could talk, but she wasn't showing any signs that she was eager to talk. Instead, her face went even redder, before she nodded an affirmative.

There was a pause, and Eve froze, as if reconsidering something, before attempting to speak.

"Chhmd yhm thh ht th mh?" She mumbled, her words obscured by the underwear held in her mouth. I was forced to ask her to repeat herself several times before I got the message.

After we finished playing the most needless, sexually-charged game of Chinese whispers that I had ever experienced, I retrieved another rope. Eve had laughed while I failed to understand her at first, and that appeared to assuage her embarrassment for now. Really, I should have just ungagged her, but I don't think that either of us wanted that right now.

Looking down at her on the bed, I immediately spotted a problem. Her legs were so well fastened together that I couldn't get the access I needed to properly place the wand.

Eve clearly noticed this at the same time, and began trying to scoot over to the edge of the bed, legs first. She began shaking them in front of me, throwing in a few grunts of exertion at the same time. All this did really, of course, was give me an even better view of her legs and backside, which had been exposed by her runaway dress for a while now.

I realised that I had stood there in a daze for a few moments, and I had to shake myself of it, regaining my composure. Once I'd done so, I knelt down and began untying all of the ropes that bound Eve's legs, apart from those around her ankles. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed to make my job easier, propping herself up on her bound hands.

Since figuring out what it was that she wanted, neither of us had said anything - or tried to. And despite that hiccup, I began to feel that the two of us were more in tune with each other. There wasn't a need for me to keep saying or asking things; we were acting instinctively. Besides, I didn't want to say anything for fear of making this situation more awkward.

Once I'd finished untying Eve's legs, I reached for the wand again. In anticipation, Eve tried to scoot backwards onto the bed, her legs held slightly apart. I could see that she needed my help.

Putting the wand down for now, I helped her onto the bed, lifting up her legs until she was lying flat on the bed again. From there, I had to lift her entirely, with one hand underneath her knees and the other cradling her neck, moving her to the head of the bed. I lifted her upper body back into an upright position once more.

"Ffhhnks." Eve said quietly, resting her head back onto her pillows, able to sit up properly again. I wanted her to be comfortable from here, and she clearly appreciated it. How long she would stay in that position though, I couldn't be sure.

I sat on the bed next to her, and retrieved the wand from behind me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see a hunger in Eve's, her pupils dilated slightly. She watched the device in my hand, but remained patient, her legs apart once again.

While I did know what I was doing somewhat, my task was made more difficult by the fact that, until tonight, my relationship with Eve had been purely platonic. I pressed the wand against the fabric of her tights, right over where her underwear could be seen beneath. Gentle at first, I adjusted the pressure I applied until Eve gave a firm, excited nod.

Taking my cue, I grabbed one of the discarded ropes and began to create a makeshift loop around her right thigh, fastening the vibrator in place. This part I wasn't completely sure of, but once I tied the knot off, it seemed to hold in place fairly well.

"Are you okay?" I asked her one final time before I turned the device on. Eve looked at me, took a deep breath, and nodded. I flicked the vibrator on, and it kicked into life.

She jumped a little, letting out a surprised moan, and then sank back into the pillows. I got up off the bed, and stood back to give her some space.

It wasn't long before she had shut her eyes, struggling half-heartedly in the ropes. Her gagged moans became more frequent, and louder.

It dawned on me that simply standing here was probably making the situation awkward.

"I'm going to give you some space, okay? I'll be just outside so shout if you need me." I looked at her one last time to be sure that she would be alright. I didn't know if she had heard me properly, but she made some kind of noise that I took to mean approval.

Quietly, I left the room, pulling the door behind me until it was almost shut. Even from the hallway, I could still hear Eve's gagged moans comfortably.

I was beginning to feel rather hot; the situation was getting me worked up in all sorts of ways. I headed into the bathroom adjacent to Eve's bedroom, and splashed some cold water over my face. With sudden clarity regarding the situation, I felt a pang of guilt. We shouldn't be doing this. She and I aren’t together. This is deceitful, and inappropriate. What will this do to our friendship? Is she thinking these things too? Why am I still enjoying this?

These questions raced through my mind as I stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't tell if I was sweating, or if my face was still dripping with water. The final question lingered more than the rest. Despite everything, I was still enjoying this. I couldn't stop thinking about Eve in the next room, struggling in the ropes, moaning through her gag, her clothes tightly clinging to her body…

Another splash of the water helped calm me, and I glanced at the watch on my wrist. About ten minutes since I'd left. Taking a deep breath to compose myself, I headed out, and back into the bedroom.

Immediately, it was clear that the vibrator had worked. Eve was lying on her side, facing away from me, breathing heavily, rubbing her legs against one another slightly. Hearing me come in, she glanced over her shoulder towards me, her hair draped all over her face, some of it clinging to her with sweat. Her face was bright red, and her eyes narrowed, almost like in a trance.

I sat beside her, and placed a hand on her forehead. She was boiling hot. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked spent, so I reached down and turned the vibrator off for her.

"Mmmph-hmm." Eve nodded, trying to roll onto her back. We sat there for another few moments of silence, unsure how to proceed. With no way of knowing what was going through her mind, I asked the only question that I could muster right then.

"Do you want me to untie you?"

--

The End?

I've finally gotten around to finishing off this story - I've decided to leave it open-ended, as I felt that best fit the tone of the story. I'll leave it up to readers' imaginations as to what happens next! If you made it this far, then I hope you enjoyed reading the story. I appreciate feedback in all it's forms, and I have more story ideas in the works, so I'd love to hear what people liked most/least about this.

[mention]Pseudonym[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]WyattW5[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mister The Edge[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jake78045[/mention] [mention]Tiengag5[/mention] [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] - Tagging everyone who commented on this before now to say thanks for your feedback, and I hope you enjoy this final part!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a great story! I really hope to read some more stuff of you in the future :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I enjoyed the gradual build up in the story, how the story took a slower pace but was still interesting and entertaining as they navigate their way through the situation. I especially liked the self argument your lead character had.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I love this story! I can feel the emotional tension between the characters. Hesitation. Uncertainty. Excitement. All in all, a very good read! Hope to see more of your work in the future!

(A continuation of this story or sequel would be good! ;) ;) ;) )
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A wonderful tale - loved the interplay between the characters - exploring their fantasies whilst trying not to cross any inappropriate boundaries. Would love to hear more about these two - they've a great interplay and always enjoyable reading about people exploring the kink for the first time.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] - Thank you! I've got more ideas in the works, so I hope to be writing more stories soon

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] - Thanks, I'm really glad that you enjoyed the pacing, I wanted to make sure that it was still enjoyable despite developing quite slowly

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! As for a sequel, I'm not sure about that at the moment - if an idea surrounding these characters comes to me then maybe I will write one, but I don't want to force anything. So I won't rule it out, but not making any promises either ;)

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] - Thank you, I'm happy that the dynamic between the characters has been well received! See my above comment about a sequel/continuation - if I have a good idea, then I'll go for it.

My stories
boundfunrp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundfunrp »

I love this story!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Thanks [mention]boundfunrp[/mention], glad you enjoyed it!

My stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, I am very late finding this story. WOW, Eve has a really good friend. I, at least, take them out of the grey area and cast no blame. Deep needs were satisfied in a most delicate manner.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice story
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Yes, I am very late finding this story. WOW, Eve has a really good friend. I, at least, take them out of the grey area and cast no blame. Deep needs were satisfied in a most delicate manner.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad the story was to your liking. It's always interesting to hear different people's perspectives on this story, especially the moral side of it.
laz wrote: 1 year agonice story
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

My stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic