Short Story M (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Short Story M (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Hey guys! Another short story done. I may or may not add onto this one, but that’s it for now. I tend to fall into deep spells of writer’s block so please give feedback and message me with suggestions for the next one. Thankssss(:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

“Welcome to California,” the sign read as I drove down the highway. It had been a rough year for me, so I decided to treat myself to a little getaway to California to see some friends.

As I drove my little black Toyota, I couldn’t help but hope that this trip would turn into an adventure of sorts.

Boy was I right.

After many hours of driving what seemed to be the same lonely highway, I finally arrived at my destination. It was a luxury hotel in a small desert town in Southern California. It was to be the central spot meeting where I would meet a few friends of mine from college.

However, they had been unable to get off work until the weekend. It was Tuesday. I had the extra days saved up and decided to cash in on some much needed time by the pool.

I pulled out front and parked the car. I stepped out in my pink and white checkered Vans, no-show white socks, jean short shorts and a blue and white striped sleeveless top.

After checking in, I was informed that the pool was closed for maintenance until Thursday. A bummer, but still left me with a day and a half to get a nice tan before my friends showed.

I parked the car around back and carted my bags up to the room. I had made sure to reserve a room with a nice view of the town and surrounding desert.

The sun was starting to set, so I went to the window and got a few photos. “This is perfect,” I said to myself. As I looked down, I noticed an old-school bowling alley right next to the hotel.

I had expected myself to be tired, but I was surprisingly full of energy. The bowling alley didn’t look busy, so I decided to wander down there and check it out.

I slipped my feet back into my Vans and headed to the elevator. After a brief stroll across the now dark parking lot, I walked into the bowling alley.

It was older. I could tell by the equipment and fading pictures on the wall. It was a 12 lane alley with only three being used. One was by a small family, another by two old guys sipping beer and the last was a young guy and girl, probably on a date.

As I sauntered down the main walkway, I heard a voice call out from my left. “Hi, can I help you?”

I turn and see that the voice came from the girl behind the counter where you check out shoes and such.

She was tall, probably around 5’10” with long red hair that hung to the small of her back. She was thin but curvy at the same time. Her brown eyes sat over her slightly freckles face, common for gingers, I thought.

She was wearing all white converse low tops, with white ankle socks. She had on black shorts and a grey bowling alley t-shirt. Around her eyes was purple eyeshadow with black mascera.

“Uhmmm..yeah just kinda wandering around..” I awkwardly walk up to the counter and rest my forearms on it. “It’s kinda slow in here..”

She giggles, “Well we close in 15 minutes so yeah.” To my pleasant surprise, she also leans on the counter, directly across from me as the family walks up and turns in their shoes.

She doesn’t turn away from me as they set their shoes on the counter and leave the alley. “Are you from around here?” She asks

“No, just here for a week to visit some friends. I kinda like it though. It’s quaint.” I smile and plant myself on the nearest bar stool to her.

She brushes back her very long red hair. “Well that’s one way to describe it,” she sighs. “It’s just very slow and not exciting.”

The old guys turn in their shoes and leave. Again, she ignored them and stays with me.

“Is it just you?” I ask as I cross my long legs and dangle one of my shoes from my toes.

“Yes, the owner, Joe, had to take a few days off. He’s getting pretty old.” She replies nonchalantly.

The young couple on the date turns in their shoes and leaves. For a third time, she ignores the pile of shoes and stays with me.

Now the only sounds that can be heard are the arcade games beeping in the back and the slight hum of music from the speaker system.

Feeling bold, I lean in close to her. “I could make your night exciting..” I smile mischievously.

“Oh?” She leaned in curiously. “And how would you do that?”

I smile salaciously, feeling braver than my usual self. “Why don’t you go lock up the place and find out...” I whisper as I bite my lower lip.

She takes a second to think it over, I can see the wheels turning behind her eyes. Then she shrugs and half walks, half skips to go lock up the doors and turn off the open sign.

My heart starts to race as I think to myself, “This is actually happening...” I quickly look around to see what is nearby that I might use to restrain her. I had a feeling that she was willing to let me do as I please. She would have been asking questions if not..

I see a roll of duct tape on the table behind the counter. “That will do..” I thought.

“Gimme a second to lock the back door,” I hear her call out from somewhere in the back. Her voice had a sort of sing song range to it. I was definitely in Southern California.

I slide up and over the counter and grab the tape. I place it on the stool next to me, slightly under the counter, for later.

I hear her white converse skipping back down the back hallway as I sit myself up on the edge of the counter.

“Okay sooooo how are you going to make my night exciting?” She asks.

If she wasn’t clearly ginger, I would have thought she was a blonde, I think to myself.

I gently grab her wrists and pull her close to me. “I think I’m going to keep you as my prisoner for the night...” I pull her right up to the edge of the table.

“Prisoner? In this bowling alley?” She asks with a raised eyebrow, her long red hair pulled back behind her ears.

“Yes..” I smile deviously. “Just trust me. I won’t hurt you, and you might even have a good time..” I pull her upper body closer.

“Ummmm okay I guess.” She smiles back unknowingly. I can see in her eyes that she doesn’t get what I’m about to do to her.

I pull her as close as I can to wear our upper bodies are touching and my lips are inches from hers. “Good..” I kiss her deeply and as her eyes close in pleasure, I grab the roll of tape.

As soon as I have the tape, I spin her around and pull her wrists to the small of her back. She doesn’t resist as I wrap the roll of tape around them.

“Ohhh you’re gonna tape me up? Like bondage kinky stuff?” She asks innocently.

“Yeah something like that...what was your name?” I ask as I tear off a few strips of tape.

“Marlee..Marlee Ma-mmmph!” She is cut off by the strip of tape I smear over her cute red lips. I tape three more strips over that one to seal the gag.

“Marlee..I like that name..I also like your feet Marlee..• I whisper in her ear as I pull her body close to mine. “I’ve been watching them wiggle in those cute converse of yours since I walked in..I bet they are nice and sweaty from all the walking you’ve done today..”

“Mmmmm mmmpjhh mmmphh...” she replies with some gag talk as she wiggle her firmly taped wrists.

“Shhhh shhh shhh it’s okay. I’ll get those shoes off in just a minute..” I smile as I hop down and lead her over to one of the bowling lanes.

I push her into one of the seats and prop her feet up on the center table. I then tape her ankles together tightly and tape them down to the table.

She looks at me with her big brown eyes, somewhat angrily. I’m sure this is not what she expected, but if she was good, I might just give her what she wants, I think to myself.

I sit on the edge of the table in front of her feet and start to slowly unlace them, staring into her eyes as I do. I’m sure she could see how hungry I was for her feet.

I set both of her shoes to the right of her feet. I then slowly remove each of her slightly moist socks with my teeth.

Still, she stares, not knowing what to think of the predicament she had got herself into. Not knowing how good I was going to make her feel..

I place each sock inside of a shoe and press my face against her soles. I breath in deeply to smell her sweet sweat and the smell of her shoes and socks.

I then locked eyes with her as I started to aggressively suck her toes.

“Mmmmph!” She suddenly moaned in surprise. I knew that she was feeling herself become wet. Clearly she had never been worshipped before, I thought.

Her feet were a size 6. They were pale with a slight tint of red, most likely from the California sun, and were dotted with cute little freckles.

I worked my tongue from her toes to up and down her soles, using my sharp fingernails to tease her feet back and forth. I knew what I was doing, and I could tell by the moans she was making into her tape gag, that she was enjoying it.

“Someone like their feet getting worshipped?” I ask cattily.

“Mmmm mmmhmmm mmmmhhhmmm!” She nods her head quickly, looking at me with those wanting brown eyes.

“Gooooood...I like your feet. They are my feet now though, understand?” I trace a single finger nail up her sole, making it flex.

“Mmmmhhmmm!!! Mmmphh mmmhhmm!!” She quickly nods, her red hair bouncing as she does.

“Good. I’m going to be here for a few days.” I lean in close to her face. “You’ll come to my room when I call. You’ll bring those sexy feet of yours, and you will bring your own rope and gags. If not...” I pull out my phone and start taking pics of her and her bound feet. “I’ll post these...but I think you like this...don’t you?”

Her face turns a deep shade of red and she looks down. “Mmmph...”

I lift her chin up with my finger, forcing eye contact. “Good..because I like you..”
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Well, Marlee definitely didn't know what the day was going to bring when she showed up for work... :)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Oh wow you are killing it with these short stories. Another grewt one! Hope to see you on the receiving end again soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic