Justin's Diary (multiple M/M) Update 04/07/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago I'm wondering if early net access didn't mess with all you younger guys' sense of discovery: straight from the closet to the sex-shop :lol:
I couldn't tell for other people of my generation but in my case there were loads of hours of "internet research" in between those eveents :mrgreen:

The next installment is comming up but you can rest assure, no more cliff-hangers, in fact there is as much chance of the next part ending in a cliffhanger as it is of me lying to you in the previous statement :lol:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

October 20th 20__

Dear Diary:

Okay… ummm, how can I start this? Yesterday at 7 pm I was knocking at Zack’s door. I was shivering even though it wasn’t really cold outside, my throat felt dry and I actually felt butterflies in my stomach! (Always thought that was just an idiom). I rocked on my heels back and forth, my backapack swinging over my shoulder, waiting for Zack to answer. A sense of enthusiasm and dread building up inside. Was I really going to do this?

“Justin! Just finished taking a shower!” Zack beamed at me as he opened the door. He looked nice (as always), his red hair wet against the sides of his face, a blue t-shirt that nicely tightened against his torso, a pair of rather loose red basketball shorts and a pair of black ankle socks. When he chuckled, I realized I had been staring longer than it would be considered appropriate (don’t blame me for it!) “Glad that I still have this effect on you” he winked and stepped aside for me to get in.

I really hate this guy

He handed me a can of coke and gave me a quick tour through his house, nothing particularly interesting, just a nice two-story house. We went upstairs, down the corridor, past his younger brother’s bedroom until we stopped between two doors “The bathroom” he jerked to the door at our right “And my bedroom” he added opening the door to our left. It was a nice tidy bedroom. Too tidy in fact, it didn’t look natural! Did he clean up his room for me? No, that’s stupid! The only thing out of place seemed to be the few coils of rope laying on the bed. That sight made me realize that this was actually happening!

I spun around and found Zack leaning against his desk. Despite his confident smile, I noticed he seemed slightly tense, he was playing with his fingers and slightly rocking back and forth. If I didn’t know him I might think he was nervous! Yeah sure!

“So how do you want to do this?” he asked, I looked at the ropes and figured they should work

“Okay, take off your clothes!”

“Straight to the point?” he chuckled although I noticed a faint blush in his cheeks “Enjoy the show!” this time I was the one blushing as he removed his shirt and shorts, standing in the middle of his room in just his black compression shorts and socks

“The socks too” I pointed, he shrugged and obeyed. I admired his defined pecs and abs, his flexed biceps, his nice tight…uhhh I’m getting ahead of myself. I pulled his desk chair to the middle of the room. It was a simple wooden chair without armrests, the backrest was made out of a few vertical bars. I instructed Zack to sit down and cross his hands behind him

“You really like me tied to a chair uh?” he winked making me blush even more. I won’t deny that I chose that position since I have grown to like it, specially when it’s Zack the one tied up.

“Now, I brought some stuff too that I thought we could use” I explained meekly

“You got stuff?” Zack asked genuinely surprised “And I thought you were a bondage virgin!”

“I am not!” I exclaimed, he didn’t need to know I bought them two days ago. I opened my backpack and pulled out the red ballgag. Zack’s eyes widened when he saw it yet he didn’t raise any objection. In fact, he happily opened his mouth and eve let a few moans to test it. My biggest fear was that the ballgag might not fit Zack’s mouth, either being too large or too small but it was perfect! His jaws were forced apart, his face a little bit distorted yet retaining its original appeal.

“Any complains?” I asked smiling, as expected, I only got a few muffled grunts as reply “That’s what I thought” I grinned and set to work

I picked the first rope and wrapped it around Zack’s wrists, making simple loop before cinching it, leaving a long end hanging down. I picked another long cord and started wrapping it around Zack’s chest, just below his nipples, pressing his torso against the backrest, carefully pinning his arms down before running both ends over his shoulders and down his chest in an X shape. Using the remaining ends, I wrapped them around his waist, pulling his body further back.

Then came the time for his legs. Zack was forced to spread his legs to each side of the chair and look attentively while I lashed his right ankle to the right leg, cinching the space between, I did the same with his left ankle and then made the same procedure to his knees so he couldn’t move his legs at all. As a last touch, I grabbed a black bandanna and tied it over Zack’s eyes

“Well bound boy, you know what to do now…” I playfully pinched his right nipple. Zack’s body jolted and he let out a couple muffled grunts but soon, he was struggling against the ropes. I sat down on the bed and watched the show Zack put up. His arms flexed against the ropes, his wrists writhed aimlessly, his chest bulged as he tried to arch his back, his legs shook trying to loosen the knots, a threat of drool was starting to run down his chin, sweat formed on his forehead and a wet spot was already starting to form on his boxers, right on the tip of the tent down his crotch.

“It turns you on doesn’t it?” I asked rubbing my own crotch over my green boxers “Being tied up helpless, you can’t even scream for help…” suddenly being in control like that made me feel powerful, like I had nothing to lose. It was something I’ve never felt before, not even in my wildest fantasies. Zack was mine right there; I was the one in charge!

“Nhhgg” Zack grunted and kept struggling, the rope running over his left shoulder slid down his arm and the chair slightly creaked under his weight yet it was clear he wasn’t going anywhere

“You look hot all tied up like that” I smiled walking around him, putting the loose rope back in place “You can’t see, you can’t speak, you can’t move, it must be driving you crazy, right?” I pinched his left nipple and slightly twisted it. Zack shivered and let out an anguished moan but I could detect a hint of arousal on it, I thought I might enjoy his desperate moans but never imagined I would love them so much “You like this don’t you?” I twisted it again, this time the pleasure in his moan was clearer “What it is? The strong guy under a weakling’s mercy? Trapped here until I decide to let you go…if I decide to do that?”

“Nnhggg” Zack moaned shaking his head, yet he wasn’t demanding anything, in fact he seemed to be pleading.
“Well, you had your fun, it’s time for mine” I ran my hand down Zack’s chest. The bound boy’s body froze and his breathing increased as he felt my hand caressing his skin until it slowly made its way down his boxers. My fingers wrapped around his erect manhood, it was warm and thick, with a sticky substance covering it “Don’t tell me you already came?”

Zack shook his head once more letting out muffled pleas; I pulled his waistband down, letting it rest under his balls, revealing his cock “It’s nice Zack” I smiled gently rubbing the side, a drop of precum was already formed on the tip. Zack’s face turned red and he muffled something in response

“What? You want me to jerk you off?” it was quite telling that Zack didn’t shake his head this time, just letting out some muffled moans that came to a halt when my fingers were wrapped around his cock. I started moving my hand up and down the length of Zack’s cock, listening to my captive’s moans, slowly Zack lost his initial reservations and started going along, begging me to go faster and trying to thrust his hips against my hand to get more friction yet I kept my pace steady, keeping my grip tight.

As I kept diligently working on his cock, Zack’s breathing increased and his moans grew louder, his teeth were biting hard on the ball and his limbs were pushing against the ropes holding them down. Soon I could see Zack’s flat stomach shaking in anticipation and his thighs trembling. It was my cue to let it go

“GHMM HN!!!” he screamed when he felt the friction over, the poor guy struggled against the ropes angrily cursing at me but I merely stepped back watching him squirm. There was no way I would let him finish so soon, specially after what he did to me

“What is that? I can’t understand you” I teased watching as Zack trashed against the chair

“Plmhfm lmt mm ghm!” Zack begged trying to push the ball with his tongue

“No idea what you said” I laughed much to Zack’s increasing frustration

“Ghmm hn mhn! Jhft lmt mm ghm” he begged, this time thrusting his hips forwards as much as the ropes allowed

“Wait, you want me to take care of your cock?” Zack stopped struggling and eagerly nodded his head, letting out muffled pleas “Oh why didn’t you said it before?” I smiled knowing that Zack had walked straight into my trap.

Of course, Zack wasn’t aware of the danger he was in, in fact he let a sigh of relief when he felt my hand grasping his hard cock but his smile quickly vanished when instead of stroking his member until orgasm, I pulled the end of the rope tying his hands under the seat and started tying his balls with it

“Hmll nh!!”

“Hell yes” I tightened the ropes around his balls and cock, smiling at the sound of his desperate grunts “Oh don’t worry, I have something more for you to have fun” Zack’s whimper told me that he didn’t really wanted to have fun, at least not my idea of fun. I remembered what he did to me last time and decided that Zack’s opinion wasn’t relevant.

It was time for the special toy I bought for him, nothing fancy, just something small enough that I could hid. I pulled out a small rubber ring with a round hook on one end, Daniel’s suggestion. It was brand new and I really hoped it would work. Poor Zack was too busy thrusting his hips, hoping to get some kind of pleasure to notice what was going on until the ring slid down his cock, the hook caressing the skin behind his balls

“Nnhh?”

“You’re going to love it” I smiled and turned on the ring, it exceeded my expectations! Vibrations spread through Zack’s cock making his body spasm; the poor boy moaned desperately, struggling against the chair, uselessly thrusting his hips, his bound cock bouncing against his stomach with each thrust. I smiled and stripped down to my boxers, laying on Zack’s bed and enjoying the show.

Zack was in hell, the ropes were digging into his skin, the ball was making his jaw ache and the ring was driving him crazy with pleasure, he wanted, no needed to cum so badly yet his muffled pleas were pointedly ignored. I was in heaven, watching that hot young man helplessly struggling was almost too perfect for me, this time there was no one to stop me. I dropped my boxers and furiously jacked my cock off, not even bothering to drown my moans; soon they were as loud as Zack’s. Finally, I shoot my load over my chest. It felt amazing! Satisfied, I collapsed on my bed closing my eyes, smiling as I heard Zack’s moans and grunts

“Okay Zack, it’s been fun” I smiled after wiping my body clean with some tissues I found in his drawer (which I must point look far messier than the rest of the room), the poor boy shook his head till trying to plead “But I think I’m going to bed”

“Plmhfm nh! Jhft lmt mm ghm! Dhn't lmhvm mm lngm thnf mhn! Plmhfm lmt mm ghm!” Zack begged, he didn’t even sound angry anymore, just scared. And I loved it

“What? You don’t want me to leave you hanging?” Zack shook his head, his pleas growing stronger and more desperate “Like you left me hanging?” he stopped shaking his head as it dawned on him how I must have felt. Defeated, he hanged his head down letting out soft whimpers. I smiled and dropped back on the bed, Zack’s moans were like a lullaby for me and soon, I was peacefully sleeping; dreaming of the hot bound guy sitting beside me.

I woke up a couple hours later, the sun was already filtering through the blinds. Zack was still tied up the same way I left him although his energy had significantly decreased. The only sign of his previous struggle were the red marks around his biceps and chest, where he had writhed trying to loosen the ropes.

Only one look was needed to know that the night had taken a toll on him. His breathing was still heavy, the trail of drool had made all the way across his chest and down his crotch area, getting lost in his red pubes. The ballgag seemed to be hurting his jaw as he had rubbed his cheek against his shoulder trying to dislodge it. Soft moans still escaped his mouth occasionally interrupted by bouts of saliva. His cock was as hard as the night before, the ring kept buzzing around its base while veins could clearly be seen across the surface, a stream of pre-cum was coming out of the tip, running down the shaft, wetting the cords before forming a puddle on the seat between his thighs.
I sat on the bed watching the bound guy with a renewed interest and renewed arousal, surprised that he had managed to stay like that so long. Probably he might be losing his sanity by this point. I stood up making Zack flinch and gently removed the blindfold from his eyes

“How was your night?” Zack blinked a few moments, getting used to the light. No reply was needed to know how it had been, his eyes were reddish and teary, bags could be seen underneath them, all the energy seemed to have left his body as he gave me a long, tired look

“Do you want to stay a little longer? Perhaps after breakfast?” the possibility of endure that torment more time seem to give him a renew energy as he started squirming once more, letting out soft yet desperate moans while shaking his head. It dawned on me that Zack had been broken. I actually did it, I felt terrible yet triumphant at the same time. Daniel might be right, I might need to take things easy.

Gently I removed his gag, Zack let out a long moan as he was finally able to move his jaw but he seem to know his time ungagged was short for soon after he started begging like I had never seen him before

“Ahhh…please Justin, let me cum, please, let jerk me off, let me cum, please! Let me cum, ahhh… I can’t stand it anymore, please let me cum! I’m sorry for doing this to you! I’m really sorry Justin, please let me cum!” I turned off the ring, slowly pulling it out and untied his cock, grabbing the hard shaft and slowly stroking it

“Ah... yes… thank you, faster please…ahhh, faster” I knew Zack couldn’t hold it any longer yet a part of me wanted to see how far I could take him so I let go of his cock. Zack gave me a quick glare and for a moment I saw the Zack I knew, the one who was going to throw every curse in the book at me but his anger quickly melted into a sob “Please! I need to cum, I’m sorry Justin… let me cum! I’ll do anything, just let me cum!” I realized that Zack was at his limits, both physically and emotionally and understood that I shouldn’t push him any further or else we both might regret it.

Silently I grabbed the cock and started stroking it again, this time harder and faster. Zack didn’t lost time to voice his gratitude along with anguished moans of pleasure. After spending all night horny, it didn’t take him too long for his body to stiffened, his moans to become intelligible and his dick to shoot thick ropes of cum all over the chair and the floor, even reaching his wooden desk across the room. I was surprised by how much he had been storing; I kept pumping until the last drips of cum came out; Zack collapsed against the ropes, heavily breathing, his eyes closed. Even like that he was a worthy sight.

I started untying him, slowly Zack recovered his former self, straightening his body and letting out soft grunts although he remained in silence. Once his wrists were free he helped remove the other ropes from his body, finally standing up from the chair and pulling his boxers back up.

“You okay?” I asked, Zack nodded although he seemed to be averting my eyes. I realized what a jerk I had been, what I did to him was ten time worst of what he did to me; I’ve been mad at him all week for doing the exact same thing I had just do to him! “I’m sorry if I went too far, I didn’t think it through” I felt the need to explain, once more, Zack nodded. His skin was covered in rope marks, his feet and hands were still slightly red and his chest was covered in cum, saliva and sweat.

“I should take a shower” he finally said quietly and made his way to the bathroom, without looking back, he stepped into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

What did I do? Well, I pulled you from my backpack and started writing, probably not the best thing to do but for some reason, it helped me clear my head. Relieving what had happened made me realize what a shit person I’ve been. Oh god! Zack will never want to talk to me again after this! And he is taking so long in the shower! Dam it! Should I look for him? What if he is crying?

OH SHIT HE TURNED THE SHOWER OFF! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

So you lied ! :lol:
Still so enjoyable... Was going to say those two aren't very tactile and tender after sex but I remembered having had the exact same reaction once or twice, and TUGs were not even involved.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Great. I am curious about the development.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for the comments, it might take a little for me to write the next part but I've already have it plan it in my head.

[mention]LK3869[/mention] You are right, they aren't exactly loving after sex (or before for that matter) mainly because I picutred them as two teens who are just discovering what they are by themselves and as a couple. As Justin pointed earlier, he isn't sure what he and Zack are: Lovers? friends? boyfriends? hookups? I get the feeling that once they figure it out they'll be more comfortable with the intimate part of sex
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Forgot that petty comment: that was the best "cum flies all over the place" description I've read here so far :lol:
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

An excellent continuation. Look forward to the next parts.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Superb story. I really love the pace of it and how Justin's adventures ventured into more intense experiences, and I'm loving this relationship between him and Zack too. Oh, and that scene in the sex shop is one of my bigger fantasies! :twisted:

I'm hoping Zack turns out to be bisexual at least so this two can be together hehehe. Buuuut I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store nonetheless. Keep it up, please!
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A great story that gets better with each chapter. The diary approach is different and well-designed, allowing your descriptions to include feelings and secret thoughts rather than just ropework and physical attributes (although you also do those bits quite well).

This is some of the best writing I've found on the site (and there are some excellent writers here). Thanks for the time and effort you've put into writing and editing. Well done, bravo, and more, please.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention]
This has been on my to-read list for a few weeks now.
I just finished reading the post-robbery, second journal entry dated: September 30.

If I was to choose my favourite scene so far, it would most likely be the part where the robber starts roping Zack up to the chair, spreads his legs and notices the big bulge in his undies. Of course, the added bondage was a real pleasure to read, but so was the description of Zack's muscles and pecs bulging out past the tight ropework, not to mention the obvious tent sticking up between his legs.

Very arousing stuff 8-)
Like our good friend [mention]LK3869[/mention], I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed you'd started a new project in this section of the forum.

I'll even go a little further and add to this by saying that although you got us used to PG-rated material, this STILL very much feels like you. What I mean is, it doesn't feel out of place. I recognise your style here, even through this innovative journal entry format. So far (remains to be seen for the next chapters 8-) ), the characters manage to retain their seemingly innocent "boyish" spirits, even though the acts depicted here are clearly of a sexual nature.

This should prove most rewarding to readers who feel R-rated stuff is taking too much place on the board, and could be used to demonstrate how a mixture of sex, fun and play is very much possible and desirable as well.

I've always found it fascinating how authors usually manage to imprint on the stuff they write, even while changing styles and PG-ratings. So far, the overall mood of the first two journal entries reminds me a bit of [mention]Xtc[/mention]'s mature tales, where characters engage in sexually explicit adventures while still maintaining a level of innocence and youthful charm. Quite a contrast if you compare this to [mention]Phoenix[/mention]'s much darker take on things and [mention]sockgagged[/mention]'s tendency to mix R-rated material with humorous one-liners.

Quite a collection we've got going on here.
There truly is something for everyone on this board.

Well done [mention]cj2125[/mention]
I look forward to catching up to the rest of these journal entries!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and everyone who commented on this story! It really keeps me motivated to post more parts knowing that so many people liked it, specially since, before posting the first part I was quite nervous people wouldn't dig it since it deviates from my usual PG style.

October 20th 20__ uhhmm… later the afternoon

Okay, I’m back home. Man I had a long day! Let’s start from where I left:

I closed you and hastily stuffed you in my backpack just as Zack opened the door letting a cloud of steam emerge. He walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist while he was drying his wet hair with a smaller one. He stepped inside his bedroom completely ignoring me as he locked the door behind him and started picking the discarded ropes. Perhaps I should have done that too while he was showering.

“Zack?” I asked meekly, I got no answer from him, he just kept picking the ropes up, untangling them from each other. “Zack…” I tried again but no answer, did I really screwed whatever we had so badly? “Hey, I’m sorr-”

“Give me your hands” he said turning around abruptly. I look at him blankly, confused of what he just said “Give. Me. Your. Hands” he repeated holding a single rope. It was clear what he intended to do. There was this angry guy threatening to tie me up! I could have say no way, try to fight him, run away… but I only needed a look at him: Despite the shower, the rope marks were still visible on his pink skin, even the marks the gag left were still in place, making it look like a milder Glasgow smile.

I extended my hands, holding them together. Perhaps it was my subconscious telling me that whatever he did to me I deserved it or perhaps was my own desires to be tied up by him, or perhaps both. Whatever the reason was, I sat in silence watching him tie my wrists together, wrapping the rope five times around them before cinching the space between them; even after knotting it, there was still a long bit hanging down.

Next, Zack picked up the ballgag from the bed “This shit hurts like hell after the first hour” he stated, I immediately opened my mouth and let him strap that gag around my head, pushing my tongue backwards

“Nhhhg” I panted trying to put my tongue in a more comfortable place. Meanwhile, Zack turned around and opened his drawer, removing his towel. Even though I had become well acquainted with his anatomy by this point I found myself looking away. Perhaps that’s why I didn’t notice him charging at me, abruptly knocking me on my back against the mattress, he ended sitting on my naked chest, his bare legs stranding my sides

“You look adorable” he smirked. Apparently he found my expression of surprise amusing! For my part, I was helplessly looking at up him, my breathing increasing as he pulled my wrists above my head and tying them to the headboard. Instinctively I gave them a sharp tug but they remained up. I was stuck

Zack stepped back, his hands resting on his waist, the bulge under his plaid green and blue boxers growing (I’ve notice I tend to focus on his bulge a lot). I let out a nervous moan and tried to shift in a better position “Don’t bother, you are not going anywhere!” he smiled and grabbed my ankles together, quickly tying them to the bottom of the bed so I was completely spread. As he finished the knot above my heels, his fingers ran across my soles. Immediately I tried to jerk my feet away while chuckling

“Ticklish?” I frantically shook my head. I have the feeling one day I’ll regret him knowing this! At least for now he didn’t seem interested into tickling me, instead he gently climbed on top of me, biting his lower lip. I looked at his blue eyes, my breath slowed down as I could almost feel his breath over my face. I tried to ask him to come closer but that dammed gag muffled my voice! Zack seemed to understand me though for he smiled and leaned just a little bit closer, inches from my lips.

Then he rolled over, landing next to me

“Nhhg?” I followed him with my eyes and realized he was lying on his side, his head resting on his pillow, his eyes looking back at me as if I was an interesting TV show

“You are an asshole” he finally said, thank for pointing that! Don’t know who I would have live my life without knowing that! “I’m an asshole too” he added and scooped closer, resting his chin on my chest “I’m sorry” he added “I’m truly are sorry, I really mean it and not in the I'll-say-anything-because-I'm-horny way, I wanted to be a dom but I guess I ended just being a jerk” I couldn’t help but give him a small nod, of course I am aware we are in the same boat “man, I have no idea what I’m doing” he added. What a surprise “I mean, I don’t even know why I’m doing this!” he closed his eyes, still using my bare chest as a pillow and ran his hand across his hair “Justin, can I make it up to you? So we can start all over and do it right?” I looked at him intrigued, wondering what he meant by making it up to me

“Can I?” he asked again, reluctantly I nodded. Zack smiled and ran his hand down my chest, gently caressing my skin. Admittedly it felt good. I watch as his hand moved across my stomach, slowly making its way down my boxers. So that was his way of making up for me. I won’t deny that I liked the idea

Smiling I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, his warm hand wrapped around my member, slowly stroking it, gently yet firmly. It didn’t take long for it to gain full size. I kept my eyes close, feeling him pulling my waistband down, my cock springing back to life “Dam!” I heard his whisper, of course he’ll be impressed, I didn’t made that up! Not at all!

I was waiting to feel his fingers around my cock, instead I felt something wet. I opened my eyes and tried to jerk my hands down. If they hadn’t been tied I would have probably shove Zack aside. I raised my head and was surprised to see his face buried in my crotch! His pink tongue tracing its length from the base to the tip, sending shiver down my spine. He pulled back and looked at my cock as if it was a not so tasty meal he had to it. Even though my body was screaming for him to hurry up a small part of me worried that he wasn’t comfortable doing it. My worries seemed to be unfounded since he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, swallowing it.

It was okay at first. His tongue tried to wrap itself around my shaft with little effect and his teeth occasionally graze it. Then his lips tightened around it and he start sucking, slightly bobbing his head back and forth. It felt sooo gooood!”

I leaned back and relaxed, trying to flex my arms and legs, enjoying the feeling of his lips around my cock, enjoying the little moans that escaped his mouth. As he increased his pace I started thrusting my hips, first slowly but gradually as I lost myself in pleasure, increasing the pace until I was practically fucking his face. I didn’t care, I was loving the feeling, I didn’t realize what I was doing until Zack pulled back couching

“Nhhgg” I looked up at him, his face was read and he was making gagging noises. After a few seconds he raised his hand to reassure me and clear his throat

“You went too deep” I don’t know why but we started giggling like middle-schoolers. He finally shook his head “Alright, back to work” and with the he buried his face in my crotch once more.

It was amazing, soon I was moaning through my gag; I wanted to tell him how much I was loving it, how much I wanted him to go on yet my words were muffled by the gag, I tried to push the gag out, tried to pull my hands free but I was trapped, and that only turned me even more. Finally, my moans grew more desperate, my breathing increased, I knew I was going to shot at any moment now.

Then a lot of things happened at the same time.

Just as I shoot my load, there was a loud knock on the door. Zack pulled back startled, my load hit him in the face, he let out a yelp and stumbled backwards, falling off his bed. I couldn’t have made this up

“Zack?” I heard a boy speaking from the other side while trying to open the door. Zack got on his feet and got near the door

“What?”

“You there?”

“Well duh!”

“I’m home!”

“I can tell!”

“Are you going to make breakfast?”

“Uhhgg… fine! Give me 20 minutes!”

“Why so much?”

“Just leave me alone!” I could hear someone scrambling away from the room. Zack rolled his eyes “My brother…” he sighed, I must admit he looked kinda hot and funny with half his face covered in semen. He picked a discarded t-shirt and used it to wipe his face clean “Stop laughing!” he added noticing how I a chuckling.

He dropped the dirty shirt on the floor and lazily collapsed besides me “That was my first time” he admitted “how was it?” I gave him a nod of approval, he showed me an adorable cocky smile. God he is an idiot!

“Lemme help you with that” he leaned forwards and started working on my gag. Only when the ball popped out of my mouth did I realized how much it had been hurting me. “Hurts doesn’t it?”

“Yeah…” I said flexing my jaw “sorry for that”

Zack smiled and ruffled my hair “You are an asshole” there was no anger in that statement

“And you still got cum in your face” I replied, Zack giggled and scooped closer to me, in fact I don’t think I ever had his face so close before. I could see his blue eyes, his thin lips, I think I could even count the freckles on his face, without thinking, I leaned closer to him, as far as the ropes would allow, trying to reach his lips with mine, he didn’t seem to mind at first, but just as we were an inch apart, he abruptly pulled back

That hurt a little bit

I turned around looking at the ceiling and remember what Daniel asked me when I told him about Zack “Zack… what are we?”

“I don’t think this is the moment for existential questions” he smirked

“You know what I’m talking about, it’s clear we aren’t a couple so what is going on between us?” Zack frowned and rolled over so he could see the ceiling too. We lay side by side in silence for a few minutes

“All this is new to me” he finally spoke “I don’t think I like you the same way I like girls but, the first time I saw you tied up, I don’t know, I wanted to be with you, I wanted to hold you in my arms if that sounds cheesy. And then when you got free and gave me a hand, I know I like being tied up but I never imagined I’d like so much having a guy do those things to me, it felt… different, good! But different”

I really needed to know at that moment “Zack, are you gay?”

“Don’t think so” he replied without even thinking “I know I like girls”

“And guys?” he smiled and waved both hands at me

“That answers your question?” he laughed, I didn’t “I’m not sure really, you are awesome Justin, not just with ropes and trust me, I wouldn’t love anything more than to ask you to be my boyfriend but… I don’t think I feel that way… and even if I do, there is still Jessica” His girlfriend

That hurt a lot more

“We are on a break!” he added probably noticing my distressed face “Things aren’t working between us”
“Sorry to hear that buddy” I would have patted his back if my hands weren’t tied

“Meh, we had our good times and bad times, lately mostly bad times” that sounded really mature considering it was Zack the one talking “She is an ungrateful bitch!” there was the Zack I knew! He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them, rolling over and looking intensely at my eyes “Justin, I want to ask you something, would you like to be my bondage friend with benefits?”

“What the heck is that?”

“Like friends with benefits, but instead of sex we tie each other up and you know…” he made a gesture as if he was sucking a cucumber. I did laugh at that joke (don’t judge me...! Even though I know you can’t judge anything)
Still I needed to think about it. I mean, do I really want to do that? Even though I know he’ll never be with me romantically speaking? On the other side he is fun to hang out, not to mention hot, especially when he is wearing those ropes. This might be a big mistake but what the hell!

“Bondage friend with benefits?” he asked when I nodded

“Bondage friend with benefits!”

“ZAAACK! I’M HUNGRY!” his brother shouted while banging on the door

“YOU ARE ABOUT TO TURN 14! LEARN TO COOK YOUR OWN DAM BREAKFAST!” he replied and let out an exasperated sigh. As if on cue both of our stomachs growled and we burst out laughing “Fine, I guess we should get breakfast” he smiled sitting up.

While he got dressed I thought about our new arrangement and to be honest, I was starting to like it more and more. This could actually be fun!

“Zack” I called him when he got near the door “Aren’t you forgetting something?” he gave me a confused look. I decided to give him a clue and tried to jerk my arms forwards, reminding him that I WAS STILL TIED UP!

I got to know Zack’s brother, he is… interesting, Zack told him that I was just a friend who spent the night over, weirdly enough he kept giving us knowing looks and chuckling as if he was aware of a prank we didn’t know. By the end of breakfast, I was greatly concerned he knew or at least suspected what we had been doing in Zack’s room. When I told Zack my fears he burst out laughing

“Not exactly, he knows we’ve been tying each other up” he explained, I ask how on earth would he know that? As a reply, Zack grabbed my left forearm and put his right forearm next to it, there were red rope marks around our wrists. That still didn’t answer how he know what rope burns were!

“Well, he and his friends tied each other up all the time… not the way we do it!” he added when he noticed my horrified expression (can you really blame me for thinking that) “theirs is a more PG version… that I’m aware off!” So apparently that brat has his own group of friends to tie him up?

WHERE WERE THOSE TYPE OF FRIENDS WHEN I WAS HIS AGE?

Anyway, after helping Zack clean up his room I waved goodbye at him and went home. Just before I left he asked if I wanted to go eat somewhere that Monday during lunch break. I find it adorable that he felt compelled to add “as friends”. As I have said before, this might be fun!

Justin
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That 'diary' brings back so many memories, like the moments it feels like a secret, only the two of them ( and us, with first BFs ) against the world... And the awkward changes of moods because both don't know how to deal with it.
This time in life, you feel so alive and experiencing new states of mind each day. That story tells that so well.
( not to mention the hot parts 8-) )
Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Super duper story...

Lobed every second of it!
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Congrats, Zack! You gave your first blow service! *shoots confetti*

I'm worried about how this will end. I don't wanna see any of them get heartbroken but I know for one that I myself would agree to be bondage friends with benefits too if I experienced the same things! :oops:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still going strong and loving every sentence!
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Really awesome continuation. I love it that these two finally settled things between them.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

October 23nd 20__

Dear Diary:

I still feel a little bit weird about my interactions with Zack. Don’t get me wrong, he is awesome and all that but we really never hanged out before and we have completely different types of groups. Remember when I wrote yesterday about how awkward I felt standing in the middle of his group of friends? I’m sure they are great people but I couldn’t help to feel like an outsider to them. Yet, when he asked me for a ride after classes, just the two of us together, we had a blast.

Today something similar happened. He and his friends were standing at the main entrance so I was forced to make a quick stop to greet them, after which I stood like an idiot, smiling and nodding while they talked about how last night’s basket game went (don’t ask me which one since I still don’t know). Luckily Fred and Geoff came to my rescue, giving me an excuse to leave the others.

There is a downside to it, the guys asked me why I was hanging out so much with Zack lately. I had to come up with a vague excuse “We’ve been talking a lot lately and he is pretty cool!”

“In other words, you have a crush on him” Fred pointed. I decided that it was the least embarrassing reason so I ran with it. That mean that I had to listen to their talk about how I had no chance with him since he was obviously straight (if they knew!)

During lunch, Jena Carmichael invited me and my friends to her Halloween party which was a surprise since we usually aren’t invited… apparently certain guy from the basketball team asked her to do it. I think that guy happens to be a red-haired idiot. Unfortunately, the guys also made the connection so I never heard the end of it!
Once more, after classes, Zack asked me to give him a ride. Didn’t he have a car? Well, apparently since he lives only 15 minutes ahead he’d rather walk and save on gas. That raised the question of why he was asking me for rides! “I’m lazy” he shrugged “besides it’s not like you don’t enjoy my company!”

“Idiot!”

“Asshole!”

We talked about life as usual on our way home and the subject of our favorite movies came up. I wasn’t surprised when he claimed he loved The Hangover, that sounds like the kind of think he’d like, what really surprised me was that he had never seen The Lord of the Rings

“You have to be kidding me! You haven’t seen one of the greatest masterpieces of our age?”

“I mean, I tried to read the book but it was so boring!” Zack explained. Immediately I drove to the side of the road and slammed the breaks. Zack was abruptly shoved forwards and quickly looked around nervously “Justin?”

“This Friday!” I exclaimed “Lord of the Rings Marathon in my house!” It wasn’t an invitation. It was an order. Zack gave me and amused look and quickly nodded. I might have been a little bit intense but can you really blame me? He has been missing one of the best trilogies ever! It’s my duty to enlighten him!

Justin

October 26th 20__

Dear Diary:

I kinda felt bad today. Fred and Geoff wanted to go to the movies but I had to make up an excuse, I feel bad lying to my friends but I couldn’t tell them I was going to watch a movie with Zack! Specially not the LOTR trilogy! That almost feels like cheating on them! Although to be honest, any feelings of guilty vanished when I saw Zack strutting towards my car.

“Ready to see your dungeon’s and dragons thingy!” he grinned

“One: I know you are just messing with me; two: How do you even know what D&D is?”

“Hey! I know stuff!”

Once we got to my place I removed my jacket, kicked off my shoes and went straight to make some popcorn (always watch movies with popcorn!). When I came back, Zack had kicked off his shoes and removed his jacket. He was laying on the couch, his hands resting behind his head and his crossed feet on top of the coffee table. His red t-shirt was a little bit tight, nicely outlining his pecs, his jeans seemed a little bit short, exposing his reddish ankles (it didn’t help that he was wearing a pair of white, slightly dirty ankle socks). I placed the bowl on the table and plopped besides him, myself clad on a green and white polo-shirt, a pair of jeans and black socks.

So the first movie, The Fellowship of the Ring, begun. We had emptied the popcorn by the ten-minute mark and by the thirty, Zack seemed to get impatient “What’s up with those names? Why can’t they be called Joe or Peter?”

“The king of the elves can’t be called Joe!”

“Why not? People would remember his name! And why is that guy’s named after a Spanish country?” (I googled it, apparently there was a Spanish country called Aragon, my question is how did Zack knew about it?)

“Well, if you don’t like it we can forget about this…” I pouted

“No! I mean, it’s pretty cool! But you are allowed to make fun of something even if you like it right?” he had a point although I would never dare making fun of such a piece of perfection!

The movie went on and I could notice Zack looking quite focused during the climax, glad that he was into it! In fact, once it was over he admitted looking forward for the next part! “Just let me go pee!” he exclaimed and hurried towards the bathroom; in the meantime, I laid back and put on The Two Towers, waiting for Zack to return.
Suddenly, a hand was clamped over my mouth. Of course I let out an embarrassing high-pitched yelp and instinctively grabbed the hand, trying to pull it away “Shhh…” a familiar voice said “Just be quiet and nobody’ll get hurt!” I raised my eyes and saw a stupid, grinning, freckled face

My only muffled question was “seriously?” Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good bondage moment as anybody else but I right now we were going to witness one of mankind’s greatest masterpieces!

“Oh don’t worry” Zack smiled keeping a tight grip over my face “I’ll see the movie; you, on the other side, have other things to do!” I rolled my eyes although to be honest I wouldn’t say no to this. In fact, apart from the obligatory annoyed grunt, I didn’t offer any resistance as Zack, still covering my mouth, made me lay on the couch face down. Of course when he was forced to let my mouth go in order to grab my wrists I took the chance to talk, after all I knew I wouldn’t be able to talk for so long

“Seriously Zack? Tying me up?” he pulled a coil of rope (where on earth did he got it? Was he carrying it in his pocket? Did he found it in the house? I still have no clue!) and started tying my wrists

“Don’t tell me you don’t like this?”

“Of course! I hate it!” I said sarcastically “But seriously, can’t we have a normal evening?”

“Bah! That’s overrated!” Zack picked another rope, crossed my ankles and started binding them “I like tying you up, you make a cute captive!” he pulled my ankles back, until they rested on my butt and tied them to my wrists “And I guess you are blushing since I called you cute?”

“No!” I said totally blushing

“Sureee!” Why didn’t he believe me? I rested my head on the cushion and heard him rummaging through his backpack followed by the sound of tape being ripped off “Any last words?”

“Idiot!”

“Asshole!” I closed my mouth and watched as the tape was pressed against my lips, followed by a second, third, fourth and fifth piece, covering most of my lower face

“Mmpphh” I moaned testing the gag and squirming on the couch. Even though the tie was simple I couldn’t move at all, just helplessly wiggle my body, quietly enjoying my bondage. Zack sat beside me, once more plopped his feet on the coffee table and pressed the play button.

I rolled on my side to get better view of the screen and kept testing my bonds, writhing my wrists and letting soft grunts escape my mouth trying to get Zack’s attention. He did a good job ignoring me during the first half of the film much to my increasing frustration; the more time I spent tied up the more aroused I felt and the more I wanted him to do something, anything to me! I wanted his hand down my jeans, I wanted his lips on my skin yet the idiot was watching the TV, a cocky smirk on his face.

As my annoyance grew, my attempts to get his attention became bolder. My moans grew louder and my struggle became more prominent. I even started rubbing my head against his thigh “What?” he finally asked
“Mmmphh!”

“Can’t understand you!” he grinned, I glared at him and resumed my struggles but, to my surprise, Zack placed his hand on my head and started to gently stroke my hair; surprisingly that seemed to calm me down, it felt so relaxing! I momentarily forgot about the movie or my own arousal and just closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Zack’s proximity, even letting out soft purrs as his fingers worked through my brown locks of hair. I can tell you that I wouldn’t mind spending hours like that

“You look like a cat; god, you are adorable!” I heard Zack teasing. I didn’t care, I felt so happy and comfortable curling against Zack! I could feel his fingers slowly making their way down my face, caressing my cheek and tracing my lips over the tape. I cuddled closer, my head making its way on top of his lap, gently nuzzling his jeans. Below I could feel something hard pressing against my head… of course!

Once more I rolled, this time on my back and looked up at Zack so our eyes met. This might sound corny but I could get lost in those blue eyes! This might be wishful thinking but Zack seemed to be looking at me tenderly, a small blush forming on his cheeks. Then he frowned and shoved me down the sofa.

That hurt! And not only physically! At least the carpet cushioned my fall! I let a few angry grunts and looked up at him, this time glaring at his cocky smirk, no sign of the blush I had noticed before! Why do every time we seem to be getting closer that idiot pushes me away? (Not just literally!)

He leaned down, picking the edge of the tape and, with a swift motion, ripped it off along with tiny bits of skin and hair “Ouch! Dude what the fuck?”

“Watch that language!” Zack exclaimed a little bit cold and before I knew, he pressed his foot over my head, pinning me down

“Hey!” I protested and tried to shake the foot off my head but Zack seemed to press it even further down
“Be quiet or I’ll gag you again!” he ordered, his tone of voice making a complete turn from his usual relaxed and slightly mocking one to a strict and commanding voice. Even though I kept glaring at him, I found myself obeying his orders and kept my mouth closed. The trace of a smile appeared on Zack’s face but it was quickly hidden behind his calm, cold expression.

I watched as he slowly lifted his foot, releasing my head from his grip. My eyes followed his foot as it landed in front of my face, close to my mouth “Take my sock off!” I immediately knew how he intended me to accomplish that task. Hell no!

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” I exclaimed and as a response his foot was pressed again against my head taking me by surprise. No seriously, what is wrong with him? This is the same person that not long ago was begging me to let him cum, since when he became so… imposing?

“Listen Justin, I am the one in charge right now, you are tied up so you are helpless” as to prove his point he pressed my head even further “So you better do what I’m telling you, bitch!” The gall! Did he really call me a bitch? And more worryingly why I was getting so aroused? Heck event thinking it right now is making me feel… ehh… you know. Sill my pride didn’t let me give up so easily so I glared back at him

So we glared at each other for a few minutes, a silent stare contest to see who would come on top. As the time went by he didn’t seem to flinch, his face stayed stoned and his foot stayed on top of my head. Me, on the other side, was experiencing different changes, my heartbeat was increasing, my temperature was raising and a desire to submit to him was rapidly growing inside me; a battle between my pride and my arousal was raging inside me until my pride lost.

“I’ll do it” I finally spoke, there was a triumphant smile on Zack’s face. The idiot! He kept his left foot on my head as a reminder of his power over me and moved his right one closer to my mouth.

His white sock had dark stains all over his sole and as I got closer I could feel a strong odor emanating from it. Reluctantly I opened my mouth and bit the tip of his sock with my teeth, carefully pulling back; it took me a little bit of work but I managed pull it off his foot, exposing his white skin. I dropped the sock on the floor and looked up at him noticing a satisfied smile on his face. Somehow I felt proud of my accomplishment, the feeling it’s hard to describe but the closest would be when you are a kid and your parents congratulate you on a good grade. I could feel a desire building up inside me to please him. When he put his left foot forwards I didn’t hesitate, picking the sock with my teeth and pulling it off his foot.

“Good job” he smiled, I gave him a quick glare and looked aside

“Idiot!” Hey! There was still a little bit of pride left in me!

Zack chuckled and shoved his foot on my face taking me by surprise “Suck my toes!” he spoke once more in his commanding voice. THAT WAS DISGUSTING! HELL NO I WASN’T GOING TO PUT HIS FUCKING TOES IN MY MOUTH!
Our stare contest lasted even less than the first one. I opened my mouth and let him push his toes inside it. My lips tightened around them and I started silently sucking them. Man the smell was bad! I never really noticed how bad his feet could smell until I had them pressed against my nose; and the taste? They were bitter and salty, I could picture the drops of sweat running down his skin as he walked, now running into my mouth!

For what I’ve said you might think I was hating it and I did! It was probably one of the most disgusting things I’ve done in my life!

But what Justin, if you hated it so much what you kept doing it? You might ask… or you would if you were sentient… and had a mouth

Well, I hated being forced to suck his feet, but the idea of being forced to do that was a different thing. I was tied up, helpless under Zack’s mercy, I couldn’t do anything else but follow his orders, at the moment he had complete power over me! And, dear diary, that was the most thrilling aspect of the evening. I wanted Zack to dominate me, I wanted him to push me further even if I said no. I just wanted to please him, and at that moment, pleasing him meant doing whatever he ordered, even if I didn’t like it

With that in mind I kept sucking his feet, even going a little further and running my tongue down his sole. The Two Towers had become a background noise since neither of us was really paying attention. My sole focus was on Zack’s feet, I kept licking and kissing them, bearing the strong odor emanating from his soles, closing my eyes in an effort to picture anything else but those feet.

Finally, Zack pulled them away from me

I opened my eyes and looked up, Zack was sitting on the sofa with his legs cross, looking down on me with a smirk “Can’t believe you just worshiped my feet” he pointed

“I hated it!” I said truthfully

“Then, why you gave up so easily?”

“You had me tied up and with your fucking foot on my head! What else was I supposed to do? Idiot!” I grunted and turned away from him trying to show him my discontent. Yeah, I’m not telling him I enjoyed being bossed around by Zack. His ego might explode if he finds out!

“Asshole” Zack muttered and I felt his fingers working on the knot around my wrists

“You are untying me?” I asked unable to hide my disappointment

“Why so sad about it?” Zack teased as I felt the ropes around my wrists loosening

“I’m not!” I quickly said trying to cover my initial slip “I’m just surprised, that’s it!”

“Sure…” even though I was looking away I could perfectly picture his stupid smug grin “It’s late and your dad might show up at any minute” he explained

“That would be awkward”

“Extremely awkward” I sat up once my hands were free and start untying my ankles while Zack put his socks back on. Once done he put the ropes away on his backpack and we both sat on the sofa, finally returning our attention to the TV “The Two Towers…” Zack spoke “cool movie”

“You didn’t pay attention?” I sighed

“Not at all”

“Idiot”

“Asshole” we both started chuckling; weirdly enough, we were back at our position of equals, with no mention to the fact that Zack had been holding all the power for the last hour or so. At this point it was too late to start watching it again, although the evening turned out to be quite eventful I was a little disappointed that he didn’t get to see the other two movies

“We’ll watch them another time” Zack shrugged and put his jacket back on “After seeing the Fellowship I really want to see the other two” he smiled

“Then come here tomorrow!” I suggested “we have the whole afternoon to watch them! And my dad will be here so don’t get any freaky ideas!” I felt the need to add

“What? You think I’m a freak?” Zack pouted

“We are the biggest freaks around here!” Zack didn’t argue with that. I walked him to the front door and watched him walk across the front yard. When he reached the sidewalk, he stopped, turned and waved at me with a cute smile

“See you tomorrow!”

I can’t wait for tomorrow!

Justin

October 27th 20__

ZACHARY HAUSSMAN IS AN IDIOT!

He is the biggest, most inconsiderate jerk ever! That asshole stood me up! He never showed up! Worst of all! He ignored all my messages (and I know he read them!) and calls! Now you may be thinking, “Well Justin, maybe he got into an accident or an emergency showed up and he wasn’t able to get in contact with you” And you know what? I thought the same! I even started getting worried that something my had happened to that idiot so I called his house.

Do you know what they told me? “Zack called telling us that he was hanging out with the guys from the basket team and wouldn’t be back until late!”

HE STOOD ME UP FOR THOSE STUPID JOCKS?

ASHGODTOMVPOZSLFLX!!!!!

I’m gonna fucking kill him when I see him this Monday!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Loved that TUG vs pop culture moment ( found the book boring too :D )
Their little duet is getting almost comical, even if teenage readers would probably not feel that way 8-)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am loving this piece, and well as much as I do have a fondness for Lord of the Rings sacrificing it for some bondage is a sacrifice I'm willing to make :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

LotR is boring? Kids these days have no taste in books. :lol:

Great chapter. Loving the slap-slap-kiss dynamic those two going around.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

October 29th 20__

Dear Diary:

That idiot was waiting for me at the school’s entrance this morning. Just like I’ve been doing with the messages he sent me all Sunday, I ignored him. Zack followed me repeatedly saying he was sorry but I was having none of it! Apparently he doesn’t know how to catch on cues since he followed me around all morning until I finally snapped at him at basically told him that I was perfectly fine with him hanging out with his friends but at least he should have the courtesy of letting me know instead of leave me waiting like a moron! Then walked into my class slamming the door in his face.

Admittedly it would have been more dramatic if I hadn’t slammed it on the face of three other students and the teacher but at least he got the point since I didn’t saw him for the rest of the day!

During lunch, Fred and Geoff were mostly talking about the upcoming Halloween party and teasing me about Zack (as usual). I really didn’t want to go to the party, but my suggestion to stay at home and watch horror movies was quickly shut down so I had to give in to peer pressure and start thinking of a costume. Something easy that doesn’t requires money or time… Maybe I’ll go as a “Nudist on strike” or some lazy shit like that.

After classes, I found Zack was waiting for me by my car. Given that he was standing between me and the driver’s seat I had no choice but to finally hear whatever lame excuse he had in mind

“I know what I did was wrong! But I had no choice! For real dude! I was really busy at that moment to let you know I wouldn’t make it!” he exclaimed but when I ask what could possibly keep him so busy so he couldn’t send a single message he blushed looking askance “I can’t tell you. I want to!” he quickly exclaimed seeing my hurt expression “But the guys from the team will kill me if they find I told anyone about it! Even you” that was probably the worse apology I’ve even heard. He seemed to agree though “Listen, I’ll make it up to you! I swear!”

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest “How?”

“Give me a ride home!” he quickly asked

“Really? You’ll make it up to me by having me be your chauffeur?”

“No!” he sounded really frustrated as he ran his hands through his hair “Ughh! Fine, let’s not drive there, then let us walk! Listen dude I just need you to come to my house so I can give you something alright?” Now that caught my interest! We both jumped on my car and I drove him home. On the way there I tried to fish out more information of what happened on Saturday but Zack’s answers were short and vague. It was clear he didn’t want to tell me. Man! I really want to know now!

I parked in front of his house; Zack got out, ran inside and came out a few minutes later “Okay, I’m trusting you with this, you need to guard this with your life!” he said dramatically and handed me a small key

“Zack… what’s this?”

“Well Justin, that little device it’s called a key, it’s a magical tool used to open doors and locks…”

“I know what a key is, idiot! Why are you giving it to me?”

“Oh, that’s a surprise! Just bring it to Jena’s party and for the love of god, don’t forget about it!” he explained, when I tried to get more information about it he winked at me and assured me I would find out on Halloween. I’ll give it to him, he knows how to get my interest!

Tonight during dinner, I asked my dad for ideas for costumes. He actually gave me a good one, I can use some of my old jeans and if I get my hands on pair of prop glasses and a beanie I could go as a hipster. That might work! He also mentioned that he had to go on another business trip this weekend although he was a little bit apprehensive about leaving me alone. Understandable given what happened last time but I assured him it was okay and asked if I could bring in some friends. I’m sure he is thinking of Fred or Geoff; I am thinking on a certain redhead!

Justin

November 1st 20__

Dear Diary:

It's 1:00 am

Yeah, I can’t sleep so I might as well tell you what happened at Jena’s party.

Me, Geoff and Fred arrived together (Geoff drove us there). Fred was dressed as a scarecrow (although everyone thinks he looks like a hobo), Geoff was a 30’s gangster and I was a Hipster: Basically some fake glasses, a cotton scarf I found, a grey beanie, a pair of old jeans and the most ironic t-shirt I could find (it was black with the words “Ironic” written in white). No sooner had we arrived that I heard someone calling my name

“There’s your boyfriend!” Fred teased, I punched Fred’s arm; he was right though (not about the boyfriend thing mind you!) Zack was waiving at me with both hands together. He wore a black and white stripped t-shirt with matching pants. As for the reason he was waiving in such an odd manner? Well, his hands were cuffed in front of him. So that’s what the key was for!

He walked towards us with a mischievous grin, accompanied by one of his friends, Kevin, who was spotting a not-so amused expression partially hidden by his black hood. Of course the first thing everyone asked was about his cuffs “Isn’t it obvious?” he smiled and raised his arms so we could get a better view of his t-shirt “I’m a prisoner!”

“His crime was being an idiot and forgetting the keys at his place” Kevin added; I gave Zack a knowingly look; yeah sure, “forgetting” the keys. My attention quickly turned to Kevin. He wore a set of black, tattered robes with a hood, I could see a pair of leather black boots poking under his robes, on one hand he held a red cup (I’ll assume it isn’t part of his costume) and on the other, a prop sword

“You are a Nazgul!” I exclaimed, his face seemed to brighten up

“Finally! Do you have any idea how many people thought I was the Grim Reaper? Or the Harry Potter Reaper’s?” he seemed genuinely glad that someone recognized his costume

“Yeah, Kevin here, is a closeted nerd” Zack teased getting an indignant “hey!” from the four of us. It was a surprise though; I didn’t expect a jock like Kevin to be into those kind of things… perhaps I do have some things in common with Zack’s friends.

As the party went on Zack and I split on separate paths, each hanging with their own group of friends. From time to time we would cross paths and Zack would wink at me while showing me his cuffed hands. He seems to not know what subtlety is!

The party wasn’t bad at all, I basically hanged out with my usual group of friends, drank some beer, fooled around, avoided being hit by drunk dancing people. The usual.

But as the night went further, we started splitting up, some went with other acquaintances, some went home, others passed out on the couch. Geoff was too busy sucking some Slutty Tree’s (yep, that was a thing) mouth and I lost sight of Fred. I remember I was making my way to the drinks, not tipsy at all, when someone tugged at my sleeve.

“Dude!” Zack grinned “You brought the key right?”

“I forgot it” the look of horror in his face was priceless! Of course I brought them! I just wanted to mess with him

“Asshole!” he grunted and playfully punched my arms with his cuffed hands after I told him the truth

“Hey! I could accidentally drop the keys down the drain!” I pointed and to, my surprise, Zack smiled and nodded

“I know, I’m trapped and you are the only one who can set me free, so I’m at your mercy!” I was liking it the sound if it! “So what should I do to earn my freedom?” we both chuckled, I was really liking his plan!

I was indeed in charge of Zack; I could order him to do anything I wanted. If I wanted I could order him to kiss my feet, right there! I could tell him to strip in front of everyone! Or to follow me home as my prisoner! I hadn’t even give him an order yet I was already letting the power go to my head! I blame the alcohol on that!

“Well, first of all… is there any more private place around here?” Zack’s cheeks turned red but he beamed at me

“Follow me good sir!” he winked, I think I liked it when he calls me that! I walked behind him, with a little bit of distance as to not raise suspicions. We made our way upstairs, me tripping on the way up “You drunk?” he asked raising an eyebrow

“A little bit” I chuckled... I might have been drunker than I thought

“Lucky” he sighed ruefully “I was hoping Kevin would hold my drink since I can’t” he raised his hands “But apparently that was too much work for him” I couldn’t blame Kevin in all honesty

“Aww poor thing” I grinned slurring my words “I’ll make you feel better” the mere suggestion made Zack beam excitedly and hurry up upstairs. He led me down the hall until he stopped in front of a door and gently pushed it, putting his head inside for a quick peek

“Coast is clear!” I watched him stepped into the room. After waiting a few minutes so no one would see us together, I stepped inside the room, kicking the door close. It was probably the pinkest room I’ve ever seen, no doubt Jena’s room. My prisoner was sitting on the bed looking at me eagerly.

“So what is the plan?” he asked, he looked like a kid waiting to open a present! I smiled and walked towards him. I really didn’t have any idea what I was doing. I mean I know teenagers do this all the time in parties but I never thought I would be the one doing it! Again I blame the alcohol on my newfound self-confidence!

I sexily walked towards him (okay, what drunk Justin thought look sexy!) slowly climbing on Zack’s lap, leaning my weight on his chest. He let out a nervous gulp but didn’t spoke as I pushed him backwards until he was laying on his back “Well, first of all…” I clamed my hand over his mouth “Prisoners don’t get to talk!” I climbed on top of him sitting on his chest, my legs straddling his sides; he looked at me and let out a soft moan

“Tsch! Too noisy!” I smirked and removed the cotton scarf from my neck. Zack smiled back and obediently opened his mouth, allowing me to tie it between his teeth. “Now, let’s take care of your hands…” I pulled the key from my pocket dangling it in front of him. Once more he offered no resistance as I uncuffed his hands, only to pull them above his head and re-cuff them, this time to the headboard

“You’re mine now” I smiled gently running my hand across his red hair “What should I do to you? I could suck your dick…” there was a glimmer of hope in Zack’s eyes as he gave a shy nod “I could jerk you off several times...” my knee brushed his crotch; Zack let out an annoyed grunt, closed his eyes and tried to jerk his wrists “I could also leave you here for others to find…” his eyes opened up wide as he noticed me smiling deviously “Would you like that?” he gave small but frantic shakes, quietly letting out pitiful moans. I had the power! I loved hearing him plead like that. He was helpless, unable to fight back or scream for help. It dawned on me that I could do whatever I wanted to him…

With that knowledge, I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against his. Naturally he was taken by surprise and pulled back, briefly breaking character and angrily shaking his head “What? You don’t want me to kiss you?” he shook his head letting indignant grunts “Well, too bad because I am the one in charge and you are helpless, I can do whatever I want to you” I said holding his head still. To prove my point, I leaned forwards and ran my tongue across his cheek

Zack frowned as I licked his face and gave me a disgusted look but I didn’t back off, I was in charge after all, he had to take whatever I threw at him. He seemed to come to the same conclusion for his expression softened and he closed his eyes remaining still, giving me his tacit approval to go on. Which I did

I kept kissing his gagged lips, playfully biting and sucking them, I would have loved for him to kiss me back but this was an improvement. My body grinded against his, my hands caressed his chest, slowly going down his torso, across his stomach until I slid my right hand under his underwear

His breathing increased when he felt my hand grasping his warm, hard, hairless cock… wait a minute!

“Did… did you shaved your balls?” I asked feeling the lack of hair down there. Zack looked at me with guilty eyes, his face turning as red as his hair. “Seriously dude, what the fuck?” I moved my hand towards his mouth, ready to remove the gag and get an explanation when the door burst open.

We both froze and looked at the door. Fred was standing there looking at us with wide eyes and jaw hanging down “Oh my god” he said looking at his best friend lying on top of a bound and gagged guy, his hand resting down his pants “Kat told me you were here dude! I didn’t know you were… I mean… wrong room!” he quickly panicked. turned around and left the room, slamming the door behind him. I swear I locked that dam door! Although in retrospect, if I kicked it shut so I probably forgot to lock it… well that’s on me!

I ran after Fred but when I got to the door, Zack’s frantic moans made me realize that it might be a better idea to release Zack first!

“Sorry to leave you like that” I told him once his hands were free “But Fred... I need… you know!” Given that Zack was still gagged with my scarf, I didn’t wait for an answer and just ran after Fred. Freeing Zack made me loose precious time! I made my way downstairs, accidentally shoving people away from my path as I went through. Since when the house was so crowded?

Geoff was passed out on a couch with a few people drawing on his face; well, at least I know Fred didn’t tell him anything but what if he told someone else about it? What if he decided to out Zack to the whole school or worse? Assumed I was doing something more sinister to him? After all, Zack was chained and gagged to the bed, anyone could have misinterpreted it! I was panicking, my levels of anxiety building up inside.

I walked out of the house and immediately saw the back of a hobo sulking on the steps of the front porch. What now? I was so busy chasing after him that didn’t even think what to say to him. Awkwardly I stood in silence besides Fred “You okay?”

“Yeah” he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment before turning to me with an angry glare “You know what? I’m not!” yep, just as I feared. I didn’t know how to start… how do you explain your friend that you liked tying people up or being tied up? I tried my best but Fred cut me mid-sentence “I don’t care about what weird kinky shit you do in your own time!” he exclaimed standing up “But you hid it from me? And from Geoff? Dude we are your best friends! All this time we’ve been teasing you with Zack and you were actually dating him? You mean to tell me that you two had been going out behind everyone’s backs?”

“Not…exactly”

Fred widened his eyes “Wait… I didn’t walk into you raping him right?’

“No! No! I swear it was consensual” I didn’t go into details but I told him the basics of our arrangement. At least Fred listen to me carefully and didn’t speak until I was done. In a weird way, it felt good finally getting it out of my chest, I’ve been friends with Fred for a long time so I felt good finally sharing this with him. Maybe I should have been honest earlier. I mean, I didn’t tell them anything to protect Zack’s image but I think I also was embarrassed of my own choices, I not only have willingly chosen to become someone’s sex toy but I had also done it with a guy whom I’ve had a crush for a long time, a guy who had made it perfectly clear that nothing will happen between us. Am I really that masochistic?

“Can’t believe it” Fred finally spoke when I was done. I couldn’t blame him; it doesn’t feel like something I would do “You got a friend with benefits before I?”

“That’s what you are concerned?” he shrugged and ran a hand through his dirty blond hair

“I mean, if that makes you happy, good for you I guess” he smiled patting my back “No more secrets between us?” I nodded and we sat together in silence. There was another secret I was keeping from him but I really saw no reason for him to know about it “I never thought you’d be into BDSM”

“Just bondage” I mentioned and quickly covered my mouth turning bright red, Fred gave me an amused look. How did he know what BDSM was? Thankfully I didn’t have to reply for Zack came to my rescue. He walked out of the house, my scarf loosely hanging over his shoulders and the cuffs dangling from his left wrists

“Oh hey Zack!” Fred gave him a smile that I have seen many times before, it was his I’ll-make-you-squirm smile “Sorry I cock-blocked you!” Zack’s face turned bright red, it would have been fun watching him all flustered if I wasn’t equally flustered too, Fred was clearly enjoying it “Never thought you’d be a bottom”

“I-I’m not a bottom…”

“You seemed like one” he grinned. I was forced to intervened before Zack shrunk right there from embarrassment, at least Fred took the hint and said he was going to wake Geoff up. Of course he had to make one last comment before leaving “Make sure to keep your hands off each other!” Zack closed his eyes and shuddered as if someone had poured cold water on him

“Don’t mind him” I sighed and playfully ruffled his hair “You are adorable when you blush”

“I wasn’t blushing!” he snapped… blushing “Asshole!”

“Idiot” I grinned and his expression softened. “You still have to make it up to me” I added, I haven’t forgotten that we got rudely interrupted

“Yes sir!” Zack smiled making a military salute. At the moment I got an idea and told him that my dad would be out the for the weekend which meant… “The whole house for us!” he beamed; I could see the lust growing in his eyes. I leaned forwards biting my lower lips and whispered in his ear

“You won’t be able to use your hands…”

“And how is that bad?” Zack replied leaning even closer, our lips were inches from each other, I was looking at his blue eyes, my heartbeat was increasing. Just an inch closer…

“Just kiss!” Zack immediately pulled back. Fred was standing by the door grinning with a semi-conscious Geoff hanging from his shoulder. I really wanted to punch Fred’s face at that moment! Zack gave me a sheepish smile and quickly hurried inside.

Nothing much happened after that, Fred drove me to my place and I sneaked back into my bedroom. But so much things happened tonight that I really can’t sleep. The only thing I can add is that I’m really looking forwards to this weekend!

Justin
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Probably the best chapter so far, at least in the humoristic side of this story. Was smiling all along...
Makes you miss teen parties and the good sides of being drunk :lol:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

November 1st 20__

Yep, here again. I wasn’t planning on writing anything tonight since I covered what happened yesterday and frankly wasn’t expecting any new development interesting enough to guarantee an entry here. Boy was I wrong!

The day was mostly a blur. Fred and Geoff pestered me all day about my “relation” with Zack, what are they? Girls? (And if you were wondering, Geoff’s reaction to find about Zack was basically wondering how did I get a friend with benefits before him!). Speaking of Zack, he approached me during lunch. Both of my friends gave him a knowing smile

“He knows too?” he asked jerking towards Geoff, interestingly his cheeks were bright red “Well, I wanted to let you know that I have basketball practice this afternoon” I exchanged confused looks with Fred and Geoff wondering why that bit of information was relevant. Zack looked at his shoes, playing with his fingers “I was wondering… if you want to meet me at the gym after practice?”

“Sure!” I said without missing a beat, Zack gave me a nervous smile and muttered that he’ll see me later before going back to his friends. I turned around to see Fred and Geoff grinning at me “What?”

“Are you going to fuck in the gym?” Fred asked making me choke on my juice

“What? No!” I could feel my cheeks turning bright pink

“They are totally gonna fuck in the gym” Geoff pointed, I shoot daggers at them

“We are not! We haven’t even fucked!” I probably shouldn’t had told them that “I bet he just wanna talk!”

“Sure…talk” Fred made quotation marks with his fingers, that’s so annoying!

“Tell us how your date went!” Geoff chuckled, I bombarded them with some peas.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have anything to do that afternoon so I was forced to do something I never thought I’d do… watch a basketball practice!

I really felt awkward, sitting on the stands besides two girls who were dating members of the team. At least they didn’t bother although I did notice one of them giving me a strange look but I just ignored, instead, I pulled out my copy of 100 Hundred Years of Solitude, nice book if you ask me although the names always confuse me!

Anyway, I was pulled from Macondo by the sound of a whistle, the practice was over and the guys were running to the showers, I scanned the increasingly empty court until I found Zack standing under a hoop. His skin was glistening from the sweat, his red hairs were wet and all stuck to his forehead, I smiled when he used his shirt to clean his face, giving me a quick pick of his abbs. He wasn’t alone though, there was a girl from the cheerleading squad, Emily, talking with him, I watched her as she giggled, twirling her finger around her golden locks, her eye set on Zack’s face, a huge fake smile on her face… she was flirting with him! THAT SLUT!

Okay, I know it sounds stupid, there’s nothing going on between us, Zack made it clear but I could feel a monster growing inside me as I watched the wench grabbing Zack’s bicep! That vamp! I slammed by book closed and marched towards them, I’m not jealous! I’m just a concerned friend! Zack can’t waste his time with someone like HER! That’s all! I’m just worried about MY friend!

Part of me wanted to pulled her fake blonde hair and break her fake nails but I decided for a subtler approach, with a back-off smile on my face, I strolled towards Zack and wrapped an arm over Zack’s shoulders “Hey Zack! Wanted to see me?” in your face skank!

Zack gave me a weird look, can’t think why? “Yeah, I needed to talk to you” he still seemed rather nervous “See you later Emily!” I felt a great deal of satisfaction watching Emily walk away dejected but when I turned to check on Zack, I found him smiling at me

“What?”

“You jealous?”

“You got a big ego!” why would he ever think I was jealous? I was just a concerned friend! “For real, why did you wanted to talk to me?” His smile wavered and he quickly looked around to check that no one was in hear range.

“Follow me” he jerked towards the showers. I squinted my eyes suspiciously yet still followed him, I trusted Zack after all.

The whole basketball team was waiting for us

I nervously looked at the 11 guys (12 if you count Zack) surrounding me. They were looking at me suspiciously, as if measuring if I was worth their time. I smiled at them and waved nervously. Only Kevin returned the salute “Zack?”

“Relax Justin, we just want to talk” Zack said patting my back. Trenton Bogdovich, the team captain stepped up front to speak. He was really tall, almost a head taller than me, with dark hair and a slightly tanned skin. I immediately jumped back with eyes wide open. Can you blame me? That guy could effortlessly turn me to puree, not to mention his default expressions screams “I’ll kill you”.

“Before we start, Zack has told us you are trustworthy” I glanced at Zack who gave me an encouraging nod “What we are about to tell you must never leave this group, understand?” I quickly nodded, assuring them that I’ll take the secret to the grave, anything as long as I don’t get my nose broken. Trenton didn’t seem too convinced yet he gave Zack an affirmative nod.

Zack pulled his phone out and hand it to me. My fingers were trembling from anticipation as I grabbed it and looked at the screen. My eyes went wide and my throat dried up at the pictured displayed on the screen. Trenton quickly snatched it from me and hand it back to Zack. Everyone was starting at me as if daring me to laugh. I wasn’t going to laugh about that, other reactions I might experience but laughter wasn’t one of them. I did have plenty of questions to ask but Trenton seemed to be the only one allowed to speak

“As you may know, we have a rivalry with the Tigers of Darmouth” I didn’t know about that! “And each year, before our games we play pranks on each other, it’s a tradition” Trenton explained “But this year, as you can see, they went with their prank too far” Zack, Kevin and the other members of the team that were involved with the picture nodded ruefully

“So we are going to make them pay” Kevin added and once more, his teammates showed their support. That’s still hadn’t answered my main question

“Okay, but… how does it concerns me?”

“Well my fellow Tolkien enthusiast” Kevin smiled “We were held for four hours with those assholes, if we do the same they’ll accuse us of being uncreative, so we figured we might up the stakes”

“A full 24 hours” added another boy, Lucas was his name I think

“But the problem was that we didn’t have anywhere to keep them. Our parents wouldn’t be happy to have a bunch of kidnapped boys as guest”

“That’s where you come in” Trenton explained, I still wasn’t sure how I fit in all of this until Kevin spoke again
“Zack mentioned that you have your place for yourself and that you can keep a secret” I immediately glared at Zack. The idiot gave me an apologetic look while silently mouthing “sorry”

“Guys, I’m not sure…”

“Come one dude!” said Kevin “Don’t you want to help our school morale?”

“I don’t think I can keep 12 guys…”

“Five” Trenton corrected me “Only the seniors. We really could use your help Justin, you don’t have to do anything, just provide the place. If anything goes wrong, we’ll take the blame!”

“You can even say we forced you!” Lucas added. I wasn’t sure of it; on one hand technically that was illegal and my dad would kill me if he found out. On the other hand, I would like to see a bunch of hot athletes bound and gagged.

“Dude, set your price!” Trenton spoke “We can get you money!”

“Free tickets for the season” Kevin suggested

“A date with a cheerleader…” said a freshman, another boy quickly whispered something in his ear “I meant a date with one of us!” he corrected

I still wasn’t sure, I mean it sounded like a bad idea but I’ve seen a glimpse of what they had to endure, they were my schoolmates after all. Shouldn’t I try to help them? I glanced at Zack and noticed he was giving me puppy eyes. That gave me an idea.

“Fine, I’ll do it and for free” I said and was greeted by a choir of cheers “Just make sure nothing goes wrong”

“Dude you are awesome!” Kevin smiled patting my back. I know I’m awesome! Trenton told me that they would text me the details of “Operation Revenge” (not the most creative title) but basically I needed to be at home on Saturday afternoon. Sounded simple enough! After once more saying what an awesome human being I am, they left the lockers one by one. I snatched Zack’s arms and whisper so nobody would hear us

“Need to talk to you. Now!” Zack gave me a complicit nod and followed his teammates, while I sat on one of the benches. A few minutes later came back and leaned against the lockers in silence, with his hands in his pockets

“So… that’s why you stood me up on Saturday?” I asked piecing everything together. He blushed (he looks so cute when he blushes!) and nodded

“That’s why I couldn’t tell you”

“Is that why you are shaved?” I asked unable to contain myself. Zack turned even redder and quickly nodded. I chuckled, glad to have something to tease that idiot

“You are an asshole!” Zack exclaimed “I went through an extremely traumatic experience and you just laugh?”
“Was it?” I asked standing up, I knew Zack well enough by this point to guess what his feelings were “How did you felt about it?” I asked walking closer to him

“Hehe, you are violating my personal space” he said, I ignored him; he isn’t the only one allowed to do that! “I guess it was exciting” he finally admitted “But no, I didn’t enjoy it. It wasn’t as fun as when you tie me up”
Did Zack really just gave me a compliment? I couldn’t help but let out a loud “Awwwww!”

“Asshole” Zack grunted flipping me the bird “Did you just call me here to interrogate me?” he asked changing the subject

“No, you see, when I told your friends I’d help them, I lied” I explained to him “I do have a price but you are the only one who can pay it…” Zack raised an eyebrow and smiled, as if he was expecting me to pull something like that, he doesn’t know me that well!

“And what could it be?”

“First. I want you to send me the picture. I promise I won’t let anyone see it!”

“You’ll just jerk off to it?”

“No!” Okay, maybe I will “Now shut up! Second, this Friday you are spending the night at my place!”

“I have a feeling I won’t be using my arms”

“Not at all; and third…” I made a pause for dramatic purposes “You give me a kiss right now, with full mouth contact” Yeah, I was being bold. To be honest I didn’t expect him to agree to the last demand, I just wanted to see him squirm for a while before changing it for something he could agree to do

“Deal”

“Really?” I asked surprised

“Yep” Zack pulled out his phone and tapped it a few times, I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket “Picture sent, I’ll see you on Friday and I guess you want the kiss right now?” he asked confidently. My heart started beating up faster, I wasn’t expecting that! He was supposed to say no! I nodded unable to conceive that he was willingly going to kiss me! Dam it! Now I was the one blushing! “Alright, close your eyes”

I did what he told me and leaned forwards, waiting in anticipation for the moment, my heart pounding, my breath increasing. Suddenly I felt his hand holding my wrists together followed be a metal ring snapping around each of them

“What the…?” I opened my eyes and looked down at my cuffed wrists “Did you just… really?” Zack was grinning as he watched me trying to work the cuffs out. Of course they were cuffs, there was no way I was getting out without he keys “Alright Zack, that was funny. Now let me out!”

“Okay, if you pay the price” that bastard! “You forget about the kiss and say “Zack is the smartest, most handsome and amazing person I’ve ever met”!”

I rolled my eyes and did what he told me “Can you uncuff me now?”

“Well, I left my keys at home…”

I glared at him “You are joking right?” he shook his head. Of course he wasn’t joking, that idiot! “What am I supposed to do?”

“Well, you can wait until tomorrow when I bring the keys back, or…. you could go home with me” it wasn’t as if I had much choice! Zack beamed and placed his arm over my shoulder’s pulling me closer

“Idiot” Zack licked his finger and pushed it inside my ear “EWWWW! What are you? Six?” he forced me to walk forwards, out of the locker rooms. Fortunately, by now almost everyone had left so the corridors were empty, we do ran into a couple of girls on the parking lots who gave us odd looks

“Help, I’m being kidnapped, call mmphh…” I sad deadpan before Zack clamped his hand over my mouth and pressed my head against his chest

“He is not being dragged against his will! Keep walking and don’t look back! Nothing to see here!” he did his most casual voice and we kept our journey to our car with an increased pace, bursting out laughing once the girls were out of hearing reach. Interestingly enough, Zack kept his hand on my mouth for the rest of the journey, not that I’m complaining! It’s always a nice feeling to rest my head against Zack’s chest!

Once we reached my car, he picked the keys from my pocket and help me sit on the passenger’s seat, strapping the seatbelt over my chest, pinning my arms down “Really? Stealing my car too?” I asked as he pulled back from the driveway

“Well, if I’m already going down for kidnapping I might as well add grand theft auto” I looked down at my cuffed wrists, the metal was starting to chafe them but otherwise they were okay.

The drive to his place was relatively short, thankfully since he used every red light as a chance to poke my cheek, pinch my nose and give me eve more wet willies! I really mean it! Is he six? Worst of all, he tickled me! He took advantage of a particualrly long red light to tickle my belly! With my arms held down I could only laugh and shake my head, yelling at him to stop! Even though it lasted less than a minute, it felt like an eternity to me!

"Man, you are really ticklish!" Zack grinned, I could only growl, too busy trying to recover my breath to get some witty reort

He finally parked in front of his house. After turning off the car and removing his seatbelt, he pulled a pair of keys from his pocket “You had then with you all the time?”

“Of course! You really thought I would forget them at home?”

“But you said…”

“I lied!” he smiled and unlocked the cuffs. I wasn’t sure if I should scream at him or laughed at the way he tricked me. So I went for the third option and punched his arm

“This Friday you are so gonna pay for this! You…naked mole rat!” he glared at me and silently, licked his finger “HELL NO!” I tried to ran away but he effortlestly trapped me in a headlock and stuck that finger into my ear “Ewwwww!” he shoved me forwards and ran into his house before I could catch him

“Have fun jerking off to the basketball team!” he yelled making me wish the earth would swallow me. Or swallow him!

He is an idiot! As I let him know… but I’m looking forwards to this weekend. Zack and a bunch of basketball jocks tied in my basement? What else could one want?

Oh, and the picture? Yeah, he sent it to me, I’m watching it right now. There are seven people in it. The Seniors: Zack, Kevin, Lucas and Trenton plus the three Sophomores from the team (don’t know their names but they are cute). The seven boys are kneeling on what looks like a backyard, wearing only their underwear. Their hands are pulled behind their backs, most likely tied up! There is tape also over their mouths and eyes, too bad! Would have loved to see their expressions! For some reason their hair seems wet. Also none of them show any signs of body hair (so I guess Zack wasn’t the only one shaved) and the words “LOSER” are written with black sharpies on each of their chests. In overall I give the photo a 9 out of 10.

Now if you excuse me, I need to find a more comfortable position to… take a better view of the picture

Justin
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent ongoing tale. The more I get to know these boys the more I like them. You've created a number of individual personalities with all the quirks of real people. Thank you!
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

I want longer updates these are so so good man
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic