Gal Gadot Joins Selfgags.com!! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gal Gadot Joins Selfgags.com!! (F/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

All these years of being a huge fan Miss Gadot Finally got her biggest wish, to be a massively muffled up damsel in distress on the bondage site know for there extremely well wrapped gagged women Selfgags.com!
The secret reclusive shot took place in small but well lit storage closet and she couldn't believe this was finally happening after all the days and nights watching and fantasying about being helplessly bound wrapped gagged with her mouth packaged full in dozen of layers she was finally going to receive the ultimate maximum bondage treatment!

"Oh please don't do this mister I promise to be quite!" she said in a pleading fake sounding damsel-like voice to play up the acting she couldn't wait to be tied up! Gal's rigger was a powerful looking Latina woman and she was going to give Gadot the best/worst binding and gagging of any visitor so far as was requested by Gadot herself!

She began with the arms and elbows tying them tightly with thick cotton ropes, then around the arms and over the chest, above and below the chest tightly knotted, Gal was already feeling helpless and it just started but that's how much rope and how tight the knots where, The Dom Laura already used one hundred feet of the stuff! Then she does up her legs knees and ankles to complete the first layer of rope tying portion

And here's when the fun part begins for Gal the gagging! She had a few last words for her terrible captor
"You'll never get away with this!!" I'll MMPPPFFF MMPPHHFF!!!" that's all she could get out as her big wide eyes shot open and the first of many rags that was packed into her big mouth fucking Mouth! But then the gagging continued MMPPFFHH?!! Two cloths MMPPFFF!!! Three cloths! MMFFFPPHHH!!! Four cloths!! MMMFFFPPPPHHH!!!! Five Thick handkerchief cloths where forcefully and violently packed in her mouth till the bulging of her cheeks filled and they spilled out of her mouth!

"and next phase two of your Selfgags bondage treatment, need to be muffled up alittle more don't you bitch? Well Now I have 5 bandanas and those will wrap around your mouth and clamp those rags down in your fucking mouth gagging you even more haha!"
"MMPPFF MMPPFFHH!!
"Take it there's nothing you can do about it!"
Gal held her mouth up eyes wide as possible and was wrapped in bandanas spun around and knotted pushing the cloth down and she angrily muffles louder the gagging was perfect she could say a word of get any bit of stuffing out of her mouth, totally gagged up and loving it!

"Now a roll of duct tape as your request thing you've had enough yet?!"
"MMPPFFF" Gal was shocked as Laura stretched out lengths of tape wrapping around her head over and over and til a massive grey tape bulge was cocooned around her mouth! She struggled screamed and MMPPFFFHHED for fun she was well fucking gagged to the max at this point but wanted more still Her eyes shocked and exploded wide when Laura reviled the last layer
A Huge white granny panty worn by Gal herself that she sent to Selfgags to worn for a week! Making the panties doubly juiced up!!
"Now your gong to get a fowl moist pantyhood over her face the pussy juices I made completely stained the panty and now your going to smell all of it!! How does that make you Feel?!"
MMMPPFFF MMPPHHH!!!"
And now the best part she was particularly coming here for the dirty worn pantyhood! Stretched over her face pussy end tightly snug over her nose to to forcefully breath in the horrible scents from Laura and her own she looked totally shocked with her bulging wide eyes and grunting gag muffles!

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi! This is a very well written topic, the whole idea of Gal being tied and gagged and imagineing the sound of her hhhmmpphhing does put me in a state of arousment, but did you know that there already had been a movie where she is tied to a bed and tape gagged. I can't remember what the movie is called, but it had Kevin Costner in it and being the one who ties and gags Gadot.. unless you have already seen it?..
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Gal Gadot is one of my favourite damsels in distress :) You got the style of Selfgags.com very well :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Hi! This is a very well written topic, the whole idea of Gal being tied and gagged and imagineing the sound of her hhhmmpphhing does put me in a state of arousment, but did you know that there already had been a movie where she is tied to a bed and tape gagged. I can't remember what the movie is called, but it had Kevin Costner in it and being the one who ties and gags Gadot.. unless you have already seen it?..
Yep I've seen that scene years ago it was cool but very dark hard to see it, and I want to see her wrapped and gagged like this! Lol thanks for liking the story I wanted it to be longer and more intense more mummification too! Which part did you like most?
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Gal Gadot is one of my favourite damsels in distress :) You got the style of Selfgags.com very well :)
Thanks for commenting Caesar! I love seeing Gal Gagged and tied lol did you see my other stories got lots of stories with her receiving lots of mummification
What did you like in this story? I really tried to imagine what she would be like in a Selfgags bondage shoot ;)
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

Great story! I’d break the bank to buy this clip if it ever came out.
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

ahoyboy1 wrote: 3 years ago Great story! I’d break the bank to buy this clip if it ever came out.
Thanks for commenting and liking the story
I agree lol do the pictures help with the visuals in the story ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic