A Week with Hunter (M/MMMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

First off I love the new illustrations, especially the one of the quad 69 ;)

And I like how the requirements are changed and consequences laid out for that predicament scene... it's really hot to see the chain reaction that came about from that circular predicament :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Solid work, still hoping to see this get an update.
Ballgagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgagger »

This would be heaven to me. Haha. Love your story. Like CerberusKing said, I hope this continues.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, enough making excuses. It was time I finally wrote the next part. This will be the final part of the story, although I will write an epilogue to conclude the story properly. There is supposed to be an illustration for it, but I've no idea when it will be ready. Here's the story:

A Week with Hunter: Day 7

I must've lost track of time. I think. I didn't notice night turn to day, nor did I notice Hunter come back and initiate the next day's events. I don't even remember losing control. All I knew was that I was suddenly stood spread eagle, my arms fully extended and my legs spread as far as possible. My lower face was encased by a panel gag, which held my mouth open.
I took my time to examine my predicament. To each of my wrists and elbows, ankles, upper thighs, as well as to my waist, chest and tightly wrapped around my crotch (still clothed in a now-familiar jockstrap) and my gag were ropes and cuffs, which were tied off tightly to various pulleys on the walls and the ceiling. I tried to follow where each rope then went, but the room was a complex web of rope and pulleys. Stood on the opposite end of the room was Ethan, who was also stood spread eagled and tied up in the same way as me. On the left side of the room was Nathan, who was tied in a kneeling position - his ankles tied to his thighs - with his arms tied together above his head, while Daniel was opposite him tied in the same way.
All four of us were wearing jockstraps and gagged with panel gags, which had a small ring on the front so that they could be part of the elaborate set up. It was difficult to see how it all worked - posibly a part of Hunter's magic - but it was clear that our bondage was all connected with each other.
"Ah, I hate to have to say goodbye," Hunter said as he appeared in front of me and gently caressed my cheek. "But I hope this last day will leave a lasting impression. Once this day is over, you'll be returned home."
"Mmph," I grunted to acknowledge what he'd said.
"Of course... you'll never be able to escape the allure of this place," he crowed. "You'll be back." He winked at me, before fading away.

At that moment, the others awoke with a start. They didn't have the same length of time to ponder their situation, as Daniel quickly began to test his own bonds by pulling at his wrists. It was impossible to know how exactly, but we all quickly found that even the slightest movement created a chain reaction. It was too difficult to tell what the others were experience, as my attention was too focused on myself. It started with a tug on my left wrist, which forced me to adjust my position to stay comfortable, thereby moving my right wrist. Before I knew it, I was gently yanked forwards by my gag and instinctively pulled back, before I felt my crotchrope uncomfortably tighten.
"MPH!" I grunted, before pulling back. This led to a further chain reaction, as the more we struggled and resisted, the more we were pulled and tugged on. It was never enough to hurt, but enough to be uncomfortable. I felt my own member harden as the ropes tightened over it and pulled almost rhythmically.
"MMPHH!" I heard Ethan try to shout. It was unlike him to make much noise, but I didn't have much time to dwell on this.
"MMMPHHH!" Daniel cried. "MMPHH! MMPHHH! MMMMMMMPHHHH!" He sounded slightly panicked.
"MMMPHH!" Ethan shouted again, sounding more and more frustrated.
"MMPHH!" Nathan grunted, as he continued to wriggle against the ropes.
My eyes met Ethan's. There was a visible look of annoyance in them. He looked almost steely as he tried to avoid pulling back against any of his ropes. I realised what he was trying to do. He looked directly at Daniel and shouted, "MPH! MPH! MPH! MPH!"
I looked at Nathan and did the same, "MPH! MPH! MPH!"
Before long, they both realised what we were doing and stopped moving. Peace at last. "Mmmmmmph..." Ethan sighed with relief. He stood completely still, moving his eyes between the three of us, beckoning us to do the same.
I don't know if you've ever tried to stand still with your arms and legs outstretched for any length of time. Suffice it to sy that it's not an easy feat. It doesn't take long for your muscles to start aching. It doesn't take much longer before you start to wobble. Without the ability to speak, it was impossible to communicate this.
It started with just a simple adjustment to my right arm. I didn't know that would cause Daniel's crotchrope to be tightened. His lifted his head sharply in reaction, causing the rope attached to his gag to pull on Nathan's waist, causing him to pull his arms down instinctively and so on.

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Ethan yelled continuously after a few minutes of failed attempts to stop us.
"Mmph-mph," we all grunted in apology.
We stood there in awkward silence, before the sound of air rushing through a nearby vent caught our attention. Suddenly, a large burst of air came through the floor, carrying with it specks of itching powder, which gently settled all over us.
"MMMMPHHHH! MMMPHHHH!" Daniel cried, shaking his head.
It was no good. My skin startled tingling as if tiny centipedes were crawling all over my body. We all started wriggling and groaning as the powder took hold of all of us. Soon enough, the ropes were once again tugging and pulling us in all directions and places. My crotchrope once again did its work, tugging on my member. By the time the itching had receded, we were too focused on a problem of a slightly different nature.
I was aching to climax. Judging by the look in Daniel's eyes, he was feeling the same way. I started rhymically thrusting back and forth, causing my crotchrope to tighten and loosen with me. While his bindings made him less able to do this, Daniel did the same. Before I could finish, Hunter's voice appeared in the room.
"And now for the grand finale," he said. "The great climax. The final milking." His magical hands appeared and pulled away our jockstraps like they were made of tissue, leaving our erect cocks exposed. The hands set to work, putting the tips of a milking machine on each of us. "I want one last thing to remember each of you by," Hunter said. "Let us begin."

Immediately, the machines started pumping, eliciting muffled moans of pleasure from each of us. From what I could make out, the machine was pumping us at different speeds, presumably depending on how close each of us was to climax. Mine was pumping the slowest, whilst Ethan' was the fastest. "Mmmmphh..." I moaned in frustration, unable to do anything to speed up the proceedings.
Gradually, all four pumps came to pump at the same speed. Our grunts sped up to match. "MPH! MMPH! MMPH!" We all came simultaneously. The pumping stopped for a moment as we caught our breaths, before resuming without warning. As usual, it was as if the first orgasm hadn't happened, and our bodies were soon moving in rhythm to the pumping. This, combined with the pulleys tugging and pulling on our arms, legs, chests and gags all combined for an unstoppable experience. We came again and again, each time more powerful than the last.
I met eyes with Ethan. For the first time, it looked like he was enjoying himself. He closed his eyes and moaned, "Mmmmmppphhhhh!"
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, the concept, the magic, the ILLUSTRATIONS! This is an awesome story from start to finish and I'm so glad you got the opportunity to see it to it's conclusion! Definitely one for the rereading archive!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh hell yeah, it's back! I'm not normally into the supernatural stuff but this has been just too good to ignore.
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Sweet
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh yeah, you used the idea to perfection, mate! So so glad you were able the conclude the tale although I really didn't want it to end ;) Definitely getting a bookmark for rereading later on... and maybe a sequel for when our kinky protagonist returns to Hunter's devices for a much longer stint :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Just spent the better part of the afternoon reading this story. Love it, and the illustrations are wonderful.

Thank you, [mention]BDBrit[/mention]!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you again for all the lovely comments. It is really appreciated. You've kept me wanting to finish the story off. I can't say yet what's coming next, perhaps a few more one-off stories involving Hunter so that I don't have to worry about finishing them off. For now, I thought I'd write a short epilogue to finish off this story properly.

A Week with Hunter: Epilogue

I lost count of the number of times I was milked. By this point, all I could focus on was the pure ecstacy of the situation. I closed my eyes for a moment. Then, everything stopped. Silence.

I opened my eyes.

I was stood outside, in the marsh where I had been walking before... everything. I looked down - fully clothed, no ropes, chains or gags. No vibrators or cockrings, no-one else around. I looked at my watch: 15:50. Just a minute had passed. I almost felt my memories flooding back, as my priorities shifted back to the real world. I needed to de-frost the chicken for tonight. That fact had been foremost in my head... ten minutes ago? No. A week ago? Or was that just a dream?

I headed home.

Once I got back, a message came through on my phone, from Ethan! 'Yeah, sounds good. I'll check my calendar and see when I'm free.' Again, it was totally normal, as if the past 'week' hadn't taken place at all.

As the days passed, I struggled to remember more and more details. Occasionally, a handsome, slightly supernatural face would appear in my dreams, teasing my with the occasional piece of rope or a dangling ball gag. Had any of it even been real? I looked up the sporting news. Tim Nightly was live, on track to win his third world championships in diving, cheered on by his teammates, including Jake Naugher. There was no way he'd be able to perform such a feat so quickly if he had really been in Hunter's captivity. Maybe it had all been a dream?

I couldn't take it. It had seemed so real. I set off into town, before standing in front of a faintly familiar shop, The Demon of Pleasure. I went inside.

"Mmmmmph..." I moaned gently, as my cock was vibrated in unison with Ethan's.
"Mmmmmph..." he moaned back in agreement.

We were tied to two poles facing each other. Our hands were tied behind our backs, with rope firmly pinning our upper arms to our torsoes, and our bodies to the pole. Our legs were tied together and to the poles at our ankles, above and below our knees and at our thighs. We were totally naked, our mouths stuffed with the last jockstrap the other had worn (which were naturally salty with precum), ballgags strapped tightly over and multiple layers of tape wrapped around on top. We were close enough together that our cocks were pressed together and strapped to the same vibrator, with a tight crotchrope keeping them hard as well.

"Mph!" I jolted in slight surprise as the dildo in my backside started to vibrate pleasingly.
"Mmm-MMMPPPHH!" Ethan moaned with pleasure as his switched on simultaneously.

It had been six weeks since our Lord had last required us to cum. Hopefully, he would honour us with his presence before too long. In the past twenty years, the longest we'd ever had to wait was twelve weeks. We were eager to see him and be put in a new position, but the best bit was when he edged and milked us by hand. On our tenth anniversary, he had stayed and edged us non-stop for a whole month, before tying us in a 69 position and letting us suck each other off for a whole week, while also joining in, from in front and behind if you catch my meaning. We were hoping that he'd come for our twentieth, which was only two weeks away.

The gaps between his visits were getting longer. Perhaps this time, he'd let us spend some time with Daniel or Nathan, or even with Tim Nightly or Jake Naugher. We'd only seen them a couple of times these past twenty years.

"MMMPPPHHHH!" Ethan groaned and wriggled about as everything switched off again.
"MMMMPHH!" I replied, trying to rub our rock hard cocks together. With the tight crotchrope, all we could do was leak precum over each other's cocks.

No matter. Soon, our Lord would be here, and he would reward us for our loyalty. Twenty years and counting. I'd have to extend the contract for another fifty years at some point. Oh well, I still had thirty to think about that.

"Mmmmmph..." we moaned with pleasure as the vibrators came back on.

With the final illustration, of course:
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Nice
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A fitting end for our hero! I knew he wouldn't be able to resist the lure of the Demon!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The ending was way different than what I expected but it's nice to see how all characters got their happy endings, as unconventional as they might be. The final scene alone made up for all the challenges they had to endure. 8-)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. And definitely wished I was tied up like the characters on more than one occasion. Whether with Hunter or all new characters and stories, I hope you keep writing!
Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

I know this was made almost a year ago but I really enjoyed this story. Ive read it multiple times.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great story and love the illustrations accompanying it :P
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Good news, everyone, the illustration for day 7 is complete! I think you'll recognise the artist pretty quickly. I think it's a great adaptation of the story - a bit like when books are turned into films and some things have to be changed. Here it is:

Also, watch this space. I have an idea for a new story that I'll be writing very soon.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well isn't that incredibly hot and quite the coordinated predicament for the boys, fits the narrative very well :shock:

Not sure if you're familiar with [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s ongoing tale, "Bound in Byzantine Bonds", but I could see this rigging working excruciatingly well on a quartet of captives encased in latex bodysuits plyed on the interior with the Paste of Palaiologos, thus every squirm that a boy makes due to the sensual nature of the paste causes an uncontrollable and interminable chain reaction :twisted:

Very much looking forward to your next work :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic