The Girl at the Coffee Shop (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Girl at the Coffee Shop (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Hey guys! So, in between my busy schedule, I plan on writing a series of short stories from my perspective as the protagonist. If you have any suggestions for future stories, please message me! As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! (:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was a day like any other ordinary day. Oh, except today was not ordinary. Today was an experience beyond my wildest fantasy.

It started out with my normal routine. Rolled out of bed at 5:30. Began with my hair and makeup. Moved to the closet for a cute outfit. After some time spent debating, I settled on white ankle socks, white Nike air force 1’s, black jeggings, and a green top covered by a black jacket. It was the perfect balance of formal and informal. A balance I often found myself wearing to my work.

After packing my laptop and tablet, I grabbed my maroon bag and walked out the door at around 6:56. As per my routine, I started to drive my way over to the Starbucks near my work. Andddd this is where things picked up. I walked in which was unusual for me, but the drive through was packed this morning. As I stood in line, I noticed her.

She stood about 5’7”ish with raven black hair held back in a pony tail. Her pink top stood out against her beautiful dark skin. To go with her top, she was wearing black leggings and white high top converse. My eyes wandered from her curvy figure to her legs and feet. I had been coming here for over a year and never saw her.

“Excuse me..” the lady behind me interrupted my thoughts. “The line has moved..” she said shortly.

“Oh...yes, I’m sorry..” I mumble as I step forward.

As my eyes go back to wear “she” was standing. My eyes started at her feet and began to work their way up when I noticed that she had turned..and was staring straight at me.

I quickly divert my eyes as my faced flashed red. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile.

“I can take you here,” the next cashier called for me.

As I fumbled for my phone in my bag, I saw her walk up to the register.

“It’s okay, Tom. I’ll ring her up,” she said to the man at the register.

He shrugged and went to the coffee machines.

“What can I get for youuu...” she practically purred at me.

“Ummm...I ....I’ll have....” I mumbled as I suddenly forgot what I order every single time. My eye flashed to her name badge as I continued to make a fool of myself. “Natasia” is what it read.

“Might I suggest our new drink?” She smiled at me as we locked eyes. “It’s a hooot espresso filled with darrrrk chocolate and covered in sweat cream foam..”

“Um...yes please..” I stuttered as I handed her my phone to pay.

She scanned the app but..didn’t give my phone back. She swiped off the app and into my contacts. As I stared at her as she began to add herself as a contact, my heart began to race.

“What’s the name for the order?” She said as she handed me my phone.

“Chelsey...erm or Chels..or Ch—“ I was cut off by her finger on my lips. The touch of her smooth skin excited me beyond belief. Then, as quickly as she placed it there, she removed it.

“Chels..I like it..we will have your drink out in a moment..” she flashed another smile then turned on her converse clad feet and went back to making drinks.

I quickly walked over to the counter to wait, while sliding through my contacts for her name. “Tasia” is what she had put.

My mind was racing. She was so bold, so assertive, so sexy. Yet, I knew nothing about her. For all I knew, she could be just the flirty new girl.

Or...she could be mine...

“Chels,” I heard her say as I quickly looked up from the phone. She was at the counter smiling at me, holding a grande dark drink.

I put my phone away and walked over. “Thank you, Tasia..” I smile.

She bites her lower lip and hands me my drink. “You’re welcome, Chels. I like your shoes. You should text me...soon...”

At the word “soon,” I saw something in those big brown eyes. A flash of something. Something dirty. Something kinky. Something I liked.

“Umm..yes...I will be back after work..” I stammer, a little more confidently.

“I can’t wait that long. Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes....” she says seriously. Then, without time for me to reply, she turns and walks away.

I watch her sexy feet and legs walk away, stunned momentarily. I shook my head, metaphorically pinching myself to make sure this was actually happening. I then walk out to my car and set my bag inside, along with my coffee.

I grab my phone and check the time. “7:35” it read. Not much time. I have work at 8:00 and my workplace was 10 minutes away.

I lock the car and head inside, straight to the bathroom. I open the door and walk in, perhaps a little too quickly.

As soon as I get inside, the door slams shut and the lights go off. I hear the deadbolt click on the door just as a hand wraps around my arms and another clamps over my lips.

“Mmmmph...” I moan, but don’t struggle. I knew who this was. I wanted this.

“Shhhhh quiet Chels..I only have 15 minutes to ‘clean the bathroom’ so you’ll have to cooperate. Nod your head.” I quickly nod my head.

“Good..” she purrs in my ear.

She spins me around and pushes me up against the sink. She pulls out her phone and flips on the flashlight, setting it on the counter next to me.

She pushes me up on the counter so I am now sitting and my legs are dangling off. Then, to my surprise, she pulls off my right shoe, roughly. Holding my hands in a prayer position, she uses the laces to tie my hands together. Next, she pulls off my right sock and forces it into my mouth.

“‘Mmmmmmph!?” I moan in surprise, but I feel myself getting very wet.

“Shhhh bite down on that sock. Don’t you dare spit it out.” She commands. She kneels on the floor and pulls off my other shoe.

“Mmmmmmmm....” I hear her moan as she smells it. As she is smelling with one hand, she uses the other to remove my other white sock. She places my left shoe over my bound hands and sets the sock on my lap as she kneels on the floor and starts rubbing my feet.

The rubs turn to her shoving her beautiful face into my feet. I feel her warm tongue start to move up and down my soft toes.

“Mmmmmmphhh...” I moan into my own warm sock. I look down at my bound and shoe covered hands. She is good..I thought.

“Mmmmmmmmmm..” she moans into my warm, saliva covered feet. Her worship gets messier as she lets her saliva run over my toes. I feel her other hand softly start to tickle my soles.

“Mmmmmphhhh mm mmmmph..” I gag talk as I look at the dimly lit clock on the wall.

She ignores me and turns her attention removing the shoe lace from the shoe that she had placed over my bound hands.

As much as I am enjoying this, I’m already late for work. My phone buzzes in my back pocket. Probably work.

Using the shoe lace that she removed, she crosses my ankles and tightly binds them together.

She then stands and plants a firm kiss on my lips.

“Mmmmmmm...” she moans. “I usually don’t kiss on the first date. I hope this was exciting for you, but I have to get back to work.”

She turns and walks to the door, unlocking it. “If I were you, I would get free before someone sees you like this..” Then, with a smile on her face, she walks out, leaving the door unlocked and me in this predicament.

I start to wiggle my wrists and ankles frantically. Just as I am starting to loosen the knots, I hear the door handle start to turn. . .
Last edited by chelseykittyc@t 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh. Wow. Just - wow.

Yes, I liked it. A lot. Well-written, just enough description, nothing unnecessary.
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Great story! Can't wait for more!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I love her use of your shoe to cover your hands! And the way she left you there to squirm whilst she goes back to work! Great story so far.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Oh wow that was amazing! Not usually into ahort stories, but this was perfect! Can’t wait for your next one!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a great story! Very sweet and steamy as well. And it had me wishing I was Natasia.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Absolutely hot as hell and sensational!!!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part II

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It had been a few weeks since my “encounter” at Starbucks with the gorgeous barista, Tasia. We had exchanged flirty texts and made small talk but nothing ever really picked up unless I were to mention the events of my last visit. Turns out, she was just as much into the adrenaline that went with the bondage as much as I was.

And so, I hatched a plan. . .

I began to insert into our small talk through text questions about her work schedule and the shifts that she had. I noticed that every other week, she was assigned the closing shift before her off days.

I took a couple of days off from work that lined up with her closing shift. After a few minutes of surfing the web, I was able to find the “supplies” that I would need. Now, all I had to do was wait.

The day of was a normal day at work, but I practically shuddered throughout the day thinking about it. The sheer mix of excitement and terror for how much trouble I could get in if things went wrong or she didn’t like it bounced around in my head all day.

I had decided to dress for my activity so I wouldn’t have to change much before hand. I was wearing black skinny jeans, white no-show socks, black and white converse and a dark grey t shirt. I had placed my black hoodie in the car for when I got there.

Through our random text conversations, I had discovered that she drove a red Honda Civic so I knew exactly where to park when I pulled up.

The sun was just starting to set as I got out of my car and checked my phone. 9:43, it said. I pulled the black hoodie on over my head and pulled my hair back in a pony tail as I leaned against the car. I then pulled a pair of my pink fuzzy socks and a black bandana out of my bag and slid it into my hoodie pocket.

I watched as, one by one, the other employees left. I nervously checked my phone watch again. 9:59. She should have been out here by now. As my mind started to race with questions, I saw her back out of the door.

There she was, all 5’7” of her with that raven black hair held back in a messy pony tail. Her beautiful dark skin shined in the light. She was wearing her black Starbucks top, was wearing black faux leather leggings, white Nike socks and silver and white Jordan shoes.

My mind briefly went back to when she left me bound and gagged in that bathroom those few weeks ago, an embarrassing but sexy situation. Now it was her turn.

I ducked down behind her car as she turned to walk over. She focused on looking around in her brown purse for her keys as she walked up. I watched her sneakers from beneath the car.

As she got up to her driver side door, I slipped around behind her. In one swift motion, I placed my hand tightly over her smooth lips and the other locking her arms to her side.

“Mmmmph!!!?” Her cry was muffled by my hand. “It’s your favorite customer, Chels,” I whispered in her ear. “Stop struggling.” I said firmly.

Surprisingly, she stopped immediately which gave me the opportunity to pull out the black bandana and tie it tightly over her eyes, blindfolding her. I then pulled her to the trunk of my car, which was already cracked open.

“Get in.” I said shortly, with excitement and fear running through my veins. She climbed in carefully. I quickly tucked her long legs in as I pulled out the fuzzy socks. I quickly pulled off her left sneaker and white Nike sock.

“Open wide those lips,” I whispered. She slowly parted her tow luscious lips which allowed me to shove the thick pair of fuzzy socks into her gaping mouth. I quickly knotted and tied her white Nike socks between her lips, effectively cleave gagging her.

She laid there submissively as I pulled my duffel bag out from under her feet and grabbed three black zip ties. “Roll over on your belly and put your hands behind your back.”

Tasia rolled her athletic body over and complied, her cute wrists crossed neatly behind her. I wasted no time tightly zip tying her wrists and ankles. I slipped her shoe back over her now bare foot while I was down there. Taking care to trace a single fingernail across her sole before I did.

Lastly, I zip tied her muscular thighs together. “If I were you, I would get free before someone sees you like this.” I said in a mocking tone, reminiscing what she said to me when she left me bound in the bathroom after we first met.

“Mmmmphh mmm mmm...” she moaned, but I responded by slamming the trunk. I grabbed her purse and keys off of the ground as I walked to the driver seat and hopped in.

My house was only ten minutes away, and I wasted no time getting there. . .

Once we had arrived, I pulled as far forward in the driveway as I could. It was dark out, but I still didn’t want my nosy neighbors witnessing another of my bondage adventures.

I quickly popped the trunk and walked back there. She was slightly disheveled but almost just as I had left her. I pulled her into a sitting position on the tailgate and pulled her close to my chest.

“Not a sound, Tasia or I’ll drive back to Starbucks and leave you like this in your car..understood?” I whispered in her ear, my lips grazing her earlobes.

She nodded profusely, “mmmmhhmm...” I pulled her to her feet and grabbed my black duffel bag before closed the trunk.

“Hop quickly,” I hissed as I pressed her toward the front door. She hopped quickly, her long puffy hair bouncing as she did. I quickly ushered her in the door and pressed her against a wall. “Don’t move.”

I went to the windows and peered out into the streetlights. It looked as though my whole street was asleep. The only lights were the dim street lights.

I locked the door as I walked back to Tasia. Without a word, I hustled her to the kitchen. If she weren’t blindfolded, she would have seen a long table, clear of everything, four chairs and a countertop, which I set my duffel on. On the table corners were 4 black straps, each attached to the base of the table.

I turned her to face me, wrapping my arms around her waist while kissing her cleave gagged lips. I could feel that our socks had soaked up a lot of her saliva.

As we kissed, I lifted her onto the table and slid her back. I pulled away and started to cut free her zip-tied legs.

“Mmmmph!?” She moaned, turning her head from side to side. I strapped her left ankle to one corner then did the same to her right ankle.

“Mmmphhh!!” She started to struggle and squirm as she realized that she was being strapped down.

“Shhhhhhh...” I pressed a finger to her gagged lips. “You didn’t care when you left me moaning in the public restroom. Be thankful I at least brought you home...for now..”

She continued to moan and struggle as I cut the zip tie around her wrists. I pulled her back on the table and, after quite a struggle, strapped her wrists to each corner. She was now effectively spread eagle on my kitchen table.

She pulled at her restraints, moaning in frustration. I sit down on one of the chairs and slowly unlace my converse. “So....you like smelling shoes and socks, huh?”

She stops struggling and freezes. “Oh yes...I remember quite vividly outlast encounter..” I say softly as I pick up my shoes and socks and pad slowly over to her.

I slowly place my socks on one side of her head and my shoes on the other. “Bet you wish you could sniff them..” I walk down to her feet, slowly tracing her body with my fingernails. “Bet you wish you could just shove your face in my sweaty shoe...”

I slowly slip off her Jordan shoes and the one remaining white Nike sock. “Mmmmmmm....smells good...” I giggle evilly. I slowly start to trace her soft, moist soles with my finger nails.

“You know...” I say softly as she starts to struggle a little again. “You really do have cute feet.”

I start to aggressively tickle her soft soles with my fingernails. “Mmmmmphhhhhahahha!!!!” She screams into her gag and thrashes on the tables. I smile and continue my assault on her helpless feet.

After a few minutes of her screaming and begging for mercy into her gag, I stop and walk back over to her head as she breathes heavily.

I grab a one of my converse and put it over her nose. With my other hand I reach into my bag and pull out some silver tape. Using my mouth I wrip off a long piece and smooth it over the bottom of the shoe and her cheeks, securing it to her face.

“You wanted to smell my shoes...” I bend down and whisper in her ear. “Wish granted....” She shakes her still blindfolded head from side to side. “Mmmmmphhhh!!”

“More?” I smile and walk back down to her squirming feet. She wiggled her toes desperately as I grab a hairbrush from my bag on the way back to her feet.

“Mmmmmph mmmmm!!!!” She screams desperately as I caress her smooth, dark feet. I look down the table at her luscious lips and white teeth, biting her sock gag.

I start to quickly brush up and down her soles with the hairbrush. “MMMPHHHB!!!” she screamed and struggled, forced to breathe through her nose and smell my shoe.

As I was brushing one foot, I sat in a chair and started to kiss the other foot’s sole. Her moaning and begging intensified as I switched back and for between tickling and kissing, pain and pleasure.

I covered her foot in my saliva as I licked, sucked and kissed her feet until she twitched with pleasure.

“Had enough?” I asked as I stood up and wiped my mouth off.

“Mmmmmphhh.....” she moaned as she tried to catch her breath.

I walked slowly back over to her face and pulled my shoe off her nose. Using one finger, I pulled the sock gag down around her neck. Tasia quickly spit out the now saliva covered fuzzy socks.

“What the hell? Why did you kidnap me? I thought you liked our bathroom encounter??” She said rather loudly.

I climbed onto the table and straddled her chest. Brushing some of the sweaty hair from her face, I said, “of course I did. What I didn’t appreciate was you leaving me there for some soccer mom to find. You’re lucky she didn’t call the cops or something.”

Tasia smiled surprisingly, “that’s the rush. Not knowing who will find you or what will happen..it’s exhilarating.”

“For you...I call it dangerous.” I say frowning momentarily as I pull some red lipstick out of my pocket. Puckering my lips, I put it on. “That’s why I’ve decided to pay you back. After I’ve had my fill of your feet, I’m going to put you somewhere and let someone find you. See how you like that...” I giggle evilly.

Her smile turned angry immediately. “You wouldn’t dare! Chelsey I swear if you-mmmmmphhh!!”

I silence her angry outburst with my now red lips. I make out with her for a few moments, inserting and reinserting my tongue into her mouth, playing with hers. At first she resisted, but she slowly relaxed and kissed me back.

I knew I wouldn’t leave her in any real danger, but I definitely wanted to get pay back for the embarrassment at Starbucks.

While we kissed, I slipped my hand down between her legs and slowly massages her inner thighs, teasing her. She responded by using her athletic body to press her hips up into me.

Finally, I broke our kiss and slid off of her. “Where are you going? Chels? Chelse-mmmphhh!!”

I used my fingers to prod both of my white socks into her mouth. I then pulled her sock cleave gag back into her lips.

“There you go, sexy. Fresh sweaty socks for you to taste. I wore those all day today.” I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Mmmmmmmphhhh!!!” She screamed into her gag in frustration.

I checked my phone, 12:01 am. I figured another hour or so of me playing with her feet, then maybe sleep for a little and still have time to drop her off by 5:00 am.

I went back down to her feet. They hung slightly off of the table. Her toes were recently painted a lime green. They looked absolutely delicious.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a can of whipped cream. I walked back over to her feet and thoroughly covered them in whipped cream.

“Mmmmph??” She moaned into her gag.

“Hush. I know you’ll enjoy this more than I do.” I sit back down in my chair and slowly start to lick off the whipped cream.

“Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm...” she moaned in absolute pleasure.

It took almost 10 minutes to lick every curve, toe and inch of her soles. When I was finished, her soft feet were almost dripping with my saliva.

I sat up and wiped the drool from my mouth. She was begging into her gag frantically. “Mmmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph!”

“Knew you would enjoy that..” I smiled as I licked my fingers clean. “I’m going to go shower now,” I whispered to her as I grabbed my phone and a strip of tape.

I then turned my phone on vibrate and set an alarm for every 30 seconds for the next 20 minutes. Lastly, I taped it to her crotch. “Be right back...”

Twenty minutes later, I came down to her begging for release. My phone had done it’s job of keeping her on edge while I showered off.

“Is my little foot queen ready to finish?” I said in a sing-song voice.

“MMMMPHHHHH!!!!” She screamed into her gag.

“Alright then...I guess I’ll allow it...eventually...” I smiled and walked over to her. I had thrown on some black Nike socks and old white Nike sneakers, black running shorts and a black hoodie.

“Time to go love. You thought that was payback, I haven’t even started yet.” I smiled and grabbed my back while walking over to her. I put her Jordan’s shoes back on her still wet feet and laced them up slowly.

I then pulled a roll of tape out of my bag and walked over to her head. I wrapped the tape around her mouth and head three times, covering the sock that was already cleave gagging her.

“I want you to be extra quiet. People might hear you where you are going.”

“MMMPHHH MMMMELSEY!!!”

“Look, I am doing you a favor. Just trust me.” I say as I in strap her ankles then her wrists. Without letting go, despite her struggling, I taped her wrists tightly together in front of her.

A few minutes later, and after quiet a fight, I was driving down the round with her kicking around in my trunk. By this time, it was early morning and still dark.

I pulled up to the 24 hour gym near her home. I walked to the back and opened the trunk. The parking lot only had 4 cars in it.

“Look, if you struggle and fight, I’m going to just leave you here. You’ll have to get some random person to help you. If you comply, I will give you your phone. Understand?”

She nodded behind her blindfold, somewhat hesitantly. “Good...” I said, smiling.

I took off the tape gag and cleave gag, leaving my socks in her mouth. I then used clear tape to seal her lips, making a somewhat invisible gag. I used 10 strips to make sure it was firm. I then put my other black hoodie on her. I pulled the hood up over her head and took her blindfold off. Lastly, I replaced the duct tape around her wrists with pink handcuffs.

Finally, I grabbed my bag and her phone, and started to push her along. We got into the gym, and I scanned our cards. The guy at the desk was half asleep and didn’t even look up.

I hustled her into the locker room and over to the showers. Before she could resist, I pushed her into one of the showers with me and closed the curtain.

“Shhhhhh..I won’t have long before someone comes in.” I say putting a finger to her gagged lips. I quickly pulled the hoodie off of her and pulled out another pair of fuzzy handcuffs.

I cuffed her other handcuffs to the shower head above her head. I then pulled out her phone and put in the wrong password until it was locked for 3 hours.

I pulled out a roll of tape and taped her phone into her left hand. Then, I pulled her pants and panties down and inserted a bullet vibrator and turned it on high before pulling her pants and panties back up.

Her big brown eyes went super wide as I grabbed her jaw softly, and made her look at me. “Is this exciting enough for you?”

I sigh as she struggles to keep herself quiet. I pull off one of her Jordan shoes and and put the keys inside while she watches.

“I hope they don’t hurt your pretty toes too much.” I say as I put her shoe back on and lace it up, not too tight.

I grab her jaw again as she struggles to contain the release she had been searching for. “Sooo...in three hours, you’ll be able to text your sister to come free you. I hope she is discreet...or not. Either way, good luck not making noise. This shower curtain is pretty thin. People are going to be coming and going a lot pretty soon.”

I kiss her on her gagged lips. “Until next time, my foot queen. Enjoy your exhilarating situation.”

“Mmmmmm....” she moaned but not too loud. As I walked out, I closed the shower curtain snugly. Walking out, all I could hear was the faint buzz of the vibrator tormenting her.

I knew she was going to get me back for this. I was looking forward to it. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

She does mention she was found by 'a soccer mom'.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago She does mention she was found by 'a soccer mom'.
She does indeed 👀
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Damn that was great. So many things. The fuzzy socks, the forced shoe smelling, the edging! And I love the creativity in the last part. The way Chelsey dressed up Tasia to hide the fact she was tied up, as well as the final predicament she left her in. 3 hours is a long time for Tasia to try stay quiet for. Especially with the bullet vibrator in! However it's also a long time that she can spend planning her revenge... I look forwards to seeing how she gets Chelsey back.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a great story. I hope there will be a part 3!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Great story. Wouldn't it be funny if the same soccer mom comes in to use the shower.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You never said what said soccer mom did to you, with you.....
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Great story. Loved both of their adventures.
Looking forward to the soccer mom's entry. If it does happen. :D
Hope to read the next part soon.
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention], this is a superbly written, incredibly sexy piece so far, and i can't tell you how keen I am to read more, that last situation leaving Tasia in the shower with her phone locked is, like WillHBonney said, super creative, certainly not something I'd have thought up 😁😁

Keep it up Chels you're an awesome writer and this a great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic