Justin's Diary (multiple M/M) Update 04/07/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love it, love it, love it! You are a master with tugy words my friend and I look forward to the next part
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Could you Please write another Chapter!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man oh man, I just found this story and what can I say but 😍😍😍😛😛😛😋😋😋🤤🤤🤤🤩🤩🤩

I sure do hope you'll come back and add more! I can't help but agree with so many other commenters' thoughts: you have done really really well here! 🔥
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I just stumbled across this story, and it was amazing. The concept of the diary was so good. The way you have written it hooked me straight away. I hope you continue it :D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, it's been a while, I gotta be honest: I wasn't sure if continuing this story, I wanted to but I felt like I had written myself into a corner, for the past years I've been struggling to write more chapters, I even considering rewritting the last chapters or even rebooting the whole story, I liked Justin and Zack's relation and have plans for it but I didn't like how the chapters were going. Eventually I stopped working on this and focus on other stories.

Well, recently I reread this story and it not only revived my interest in it but also gave me a few ideas of how to continue it, so I set to work and now I'm happy to say that Justin's Diary is returning! When? In a few minutes! Thanks to all those who showed interest in this story during its hiatus, really guys, you are the reson I kept comming back to Justin and Zack!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

November 3rd 20__

Dear Diary:

What can I tell you? Zack dropped by yesterday and we finally watched the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy without interruptions! We made some popcorn, he changed into his pjs (which were just a pair of black sweat pants because he is an exhibitionist, not that I’m complaining) and we sat down on my living room. I also had to tie up Zack to keep him still, nothing fancy, just hands and legs with some good old duct tape! He kept talking over the movie so in the end he spent two thirds of the Two Towers and the whole Return of the King with my hand over his mouth, it probably would have been more practical to stuff a sock in his mouth but it felt good lay down on my couch with Zack’s head resting against my chest while absentmindedly massaging his bare torso.

After the movie was over, he reluctantly agreed liking it “Now I get why Kevin is so into it” he shrugged before I made him bunny hop to my room. He had brought his sleeping bag but we both knew it wouldn’t be needed, he went straight to my bed and collapsed on the mattress

“It would have been easier if you had untied my ankles you know?”

“Then I wouldn’t have been able to see your bubble but bouncing around” I grinned while changing into my pjs, grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt

“I do not have a bubble butt!” Zack exclaimed craning his neck to check it for himself “Well, better have that than a bubble belly!”

“You take the back!” I said instinctively holding my belly in. I might be years away from a six pack but my stomach is flat… right? “You don’t tell a gay guy that they are fat!” I grunted putting on my shirt “Just for that I’m not jerking you off tonight!” I grinned evilly, looking at the bulge under his pants

“Noooo! I’m so sorry oh great and handsome master!” Zack exclaimed making puppy eyes at me, I had the feeling he was being partially serious about this “please forgive my impertinence and grant upon me your amazing skills…”

“Okay, okay!” I placed my hand over his mouth “But still you got to earn it first” I said looking down at my pants “If you get my drift”

“You want a blowjob, got it!” Zack winked and started wiggling like a worm towards my crotch. I have to say he’s gotten better at giving blowjobs, he effortlessly pulled my waistband down with his teeth and set to work, licking my already hard shaft before swallowing whole. So much for a “straight” guy! I just laid back and relaxed, looking down at the red head bouncing over my crotch, occasionally petting it and telling him he was being a good boy. Once he was done, he looked up at me with a wide smile and rubbed his head against my hand as I pet him, he can be so adorable sometimes

“So now is your turn?”

“Oh yes please! I’m all yours!” he excitedly crawled back until he was lying next to me, I wrapped an arm over his shoulders and slid my other hand under his pants. I think it has been a while since we do this with him ungagged for, he started loudly moaning as my hand jerked him off

“Be quiet!” I chuckled only to get a mischievous look from him, uh oh!

“OH YES! KEEP GOING JUSTIN! FUCK ME HARD!” he screamed at the top of his lungs and started kicking my bed “DON’T STOP JUSTIN! THAT’S MUCH BETTER Mpphhh!”

“You are an idiot!” we both chuckled “And stop licking my hand, it never works!”

He mumbled that it was worth the try (I’m getting quite good at understanding his gagged sounds!). He gave me no choice but to grab a few strips of tape and pressed them over his lips “Much better” I patted his head while he contorted his face, trying to get rid of the tape.

After that I went to work on his dick again, as the pleasured built up in him, Zack relaxed, closed his eyes and started softly moaning, he even turned to me and gently rubbed his face against my neck, trying to kiss me with his gagged lips; I of course returned the favor, groping his chest and kissing his neck, slowly grinding my body against him as we went on.

I think I really like him, I’m so sure of it, Zack always claimed that this was just some sex thing, without attachments but watching him grind close to me, moan softly and practically cuddle with me I became convince that his feelings had finally changed, we had spent so much time together that we must have been more than friends by this point right?

So, I leaned closer and kissed the tape over his mouth, Zack froze for a moment but quickly relaxed and didn’t put up any resistance. We ended the day cuddling in bed, him peacefully sleeping in my arms, still bound and gagged with duct tape. Diary, I was really happy with how this was going, I felt like we finally were something else than just friends, everything was perfect… but… that was just an illusion. Zack is amazing but I was about to find that this was just a fantasy.

This morning I had him sitting down on the kitchen chair while I cooked for us. I woke up before him and after spending a few minutes watching him I went to make breakfast, not too long after, Zack came hopping down the stairs and plopped on the chair. I mostly ignored him and made myself some fried eggs with bacon, settling the plate down before finally acknowledging his puppy eyes “You want to eat?” he quickly nodded, excitedly bouncing on the seat “Well, if you ask nicely…”

Zack immediately leaned forwards, practically purring and rubbing his head against my neck, they learn so fast! I set the plate in front of him and ripped the tape off his mouth; without even asking to be untied, he sank his face on the plate, devouring the food.

“You’re such a mess” I chuckled as he raised his face now covered with bits of egg

“I was hungry!” he smiled at me “Now, could the great and magnanimous master clean my face and get me something to drink?”

“I can’t believe you know the word magnanimous”

“Asshole!”

“Idiot!” I leaned forwards, cupped his chin with my fingers and started wiping the food from his face. Being so close to his face I could looked at his blue eyes and almost get lost in them, I wasn’t thinking clearly to be honest, Zack seemed like the most amazing person in the world and I wanted nothing more than to be with him; without even thinking, I leaned forwards, ready for our lips to touch but, just as we were inches from each other, Zack pulled away

“Dude” he said rather seriously “We talked about this, you’re awesome and I like being your friend, we have fun together but that’s all! Yesterday… I knew you’d make something of it. Listen, when I get horny, I don’t think clearly and it’s kinda hot for you to take advantage of me while I’m tied up… that’s what that kiss meant for me, you taking advantage of me” I mean, who doesn’t like to hear his crush telling them that they took advantage of them?

“That sounded horrible” Zack exclaimed, realizing his mistake “I didn’t mean it in a bad way, it was hot! I sort of enjoy it, but it was part of the act, just a game you know? It doesn’t mean anything!” Of course, it doesn’t, I was such an idiot for believing it would

“I’m sure you’ll find some awesome guy you can be an asshole to” he smiled sheepishly. Would I? Being gay is already hard but I’m not even handsome, Zack isn’t even looking and he already has girls like Emily falling all over him! I can’t even get one guy and to top it off… I fell for someone completely out of my reach. Why does he even do this with me? There are plenty of girls who would do the same for him! Is it pity?

“We are okay right? I know I’m incredibly hot but you can deal with us just being friends, right?” He asked, I looked up at him and lied

Maybe I should stop this now, it’s fun doing things with Zack but I’m only giving myself more hopes for something that will never come true, that can’t be healthy right? What do you do when you feel like crap? Zack already left; he has to meet with his friends for that stupid “Operation Kidnapping”. Frankly I just want to stay on my bed eating cookies but I already gave them my word and I don’t want to make enemies of the whole basketball team so… I guess I should get ready to spend a whole day watching them haze some jocks from Darmouth.

Weee
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I feel so sorry for Justin after that chapter. I totally understand how he misinterpreted what signals Zach was giving out. That would be hard to get rejected by a friend like that. Another great chapter though and I’m so glad you decided to continue writing it.

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Glad you like it! And yeah, I'm finally writting more chapters! I also feel sorry for Justin, rejection really hurts, specially when it's someone that close. But they are still young and there's a lot for them to learn.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] I’m just glad you were able to find a way to come back to the story after your hiatus. Feeling like you were painted into a corner and not happy with the story would have been difficult to get started again. I was really enjoying the story and too see a new chapter was great. I really did feel for Justin when Zach rejected him. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for them in the future.

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

November 4th 20_

Things keep changing. Nothing turns out like you expected, somethings turn for the better, others for the worse and some, like this one… well, I’m not sure what to make of it.

Zack kept me informed of the kidnapping progress, sending me pictures of each of the guys they captured; five in total. As they made their journey to my place, I lay on my back watching their faces: There was Jordan, a black guy who was glaring at the camera, his arms pulled behind his back, his bare torso twisted as he angrily struggled and his lower face covered in duct tape. There was Shane, a tall blonde who seemed cute, he was skinnier than the others and seemed embarrassed of his position, trying to look away from the camera. David was another struggler, the brunette seemed to be working hard on breaking his hands free, biting hard on the rag tied between his teeth, Jay was another cute one though he looked like an angry gnome. All the guys looked good gagged and I was willing to keep those pictures for my growing collection, but the one that really caught my attention was the captain, Ray.

He was certainly handsome, with his short dark hair and some stubble poking from under the tape and his well-defined pecs clearly visible in the frame, he was looking at the camera defiantly, his green eyes seemed to be looking directly at me, daring me to do my worst. His body though, at least the part I could see, told a different story. He was tensed, controlled, trying not to make the wrong move and his cheeks seemed quite red… okay, maybe I’m reading too much into it and maybe it was my rejected heart speaking but I saw something alluring about him.

The van finally made its way to my garage, Trenton, Kevin, Lucas and of course Zack, hopped off and marched inside, dragging off the kidnapped jocks, all of them already stripped down to their underwear, ropes tied their hands behind their backs, their ankles together and wrapped around their torsos, my initial suspicions were correct, they all looked good tied up!

The guys dropped our victims on the floor one by one, by this point they had realized that struggling would get them nowhere but they still were glaring at us, quietly fuming at their situation.

The four guys stood in front of them in a line, each looking down at their captives with mischievous smiles, I awkwardly sat on my couch watching the proceedings, didn’t feel like I really should be considered one of the captors. “Welcome to your kidnapping” Trenton smiled, he seemed way more relaxed than last time I spoke with him “this is our little payback for what you pulled last week! Now, you may think we are just copying your idea” the five guys nodded in agreement “well, we are but we are also turning it into something better! You see, first of all, you’ll stay here for 24 hours!” they immediately got a choir of grunts of protest from the captives “don’t worry, we already texted your parents telling them you’ll be enjoying a nice sleepover” I could see their indignant faces under the gags “unlike you, we’ll take good care of you and tomorrow we’ll drop you by your school” what Trenton forgot to mention was that they would be left taped to one of the goal posts. Zack had promised to send pictures of them!

At least spending time with this guy proved to be a welcomed distraction from my early troubles, I barely thought of Zack, in fact we barely interacted, we were too busy dealing with the captives, well, he was dealing with them, I just sat on the couch enjoying the show, I would have felt bad for those guys if I didn’t know what they made Zack and his friends go through!

I sat with my legs crossed watching as the Lucas pulled a box of cloth pegs and split them between the others, one by one, each captive had a pair attached to their nipple, moaning, whimpering or grunting in response, probably should consider trying those in the future.

After pulling and twisting the pegs of the helpless captives, Kevin rushed to the van and pulled out a laundry bag, I was threated to each guy pinning down one of the captives and rubbing a dirty sock or jockstrap over their faces

“Hey Justin! Wanna… help?” Kevin asked as he struggled to keep David still “Trenton could use some help” since there were four captors and five prisoners, Trenton was busy trying to hold down both Ray and Jordan with little success given how hard both guys were struggling

“Nah… I’m good, besides I don’t want to touch any of your dirty underwear” I shrugged

“Come on dude” Zack grinned and gave Shane’s peg another twist making the blonde let out a high-pitched scream “you can use one of Kevin’s socks”

I guess that was better than anything, I reluctantly got up and grabbed a pair of dirty socks Kevin offered me, man those smell terrible! Almost felt bad for these guys! “Sorry dude, nothing personal” I smiled sheepishly and awkwardly sat behind Ray, the guy glanced at me with puppy eyes, probably coming to the conclusion that I was the more compassionate of the group; which I was but not enough to go easy on him! I got a hold of him and pressed the socks over his nose.

That’s where something surprising happened, Ray let out a few grunts and moans and put up a token struggle but it wasn’t as violent as I expected, it reminded me more of how Zack would struggle when tied up, as if he was trying to enjoy the bondage, but the last clue came when I heard him taking in a deep breath of the socks. Was he enjoying being tied up?

I needed to know the truth, pretending to want to get a better hold of himself, I let my hand slide down his chest (also helped me feel up his muscles too!) and brushed the fabric of his underwear, feeling his hard dick pressing against it. He was enjoying this!

I felt Ray’s body freezing as he realized his secret was out, the guy turned his face towards me giving me a pleading look, it was surprising how quickly he went from being intimidating to looking like a scared boy, in a way I empathized with him, knowing what it felt being scared of your secret coming out. I winked at him and gave him a soft nod; his secret was safe with me.

Ray smiled under the tape, looking at me gratefully and leaned against my body, once more struggling and enjoying his situation. This was a nice change; can’t believe I had another hot athlete under my mercy! For a moment I considered having him joining us, he and Zack would look good tied together, or maybe he could tie me and Zack together! I need to stop having these fantasies, that can’t be healthy.

But for the rest of the evening, I joined the others tormenting our captives. We tickled them until they were crying, taped shoes to their faces, wrote “losers” on their chest and draw dicks on their faces, took plenty of pictures among other torments and humiliations. During all this, Ray followed his teammates example of struggling, grunting and cursing at us but whenever it was my turn to take care of him, he would soften his demeanor and even smile at me.

After a while we let them rest and we all sat down to share some beers and re-watch The Fellowship of the Ring per Kevin’s insistence, much to Zack’s annoyance. I never thought I’d have fun with these guys, me and Kevin having to defend the masterpiece from these three uncultured swine that ended with Kevin throwing an empty can at Lucas and us being overpowered by the other three. Lucas and Trenton sat on top of Kevin and started stuffing olives in his mouth (apparently, he hates them) while Zack took the chance to keep me in a head lock until the movie was over, according to him, it was revenge for last night; the idiot even rubbed my crotch when no one was watching, seemingly enjoying how freaked out I was at the thought of someone discovering us. What is wrong with that guy!?!?!

Eventually they made me and Kevin pay for the pizza, under threat of being locked in the closet for being nerds… assholes! At least they took care of the tip…

After eating, we fed our captives, not a lot of talking since Zack warned them that any word and they’ll be chewing on dirty underwear all night. Wonder where he got that idea from? Anyway, after that it became clear that those guys would need a bathroom break, something that no one had thought about, eventually we decided that we would take turns, untying each guy at the time, two of us would take him to the bathroom and return before the next one could go.

Me and Zack got Ray, we untied his legs and shoved him forwards, the indignant look he gave us was so cute! Not to mention that I finally had the chance to take a good look at his ass! Those lime-green boxer briefs outlined it nicely! Once we made it to the bathroom, Zack went to untie his hands, reminding him that he had five minutes to do whatever he needed and not to try anything funny

“Yeah, yeah I got it” Ray rolled his eyes “Is there a way you can let us go tonight?” he asked hopeful but Zack shot him down, undefeated, Ray decided to appeal to me “What about you let us go and I take you on a date?” he smiled at me making me blush. I’m not sure if he was actually flirting with me or just playing me… and I’m not sure if I care either way, he was handsome after all. But before I could turn him down, Zack grabbed him by his arm and roughly shoved him in the bathroom

“5 minutes Don Juan! Don’t waste them flirting with him!” he actually growled and slammed the door in Ray’s face. What was that?

We all were getting tired after all the captives had used their bathroom break, we gagged them with duct tape again and finished hogtying them, they didn’t seem so happy of staying all night in the living room but were compelled to accept their fate after Trenton threatened to take them to the cold basement.

With the captives pacified, we all gathered in my room where four sleeping bags were spread over the floor and everyone got ready for sleep

“Stop checking us out Justin!” Zack winked making me turn red and bury my face in the pillow, I mean, four hot guys were undressing in front of me, can you blame me?

“Let him be Zack!” Kevin replied “after today, he can check ours out all that he wants!”

“I’m not checking you out!” I yelled sinking in my bed

“Why not? I would totally be checking us out if I were gay” Lucas laughed “you must be feeling like Trenton when he accidentally walked into the girl’s locker-aahh!”

“You weren’t supposed to tell that ass!” Trenton tackled Lucas to the ground, the two guys playfully wrestled for a while before Zack and Kevin split them up, Trenton finally got up and dragged himself towards his own bag “But for real dude, thanks a lot! We wouldn’t have gotten then without your help!”

“Yeah, you’re like an unofficial Wolf!” Kevin added, I never thought I’d be a member of the Hempborough Wolves, I never was interested in doing so but I found myself liking the sound, like if I had been accepted into an exclusive club.

Of course, things were going to take an unexpected turn.

I woke up late at night feeling my lips dry. I got up from my bed and maneuvered amongst the sleeping bodies until I reach my door “Justin?” Zack asked lifting his head

“Need some water” I muttered and made my way out. I made my way downstairs, must have been really sleepy since I didn’t notice the fact that there were only two guys left hogtied on the floor until I was in the middle of the living room. I just looked at them confused, too groggy to process the fact that they were even ungagged, before I could react though, the other sprang into action. Someone clamped his big hand over my mouth while the other two tackled me to the ground; this was bad! I didn’t want to be at the mercy of three, soon-to-be-five angry jocks with reasons to hurt me!

Unfortunately, I wasn’t strong enough to fight one of them, less three! They grabbed the roll of duct tape we had left on the coffee table and unceremoniously wrapped it around my head several times, that shit hurt a lot to take if off!

Someone ordered the others to tie my hands and despite my muffled grunts, soon I could feel the ropes wrapping around them. I was doomed! DOOOMED!

“Leave him alone!” I heard someone yell and raised my eyes in time to see Zack rushing towards us, he charged at my captors and tackled one of them away from me, the other two let go of me and hurried to help their friend, what followed was an awkward fight where the three guys wrestled Zack to the ground while I uselessly tried to help him by kicking at them but in the end, we both ended being pinned to the ground, me, having my legs tied together by Shane; and Zack, angrily cursing and struggling while Jordan and David held him down and wrapped tape around his head to gag him

“Thankfully he wasn’t smart enough to warn the others!” Jordan grinned and slapped the back of Zack’s head. Hate to say it but he was right and Zack seemed to agree as he closed his eyes, cursed himself and softly banged his head against the floor. It was too late for us and soon we both were tied up hand and feet.

Our former prisoners turned their attention to their captive teammates and soon they all were free, more bad news for us! Zack and I could only stare at each other, silently dreading what would happen to us.

“Well, it seems the tables have turned” Ray grinned standing over us, Zack glared at him and grunted something, probably trying to put up a brave front but I could tell he was scared, judging by the beads of sweat over his forehead, I wasn’t even going to bothered acting and instead gave Ray puppy eyes, hoping that he’d have mercy. Ray noticed me and crouched down, cupping my chin so we could look at each other “Gotta say I like you better this way, you look way cuter!” I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but I seem to be into guys complimenting me while tied up because my cheeks turned red and I couldn’t hold back a silly giggle.

Zack interrupted our little moment by kicking at Ray’s chins “You freaking ginger!” Ray growled and turned towards my friend but his teammates stopped him

“We can deal with them later, first we got to grab the others!” I sank knowing that Trenton, Lucas and Kevin would be no match for these five guys. While we were alone, I turned my attention to Zack, hoping we could work together and untie our hands but I was surprised to see him still frowning and fuming; I know it’s upsetting that their plan blew out in our faces but I don’t think it was that bad, whatever they threw at us we could handle, beside at least Ray doesn’t seem to be such a bad guy! I frankly sometimes don’t understand Zack!

From our spot we could hear the raging battle upstairs and for a moment I held the hope that our friends (wow! I guess we are friends now?) would beat them up but that was just willful thinking, soon we heard them coming down, first Kevin stumbled downstairs, behind came Lucas and finally an angry-looking Trenton, the three had their hands behind their backs and their mouths were gagged with tape like us. I watched helplessly as they were forced down on the ground where their ankles were tied together too.

Thankfully for us, our captives-turned-captors were too tired to mess with us, instead they decided to secure us further and take care of us in the morning. For now, they tied us back-to-back in groups. Zack and Trenton together while I had to share space with Kevin and Lucas; Ray, of course offered to do the tying of my group

“You know? I wasn’t joking about the date” he winked at me as he tied the knot near my chest “Maybe I should take you away with us tomorrow” I have to admit I would like that idea…

Zack let out a terrifying roar and started kicking and cursing at Ray’s direction, dragging poor Trenton with him but it was ineffective, Ray grinned at Zack and merely flicked his nose, making him even angrier. But at least after that we were left alone.

Good thing of spending the night like that? I had a good view of Zack and Trenton tied up, they both were shirtless so I could admire their bodies under the streetlights, Zack is of course hot but Trenton didn’t lag behind, I loved specially how their muscles around their chests and biceps bulged under the ropes.

Bad thing? It was freaking uncomfortable! Not only I was sitting up all night but either Kevin or Lucas couldn’t stop moving! I barely slept all night! By the time the sun came up, I could tell neither of my friends had a better experience. Eventually Ray and company woke up and came back downstairs, they retrieved their clothes from the van, got dressed and proceed to ransack my kitchen while we were forced to watch; and by this point I was freaking hungry!

Despite my clear discomfort, I have to admit it was somewhat fun being trapped like that, not only was I tied up with Zack once more but there were other three guys sharing our predicament; I enjoyed having us all trying to talk through our gags and coordinate a way out of the ropes, what wasn’t that fun was when our captors were done with breakfast and they decided to give us a taste of our own medicine: For the next hour we spend with stinky shoes taped to our faces (I found they belong to Lucas. That kid needs to see a doctor, those were disgusting!), being tickled, having ice cubes rubbed against our chests or poured down our boxers and we even ended posing for another picture with the word loser written over our foreheads.

Finally, they called it a day and called an Uber, the five of us started struggling and grunting at the thought of being left tied up “Tell you something, we’ll let you out if you admit that Darmouth is better than Hempborough!” Ray grinned, I have barely any dignity left so I quickly let out a muffled admission of their superiority, the other four guys tried to offer some resistance but after the Darmouth guys pointed how screwed we were and I gave Zack and Trenton a pleading look, they swallowed their pride and admitted defeat.

“See? It wasn’t that hard” Ray grinned and pulled out a pocket knife from his jeans, sliding it in my back pocket “You can keep it! Take it as a present from me to you” he smiled cockily in a way that reminded me of Zack, there was a sparkle in his eyes and he quickly leaned forwards and kissed my taped lips. It was only a peck but it was enough to make my face red as a tomato. I looked up at him surprised but Ray was glancing at Zack, I followed his eyes and realized that my friend was shooting daggers at Ray, I don’t thin I ever see Zack looking at someone with murderous intent, like what’s the matter with him? I asked him later but his answer was basically

“He is an asshole! I hate that guy!” followed by a list of petty things that I don’t think warrant hating someone, ironically, many of them could actually be applied to Zack too

As for what happened next, well, we spent the next 20 minutes trying to get the knife from my pocket and another 20 getting out of those ropes. We were rather down since the plan blew out on our faces but Kevin suggested drowning our sorrows in the mall’s food court. The rest of the day started looking up, I even called Fred and Geoff to join us and put them up to speed into what had happened and why all of us had bruises around our wrists and red marks over our mouths; of course, after Trenton made them swear on their lives to keep the secret.

It was a decent ending to what had been a rollercoaster of a weekend, but the bright side is that I’m an unofficial member of the basketball team! (And Fred and Geoff too, Kevin convinced the others after we got high on slushies and the four of us confessed our love for Tolkien and D&D, oh Kevin is going to join us next time we play!) and it felt good having a guy hitting on me, an actual guy whom I have an actual chance. Maybe I should start working on getting over Zack, must be the healthiest option.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved the latest chapter [mention]cj2125[/mention] i really enjoyed Justin’s thoughts throughout the chapter. The way his mind works is amusing and realistic.

As soon as they left Ray and his guys unsupervised I knew it wasn’t going to end up how they had planned. I hope Justin does get a date with Ray, although the hints of jealousy from Zack indicate he had more feelings for Justin than he’s willing to admit.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]cj2125[/mention], Dude...

At the end of the last installment of this amazing tale, I got the impression that it was the final chapter with Justin wondering if he stood a chance at a relationship with Ray and not the furtive encounters he has with Zack. :o

But, Dude, I hope you continue. :D

It is packed with everything I enjoy...

The playfulness, teasing, and rivalry (if you will) between Justin and Zack. 8-)

The B&G factor is through the roof~ :D

And kidnapping multiple men at one time, especially a sports team!!! :twisted:

Love this story! :P
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] unfortunately I can't comfirm or deny your theory without spoling things, but you might be on something about the fact that Zack's feelings are more complex that what they seem

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] oh don't worry! This might seem like a good place to end the story but it's far from the end of the story, if this was a show, this would be the end of the 1st season XD. And would be a good point for a short break but given that this story isn't exactly being regularly updated I'll just post the next part as soon as I can
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound unfortunately I can't comfirm or deny your theory without spoling things, but you might be on something about the fact that Zack's feelings are more complex that what they seem

@KidnappedCowboy oh don't worry! This might seem like a good place to end the story but it's far from the end of the story, if this was a show, this would be the end of the 1st season XD. And would be a good point for a short break but given that this story isn't exactly being regularly updated I'll just post the next part as soon as I can
Glad my intuition was correct now I’m excited to find out what happens. If they do in fact go on a date does Zack interrupt it to tie them up? Hmmmm now my mind is racing with all the possibilities that could be about to arise from this chapter. Even though you can’t confirm or deny it I’ve got plenty to look forward to either way.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] It has been very long since I've last read this tale.
I glanced at the last chapter you just published and can already tell I'm going to enjoy it immensely.

I need to go back to the start of Justin's Diary and read it from the beginning though.
I'll be commenting as I work my way through it, but just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know how thrilled I am to see you writing again.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Tanks a lot! Really its a long story that I write whenever I'm between projects for future stories and I'm really liking the direction is taking. Really hope you enjoy it!
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I am also eagerly awaiting more chapters from this particular tale! I hope you have more to add to it!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks all for the coments! I hope everyone had a happy holidays!

November 28th 20_

I’m back from Ray’s place. His house is really large, specially for a single-child. Did I mention he lives in Prospect Hill? That place makes my neighborhood look like a slum! His house is relatively small compared to other ones I’ve seen but even then, he owns a pool (that I’m totally using next summer!) and has a guest’s room, I didn’t know people still used those!

For my first time visiting his house, things went really well, like really well! I’m not sure how that happened, one moment we were making out on the couch and the next all the cushions (plus our shoes and my jacket) were spread over the floor while I was fighting to get Ray’s shirt off while he was trying to unbuckle his jeans. Finally, I managed to pull it past his head, he let go of his belt and raised his hands so I could slip it off and tossed it aside. I took a moment to admire his broad hairy chest before jumping back on him for another make out session. He slid his hands down my shirt, grasping the muscles in my back while my own hands moved down his flat stomach until they reached his belt. After a few clumsy attempts I managed to unbuckled it, unzip his jeans and feel that hard bulge under his black Calvins.

Suddenly in what I assume was a short flash of common sense amidst the hormone soup we were stewing in, he pushed me away from him “Wait, just to make sure, we really are doing this?”

Of course, we were doing this! I didn’t go through the trouble of undoing that chastity device he calls belt just to check out his undies color! “Good” he said panting, though his cheeks were turning red “because I want it… I definitely want it, but you should know this is my first time so be careful with my ass-” oh god! That’s what he meant for “doing this”? It didn’t cross my mind at that time! And I couldn’t back off that!

“I want to do it too. But this would be my first time too so…” I replied

“Oh good” he mumbled “so we can learn as we go” we fell in a short, awkward silence until he spoke again “so… should we get some lube?”

“YES!” I practically shouted, suddenly my little buddy was starting to get really shy which was making me freak out even more “I don’t have lube… you have?”

“N-No” he stammered “I have condoms! Condoms have lube, right? They are in my nightstand”

“So, should we move this to your room then?”

“YES!” It was his turn now to scream “Wait, do you want me on my back or on all fours? I think we should decide that now” what do I wanted him? On all fours felt easier but I’ve read that facing each other is more intimate so do I wanted to practicality or romance? I got a lot of other questions filling my mind about the mechanics of what I was completely unprepared to do when I realized something else. My hand had been resting on his crotch all this time but only now I realized my buddy wasn’t the only one shying away.

We just looked at each other and spoke at the same time “We just killed the mood” then we burst out laughing. I rolled off him and he sat up so we ended laying on the couch side by side, this could be added to one of the most embarrassing moments of my live but somehow, sharing it with someone you know was as mortified as you made it way more bearable

“I’m sorry Ray… I’m not ready for that yet” I finally spoke

“Oh, thank god!” he exclaimed visibly relaxing and explained he wasn’t ready either, what followed was a short but sweet talk where we agreed to wait until we both were ready and for the sake of our sanity, plan it accordingly. “But wait, what you were going to do if there was no sex?”

I really hadn’t thought about that, I was just moving through instinct “I guess jerk you off?” I say sheepishly “I really didn’t plan it”

He looked up as if imagining the scenario before nodding with a small smirk “I would have liked it”

We sat down once more in an awkward silence where I did what I do best: Overthink it! What should I do know? Was he getting bored? Should we get dressed? Suddenly I had one of those moments where the sky clears up and a heavenly light descends upon one single idea, the one thing we haven’t tried, yet I knew he’d like “Can I tie you up?”

He turned to me with eyes wide open and cheeks bright red, but barely any hesitation as he nodded, clearly trying to hold back a grin. I pulled him by his hand to his room where I instructed him to get off his jeans and get on his bed while I looked for something to tie him up. He had no ropes or (useful) tape so I had to improvise and finally settled on a bunch of crew socks.

I turned my attention to Ray and slowly climbed on top of him, straddling his hips with my legs, I could already feel something growing back underneath me. I used a sock to tie each wrist to the corner posts of the bed “This feels good” Ray nodded as he tugged at his arms, testing the ropes “Uh… should I call you sir or master?”

“Oh, please no!” I chuckled and grabbed another pair of socks, tying them up together

“What about a safe word? Maybe Banana? Would that work for you? I guess you’ve tied people before, you seem to know what you’re doing. Maybe I should get ropes, do you have gear? Like hoods or mphhh!” I had to shove the socks between his teeth, with the knot in his mouth and tied them behind his head, he is adorable but he can talk too much!

“Ray, there’s something else we have in common. We both overthink stuff” he gave me guilty eyes and nodded, in a way it reminded me of the first time Zack tied me up, he was never one for talking but he had his way of making me relax and turn my brain off “You’re tied up, there’s nothing you can do, so just relax, turn your brain off and trust me. Can you do this?” he slowly nodded and closed his eyes so I could blindfold him with another sock. Finally, I climbed down his body and tied each of his ankles to the lower bed posts.

Ray definitely is a natural! I watched him lying on the bed, his limbs stretched out, the tent on his underwear growing, teeth biting down his gag as muffled grunts and moans escaped his mouth, even though the socks wouldn’t be as effective as ropes, he put on a good show, calmly squirming, lightly tugging at his limbs.

I discarded my own shirt and slowly crawled on top of him, admiring every inch of his body until I reached his lips and placed a kiss on them, from there I moved my lips down his neck where I’m proud to say I might have left a couple bruises! My hands caressed his chest and arms while he did his best to shift his body under my weight, grinding his crotch against mine. Soon the early awkwardness was forgotten as we both give into our roles. I kept kissing and lightly biting his skin while he kept writhing and moaning, playing the perfect captive.

Finally, I pulled down his boxers and watched his full member sprung to life. He has nothing to be ashamed of! The moment I took a hold of his dick, he started thrusting his hips while begging me to jerk him off.

For the next five minutes or so, I pump Ray’s cock while he squirmed and moan, his body started tensing and his moans became louder and more desperate the closest he got to climax, finally I watched as he arched his back, let out short, frantic moans as thick jets of cum shoot off his member.

Don’t want to brag but he loved it! It was the best handjob he’s ever gotten, take my word for that! After I untied him, he threw himself at my arms and kissed me, it’s nice to be able to make out with someone after sex instead of them turning away claiming they aren’t into guys when clearly, they been- uhh… never mind, back to the topic!

One moment we were kissing, the next I was on my back with Ray pinning my wrists against the mattress, a huge grin across his face “Hey!” I chuckled, putting up a token struggle “What are you- mphhh!” he proceeded to stuff one of the socks I used to tie him in my mouth

“Shhh… don’t overthink it, Justin!” he chuckled and moved both of my hands above my head so he could hold my wrists with just one hand, the other went straight to unzip my jeans “now let me return the favor!”

Oh boy he did! I’m crazy about this guy! There wasn’t much bondage involved and soon I spit out the sock so we could kiss some more but oh boy! It was awesome! We ended cuddling in bed in each other’s arms. This has been what I was looking for, a nice guy I can cuddle with. I’m so over Zack!

Oh! And it’s nice we are in season for using turtlenecks and scarfs, I don’t want to explain why there are so many bruises in my neck!

Justin

December 10th 20_

Mom, her husband and Tim are coming over for Christmas, it should be nice spending the holidays together… I was wondering if maybe it should be a good time to introduce them to my boyfriend? And probably tell them that I’m gay. Best case scenario, they all hug me and we have a hallmark moment; worst case… I’d rather not think about it.

But let’s talk about more upbeat topics! Man, I really love Peppermint Mocha! Today me and Ray went to this new coffee place in Washington Street, it’s my new favorite spot! And Ray looked so adorable trying to lick off that whipped cream mustache! I love that guy! I mean, I don’t LOVE him, it’s too early for that but he is an amazing guy! Who knows, maybe we stay together for a long time!

This might sound corny but I really like where we are… too bad that I can’t say the same for Zack. You know what an ass he’s been whenever Ray is around, I love that guy! (in a non-romantic way, I’m definitely over him!) but sometimes he makes things so difficult! Whenever Ray and him are together they fight like cats and dogs! Every time we are together, they promise to be civil but then that passive aggressive comments start, then they turn into aggressive comments and then they seemingly forget about me and go at each other’s throats. Like, how can you turn solving a puzzle into a competitive extreme sport? Just how?!

Zack's been acting all moody ever since Ray asked me out. Maybe he feels left out? We haven’t hanged out just the two of us in a while, we agreed to stop being bondage buddies with benefits since I have a boyfriend now. In fact, Ray fulfills all my rope-related needs now, the guy is so into them that is adorable! In fact, not too long ago he was tied up to this same chair, gagged with my used socks and some tape (you know how he seems to like socks!) while I was playing with him, had my feet over his crotch- I’m rambling! Back to Zack!

Well yeah, we still hang out as a group but it’s not just the two of us together anymore, maybe this Friday I can hang out with him for the good old times!

Justin
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice update, [mention]cj2125[/mention]

It was romantic! ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot and sweet with Ray, and I'm so happy to see this tale continued!! If Justin doesn't want Zack anymore, could I keep him? ;) :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention]
I'm so glad to see another chapter of this, my friend.

I've started rereading Justin's Diary from the start and just made it to the updates on the 2nd page of this thread.
I've already reviewed the earlier parts of his journal, but what I wanna say now is a little different.

The relationship between Justin and Zack (from what I've read so far) is very different from the ones featured in what I'm used to reading and writing on here. You might already have some gist of what I'm talking about.

Having said that, your writing is what keeps me drawn to this story.
No small feat considering my interest wanes real fast when reading stuff that doesn't fall straight into my narrow preference range.

The dialogue is sharp and witty, the text is very smooth and easy to read, and your descriptions are vivid and colourful.
It's easy for myself and the other readers to imagine ourselves as being there, which is a great tribute to your skill as a writer.

I loved all your other tales, and so far this one is proving no different.
Thanks so much for putting your time and energy into this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for the comments! I wanted to give Justin and Ray a little time together before going back to the plot! [mention]Volobond[/mention] we can always arrange something 😉

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] glad you're liking it! Yeah, I think I get what you mean, this certainly is different from waht you usually write but I'm glad it still caught your interest!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That was so lovely and sweet. Justin and Ray make a good couple. I sense Zack is about to turn Justin’s world around in the next chapter. Perhaps he won’t be over him after all. Love triangle anyone... ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I think you'd have good ideas in there, are you correct? Well, only one way to know!

December 12th 20_

Has it ever happened that you think you have everything sorted out but then you hit one tiny hitch on the road that sends you back to the beginning? No one? It’s only me?

Me and Zack hanged out today after school, I have to admit it was a little bit awkward at first but after I offered to kick his ginger ass in Mario Kart, we hit it off. And I was kicking his butt in Mario Kart until he decided to cheat by jumping on me and sitting on my head

“Get off me, IDIOT!”

“It’s not my fault you’re such a wimp, ASSHOLE!” oh this wasn’t going to end like this! I dug my fingers on his ribs sending him giggling to the ground and too my chance to hop on him; I pressed my weight on his body and pinned both of his wrists to the wooden floor. We lay still, panting from the exertion and looking at each other, it has been so long since I saw his blue eyes, the freckles on his face, his cocky smirk. Ray looks much better of course! But Zack isn’t that bad looking either

He looked back at me and slowly leaned his head forwards. I looked at him and closed my eyes, leaning closer to him, imagining his lips against mine. I… don’t even know what I was thinking, it was as if my brain shut off. Fuck! I forgot about Ray or even that Zack always does that to me! ALL THE TIME! Don’t worry, I didn’t cheat on Ray or anything like that. That idiot licked my face!

“EWWW!” I screamed jumping back, trying to wipe his saliva from my cheeks “What’s wrong with you?”

“Now I can do this!” Zack laughed and jumped on me, soon our positions had switched and it was him the one pinning me to the ground “I forgot how weak you were” he teased me, this would have been a good moment to fight him off but he seems to have a point as I couldn’t get him off me for the life of me! But the worse was to come as he started clearing his throat

“Uh… Zac?” then I saw a small bubble of spit forming between his lips, a bubble that was getting larger until it was hanging right above my face. EWWW! EWWW! EWWW! Out of desperation, I aimed between Zack’s legs and raised my knee. Jackpot! With my newfound freedom, I scrambled away from him “HA! That’s what you get- Zack?” he lay on the floor holding his jewels, but when he looked at me, I knew I had made a horrible mistake, so I did the valiant thing and ran for my life.

I figured I could hide in the master bathroom until he calmed down, soon I was sitting on the toilet while and angry Zack was banging on my door, that’s when Ray decided to call me

“Hey babe! Practice was cancelled so I figured I could drop by your place and- what’s going on?”

“Uh... nothing” I said trying to sound casual

“I’LL RIP EACH OF YOUR ARMS!” Zack roared and slammed his whole body against the door “ARE YOU TALKING WITH RAY? TELL PICKLEHEAD TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS!”

“Okay, I might have kicked Zack in the balls and now he- stop laughing it isn’t funny! He wants to kill me!” I trembled, now, I knew he wouldn’t kill me, but I also knew there was a lot of pain for me in the future if he caught me. Ray did the gentleman thing and asked if he needed my help which I politely refused, no need to drag him into this mess. Finally, he hanged up after wishing me luck and I was able to focus on the angry ginger outside the bathroom. Except the ginger seem to be gone. In retrospect it was a clear trap but my curiosity got the best and I peeked my head out of the bathroom; with no sign of Zack, I made my way out but suddenly, the closet burst open and Zack jumped on me, giving me a small heart attack

“I can’t believe you did that!” I grunted as he was digging his knee in the small of my back and twisting my arms behind my back

“And I can’t believe you went for a low blow! What if I never have kids after this?” I felt ropes encircling my knees. When this day started, the idea of me being tied up never crossed my mind, but here we are! I could feel him cinching the ropes between my wrists, then pulling my ankles against my butt and tying them to my wrists. I kept struggling but as I did, I could feel my body react to being tied up and manhandled by Zack, damnit! Why he keeps doing this to me?

He kept roping me up, pulling my elbows together until they were only inches apart and tying my knees together too, at least I was face down so he couldn’t see the large boner down my jeans! Ignoring my protests, he dragged me back to my room and went looking for something to gag me with

“Come on! You don’t need to gag me! I won’t scream for help or anything- Zack! No!” I yelled when I saw him looking through my dirty launder “Bad idiot! Bad idiot! I’m serious! Don’t-” he turned around holding what I recognized as my dirty boxers and I quickly clamped my lips shut.

“Come on asshole! Be a good boy and open up!” Zack tried to shove them in my mouth but I kept it closed, finally he had enough and dug his fingers in my stomach, as soon as I laughed, in went the boxers. Oh god the taste was terrible! I hate when he does that to me! But in a weird way I love it, makes me feel even more helpless… but I also hate them a lot!

I spit them out but Zack quickly shoved them back in and clamped his hand over my mouth “I should have gotten tape!” he grunted as he started looking for something else to keep the underwear in. Finally, he settled for one of my discarded tennis, I could only try to shake my head, watching as he used his free hand and teeth to remove the shoelace which he tied around my mouth. Props to him for creativity! I just wish he applied it to other things than torturing me!

The next 10 minutes were pure torture, that idiot found a plastic ruler and used it to hit my bare soles, giving me short breaks to tickle me. I’ll get him for that! But it didn’t last long, I was already crying manly tears when we heard a car pulling into my drive way. The two exchanged worried glances, if it was my dad we’d be screwed! Ignoring my muffled cries for him to untie me, Zack headed for my window and looked outside, I watched his expression change from of confusion to disgust “What is Picklehead doing here?”

I could only shrug, that was an excellent question. What was he doing here? Later I would find that Ray wanted to give me a hand dealing with Zack; that’s so sweet! He wanted to help! Unfortunately, things didn’t turn that well for my knight in shinning armor; Zack picked up so ropes and headed downstairs to deal with Ray just as the doorbell rang.

Ray’s plan was to knock down Zack the moment he opened the door, he even had gotten his hands on a roll of tape to use on my friend but it seems he greatly underestimated Zack. I still don’t know what exactly happened, I was too busy struggling to try and decipher whatever the loud noises coming from downstairs were, I heard both Zack and Ray cursing at each other and the words Picklehead and Shortcake being thrown willy nilly but eventually the commotion died down and soon after I heard people coming up the stairs.

Finally (and unfortunately), Zack appeared by my door with a huge victorious grin despite the fact that his hair was all tousled, his green sweater had been stretched around the neck and he seemed to be missing a shoe “Behold your hero!” he announced and stepped aside but nothing happened “I said: Behold your hero!” when it failed to get any result again, Zack stretched his arm and pulled of a rope, forcing Ray to walked into the frame.

He didn’t look better than Zack, not only his hair was a mess but his blue plaid shirt had several buttons open, his shoes and one sock were missing and, unlike Zack, he had a I’m-so-done-with-this expression in his face. Oh! And his hands were tied behind his back. And his mouth was sealed with tape. And one of his socks had ended inside his mouth. And Zack had tied a rope around his neck like a leash.

Zack dragged my boyfriend into the room and instructed him to get down on the floor, Ray refused in what I’m assume was a rude way but become far more compliant after Zack twisted his nipples. We are 18! Those tricks shouldn’t work with us anymore!

While Zack tied his elbows together, Ray tried to curse at him and melt his head with his sight, unfortunately that doesn’t work, I know from experience, so by the time Zack moved to tie his ankles, Ray gave up and slammed his head against the floor. Zack continued tying his knees and hogtying him too, during which time our eyes met, despite being gagged with my own gross boxers, I tried my best to give him a reassuring smile and to my credit, it made Ray relax and return the smile to me; if we are going to go through hell, we might do it together!

Well, we went through hell! Outside of the usual tickling session to our bare feet, Zack poured ice cubes down our boxers, made us smell his feet (oh god do they smell!) hit us with the ruler and finally he tied us back-to-back. We both suffered greatly (and he’ll pay for that!) but he seemed to take more interest in Ray (surprise, surprise!) as he hit not only his feet but also his stomach with the ruler, wrote “Picklehead” on his forehead with a sharpie and took a few pictures of him (I’m getting him to delete those!)

“So much of a rescue eh?” Zack teased Ray

“N'm gnnnn hmnph mnnr phnrrm gnngmr nphph!” my boyfriend roared, angrily squirming behind me. I have to admit it was weird seeing him acting like that, he normally is really meek whenever I tie him up so seeing him actually putting up an effort to get out was… hot? Too bad said effort was jerking me too, basically shaking me in every direction
“Ooh! I’m so scared Picklehead!” Zack laughed getting more angry grunts from Ray but suddenly they became more scared and desperate. I turned my head as much as the ropes allowed just in time to see Zack finishing opening Ray’s shirt and pulling up his undershirt; he stood back looking down at Ray with an evil grin, I couldn’t understand why he sounded so scared until I saw Zack pulling out a pair of wooden cloth pegs. Oh fuck!

Ray shoved his back against mine so hard my nose touched my knees but it was useless, Zack attached the pegs to his nipples and my boyfriend screamed so loud that I’m sure some of the neighbors must have heard him!

“Isn’t this fun?” Zack grinned as he made his way to me, a couple of pegs on his hands “I forgot how adorable you look when tied up!” he crouched close to me, his face inches from mine, Ray was going wild behind me but as Zack got closer to me, suddenly everything around me started disappearing and only Zack seemed to matter

“I missed playing with you” he whispered, his hand grabbed my thigh and gently caressed it and his lips got closed to mine. I don’t know what he was planning on doing, I’m not really sure by this point and a month ago I would have melted under him and let him do whatever he pleased. I hate to say this but I started melting, I closed my eyes for just a moment wishing Zack would kiss me, but then I remembered Ray and that snapped me from my trance. I’m not sure how I feel about Zack, I thought I was over him but having him so close, once more flirting with me threw me back into that whirlpool. It’s not fair! Why am I so hung on that guy!

But I know I like Ray! A lot! He is amazing and unlike Zack, he actually reciprocates my feelings! I can’t ruin this for a fantasy!

So, I headbutted Zack. It hurt a lot but sent Zack to the ground grasping his forehead “What the fuck man?” he moaned “What’s up with you physically hurting me- STOP LAUGHING PICKLEHEAD!” he yelled at Ray who was greatly enjoying Zack’s suffering. Unfortunately, that earned him having my shoe taped to his face, sorry babe!

Once Zack turned back to me, his demeanor seemed less playful, he yanked my t-shirt up exposing my chest, I barely had time to prepare before that stinging pain hit my poor nipples. Fuck do the cloth pegs hurt! I glared at Zack and angrily kicked the floor but he didn’t seem to understand the message and instead grabbed some soda from my fridge (that I didn’t offer to him!) and sat down to finish with my videogames.

We tried to work together to escape but every time we made some kind of progress Zack would retighten the ropes and punish us by twisting the pegs, by the fifth time we gave up. Aversion therapy seems to work!

Zack eventually had to go, he crouched down and pulled the gag down, finally letting me spit my boxers “Aghh! Idiot!”

“Asshole!” he chuckled and ruffled my hair “despite everything, it was fun today! No hard feeling?”

“What do you think?” I replied deadpan and looked down at the pegs “Now take these off and I’ll- OWWW! MOTHERFUCKER!” I didn’t ask him to twist the pegs! Behind me Ray grunted and kicked but that also got him some titty torture “You know I’ll get you for this right?”

Zack chuckled and playfully bopped my nose “Bring it on!” I couldn’t hold back a smile. What can I say? I hate him but I also love him! (in a platonic way!) I watched as he went around picking up his stuff

“Uh… aren’t you forgetting something?” Zack looked at his stuff and around the room confused “UNTIE US!” I yelled, accompanied by Ray’s grunts

“Oh right! Only if you say “Please Zack, the most awesome guy in the world, let me go!” Otherwise, I’m leaving you there!” I swallowed the little pride I have and said exactly what he asked in the most deadpan way “Picklehead has to say it too!” Ray let out an indignant grunt but after an elbow from me, he sank down and swallowed his pride

“Pmmnphm PHnch, phhm mnphph nmmmphnmm gnm nn phhm mmnrmn, mmph mm gn” he mumbled. So, Zack untied my hands and elbows and the dashed outside before we could get loose. No need to chase him, I’ll get him!

“I’m sorry I dragged you into this” I sighed watching Ray wince as the tape pulled his hair

“Mphhh… aghhh! Fuck!” he tossed the tape aside and sat against my bed with me “I walked into this myself. Uh… I might have underestimated Zack” he said blushing. No way! “I mean, I figured it would be cool to walk with him trussed up, lock him in your closet or something and carry you onto the bed you know? I wanted to be your hero like- mmm!” I kissed his lips; they are quite effective to shut people up

“You’re my hero silly!” I smiled, a little corny but I’m sure he needed to hear that “and don’t worry, we’ll get Zack back for this!” his face brightened up at the though and pulled me in for another kiss. So, Zack is going down! Actually, Ray has a few good ideas for torturing Zack, is kind of hot seeing him so enthusiastic about tying someone up and a little bit adorable!

Oh, and there’s something else we said, well actually I brought that up “Despite what Zack did, it was kinda hot, us tied together…” I blurted out and glanced at Ray, his face had turned bright red which is always a good sign

“Yeah… that was hot”

YES! Now I know I want to try that! But how? Self-bondage is sloppy and a little bit dangerous- Never mind for now Justin! Revenge first, fun times second!

Zachary Hausman! We are coming for you!

Justin

Happy New Year everyone!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely adorable! Methinks perhaps Zack has a possible place in this relationship...
cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the comments! I wanted to give Justin and Ray a little time together before going back to the plot! [mention]Volobond[/mention] we can always arrange something 😉
...and if not, perhaps you'll send him my way to keep him out of their way?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic