Justin's Diary (multiple M/M) Update 04/07/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This story continues to delight! I love Justin and Ray together! Tim is also a great addition and I enjoyed picturing him stuck in the closet. His revenge was well deserved I think.

I am also with [mention]Volobond[/mention]. I wonder how Zack will come back into the story. Whatever you have planned, I'm sure it'll be great!

Can't wait for the next entry!
My M/M Stories Here
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Always glad and happy to see this story pop back up again! I hope it continues to grace my screen in the future.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad you are enjoying this! Don't worry guys, there's more of Zack comming soon!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] You can always have the company go after Ray once this story is over. He might enjoy it ;)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Yeah, I like how Justin's and Ray's chemistry is turning out, it's one of those cases where it's changing how the story will develope from what I originally planned. Hopefully in a good way!

[mention]Jason07[/mention] don't worry! I should be able to update in a mostly regular schedule!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I missed a few chapters and ended up rereading the story. Where it's at right now is not where I expected it to go, but that's not a bad thing! I've loved how the story has progressed and how the relationships in it have progressed. It's such a good balance for bondage/kink and emotions and thoughts, and is realistic to me. And I'm definitely rooting for Justin and Ray, and hopefully Zack can become more accepting of himself and find that someone for him.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, I hope you like where things are going. It was hard but I think I made the right choice with the story. Hope you all enjoy it! [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention]

December 26th 20_

Today, we went out to the mall to hang out with some friends, my usual crew, including Kevin and Zack who by this point would be considered members of our little group. And Ray was there too of course! I think we’ve managed to keep our making out sessions at bay when we are with other friends! Anyways, Tim already knew Geoff, Freed and Ray but this was his chance to meet Kevin and Zack. They seem to hit it off quite good, Tim got along quite well with them to the point that they completely forgot about me! Ugh, Jocks!

It was nice to hang out again with Zack- oh! He’s sporting a new hair cut, he had cut his hair short in his sides and let it grown a little longer at the top, it really looks good on him! Though I made the mistake of pointing that out which only inflated his already big ego even more. In fact, he has become the unofficial leader of our little gang, it’s sort of natural for him, even Ray seems to be more tolerant of him even though they keep butting heads, at least they’ve replaced their outright hostility for passive-aggressive comments. I wish they could get along better but I think they actually enjoy their petty rivalry.

After watching a movie, we grabbed some greasy burgers at a McDonalds and headed home. Despite being December, the day was actually quite warm, most of the snow from last week had already melted at it was nice to just walk home. Since me and Zack live in the same direction, we walked together along with Tim and Ray, who had left his car at my place. We stopped by the park and took over the playground, mostly chilling out and talking about life.

Zack, of course being who he is, decided to drop some sand on my head, making me chase him all over the park, the bastard even waited until I was about to die from the effort to pounce on me, pin me to the ground and drop even more sand over my head. Why would he put it in his pockets? And the worst part is that no one moved a finger to help me! Why do I even have friends?

When he finally let me go, I, of course, tried to beat the crap out him, but Zack simply trapped me in a hug, pinning my arms down. By this point I figured I should stop struggling for the sake of my dignity, besides, it sorts of felt good, Zack has always been a great hugger! He is so soft and fluffy when he wants to be! I could fall asleep in his arms… which I had, but no need to talk about that again! When I tried to ask him to let me out, the idiot just clamped his hand over my mouth and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I could only grunt and glare at him but he didn’t seem to be in any hurry to let me go. Finally, Ray came to my rescue, a little bit late but equally appreciated, and asked Zack to let me go. “Nah, he is like a big pillow” he grinned getting another indignant grunt from me, I am not that soft! Am I?... I might need to start working out… but that requires so much effort! “I might actually hogtie him and take him home with me!” okay, I’m starting to dig that idea

“Dude, it’s not funny anymore” Ray crossed his arms and burrowed his eyebrows

“Chill out dude” Zack shook his head “Justin doesn’t mind, right?” Of course, I minded! Did I? It was annoying but not unpleasant, as I said before, I like being hold like that! Ray is wonderful and all but he is too much of a submissive to do stuff like that for a long period of time, I’ve asked him to tie me up but he doesn’t seem that comfortable when it’s just us together and he is in charge. It’s different when Zack is involved but that’s another topic.

“Come on Zack” Tim finally stepped in “it’s late and we should get going, just let Justin go” Zack eventually conceded to their arguments and finally released his grip on me

“Idiot!” I couldn’t hold back a smile as I playfully punched him

“Asshole” Zack replied cockily. I can’t even pretend to hate that smile anymore! What can I say? He’s won over me!

We parted ways with Zack and made our way back home, Ray wrapped his arm over my shoulders and pulled me close to him as we strolled down the sidewalk, Tim was kind enough to walk a few steps further in order to give us some space though there wasn’t that much talking between us. Perhaps it was the growing coldness around us but Ray seemed quiet, for a moment I was afraid I had done something wrong but he beamed at me once we arrived to my place and planted a big kiss on my lips before jumping in his car. I’m sure we are okay!

Well, mom, Tim and Richard are leaving on the 28th, I’m going to miss them! It’s always nice spending time with mom, we don’t get to do that much often, I think I’ve grown closer to Tim and Richard… is a nice guy? Today we had a family game night! Me and Tim beat Mom, Richard, Dad and Sherry in charades, oh yeah! Sherry has been here all these days; she is sleeping over again. Now that I think about it, she has spent many nights in here and I’ve seen her stuff in dad’s bathroom. Wait! Has she moved in here? Oh my god! She has! When did that happened? I got to talk with dad about her girlfriend moving in! I think I should have had a voice in the matter!

Uh… back to the topic! I’m going to miss Tim, I’ve already agreed to visit him for his swimming championship, I’m never refusing seeing a bunch of wet scantily clad guys after all!

Justin

December 27th 20_

I’m over Zack, right? Tim is just being ridiculous; I have to admit there’s a little chemistry between us but that’s understandable with all our history together! Besides, Ray is perfectly fine with how things are, I’m fine and that’s what matters! So, screw Tim! What can he know about relationships if his last girlfriend cheated on him? I guess I shouldn’t have brought that up, that was a low blow, no wonder why he isn’t talking to me, but he started it by basically saying that I’m cheating on Zack Ray! I think I have to apologize though, but still! I’m not the bad guy here!

In a way, this was Zack’s fault. It all started last night when I was woken up with a hand over my mouth. I had barely recovered from the mini-heart attack when Zack leaned forwards and quietly shushed me. Good to know I wasn’t about to be assaulted by a maniac. Well, I was going to be assaulted by a maniac but I like this maniac. “What are you doing here?” I whispered, afraid of waking up my dad or Sherry, I quickly glanced aside to be sure that my step-brother was still asleep in his cot “And how did you get in here?”

“Your window” Zack pointed at my now open second-story window, that only raised more questions! “I couldn’t sleep, so figured I might pay you a visit” he explained and effortlessly rolled me over, not that I put much resistance since I didn’t want to make too much noise.

“Can’t you go bother Kevin or Lucas?” I groaned

“Nah, they keep their windows locked” I should do the same. Zack seemingly came prepared, for he pulled my hands behind my back and started binding my wrists with a coil of rope. Well, I certainly didn’t expect to get tied up that night but I wasn’t complaining… much. I’ve made peace with the fact that, despite being incredibly inopportune and annoying, I really enjoy whenever I get tied up! So, I did what I do best and merely glared at Zack while he bound my ankles together and pulled them against my wrists, hogtying me.

“Really Zack, can’t we do this in the mph!” I sighed when Zack covered my mouth with his hand, again. Now that I was tied up, he lay next to me and playfully pinch my cheek getting a muffled grunt from me

“It’s been a while since I had you like this” he smiled and poked my cheek again “You know how much I love hearing you grunting like that!” I knew, one of the reasons I kept doing it “but now we can continue what we started early!”

“Mphhh?” I asked and froze when I felt Zack’s hand sliding under my black t-shirt, his fingers grazing my exposed skin. He hasn’t done that to me since I started dating Ray, I had almost forgotten how good it felt. Right, Ray, would he be okay with this? Not that I have a say on it right? And he was okay during our little threesome so he won’t mind this right? Doesn’t matter what Tim says, of course he won’t mind it! At worse he’ll be upset that he couldn’t join!

I let out a gasp when Zack’s hand reached my nipples and playfully pinched them, hearing his stupid laughter made me try to squirm away from him and shot daggers through my eyes “What’s the matter asshole? I thought you’d enjoy this!” of course I was loving this! But I never admit it to Zack, that was how our little game works!

Zack pulled me closer to his body, allowing me to rest my head against his broad chest but more importantly, allowing me to feel his crotch pressing against my butt, with my hands tied behind my back, I was able to wiggle my fingers, grazing his crotch over his sweat pants. I have to admit I felt some pride when I heard Zack’s drowned moan.

“You missed this?” I couldn’t deny it so his cocky grin returned when he saw me nod “I missed it too” he said leaning closer to me, I had forgotten how beautiful his eyes were, I think I could get lost of them “I really-”

“Justin?” a flashlight lighted the room. We both froze and turned around, Tim was leaning on his bed, holding his phone towards us. I could see the confusion in his sleepy face as he slowly figured out what was going on, thankfully, before he could scream, Zack let go of me and jumped on him, managing to pin him against the mattress. Between us, we managed to convince Tim to stay quiet and not wake up dad and Sherry, thankfully he acquiesced though that meant the he couldn’t put much of a fight either. Not to mention that Zack could remove his hand from his mouth. Since Tim was already lying on his belly, Zack sat on top of him and used his legs to pin his arms down while he looked for something to bind him.

Now that he was far away from me, my arousal started subsiding- the cold air coming from my open window certainly helped too- and I started second guessing what had been happening but I won’t bother you with my inner doubts. My conclusion was that Zack is one of my closest friends, yes, we are a little bit more intimate that others but there’s nothing more to it! Ray is okay with us and it’s working quite well for all three of us… right?

And is always nice to see someone else tied up with you! I hate to admit it but Tim is really good looking, I enjoyed seeing him getting bound too, especially since Zack removed his jacket and used his long-sleeved t-shirt to bind his wrist, I’m always up to see shirtless-Zack!

Of course, the shirt wouldn’t be enough to keep Tim tied for long, but it gave Zack time to go to my closet and get my own ropes. Soon, Tim was hogtied like me! Zack even picked him up with little effort and dropped him next to me “Sup?” I smiled sheepishly

“You guys are weird” Tim sighed and rolled on his side, the blue muscle shirt he wore ride up his stomach a little bit, exposing his six pack, man, why can’t I be ripped like him? Right, hard work…

“Don’t act as if you don’t like it” I replied getting an eyeroll from my step-brother

“Not when it’s in the middle of the night- Oh come on!” he glared at Zack when he approached us with a pair of balled up socks, they seemed clean though!

“Sorry-not-sorry” Zack chuckled as he shoved the socks inside our mouths “but you look way better when you can’t talk!” we both grunted into our new gags, but there was little else we could do and soon, a couple of bandannas held them in place.

Zack rolled us over so we were lying side by side, facing him, and kneeled between us, a huge grin on his face that I knew well enough would mean trouble for us! Tim hadn’t enjoyed Zack yet, so he kept squirming and glaring at him. “I’ve got to say…” Zack’s hands grabbed the bottom of our shirts and pulled them up, exposing our chests. Tim shook his head and tried to throw Zack off when his hand started moving over his skin, I have to admit I didn’t put up so much resistance; I wanted him to grab more, to rip my clothes away and feel my body up. Needless to say, there was a tent under my pants and I had no desire to make it go away.

Until the idiot decided to tickle us. God, I hate that guy! “Hehe! You laugh like a girl!” he told Tim. See Timmy? I’m not the only one who says that!

“Nhh H- HHHHMMMM MHHHPP!” Tim, of course, couldn’t reply since Zack’s fingers were running all over his belly and ribs. I’m quite surprised Dad and Sherry never woke up with our screams. I’m sure Zack tortured us for hours without a stop. Or maybe five minutes, whatever the case, we both were exhausted, sweaty and wanting to kill Zack. Too bad he took our muffled demands to be untied as an invitation to spend the night in my place.
Okay, it wasn’t that bad! My bed wasn’t made for three people but the good side was that Zack was sleeping quite close to me. And we all know he is a hugger when he sleeps! Now that I think about it, I should have told him to back off, shouldn’t I?

I mean, he left the next morning before anyone else knew he had been there. And he left us tied up. Well, not inescapably tied up, he did loosen our knots enough for us to work free on our own. I really didn’t have a lot to complain. I figured Tim would be more pissed at Zack for that intrusion but I never expect him to blame me!

“You have to stop this” he grunted as he tossed the ropes back in m bag “Tell me Justin, do you really like Ray?” of course I did! I wasn’t sure why he was asking that! “Then put a stop to Zack! Didn’t you see Ray’s face yesterday? He was about to murder Zack! I don’t blame him; I would have done the same if my girlfriend was all flirty with a guy she once had a crush on!”

I wasn’t all flirty with Zack! He took me by surprise! And I protested! “You were practically melting in his arms! And what about tonight? You two were spooning all night! Really Justin, it’s clear for everyone that you two are into each other!”

That’s so no true! Zack and I are just friends, yes, we might get a little touchy with each other but it isn’t like I’m cheating on Ray! And Ray knows about this and he is fine! He has seen us act like that before and he never complains! I’m over Zack! How many times do I have to say it? Besides, it’s clear he isn’t interested in me that way. Really, Tim should keep to his own business! Just because he is a crazy jealous guy doesn’t mean everyone else is! But I might have overreacted by unloading on him like that, especially when I went for his ex-girlfriend. Damn, that was low. I really need to apologize before he leaves. For a moment I thought he would punch my face, probably that would make me feel better. Instead, he did something worse

“If Zack asked you to dump Ray for him, what would you do?”

I don’t know why I hesitated to answer. I probably was too angry to think clearly. Fuck it! I wouldn’t dump Ray for Zack! I’m crazy about Ray, in fact I’m going to prove it to everyone!

Justin
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter! I'm a bit nervous on where it's going, just cuz I really am a fan of Ray and Justin. I get Justin's frustration with Ray being too much of a sub but hopefully they can find that balance. But I dunno, seems like Justin wants to really show how committed he is, which is either true or he's overcompensating :o personally I don't Zack deserves it; I think he's a good friend, but that romance bridge would be long gone if I was in Justin's shoes.

But I can't wait to see what happens next and what he's got planned!
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I think Justin's overcompensating. Even though he loves Ray, I think we can all tell that really he has feelings for Zack and has for a long time. I love Ray and I think he deserves someone who isn't hung up on someone else - although maybe this is just me projecting cause I want that subby hunk for myself...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago @gaggedfeety I think Justin's overcompensating. Even though he loves Ray, I think we can all tell that really he has feelings for Zack and has for a long time. I love Ray and I think he deserves someone who isn't hung up on someone else - although maybe this is just me projecting cause I want that subby hunk for myself...
I'd have to agree with you. I'm hoping it's not the case, but it'll make for an interesting continuation...and I know how you feel. I'm more sub and I even want Ray to myself :lol: :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm so conflicted on what I want the outcome to be! Ray is so sweet and he and Justin are so good together! But Zack is also very hot and their tie up scenes are amazing! But I also know that Zack still has a lot of growing to do! I think I want Ray and Justin together, and then I reread other scenes and I think I want Zack and Justin together! Your writing is just too good, I can't decide! I'm sure I'll be happy and satisfied with the eventual ending and I trust you to take us on the rest of this journey, but ugh the wait is going to be awful! I just want everyone to be happy (and tied up)!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've finally got around to reading a few more entries in Justin's diary. I've made it up to the point where the story went on hiatus, with Justin enjoying a certain photo.

Very much enjoying the ins and outs of Justin and Zach's relationship complete with all the trials and tribulations of young love. Making mistakes, complex emotions, confused sexuality, general teenage angst. Great fun to read. I'm enjoying all the funny moments and character interactions and love the occasional references to the fact that he is writing a diary. And you came up with a great way to watch LOTR!

Looking forward to reading some more entries.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Justin is very very thin ice now. I certainly hope he makes the right choice, otherwise he's going to have no boyfriend!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for the comments! It's true that things between Ray and Justin (and Zack) aren't as rosy as Jusitn would want them to be, one of the hardest things about writting this part of the story is that is from Justin's perspective so there are a lot of things that he fails to see (or convinces himself they are different) that others might find obvious. But I think you guys, [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] and [mention]gag1195[/mention], have hit some of the issues with these three...

The three are highschoolers who are experiencing things for the first time and in many cases, don't know how to react or what is acceptable and what shouldn't be. They need a lot of growing to do and to be honest with themselves regarding what they need and want. Justin is slowly and reluctantly realizing that he is still hang up on Zack, he geniunely likes Ray but he never got over Zack, the fact that Zack still hangs around him makes things more confusing... and Zack, well, that's another can of worms that will soon open too.

As [mention]Jason07[/mention] pointed, his relationship isn't as stable as we'd want it to be
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

January 1st 20_

Everything is great, everything is wonderful! It’s a brand-new year and it’s time for a brand new me! In nine months, I’ll be a college junior! In the meantime, I’ll come out to my parents, enjoy this time with MY boyfriend and get the most of my last months as a high schooler. I can’t wait to take Ray to my prom!

Tim was definitely wrong! Me and Ray are perfect together and Zack isn’t a problem for any of us! Zack is just a friend and Ray might be the love of my life! We might even get married someday!

Yesterday we all went to a New Year’s Party… admittedly it was my first one, I changed my usual plans of spending New Year drinking coke and eating pizza with my buddies since Ray asked nicely for me to go with him. The owner of the house was Ray’s best friend’s cousin’s boyfriend, so they were practically close acquaintances! I had to pull my friend card to convince Fred and Geoff to come with us since there was no way that I was going to a party without knowing anyone. And for some reason, Zack and Kevin volunteered too. If we add Doug and Shane, we were eight people, thankfully Doug got us a van to drive there.

I couldn’t tell if the party was lame or not, I have to admit I was preoccupied with other stuff. From the moment I got into the back seat, I went straight for Ray’s lips and didn’t part from them, I’m not even sure how we got from the van to the house! What can I say? I’m crazy about Ray! Every minute away from him is pure torture! I think that’s proof that I’m completely over Zack by this point!

But I have to admit me and Ray might have overdone it. Like a little bit? The points are that when I walked out of the bathroom, Fred and Geoff were waiting for me and without a word, they each grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me away

“Guys? What’s going on?”

“This is an intervention!” Geoff announced looking rather upset

“Yeah, you’ve been sucking off Ray’s lips all night! We get that he is your boyfriend but you can’t dump us for him!” Fred added, in retrospective they have a point, I dragged them to a party where they didn’t know anyone and I ignored them all night in favor of Ray, but at that moment I wasn’t so reasonable. Can you blame me? It’s Ray who we are talking about!

Unfortunately, it seems Ray’s friends also had the same idea. I was dragged past most partygoers and taken to the basement where the first thing I saw was Ray, sitting on a chair while Doug and Shane were wrapping tape around his body, they had already gotten his mouth so he could only glare and grunt at them. I have to admit he looked pretty hot like that, even if he was wearing far too much clothes for my taste!

As soon as I was shoved inside, Zack and Kevin got a hold of me and shoved me to the ground “You too, guys?”

“I’m just following the crowd” Kevin shrugged as he started wrapping my hands with tape behind my back

“And I always enjoy taping you up!” Zack added and smacked my butt, it was then that I noticed that they might be a little bit inebriated! Despite my (admittedly weak) protests, I was soon hogtied and had my mouth taped shut. At least the guys were kind enough to drop me next to Ray, though tied to a chair like he was there was little we could do together. I still tried to make the best of it by rubbing my face against his leg but that got old too quick. Besides, there was something else that had caught our attention. Zack and Shane were all for going back to the party, leaving us alone but Geoff was, as always, the voice of reason and in the end, everyone agreed to stay.

Now, the owner of this place had turned the basement into a rec room so it was fairly comfortable (if I wasn’t taped up of course). To kill time, they got their hands on an empty bottle and decided to spin it. Doug pointed that it would be lame since they wouldn’t be any girls around but Shane replied that Doug was close enough to count as one, Doug tried to beat him up for that but eventually the others split them apart. He has a point! Doug should really get a haircut!

I’m somewhat bitter than I didn’t get to play. But at least me and Ray could spectate. I knew some facts about my friends, like that Fred wet the bed until he was 10 or that Geoff’s was attacked by ducks when he was 5. But it was also nice to find out new things about Doug and Shane, they are Ray’s friends so it was a good chance to know them better! And the guys were drunk enough to take some cool dares! Kevin agreed to pour beer down his pants making it look like he had wet himself, Shane drank a glass of ketchup, Geoff tried (and failed) to break dance and Doug was forced to act as Shane’s dog for the next 5 minutes.

But what got my attention was when Zack chose Truth “Pick three here to marry, fuck and kill!”

“Easy, kill Ray! Nothing personal!” Ray rolled his eyes “marry Kevin” he and his best friend high fived each other “and fuck… Justin!” see? I’m just his fuck boy! There’s nothing else going between us! I kind wish he had chosen me to marry but only because I think I’d make better husband material! I still feel good, he chose me over hunks like Shane, Kevin or Ray! That means I’m hot right?

The game went on, with more stupid questions and dares, I still wish they had untied us! I wanted to play! During that time, Ray and I exchanged longing looks, it was a little bit torturous to be so close yet so far from each other, he even made a few useless attempts to break off the tape holding him down. Not that he would accomplish anything but I liked the view, I have a feeling he did it on purpose!

Eventually, it fell on Zack again and this time, he chose Dare, Doug grinned and looked at me and Ray, why was he looking at me and Ray? “I dare you to pick one of those two and make out for one minute!”

“MPHHH?” Me and Ray exclaimed, excuse me? You can’t do that without our consent! Ray shook his head and shot daggers at Doug and Zack; I was also upset! But I low key wished Zack would pick me, I’m just curious okay! And better me than him kissing MY boyfriend!

Zack got up, sporting a devious smile and walked towards Ray. Without missing a bit, he grabbed the tape and ripped it off his mouth “ZACK HAUSSMAN! DON’T YOU DA-MMMMM!” my boyfriend was shut up by Zack planting his lips on his. Straight my ass! That was a gay kiss! And why on earth did Ray returned it? I saw some tongue action in there! And why did I find it hot? Because it was freaking hot! “Mmmm… ahhh! Zack! What the fmmmpphh!” Zack pressed the tape back on his mouth and turned around with a cocky smile

“Done it”

“Man, can believe you actually went with that!” Shane laughed

“I can” Kevin rolled his eyes giving me a knowing look. Don’t tell me he knows about us!

“Isn’t Ray going to be pissed with you guys?” Fred asked, Ray did look mad at them

“Don’t worry” Doug shrugged and tossed a chip at Ray “he used to have a crush on Zack when he first saw him!” EXCUSE ME? I glared at Ray who merely turned red and gave me an apologetic look. Zack Ray is mine! He better stays away from Zack!

Okay, he later explained that he found Zack attractive when he first saw him, which I can’t blame him for, but later he realized what a prick he was, which I can’t blame him for either. But still, that was quite a revelation! And is it wrong that now I’m picturing both of them tied up making up? That’s something I could get behind.

After that bomb, nothing they said topped that. Soon they lost interest in the game and just kept drinking while talking life in general. And even better, at one point they finally, finally! Took pity on us! Doug, Kevin and Zack were adamant in leaving us tied while Shane, Fred and Geoff wanted to let us go so in the end, they reached a compromise… without our input!

It wasn’t perfect, but I can’t complain! My lower legs were untied and they helped me sit on Ray’s lap, facing him. I could feel how happy he was with our new accommodations, a little more tape around our torsos to secure us and we were ready. Have you ever tried doing gagged kisses? They were one of the bests! And I could turn my attention to my amazing boyfriend whom I love. A lot!

As the clock stroke midnight, I could hear people shouting downstairs, I think our friends toasted to a new year but I didn’t pay attention. I looked straight into Ray’s eyes and leaned forwards, letting our gagged lips touch each other in what could be considered one of the best damn kisses I’ve ever gotten.

“Hmmphh nghh ghhm” he mumbled and smiled under the tape; I wish I could have taken a picture of him right there!

“Hmmphh nghh ghhm” I replied and nuzzled against him. In a weird way, this seems like the perfect beginning to a year, surrounded by my friends, close to my boyfriend and tied up.

I’m so lucky to have Ray!

Happy New Year!

Justin
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmmm... I'm still a little iffy, Justin. There's just too much slipping through the cracks and I feel like it's going to come to a head soon... but oh what a glorious moment it will be!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This story just took a very interesting turn...Can't wait to see where it goes. Nicely done chapter. Thank you.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I think I'm in a mood cuz everyone is annoying me. It's hard to tell if Justin is making these statements about Ray as facts or is just telling himself over and over again so that he'll believe it himself. And this isn't a bad thing, but it's probably the latter and hearts are going to be broken.

But honestly the friends kinda annoyed me. Like yes Justin was all over Ray (again probably because he's overcompensating) and kinda ditched them but I think Zack just uses any excuse or opportunity he gets to tie Justin up. And because it's more of an intimate thing (it's not just "fun and games" with the guys who actually enjoy bondage), I feel like Zack is basically flirting...so I just don't really like him anymore lol. And New Years Eve is a bit of a thing with couples and kissing etc., and it's frustrating that Justin and Ray couldn't even enjoy that on their own terms.

But still an awesome chapter, and can't wait to see what happens!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I agree with the others, I think Justin is overcompensating his feelings about both the guys. Personally, I'm still conflicted on what I want the outcome to be, but I do know that Justin needs to choose... soon, or else he's going to lose both Ray and Zack for good.

Regardless of all that, another great chapter with some fun gag kissing!
My M/M Stories Here
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I hope that wasn't the end ..it feels like there's a resolution brewing between Justin and Zack and Ray.

Regardless, this has been a wonderful story, beautifully told and exquisitely detailed!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

I love this story and I cannot wait for the next update!!! The development, the plot, the characters!!!!! Sigh worthy!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic