A Colorful Mummy, My Failed Plan (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Colorful Mummy, My Failed Plan (F/M)

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Thanks for letting me join! This is my first crack at writing a story; it’s a little long but hopefully everyone likes it! A bit of introduction, my name is Chris. I’m about 5’10”, have blond hair and have an average build. I was wearing black sweatpants and a sweatshirt. My amazing girlfriend Hayley is about 5’4”, brunette, and has an athletic build. She has an outstanding body. We are both 28 years old. Hayley was preparing to head to the gym and was wearing a black compression shirt, black yoga pants and running shoes. We had tied each other up several times in the past.

It was a rainy, fall Saturday afternoon. I was stuck inside watching TV out in the living room and Hayley was getting ready to go to the gym.

“I’m going to head to the gym. I should be back in an hour or two.” Hayley said.

“Sounds good, I’ll hold down the fort here.” I said.

After she left, I had a little light bulb come on above my head. “I’m going to surprise her with a little tie up game today” I thought to myself. I knew I had a little over an hour to plan so I quickly hopped up to gather my supplies. I had a makeshift workbench in the basement that was simply a 3’ wide, 8’ long piece of plywood mounted to two sawhorses. It would be the perfect thing to tie Hayley to. I set out a new roll of silver duct tape (I always have a lot of duct tape on hand lol) and waited by the front door for Hayley’s arrival. About an hour later, Hayley’s car pulled up in the driveway. I was hiding behind the front door waiting for her to come in. Once she walked in, I quickly grabbed her in a bear hug.

“What are you doing!?” She said.

“I was bored and thought it would be a great day for a little tie up game.” I said.

“Not today, please. I was going to get a head start on some work for this week!” She said. She worked from home and was able to make her own hours.

I clamped my hand over her mouth and led her downstairs. She mmpphd into my hand trying to get me to let her go. Once downstairs, she saw my workbench and the duct tape sitting on it. She put two and two together and figured out I was going to tie her to it. I released my hand from her mouth.

“You’re not going to tie me to your workbench. I’m going to ask one last time. Let me go!” She said.

“Nope, I don’t really think you’re in a position to be making demands.” I said.

I was about to regret saying that. A moment later, Hayley kicked my feet out from under me and I hit the floor. Before I could gather my thoughts, she was on my back pinning me to the floor.

“I told you not today! Had you listened to me that would’ve been the end of it. I think you need to be taught a lesson on what happens when you don’t listen to your girlfriend!” She said.

“I should’ve brought the duct tape upstairs with me and wrapped you up when you were caught off guard.” I said out loud. She was strong and a lot quicker than I was; lesson learned lol. With that, she grabbed the duct tape and wrapped the tape around my wrists, pinning them together behind my back. She then taped my ankles together and helped me stand up had me hop over to the workbench.

“I’m going to get a little creative with you. I’m going to turn you into a work of art!” She said with a mischievous smile on her face.

With her back turned, I seized the opportunity and tried to escape. I hopped about 5 feet towards the stairs when she grabbed me in a bear hug.

“You just made it worse for yourself! Now I’m going to add a little humiliation to your punishment!” She said angrily.

She led me back to the workbench, helped me up on it, and wrapped the tape around the bench and me, pinning me to it.

“That will hold you while I go grab some more supplies.” She said.

She then walked upstairs while I laid there, trying to accept my fate.
Last edited by DuctTapeSilence 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

She pulled each item out of the bag and showed them to me. It was 5 different rolls of colored duct tape; pink, purple, green, blue, and red, shaving cream, razor, a sleeping mask, foam earplugs, a small travel pillow and a blonde wig. She also pulled out her clothes that she wore to the gym (black yoga pants, black compression shirt, black sports bra, and two of her workout thongs; one pink and one black). I sighed, knowing my fate was sealed.

Hayley then cut the tape holding me to the bench and helped me up.

“I’m going to have fun with you! I’m going to transform you and make you wear all of my sweaty, dirty gym clothes.” She said.

She then cut the tape around my ankles and led me to the bathroom. “I want you to go in there and shave everything except your head. I’ll be standing right by the door to make sure you don’t try anything stupid.” She said. I reluctantly agreed. She then cut my wrists free and handed me the shaving cream and razor. I went in the bathroom, stripped down and shaved all of the hair off of my body, minus the hair on my head, which was already short. I told her through the door that I was done and she walked in holding the wig and her gym clothes.

“I’ll be here to help you with the rest of this.” She said.

I reluctantly agreed, knowing that I was 0-2 with trying to outsmart her. I first put on her pink thong.

“There’s not a lot of room in these!” I said.

“Don’t worry, those are clean but the other one isn’t.” She said with an evil smile on her face.

I then put on the yoga pants and sports bra. She then stuffed a couple pair of socks in the sports bra to make them look more realistic. I then put on the compression shirt and wig. She put the wig up in a pony tail and messed around with it until she was satisfied. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and was in disbelief, I could barely recognize myself!

“I understand why you wear yoga pants to the gym! These are really comfortable!” I admitted.

She then led me out of the bathroom and back to the workbench. First, she grabbed the silver duct tape, had me make a fist with both of my hands, and wrapped it around each hand, turning them into clubs. Next, she grabbed the pink duct tape and wrapped it around my arms and stomach, pinning them to my sides. She then grabbed the purple duct tape and got to work on my legs. She started at my ankles and worked her way up to just below my knees. She then grabbed the green duct tape and wrapped from my knees up to the top of my thighs. She was REALLY going all out! She grabbed the pink duct tape again and started wrapping at my waist up to the middle of my stomach, leaving the waistband to the yoga pants, my groin area and butt exposed. She then grabbed the blue duct tape and went the rest of the way up my stomach and chest to the base of my neck.

“You’re a work of art!” She said.

She snapped a quick picture and showed me. I was a rainbow mummy! She then grabbed the black thong, and the red duct tape. My stomach began to churn, as I now knew why she made sure the other thong was dirty.

“Any last words before I tape your big mouth shut?” She asked.

“Did you really have to use your dirty underwear?” I asked.

“Yes, it wouldn’t be as much of a punishment if they were clean!” She said.

“Hayley, please. I promise I will be quiet. You don’t have to put those in my mouth!” I said, pleading with her.

“That’s enough out of you, it’s time for you to be quiet.” She said.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I clamped my mouth closed in a last ditch effort to stop her. She pinched my nose and when I had to open my mouth to gasp for air, in went the thong. They tasted awful. She tore a piece of duct tape off slapped it over my mouth. She wasn’t done there though. She grabbed the roll and began wrapping it around my head, covering from below my nose to my chin in red duct tape, 15 turns in all. She then wrapped it around below my chin and over the top of my head, as somewhat of a sling to make sure I kept my mouth closed. I mmpphheedd as loud as I could, but I could barely even hear myself.

“What? I didn’t catch that.” She said, laughing.

She led me back over to the workbench and helped me up on it. When I laid down on the bench, she grabbed the green duct tape and taped my feet together; covering every inch. She then grabbed the silver duct tape and began taping my already mummified body down to the table. She taped my ankles, knees, stomach and chest down to the table and put the travel pillow under my head. Then she stepped back and snapped a couple more pictures.

“One final step.” She said grabbing silver duct tape, foam ear plugs and sleep mask. She ripped two small strips of the duct tape and taped my eyelids closed. She then put the sleep mask on me just to make sure I couldn’t see.

“Before I put these ear plugs in, I wanted to say one last thing.” She said. “You are completely under my control. Every part of your body is cocooned and mounted to this table. You can’t see and won’t be able to hear anything. There is almost an entire roll of duct tape on that big mouth of yours, so you will barely be able to make any noise. The peace and quiet will be so nice! I’ll cut you free when I think you have learned your lesson. If I think you’ve been good, I’ll reward you. That’s why I left your butt and groin area uncovered.”

Mmmpphhhh was all I could get out.

“I just love when you’re like this!” She said. With that, she stuffed the earplugs in and left.

“She really, really went all out.” I thought to myself. All I could do was lay there and think about the predicament I was in. She forced me to wear a wig, her panties and dirty/sweaty workout clothes, turned me into a colorful mummy, taped me to the table, gagged me with her dirty underwear and so much duct tape that it felt like my lower face was covered with cement. Then the cherry on top was her taking away my last two senses! I tried to struggle but I couldn’t even move an inch. All I could do was lay there. To be honest, I was a little nervous but I loved this. Two of my favorite things are duct tape and yoga pants, and I just got a huge dose of both! The more I tried to move, the more excited I became and the tighter my pants got. I had no judge of time. I could’ve been laying there for 5 minutes or 5 hours. Talking was useless but I still tried. All that would come out were barely audible mmphs and grunting noises. On top of being exciting, it was also super calming. At first, losing all of my senses and essentially being a breathing roll of duct tape made me panic a little. Once I was somewhat used to it, it felt like meditation. I began to dose off for who knows how long.

I was shocked back awake by Hayley removing my blindfold and ear plugs.

“You’ve been down here for 5 hours now and I think you learned your lesson.” She said.

“Mmpphh mmpphh.” I tried to say “5 hours!?” but had forgotten that my mouth was useless.

“I think it’s time for a little reward.” She said as she pulled down the front of my pants and “rewarded” me.

Then began the long, painful process of her cutting me free.

Thanks everyone for reading! I hope you enjoyed it
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As a relative "newbie" myself, it's always good to welcome people who join and post their own stories. And, yes, i DID enjoy reading this, well done.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago As a relative "newbie" myself, it's always good to welcome people who join and post their own stories. And, yes, i DID enjoy reading this, well done.
Thank you! This site is a great thing to have, I’d like to contribute as much as I can.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I really enjoyed reading this, I hope to see you continue writing on here!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago I really enjoyed reading this, I hope to see you continue writing on here!
Thank you! I definitely have some more stories up my sleeve.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Highpointer642 »

Have fun with that lol.
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

I’ve tried to surprise my hubby and since he’s got about 1 ft, 150 lbs and 3x stronger then me, I’ve wound up in similar predicaments! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic