Eric's Crazy 21st Birthday (mm/m, mm/mf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Eric's Crazy 21st Birthday (mm/m, mm/mf)

Post by gaggedrock29 »

It started off as a normal day in the life of 20 year old Eric Owens. He had just come home from his sophomore year at Southern Illinois University and spent the night with his 22 year old girlfriend Katie.
After Katie left for work, Eric went down to the kitchen and sat with his stepfather Jeff and his boyfriend Tom. Eric and Jeff had become close after the death of Eric's mother Trish 5 years earlier. Eric inadvertently walked in on Jeff and Tom partaking in a bondage session right after turning 18, which led to Jeff revealing to Eric that he was indeed gay. Since that awkward situation, Eric's relationship with Jeff grew stronger and eventually Eric began to develop a relationship with Tom.
"So tomorrow's the big 21. Have you given any thought as to what you want?" Jeff asked.
"Not really. I mean Tom hooking up the party bus was more than enough." Eric replied.
Jeff got up to get ready for work and kissed both Eric and Tom on the forehead as he went upstairs. Once he heard the shower running, Tom went into the hallway closet and returned with a package.
"Happy early birthday buddy." Tom said with a smirk as he placed the package on the table. Eric opened the package to find 2 blindfolds, 2 pairs of handcuffs and 2 ballgags. "You left the computer logged in over spring break and I discovered your Fetlife profile." Tom explained.
"Ummmmm...you see....."Eric tried to explain beyond embarassed.
"It's ok. It's not like your dad and I are going to judge your interest in bondage. Use those when you're in bed with Katie. It's fun and I'll be honest , she's pretty loud in the sack and she leaves little to the imagination." Tom said with a chuckle.
Eric just laughed and held one of the gags in his hand as Tom went upstairs to get ready for work himself. Eric put his gifts in his underwear drawer and went about his day.
Later on that night, Katie and Eric went bowling. Katie's uncle was the owner, so he let Eric and Katie stay after closing. As they were walking out to Eric's car, Katie said that she had forgotten her phone inside the bowling alley. Eric managed to catch Katie's uncle before he locked the door and went inside to look for her phone. He looked for a few minutes before going back outside. Eric rounded the corner to see a van parked next to his car. He walked to his car to find Katie wasn't in there, he grabbed for his phone only to feel a huge gloved hand over his mouth and 2 men dragging him into the van. In the split second that he was able to see, he didn't see Katie in the van. The assailants quickly overpowered Eric and had him bound, gagged and blindfolded before hearing one of them telling the other to take Eric's car to the other hideout and wait for instructions.
Eric began to thrash against his bonds realizing that Katie was more than likely in the trunk until he felt a jolt of electricity run through his body rendering him immobile. Eric feebly mmphed as the van began to drive away.......
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

After what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only 30 minutes or so, Eric felt the van slowly come to a stop, and within seconds he heard the van doors being flung open and multiple pairs of hands grabbing him from the van and carrying him inside to a basement.
Eric was dropped onto a chair. His hands were briefly untied only to have them retied behind the back of the chair. Several loops of rope held his torso and legs to the chair.
Eric thrashed and struggled until a big hand firmly grabbed his shoulder and felt a blunt object at the base of his skull."Now you don't want to do anything stupid do you?" the man said. Eric shook his head no and slumped into his chair.
After a few minutes, Eric's blindfold was ripped off to see a phone. It was Katie bound and gagged in the trunk of Eric's car. A laptop was then placed in front of Eric showing a live video stream. "The next girl up for bid is a 22 year old Midwestern girl, brunette with blonde highlights, 34 C breasts...." the female voice on the other end says as a sheet is peeled off the girl to reveal Katie bound and gagged. Eric instantly breaks into hysterics thrashing and struggling to get free with tears welling up in his eyes, only to get punched in the stomach for his troubles.
"What did I tell you about doing something stupid?" the kidnapper asks before slapping Eric in the face. "Now let's sit back and watch the show" the kidnapper says putting an arm around Eric's shoulder as tears pour down Eric's face.
"50 thousand! 75 thousand! 100 thousand!" Eric' hears the bids as his eyes begin pouring tears as he begins to choke from the snot going down his throat and out his nose.
"Easy there Sport! Can't have you dying just yet." The kidnapper says as he rips the tape off and wipes Eric's nose as he coughs and gasps for air.
"250 thousand going once, going twice, sold the the Saudi prince for 250 thousand dollars." the female auctioneer announced.
"NOOOO!!! KATIE!! KA-MMMMMPPPHHH!!!" Eric screamed as the rag used to wipe his face was shoved in his mouth and duct tape was wrapped around his head several times to hold it in.
"I've tried reasoning with you but you just won't have it You brought this on yourself." the kidnapper says to Eric as he tazes him into unconsciousness.
Eric awakens shivering to discover that he is tied to a chair naked. Eric tries to struggle but realizes that he is too tired and too well restrained to make any headway. He hears the broken Russian accent of a woman. "Ahh yes, you are the lovestruck boyfriend of our best selling slave ever." she says. "Look at you, judging by your strudel you can't be too upset." she tells Eric pointing out Eric's erection.
The voice then strips naked and straddles Eric, riding his rock hard penis until he passes out. He comes to a few minutes later to discover that not only is the woman still on his lap, but feels extra ropes. He quickly realizes that the ropes aren't tying him but to the woman on his lap. He hears her mmmpphhh as he squirms, realizing that not only is he still inside her but she is gagged as well.
Eric then feels the blindfold being ripped off. After taking a second for his eyes to adjust, he sees Katie smiling at him through her gag. As Eric was trying to process what was going on, he sees a man and woman come around the corner and take off their masks, revealing themselves to be Katie's best friend Jessica and Jeff's friend Doug.
After getting untied, Katie takes off her gag, kisses Eric on his tape gagged lips as he's being untied and says "Happy Birthday Sweets." She goes to undo his gag, but Eric stops her as he rubs his wrists trying to get the blood flowing again.
After a few minutes, Eric gets enough feeling in his hands to take his gag off. "What the actual fuck is going on?!?" Eric asks confused.
"Well, Jeff called me a few weeks ago after he found our Fetlife profile on your computer. I explained that it was ours and you didn't feel comfortable talking to him and Tom about our kidnap fantasy." Katie explained. " A few days ago, Jeff called me asking for ideas for your birthday because you're impossible to buy for. Knowing that he and Tom were into the local bondage scene I suggested that he set up a kidnapping for us. Which obviously he went along with."
"So wait, you stayed up all night to be kidnapped without me?" Eric said annoyed.
"God no!! I took the day off and we shot the auction scene. Doug and Jeff drove you in the van and Tom drove me over here in the trunk of your car and took the pictures, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I did wake my ass up at 6:00 to come down here to get tied up and fuck you though, so a thank you would be nice." Katie said pretending to be angry.
"You're right. Thank you." Eric said kissing her. "Wait, you said we shot the kidnapping scene. Who's we?" Eric asked.
"Well, me and Jessica. And those 2." Katie said pointing to Jeff and Tom as they brought a blanket for Katie and a pair of shorts for Eric.
"Happy Birthday Sport." Jeff said going for a half hug as Tom stopped him.
"He's naked with his girlfriend and you want to hug him dumbass?!?" Tom said laughing.
"Thanks I guess." Eric laughed as he put his shorts on and stood up. "So who tazed the shit out of me and hit me?" he asked.
"I'll buy you dinner tonight to make up for it." Doug said sheepishly.
After everyone left, Eric and Katie went upstairs to get a couple hours of well earned sleep before the drunken festivities began.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic